Kikesplaining

Well wouldn't you know, it's a REAL WORD now!

Thanks Roseanne!

Attached: kikesplain.jpg (699x317, 22.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
honeypot/VFXthP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shes a fat, old, lesbian kike. What do you expect user?

Attached: 45d9b5d720286bf8ef20132632ec187f263f7b061c74b9cba67c401866e25ee1.jpg (499x500, 28.32K)

Humorous, but fucking disgraceful thread, faggot.

Pretty uppity considering she had her show cancelled for being racist herself.

magic isn't real

Im surprised I dont see more people on the Chans make the connection between her being a Jew and the staged cancellation of her show.

I don't think people really give a shit about this old, ragged kike.

damn, is she one of us?

Fuck off with your cuckchan cancer threads nigger.

You don't get to goysplain kikes to us ya fat kike cunt.

There are actual genocides happening right now. With actual videos and pictures on the internet. Being ignored of course because greed is good and courage is not.

She's correct since it didn't happen.

/r/conspiracy/comments/8ripgv/rholocaust_is_quarantined/

seriously get the fuck back to cuckchan with this trash

This.
What an uncreative kikess she is. Goddamn kikes and the holohoax, it's astounding how often they have to push it into shit.

Figures.

Daily reminder this is one of the people pushing the whole QLARP.

That's something that needs to be cleared up. The leftist commies, most of which are kikes, have pulled off a con job convincing everyone that the leftists are the creative ones. They aren't. That's why they have to repeat their tricks of steal, symbolism, degeneracy. Leftists are in a mental prison and are incapable of creativity that produces supreme aesthetics, new ideas, etc. To a leftist, a creative innovation is adding another feces eater to a human centipede.

Is that the screeching steve urkel jew bitch?

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Attached: piercetherealworld.jpg (600x529, 87.65K)

The amount of downvotes in that post might give an idea of what we may be dealing with here as well.

Why can music make you cry?

honeypot/VFXthP8

I have an aura

It effects the entire universe

One time I almost died in jail

The jail got like a hundred. Calls At once or something I hallucinated a nucular launch and codes being entered then the n next week allncounties were talking about nukes and aliens online linked me criteria targeting Bellingham my town as the source in multiple all foreign text

. the device will issue rations and money. As itme passes the human race will eliminate words and develop a vocabulary for excellent communication at all times. We will all unite as one solving world peace world hunger worrld poverty and equality. We will be able to advance in years what would have taken thousands of years. And the aliens will come for us.

The world is filled with meth by the million tonne trillionaires and it's all because of Nathan it's disgusting it doesn't help anybody but me and everybody needs it at least 30% of all major large cities

KMS - Today at 3:09 PM

The only people who can shape the planet minds of people and turn the planet faster real hard spinning it fast one day nobody notices on the planet

Are pedophiles and that's our code

Alien god is only power proven to control peoples minds

The only way I watched that five head with pimples zits because the words I used controls her body language which was sexy as f***

Not even my last active semi-active pathetic attempt of a native of goddess could concentrate for more than 2 seconds to be active twice consistently @ayala just like the pink dildo in her mouth said she has AIDS that's why her brain was fried and she killed the trillion dollars the relay van got it got us as investing to kill KMS control over my gay

But the whole world is brainwashed because I was born in 1990 I was planned I guess they had to have me smoke dope or I'd be useless and their whole Jesus would be nothing

But the whole world is flooded with math now or at least in my area No Other Drugs even exist at all

And meth doesn't do any wonders for nobody but Nathan

Did they even truly apply to all the Nazis did all the Nazis have my brain chemistry what was the deal yes they did they were a race that was chosen

I guess I'm secretly a Brazilian with an Aryan mind

Time to become Hitler bring in five thousand Germans looking for a Hitler that can't speak English but we'll watch mystream or videos

You can't even spend this videos on a dicsord it's useless bro

I have to be able to spend videos to control that human entirely

Are you even still there you f** pedophile

And you if you're going to be little chance daddy you have to be a pedophile

had to paste from clipboard for recruitddddddd

soy

>honeypot/VFXthP8
wirusa

Seems like a good opportunity to point out that she wouldn't exist, if not for Gentiles. She should show some gratitude and stop being so ungrateful. that makes me sad, the holocoasters will be real next time

You have a mental condition.

