POO IN AIR

Delhi's air pollution is now so bad it is literally off the chart
Dust storms come months before the start of city’s traditional ‘pollution season’

archive.fo/vzFNE
web.archive.org/web/20180615225411/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/15/delhi-blanketed-by-smog-so-toxic-it-cant-be-measured

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x372, 114.55K)

We give a shit why my friend?

Attached: Please Be Directing Me To The Street.jpg (931x524, 98.07K)

India becoming a giant gas chamber seems pretty funny.

Wind.
Water.
Soil.

And yet no fucking government will point out that india is one of if not the biggest air poluter on the planet.

Beginning to look a lot like Venus.

Attached: venus1.jpg (998x500, 62.17K)

Did shitskins ruin Venus before following Whites to Earth?

Attached: 1501796048579.jpg (564x611, 81.73K)

POOPER POWER BY 2020

Ban fireworks and instantly halve the problem.

Are they working on a dustbowl situation? Aside from the general living on top of their own bottoms overpopulation-wise and whatnot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x501, 513.69K)

Sorry, India is out of fire safety squad range.

POOLUTION EPIDEMIC

I follow the prime directive.

Attached: kirk is a kike.jpg (609x436, 41.61K)

What his some LARP kike deleting his own posts to make it look like janitors were doing it? I've run across a few that only deleted a few of their posts. Quite the safari presently.

So does this dust cloud happen every year or is this just some freak occurrence?

Because this is casus belli for genocide, friend. The health of the planet is worth more than any tribe of humans, actually all the humans combined. But all the humans combined aren't the ones destroying a fucking paradise planet. It's a zergrush of degenerate subhumans who are actively killing a young beautiful planet, that is a violation of Divine Law. Allow me to explain. The lower who attempts to destroy the higher is an affront to God.
Exactly as much as chemotherapy or a real cancer cure. You're all murder monkeys, get into it. That's your basic skill, and right behind that is your creativity. I came for both, I want to keep you in my empire. I have good feelings about the coming tribe of Man. Everyone doubts me, prove everyone wrong. You can do it.

WE'RE GONNA BE OK

And yet they still don't choke on it. Poos are biologically adapted to eating, breathing and drinking shit.

Blood and soil.

So I hear.

So do I. So I became a ridiculous amount of humans, how else could I make a rational decision? And then I made a judgment call. And everyone knows I'm right.

Sure, they sounded like a fed, so what? Were you afraid anons would reply to them seriously? I'm going to now. Tell you to cool it. You don't get to make global decisions here. It gets weeded out naturally. Not fast enough for you? Just look at reports? Hm?

What are you, some anglo that wants your empire back? More UN intervention? It's going to do them long before it ever does me and mine, making it through. Seems they just want as many people on top of eachother for body heat.

What was that? Talk into my good ear.

No I'm advocating for the empire of Man. You don't lurk in depth. And then you tried to D&C. I'm going to need this one tagged.

The only good ear you have is the one going into my collection bag, kike.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Oh the fear, I love that taste. That's what I;m going to use to kill you with.

Indian men are just the most masculine in the world. :^)

D&C? I couldn't care fuck all about you, your land, your people. Altruism is a thing one learns, it applies to your own. You let the others go about it in their lands. Just what a thing my kin make it, every time.

Don't you have at least table manners?

Your fear betrays you, makes your language weak, destroys your pilpul. Welcome to the judgment. Don't call it a grave, this is the future you chose. In all honesty your people were the ones who called me here. I will grant you the holocaust you want.

This simian example, thinks it sits at the table of men. Gets to shit around, throw utensils everywhere and think it's allowed back at the table. I'm not sure what federation you are planning to join. You're playing very big and puffed up for some wannabe environmentalist.

This is worse than a hapas. Like finding an animal in a sinkhole.

Point and laugh. This is what terrified, barely English-speaking kikes look like. See how his language ability dropped when he was forced to respond organically? This is a lesson in discernment. Feel free to absorb it. In fact, feel a duty to do so.

I'm far from laughing.

Struggle more kike, your fear is the weapon I'll use to exterminate your tribe. And it's the only weapon you have. You COULD submit, but you have stories of your humans "outsmarting" ALL POWERFUL AND HOLY GOD. Casus belli. You make even Satan sick. I'll hunt you to the ends of this universe and save Man, whom you are not.

No, you're trembling. Call your contacts and ask who has absolute protection in this planet. It's not you.

You're not white, and you're busted this thread already. I'm not coming to help you. At best, perhaps South Africa.

Not even willing to engage me directly anymore? Too fucking late, you're tagged. And now so is your extended family. Want to upgrade to your community?

I'm being nice and cordial presently. If you think you have it, you're biting your own tail.

Now tag the community

Oh, in that case.
GO THE FUCK BACK TO KIKECHAN

Your end is exactly as I expected as I had already assumed. Why would I bother with your brood when I have mine own?

No it's a fucking slide because it's the same god damn shit they have been doing for years. Eat a dick yid.

And this hubris is why ACTUAL GOD lets me do what I do. You are an abomination to the universe and must be deleted.

Everything you do is backwards

At least they hate kikels.

And their poison will reach the yids and other shitskins before it reaches white people. Let them rot.

Attached: Sad Pajeet Shit Under The Street.jpg (620x400, 109.89K)

Imagine the stench. India is hot year round - mix that heat with shit everywhere being baked on the sidewalks and open fields. Combine that with poos walking around in sandals stepping in it Makes me sick thinking about it.

