Martial Law YES

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Dr Scheuer says it's time for Trump to declare martial law and clean house at DOJ and FBI. Tell me how he's wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxdb5nnRMrU
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=scheuer
desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/1719707/

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

you have lived to see the day Zig Forums supports martial law under ZOG
trumpniggery was a mistake.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

That and Trump needs to just dissolve congress and the entire judiciary. Or better yet, drone them all as threats to national security (Obama set the precedent of droning US Citizens on the sole judgment of the President). Then pardon himself and his agents for any crimes that may have been committed in the process.
Can't impeach the President if Congress is all dead.
We can hold elections again once we've weeded out all the traitors.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

implying the military is clean

Luke Price
Luke Price

Trump needs to just dissolve congress and the entire judiciary

Attached: sheev-625x352.jpg (28.22 KB, 625x352)

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

kike free bump post

Attached: casualheadstab.jpeg (27.52 KB, 250x250)

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Except Trump is a kike puppet, so that will never happen

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

fuck off spic, real whites support martial law because it resonates with our white genes

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

implying white people in the military won't make martial law bring forth the 4th reich
kek

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Forgot we have to make all our political decisions align with Star Wars.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Liberal's brains only work on pop culture.

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

His brain goes immediately to Soy Wars and not the real world historical events that inspired it
You do not belong here

Attached: 10928847-1542113199407234-74315882650777205-n.jpg (11.2 KB, 346x250)

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

white
fuck off Moshe. fpbp fuck Trump.

Attached: 1523868227755.png (638.85 KB, 1123x762)

Charles White
Charles White

kek, you don't know who this guy is…

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

kike free bump post
Stop ruining the board Imkikey

Connor Green
Connor Green

martial law
Givin the things the Trump admin have been privy to and the resources acquired since taking office, he wouldn't need to. Just stack indictments and fill court seats as your prosecutors build cases and strike all at once. No martial law required.
Love you Doc, but martial law shouldn't be required to arrest and prosecute clandestine political operatives.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

He doesn't even sheevpost
You are the one who doesn't belong here.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Who thinks we haven't been under martial law by any other name since a long time ago?

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

it never gets better
Yeah.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

He's not, but he goes with the rest of the jews.

learningchode's new schtick
You will never be white.

Kevin King
Kevin King

learningkike trying this hard

Oooh ooh, post "le boogerfingers" next, kikey. Stay jealous of white men.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

In theory martial law to clean out DOJ and FBI would be great, but in this situation we can't trust the people who would be doing the cleaning.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Fuck off kike, no white man supports ZOG.
If you do, you’re a fucking race traitor.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

t. yid

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Aye. The exterminators must be open-source robots with Jewish-identification code.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

You'll burn too moshe.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

t. trumpnigger
Back to reddit

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

kike doesn't understand filters
Pottery.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

I'd say we're about 5000 years away from FOSS jew hunter robots since Linux still can't get pulseaudio right.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

didn't he already declare martial law a while ago?

David Brooks
David Brooks

bots / shills don't know about Scheuer
bots / shills don't know about how Zig Forums is the Sith and the Empire did nothing wrong

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

FEMA CAMPS FOR JOOS!

Lets get this party started.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (20.99 KB, 480x360)

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

joos
No summer camp and spa, you're going right to the ovens.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Wouldn't that involve taking peoples guns?

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

We wanted military action on DAY ONE. The CIA and FBI are guilty of treason. A military court marshal of the whole organization is necessary, and yes the death penalty should be enforced. Especially for Hilldawg. If Trump were ourguy this would have been day one.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

I wish the orange nigger would

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Mexico has been invading America for my entire life and no one does anything but talk. Citizens raped and murdered nationwide and now they're talking about a second amnesty because ruining California wasn't enough.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Nope, just means military takes over the police duties etc. they go after private citizens and they get shot like the English. they don't just start rounding up the entire populace, it isn't the fucking movies.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Nope

Actually you fucking retarded nigger, when Katrina hit they declared martial law and started taking people's guns. There was a huge court case about it. Some of those people never got their guns back. You would know this if you weren't garling cum behind a dumpster while all this was going on.

James Myers
James Myers

Lol, Trump can't even take down a low level shit like Comey. He won't be doing anything like that.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

trumpnigger thinks we care
We’re making fun of you, you don’t need to see it, orange kike lover.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

OP IS A FAGGOT
PROVIDES ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE

Lurk Moar Faggot
Sage

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

I honestly think that's what trump should do, those fuckers are shit talking him, trying to turn the population against him and sabotage his work 24/7, and even all the good things he has done for the country could be undone by the next zog puppet that will come after him.
Enough with this 4d chess crap, there's no time for that shit, the (((deep state))) NEEDS TO BE PURGED NOW
and purge the medias and social medias as well, while you are at it

Attached: RWDS.jpg (471.51 KB, 1130x706)

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

its treason then.

