Why Codemonkey?

Why did Codemonkey give Imkikey and the JIDF crew the board back?

It's pretty fucking obvious, although slightly less ban happy now. 2016 levels of nu/pol/. Didn't Jim say he would never be fired or something?

Attached: 1513447611952.jpg (608x608, 48.66K)

What, kikey is back?

Yeah, he's been deleting and anchoring and bannind and sitcky trump and doing the same old shit. It sucks

Is that where these OP edits keep coming from?

And I promie the 10 fucking anime girl threads left up and not deleted like all the history, philisophy, culture threads that are being deleted are fucking Imkikey

Is there hard proof of this? Because if that's the case I guess I'm done with this site again. It feels bad since I came here back during the first exodus and had to leave because things got so bad.

I must be retarded then cause I see no proof of the roach being back in the mod log

Of course.

There is no fucking way global mods from other boards would be mod editing non-stop and monitoring 24/7. That takes a full kike crew.

I think it's just an excuse to bring the alt-kike back. Maybe allow Q posting or something. That's the new scam since Siege wasnt working.

You'll see. It's being run into the ground again. Same real Zig Forumslack threads being deleted, disapearing, I start getting into something then BAM it's gone.

They're fucking with us.

On the one hand, I don't think Kikey is smart enough to worm his way back into a mod position.
On the other hand, I don't think Codemonkey is smart enough to keep Kikey from a mod position.

I never check mod logs and have never bothered to either here or on cuckchan. How would someone know if he's back based on the logs?

Imkikey has changed his name 3 times, so did Heil or whatever over the years

Well I noticed that right after he was booted we were up to like 3000 active ISPs and it's already down to like 2100. So I wouldn't rule it out but I'd still like to see some hard proof. If what you're saying is true than codemonkey is a fucking idiot or just a weakling for letting him worm his way back on to the mod team.

Imkikey was always in bed around this time too. I remember there is a shift change right around now and 3/4AM or so

He probably is, but complaining about it won't solve it.

I don't see why not. It's better than cucking and pretending we're all happy about it.

I could see why globals would get tired quick of having to deal with this board, and I see kike and co as a quick answer. Probably "don't be such a cunt ok? you see what I do when you do that" then a quiet readmittance while kikey timidly steps back into power.
If this is the reality we are faced with I am not optimistic for the immediate future.

This polvol3 fellow has been here for at least 2 weeks now.
Either the roach never left at all, or OP is complete retard unable to click the rest of the pages of the mod log

Attached: d7430aaf85[1].png (689x597, 41.53K)

Whoever he is it sounds like he needs to be removed. Also checked.

I dont really know what hard proof is. I just know the cunts style after years of being dicked around by him and seeing threads I closed end up deleted when I wanted to check in on them again.

Also the anime shit posting and his weird faggy way of speaking, the "kike free first post!" every time returned for awhile until I started teasing him about it. No global mods monitor a board they dont care about this hard, or edit threads this hard.

And who the fuck stickied Trump news? I mean it was everyone on the news. It wasn't important for Zig Forums specifically and it's still up.

Sure smells like astroturf in here.

name change… all one mod?

A global mod? Come on. Who would work that hard for a board that isn't their own?

Do you think globals are just getting comfortable in their new role?

There he is. Same stupid shit comments. Anchor/deletion soon

Well the sticky is pretty fucking weird. I left around 2016 because I could see the writing on the wall. We'll know for sure if we start seeing like 8 stickies at once and we'll definitely know if we start seeing retarded art pop up in the corner of the board that makes it impossible to read threads at a glance.

Fuck off. Ban me and I'll know it's you. Than I'll be able to change my IP and expose your kikery if that's the case.

You are reaching really bad the smell of astroturf is now evident

Why are you changing your ID kike?

Yeah, the random deletion of culture threads kill me. That's what killed Zig Forums and they did it on purpose.

Yesturday he commented
"muh philooooooossssssssssssssssophy!"
then he deleted the thread

Because that's what he does.

Same comment, switched IDs, same stupid bad sense of humor.

That does sound a lot like him. I used to be the admin of a big discord server and you wouldn't believe the kinds of shit that goes on behind the scenes between admins and moderators. There's always a few moderators who are hungry for power and will beg and plead with admins to get that power back. I wouldn't be surprised if shit like that happened here.

Check /polmeta/ to see if the afufufu spam has started again, then we know he's still around.

Also the "muh philosophy" thing just proves he's a brainlet and if it's not him specifically than one of the vols is definitely a brainlet. Brainlets shouldn't be given any kind of power whatsoever.

I want to give this thread credit, but seeing it's the same two faggots replying to each other while producing zero evidence it's not reassuring me.

