HAPPENING...

HAPPENING, happened: At least one dead and more than 20 injured including a 13-year-old boy in shooting at 24-hour art event in New Jersey
One person has been killed and at least 20 people were shot after a shooting broke out at an all-night cultural festival in Trenton, New Jersey.
The Trentonian reports that the shooting began around 2.45am at the 'Art All Night Trenton 2018' festival, a community cultural festival that showcases art, music and food.
The event began Saturday afternoon in the historic Roebling Wire Works building on South Clinton Avenue and was scheduled to continue through the night, ending on Sunday afternoon. It typically draws thousands of people.
According to Philadelphia 6ABC, police report that a 13-year-old boy and three other people are in critical condition.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5853335/1-dead-injured-Trenton-cultural-event-shooting.html
archive.is/whogivesafuck

Attached: nignogs and jews.jpeg (500x333, 244.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ihbX
trenton.homicidewatch.org/suspects/
trenton.homicidewatch.org/2018/06/17/several-shot-one-killed-at-art-all-night-in-trenton/
trentonian.com/article/TT/20151231/NEWS/151239946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aloha snackbar!

The incellion strikes again

and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1412303226445.jpg (521x521, 62.52K)

I would think it's probably a vibrant being vibrant in a crowd of vibrants.

What a booming and radical event that must be.

A truly cultural enriching moment.

All night art festival in Trenton, NJ what could possibly go wrong……. shooting at 2:45am, golly gee Wally what's happening to America?

Non-White shooter, my bet is on Kangz

Witnesses say there was an "altercation" beforehand. Maybe some fine gentleman did not show the appropriate awe at another's fire as hell mixtape.

On Tv, it's always white kids. But when you go in there, it's nothing but a bunch of niggers!

He shot rubber balls or what? Faggot

OP is a faggot edition

> archive.is/7ihbX

Please note that archiving also helps to prevent all of these sites from executing javascript on your browser. Sometimes sites are absolute dicks with people who disable javascript and purposely hide all of the content via tags so if you don't allow their bullshit trackers to run you can't see the actual page (unless you greasemonkey the hell out of everything to manually fix shit pages). Please do the autistic anons a favor and archive, as it not only denies clicks but also prevents widespread datamining from executing via third party (and sometimes first party) javascript.

possibly some butch ass hoe dissed another bitch ass hoe and da kangz went all nigga on each other, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, dat's right, dat's right, dat's right

Why would anyone want to shoot these people? They bring much kultur n shiiiiiit mang.

Attached: buy cd.mp4 (500x333 8.76 MB, 65.76K)

makes the eyes and ears bleed.

niggers and spics think being in possession of a firearm means you MUST shoot someone with it.

ban niggers and spics

I hate this fucking country

kek'ed

I still continually don't think any of you are from New Jersey.
This is less than 3 miles from my house, lel. I see a jew in these pictures I went to high school with.
Hope he got shot.

Attached: e5eb0e822343c3f602e7a32e84cc10e1f0fc8bfe0256e12c1ea02f62ea1cc52d.jpg (255x255, 13K)

NEW JERSEY IS A GUN FREE STATE
ALL MASS SHOOTINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN GUN FREE ZONES

YFW

Attached: 100% shitter shattered.webm (640x360 741.1 KB, 851K)

LESS GUNS, MORE SHOOTINGS
MORE SHOOTINGS, LESS GUNS

Attached: angryvince.jpeg (215x197, 8.68K)

If it's mom's against guns then guns win, everytime.

Attached: irony.jpg (600x741, 90.17K)

Attached: 86ef81664de15a55e2b7090ccfafbfbca9e7823b0e4a69ed989bc158516a440c.png (1494x1093, 1.32M)

Don't use an apostrophe if you don't know how it works.

I fucking hate America. I fucking hate this fucking Black nigger country.

You're a fucking retard.

Nigger, look what you wrote. Fix that before you judge him.

Well obviously this just means the guns are coming in from the rest of the country. The obvious solution here is to ban guns across the whole country. Obviously. Duh!

Try re-reading what he said and then get back to me.
This is off topic as fug so I'm just going to stop

Don't ever talk back to me, nigger. Filtered.

Attached: enriched.png (318x177, 45.94K)

user is right, there isn't a single white in OP's pic.

But the meme is meant to address white people in the US. The entire purpose of the meme is to say white Americans aren't white, thus causing D&C arguments.

Maybe someone found the rabbit hole.

You're fucking dumb.

You worship black dick, faggot.

56ers? Those are some straight up niggers. KEK!

I see you've decided to double down on your retardation. Impressive.

le 56% meme as a mean to D&C is unsuccessful, except for easily triggered faggots.
le 56% meme as a way to alert about muddying the european gene pool in America is successful.

You forgot Texas. For instance Santa Fe High School shooting May 2018.

Wrong. White Americans are more racially pure than the Southern and Eastern half of Europe.

By the way, 1/3 of the breeding age population in Germany is non-white. So much for your meme, faggot.

Niggers or spics.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1172x833, 81.96K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1083, 99.33K)

Niggers.

They're trying real hard to meme this as a 'mass shooting' when its just a bunch of shitty niggers.
If it werent, we'd know who the suspect is by now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1335x655, 70.9K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1348x660, 60.6K)

How about we ban Jews instead of guns? It's been done at least 109 times before.Just might work.

