Alt-Kike 3.0

Alt-Right 1.0 = Fake Populism

Alt-Right 2.0 = Physiological attacks
>Satanic terrorism (((Siege)))

Alt-Right 3.0 = Celeb Anons

The new Alt-Right diversion will involve an user-abstract of non-identifiable larpers to hype people into narratives approved by the Deep State counter-intelligence agencies. This model was designed from the older anonamoose takeover but combined with the previous alt-kike attempts stated. It gives the Deep State the ability to push controlled opposition without an identifiable target to attack for lying about things (Alt-Kike 1.0…, [nb4 "fuck off MORPHEUS", "no fuck you Spencer!"]) while at the same time dropping abstract Socratic statements to give the impression of some deeper knowledge or technicality (Alt-Kike 2.0).

The patterns are consistent. You have been warned

Attached: borg_queen.jpg (1346x826, 169.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
archive.fo/HtAkP
blog.openai.com/adversarial-example-research/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess, the muslims raping children in europe are actually our friends right?

Fuck off mike. Youre wifes a jew and youve got fags in your midst goyim.

Attached: rabbisargoy.png (480x360, 108.47K)

butterfly war is just gamergate tactics taken to next level. We still use it to fight the Jew. This thread is DnC and OP is probably JIDF. Destroy silicon valley and name the jew at the same time. What could be better? sage for shit thread

Want to guess how I knew you were a shill? How dare you lump Emblem 21 guy in with Qcumbers.

You can see from this pathetic response that they are triggered. Absolute nonsense, usually used to defend Tommy.

Again, a strawman is created. The typical Jew post is initiated to give credibility. It's Deep State shilling 101. We've all seen it before.

Again the same tactic EVERY TIME.
Strawman, Jew post to credibility, accuse people of D/C.

Same tactics every fucking time.

Attached: petty dauther.jpg (542x499, 112.45K)

holy fucking hivemind batman

but combined with the previous alt-kike attempts stated. It gives the Deep State the ability to push controlled opposition without an identifiable target to attack for lying about things (Alt-Kike 1.0…, [nb4 "fuck off MORPHEUS", "no fuck you Spencer!"]) while at the same time dropping abstract Socratic statements to give the impression of some deeper knowledge or technicality (Alt-Kike 2.0).
Someone had to say it, the whole Q board is literally that shit. It's all nonsense, ignore it, your priority is your country, not aimless worthless schizoid bullshit.

Not only are there two of these thread up but a new one just appeared called "pan american nationalism" which is an out-right attempt at globalism.

exactly

Attached: alt right anon.png (1000x1300, 238.03K)

Who do you think is bringing them to Europe?

Anybody who claims to oppose shitskin immigration while supporting the kikes behind it is an accomplice to White genocide.

Attached: Shlomo Patron Saint of 'Refugees'.jpg (434x768, 121.54K)

Sounds like a bunch of online faggotry for weak fucks to me. Know the jew and it's ways and you'll be fine.

This thread is gay and ur gay.

every alt-kike fagot is going to die at the hands of a white renegade

I'm kinda bummed because Bill Smith just went globo tard on YT today…offering the 'olive branch' to jews in the USA and asking them to 'be on our team'…can you imagine asking that TRAITOROUS POS tribe to 'be on our team' disgusting murdering kike filth…

There's no excuse for anyone with an IQ that's at least as high as the average nigger to believe it. They're all either dumber or compromised, either way, nobody should pay them any attention.

OP Glows in the dark.

I name the jew.

you lost me at pizzagate not being real

That's disinfo. Siege doesn't advocate terrorism at all. It just states that it's inevitable in a low trust society.

Buttsex War poster has solid ideas, just ignore the namefagging or better still, go beyond him. Baby and bathwater.

They prey on the weak.

And they always will.

generic.

generic.

no

Attached: 19914_477424098970850_671322838_n.jpg (960x947, 110.18K)

I stand corrected, you're a shill and this thread is shit.

The meme war is what triggered all this. This is the result, or the counter attack.

checked
SAGE
/thread

There's a few of them that seem to be choosing to be more of a youtube celebrity than actually trying to get disclosure.

