/trufit/ - Iron Pill General

nu-/fit/ BO is a faggot of reddit-tier proportions, so I made a new board. Let's all have fitness, health, and feels together, Zig Forums!
>>>/trufit/

Iron Pill General - Do You Even Lift!? Edition
Do you even lift, Zig Forums? What are you lifting? How much? You better be making those gains so you can beat the shit out of manlets of opposing political views. Guns and rope are nice, but putting a manlet in his place is better.

Attached: ironpill5.png (669x504 540.75 KB, 494.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qeeup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: ironpill10.png (671x383 410.94 KB, 331.11K)

3/?

Attached: ironpill15.png (673x223 340.01 KB, 176.4K)

Attached: ironpill20.png (668x375 237.45 KB, 234.77K)

You know Imkamphy is back in control of the board right?

Codemonkey got BTFO.

Attached: jews iron curtain communism.jpg (518x740, 50.29K)

Care to give an user the tl;dr on what happened over there?

Proofcock.png

24/7 instant moderation – terrorist, shill threads, alt-kike threads, GOOD threads deleted, retarded shitposts of lolis (Kike free first post! in seconds).

Imkike is back.

Attached: bike girl.jpg (480x480, 75.62K)

Piss off, kikey

Just see >>>/sudo/80104
That post basically describes most of the hot-pocketry. nu-BO also deleted a bunch of banners made by the resident lolcow and when the previous BO came into the thread to apologize to anons for letting the board go on claims/tell nu-BO to chill the fuck out, he went full-autismo.

Attached: BO-faggotry2.jpg (2136x2650 540.24 KB, 920.69K)

If this thread gets anchored, you're all welcome on /tok/
Is it time to make new Iron Pill comics?

Attached: 132a0e97fdec320f35c79a4287374b996708c974d2524d3f145e0ff24dc787f1.jpg (900x849, 125.82K)

My very first thought. This sum guzzling turkroach has lost what little mind he ever had, and now he's just running around claiming he was never run out of town on a rail while literally every user had a good laugh at him. I I got my hands on the
NIGGER
I'd livestream some really interesting, um, enhanced interrogation techniques on him so that we could all get some closure.

See this is what he use to do. He would ban you for mentioning his name or call you himself as a smarmy joke.

Instand responses.

24/7 moderation. Lots of bans, deleted threads, loli retarded comments, Trump stickies, back to nu/pol/2016

Now he'll accuse me of hating Trump.

Attached: 1780131_621067321299637_161973387_o.jpg (613x999, 97.63K)

It's always time.

I meant cock-craving semen drenched but only in his fantasies faggot , my bad

Yes!

t. Imkikey posting his inane chatter.

Attached: image23.jpg (454x560, 52.17K)

Your fearmongering reeks of the same shit kikey was pulling as soon as he was booted as BO. Days and days of threads talking about how Zig Forums was doomed and shit like that. This is new, though - insisting you're back in power to sow discord.

Fucking wew lad. Night of Long Knives on nigger BO's when? I'll stop by and check it out.

The roach projects. How's your mental breakdown going? Ready to kill yourself yet?

It's funny how you use the same words over and over to ban people.

Yeah that was the user base, Imkikey.

24/7 instant replies, bans… constant smugging, "mental breakdown". We've heard your shit for years now, JIDF IMkikey crew.
Also pretending you're Turkish when we all know you're fucking Jews did wonders for you deflections.

Go away you pathetic roach. Have you managed to fool even one single user with your retardation?
How does it feel to be dumber than a
NIGGER

Well, first step is going to be isolating the various graphical assets from the comics. Does anyone have these already separate so we can build in layers and do this to the same standards? Also, we will need ideas.

So which one is kikey, kikey? a05616, or me? Or maybe it's you

But hold on, I'll ban you in just a sec. Hold on, lemme tell my pet nigger that I'm gonna ban you, because he loves that shit. Defecates on himself and slings shit everywhere

This is a great idea. user is going to have to step up to the plate if we want more Ironpill comics. You should make a thread specifically for this task over there, where people can start compiling resources and laying out a game plan for how to compose them properly. I'm away from my comp so I don't have any images for now, but when I can I'll dump what I have. I'm not completely PS/Gimp illiterate, I'd be interested in resurrecting the comic.

