Your Food Is Being Intentionally Poisoned

Poisoned food, poisoned air, poisoned water, poisoned vaccinations, toxic dentistry, toxic medicine, toxic programming…. the list just goes on and on. It’s depopulation. You’re being murdered, err genocided by talmudic turds who think it’s their job ordained by "G-d".

A little -personal- history for you.
I wasn’t looking for a “Kosher food conspiracy” either. This all came about over time.. AND I shared it all publicly, as I went (starting back in 2008). Initially, I thought it was just a “tax”, as most of you probably still believe, until my encounter with Rabbi Dov Coder, where he absentmindedly admitted to me that it was MUCH more than “just a tax”.

In any case, it snowballed from there. I started doing the research (peeling those layers of this rotten onion back) and sharing that research on YT and on my old website as I went.. THEN guess what happened? Well, I became the “most censored man on the net” (as the members of the JIDF themselves labeled me) right after I made that connection. Now, I spoke about a lot of things, most of which was being said by 101 others, but I was alone in breaking the lid off this particular conspiracy..so I suspect that was the primary motive for the relentless censorship I endured.

Attached: chemi.png (1084x1280, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www_isitbadforyou_com/
poison.org/articles/2010-dec/do-fillings-cause-mercury-poisoning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As with everything else, the layers of this onion/conspiracy/crime simply need to be peeled back one by one and your research must always be taken to the NEXT step.. We can’t afford to be lazy, complacent, or to quick to settle on partial “truths” (like: “it’s a tax” or “it’s all about a Rabbi’s blessing”), and we certainly can’t blindly accept anything we are told (be that by the mainstream or any of the alternative sources of information: many of which are controlled dissent).

Actually, this (quote) is taken straight from the Jews themselves. It has nothing to do with generating business for their Kosher industry (Jews “just being greedy Jews”, as most of you would prematurely/erroneously conclude), these certifications have everything to do with the actual ingredients and processes they use in the food industry (Jews taking every opportunity to poison the “Goyim”, and would certainly need a way to avoid poisoning themselves in the process).

Quote:

“Foods that come directly from the earth, such as vegetables, fruits and nuts, are inherently kosher as long as they are determined to be free of toxins and infestations.”

Infested naturally or by deliberate means? Either way, the “Orthodox” Jews can rest assured that THEIR vegetables are free from infestation, while the rest of us are left playing vegetable “roulette”. It might be “OK”, but then again it might be genetically modified (in a bad way), diseased, infested, or maybe even poisoned (we’ll never know, and we never were meant to know).

Everything from A to Z is available.

Now if you “think” that the only difference between a Kosher air freshener/athlete’s foot treatment/baby formula/cleaner/deodorant/enzyme/hand sanitizer/insect repellent/joint aid/kidney tablet/laundry detergent/nasal spray/shampoo/sunscreen/vitamin/weight loss product and its non Kosher counterpart is a simple stamp that “only signifies” that a product was “taxed” and “nothing more”, then you are not paying attention. All it takes is a simple comparison of the ingredients to KNOW there are obvious differences, then a little research to get to the bottom of (as least some of) those differences.

Once you see this in enough products (especially the NON food products that have NOTHING to do with their “Kosher diet”), once you realize that Kosher products are often cheaper (so much for this being “all about profit”), and once you witness their confessions (admitting that Kosher food is “clean”, “disease free”, that they “trace every ingredient back to its source”, etc..), you’d have to be a fool not to recognize that there’s much more going on here than a simple “tax”.

Again, they don’t eat air freshener, laundry detergent, cleaners , hand sanitizers, shampoo, or deodorant, but they certainly make sure to avoid the toxic ingredients that are UNNECESSARILY added to the “Goyim” line of products. And yes, these ingredients are obviously UNNECESSARY, since the Kosher products work just fine without them.

“There was a time when a woman did all her family’s preparation in her own kitchen. Back then, it was obvious that pig’s feet were not kosher, and ice cream was. In the past few decades, however, there has been a revolution in American eating. Almost 90 percent of our food is now processed before reaching our kitchens. With synthetic meats and exotic food additives, artificial pig’s feet could be kosher, whereas the ice cream might not be”

Now, keep in mind that Jews (all but) completely control the food market/industry by now. Owning/controlling most of the major food producing companies and the agencies/organizations in charge of oversight (such as the FDA). So this “processing” (which could mean several things) is completely under their control.

They didn’t have enough control initially to start lacing our food with toxins (I’m sure they still did what they could), but as time went on these “opportunities” opened up to them. This “revolution” was obviously not a good thing, when you consider all of the GMO’s, plastics, toxins, diseases and other additives have “suddenly” and “mysteriously” found their way into our food (it’s no wonder we are all dropping like flies now from cancer and all sorts of diseases, allergies, and ailments). Some of the additives are good/healthy/Kosher, while others are bad/unhealthy/NON-Kosher.. We wouldn’t know, but they damn sure would/do.

Also, you must consider the FACT that NON FOOD products are also Kosher certified. Aerosol sprays, plastics, soaps, shampoos, and many other items, which were never meant to be ingested, but are still potentially hazardous to our health (depending on the particular “additives” that “just happened” to find their way into these products).

Attached: whatpolneeds.jpg (927x1433, 143.86K)

And once more, I believe that a lot of their toxic “potions” (if not most of them) are meant to effect our minds more than anything else. Sure, they might be giving us cancer and other little “goodies” in their bag of tricks, but you can bet they are targeting our “Gentile” minds as a top priority.

Allow me to revert back to the basics for a moment just to make a simple point (sorry, it’s out of place, but it just came to mind, and I know some of you are still not convinced):

Even on the surface and assuming just for a moment that this is only about a “tax” or a “blessing”, allow me to make a point; Any of these lesser offenses many of you go around parroting on the net (“it’s a tax”/”blessing”) are still dead wrong, inexcusable and should not only have you infuriated, but they should also demonstrate to you just how much control these “2%ers” have over the rest of us.

Imagine that a bunch of Irishmen were to move into an Asian or African country and proceeded to “tax” and/or “bless” their hosts food with “Celtic Symbols” (whose true meaning is not known by the 98% majority). Would their hosts be happy about this? Should they be OK with it (assuming they are even aware of it)? And if they protested against it OR merely tried to inform their fellow Asians/Africans about it, should they be attacked, censored or condemned as being “Anti-Celtic” (and possibly charged with a “hate” crime)? You tell me….

Are all “organic” labeled foods the same? Who does the certifying? What standards do they have? Can you trust them? Are they creating another false sense of security? Simply an excuse to charge you more OR another way to get your guard down (for those who see right through the FDA)?

Furthermore, who runs everything? The “organic people” or the “Kosher people”? So whose labels should you trust more? Who truly has the insider information to definitively know what is or is not healthy?

Furthermore, as I alluded to above (based on their own “confessions”), the process from which an ingredient is derived can make all the difference in the world. Dextrose, for instance can be derived from fruit or some other natural source (not all things “natural” are good for us, but you get my point) OR it could be made in a lab somewhere. You would never know the difference based on the list of ingredients (both will simply say “dextrose”), but the Jews, who “trace every ingredient down to the ultimate source” would.

Another example: gelatin is named the same on either kosher or non-kosher food products. However, non-kosher gelatin is derived from animal collagen whereas kosher gelatin is vegetable based. Non-Kosher gelatin can be derived from any type of animal (cattle, swine, fish etc.) It will not distinguish on the label “cattle gelatin”, “swine gelatin”, “fish gelatin” etc. The kosher gelatin will not say “vegetable gelatin”.

“Scott, I checked toothpaste today for kosher symbols. Surprisingly, Toms of Maine WITH fluoride has the kosher symbol.”

-in short, not all fluorides are the same.

A fluoride is simply a compound formed by fluorine and another element. Simple fluorides, such as calcium fluoride occur naturally in water, however when water is artificially fluoridated it is made by adding sodium silicofluoride ..Which is a by-product of the chemical fertilizer industry and is classified as hazardous waste as it contains lead, mercury and arsenic as well as carcinogens.

I’m sure that some of you will still come along to defiantly yell out “boycott Kosher products”, in an absent minded act of rebellion, to keep from getting “robbed” (because we all know that losing a few shekles is worse than losing 20 years and 20 billion brain cells).

So go ahead and scream out: “DON’T BUY FROM THE JEWS”.. thinking that avoiding Kosher is avoiding jew owned companies, but one thing has nothing to do with the other, since MOST of the non-Kosher food out there is being produced by jew owned companies. ie One way or the other they are ripping you off, but do you want to be poisoned by them too?

Fact is, they don’t want us to know about this Kosher conspiracy at all. If we come to discover the obvious existence of those labels, they want us to believe it is only a matter of a “rabbi’s blessing”. At most, we are told (by misinformed people and controlled dissent alike) that it is some BS “tax”, and that “by eating their food we are only giving them what they want: money”. Well, no, it is NOT as simple as that. After all, they PRINT the money. This is far more sinister. And not only do they want to keep their secret safe due to the backlash they would get if everyone came to find out about it, but they also want us to keep ingesting the poisons they worked so hard to put in our food!

They have systematically murdered MILLIONS of Gentiles, so what’s a little more poison in the well?

Well, these (NON Kosher) ingredients might cause cancer in rats in a very short time (they test it on them for a reason: to know what to give us and what to avoid, and they keep on giving them to us even though the rats are dying), but it appears as though it takes a few years to do the same to us. We might not be keeling over at the dinner table, just after we ingest some of their poison, but that does not mean we are not dying (slowly) as a result of our own ignorance (well, you weren’t informed before, but now you have been officially warned). A level of ignorance that is simply inexcusable from anyone who declares himself to be “Jew-Wise” and who has read to this point of my essay/exposé…

And while we happily ingest the tasty goodies in the pretty packaging, Jews themselves (most of whom are certainly in the know; aside from those ignorant little “angels”) would rather eat dirt than to do the same. What does that tell you?

I am not pretending to have all of the answers (there are “holes” in any and all “diets” that I have researched, and not all Kosher food is “healthy”, even if it is toxin free), but I know for certain that these bastards are putting things in our food that simply do not belong. Just as they are poisoning our water, the air we breathe, and injecting poison directly into our children at their most vulnerable age.

Fact is, this is a subject that provides us with an EASY connection to make, which not only illustrates their power, but also demonstrates their true nature. And that’s just going on what we can ALL readily see, in their own words, forget about the (very real) possibility that they are deliberately poisoning the non Kosher food (while avoiding it like the plague).

Just food for thought, take it or leave it.

Attached: 13864437144_resize-fit.jpg (640x409, 48.04K)

Attached: GGBack1200.gif (1200x1644, 1.2M)

Oehh you made me so scared, I will stop posting.. Yeah right, force-feed me thorazine, I will puke it out you jew

Kill yourself yid

Attached: themomentwhen.jpg (205x255, 13.87K)

Garden and buy only from farmers you know. There's not much you can do about heavy metals or bioaccumulants, but you can at least minimize the damage caused by Jewish biowarfare against us.

you act as if there's a difference

There should be Celtic approved foods.
Open the standards and enable self-registration.
What a wonderful idea.
The symbol a knot.

how about the fact that jews do not control everything in society, and lax, but somewhat truthful retards in gov still do control of most of the foods. And there being also other venues of non jew controlled places, middle class, and upper class or directly from the farmer which are clean.

the fuck psychotic degenerate ritual is this?

Monsanto was bought out by Bayer, a German company. Are they the good guys now? Questions, questions…

Purim, they celebrate how Esther deceived the king and saved the jews by doing this

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x640 177.77 KB, 111.03K)

Attached: Nice idea it's mine now.jpeg (326x481 40.19 KB, 53.96K)

WALSS OF TEXT :: BLOGPOST :: SCIZOID RAMBLINGS

SAGE REPORT HIDE IGNORE

SAGE REPORT HIDE IGNORE

SAGE REPORT HIDE IGNORE

SAGE REPORT HIDE IGNORE

Daily reminder than Volkisch movements are vilified by Jew controlled media for growing their own "organic" food and caring too much for nature.

What was your first clue? Pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x250, 134.63K)

its not doing much i feel fine.

Attached: 10.jpg (310x310, 24.09K)

Nice read, OP. This place, Earth, is not meant to be paradise. Learn from it and know that duality exists here and as one goes "up"(or down) the spiritual realities, duality exists less and less. That is comforting.

The COVEN of Set/COVENant of the International Bankers Criminal Mafia

Nigger that's the beauty of gradual poisoning

nibbo we can regenerate if its that slow whom the heck cares

www_isitbadforyou_com/
A and B grade = recommended
C grade = use if it's your only resort
D and F = seppuku

An interesting theory but there's a few issues.