Look at Joe from the Carolinas for example.

You only having one enemy in the world.
Ignore the niggers and mudshits robbing and raping.
Oh, and fuck Trump.
Am I Real/pol/ enough yet?

You guys are the 'b' team aren't you?

It will be a confusion of tongues until the collapse. The grid only works when there is peace.

Q is a mod here because all you need to do is start your own board to mod Zig Forums

That's how fucked we are

Attached: 1471906_340732236069011_1852236603_n.jpg (482x700, 64.21K)

Q predicted this

Attached: 88-numeric-1.jpg (150x150 7.14 KB, 4.2K)

IMKikey started Zen/pol/ to fuck with people. He can now mod Zig Forums and does. See sticky

So can esoteric kike druid/pol/ (((Robert))).

Attached: 3096753057_bc730db06f.jpg (316x500, 104.11K)

Quit spamming your faggotry in every fucking thread. Q-LARP has no place on Zig Forums.

Bullshit, go create a board and come and moderate here. I dare you fagot.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
Also we have logs of this shit. A few global mods do stuff but its almost all polvol1-3

You are a fucking imbecile.
If I have a political philosophy that demands the increased consumption of diary products. If I come along a group advocating the increased consumption of diary products, of course I will give them my support. Let's assume it was all a total opp! The leader actually plans to make people eat soy instead of milk. You know what you do? You say screw the guy for betraying the movement. Then the group gets a new leader, probably the next highest ranking person who isn't against the position. You know what I am not going to do? Start shouting and complaining that the Diary Drinker Douches were started as a controlled opposition and disillusion all the grassroot support it had gained.
Let me remind you the following were all started and funded as intended ops:
(((They))) throw money at everything to try to get their grubby fingers in every pocket. If you denounce every group and movement that isn't 100% clean then your only option left is to just go in the woods and start mailing explosives unibomber style. And look how far anarcho-primitivism has gotten due to ol' Theo.

Attached: 1407823fc4cd9a925bf141833e2f4c40a823e1950a44e06c3fb8ee7defd6d0f2.jpg (640x864, 91.13K)

fuck off moshe

kek. You don't get around much do you, junior? Trusting people is for children.

Attached: 3fd45d54d07520e0a33db53479b0f1ac.jpg (593x900, 123.86K)

CultState here. Check Twitter.

I have gone extremely far out of my way to make sure that never become an eCeleb. I could have played up the fact that I am the voice of Nightmare in Soul Caliber 3 when GamerGate kicked off. They could have used a voice over actor of such a recognizable brand at that critical moment of genesis… but I refrained ON PURPOSE and operated in the shadows for years. I could be rolling in the Patreon bucks if that was what I wanted, but then I would have been dependent on the very attention economy I was seeking to obliterate. (For the record, I waited until well after KIA was compromised to reveal who I was)

No sir. To win, I have to remain as unpredictable as possible and to do that, I have to be free from the obligations that come with eCeleb roles. My window to go full eCeleb came and went and I happily let that ship sail. Happily. I'm here to make sure we get to the stars BECAUSE THAT IS OUR DESTINY. After that, I will gladly disappear and even help erase the fact that I ever existed in the first place.

If we want to talk about Deep State involvement, let's talk about discussing Butterfly War and (((CFR)))… on Zig Forums… and almost no one discusses CFR.

(copying this from my board…)

With the aggressive removal of the blackmail network that kept South Korea in line with globalist agendas, the sixty-five year war between the Koreas is starting to come to a close. This means the nullification of future loans (and interest) to pay for defense spending and post-war construction loans… and the internationalist banking elite are not happy. They will be preparing a worldwide multi-domain counterattack… and Chan culture is in the cross hairs.

Chan culture is a vital part of the pro-national Trump infrastructure. Since Henry Kissinger, the Council on Foreign Relations, and Bilderberg have made multiple media appearances and press releases about all of the issues surrounding the Butterfly War, we’ve already seen an uptick in bot spamming and poor Markov mirroring on Zig Forums.

