Rarest redpills thread

post your rarest pill. the one only you know about and never post about because dipshit anons will roast you.

my contribution is the fact that jets dont carry near as much fuel as claimed, if they need any at all. its possible jet engines can run indefinitely using compressed air at altitude. for example the airbus a380 supposedly carries over 200 tons of fuel in its wings. no fuselage fuel tanks at all. first of all that much fuel cant even fit in the wings and that much weight attached with only an aluminum cantilever lmao. (((somebody))) is making an absolute killing with this scam.

RAREST PILLS THREAD

Attached: a380.jpg (1948x1070, 394.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xt48m
satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is further proof that jet fuel didnt melt steel beams

There is no such thing as a "rare" redpill, you mongoloid faggot. There is only one redpill to be had and that is the jewish question. And jewish subversion of western host societies for the benefit of the jew, and the detriment of everyone else.

three 24 foot in diameter 44 inch deep pools filled with fuel on each wing.

Attached: diagram.png (643x422, 168.32K)

Kill yourself faggot, there's much more to be learned about life than the jew as a mortal enemy.

Klebold and Harris were not the only shooters during Columbine. There's enough evidence to support that there was at least one more person that got away. First hand accounts saw hostile shooter(s) that did not match the two's description, but did match that of one of their friends (who happened to be absent that day). Then, there's the two bodies. The official story claims Klebold stood on his knees and shot himself in the left temple, however the image of the bodies suggests he was already on the ground when he was shot (notice the blood on Harris' left leg). Further, there's also the shotgun underneath Harris' body which was supposedly the firearm he used to kill himself with.

Attached: Ice_screenshot_20170523-233813.png (465x259, 236.94K)

No politician will ever save us. We have to save ourselves, using violence if necessary.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x453, 348.34K)

lol kill yourself faggot, I refuel jets for a living. I can guarantee you that there is 6000gal of jetA in my R11 right this moment.

In the words of the great Doctor William Luther Pierce: "You can't vote your way out of an organized slaughter."

Wrong. That's a made up conspiracy theory.

The real conspiracy involving mass shootings and other domestic terrorist attacks is that all the perpetrators of them have documented connections to the CIA and US military intelligence/special operations.

William Luther Pierce was a CIA and US military intelligence operative.

If there were in fact other shooters, they were US military special ops.

All white nationalist leaders are CIA/US military intelligence plants.

Where is your evidence?

It's already been posted many times.

So you're a faggot saying absolutely nothing of value with no evidence to back it up. Okay.

Attached: 10k_jpy_kys.png (480x550, 287.91K)

One of my favorite redpills is that the US military and gov't welcomed the attack on Pearl Harbor because they wanted to enter WW2. However, the American Nazi Party was going strong and opposition to entering the war was high, so there needed to be a catalyst of sorts. So Admiral Hull, the traitorous Navy faggot, typed up a list of demands that the Japanese must meet or else the US would declare war on them. These demands were ludicrous, including pulling out of China and ceasing to trade oil, and was a document that more or less declared war on Japan. The Japanese knew this, and readied their war machine to attack the US. The American military then mysterious allowed a carrier group of Japanese craft to attack Pearl Harbor to give them the political justification to enter WW2.

Here is more information about the demands placed upon the Japanese: archive.is/Xt48m

So read siege faggot and go decentralized.

OP there is already a redpill thread in the catalogue
Saged and reported.

Correct. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The US military is perhaps the most evil institution in the history of human civilization.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a woman.

Attached: proofs.png (331x331, 11.84K)

Pick one.

haha ok

Cops want kratom to be illegal because they make way too much money trafficking heroin and prescription pain pills.

It always seemed strange to me why the japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. I always knew that the US wanted it to happen, so they could get involved but i didnt know how or why, so thanks for the info. The US has always used this play card to get involved in war, lets not forget Operation Northwoods or even 9/11.

Nice try schlomo

Stupid fucking summerfag kikes

As opposed to your 4 word post, people posting in this thread have been much less summerfag than you.

Want another rarest pill?

Most, if not all, white nationalists who have a public presence (either online or offline) are professional actors hired by the CIA and US military special operations.

anchor'd thats typical

Attached: stg44.jpg (500x397, 62.56K)

Yep, there's threads being anchored left and right now. It's not quite as bad as having threads being deleted, but it's pretty close.

Merkels a Jew, she's listed under the A's in the link.
satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

This is an argument I use, it has too much medical use, and it's a tenth as addictive.

Here's a redpill for you, even delivered in red
OP IS A FAGGOT

This is the rarest redpill of all: the world is really controlled by those who control the exchange of foreign currency. Every international conspiracy comes back to who will profit the most, and it's always the temple money changers.

in slavlands you're right as corporations are gramatically female

Attached: satoshi.jpg (912x960, 127.72K)

Holy fuck. If we prove this fuel usage scam, we prove bombs in the towers instead of planes.

Read the document here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo