Japan Rejects Canadian Frankenwheat

Japan suspends sale of Canadian wheat after GMO wheat found in Alberta
SOUTH KOREA, CHINA MAY BE NEXT

archive.fo/8l4JF
ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCAKBN1JB100-OCADN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x627, 638.08K)

RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE

Don't ban this shit it's day of the rake.

Attached: 9394cba057ac3abf5ede44b6fcd1f9f983cd6b5d5d954d780dce370b89114352.png (324x268, 58.58K)

Attached: dayoftherake.png (620x424, 133.13K)

canda has been the root of gmo shit their farmers got fucked since the 90's
should have moved to poochan, though
meguca.org/a/

Imagine living in a country where the people who make your laws actually care about you. Japan is one of the only free nation states left.

Attached: japan.png (1024x576, 854.76K)

JUST

Attached: The Right Don't Give a Fuck.jpg (750x421, 135.93K)

GET FUCKING RAKED ON

Except, you know. They have almost no personal freedoms at all. Good luck owning a firearm in nipland.

They're still doing fine but to say they're a free nation is absurd

Imagine orbiting this hard.

Problem?

Attached: Su-47_-THE_IDOLMASTER_MIKI-EX-.jpg (809x455 286.26 KB, 155.67K)

To be fair there's a lot to envy about Japan when living in a hellhole like the United States of Brazil of ZOG, and I've never seen any anime

Can't wait for them to finally pull the curtain back.

Attached: 61lVo1ZtDgL._SL1183_[1].jpg (790x1183, 127K)

This kind of shit deserves to be banned. Have a little decorum, this isn't kikechan. If you're new lurk more, if not, you should know better.

Fuck off.

They do set a good example in terms of pro-nationlist and respect towards traditions.

How is this Zig Forums worthy? what the fuck is happening to this board.

Attached: 0a427157e550997b9c3892bb9882e356dd33c654.jpg (664x701, 123.99K)

Kill yourself nigger. Do yourself a favor and kill your faggot board too.

Imagine getting shot down by someone who paints little girls on their plane. I wouldnt ever fly again.

lurkmoar

All GMOs should perish and all GMO companies should be burnt to the ground. Breeding strains only.

we hate liberal and canada …
its global politics , can you fucking think for yourself?

I'd blow my brains out before I was safely put on the ground by my parachute

Dude, that land is so secure police officers are dying of boredom.

Psychological warfare at it's finest

I'll bet you GMO use and contamination is the main reason many countries are reluctant to take American produce. We all know who's behind the biggest company that pushed it.

R A K E

Boomer detected.

Boomer detected.

Attached: DER EWIGE BOOMER!.jpg (1000x1464, 378.7K)

Japan is probably also dropping canada because canada is a chink country and abe/japan like americans more than canadians. And when trump unifies korea they will probably side with him over canada. As for china, if canadas values drop more either they completely buy out canada and turn it into a rich chink playground or a new sweatshop.

Retard detected

Holy fuck the chinks really are the kikes of asia.

HONORARY ARYANS

Good.

Fuck this fag kike.

Well, faggots like you definitely brought things down a noticeable amount.

I expect almost nothing from you amerimutts. But at least stop eating the garbage that judea feeds you.

Attached: france.jpg (400x558, 147.2K)

Imagine being a gook-worshiping faggot. Imagine being a self-loathing, emasculated piece of societal trash who demeans his own people while praising another. We should have burned every shred of Nip to death during WWII. We should have slaughtered every gook and chink during the Korean war.

t. globalist leaf

The GMO fears the Samuri

you don't belong here

Wow. We should ban those evil assault rifles too, right?

Actually, retard, you have to use MORE toxic chemicals on the (((Organic))) crops. The whole point of GMO crops is to produce yield and hardyness against disease and pests.

You're probably one of those fags that thinks Dihydrogen Monoxide is a serious threat to life because you're 70 years old and large words trigger your overactive swollen amygdala.

The only ethically questionable practice is terminator genes, but at the same time, I can understand wanting to protect your product from what is basically theft.

Nice try shill. The specific gene modification is to allow the administration of harmful pesticides to the soil without the wheat actually dying. If you poison the soil, you WILL poison the plant, even if it isn't dying as the weeds would from the Roundup.

Japan isn't fucking around. Good for them for putting the extra squeeze on Canada. Trudeau can fuck with it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Waitaminute…RACH!? You're only supposed to Rachpost with maddow pictures! You are so grounded!

Hahahahahaha

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_at_Hudson_Institute_(cropped).jpg (720x960, 229.68K)

Imagine being such a turboyid that you skimp on properly paying your own shills.

Attached: 94d5c4e9d45dcda3567c1a838424b4e8dc962d0aaaff090bf50e619acf7840c4.png (2048x1135, 1.77M)

Imagine a country being so toxic with it's people that the crops have turned same foul as them.

