Bye Tommy Thread II

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

He may be Alt-Kike, he may be subverted by (((them))) but the public reaction is undoubtedly something we need to amplify and spread. Hundreds of white British men taking to the streets of London cannot possibly be a bad thing for us. This even has the attention of the US congress.

Ignore the shills, figure out a way to help move the people in the streets forward.

Attached: ce0d821923d036affcd8ab9c4c1d0dda2187a781ac1ba23fefa0b2cf43166298.png (391.19 KB, 1237x683)
Attached: fa06fc1f92c3fabf156b5ccbe10ee04e0d708af773c51b44012bf973563bb8b3.jpg (70.19 KB, 900x649)
Attached: 08bbb8443d3e26b9cf7415c7a0eb765f8b7d6c55f2dffa93837099981801c7e8.png (1.35 MB, 1124x703)
Attached: 49930ff894353c2261b19dc9242d811ff80fa0d5a81d029dbe1a5efb57acf6bf.jpeg (192.88 KB, 887x1177)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DzK6efRNHc4
blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

If I were a bong I'd be listening to that Kai Murros speech right about now.

Jose Price
Jose Price

Time for a new history to be written for old Britannia. One written with iron and blood.

AMPLIFY THIS! THIS CAN BE USEFUL!

Attached: 4fff074f9f062a604f63d5ae31356ec6eaf87c3627da62fc3c0d8342d6fbb3d0.png (357.25 KB, 475x792)

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

He dead yet? My window one winning some cash is closing

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

I also apologize for the unnecessary addition of "white" to British men.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

The speech this is from?

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

What I can't seem to reconcile is that Tommy has posed several times in MOSSAD and pro-Israel attire and made tweets to that effect as well. If he is truly a raging zionist kike then why is he subverting the diversity and destruction of the UK. Isn't that one of the prime zionist goals?

Has he always been just taking the piss with the pro-Israel stance? Does he use it as a shield against cries of racism so he has that holohoax antisemitism card to play in the back pocket?

I recognize the point of this thread is that none of the above matters since muh pr from this might actually light some fire in my ancestors shriveled gonads to take back their country but something just smells so fishy about this. It seems like the point of igniting a race war right now would be to paint all nationalistic brits as nazis as an excuse to finally purge anyone right of center left.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

The Anglo is so used to stabbing backs that it has begun to stab its own
Wonderful, this age-old problem is solving itself.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Tommy Robinson
Literally who??

Attached: bypass.jpeg (338 B, 15x15)
Attached: sum.jpeg (22.37 KB, 474x266)
Attached: heavycruiselaugh.jpg (25.38 KB, 500x500)

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Oh, hey, a grainy prison camera feed of some guy too far away to identify getting choked out.
I found it on the deepweb you guys
This whole think stinks.

Attached: ea2d4a8f0277eeb69aee04d5f658124e108331cc714547c96c5cf429fa070c5b.png (186.37 KB, 421x338)

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

It seems like the point of igniting a race war right now would be to paint all nationalistic brits as nazis as an excuse to finally purge anyone right of center left.

thats what hoaxes and false flags are for. they can start a race war when the fuck ever they want. they dont want to.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

That one is good too. But this is the one I had in mind.

James Morgan
James Morgan

why is he subverting the diversity and destruction of the UK. Isn't that one of the prime zionist goals?
One theory, the kikes may be riling up the public only to crack down harder in an attempt to rid Britain of the last of it's right wing whites.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

that jew sucking faggot has better use as a martyr than anything else. Die well Tommy and make sure it goes ugly

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

yet

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Golems are unthinking monsters right? Maybe he's jewish, maybe he's just another random white man with right wing leanings who grew up bathed in "Israel is our greatest ally" propaganda. Either way, it doesn't matter, their actions have presented us with opportunity.

Honestly, I think (((they're))) losing control over the narrative in ever facet to the point that even their unwittingly controlled opposition have lost the plot and have begun acting off script.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Tommy is your literal example of the "useful idiot". His ideas and talking points differ not from your average Conservative right down to his overwhelming support for Israel and being a self-identified Zionist. He takes his shekels from said jews to launch this crusade because it serves their purpose and when it no longer does (like now) he'll get thrown to the wolves.

I honestly feel bad for these people and him whose likely going to get killed this time or sometime in the future if he makes it out of this alive. This is what they do. They manipulate the person whose still wrapped up in the illusion but starting to break out not fully understanding the "Big Game" that they're in, being used as a pawn and thrown away when its no longer convenient. You just want to scream at these people and save them from their own stupidity.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A POLITICAL PAWN AND USEFUL IDIOT! FFS LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE JEWS ITS THAT EASY!

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

good analysis

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

It is very relevant for anyone on the right. Care about natsoc? Well this is the same faith that awaits you. Try to do anything, just anything as innocent as filming and you get jailed with groups of muslims in jail who want to beat the shit out of you. The guards will laugh and encourage the muslim criminals as well.

Britain is a COMPLETE tyranny. A vid emerged of their leader sitting in burqa in a mosque. It's the same Britain of 1950 and before, the worst empire of oppression the history has ever seen. Concentration camps in Africa, making 1/4 of the chinks drugg addicts, their horrendous war crimes in WW2 the list is too long.

Just fuck that nation. In the last 400 years it has been terrible towards its citizens and anyone else except their own corrupt elites.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

They want to make a martyr out of him.

Attached: martyr.png (61.69 KB, 635x632)

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Besides the Mossad postings, what makes me think he's jewish is the multiple aliases. Stephen Lennon probably isnt even his real name.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

It seems like the point
would be to paint all nationalistic brits as nazis
as an excuse to finally purge anyone right of center left
When you are familiar with the motives of those in power this is simplest and most likely explanation.

Attached: Racism-according-to-communists.jpg (62.42 KB, 768x1024)

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

It did not exist prior to the development and expansion of European capitalism
LOL

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

Checked.
Wake up Britain
hooktube.com/watch?v=DzK6efRNHc4 [won't let me embed]

Oliver King
Oliver King

Because, you know- whites an sheet

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

hooktube

I'm not clicking this tinfoil cuck link, thanks for the youtube address at the end though, i'll go ahead and give them views to make you asshurt, also go back to linux faggot.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

edgy

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Anarcho tyranny, the if the government wants you dead they just shove you in a cell full of niggers and wait

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

<Thoughts and Prayers

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

amplify this
Fuck off with your nigger speak.

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Not even a quarter of a man that Mosley was

Attached: mosley-.jpg (96.39 KB, 587x800)

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

because this is how u stop brexit and get EU lock down of Britannia
shill racewar front man is captured for gay reason
being that its a gay reason the people are upset because although hes gay also he is right
paid and organic protesters gather the paid ones keep the appearance of constant crowds
tommy is either "killed" and he gets his new life reward for shilling
more likely he is actually killed and surprised by it because he thought he was a good goy
white race riot chimpout
UN/EU mass police lockdown
racewar
public display of religion banned in the EU
hello communists and fascists

Attached: a592068b13b7357d01753734330899b26c67218def3badbd35a2600c0da0bda8.jpg (63.2 KB, 640x640)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

He may be Alt-Kike, he may be subverted by (((them)))
No

He is (((them))). He is admitted mossad agent. Let them handle it. Stay the fuck off our board. Fuck him to death.

Every Zig Forumsack hates him. The only people saying we should support or use (((him))) are the JIDF

Nobody wants these threads.

They should be banned.

The alt-kike stole our culture and used it agains us.

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Enough is enough.

If he dies, great. If he lives, bad. If Brits care, it's Mossad making them care.

Nobody cares unless it's a mossad agent or some Alex Jones featured fucking Anarchist going to jail. If he were a Zig Forumslack there would be no support.

Fuck you. I hope Alex Jones goes to prison too.

Attached: 1447549607072-1.jpg (50.43 KB, 500x684)

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

<Thoughts and Prayers
Pray to YHWH for your ((((Communist Natbol Mossad agent))) some place else…………………………………………….

Attached: YahWeh-Jew-God.jpeg (39.47 KB, 640x420)

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

why contain it?

A C C E L E R A T E

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Honestly, his death would be the best possible outcome.

Attentionfags like yourself should be banned tbh.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Room Temperature IQ

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Did that kid die?

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Then, why is this labled through an abject complacent pessimism ?

- "I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello."

Sup

Zion, babylon, Ziobaby.

Much love Ziobaby. t'wer gwerk.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Heil'd, it really does seem like a better option for bongs. Thankfully this isn't the case with the US (yet), it's tough to say how long it'll stay that way tho.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Ban him

You're dumb!

You're the Jew!

Your Alt-Kike script never changes does it?

Attached: 1960012-632588226814213-273716675-n.jpg (52.99 KB, 500x750)

John Lewis
John Lewis

Its a ZOG psy-op; support it anyway
No thanks. The whole point of this public crucifixion of Mr. Lennon (Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name) is to set him up as THE "Nationalist" leader in the UK. And to serve as a Gatekeeper who keeps everything Pro-Israel and to squash any "Nazis" in the movement who refuse to tongue Jew anus.

He pled guilty, that's why the trial lasted 15mins, he wants to be in jail because it's all a stunt.

Attached: tommyrobinsonisraelicollaborator.png (362.89 KB, 640x378)

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

The whole point of this public crucifixion of Mr. Lennon (Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name) is to set him up as THE "Nationalist" leader in the UK. And to serve as a Gatekeeper who keeps everything Pro-Israel and to squash any "Nazis" in the movement who refuse to tongue Jew anus.

He pled guilty, that's why the trial lasted 15mins, he wants to be in jail because it's all a stunt.
Exactly

False flag agent

Attached: false-flag-jew.jpg (103.62 KB, 600x750)

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

it never does

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Yup, now that they forced Nigel out after a 3rd assassination attempt it's nothing but (((Tommy))) 24/7. He is the only person in the entire realm speaking out against 3rd world Muslim hordes raping and pillaging across the kingdom. Yup, just good ol Tommy and nobody else….sucking all the oxygen out of the room, keeping the public spotlight firmly on himself.

Attached: 1527124709638.jpg (96.71 KB, 556x640)

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Richard Spencer is a CIA faggot.

And he's literally a butt fucking faggot.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

Hundreds of white British men taking to the streets of London cannot possibly be a bad thing for us.
But there aren't hundreds of Whitenotice the capital W, you kike piece of shit men taking to the streets.
Why do the huge crowds only exist in still photos and not in video?
Why is the area around #10 barricaded off by London buses like a staging point?
Where is the drone footage taken from above - standard in any event like this to get a true gauge of the size?
Drones not allowed? Then why did not a single fucking video taken climb or take film from a nearby building to get a proper shot? Did they forget the basics of their craft? No, it's simply not real and faking video of a huge crowd is 100 times harder than faking stills.
There is none, because it's just a small crowd of synagogue volunteers, shills and plainclothes cops.
Even the professional photographs such as #3 in OP showing the "crowd" are provided by the PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER ON GETTY only in "L" size where everyone beyond the first couple of rows is reduced to pixels.
Gee, wonder why.
And yes, I'm saying it's fake as fuck, there's proof of this in the photo, bad as it is.
Tor cannot post a picture, so here:
Open picture #3 in GIMP or PS
move your cursor to 500,800 (coordinates shown bottom left of window in Gimp)
zoom in.
tl;dr it's a state-level psyop.

Kevin King
Kevin King

Uh, duh, it's why we called him implicit dick? Or are you just so mad at him you just had to comment that?

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

*correction:
COORDS 283,410

John Foster
John Foster

Faggots are killed in a sane society.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

He isn't even in prison.
There's no reason to put him there, it's completely unnecessary to the psyop.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

demand discussion of thing you don't like to be banned
get buttmad and call those suggesting you get banned, jews

Attached: 142930615.jpg (4.06 KB, 231x218)

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

So you have nothing but sheer rage and contempt at him, got it. It really doesn't add anything to the thread, but I'm not gonna lie, your very much justified rage is humorous to me. Sage because I'm off topic now.

Attached: smug-touhou-man.png (45.02 KB, 158x141)

Carson James
Carson James

You sound like a faggot.
You know what to do with yourself.

Attached: 1521465473319.png (31.09 KB, 736x527)

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

posting a Shuaiby pepe
posting a meme made for a homosexual, arabic, furry, 4cuck /r9k/ faggot

Please lurk a minimum of 2 years before posting newfaggot.

Attached: no.gif (57.5 KB, 129x111)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

IMkikey posting again his typical retarded commentary, supporting the Alt-Zionists. He regained control of the board. Good threads deleted in seconds. CODEMONKEY BTFO

Attached: d4.jpg (45.86 KB, 750x562)

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Go get AIDS you stupid nigger faggot

Attached: 1514374836183.jpg (353.27 KB, 2056x1370)

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

no arguments at all
being this much of a mouth breathing retard who emotes and posts like a woman

Attached: 1373426353072.gif (58.96 KB, 366x421)

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

implying I'm the rutkroach
defending a moron who posted a pepe image macro made in honor of an arabic, furfag, homosexual from 4cucks /r9k/

You too should lurk a minimum of 2 years before posting.