You're not going to like this… but these bots were trained on poster data in which, ironically, came from well-meaning Zig Forums users themselves. As you label clearly disruptive posters as “shills”, what you are really doing is classifying a post as containing containing content capable of disrupting the community. Those flagged posts have been used to train an anti-Zig Forums neural network which is now being unleashed upon us and being fine-tuned for maximum efficiency.

In addition to this, you’re going to see enhanced isolation and virality disruption campaigns. All of these tactics work in concert to ensure your next wave of meme war fails. If you haven’t been engaging in Butterfly War by now, this is a good time to start. It’s a surefire way to spread your memes under these incredible restrictions.

I'll need some more time to explain how to poison those bots over the weekend.

Zig Forums is about to be in a shitstorm soon and the only way through it is to learn how to hijack AI.

Heads up for those in the know, Twitter uses TensorFlow for content moderation.

archive.fo/HtAkP

Attached: watchmen.png (1444x788, 1.91M)

Tell me I'm fucking wrong.

I can smell your fear.

Attached: fear.jpeg (500x375, 121.94K)

>archive.fo/HtAkP
blog.openai.com/adversarial-example-research/

another leftist character assassination

sage

All US military psych warfare operations.

Yeah that makes total sense, deep state nerd army.

And that's literally what they are, since their entire subculture is created and controlled by the CIA and Pentagon.

And just to be clear, the far-left extremist groups are also created and controlled by the CIA and Pentagon.

The extreme left versus the extreme right dynamic is one gigantic PSYOP mind fuck orchestrated by the CIA and Pentagon.

It pisses me off worst than Silicon Valley being dominated by creepy soyboys that the mods of both chans, and the shills of the alt-kike are all creepy well paid gross boys.

What's a "gross" boy?

I just made it up.

Attached: poser culture rent boys.jpg (785x1756, 226.98K)

Christ, you alt-kike retards remind me of the John Birch Society more and more each day

Attached: this is no longer excellent.png (600x560, 478.65K)

Anti controlled opposition thread?

Attached: Alt-Right Controlled Op (RWDS Edition).png (1000x1500, 138.95K)

They will never shut us down completely. What will change is the entry point. I'm much older than the usual chan user; I literally came here because it wasn't censored. But I can go back to USENET or other decentralized forums.

It needs to have two things: a welcome point of entry for the teenage user (I have 12 year old relatives who have smartphones now, so it's there if you like it or not). Much of the "autism" that we see on these boards (the actual thing they fear) is the crowdsourcing ability. NEETs and even school kids can have LOTS of free time. I'm not a NEET, and I spend a lot of time reading here.

Weaponized autism is the ingredient that they want to disrupt. Plan for protecting that.

* and the second thing needed is a welcoming, basic and neutral UI. Chan culture isn't hard to pick up, and with phones there is a lot more reading. The image / meme is often a photo you'd find in a new article, or advertisement.

That needs to be mentioned as well. The subversive teenager is much more dangerous than a Madison Avenue type on his fifth martini. This has taken the pace of the older brother or cousin to teach a child the REAL rules and the mores and folkways of society. It also give them a defense against (((people))) who want them to part with their money.

Attached: mad.jpg (295x515, 167.48K)

FYI Imkikey's crew controls the board again:

24/7 instant moderation – terrorist, shill threads, alt-kike threads, GOOD threads deleted, retarded shitposts of lolis (Kike free first post! in seconds).

Imkike is back. Codemonkey looks like a fool now.

Attached: 45688_469288356459075_1091817953_n.jpg (498x750, 31.67K)

This is a great evaluation. Those at risk of falling for the evolved tactics are newfags that should be lurking, and the normalfags that stumble here looking for a community to replace facebook/reddit/girlfriend/dad. Read a fucking book or two, don't post if you haven't lurked for two years, and imageboards aren't social media. Have ideas, and bullshit not argue by using actual facts. I'm looking at you, the ones calling everyone a jew/shill/kike/nigger without posting actual ideas or rebuttals

Piss off, kikey

copy/pasted comment by Imkikey from Iron Pill thread.

