MACEDONIA FINALLY WAZ KANGS

Communist Tsipras, Prime Minister of Greece is signing an agreement with (((Macedonia))) to recognize the country as The Republic of North Macedonia. Essentially, the Former Yugoslavic Republic of Macedonia claims it is the historic area of Macedonia, when in reality it's a bunch of slavs who speak a slavic dialect, and have no relation to the ancient Greek state.

The actual implications of this move:

Attached: 4087.jpg (1140x684, 81.76K)

This is some irrelevant nonsense that only Greek niggers care about. Their country is poor as shit and being flooded with brown people from the entire world and they only care about a name. Fucking stupid.

These areas hasn't been white for centuries so who cares.

They care about it because all they have left is names. Imagine the Rhine being renamed to the Nile because it was always "historically african".

It is a way for their flabby bellies to swell a little before finally falling still :(

How is Macedonia even still a thing?

Patently false. These areas were the site of brutal wars against the ottomans to prevent the brown wave of the 14-15th centuries from completely eradicating Europe. You provided no evidence. Make an argument.

Modern Greeks don't have the means or the gumption to do anything about the migrants or communists in their government, but have their pride damaged by slavs stealing their actually greek ancestral history.

Some retarded niggers are already doing it to the Mississippi

Attached: america is africa.webm (1442x802, 6.18M)

This agreement doesn't change anything, Macedonia is still in the name, as was before with (((FYROM))). Macedonia's brain drain will reach critical mass and the country will be left with Albo's and retards. It achieves nothing for Greece, and is humiliating for Macedonia.
Nobody won here.

fyromanians or fyronmanians? are bulgarians larping as greeks

South slavs are a weid bunch, they hated their byzantine (greeks) neighbors and were even willing to join forces with the arabs to fuck them in the ass back before the turkroaches invaded Anatolia and raped both greeks, arabs and slavs together for centuries, but still they adopted their culture, religion except for the language.

Attached: We wuz romans n shit.jpg (1280x720, 109.24K)

North Macedonia
Is Best Macedonia!

It is as if a magical force MSM and education? is brainwashing them. I wonder (((who))) controls that unknown MSM and education? force. Perhaps it's people like their exPM, Konstandinos Semites (what an unexpected surname for a politician!).

As for communists, Golden Dawn search: golden dawn nazi is currently 3rd or 2nd party. Despite (((MSM))) not showing a single positive thing about them.

The problem with slavo"macedonians" is that traitor Tsipras is committing to no longer stop them from joining NATO and EU. They will be a useful tool later on for Greece's destabilization.

Aegean is full of oil and NG
This is the very reason muslim turkeys want to attack Greece. It's a matter of a few years before our wonderful (((allies))) try to balkanize Greece. They wouldn't like a strong country controlling all those resources.

Wasn't Cyrillic invented by a Greek-Byzantine for Bulgaria? I normally ignore it when tiny countries try to come to Zig Forums and push their trivialities onto Zig Forums by somehow blaming the jews or using memes, but this is a topic I'm interested in. Have there been any genetic tests between the Macedonians and Greeks?

I'm not saying Greece is doomed. It's difficult, but we can survive. We survived 400 years under Ottoshit occupation. We will survive again.

The only thing I know for sure, is that it will be glorious.

I wouldn't call the borders of europe a 'triviality'. Reminds me of Byzantines when the west though to themselves 'who gives a fuck if turks are invading them'.
Yes it was. As for genetic tests, I don't know. What's certain is that Alexander the Great was speaking Greek. The slavo-"macedonians" are slavs. They didn't even exist in 400BC when Alexander the Great was alive.

As for Greece being small area-wise, yes they are small. They do have the largest merchant navy in the world though. On top of that the oil reserves in the Aegean are estimated to very significant.

Yes. Nothing is lost yet. It's a matter of time before GD comes to power.

