I still believe

I still believe in Trump
and I still believe in Pepe
all this "le aut wight iz ded" is 100% Judaism journalist psy-op
you idiots have been gaslit
kikepublicans would be glad to lose in the mid-terms, voting for them is an affirmation of the Republican party as the white party exactly what they do not want to be.

Attached: lol.webm (640x360, 3.92M)

Trump got me mad at him w/ attacking Syria, I thought he was being manipulated by Israeli influence. Then it seemed he just blew up some empty parking lots and nothing really happened after.

Now he looks like a genius with these North Korea meetings. Holy shit. I actually went out wearing a MAGA hat for the first time in months. It was a great feeling.

The thread

Attached: SuperBadBasedMotherFucker.jpg (1025x684 320.77 KB, 140.45K)

anything that gets big and influential will inevitably have parasites and frauds cling to it for shekels, especially given the world we live in
your purity-spiraling is 100% counter productive and a proven failure

ahh yes you shelved your maga hat because you were ashamed of him sucking so much isreali cock and now you were eager to find an excuse to latch on to him, truth is he hasn't really done shit.

Attached: trump-is-the-swamp-4689-jews-behind-trump-11.jpg (736x608 131.8 KB, 110.12K)

what are they not behind?
good lucking reviving Hitler from the grave. Unless you are willing to risk getting caught by the FBI and doing militia strikes in real life, you have utterly no hope. Purity-spiraling in your sekrit-club is absolutely meaningless and ineffectual, and you know it.

I'm glad imkikey is gone so this shit doesn't stand uncontested anymore

sage negated

Like I said, he flim-flamed the Jews. He said he'd launch strikes at Syria and did — only he didn't say he was going to hit anything of value ;)

Fuck off with your cunt formatting kikechanner.

nope
sage negaed

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off kike.

check his trips of truth before you open your cock-holster and start spewing your bullshit

fuck off kike

spotted the bot.

Fuck off kike

stay mad

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 18.83K)

Is "Anti-Purity-Spiraling" the official shill motto today ?
Did a rabbi pick that or was it one of the goim working for him ?

Hitler is definitely going to rise from the grave and we'll make america 100% white again

lets see, you replied to 'fuck off kike' with, 'fuck off kike' and earloer you said 'who are the jews not behind' implying we should accept whatever Jewish tricks we are subjected to cuz who are they NOT BEHIND?! drink bleach faggot.

Not if you keep on voting for neocon jews it won't be

you're obviously a moron

The goal is to destroy America, just to spite you kike-loving MAGAniggers

5cf4b3

idiot

Attached: 0a191c0da340ee971de928e715ba19ae8d69967046cad325d2772bb0846e2ba0.jpg (1484x989, 217.8K)

maybe we can start with just one. (you)

in your dreams
on the other hand, we've actually changed things
stay mad

Attached: Le4Q8Dq.jpg (615x409, 31.96K)

muh change

sure smells like reddit in here

what have you changed exactly, and you are taking credit for it,change is an obama slogan faggot

confirmed retard
accelerated the race war
just in case you haven't noticed how the kikes have been in a frothing rage for the past 3 years, maybe quit living under a a rock?

this is you: WE WON WE DID IT, THE TRUMPENFUHRER HAS CHANGED THE WORLD WE DID IT!
this is us: we want more.
fuck off to T_D pede

obama accelerated the race war. there hasnt been any chimpouts since T_D took office.

yeah, I want Hitler too
and we won't get him
I'm realistic
you're a loser

retard

My bait threads gets deleted, why OP's doesn't?

Attached: President-Obama-Crying.jpg (1024x681, 74.65K)

retard

imkampfy was right
him trolling you kikes was great

Attached: nazi laugh.jpg (490x588, 91.74K)

Attached: 1495644819311.png (212x200, 17.06K)

Attached: Hope 4 Change.gif (427x639, 101.89K)

sage negated btw

Attached: cuckold.jpg (600x450, 54.68K)

I still believe in Trump and America too. He's just waiting for the right time to turn on Israel/Rothschild. Sooner of later Israel will make a mistake - like gassing an infant or sniping a female medic. THAT"S when Trump will pounce and Israel will pay for its diabolical plans.

Just kidding. Lol. Fuck America.

Attached: kosher hero dream.png (702x500, 379.34K)

go stand on Hitler's grave and jackoff
it would be more productive than what you do here, or what you think you are doing, loser.

So, it doesn't matter. All Rothschild owned states are gonna zog it up.
I don't think anyone on Zig Forums thought Trump was going to be Hitler, at least he's not a Freemason.

Direct democracy guy, actually.

Keep masturbating to god-emperor fan art. It would be more productive than what you do here, or what you think you are doing, loser.