Tag this guy

I don't even need you to tag him, I just need you to consider it once so I can log it. Day of the rake approaches

Also tag this one

Leafs are truly second only to Jews. I hope other countries boycott Canadian agricultural exports because of this.

Attached: Leafs.jpg (517x650, 77.82K)

An overstatement for sure but the Anglos here are weaselly cock suckers to be sure

It's fairly minor looking news like this which gives the most sure returns if you read it and know how to invest. If Japan needs to export grain where would they look at next and what companies would do it?
If this is going to blow over swiftly want companies will take the shortest hit?
How pervasive is this news and would it be worthwhile shorting Canadian wheat stocks with expectations that there could be a wider impact?

I mean how the fuck do you think other Zig Forumsacks are sustaining their NEET lifestyle.

Why?

You know organics still use pesticides right? Just "organic" ones that are just as bad if not worse. Ever hear people getting sick from organic food? Yeah all the time. GMO food? I know I never have. Just think about what GMO is. They literally just pick out the most beneficial genes that already exist and put them into one breed. Ever heard of a lenape potato? Go eat a bunch of the organic potatoes naturally crossed between teo safe to eat potatoes.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Please, tell us more. Share your wisdumb with us.

Nice try fags

They are genetically modified to be able to survive being nuked with pesticides, which makes them entirely different plants and gives them all sorts of terrible side effects. Monsanto kikes cover up the studies and only release skewed data. The first studies on gm potatoes showed they gave your stomach lesions.

Oh and glyphosate, the key ingredient in roundup has not only been linked to cancer but infertility. So youre shilling that if you defend it.

Cucks get cock blocked by nips.
Soy shrinkage & lowers T confirmed.

Attached: extra smug anime tiddies.jpg (541x783, 223.9K)

*record scratch*
*freeze-frame*
Yep, that's me, you must be wondering how I ended up in this crazy situation when I just wanted to try and prove a "stormfag" wrong about the holocaust but I ended up realizing Hitler was right about everything.

…If Japan was invading Canada I would cooperate with them.
Canada is cucked non-nation slaving for the kikes, mudslims and non-whites.

Attached: 00f07a9fd2ad1ddbdf7f98e1038f5832c6b5ba30c1dc30e15b1d121b20558fcd.jpg (482x700, 57.41K)

Christianity destroyed the white race. It's a nigger religion that promotes high time preference and Jew worship.

I don't hate canucks but I hope this soyboy PM of theirs burns in hell

((()))

You are fucking retarded.

Sure thing hwhite brother! Fuck Hitler fuck the slant eyes. We kicked them nazi and slant ass YEEHAW!

Attached: mutt and commie comrade.png (512x345, 782.25K)

Genetic modification is the best way to help niggers not be niggers any more. Don't hate.

What's funny is Merkel wasn't even the one talking in this photo. It's the woman behind Merkel, who the photographer conveniently left obfuscated.

Attached: af5605ae8244015985b7076535441f43ade83b999552c4049477dfbb071f578a.jpg (1090x1200, 105.31K)

Glyphosate isn't even toxic to most insects. I don't get why crop development is somehow ok when we do it with massive doses of radiation or chemical mutagens, but dangerous if we precisely edit genes with controlled techniques.

We got the pink grapefruit from immersing grapefruit seed in genotoxic chemicals, and that one is fucking fine with thousands of altered genes, but wheat with 1 gene changed is dangerous somehow. Explain this to me with aryan logic and not semitic name-calling please.

Attached: 0fc4d92dc69c925b60317a24b85d4eb1729843325d615dcaa043a56a049a15fc.jpg (1199x1500, 318.14K)

Still not relevant.
Go back to Zig Forums.

Attached: 3d4aea428cd53e5c4af4f5f75b9020c96a537d9ffc454d98e202d15e9aa3fe9e.jpg (400x400, 91.78K)

Canada is screwed. Trump canceled a huge lng contract with canada, Italy blocked a trade agreement the EU attempted to pass to help Canada weather the trade war, now Japan is putting it's boot up trudeau's ass. Day of the rake is upon you leafs. now you're going to suffer for your faggotry.

The article never mentioned glyphosate unless you think that cancerous mutagens that imitate proteins are better somehow.

Good
Artificially selecting plants and animals for traits we deem positive and breeding them over countless generations to better serve our needs.
Good
Artificially selecting plants and animals for traits we deem positive and using their ova/sperm–or even directly editing their DNA–to better serve our needs in a fraction of that time.
BAD
Using ova/sperm–or even directly editing the DNA–of plants and animals for the sole purpose of making them immune to carcinogens and other poisons so that you can then sell farmers both the seed and the poison so that people are poisoned by proxy and no other seed can be sold.