Attached: b2757abe24541c5e288c3ff8b9c17440c148cb2f69ff69edb02dd7eb55e9dde4.jpg (72.03 KB, 550x822)

Asher Green
Asher Green

You are a newfaggot

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

If martial law is necessary, which it seems to be, then Trump needs to implement it now. No more fucking around.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

People might as well call Bush red-pilled who thought that Trump was a solution and not a problem.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Trump is a pussy

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Scheuer is not wrong, but he talks bad about (((Muh Greatest Ally))) so good goy Trump will ignore him, and consider him some loony crank.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Different situation requiring a different police action. Niggers were looting. Stay mad leftybitch.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Linux
There's your problem. You need the cat-v/suckless crowd to get it done.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

muh FEMA camps
muh FEMA wall
who cares? Only non-whites fear the camps and the wall.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Nice boomer tier bants you got going on there. Doesn't mean it wasn't a dry run for martial law meaning they take your weapons away.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Fuck right off trumpcuck. Anyone pro-white will be put in camps, not sure if trolling / false flagging against the_zogald or genuine retard.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

It's funny nobody remembers that. If martial law is declared anyone with a weapon that refuses to hand it over if requested, would be treated as an enemy combatant or armed felon.
Only time I ever got banned was when I suggested before he was elected that Trumps hyped charisma may be what they use to get the guns. You had people calling him god emperor and saying they would lay down their life for him, probably lay down their guns if requested then.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Stay mad kikey.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Anyone who relies on the second amendment is a pussy bro… and probably non-white. Look at my natural and organic post here:

Just accept it, if you want (((muh guns))) instead of the FEMA wall and camps, you're probably non-white. This isn't esoteric knowledge btw.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Kikey is a faggot, doesn't mean you're not a retarded cuck boomer. /qresearch/index.html

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Fuck off /leftypol/ spic!
Real whites from Zig Forums wanted (AND STILL DO :O ) the FEMA wall and camps. This is why we voted and used esoteric magic to get Trump elected. There is nothing wrong with suspending the second amendment if it's to hurt esoteric immigrants because they're non-white and are in our country.

James Miller
James Miller

Berkay is a spic?

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

youtube.com/watch?v=gxdb5nnRMrU

Attached: so-old.png (518.1 KB, 1280x721)
Attached: oddly.png (522.15 KB, 1280x719)

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Dumb trumptard

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

esoteric immigrants
Only one person uses that term, thanks for confirming you’re him. Fuck off, you mentally ill boomer

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Fuck you spic. Why are you so afraid of FEMA camps and wall if you're white?

Dre I say, are you not white?

John Smith
John Smith

((( )))

Let me think…

Dysnomia and Omlet
Other /b/ vols
Everyone on /b/ and /1/
8/pol/ oldfags
most of the 8/pol/acks that met through meadhall irl

reported for lying, kike!

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Scheuer is married to (((Alfreda Bikowsky))).
Both of them were career CIA.
Scheuer was the boss of the bin Laden hunt in 1997.

Obviously Scheuer either fucked sucked at his job, or he let bin Laden escape multiple time becausd his ZOG masters needed OBL alive to be their patsy for 9/11.

And (((Bikowsky))) succeeded his spot as ALEC Station Chief, where she personally led the medieval torture of subhuman Muzz, then she was promoted to CIA head of global Jihad where she utterly failed and totally fucking blew it to NOT assassinate any ISIS chiefs way back in 2011-2013, when ISIS was less than 2,000 men and could have been strangled in the bathtub.

I actually don't give a shit if (((Bikowsky))) herself waterboarded KSM for a week straight. Fuck a Muzz. They don't even deserve Animal's Rights. But what does make me hate Bikowsky equally to KSM is that she should have had all those detainees shot on the battle field and they never would have become secret prisoners in torture black sites and the whole goddamn torture scandal wouldn't still be gnawing away at America 17 years later and still fucking embatassing us instead of avoiding torture entirely for a merciful battle field execution.

Fuck Scheuer and fuck Bikowski, they are both super Kike traitors to America and on The Day of The Rope when the new National Assembly delivers a scroll of names of those who are the most guilty of betraying the Constitution, Mrs and Ms Scheuer-Bikowski will be in the top 100 names.