Have you ever heard of string theory? It's an elegant unprovable hypothesis that fills in physics and describes portions of the universe, but produces no new provable hypothesis while concentrating belivers into its camp in an emotional effort to be proved correct. Its like if i said the universe runs over a dimension filled with timeless efficient invisible gnomes that weave reality with strands of crystal silk. Unfortunately they aren't mathematically provable, but it's a possibility that cannot be disproved, even though it is highly unlikely.

That is q. A sometimes elegant distraction made to be unprovable, but sensical enough to sink time into as reality occurs elsewhere. Its followers builds its momentum on the emotional need to be proven right over actual results and reality. A horoscope for intellectuals.

Again, piss off, kikey. Haven't you got anything better to do than fearmonger?

Everyone has, genius.
kek

It's funny how use to your choice of words I am. I know you're little Jewish slimey ass too well, Imkikey. Have a 3D kike, I know you hate them.

Attached: 1471160929511-4.jpg (821x1024, 200.58K)

What do these types of threads achieve besides a bunch of noise?

Op sec, nigger. Fuck off

Nah, if I was kikey I'd be avatarfagging

hmmm. Well, I'm right. He's back in control of the board. If you're not him you will soon see I'm not shilling.

Why the hell is this thread spammed with nonsensical negative posts calling out OP? We've got first post talking about nothing that has to do with OP and there is another post comparing this to a globalist post?? Then an ad hominem "This thread is gay and ur gay."

OP is onto something.

Now everyone is accusing others of being kampfy. DERAILMENT.

Attached: yeah, okay 2.jpg (260x194, 6.48K)

bumping above the Q posts and Tommy threads. Calm down.

Implying anons are psychic.

Attached: draculas bitches.jpg (555x750, 107.1K)

wtf I don't know what to believe anymore thanks op

user, if I was kikey I would have banned you by now because kikey literally couldn't handle criticism or being called out for the jew that he is.

The 2017-2018 strategy was to drive people away into the destroyed control of cuckchan. (((They're))) returning to the 2016 strategy of Alt-kike recruitment. I neo Alt-Kike. Check the board.

Attached: 551634_403260789736569_1980126517_n.jpg (400x596, 35.02K)

One of my favorite vidya series of all time. You're now an anoncleb in my heart and you can't stop me.

If only there was some sort of…third position.

Attached: 2.0.jpg (1013x711, 146.55K)

If Q had any Mossad support, he'd have better proofs than trying to make the dumbest idiots think a random United Airlines plane was Air Force One.

If you don't like a "celeb user", the obvious counter tactic is to LARP as them while saying something you actually believe.

"Physiological attacks" wot

you come off as worse than some of what you name

calling anyone who disagrees a Jew isn't a tactic on this site, it's a tic

you made the first in this thread

If you spend an entire thread shitting on people and groups without naming anyone or anything worth following…

They're killing a lot more of them than you are.

can you imagine a world without ressentiment?

wot
People talk about CFR / Bilderberg / Trilateral Commission all the time. What's the point you're trying to make?

how did you get that from this … its simple

1) muslims and foreigners like ms13 do bad shit to native population by the consequences of jewish immagration law

2) jews come in and say … well save you from this just put our guy (tommy robinson) in power

If we didnt have your laws to begin with we wouldnt have this problem. Same thing with these online a-celeb (user celeb). The are give answers to problems they created.

But this butterfly guy is particular retarded … I feel that alone is just a trap for autists to waste their time. Its a never ending spiral that will end in no action being done.

Its simple guys:
1) notice your emotions and try to remove them from any analysis
2) ask yourself what is the outcome the person (tommy robinson , butterfly queer … etc) is selling
3) what do you expect the actual outcome to be
4) with 2 and 3 in mind , is it worth taking this action at all, is there a net gain for you or society

Example tommy robinson: If you fight the police you are only making it harder for the police to fight the muslims. You are not weakening any muslims , you are probably weakening your ranks as youll have some go to jail and you are weakening the police. So if at any time in the future the police are on your side they will not be as useful

Or instead of chimping out on the police you could take the fight to the mulsims yourself. Weaken the muslim communities. Or take the fight to the jews that support immagration weakening the jewish community. This is a plan that gets results. The riot against the police plan is just gonna expend energy for nothing positive.