There is nothing wrong with genetically modifying an organism, either the traditional way or by directly editing the genome. There IS something wrong when the purpose and result of doing so is to be a fucking corporate whore or jewish puppet. Speaking of which…
Do we have any HARD, PROVEN EVIDENCE that companies like Monsanto, et. al. are doing what they have done for the express purpose of poisoning goyim?

>demeans his own people
Go choke on some more cocks.

It will probably be shown on 60 Kosher Minutes when the jews decide its time to take full ownership.

That's Round-Up, user. That's what it is.

(checked)
They can't explain it because they're autistic retards who got it into their head that there's a difference between directly editing genes and selecting for them through eugenics. There isn't, but they don't understand that because they don't understand chemistry or biology, they are just inherently suspicious, which isn't a bad thing really, but it can and does make them act very stupid sometimes.

Not really. Generally hating Monsanto is a liberal boomer thing. Not sure why anons have jumped onto this. I've looked into it and Monsanto was neither founded by jews, nor is it current run by them (Instead, Scots) and it's owned by AG Bayer which as you know, is a German firm that helped Hitler. The current CEO is german, but I can't find any evidence he's a jew.

This is either sperging or Zig Forums fucking with us.

Mostly because Monsanto acts jewis as fuck.
Also the only GMOs they put out are the roundup ready line. Which are all designed with a resistance to their roundup pesticides. So you can use larger quantities of said pesticides.

Pesticides (especially excessive use) are generally bad because they have xenoestrogenic effects.

The people who do gene editing for food are not biologists either, all they know about is editing genes. Stop being retarded you asswipe.

He JUST KEEPS RAKIN IT IN

Lol we spot you literally everytime

FUCKING BASED
GOOD ON YOU, JAPAN!

Trump probably convinced Abe to do it too because they're best buds right now.

GUYS, TRUDEAU IS WINNING!

kek

Attached: Baghdad-Bob.jpg (450x338, 51.16K)

The particular brand of liberal boomer you are referring to is the old strain of the Sierra Club hippies.

Monsanto and GMO is trash.

R
A
K
E

T
H
E

L
E
A
F
S

Beyond the farce of politics, I have heard more than a few LEAFS praying for annexation. Going to have to remove the French first yourself. My blood , body and name is to keep them dead or bullied. I even know when my nose starts itching.

Kikery makes my arms and hands swell and my machine goes into a near idle state. Wolf & bear, hunting together.

I don't want them.
They've spent years thumbing their noses at us and I don't think they deserve to be saved just because they are getting nigged right now. They had plenty of opportunities not to be cunts to us while life was good.

Place is controlled by degenerate hippie draft dodgers from the 60s too.

The faggot cuckdough wants to help the oilkikes kill the orca population too.

Them hwho? I just go on alive with my business and foolish years long thunderous matters I cannot remember. Only my dearest knows the full story, and why she exists for me and I for her. When you start to realize a lot of moden music isn't burning cle- kiss on the neck. Love is true, not as infrequent as the kikes pretend. There is love that finds its place in your world. A thing easy to crush, but suddenly my fingers and voice, get delicate. Being such stable structure a man, catching females is a curse. I send the majority back wiold. I am the one they cry on. I am the shore, I keep being.

Not to mention the hell they play on bees.

Kill yourself, jew fuck.

This is also probably the reason Sony doesn't want to get involved with shit like Fortnight and their cross platform play because the chinks have their hands all over it now.

If being irrelevant is enough reason, you should too.

Most of them just need to cry it out, on something shaped like me. Tears of yesteryear have made me a father. It's a boy again. His mother is so sweetly wrapped around me, unless she's barfing. Love is everything,
When she hurts I I am on fire and cannot be nothing but what she asked for. Being a dude surrounded by females from the git-go may have helped. I see and ever will be the solvent for drama and pain. What about his pain? He laughs at it.

Nah, fuck you, yid cunt.

Love makes a man something even bigger. Being in the truth of it is the biggest sideshot, forever how you steeled yourself to kill or protect. Love is a falling thing, and there it no way out. When it clicks, there is more music than talk. The most beautiful things are written by those falling with Love. It is so hot, as it falls through time and space. A molten matter they cannot touch unless they are in it, themselves.

And you wonder why girls like horses.

It's a crime what they've done to wheat.
The staple crop of western civilization has become a poison.
It's one of the main reasons that the West is in such poor shape right now.

I have to avoid this plant now due to what they've done to it.
Hopefully there will be a resolution soon - we have to go back to Einkorn/Emmer and to stop spraying them with pesticides.

The West should also work to develop a food culture like the East does so that this does not happen again. Without a food culture the desire to protect your food just isn't there.

Attached: 576389207452.jpg (1500x832, 171.56K)