Attached: bloodtype.gif (125.75 KB, 720x480)

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Has he always been just taking the piss with the pro-Israel stance? Does he use it as a shield against cries of racism so he has that holohoax antisemitism card to play in the back pocket?
No shit, dumbass. That's the fastest way to shut up people's cries of antisemitism.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Nobody seems to get that anybody in the UK must be very careful about actual words they say in public. even a mistake lands you in jail. Tommy Robinson says things that are about as woke as the average cuckservative in the US, and that is VERY extreme by UK standards.

You have to get the extreme limits imposed in the UK not to be racist–by law–to understand why Tommy Robinson apparently sucks kike cock. He is actually a pretty genuine guy and has shifted the UK to the right. He's doing great things (maybe he's a loose cannon well beyond what his handlers want).

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

It's the fact that the UK has been pozzed so deeply that it's hard to ascertain whether Tommy was just pretending to be retarded or was truly a useful fucking golem. After the shit Zig Forums saw with TRS, Iron March, and implicit Dick you really can't blame the posters here for their reactions.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

If Tommy becomes a martyr, it would rile up the populace for a full scale revolution. Parliament destroyed, politicians hanged and muslims purged. It would end in a reformed government and a Tommy Robinson statue with Tommy being written as a hero in British history books.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Tommy is now painfully aware that shilling for Jews won't save your life in the end. The moment you are no longer useful, you are sent to gulag like any other goy.

Ian James
Ian James

FIGHT DA POWA

Attached: 5a9db35d1318d4164fb52b88312fb76a3a9a06d36b3a6382a886217846f49b18.jpg (88.15 KB, 800x600)

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

I like this idea. What are they taking their sweet ass time over?

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

If he is truly a raging zionist kike then why is he subverting the diversity and destruction of the UK.
Again you are falling for the meme that Tommy is somehow the driving force behind the anti-EU, anti-migration movement in the UK. He isn't. If anyone could claim that title it would be Nigel and UKIP.

But after 3 assassination attempts Nigel retired and UKIP got Jewed at the ballot box. Tommy is the genestealer moving in to try and take control of the Nationalist movement. It's why he happily pled guilty, for street cred, despite all the fake concern of him being jihaded in prison.

They can't do anything about the anger in the streets and they know this, it's an inevitable event given the direction they are steering Europe in. All they can do is try to control it and make sure real patriots are kept out of power.

Just look at Hungry and Poland where Israel is slamming them for being Literal Nazis for their immigration stance, but doing photo-ops with (((Tommy))). One of these things is not like the other.

Attached: 1524874870768.png (193.17 KB, 1200x1096)

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

If he were to die would it be a good thing even if he is a jew tool?

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

people are having the cops visit them at their house for the content they post on their facebook fan pages (rees mogg or whatever he's called). The U.K. is officially lost at this point and any form of State power should be regarded as an potential enemy.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Show them embed related. I find it motivating.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

The prison only has a 2.8% Muslim population.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

This is what happens after they take away the guns and the knives and the forks and the spoons and I think the tape as well

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

If that's the case, and a Mohamadan offs him- all the more reason to fan the flames of complicity in his murder by the government.

polite sage for double post

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

To be fair, both Poland and Hungary got the Australian treatment. They stopped illegal immigration, but are swarmed with guest workers and foreign exchange students. I'm not talking about Ukrainians either, almost 3 million of them work in Poland now, but about Poo-in-loos, Bangladeshi, Chechens, Chinks and the Vietnamese to fill the gaps left by Poles and Hungarians emigrating to the West. It's an endless cycle of immigration motivated by below replacement level birthrates and grass always being greener on the other side.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Tommy is going to die and become a martyr
Or….
Tommy is going to miraculously come out with a 'better understanding'. Instead of a martyr you may see him become a 'changed man'. It just depends on whether this is all a subverted show or not.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

I never even thought of this option somehow. wew, that would be a damn good way to trick a shit load of goyim.

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Tommy comes out as a radicalized Muslim terrorist and goes Ackbar on parliment.
Parliment will use Tommy's actions as an excuse to start the real Holocaust.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

What I can't seem to reconcile is that Tommy has posed several times in MOSSAD and pro-Israel attire and made tweets to that effect as well. If he is truly a raging zionist kike then why is he subverting the diversity and destruction of the UK. Isn't that one of the prime zionist goals?

Tommy was preyed upon by that kike Ezra Levant at Rebel Media. When all of the shit was going down regarding Lauren Southern et al he needed new "personalities" and a sacrificial lamb for the slaughter.

He financed trips to Israel with specific purpose in mind. Find the candid video of Gavin McInnes discussing the trip he went on, he explains the mentality of Ezra and describes the kikeish nature of it all.

Tommy was an easier target for Ezra because he didn't have his own platform for viewers. The jew set him up and left him out to dry.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

They know people are going to resist this, just as others will welcome it with open arms. The goal is to make sure the bad goyim don't discover the truth and instead direct their anger at the immigrants brought in. They also focus on anti-Islam sentiment, but make a point to leave Jews and other non-whites out of the equation. The goal is to create a people that will support Israel against those damn Muslims.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Something else people might not be aware of is that Israel has been experiencing Negative Jewish Migration for over a decade now. More people are leaving Israel, permanently, than are moving there. To say nothing of the looming demographic crisis of too few Jewish births, with a booming Palestinian population next door.

And the Tommy shit is just another angle thats being played here, to cause massive civil unrest so European Jews flee to Israel. They obviously don't give a shit about overthrowing the EU, they just want Rivers of Blood. Its why he pleaded guilty to hype this as much as possible. This wasn't about making a stand and fighting the legal system in court, and possibly getting a REAL victory against Censorship/Tyranny. Its about setting the stage for violent protests.

There are literally thousands of hardened ISIS fighters inside the UK right now. It would be a simple matter for them to find Tommy and deal with him, especially since he advertises so many public appearances. But they don't because as everyone here already knows, Israel holds their leash.

They've been pulling this shit since the 1930s.

Attached: 1448177586553.png (1.65 MB, 2113x3453)

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

I see a lot of blackpilling and purity spiral in this thread. Smells like kikes. What I don't see is enough smart white anons talking about how the obvious public interest in Tommy Robinson, whatever you think about him, can be used for our benefit. For example, these protests are saturated with normies that know somethings wrong, are willing to get involved, but lack guidance. Anons should be going to these protests and building up contacts of interested parties. Organizing is essential for mass action.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

divide and conquering intensifies

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Parliament destroyed, politicians hanged and muslims purged.
Or martial law declared, dissenters imprisoned/stripped of assets, and nationalism purged.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

I'm pretty sure that's just leftypol trying and failing at being subversive.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Or perhaps it's genuine Zig Forumsacks that understand there is no left and and right, just manufactured opinion.
For instance OPs pic 1 is not from a UK prison.
Pic 2 is from years ago when this Robinson character took a beating in the street, nothing to do with jail.
Pic 3 It's happening - sure - we just have no idea what, sure was a lot of mentions of solidarity with jews and israel at the "nationalist or free speech or free Tommy march"
Pic 4 Nobody in UK parliament gives a fuck what some US congressman says.
No record can be found of the previous alleged assault in prison, while he was there for mortgage fraud. Maybe it was deleted by the tyrannical authorities or maybe it never happened and was just another of multiple fables used to create this Tommy Robinson persona.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Why is there a 2nd thread allowed of this Judas goat jew owned cunt?

The last one was embarrassing enough and populated by the same kikes that destroyed Zig Forums during Imkampfy's reign as Mod.

Everything about Tommy Goy Robinstein being an agent of isreal was known and widely reported on around 8 years ago and today lying kikes in this thread are all pretending that nobody recalls a single thing about this kike-alike fraud handing over all the white nationalists personal details to the state due to their antisemitism, before joining jewish/islamic group Quinlan.

Basically every single kike promoting these ZOG agents are determined to turn the board back into Breibart 2.0 that it was under Kampfys isreali run fraud.

Attached: TommyIAmAZionistRobinson.JPG (55.54 KB, 699x372)
Attached: Capture.JPG (76.61 KB, 874x730)
Attached: EDLBlacks-n-jews.jpg (53.68 KB, 504x379)

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

proof?

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Looks like Moarpheus learned how to use VPNs. While Tommy is not /ourguy/, the person saying we shouldn't use this for accelerationism is a fat faggot named Moarpheus from cuckchan. Pic related. He spams all these threads with the same pictures over and over. He supports israel by pretending to be 'le more extreme' than you by telling you to always stay indoors. He even supports foreign aid to Israel, kek. Don't bother engaging. Chaos and turmoil, even for an imperfect messenger, is always good for anti-zog.

Attached: 1527972689403.jpg (333 KB, 1508x806)
Attached: 1528495402848.jpg (63.81 KB, 633x758)

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

This is jew in a staged media event. Again.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Quinlan.
Quilliam

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Anyone who bad mouths any of our jewish agents is some imaginary character the aut-right invented, or sharebloo, Smiley, hasbarafag, Charlie, CTR etc

Every post I've made regarding your boy Tommy Goy Robinstein is supported with evidence and proof of what I say

Every single post from you Kampfy bot maggots is filled with jewish lies promoting your jew approved agents

What Lies Behind the English Defence League?
Neo-Cons, Ultra-Zionists and Their Useful Idiots
blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

The best use of this jew is to let people know he is jew who pretends he is english and his mission is to promote israel and garner support for israels wars.
This jew uses the made up name tommy robinson because he thought it sounded like a working class English name.

This is jew in a staged media event. The jew tries to control all sides, this is the jew trying control nationalistic spirit by misguiding and misleading the English people.

Rats like this should be burned in a bonfire with their jew rat families.

Carson Young
Carson Young

everything is black k and white and Israeli agents literally control the entire world and everyone who has ever stood next to a jewish flag
Sometimes I forget how dumb you guys can be

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

by isis fighters do you mean mossad agents?

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Some sorry fuck used a quote from a movie to make his point.
The quintessential burger.

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

A quote from fucking Braveheart of all things.

Attached: william-wallace-braveheart-statue-caged.jpg (40.21 KB, 449x433)

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Rats like this should be burned in a bonfire with their jew rat families.
Exactly right

…and all those who promote them as some kind of 1st step toward nationalism, when it's the exact opposite.
The entire controlled opposition aut-right/counter-jihad is was created by American/isreali jews solely to protect jews from criticism and blame for what they've done.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

The whole point of this pantomime is to make bongs too scared to speak out (let alone take action) against the agenda.
The message is simple:
If you go against the government/ globalists/ islam you will get sent to a prison where muslim gangs will harass you constantly and likely kill you.
The whole idea is to scare brits into absolute submission.
They haven't counted on one thing though:
Beserker fury
There are enough descendants of warriors throughout with great patience and good hearts who will hold back the terrible fury that lives within them until there is no other option.
They don't want to hurt anyone, because they know when the time comes there will be no holding them back.
Once the rage takes hold and the red mist descends there is no going back until the job is done, and if you know the British at all you know they do things properly.
For fucks sake, we ruled over a third of the earth, our SAS are one of the most respected forces on the planet, we are most definitely not the people you want to be provoking into a homicidal, genocidal rage.
Just proves yet again how fucking dumb shitskins are that they can't even see the danger they are in.
Propaganda has people thinking that Hitler was the most evil man in history, yet there are so many of us with beliefs that make Hitler look tame by comparison.
They have taken normal, nice white people and eviscerated their natural empathy and stoked their anger to the point they have created a growing army whites who are ideologically Hitler times 1000

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

I am willing to admit that Tommy has done more in real life for our cause than I have.

Can anyone here honestly say differently?

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

I am willing to admit that Tommy Goy Robinstein with the able assistance of mossad and the BBC and other mainstrean jewish media worldwide promoting him has done more for the isreali led counter jihad than anything you filthy goys have done.

To be fair, nobody on here should be interested in aiding and abetting jews on anything, unfortunately Imkampfy's reign made this place isreal central and some kikes here still think they can shill for their jewish agents without right of reply from any user.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Nope. The government could just send the police and shoot or jail all the pro Tommy protesters. No one would do anything, they would forget about it in 1 week and go back to their Britain's got talent, World Cup, friday night blackouts and saturday night coalburning.

Britain is DEAD

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

These threads trying to promote this jew infiltrator always follow the same script, they refer to this jew as 'tommy' but that is a made up name , if they knew anything about him, enough to refer to him as 'tommy' then they would know that is not his name. They refer to him as a goy or 'british' and say things to lend legitimacy to his media events.