Now to ButterflyBro … I have not done the research but you can ask the same questions:
1) dont get emotional about analysis
2) what is he selling
3) what do you think will actually occur
4) is this worth looking into

Is this dudes shit all theory, it sounds like some cartoon shit. Guys the government has the smartest minds and best tech. There is no one outside the military/gov institutions that is outgunning those institutions.

If this guy has to create "new math" … itll be done before he gets it. Or this "new math" is just a magic word to get you to follow a new path in which he become the leader. It might be new as in different but not new as in better. "new math" … "new path" … i smell fish

again what do you think the outcome is that is being sold to you, and what do you expect to actually happen. Be rigorous. How do you know and how sure are you of questions 2,3.

Just rigorous analysis, just like a mathematician.

-calls someone jewish
-has pictures of lovely 3D jews on computer ready to fap to

good one dude, you are missing the point. Hes comparing Q to string theory and asking you just like we ask physicist "Prove it" …. Prove Q is something to believe and defend.

So far its been nothing. And by tell the way it is talk about in many youtube channels I think its just a dog and pony show to get some ad rev.

Jim Corsi's fat ass fucking asks for donations and yaps about this 24/7 … who gives a shit? What will happen if we do or do not listen to Q?

fuck off moarpheus you retard
everyone knows the alt kike is gay

Butterfly faggot is an MIT Nigger
Look into the knights of the lambda calculus

They’re a group that LARPs as the templars and also LARPs as hackers. Schizo programmers, all on the same level as Terry Davis. They are why he hates MIT actually
They believe math is created rather than discovered and think that creating “new math” is a way of talking to god and manipulating what they refer to as the “human swarm” - it’s basically just another schizo term like “mundanes” or “neophytes” that means normalfags.

Don’t trust these faggots, they’re all cultist fucks. Every last facefag is either a greedy politician, a kike, cultist, or some mixture of the three. Fuck all of them.

thought so "new math" just seems like such a novice term of someone that wants to be an "evil genius"

quick fact: if you ever meet someone from MIT take a look at their graduation ring. During graduation they turn their ring about so that the beavers tail end it pointing away from them.

This is to signify that now that they have done the hard work of being shit on by society , they get the right to now shit on society.

MIT is basically the science branch of the elite globalist. Ivy League and Mason rituals for nerds.

How many refugees have the satanists brough in?

How to use context-aware steganography challenge/responses to reduce bot attacks against anonymous communities and force adversaries to rely on expensive and memetically-susceptible human disruptors.

AKA

How to prove if a poster is a bot or a human with 100% certainty

Attached: you_used_to_call_me_on_your_linux_phone.jpg (690x460, 59.27K)

disregard my cock swallowing ways

All of them. See Obama

no true scotsman, got it

Attached: upstanding.jpg (300x169, 50.77K)

This is the type of trash that we cant ban and will prevent us from accomplishing anything, astroturfing aut-kike shill who thinks Zig Forums is aut-kike, and that National Socialism is aut kike.

SIEGE IS REVOLUTIONARY NATIONAL SOCIALISM AND NATSOC IS NOT FUCKING AUT KIKE YOU FUCKING KIKE RETARD

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

KIKE

Attached: dont-read-siege.png (2073x2029, 795.65K)

Exactly.

No one wants your feminist Natbol satanic Alt-Kike scum here larping.

Attached: 427443_289843741078275_1079853921_n.jpg (400x400, 38.19K)

Oh, no. The real kind is just swell. That's what the world needs, more easy times.

Alt-Kike shills are the only people using this board now. It's been alt-kike poster and tommy and groups at the top all day andnight

So far morpheus has exposed spencer, enoch, patrick little, and every other eceleb to come out. All without asking for neetbucks or donations to a Patroon.

Top of Zig Forums for the last week is fucking alt-kike shit

cant argue with those digits
you must be right

pathetic

This is OP. Look at him and laugh.

Attached: 1f8620929a0e430c20561158c091208c1c4868455a45c7705c3b4f5a6c0e41b4.png (1508x806 62.7 KB, 333K)

sauce on the first pic?

Spencer posting

(((Esoteric Pill))) threads = Alt-Kike 2.0