Anyway tag the whole tribe, this incompetence and hubris bores me. You will die on this planet, and your punishment will be the same as what you gleefully imagine the Sacrifical lamb is undergoing. I assure you, he is not. I won't be coming back for any of you, the Dragin is much, much more honorable. I'll petition for your deletion at most, that's my mercy. Revel in it kikel.

Wanderlust has proofed me through 20 years of either service or personal interest. It's strange when you can feel it in text.

No. You fix your own poison. Or I kill you.

This isn't going to be another viscious cycle.

Black Mirror engaged

Attached: duterte_dontsaynotodrugs_saygoodbyetodrugdealers.png (1500x1000, 275.02K)

JESUS CHRIST, I lay out exactly where the pitfalls are and warn you how not to step in them, and you immediately jam your foot in the bear trap. No amount of mercy can save you, so yes you were right about the one thing. Sacrifice by fire is, indeed, your best way out. Now come to me, swine, and lay down before me. Bow before Man with humility, honor the sacrifice you're about to make. Do this, and I will skip your breaking on the wheel. Do it not, and I'll break you into a blood monster and let you experience every misdeed you've ever done to My People before I let my mount's pets devour you.

Anons, pay close attention to how far he has broken down. See how easily it was done. Accept my sayings and gain this same Right of Man. I now recind my offer spare any of this tribe

I do handle my own poison, I'm a white American. You're welcome to try though yid.

Who you talking to? You wouldn't even if I gave my timeline. Give you thing, led up to dealing with some filipina with TB and their neighborhood before Doot got up. Last thing I ever did lending my hand elsewhere.

You ready to have commies ready to peel your head off? Ever snaked around, came around, given them a laugh before you pinhole them?

You will never be white.

I still like it was the best. What beautiful terrain.

Okay. So. What makes you so white?

Did I spook you a decade ago, perhaps?

Wow the kike is completely off his meds. So easy.

You don't get to bring friends.

Good.

Attached: Shnooberg.jpg (662x960, 178.06K)

See how easy?
Speak with Authority, that's what the Man they call Jesus did, and it stunned the kikes into submission. Contemplate this if you are a young christian warrior. And if you're an old god mouthpiece like me, let's get this going already.

I'll explain to you how I united the faiths of monotheism at a later date

It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Be sure to stock up on diapers, Levi.

Attached: FnjSTPS[1].gif (500x209, 985.42K)

Something off with you, if all you're wailing about is religion.

You can talk freely, kikes won't know what to do with honesty.

I've already seen an user do it, so I know you can. Truth "pings" you like a radar blip. And like a radar blip it fades before reactivating. If you're a genius, you can tag it in 1-3 blips. An average Man can do it in a maximum of 7 blips. If you GO FAST you can 7 blip it in 2-3 cycles, so I don't accept excuses. You got this. I feel you now.

Your shekels cannot save you. If you have any shred of consciousness left in you, go repent.

Repent? Far from it. Not even when my mother died. I kept being myself until she drew her last smile. No regrets but being a cunt on ocassion.

I do hope you have friends.

Attached: PAR2Eg5[1].gif (232x260 427.91 KB, 18.15K)

When was the last time you held yourself together? You tell worse than a new poker player.

this is what your enemy is

this is how they feel about their own mother

this is the maximum empathy of their 'most holy'

i call upon goons and single redditors to notice this

pay attention, class

Attached: Thanks.png (610x765, 816.28K)

You can hurt all you want. I have taken too much over the last twenty years to bring you kids up to some living caliber.You're exist for kikes propping you up.

Now tag their AI

Attached: tay.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Honestly I've done a lot of subversive shit in the last few days, weeks, months, but I'm simply incapable of harming someone as much as they harm themselves. Do, please, look at this thread. I'm asking. I don't actually give orders until 1-3 steps before total destruction, I like you to make the right decision based on your internal compasses. But just fucking look at this shit. These are your enemies.

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE YOUR FUCKING SELF
PRAISE ACTUAL HOLY GOD
but suffer not a kike to live

why would someone repent when their mother dies, if it wasnt their fault?

Its one thing to decide not to be religious yourself but dont pretend to really understand somthing you arent a part of or dont even follow.

The christan people are more than their churches

And this is what a kike looks like. Discuss.

I'm doing a huge ash spreading this weekend. A moment of silence among non-pajeets.
You brough this to me so again. I have to raise your sister, your nice, your nephew. As I did you.

He said it himself because I have him in the grips of absolute horror.

Wait until my dragoons get here

No u

It's already and switfer than your supposed angels.

Attached: hessian star.png (900x888, 31.85K)

Oh and tag this one for bringing in front of me for breaking

I told you this is a DOD website

And I control the DOD now, not you

Discuss

Faggot

Attached: 27984608417b7130f737fbdb20d3012e[1].jpg (500x213 50.32 KB, 502.61K)

Absolutely true

That's why I resurrected the Dragon

Checkmate faggot

Right along with the teddy bear cactus. You are stuck. I'll have to pull something out of you like I did when I was still 20.

(kek'd)
Holy fucking shit user redacted redacted redacted
I'm in your room, Raleigh

Who are you fooling? I did Indian after Brazil, attempting to keep a broad from killing herself but it was already too late

My time in India, at least I was left alone.

absolute fucking redaction user you can't say anything even like this
But I already did.

To user.

Attached: common-gay-army-meme[1].jpg (640x508 59.4 KB, 45.5K)

Attached: dammit_carl_memes_that_are_too_funny_not_to_share_640_02[1].jpg (640x581 153.95 KB, 66.33K)

I have good use for you, and I'm not as much of a dickhead as I seem when I'm 1% irritated. Please stay with us.

Nah. Don't call yourself user.

JESUS CHRIST user you cant say those things
Even I obey authority. Unlike kikes.