((Heil'd)
Satan, Lord of Lies, sees through all your deceptions, roach.

The hardest part will be dialogue. I don't see how we can completely match the old comics, but we can keep the spirit of them. Perhaps even a comic about new anons rising up and taking the iron pill, in the memory of the old iron pill?

Even if you're not IMkikey, you both post like him. He's infected your ability to think for yourselves or shitpost properly. And you'll see. He's back in control.
Trump sticky
Instant anchors, bans, "first post!" = 24/7 moderation.
Global mods don't omderate 24/7.

I think it's a really bad idea to try and create a fake version of his work. He was a Zig Forumslack learning with us before Imkikey destroyed the board (hence philosophy and history threads are NOW BANNED AGAIN).

His last comic was about Stoicism and uniting the Hellenistic and Nordic mythology. The character was evolved into the Overman. If you try and copy it, it wont be the same because you're not the artist evolving with Zig Forums. Zig Forums is no longer allowed to evolve. And more than likley it will be a Freemasonic Luciferian esoteric comic because that's the only thing allowed on Imkikey Zig Forums.

Attached: helen-of-troy-bill-mather.jpg (628x824, 223.2K)

No, if I was kikey I'd be in redtext talking about boooooks and freech and other stupid shit like that. kikey could not contain himself, he was that autistic. He probably wouldn't know how to talk like a human being if a human being ever actually talked to him.

It'd be a huge help. I'm really only home for a few hours a day, so I want to contribute more but I'm not sure how to do so.
I guess as a start I could use the wayback machine to collect old images and such that nu-BO deleted.

Yeah he screamed
"Muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh philosophy threadssssssssssssssssssssssss"
aftr anchoring the last 3 and posting "mod edit, this belongs in the (((Robert))) esoteric thread).

He's back.

Actually I'm a pretty good writer myself, when I put some effort into it. I was a freelance editor by the time I was 13. I feel confident that I can match the writing style, because that's what I've had to do for other people–tighten up their text without changing the content or the style. This just sounds like a fun creative project that I think a lot of anons will appreciate.

where, with what proof? because a thread that has trump's face on it is stickied?

Go away fag, it was clearly stated that we don't need 4-5 active esoteric threads and I agree. If someone started an actual philosophy thread with a good OP and useful content, it would be left alone for sure. Now shoo, vermin. I'd feel less inclined to reply if I thought you were a paid shill, but I know you do it for butthurt

Remember anons, filter and report the blackpilled faggot whenever sighted.

This is a schizophrenic loser that imagines that all the voices in his head and all the anons on Zig Forums are all actually one perpetually changing individual that he focuses in on, instead of looking inward to fix his own shit. Something about echoing assholes.

Considering how many have actually taken the iron pill as a result of these comics, I'm confident something can get going. I'm not personally up for baking bread right now though.

Attached: uZCwhfJ_d.jpg (702x8549 1.82 MB, 1.55M)

(checked and rechecked)
And I can't do much now either, but keep this thread alive for a few days so I don't forget when I get back to my main PC.

No because he's fucking deleting threads. Like the Viking Parliment history thread. They are anchored then ghosted. The Trump sticky is so fucking obvious. I support Trump but you'll see. This isn't Zig Forums 2015. It's before they JIDF tried to run everyone away becaue they saw it was a lost cause. It's 2016 Zig Forums with all the new Alt-Kike schemes they have planned. Hence the Alt-Kike 3.0 thread.

We have FIVE esoteric threads and philosophy threads are being deleted you fucking idiot! That's what I said.

Philosophy threads built the Iron Pill comics. He was a Zig Forumslack learning before Imkikey took over!

Here comes the fake anons and the eventual cover up ban…
hmmm who says that in every thread? Hmmmm, who wants to steal the Iron Pill and make it into esoteric Luciferianism?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-14 Viking Parliament.png (1570x830, 725.62K)

We're done here. Filtered.

It's most likely the same crew that ruined this place.

Stealing other peoples work isn't going to go well. Why not create your own?

Attached: 72TheStalkingTerror.jpg (599x800, 134.04K)

Considering that was grounds for removal on Zig Forums, then global report spam until the globals remove them.

What a fantastic idea!