Well he would of been kicked out a long time ago if he didn't have some kind of (((hook-up)))

weeb creepy jew who pretends he's turk

That is pretty goddamn suspicious, especially since he used the same wording and didn't bother to respond to me.

I bet this thread will get to about 150 replies and will be anchored or deleted. If that happens than we can say he's probably back.

if roachy is back then how come the action log shows no new vol at any point since codemonkey took over weeks ago?

if it doesn't happen it will be because he read this post and is trying to trick us.

That's a good point too.

That wouldn't surprise me either assuming you're right but I'm still not so sure either way.

He just posted a Rachal Maddow complaning that we dont pay attention to his news threads, kek

Attached: kikey.jpg (1456x470, 109.88K)

Fucking hell. When is someone going to dox that faggot roach?

yup. That's him. I can smell his gefilte fish anywhere.

8ch owner is just fucking with us

even if it were bait/trolling, it actually has scientific articles and a literal subject to discuss, the dynamic of society and how it functions from within the boundaries of anime and how beneficial or evil it could turn out to be, an actual discussion going on which could seriously be top notch political and science discussion, but no, what we get is some fag spamming giant walls of text with tl;dr reasons as to why anime is better than western cartoons and we are led to believe that those types of threads have a higher political weight then the shit that the goon/anti-anime thread has?

anything anti-anime that pops up and gets anchored or removed, I can guarantee you that its triggering some edgelord that's colluding with the old BO, the evidence is all around, I hate this board so much it's becoming unbearably cancerous.

Well if he's back you better prepare your anus for your 200 year ban. As I should prepare mine, although I wouldn't care anyway since it's easy to ban evade here and if he were back I wouldn't have a reason to come back to this shit hole anyway.

Codemonkey said he took on some local mods in the meta thread. I don't think it's ImKikey. There's just a lot of shitposts and duplicate threads; and they need to stop that, otherwise this site will be indistinguishable from cuckchan. If you have any screenshots of mods using Kampfy's posting style then be sure to post them, but otherwise I think you're just being paranoid about mods after that awful experience.

He already posted one.

If kikey is back as BO I want a thousand year ban. Preferably one thousand four hundred eighty eight years long.

Attached: Felithia Thalty.jpg (750x500, 80.89K)

exactly

He's banning less now. He's playing a game. Maybe he got yelled at.

bullshit. Nobody monitors and edits threads and deletes specific threads all day in seconds that Imkikey would. It's the exact same bullshit.

That's what I'm expecting

This. I wouldn't even fucking care. If that kike roach managed to hijack this board again there wouldn't be any reason to come back here anyway.

Slide thread.
Report and sage.
Do not reply after reading this newfags.
Let it die.

Well that's how shit like this starts. Like I said, I used to be the admin of a good sized discord and whenever I had to remove mods they'd sometimes come back pleading, crying and generally annoying me until I finally gave in and brought them back on the team. Than they'd be "good" for a little while until I had to remove them again. I know how these types operate since I've dealt with them.

I don't know how busy they are but clearly they should focus more on reviewing threads, administering a political board is a shitshow because everyone feels like they are being oppressed, however I did notice that they are indeed breaking some of the rules that codemonkey himself set up.

they are removing threads, not even duplicate ones, but threads that reaches maximum post and therefore, to continue discussion you need to make a new thread, thats logical, yet it gets stumped fast and nobody can continue discussing that same subject, how new do they have to be to not realize that the duplicate thread created was because the previous had a 750 post limit, imagine hiring mods who doesn't know how imageboard works.

What's funny is when they need all the creative smart anons who created the entire fucking Trump meme war (even though the kike sperges like Alex Jones, Spencer, and Q take credit) they wont have us in 2020 for Trumps next run. There will be no meme magic for team Trump like before. I dont know… maybe that's what they want.

Fuck off faggot. If he's actually back than it's a problem for this board.

This. It's how sumbissives who seek permission for power behave.

So leave. It isn't hard. Zig Forums doesn't need your bullshit here and oldfags are using what triggers you to kick you to the curb. You fucks were never welcome and you brought it upon yourselves when you started invading.

Attached: Fuck Off.gif (286x204, 832.96K)

dude he's been deleting entire threads. History threads, philsophy threads, normal old school Zig Forums culture threads.

The anchors you see are just the 50% team Imkikey didn't delete

Get the fuck out you filthy fucking yid. No one locked you in the cage with us.

I was here since the first exodus kikey. I only left after you shat everything up. Have fun with your dead board nigger.

If you doubt it, take a look at this post…

NOBODY would defend Imkikey but Imkikey

Fuck off roach.

This is why you will always lose to hatechan Zig Forums.

Then post about in the metaphor thread Kike.

