Trump’s Steel Tariffs Incite Retaliation From Mexico And Canada

Mexico announced it would be imposing its own tariffs, with support from Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

>“A trade war is when there is an escalation of conflict. In this case, it is simply a response to a first action,” Guajardo, the spic shitskin, told Mexican radio. “We should stick to the clearly defined battlefield, where the response is appropriate and proportional.”

>Mexico’s retaliatory tariffs target pork legs, apples, grapes and cheeses as well as steel - products from U.S. heartland states that supported Trump in the 2016 election.
Okay, so we stop selling this to them so they can't eat, or build. Fuck them.
Cheese…
Fucking Cheese…
#CheeseLivesMatter

>The Third-World country reacted right after Washington said in the morning it was moving ahead with tariffs on aluminum and steel imports from Canada, Mexico and the European Union.

Please. Can't we do without Mexico altogether? Why don't we just send soldiers in there and annex them.

>MEXICO WITH THE WORLD

Bla bla bla

So, if they don't buy steel, they can't build, thereby crippling themselves, but that's just what Spics do…….

Not really, because building activity is going up in the US, so we can fund Israel even more…

They will not let their hockey teams stay in the NHL or something?

>Trump threatened to rip up the NAFTA deal during his election campaign but agreed to renegotiate early in his term. (((Zionist Tactic))) Still, since talks began nine months ago, he has repeatedly said he could walk away from NAFTA if it is not redone to his liking.

>“The difference between a year and four, five months ago is that it seems the world looked and said ’poor SPICS IN Mexico,” Guajardo said. “Now, Mexico is facing these threats together with the world.”

huffingtonpost.com/entry/mexico-canada-tariffs-trump-retaliation-reuters_us_5b108315e4b02143b7cafc24
archive.is/AoPKc

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x900 457.83 KB, 2.48M)

Pork, apples, graps and cheeses can all be made in the US and therefore it will benefit the US economy for Mexico, a shithole, to put in those tariffs. Protectionist economics only works when youre the big dog, Canada too, trying to put tariffs on the US is braindead because they consume 10x less.

Mexico and Canada ain't shit. Death to NAFTA and all that it embodies. Cancel the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and drop MOABs on Mexico City. Annex Canada, those faggots don't deserve independence.

Gonna be fun burning the white house down again and watching you fade into obscurity

Like I give a shit about the (((federal government))).

If Mexico can't meet the consumer demand for those products internally or from another external source, then the primary beneficiary will be the Mexican government because they will be collecting the tariffs. It won't change much on the US producer end. If Mexico can meet the consumer demand internally or from another external source or can alter consumer tastes towards competing products, then the US producers will be the ones who lose out.

There was a time.

Attached: cuckchan.PNG (194x69, 1.15K)

Not having their trashy steel is a win no matter what. It's better than chink steel, but only by a few years.

I wouldn't know.

Yeah, and it wasn't really funny or interesting enough to be worth commenting on. Really LARPy, but we're on Zig Forums, so whatever.

This post was made by imkomfy himself.

It would be far easier to install a puppet government in Mexico and run it from Washington. Their people would be far better off anyways.

Attached: il_fullxfull.298425292.jpg (923x1500, 352.98K)

Mexico is putting tariffs on "American" products produced by Mexicans who literally themselves during their shifts because they aren't allowed bathroom breaks? lol.

Too bad you won't do the same to your commie mutt leader.

Try it beaners.

It won't work kikes. You lose.

GOOD FUCK YOUR """FREE""" TRADE
Let's go back to tariffs so our businesses and workers can actually compete without having to give up quality of living. If you run a mall (country) and stores (businesses/workers) pay you rent (taxes) and you let random assholes cruise around the mall and sell shit without paying rent (foreign entities via free trade) how long until the stores go out of business and the mall falls into disrepair?

I'm ok with this

Attached: carries big stick.jpg (796x759, 194.12K)

gas the markets trade war now

You FUCKING IDIOT. You think Mexico isn't a globalist puppet state?

More along the lines of failed state that is being run by narco-syndicate cartels. It is chaos, it is blood and guts in the gutter, it is the end game of Marxists ideology and they will probably vote in a Commie for president. Why? Jews. Keep the Mexicans from making Mexico Great for the first time so they can invade the US borders and enrich this society, bringing their narco-syndicate cartels, to make it chaos, talking blood and guts in the gutter. Rinse repeat.

The only solution is the implementation of a puppet state directly controlled by a cleansed Washington and mass deportations 2 generations back or extermination. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen so the next best thing- thermonuclear war where I for one hope is where the trade war goes ultimately

how about a tarif on mexicans

50% less mexicans

we already got the best of mexico … california and texas

the other land is shit compared to that , not worth

I want 100% less mexicans

Attached: leave paco.jpg (640x360, 45.14K)

They should put costs to process illegal Mexican immigrants on Mexicos tabs. Right now Mexica doesnt give a shit about their poor and criminals running over to the U.S..

for fucks sake we had better be giving absolutely zero in foreign aid.

Yeah that's what globalism is

Virtually every monopoly was born under a form of protectionism. Take Ikea for example. Sweden had tariffs AND they contracted markets of the economy. Ikea was favored by the Swedish government and was thus enabled to grow uncontested.

Now you have sawdust filled crap being hawked across the world making 15 people filthy rich.

Fuck Global Trade, it only enables people like the Sassons. thats the jewish family that started the opium trade and the two opium wars in china…

REMEMBER user: BUY LOCALLY AND BUY AMERICAN

NEVER GIVE YOUR MONEY TO MEXICANS, NIGGERS, CHINESE, JEWS

WHEN YOU GO OUT TO EAT, GIVE YOUR BUSINESS TO YOUR LOCAL MOM & POP ITALIAN PLACE

FUCK MEXICANS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK CHINESE
FUCK JEWS

BUY AMERICAN FOR ALL YOUR PURCHASES
yes i know this isn't always possible but should be the goal. buy used before ever considering buying foreign. at least buying used eats up a sale

>>>/biz/

that are installed by certain alphabets user. come on, it is bigger than that.

I BELIEVE IN STRENGTHENING THE ECONOMY OF LATINARYAN COUNTRIES; OTHERWISE MY PLAN TO BECOME THE SECOND COMING OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND UNIFY THE AMERICAN CONTINENT (FROM CHILE TO CANADA) MIGHT BE MORE DIFFICULT LATER ON!!!

Remember 99% of your "local American" branded shit you see in the mall is picked by Mexicans and other Niggers for some kike owned conglomerate

even if it is genuinely american made if you buy at a mall it still pays to the kike owned (((reit))) that owns the mall. i suggest avoiding malls which in my area have become nigger hangouts anyway.

what really gets me is the:
"Designed in America"
"Made in China"
labels on a lot of products. the label blatantly admits that they manufactured in china because they were too cheap to hire american - but they want to have their cake and eat it too, and still be treated as though they're made in america. disgusting.

Conflating issues, which you even later admit yourself
I have a novel idea for you nigger, how about we enforce anti-monopoly laws AND have tariffs to protect our domestic market?
I'm fine with global trade because it's more places buying our products. We can easily outcompete bugmen and niggerapes. I'm not fine with anti-monopoly laws being unenforced, nor free trade which forces high standard of living workers to compete with slaves.

This.

We should Tax the fuck out of all Money Orders heading to Mexico and Central America. By 70% tax rate and absolutely Fuck the cartels where it hurts. Then we should bomb the fuck out the place which should also hurt.

Attached: 22ab3e024882608cc5c4aff5e7879a9d8f9a749a7bf49f4f2b5172ccd4cbafb8.png (496x571, 364.61K)

Who the fuck is posting these threads and why should any of us care?

Kek.

HELL NO.
What we need to do is force the spics (all of them) already here back into the spiclands and build the biggest damn wall ever to keep the garbage OUT. (of course, also White nationalist immigration laws. Or no immigration.)

Make America White Again
Then liberate Canada and make it White again, too.
Winning.
Then set our sights on the stars.

Right, leaf?
Besides, advocating for brother wars? Shame on you.

No.
No more damn "White man's burden"
TO HELL with all the damn spics.
Deport them all.
They build the society that they are genetically capable of building. No more, no less.
Helping them remove the demonic (((tribe))) could be a worthwhile partnership, but only if they stay on their side of the damn border.
Furthermore, nationalism means a country of the Volk. It does not mean ruling over other peoples. It does not mean entangling alliances. It means SEPARATION.

This.
Especially since the "peddlers" get their goods from backwards countries with no pollution controls (cheap) and essentially slave labor (cheap). By allowing such products into the country we are not only hurting our own workers, but also tacitly approving such shitty practices.
With the constant decline of real wages over the last fifty years and the flood of non-Whites, America is heading in that direction also.
That's why we are all here, I suppose.

6 gorillion percent less mexicans.

Well put.
Nationalists care about their people.
Even bullshit civnats. (Who I oppose because White countries for White people and only White people.)
Globalists only care about themselves, their shekels, and their cult buddies.

What are antitrust laws?
The economy must be tailored to the Volk's needs.
Not to the needs of billionaires.
Break up overly large corporations.
Heavily tax excessive wealth.
Bubble up economics.
Production capitalism, not finance capitalism.
Middle class not (((wealth class))).
The excessive wealth of kikes are a large part of how they are able to do so much damage.
Not the only way, but one of the ways.

gas yourself

I can't believe people were dumb enough to fall for the le white hispanic meme. How dumb are the generations that come before us, user?

Mexico BTFO

Where's the tariff on remittances to Mexico?