In these threads you can see the jew agents working hard to promote this jew, as they promote him in their media they promote him in 'the new media' right here, where people concerned for their country and race gather to try and make sense of the world, they come here to inject their jew poison.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

Sadly I can confirm this is true
The Anglogoy is perhaps only 2nd to the Amerigoy in being a jew-brainwashed dolt

The sooner the golems of America falls with British Zionism the sooner whites can return to the natural order.

Several generations of being told what to think, feel and how to act by their TalmudicVision sets has destroyed the West in ways inconceivable 1000 years ago.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

The amount of low effort cuckservative memes comparing the police to evil Nazis is evidence enough. Any group that plays the X is da real nahtzee game is controlled op or just fucking retarded.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

On a positive note, it would be good if violence would be normalized. It would take only one event, if the general public becomes complacent then a battle can happen between the anti-white forces and pro-white forces. Only problem is that in the UK the pro whites have no guns, so.. the whole thing should happen at the same time in multiple white countries which could trigger the involvement of empires like Russia or China to drop weapons to support the destabilization of their rivals.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

how come no one is posting the name and home address of the judge that sentnced him?

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

tommy robinson because he thought it sounded like a working class English name
There was reasonably well known football hooligan called Tommy Robinson, whose name would be known among football violence types, without having a clue what he looked like. Using that name gave kudos among that crowd and has allowed this "working class hero" fabrication. Football hooliganism was probably fomented by the gov to prevent working class from banding together against them. And cause division between middle and working class, by indicating that the middle class ended up paying the most for the working classes violence and vandalism.
Probably the same reason nobody ever posted Barbara Lerner Spectre's home address.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Attached: fd0c892c528bfa4f80de98177eb012a71af2fa8d0b4e9a8e3ae346f52926b0f0.jpg (173.84 KB, 600x450)

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

No thanks. The whole point of this public crucifixion of Mr. Lennon (Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name) is to set him up as THE "Nationalist" leader in the UK. And to serve as a Gatekeeper who keeps everything Pro-Israel and to squash any "Nazis" in the movement who refuse to tongue Jew anus.
While I 100% agree with your analysis, it would be foolish not to monopolize on the fact that the Brits are actually pissed off about rape gangs, Tommy is just some socially acceptable medium that they're allowed to use.
Would be better to push the angle of shitskin rape and invasion than free tommy.

Attached: keep-britain-white-diversity-is-rape-01.png (398.81 KB, 929x617)
Attached: rotherham-poster.png (330.45 KB, 2479x3508)

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

BASED ZIONIST
And Just where are the jews you wanted to protect so much now, "tommy"?

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

And Just where are the jews you wanted to protect so much now, "tommy"?
Running FLA, GI, and generally trying to guide the nationalist groundswell, as planned.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Hi trs, I listen to your shows, shut the fuck up, you don't belong here, we don't defen d zionists and spirituals jews here. "Tommy robinson" was never our guy, was never on our side, and was against "racism" choosing instead to be pro-jew and in turn make any anti-muslim sentiment in the UK a pro-Israel and pro-jew one, so fuck him, and fuck you.

You fight for the jew don't be surprised when the jew sticks you in a cage full of violent niggers as a thank you. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

yeah breddy much

Jason King
Jason King

If anything, this shows that prostrating yourself as a zionist doesn't protect you from (((them))).

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Jeez, it seems like it's taking forever. I'm ready to hear that he got killed in the can so the great British fires can be lit.
I've been waiting for the butter knife rebellion for days now. I thought he'd be dead the same day it happened.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Alright folks. It's time to free TR. Lads, it's time to mobilize and do this. This is the end. We are not about to wait for the fuse to be lit when he is killed in jail. Don't give em the satisfaction of killin him. Yous ask me, then the cunts got whats coming to em the moment they grabbed the lad. Fucking shite. We gotta get the cunt outtay there. NOW. WE GOTTA MOVE NOW!

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Freed and the wave of british nationalism ends or killed and the people lose their shit against the government, the mudshits and probably the jews if they happened to dig deep enough?
Which seems like a better future?

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Right away Mr Bong FBI

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

IT'S NOT ABOUT TOMMY IT'S ABOUT THE UK SUPRESSING SPEECH AND GOING FULL BLOWN ORWELLIAN I HOPE THE UK BURNS

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

It's about that and getting the hornet's nest stirred up.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

kill yourself with your xtreme reddit spacing

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

MI6 is what they're alled

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

yea but supressing some fag jews speech is ok … stop fucking crying its not like they are coming after you.

maybe they are , loser

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Your suspicion and inaction will be the death of you.

Can't be willing to sacrifice the lad for your natsoc pornographic fantasy about the jews. He needs to be let loose, and the govt. needs a check. What do ye stand for?

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

Or perhaps it's genuine Zig Forumsacks that understand there is no left and and right
Irrelevant to my point dumb niggerape, read it again jew
jew
jew
jew
jew
jew rat
Odd ways of spelling kike.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Holding ye collective breath for the complete upending of the UK? What's this jew fantasy about the UK and TR now huh?

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Can someone explain pic 3 for me?
When the bull gives your gf nigger glasses before your jewish wedding?

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

In a doggy dog world it's rather shank or be shanked
Is he dead yet?

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Spencer's own sexual proclivities are at least as bad as Moarpheus'

Attached: Dicky.jpg (483.59 KB, 814x799)

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

What?

Attached: hatena.jpg (2.81 MB, 3500x2695)

Brody Green
Brody Green

This. Fucking kikes can't say "kike".

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

I SUCK COCKS
THAT'LL SHOW YOU
kek

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

What do ye stand for?
Kicking ass

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

He needs to be let loose
No he needs to be decapitated in prison, his head held aloft by the muslims screaming for jihad. It would be better all round if this jewish lad was sacrificed, for the greater good.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Hello glowbot

What photo are you talking about?

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

wow
a real shill
tell us, wat do your bosses want to happen in regards to tommy?
or do they not tell you things?

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

we don't know how to read ID's
we don't know how to read posts that that guy replied to
We need mods to blanket ban newfags like this for the 2 years they need to lurk; these faggots are showing up everywhere today.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

ban everyone, goyim
prevent fresh discussion, goyim
Kikes, newfags, and shills come with the territory.
I won't disagree that these shitheads are fucking retarded, however.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

He#s talking about OPs photo, pic 3 of the crowd. When you zoom in on the section he mentions, it looks constructed. There's weirdness to the right of that section as well.
However there's plenty of video of the crowds all over youtube from multiple angles. The crowd is big, 1000s rather than hundreds.
That's not surprising the (((altmedia))) has almost as many drones as the (((msm))).

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

fascist
You have no idea what that word means.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

but the public reaction is undoubtedly something we need to amplify and spread.
This is why he is getting shilled against.