BTW - if the shooter in Trenton had instead been in Israel and a member of the IDF he would get a medal for shooting a 13 year old. Jews there hold an annual infanticide festival in Gaza every summer, as they are doing right now.

Attached: 1st they came for.png (1125x723, 891.14K)

Dubs checked - "homicide watch trenton" kek lads that's kangz town

Won't work. You need to get rid of the niggers and beaners too. Even without jewish activist groups and propaganda riling them up, they'll still commit loads of gun crime.

Instead of simply banning jews (and their shitskins-in-arms) we could enrich them with bullets.

>trenton.homicidewatch.org/suspects/
trenton.homicidewatch.org/2018/06/17/several-shot-one-killed-at-art-all-night-in-trenton/

The organizer of this enriched event.
>trentonian.com/article/TT/20151231/NEWS/151239946

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 2.31.21 PM.png (925x828 228.44 KB, 190.56K)

Nah, this is nigger gang violence without a doubt. Note how nothing at all is being given for details. Also, it happened at almost fucking 3am in trenton.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1262x231 63.33 KB, 21.09K)

Niggers and jews aren't even 56% moron.

Attached: WTF.png (450x370, 323.16K)

Attached: This Guy Gets It.gif (297x184, 1.19M)

has a description of any hoopties been released?

Snackbar it is. So, what overlay will social media fags have this time?

Attached: kdramapopcorn.gif (400x392, 3.2M)

multiple shooters, all apparently attending the event as guests before the fire fight.
niggers

Exactly. An event filled with niggers. Only an idiot would blame a rag-headed goat fucker. Niggers commit tenfold more gun crime than them. Of course niggers did it.

Well, obviously, someone must have forgotten to post a gun-free-zone sign at the entrance to remind them.

Don't hate the country, hate the kikes that are ruining it on purpose with their pet shitskins and bought politicians.
They want you demoralized into not caring enough to fight for what is rightfully yours, that way there will be no resistance when they swoop in and buy up/steal the country.

Have you ever been to the zoo user? Srriously, they try and avoid naming the "youths" etc. whenever it's a nigger as well.

>>trenton.homicidewatch.org/2018/06/17/several-shot-one-killed-at-art-all-night-in-trenton/

Attached: 244xmat[1].jpg (500x955 99.67 KB, 185.56K)

checked

I just walked by a tv showing (((CNNIGGERS))) saying 17 dead 4 wounded.
Fake and gay or nogs vs Puerto Ricans. Open a few tabs of archive.fo and be ready for the (((narrative scramble))).

Attached: I want to ride my bicycle.jpg (480x450, 46.74K)

Look at all those meat-head faggots. They're about as useless as a morbidly obese guy when the shit hits the fan.

Oh, I know. I just figured it was an aloha this time since they've been packing the sandniggers in that area more lately. But niggers are niggers at this point.

Attached: japaneseremovekebab.jpg (680x1125, 162.18K)

and they eat all the fukcing dried rice and beans in once sitting

What's it like carrying all that dead weight up a flight of stairs? Want to run a few miles with me? Good luck keeping up, you bloated faggot.

Cut him some slack, we are going to need pack mules

You running away from the fight shitskin?

Attached: pat-tillman-nfl-donald-trump-3-1506536575[1].jpg (871x458 40 KB, 715.52K)

The irony. You're a literal fucking nigger. Low IQ sub-human.

Yep, you're a goatfucker.

I didn't move shit, you dumb monkey. I said being a hulking mass of muscle is worthless. You then object by posting pictures of guys who are not hulking masses of muscle, whose daily exercise routine focuses heavily on stamina. Literally the physique I implied to be superior. You're a fucking retard. You're trying to argue with me while agreeing with me.

Fucking retard.

May 18, 2018

May 19, 2018

June 17, 2018

Also, in the current case, possibly more perpetrators involved than just the one who got shot by police.
I don't believe in cohencidences. Niggers are usually shooting up the hood, or the grocery store. Or are dem doods just now battlin' in out in dem arts? Arts Battle, nigger? And at least the guy from May 18 was supposedly white.

Interesting how this thread gets slid with these new and totally organic Zig Forums threads in just the last few minutes:

Oh, forgot that one:

Something tells me the gentleman isn't really white himself.

It's performance art.

JUST ANNOUNCED: TWO BLACK MUZZIE CONVERTS (ARAB STYLE BEARDS AND ALL) DID THE SHOOTING.

Attached: ALLAH2 (Medium).jpg (768x997, 181.95K)

nice

Who else would it be?

a dispute between two niggers where one gets goodified and 20 people get trampled in the ensuing panic

neck yourself kampfy

Attached: Turkroach Fingers.jpg (599x1066, 129.35K)

You do realize that you are the one D&C'ing in here, right ?

BOOGER
FINGERS

And this is not long after Phil Murphy made (((gun control))) even more tightened in the state. I visited the statehouse in Trenton a couple years ago, barely a block away from it, there's dindus strung out on crack yelling at each other over trivial bullshit. We're not quite at California levels of insanity yet, but god damn it, we're trying.

I know who did it.

Attached: vsauce why you should not go to school tomorrow.jpg (720x606, 34.33K)

1 looks like a pure nog but the rest look like mixed race abominations

CHECKING TRIPLES AND DUBS

Attached: 9562227593.png (5007x3060, 10.58M)

ban art class

maybe if everyone had a gun these random murderers would be afraid to start anything.