Fuck, forgot to link. This is what I get for posting after enjoying a few stouts. >>>/fit/139445

kek

==(((Robert))) is trying to get anons to draw the Iron Pill so he can introduce Luciferianism into it and just admitted it. You're a pathetic hack and your books suck. The only good shit is from out memes.==

God you're ugly.

Attached: 367883ffe06bcef2a3cfc7b1e9bf479d0264c36f0b87241fd03d5ecea71d732b.jpg (1013x711, 202.14K)

*our memes

I should of known Iron Pill wasn't back and it was some cancerous kike Zig Forums obsessed shill trying to steal it. It's sad.

Attached: 028d11e3f4041c72ae4474b7e30433c967ae1f87b148073f4d25394b9cb3f173.jpg (250x250, 10.47K)

archive.is/qeeup

Awwww, you still think that's me? Your asshole just couldn't handle lucifer voiding it's oaths, could you?

Another strawman (((Bob)))? You're not good at this, kike. You're Luciferian feminism will never be Iron Pill. You have no talent.

Attached: oath breaker.jpg (534x646, 123.3K)

lol!

t. talentless hack who doesn't know what real writing is. This kind of attitude destroyed the film industry.

Attached: modern art 43.jpg (1507x874, 162.2K)

Can't report it from an archive link (and it's still an active thread). I'm not sure if giving nu-BO views would be worth the bumping of the board or not though.

Where the fuck did you come from?

A prodigy because he was an editor at 13? WTF? His daddy got him the job. He can't write for shit, I'd bet my life on it, simply because he wants to hack someone else's style and doesn't create his own work.

Post board logs of this or fuck off. You have nothing and you know it

You faggot, stop acting like a person.

kek. Like they don't change their name all the time. Like normal anons follow fucking board logs. Nice try.

Still no proof
Good to know that you have nothing concrete to base this on.

The OIG report? All you get out of that is it's a Trump thread, is it?

Attached: hankhadenoughofyourbullshit.jpg (255x196, 14K)

Luciferian feminism? Stop hating on women you fucking misogynist. You probably can't even attract a woman irl.

Attached: 367883ffe06bcef2a3cfc7b1e9bf479d0264c36f0b87241fd03d5ecea71d732b.jpg (1013x711, 202.14K)

kill yourself moshe

That's better. Back to your usual automated faggottry. I was thinking for a moment that the guard change on Zig Forums had gotten to you.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

No, you're responding to a well known blackpilled faggot. The only facts are imagined in his head, where he assumes that everyone is actually one person, though he periodically changes who that person is.

Kosher post
I lift much more than I can take, now I'm permanently disabled from the waste down after a lifting accident. Fuck nutrition, rest etc. It's all about the kilos.

Curious how rarely one bumps into a torposter being on point. There are a number of cryptol/acks on other boards here talking to themselves quite coincidentally when happenings are happening. There's no sense getting in the middle of them fighting with themselves, making a calamity on hobby boards and the like. Anyone who doesn't know better already is too late to the party or can't smell bullshit naturally.

Attached: one day gjpg.jpg (500x425, 33.37K)

My conspiracy is better

Attached: CBfkvTuUwAAyzIM.jpg (743x474 91.66 KB, 346.09K)

When I was a kid i used to say that I can run faster than I can run. That sentence made about as much sense.

Probably true.

Oh cool. You're posting about me on Zig Forums too. lol, I'll tell you guys my perspective on this. I triggered a group of very sensitive spergs on /fit/ by telling them to put off topics in generals and that health and fitness were now the primary topics of the board. I decided not to delete threads or ban in general and to rely on bumplocks as much as possible. They got even more triggered when I cringeposted some lyrics to the songs I listened to today in response to their whining and acted like I didn't care if the board went to hell or not (I don't). They also became paranoid about me deleting things like banners even though this website is buggy as shit with images disappearing all the time. I then added the only two precious banners they managed to post in the meta right back to the board, but they remained faithless of course.

All in all I'd say this is a pretty cool series of events to me. There's lots of unhealthy, fat, and ugly people in this world that could use a place to seek help with their problems. I think it's great if people that wanted /fit9k/ or an alternative to /b/ have their own board.

Oh yeah, they posted out about my lyric posting being cringey, but this iron pill stuff really takes the cake.