No dox on the judges responsible?

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

The truth.

And White nationalism.
Which means White countries for White people and only White people. Also no jews or muslums, to be clear.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

jesus , you know damn well they suppress ALL speech

time for mp's to get the jo cox treatment

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

This is how they keep the brits cowed. With extrajudicial punishment in jail.

If this spell is broken britain will be free.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

ban everyone goyim
everyone's a newfag now?
prevent fresh discussion goyim
flooding the board with newfags is good now?
kikes newfags and shills come with the territory
you're saying this as if i'm new here, of course it comes with the territory, haven't you noticed the influx of newfags? In another thread today i saw a retard so new he legitimately thought an ironic first post was a literal kike because of the ironic use of G-d.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

purity spiral
you fucking serious?

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

yeah
it feels good man
to be dehumanized

i am grateful to be alive in this time

William Moore
William Moore

there are people in this board that are still using the "we can use him to pur advantage" line despite the events of the last few years
Good goyim. The best case scenario if you follow that path is that you boost a kosher clown to be a top "right wing" figurehead and give jewry even more power. I hope you faggots are shills because Tommy is as kosher as they get and the last thing you should want is for him to be lionised.

He's not even racially aware at all, he just goes off on muslims because his kike handlers tell him too. He has no problem with Arabs replacing the native population so long as they aren't muslim.

It says a lot about the state of this "movement" when it is forced into supporting kosher clowns like trump and robinson in a futile attempt to get a foot in the door. Absolutely pathetic.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

da juice are sending muslims to europe because muh white genocide despite the fact muslims are the biggest haters of jews in the world and are repeatedly assaulting them

This is why nobody is "redpilled", Zig Forums. because they aren't fucking retarded.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Explain vid related then.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

wow torpedo isn't a complete faggot, it's been a while.

I have to agree wholeheartedly here, when we as "extremists" support kosher controlled oppo like "tommy robinson" we only help him and the jews by watering down our own message, which in the case of the UK is WHITE BRITAIN CLOSED BORDERS. Tommy isn't anti-arab or anti-paki or anti anything that isn't "just anti-islam" because as we all know, islam isn't a race.That's why hes against islam because he can turn around and get people to support based israel fighting muslims.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

hahahaha I'm eating shit and you can't stop me looks like you're btfo again hahaha *omnomnomgobblegobble*

William Allen
William Allen

you can't ban me
and it feels good faggot

kek

Attached: 35fcca0f0bef4fcd99304df0568edb553bb74665a4d4e791e69ff84a5df5f31b.jpg (93 KB, 720x576)

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

What greater good are ye talking about? A chance to rally the people into a frenzy at the sight of the lad's being executed in prison? Then what?

That's the fookin sprirt. Tenthousand lads worth the salt ay this one will send the corruption packing for th hills. Fucking bet on that why don't ya. Tenthousand strong!

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Make sure you remove as much bagel as possible before the dust settles.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Aye Tommy, Tommmy!

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Robinson!

Don't let this lad rot in fookin jail. Don't let the lad fookin die. The lad was only documenten fookin child-rapists and the bringers of sharia law.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

What about the child rapists in the EDL or the political child rapists? Why isn't he documenting them?

I'm surprised by all the shilling for this guy here, I totally expect regular goyim to fall for this ruse but not a board that is supposedly majority Nat Soc. Why do you tardsboosting these false messiah's that the jews shit out for you? It's ridiculous.

Inb4 "b-b-but…m-muh overton w-window tho…", the only change in the overton window is a bunch of pro white jew wise people becoming kosher cucks.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

(me)
I totally expect regular goyim to fall for this
Speaking of this I have been seeing a lot of support for this jew tool and talk of revolution already. It seems like this is the direction that they are intentionally pushing the goyim towards and if you think they are doing that without reason or a kosher clown like Tommy went rogue or some bullshit you are retarded.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Why do you tards keep boosting these false messiah's that the jews shit out for you?

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

What about the child rapists in the EDL or the political child rapists? Why isn't he documenting them?
Because Natbol Alt-Kikes are all pedo fags and Crowley fans. Dugin and his daughter love Crowley. They're all into that gnostic kabbala shit and pedophile fags.

I'm surprised by all the shilling for this guy here, I totally expect regular goyim to fall for this ruse but not a board that is supposedly majority Nat Soc.
Nobody supports this but Imkikey and his JIDF crew that STILL run this board. He use to ban you for years if you called out Richard Spencer. They like to play games.

Attached: 1002342-498848843524533-1727788422-n.jpg (36.21 KB, 800x480)

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Break spell by showing their puppet police can be killed very easily and in great number

throw off your shackles Britain

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

this vid gave me an erection

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

He use to ban you for years if you called out Richard Spencer
That's a lie. I was anti-Spencer since he first started being shilled her leading up to the 2015 NPI fagfest and was never banned for it.

Attached: 1508449899726.png (274.72 KB, 480x502)

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Nobody supports this but Imkikey and his JIDF crew that STILL run this board.
living in your head
rent free
It doesn't matter who runs the board when open discussion is allowed. It could still be kikefy running it and I wouldn't care if he stopped banning people for calling out kosher politics. It's the board quality that matters, most of us came back shortly after the board stopped with the cuckservative shilling and we'll leave just as quickly if it happens again.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

You don't think they are connected? Why else would they be getting slaps on the wrists for these fookin crimes? All child predators need to be purged. Fookin done.

I was quickly reminded the other day that this fookin board aint nay monolith. I aint here bletherin aboot no fookin jews or right or left.

I'm here for the lad. It's just wrong, mates. No one is callin hem the "messiah", it's just wrong. Makin jokes at the lad, locked up. Jus sad. Sad.

Agin, I ain't no NatSoc. I don't shill for any Jews. Ye say that revolt is the direction they wish ta send us in, but what's the alternative? Complacency? Settin on our fookin asses while the govnt. gags the media, locks up a lad for shootin on his Iphone. Fuckin bollocks, m8s. Fuckin unbelievable. We gotta do something lads.

Don't be fookin daft. This isnae no "mastermind jewish plan for any naive goyim" te follow. This is the alter of political correctness, and the usual sacrifices are the young white british children and women. Ye can't stand up and fookin fight for the women and children. At least stand up and fight for the person who was fighing for them and be done with this scourge that plages our country.

David Thompson
David Thompson

Spencer is a civnat faggot and pro-Spencer posters were the ones who ended up banned. You said something else and youre trying to blame it on anti-spencer rhetoric instead because youre either deceptive or retarded.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

First photo is fake and from America. Op is clearly a faggot as he follows homo leftists on twitter.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

First pic is old shit. Not Tommy. Did involve a murder committed right near
the guards though.