What we should strive for is that we ensure we aren't destabilized and balkanized by (((NATO))) since GD has stated they will join Russia. Currently far-right parties are being elected around EU. If a larger portion of EU turns far-right destabilization odds decrease.

Isn't Slavic more of a linguistic than racial term? If the territory was part of Ancient Macedon, and the people there descend from them, then I don't see the big deal. Or is there some demographic change in the region that I'm unaware of?

The more destabilized Greece is, the more resources the Juden have against you, the closer they get to greater Israel (since we are their neighbors) and the more invaders ("""migrants""") will be able to come to Europe.

Attached: 866a32c77c42f47e7020c93f9adf6e58dee91dd00bb7723f68afce208d5cd23b.jpg (239x230, 42.37K)

macedonianon here. This reeks of (((outside))) intervention. This issue has been going on for 30 years with no resolution is sight. Now, out of the blue, two left leaning leaders get elected around the same time, both which are rumoured to have Soros backing as the colorful revolution protests here were payed by him. Nobody wants this agreement, absolutely no one from both countries. Everyone thinks it gives (or depending where you are, taked) too much to the other side. Although if you read the document, it's heavily in Macedonia's favor as it accepts everything from language to identify with the exception of the church and it cannot be overruled by the president nor a referendum. Even with all this, not even SDSM (the lib Dem party) support this.

My theory is that Macedonia is going to get rushed in both NATO and the EU to stop Russian influence over the balkan. This is bad. Serbia for example will be encircled by NATO nation's from all sides.

This. Also let's not forget that "Macedonian" Slavs will be raped out of existence within a couple of decades and the KANGZ status will be passed down to turkalbanians.

Please answer my questions. I'm interested in knowing whether or not Macedons are descendants from ancient Macedonia. How did you bring destabilizing Greece into this?

They aren't. Even disregarding their Slavic ethnicity by geographical heritage they are closer to Paionians than ancient Macedonians.

Zoran Zaev looks like a turk. He probably is one.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (627x474, 56.65K)

Wrong, nigger. Read on Tervel, the saviour of Europe.

1. FYROM in NATO or EU can use veto on decisions against Greece.

2. Secondary "front" in case a primary destabilizer is active (Greco-turkish war, or widespread immigration riots, GD becoming gov, or army taking over control of the gov)
First, polarization of the population: there is a small percentage of Greeks that have slavo"mac" roots in northern Greece. They are Greeks when it comes to their loyalty (born in Greece, served in greek army, would give their lives for Greece etc) but they do have traits (often DNA as well) that link them to slavs of FYROM.
False flag terrorism:
This will polarize them and would hurt Greece both resource-wise and could be used to sway the public in US, EU against the selected 'evil' group (be it the army, or a far-right gov, or even Greece itself).

Golden Dawn have about as much chance of becoming the next government in Greece as the NPD do in Germany (are they even a thing anymore?). The average Greek citizen is literally hungry and will vote for whoever promises the most gibs. Key word, promises - they don't even have to keep their promise and they'll still get away with it and make the same promises on their next elections run just because the populace is so desperate. That is exactly how Syriza got elected and re-elected in 2015, and there's a very real chance that they'll win the next elections as well following the exact same formula. Golden Dawn doesn't promise gibs; Golden Dawn essentially calls people to arms, and the Greeks are too hungry (and more importantly, demoralized) to march behind that banner.

As for this "Macedonia" bullshit, it's actually very easy to explain. (((Outside forces))) have figured out, now that Greece is in shambles, that they finally have an opportunity to get those pesky Greeks to sign all these agreements they never wanted to sign. Like, aside from agreeing to the appropriation of the term "Macedonia" by some random slavs speaking a Bulgarian dialect, we've also been forced to accept faggot marriage rights (2017) as well as gender identity rights for trannies AND faggot adoption rights (2018).

Yuri Bezmenov was right about absolutely everything.

t. debt

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov_ Deception Was My Job.mp4_snapshot.jpg (416x320, 21.43K)