The fuck is wrong with people? They're all weirdos

No one fucking reads the meta thread and you fucking know it. Not to mention I didn't make this thread.

I'm defending Zig Forums not kikey cunt. Keep pilpuling though. It's bound to work eventually, right?

Whoops
Bump
Why don't it your numbers repeat

Metaphor

Word filter?

STFU Imkikey! faggot bitch. We know your stupid speech patterns

it has absolutely nothing to do with the alt right, half of the spam below that thread is about comparing anime to western cartoons, what i'm trying to say is, if offtopic threads like those tends to get away because of a shitty political buzzword, why can't the anti anime post get away with it as well if its discussing population deficiency and how the anime shit is being used to treat autistic people and thus generating a culture of wimps, it just seems unfair to me, I don't like anime and I think its a threat to the millenials from the west, does that mean I shouldn't be discussing these things on this board because it hurts the volunteer's feelings?

And because it triggers the fuck out of you cunts have some smugness. This one is

Attached: Big Smug.png (800x480, 477.73K)

People with nothing going on in their life tend to want to become mods. It doesn't matter if they're chan mods, discord mods, plebbit mods or forum mods. They're the kinds of people who want that little bit of power because they and everyone around them knows they're useless. They also tend to take their rage out on the respective communities they're supposed to be taking care of.

You don't know shit you little fucktard.

Attached: So Smug.jpg (480x360, 47.91K)

Metaphor

Word filter?

This thread is a meta thread moron.
That's where OP belongs.
Try 2 keep up Kike.

If anyone here has a message for CM why wouldn't you just make a thread on his board, where he will actually see it?

sage goes in all fields

We use to! But Imkikey banned them! We had one day of cool art vs anime and it was a good thread. Now he's deleting them and posting 10 FUCKING LOLI GIRL THREADS REEEEEEEEE

whatever the fuck that ever meant.

The whole thing reminds me of facebook. Puke

Prove your not. Post a picture of your hand with a timestamp proving it's not brown like that of a Turks would be. Of course you won't do that because you're obviously the roach.

Attached: kikefy.png (500x600, 142.82K)

Keep spamming your bullshit across the board and those that have been here since the beginning will keep pushing your shit in.

Attached: SmugHurt.jpg (500x374, 52.91K)

He posted a couple in, SURPRISE SURPRISE, one of his gay ass anime girl threads.

Wow, clover is fucked up lol

Fuck you Imkikey

Now I'm creek posting just to fuck with you!

Attached: Dawsons_Creek_Joey_attitude.gif (245x190, 976.73K)

The official meta thread is pinned you dumb faggot.
This thread will most likely be anchored by butthurt moderators.

I'm not going through the hassle of all that at 2:44AM just for a little cunt like you. Sorry yid, you're not worth that effort. Stay mad.

Attached: Bad News.gif (500x332, 703.45K)

He's so fucking gross. No wonder women hate him and he has to fap to anime girls

The BO can also be reached for board issues at: 8b@Zig Forums.co

Site-specific technical and site administration issues should be taken to CodeMonkey by asking on his personal board, sudo. or by email at: admin@Zig Forums.co

is this how you contact codemonkey? I don't want that turk roach nigger back, I want codemonkey to lecture these faggots on how to operate a board, they are clearly avoiding the basic rules set in place;

Rules for Users:

1. The Zig Forums Global Rule applies (no illegal content in the United States of America);
2. Keep it politics - blatantly off-topic content will be anchored - Zig Forums culture / established threads are allowed;
3. No spam, no flooding;
4. No duplicates - if several threads are made about the same subject, all but one of them will be deleted and redirected to the active thread.

Rules for Global Volunteers:

1. Protect user privacy - never show post histories;
2. Do not ban people for having an opinion, even if you believe it's the wrong one;
3. Enforce the global and local rules.

Go for it, IDGAF.

Attached: For a Good Time.jpg (1000x1000, 82.99K)

That's how I know you're the fucking roach. Get fucked nigger.

This thread stinks of bitterness and plastic foliage.

Attached: BUTTHURT-O-METER.gif (400x236, 23.68K)

Seems like the current mods have been trying to keep up with the shit but it's been non stop 3 and 4 for the past couple days.

Ok, do yours first yid.

The next time you consider posting this, instead consider lurking more

ok
kikey

You're pathetic pedo anime obssession is no match for my smug Dawson's Creeks and that's why you lose your shit every time I post them.

Attached: 600412_483091425050588_1324184135_n.jpg (612x750, 257.58K)

loser imkikey shill meme

You mean the same mods

m8 I hate anime but I know it isn't just a kikey meme.

I don't want to visit Zig Forums anymore. I am so tired of it. Can i take a rest?

Attached: 1418005516707.jpg (419x489, 115.19K)