Even Hitler had some Jews. The guy who built the Luftwaffe, Erhard Milch, was a Jew but obviously they needed him to build their weapons so Goring had his mother sign a document claiming he was the product of incest instead

-blowup golden gate bridge
-use it to invade south africa and take out regime harboring terrorists
-nfl players start standing for the national anthem
-kapernick becomes mayor of SF and announces hes gay

win win win win

loser

one more
-use war to tell mexicans if they fight they become citizens but instead ship them to afganistan and keep them stationed there

Its summer time boyz … you fags stop with your last person gets to speak wins bull shit … you are not even fucking making any points.

learn to not care about the person across the internet , say someting funny or useful and move on

you fukcing little shits are not even creative. you are actively practicing how to be childish little pussies

bro everytime i shitpost i do 100 pushups, fuck you go be more productive

I'm not the one hoping some guy appears every few years to work his ass off fixing other people's problems for little or no pay.

zero self-awareness, you buffoon.

Seriously you stormfag leftypol shills need to fucking hang. Someday I will make you pay.

reminder that the mods dismissed reports on this bait thread

reminder that patrick little jew is controlled opposition and will attempt to paint trump as an israel puppet.

I still support Trump in general even though he continues to shill for jews and Israel and has let me down on a few specific issues. But i am very happy that Zig Forums is back to being a meat grinder, it's the only way we grow stronger.

It's a delicate balance. Allow too much unchecked subversion, or worse have mods who actively conspire with the subversion, you end up with half/pol/. Moderate to heavily, or cuck to one viewpoint like imkikefy and you end up with 8/pol/ of yestermonth.

So far i think we are seeing the balance be struck here now, although it takes time to rebuild.

alt-kike

Attached: real white woman vs alt right lauren commie.jpg (1488x1821, 358.1K)

fuck off kike

confirmed Zig Forums shill

Basically every single reason I've seen used on this forum to call Trump a jew-controlled puppet has ended up being false.

True, the art of shitwittery and trolling has been lost on the newshills. It's obvious they're pinko commie faggots that couldn't care less about Palestinians and self determination, they just hate Trump for whatever head-drama they have bubbling over at the moment.

Because the IMkikey JIDF crew has a new strategy. Alt-Kike 3.0. So they let the thread stand long enough to create the illusion that they're not running the board. But they are.

Attached: perfect belly button taylor.jpg (768x1024, 181.02K)

He didn't say that. Press secretary clarified what he meant. Trump fully supports amnesty.

Oh I get it… If you're not Natbol Alt-kike you're lefty/pol/. Lol, win win, eh kike?

Attached: antisemitic me.png (640x553, 460.23K)

imkampfy was right

Instant response

24/7 moderation

deleting philosophy and history threads

pushing the esoteric luciferian threads

turning Zig Forums into /news/ and meaningless FOX news Trump sticky

Alt-kike/Q/GnosticButterfly/Tommy and white terrorism threads all over the place………………………………..

Need I say more?

Attached: nazi girl danish.jpg (1280x960, 113.8K)

I love Trump, too, OP.

say mad

TRUMP!!

Again, the path to greatness for America involves taking advantage of technology to further democratize the system (after getting rid of subhumans for whom only the law of the jungle make sense). Monarchies don't scale well are are even worse in diverse communities of any size because the leader isn't genetically inclined to give a shit about the majority of citizens.

Jesus Christ that mod-talk bit comes off like something from the end of MGS2.

Attached: 1448842994444-0.webm (426x240, 3.2M)

Yes he was.

Attached: Sonic_color.jpg (400x536, 84.38K)

Attached: dkczexv2c4tx.jpg (1920x1200, 1.42M)

wow checkout the level of kikery in our moderation

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120.19K)

Gas yourself, shill. You type like a girl and belong on /cargocult/.

What exactly do you think runes and the swastika are? Superficial normie exoterics? Everyone I've met that doesn't know what the word esoteric means is always a mouthbreather with warm summer day IQ.

reminder that kikes here used le imkampfy meme just to gain a foothold into Zig Forums. Moderation is and will remain arbitrary and selective. Only thing that changed is a buttmad Gook threw a temper tantrum and let Zig Forums back in without hurting their hugbox because he is a buttmad Gook.

Attached: qA-dNycl_400x400.jpeg (400x400, 22.42K)

I disagree.
We traded Zionism for Marxism, in moderation, is my view.
Neither is appealing frankly.

/cargocult/ aren't even materialists or dialectical Marxists anymore, they're just subhumans and spoiled neets larping as revolutionaries. They're not even on the radar of counter intelligence, they get upset when you start calling out conglomerates and the Rothschilds– they're fucking assets.

Hi TRS.

Attached: 7a7c378b9f2facf9225099eede7e811f445255f3fe1243caae2a5accb20bbb27.jpg (540x540, 27.12K)

MODS ARE KIKES

MODS ARE KIKES

MODS ARE KIKES

Great, the mods are fucking teenage faggot retards.

Fuck off trumpnigger. It's much better without imkikefy

Deflecting this hard

No, its objectively not and youre an obvious shill.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1489x1544, 241.51K)

retard

sage negated

This board was generally anti-aut-kike back when Sinead and Renegay were still on good terms with the TRSodomites.