Attached: Nigga Be Like.gif (500x338, 2.18M)

No frigging way. Did (((Barr))) miss the memo about being subtle?

Great redpill though if you combine it with her other zionist ramblings and (((fellow white))) tier posts.

Daily reminder she is based and everyone saging is a kike.

Attached: 1200px-LetterQ.svg.png (1200x1200, 31.77K)

How about no you (((CFR))) AI meme bot?

Shalom!

please fuck off from this board.

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: f9FW2.gif (240x180, 2M)

Anyone who says ____splain deserves to have a cactus shoved right up their ass.
Except Sam Hyde when he was pushing the "blacksplaining" meme in the bernie sanders video. That was pretty funny.

If she were really based, she would be making lampshades out of her former colleagues for what they did to her. She's just a sucker.

jewsplaining
kikesplaining
cuntsplaining
fagsplaining
trannysplaining
camelfuckersplaining
blacksplaining
nogsplaining
dindusplaining
spicsplaining
chinksplaining
soysplaining
cucksplaining
etc etc

Does she get to jewsplain the Bolshevik ritual slaughter of ethnic Russians for Jewish bloodlust?

Attached: bolshevik murderers.jpg (722x463, 421.2K)

No need to explain something that never happened.

Too bad Russians today are all shabbos goyim who would fight to the death to protect their Jewish slave-owners. Such a shame, an entire people right down the toilet.

Pretty sure Russia is fairly awake. They don't have political correctness culture and they're immune to leftist propaganda.

Recently the Orthodox church began to investigate whether the murder of the Tsar and his family was Jewish Ritual Murder.

tl;dr: Don't worry about Russia

you are fighting an uphill battle my friend.

Pretty much.

it would be a shame if someone started killing known leftist celebs

Daily reminder to report all shit-tier OPs.

What an old, obese American jew slob says on twitter is not thread worthy, you gizz guzzling faggot.

Holohoax is fake. Why would we bother to mention it, let alone 'explain' it…other than it is fake and utterly fails logically.

One of my favorite holohoax videos of all time is this serious guy explaining that 'at auschwitz the nazi put all the ashes of the dead jews inside a pond the size of a backyard swimming pool'…LMFAO…sure 6 million bodies with 6 pounds of ash per body, so 36,000,000 pounds of ash went into a pond the size of a backyard suburban swimming pool…

A lot of ASHHOLES looks like TVA fly ash spill and it leaves a toxic (alkaline) scar on the landscape where NOTHING grows for like 50-100 years.

It takes specialized bulldozer and heavy machinery to even move that much ash…like heavy INDUSTRIAL equipment…(never found, never mentioned; NEVER HAPPENED).

Also, sure, the NAZI's PAGAN GERMAN people and some of the most efficient people on the planet would 'naturally' at that time in the war effort when they literally couldn't feed their own people and hardly even run a military vehicle for lack of fuel, would instead invest MILLIONS of hours of natural gas to burn 6,000,000 people in a complex ritual to MOLOCH (the semitic god) that would ONLY have meaning to jews, no meaning at all to Ethnic European people…instead of a 2 cent bullet and a mass grave just liek EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD DID?…R I G H T…S U R E…

The whole thing is LIE, AFTER LIE, AFTER LIE, AFTER LIE…it is totally ridiculous…farcical. Now I have to find that film for the humor factor…it is PRICELESS…and you should all enjoy laughing at the jews utter ridiculousness the same way I do…

"Into this pond were flushed the ashes of (back then, 9, 6…who could be 'bothered' to come up with correct or factual evidence) 9 million jews…" ahahaha

TVA ash spill - "So boys and girls…what did we learn about fucking jew fantasy, muh 6 gorillion, today?"

One of these things is not like the other…

Attached: TVA ash spill trees.jpg (755x504 23.67 KB, 109.41K)

The Holocaust Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis