GERMANS LOSE IN RUSSIA

MEXICO DEFEATS GERMANY IN WORLD CUP 1-0
ARYANS BTFO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x196, 15.19K)

Germany will never win in Russia.

*turks and niggers

Who the fuck cares?

Attached: 1280704852798.jpg (866x960, 103.67K)

Mexico Conquers Germany

Master race my arse

Attached: 35542982_2194716217210504_4177529721757630464_n.jpg (710x707, 63.05K)

The Mexican team actually has more white players then the German team. I not even kidding look it up

That is why it is no longer called the Nationalmannschaft (National Team) but only Die Mannschaft (The Team) for two? years now.

Still 3 games left.

Which flavor of mutts are you rofl?

Kek really? Well, the moment kraut plebs stop devoting their energy for niggerball is the moment we see 1933 again. The same holds true for hooligans of any hwhite country tbh

White American do not give a flying fuck about some soccer game

get fucked brownies

I wonder how many Mexicans are getting the shot beat out of them by Russians probably a lot

sports are for faggots, football included

Aztecs are such a strange stunted race

based mexico beats (((germany)))

Let's hope this motivates Germany into stop playing that disgusting spic-game. The titular "world cup" is a guacamole bowl…

beaners chugging modelo by the gallon as we speak

The only American is a White person.

half chan cancer thread

Bait thread, sage and report

Congrats Mexico btw.

We already had this discussion on who you should root for. Poland, Iceland, and Russia are pure. Sweden is racially pure but ideally tainted so they get no support.

ideologically I should say

America 1 Germany 0

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x420, 535.61K)

IT'S FUCKING SPORTS, WHO CARES

Attached: Born to pika.png (801x798, 928.4K)

The main problem with this team was not starting Marco Reus instead of the Turkroach. Boateng played okay. Khedira played okay.

The best German play was by the young Brandt near the end. Low is starting his awful (((Premier League))) roaches and it's starting to hurt. Wish bongs would stay out.

You are wrong feminist Sweden also has two niggers like Germany.

Attached: SWEDEN WEB.001.jpeg (738x525, 491.25K)

The only teams acceptable to cheer for are those in which players' ethnicity matches the nationality.
It should be illegal to put athletes of foreign ethnicity in international competitions

servs the krautniggers right

heh

Reported for cuckchan template thread.

No one gives a shit about divegrass