They don't know anything, they're lunatics and while this theory is viable and should be watched for in the future it only seems that way because they are insane. Does raise one of the most important concepts today,

Attached: e6a8cb7eb4c3a583f22e2f88976f33530823c670684c35d8c78e1ffe66e8ff0f.gif (720x404, 1.12M)

Change the water.

Attached: images.jpg (480x360 7.77 KB, 8.58K)

this is untrue, their religous edicts can clearly be traced back to the climatic conditions of th middle east and the risk of infection in preparing and storing food in bronze age conditions
completely pointless in modern age tech, but thats the downside of religious edicts

think of it like this ismaels tribe keeps eating shell fish and at random intervals half his tribe dies
tell him not to eat shellfish, he says fuck you nobody tells me what to do
tell him G-d cursed shellfish and if you eat them no heaven for you
dumbfuck ismael final stops eating stuf that kills him
for instance pork is banned due to parasites occuring in hotter climate, shellfish due to algae blooms, dairy and other products need to be prepared separately due to avoiding dairy bacteria seeping into the porous ceramic bowls of the time

OP did came of somewhat schizo, but why the fuck is the thread anchored, mods back to their old tricks

dentistry?

The term dentistry comes from dentist, which comes from French dentiste, which comes from the French and Latin words for tooth.[4] The term for the associated scientific study of teeth is odontology (from Ancient Greek ὀδούς (odoús, "tooth")) – the study of the structure, development, and abnormalities of the teeth.

Yes but how is it poison?

Well, an example:

Dental amalgam fillings contain mercury and other metals. Because mercury has long been recognized as poisonous to humans, concerns about the potential of mercury poisoning from dental amalgams have been addressed by abundant research. Most scientific studies find no relationship between amalgam fillings and symptoms of mercury poisoning in any age group, although a small number of people have allergic reactions to these fillings. Research continues in order to expand knowledge about any potential effects of amalgam fillings on certain populations, particularly fetuses, breast-fed infants, and very young children.

Dental amalgam fillings contain powdered silver, tin, and copper combined with metallic mercury (liquid mercury, quicksilver).[b] The components, mixed together in the dentist's office immediately before use, form a hard, stable material. These "silver" fillings have been used since the nineteenth century and are still used millions of times every year in the United States. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) estimated that more than one billion dental amalgam fillings were placed between 1988 and 2008.

poison.org/articles/2010-dec/do-fillings-cause-mercury-poisoning

Opposing Viewpoints

In the 1970's, a Colorado dentist named Hal A. Huggins began advocating for removal of mercury-containing dental amalgams, linking them to a variety of health conditions: multiple sclerosis, depression, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, Crohn's Disease, and many other illnesses. (There was, and is, no scientific evidence identifying mercury toxicity as causes of these conditions.) He established a business to promote amalgam removal according to his protocol, removal of teeth which had had root canals, and studies of blood chemistry in order to recommend dietary changes based on individualized "ancestral diets".

On May 1, 1996, the Colorado Board of Dentistry revoked Huggins' license to practice dentistry. [13] On November 7, 2008 a "cease and desist" order was issued because Huggins was practicing dentistry in Colorado without a license. [14]

Consumer concern spiked after the television show 60 Minutes aired a story on December 23, 1990 called "Is There Poison in Your Mouth?" "Poison" referred to mercury in dental amalgam fillings. Several dentists in private practice talked about why they choose not to use dental amalgam fillings, citing anecdotal evidence as factors in that decision. For example, one dentist described a patient with severe arthritis. She began seeing a rheumatologist, who prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs. She also had her amalgam fillings removed. The dentist attributed her clinical improvement to removal of fillings.

A number of patients who had had their amalgam fillings removed also appeared on the segment. A woman with diagnosed multiple sclerosis had her fillings removed. She stated that her symptoms abated literally overnight. It is unlikely that this could be an effect of removing dental amalgams, as there is actually a short-term increase in mercury levels after amalgam removal. [15] Another woman diagnosed with multiple sclerosis improved over a six-month period after having her amalgam fillings removed. Her physician attributed her improvement to the normal waxing and waning of symptoms associated with multiple sclerosis, but the patient was convinced that removing her fillings caused her clinical improvement.