Robert De Niro Says 'F**k Trump' Twice At Tony Awards

See video below:
twitter.com/Variety/status/1006007048943722496

Article:
archive.fo/1NfXS

Robert De Niro stunned the crowd at the Tony Awards Sunday by sending a profanity-filled message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say one thing,” De Niro said from the stage at New York’s Radio City Music Hall, before introducing a performance by Bruce Springsteen. “Fuck Trump. It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s fuck Trump.”

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (630x354 195 KB, 239.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Qp1q2
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1006640689843560448
archive.is/BVCGP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they have realized that they're not going to win and just resort to insults.

I agree

Attached: trump-western-wall-1060x640.jpg (1060x640, 160.53K)

i've wondered why he hasn't fallen to the curse
now i know he exists to produce delicious salt

Attached: deniros new job.jpg (634x852 39.86 KB, 923.52K)

Attached: dont-racemix2.png (923x879, 1.09M)

I wonder if his wife and kids filed a racial grievance with the human rights courts after their father used the word mutt.

A thread died for this.

he was born with the curse of being a manlet

Attached: tfw manlet tries to express impotent rage on you.jpg (634x878 102.79 KB, 95.77K)

Why so late? Or did he do it again?

Missed the first post, moishe. No extra shekel for you.

he's spamming because the "anime is not an artform" thread rustled his jimmies.

lel, those shoes

Checked.

Attached: Felithia Thalty.jpg (750x500, 66.22K)

Attached: topwalldotsx.jpeg (879x675, 112.47K)

I think it's the strategy of trying to separate anime from imageboard "culture". Remember that 2D trannie poster which he wrote the usual "anime is superior"? You can already guess of what he tries to achieve. Nothing more but a glowing kike.

Yet, notice how the "new thread" button isn't disabled.
Oh!

My, it's almost like threads are a renewable resource and can be replaced!

anime is not art, fuck off and die.

Please don't talk to me. The stench of yours reeks across the board. Get a life.

NEW SLIDING TACTIC: MAINSTREAM MEDIA FLUFF ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP

ADVANTAGES: CONTAINS SEMBLANCE OF REAL user POSTS, IS CONTENTLESS AND DISTRACTING, GREAT BAIT AND MISDIRECTION

DISADVANTAGES:

curious, what exactly is he supposed to be mad at trump about?

You know how old this news is?
There's a thread about Trump responding to it near the bottom of the catalog. I just want to point that out.

G7, apparently he was fuckbuddies with Canada's cucklord Trudeau, he was kind of a business partner and he's super butthurt that trump stumped trudeau so he's being edgy and screeching on media.

Isn't that more recent? I thought digiorno was railing against trump prior to that.

okay but he's been doing his "I'm beside myself disgusted with trump" routine long before now.

TRUMP RESPONDS TO DE NIGRO
archive.fo/Qp1q2
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1006640689843560448

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (585x294, 116.72K)

To be fair, it's pretty brave of him to go out and say "Fuck Trump!" at the Tony Awards, and event notorious for its guests comprised mostly of neo-Nazis and conservatives. And honestly, it's pretty revolutionary for someone, especially a Hollywood elite to speak up about disliking Trump (who has a 99% approval rating in the country and is often the champion of those in Hollywood and on the left).

Also: black son lol

SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF

Attached: 1461690661550.gif (496x510, 646.72K)

Attached: Sup Nigga.jpg (500x500, 72.26K)

Doing god's work

Attached: 1380248674040.png (594x578, 118.94K)

(OP)
Who?

Who?

Manlets, when will they learn

Imagine a world where you're this assmad

Le 45% De Nigro face…

Maybe DePedo and his pals being exposed.

Due to the likelihood of his ass being brought up on child sex trafficking charges at any given moment.

polite sage for offtopic

Attached: maidlaughinghard.png (385x547, 259.31K)

Attached: RacemixingNEVER.jpg (769x1714, 304.62K)

Robert De Negro
BTFO

aaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÅ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ
AAAAAAAÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ
AÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ
ÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅÅÅ҉ÅÅÅ

the memes keep happening!

LOL
The Trump curse strikes again!!!
"Donald Trump supporter disrupts Robert De Niro’s Broadway musical"
archive.is/BVCGP

You mean like that kike De Negro did?
These fucking hebes.

Being a kike, he knows the future of movies and television. It will be filled niggers and kikes of course. He will ht paydirt with his nigger/kike family. Maybe one of them will be into gender fluids for extra bonus.

Who knows . . . his real family might be in Israel and this fake family is for American audiences and signalling of virtues.

Attached: fuck jews.png (620x349, 291.09K)

Is Trump not a shabbos goy though? Praise to be the wailing wall and marrying into Jewry is great if you're a fucking neo-con.

Old news is old news

Deniro hasnt made a good movie in 20 years. That is why he's so mad with his boomer impotent rage

Who gives a shit? Stop amplifying this kike and talking about what (((they))) want you to talk about.

Attached: 07d0a47c6ac537648bd232f0aa4207c9b7be4ade852450e4ea611589e306b267.png (386x406, 182.88K)

Wonder what he looks like after puberty. It can make or break a face.

Third image is fine. If you get lucky, it's fine. Same with genetic diseases.

I'm sure he wants Trump's cock.

Especially this faggot.

How is it fine?

Attached: 210938124.jpg (236x239, 28.51K)

Is his height really 5'10 or is it 5'10 with those boots? I know 5'10 isn't tall but its 1 inch above average. Would it really call for wearing those? Guys got some issues

A funnier president there has not been

Honestly, though, we didn't need a thread just for this even though that picture of him and his fucking hideous mongrel children makes me laugh every time.

Attached: (you).png (640x791 163.43 KB, 66.5K)

Attached: costanza.jpg (300x298, 25.84K)