That was the first scuffle. Strangler later murdered the guy and dragged his body
through that communal area and the cunt guards didn't see or let it happen.

If Tommy dies, remember that the muds were just the attack dogs.
Everyone involved needs to pay.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

If Tommy dies, remember that the muds were just the attack dogs.
Everyone involved needs to pay.
The muds ARE involved, stop telling people to ignore the hand that slaps them. Cut the entire arm off and stab the fucker in the chest.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

That's an American prison. Spreading false shit like this just causes more chaos and confusion, let's try get to the facts.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

the only arguement is "JEW"
Some boomer tier thinking.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

They've been pushing as much disinfo as possible about Robinson's circumstances to get people to latch onto bullshit and look stupid repeating known falsehoods. The alt-lite bought all of that shit hook line and sinker.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

why does that tweet look horribly photoshopped. Like the text is all fucked up

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

You can dislike Tommy for his ties, but it seems like you're trying to divert attention from the real and documented atrocities of which Tommy has highlighted, police covering for brown organized rapists. It seems like Tommy being connected to Jews in some way belittles the real problem in these posts.

You can forget Tommy if you want but don't let it divert your attention from the people in charge, the politicians, the judges, the police and all the people of whom have had a hand in this. Tommy has made many people consider these atrocities seriously while those people have previously been complacent, but make sure to not blind yourself with this injustice and seek out the people of whom have hands in all of this and the cover for organized rapists.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Personally, I hope the muslims get him. It might galvanize the british people into taking matters into their own hands. Plus, hes an admitted zionist so fuck him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (906.77 KB, 900x563)

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

It's really a win win if he gets killed in prison at this point.

James Hughes
James Hughes

this, more civil unrest the better
shashthestate

Evan James
Evan James

So?

There are angry, capable men taking to the streets. It only takes to alightest push to throw their direction away from what (((rhey))) may or may not have planned. Once things escalate to the point of action in the street, the situation has gone kinetic and (((their))) strategies (aka rypical tricks) only work when directing potential energy. Force the boulder to start moving down the hill and they have nothing better than we do to influence its direction. If anything, we're better equipped to divert it towards a given direction than they are.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

You are such an obvious glow-in-the-dark that I can't even begin to imagine how your managers justify your employment

James Ward
James Ward

shash
Wut

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

The jew you think is called tommy is not fighting for the English people he is fighting for jewish power. Jews like him imported these muslims. jews like him want white men to fight muslims to expand israel. He is not a friend he is a jew, he is not English he is a jewish infiltrator.

To support this jew is to fall for this media operation against Ethnic Nationalism.

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Is the kike dead yet?

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Been in touch with goldberg, moshe?

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

glowing this brightly

Attached: The-Truth.gif (1.02 MB, 500x270)

William Roberts
William Roberts

unleavened breads
Your cancer has never and will never be welcome here, yid.

Attached: But-MUH-POST.gif (2.09 MB, 450x253)

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

It's not about ethnic nationalism. It's about the UK and the government, don't ya see that ya fookin radge? We're in a fookin bind here, an there's disgusting shite happenin to our babies. Evil shite happenin, and ain te no one gives a shite about that. You don't hear bout that shite. Let it happen. Fook off behind the keys and the fookin screen fookin nancys.

Clanging away at ta fookin keys like mastubatin adolescents while the country's swept away fook's sake. Saying "jew" this, and expand Israel.

You'd like to expand Palestine? Regimes that toss fookin nancies from ookin rooftops in Iran? Fuck's sake, the world's doomed to inaction. The fookin internet's allowed a fookin cancerous imagination that's paralyzed the fooking sheep into inaction.

Here comes the fookin globalist cunts now. Fucking shite. Fooking pathetic cunts ye all right are. Spreading filthy jew shite around to drown everything out.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Good, fuck him. And you too. Anglo-judeo scum.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

English scum.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

t. kike shill

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

do people even know what happened?

Attached: rother-taxi-newcastle.jpg (89.03 KB, 527x659)
Attached: rotherham-rape-victims-cant-have-knives.png (430.93 KB, 584x916)
Attached: rotherham-2018.png (664.42 KB, 654x1119)
Attached: rotherham-sensitivity-training.jpg (263.42 KB, 1185x1270)
Attached: rotherham.jpeg (191.02 KB, 938x714)

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Pretty sure they don't wear orange overalls in British prisons.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

What do all these men have in common?
Yep, you guessed it, anti-Semitism.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

bump

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

You are correct, British prisons use grey coveralls. Still though, no point not to shill this bullshit story to the normies, Logos vs Pathos and all that.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

pretending to be Scottish this hard.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Britain was infamous for always breaking their own treaties, to backstab their partners. As a yropoor I can only laugh at their fall. Enjoy your slavery.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Don't forget about Ezra

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Dammit, i entered this thread expecting some rage, but its fake shit again?
Its obvious conker faggot uploaded american prison footage.

Is fake footage added to subvert the actual thing, or what? Needs explaining.

Attached: prisoners.jpg (41.98 KB, 660x371)

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

That pic makes me incredibly sad.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

He may be Alt-Kike, he may be subverted by (((them)))

Shill bullshit. In real world politics, enemies unite against common enemies to increase their strength. The kike shills will always bitch about these alliances because if we don't make them, we remain powerless.

This is reality- Israel is slated for mongrelization along with every other nation, and with Soros pushing invaders into Israel, the Israeli's are starting to realize that. They view the Goyim as a far less dangerous adversary than the globalist Jew faction, and while Israel can be counted on to backstab their allies after they have outlived their usefulness, as it currently stands, we don't have the luxury of turning down an Israeli alliance to stand against the globalists. Such an alliance would make Israel our fifth column within the enemy camp. We just have to be prepared for the inevitable betrayal.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

not realising far less than 1% of the people made those decisions
It's always the people on the very top and don't forget it.

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

we don't have the luxury of turning down an Israeli alliance to stand against the globalists
wew

Back to the oven, Moshe.

Attached: 1a7a570db46862a897dfe2ff81c0fb8ede7d32dcda17351aa5b0790779945fee.jpg (95.62 KB, 500x500)
Attached: oven.jpg (63.92 KB, 400x400)

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

About the second image, the arrest made sense, they couldn't arrest the guy, so in order to save the girl, they had to arrest her.

Not a clown world, just very desperate police bending the rules in order to save the innocent.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

If it happened in any other country, I might believe that.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

the most rabidly committed anti-semites are always jew shills.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Whatever, he is weak, therefore he is getting what he deserves.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

"thread 2", no link to thread 1
no article link per Tommy Robinson attack
no speech article link
pretty shit thread tbh op

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

R TOMEH CUM ON MOI SON

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

only jew shills don't stand with Israel

Attached: brainlet-jew.png (25.1 KB, 226x239)

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

In another year or two, we'll have our great ally Israel slaughtering globalist jews, and you can't stop it shlomo.

Attached: 1508647264078.jpg (58.7 KB, 608x608)

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

The fact that this thread is up shows you how fucked Zig Forums is thanks to Imkikey back in charge and running shit, deleting shit, turning everything into a big "join us goy!" CIA board.

Attached: joe-biden-pedo-anime-2.jpg (37.5 KB, 600x457)
Attached: tiny-wee-wee-kikey.jpg (143.81 KB, 584x815)

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

It doesn't matter who runs the board when open discussion is allowed
AHAHAAHAHA!

It's not

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

The jews are the globalists.
Look into what the jewish talmud says about you before you shill for israel. Look into what the top rabbis of israel say about you.

No

Sure, that's TOTALLY why.
The cops are on our side, guis!!!!
They sure do hide it well, then.

Complete and utter horseshit.
You kikes have overplayed your hand.
Again.
Your ridiculous shilling will never sway us.
The horrifying truth of your crimes is coming out.
You should not have tried to genocide Whites.
The reality of the ongoing genocide of White people is becoming increasingly impossible to deny and ignore. Even the brainwashed normies are waking up.
Some anger never goes away.
Until there is justice.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

HUNT AND KILL ALL UK POLICE

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

I can't wait for the Muslims to carve him up and the race war starts. It's a win-win for us and Tommy will serve us best in death

Attached: 5b263d95ebe16.jpeg (64.86 KB, 782x473)

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

I can't wait. #ReadSIEGE

Attached: 6bf50d1450e68a171c09f556d23ecfd8.jpg (138.11 KB, 378x456)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

the jew turk nigger is gone

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

I tend to think the whole Tommy thing is a psyop as well. He's probably some kind of government plant, like a steam let off valve for the Right. The fact that RT dismisses rumors that the prison he is in is 78% Muslim sort of solidifies this hunch. If he was authentic, I would imagine Russia would be shilling hard for him. They would be sperging out demanding justice trying to rile up the people. They know he's a fraud and are pissing in The British governments cornflakes. After all of this, he will have power over right wing elements even though he is not one of us.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Shut the fuck up I want the bloodshed to begin. These Muslims better hurry up and gut him good

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

shut the fuck up shlomo. We see that fractured Jewish community and we're going to exploit it. Nothing you can do about it. While you're looking out over the gate for the hordes of goyim, your fellow jew is going to sneak up behind you and put a knife in your back. The talmud allows kikes to slaughter kikes if they have to in order to survive. The attempt by the globalists jews to force the mongrelization of Israel and the erasure of their national sovereignty makes you a deadly enemy to the Israeli jews. A little nudge in the right direction and they'll be slaughtering you outright.

David White
David White

Nobody here should wants him released or to survive this, he's worth more dead than alive to the UK. I share your skepticism if he does get out and get political without naming the jew or dog whistling at least.

Attached: 78477fcf37511ad8bbb37f6c602889c7012ed4869c75dc4ed1aa3d825798ad97.png (798.03 KB, 1048x798)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Hundreds of white British men taking to the streets of London cannot possibly be a bad thing for us. This even has the attention of the US congress.

do a little thinking boss

if it doesnt end in legislation for us then it definitely is bad… the riots cannot just be riots, they have to mean something or we are just chimping out ourselves

even if the riots freed tommy thats not a win, thats just one dude and hes a jew anyways. So what I need from you is an idea of how me make sure this is good for us. Cause all Im seeing is a bunch of white people causing trouble and throwing their life away for a jew.

Joseph King
Joseph King

no you

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

I just can't understand why Britain is just letting the government jail them for saying "offensive" things. You've really lost your luster, Brits. You just let immigrants walk all over you, your government tell you how to think, you can't even say anything or you'll be jailed.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

This whole event is staged but if you can gain support for pro-white ideals and also expose kikes, go for it.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Is it true that he is being placed into solitary for the duration of his sentence?
That means the fucks don't want him to become martyr'd.
We must find a way to kill Tommy in solitary somehow.
Maybe get a guard to poison him.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

anti-islam is inherently pro white ideals.
It's called "good enough"

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Stop ragging on the Brits. It's the same cowardly brooding here in America. And everywhere else for that matter in the West.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

You’re a faggot dude

the uk people have nothing to fear if no police are alive to arrest them

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

But then who will arrest the sand niggers? The UK cops have their hands tied right now. You don't think they'd do right if they werent going to be punished for it from higher up?

Attached: 1200px-Takeshi-Kitano-2017.jpg (529.03 KB, 1200x1527)

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

They wouldn't do right cops in the UK are mostly left wing

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

HOW MANY MOSSAD THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW IMKIKEY!?

Attached: imkikey-wee-fingerss.jpg (127.07 KB, 555x750)

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

fucking hilarious moishe
ally the kikes to fight the kikes

ahahahahaha
The enemy of my enemy is myself, faggot

once the wars and riots and chaos erupts in europe we're going to see such a beautiful shitshow

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Zionism has always been globalism, you rat-faced parasite.

Attached: David-Wolffsohn.jpg (43.37 KB, 431x284)

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

You clearly don't belong here faggot.

Attached: bowieman.jpg (30.85 KB, 386x592)

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Simple rule of thumb for you to learn- when you're too stupid to understand what someone says, don't respond.

Joshua White
Joshua White

I was drunk and saw the last thread had reached 751. Also, the orange jumpsuit picture is fake but I didn't know. Sue me Eli.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Between hasbarafag, his sockpuppets and the cuckchanners he managed to bring in, this thread stinks of sandnigging.
B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS
D-DON'T DISTURB THE PEACE user
R-RELIGION OF PEACE

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

There's no real fracture in the jewish community. Zionism's aims have always been global, and the extent of Soros' "attacks" on Israeli is backing toothless jewish groups whose message is basically "tone it down a little", and exist solely to control the dissent and create the illusion of jewish disunity. If Soros was really trying to undermine his co-racialists in Israel, he'd be putting money behind groups that draw attention to things like the USS Liberty, Israeli spying, Holocaust revisionism, etc.