Attached: screenshot2014-12-25at11-33-04am1.png (190.3 KB, 304x418)
Attached: Screenshot-20180617-211433~01.png (156.19 KB, 709x948)
Attached: Screenshot-20180617-210947~01.png (256.38 KB, 720x856)
Attached: Screenshot-20180617-211157~01.png (168.8 KB, 716x907)
Attached: images.jpeg (10.45 KB, 194x260)

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

I think when most people think of Martial Law, they think of the troops marching on civilians. Not in this case. Think of it as a short military coup at the federal level. State and local government will still operate as normal. Instead, think of the USMC raiding the FBI/DOJ and seizing all intel from the NSA/CIA, congress, and connected journalists and lobbyists. The truth will come out then! That's for sure. MSM kikes and politicians would be an heroing by the hundreds. A bit of DOTR action as the Army lynches people found guilty of treason. Round up the guilty in camps till they can all be tried and dealt with. Hilarity would ensue because it would just be a coincidence that thousands of jews would be involved. Once they military was done fucking the FED's shit up, special elections would be held to replace empty seats and the government would go back to normal.

Of course, this will never happen because "military-industrial complex" and other such NWO illuminati faggotry, but it would be nice. I'd totally vote for it just to watch a squad of Army Rangers raid CNN. That'd be some must watch television.

Attached: 4c1a07cf5cf78bd7c697e16236e5afcc.jpg (850.87 KB, 900x1213)

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

attacking Israel
Fuck off spic, the FEMA wall and camps for your family are coming.

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Dumb trumptard
Are you going to start calling people piss baby and poo poo pants next?

Attached: do-you-have-friends.png (606.09 KB, 1000x922)

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Obozo and the goblinist clowns left us all these camps and a militant police state apparatus. Trump should at least have that button hooked up and working in case of need.

Attached: charge.jpg (16.29 KB, 350x345)

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Why are the star wars prequels becoming reality? Did Lucas know some shit?

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

TUNE TO 8992
MULTIPLE SKYKINGS
IT'S HAPPENING GUYS IT'S HAPPENING

MARTIAL LAW SOON

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Not in this case
Trouble is you may not be able to control and confine it. They probably already have footage mocked up of US military needlessly running over sweet innocent little babies heads. They play that 24/7 looped, enough people with guns would probably react that they would have to round up and confiscate, or have prolonged curfews etc.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

There have always been multiple skykings. Nothing has ever come of them. I appreciate monitoring traffic for anomalies, but at this point the anomaly would be skyking meaning anything of significance.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

It makes sense to berate people for supporting Trump.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

It's kyking.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Maybe because I actually oppose ZOG and don’t want them getting any more power? Delusional trumpnigger.
Zion Don will probably give all the beaners amnesty and go after pro-whites in the event of a real martial law scenario.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Back to reddit, trumpnigger

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

not that i mind, but isn't it overkill? bit too early

William Lewis
William Lewis

Martial law and ethnic cleansing is fine, Trump being a jew puppet is not.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

jews are terrified. I'm ok with this.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Do you have telepathy or a jew hotline network or something?

Angel King
Angel King

Sup, kike? Yep, all (((dual citizens))) will be in those camps.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Why so defensive yid?

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Yeah, why are you so defensive, hunh?

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Oh kikey, jew are so cute when jew are upset.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Gay ass jew.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Have you told your father you came out of the closet berkay? Wait, do you even have a father? We know your mother was a whore at the motel 6 but what about him? Ever meet him?

Attached: 026d5425-a808-5e0e-8999-62fa8e1394dd.jpg (21.24 KB, 543x458)

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Attached: 1470714275176.png (321.42 KB, 514x536)

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Night of the Long Knives II: Electric Boogaloo

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

you little shit … tell me what happens during martial law.

you can describe that shit and you are ok with it then whatever … otherwise entire thread is pure bait or sage cause even OP doesnt really know what the thread is about.

Martial law would effect alot of homes , places that have nothing to do with washington

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

I didn't even read your post, but I'm still gonna respond.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

This nigger is right. It was isolated to Louisiana though. I don’t think this would work on a national scale. Not if it was being reported anyway. At some point people would start shooting.
I can’t imagine much worse than a full on insurgency in the US. It would be fucking ugly.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

Are you a bot nigger?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

I don't understand why people talk like this. Its remain to be seen.

David Jones
David Jones

David Hogg's Meme Factory Presents

Jimmy Nigurd: The Boomer Bot

At your SERVICE

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

No, it doesn't remain to be seen.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

he's still in charge
Yes, it does remain to be seen.
kikey

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Don't worry Shillary is going to prison any moment now, watch Hannity tomorrow night to find out the exclusive details and why Rudy Guiliani thinks it's all over for the deep state. 10pm EST.

:^)

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

DO IT TRUMP! DO IT!
DOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

US military needlessly running over sweet innocent little babies heads
The second nationwide martial law is declared is the second the civil war kicks off. I was thinking about this the other day- I'm sure there is an investigative arm for corruption in the military. Use them, then send the accused to a tribunal how I think all Federal malfeasance should be handled anyway. Technically he is head of both "departments".

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

SAVE US TRUMP! SAVE US! ALLOW THE WILL OF GOD TO FLOW THROUGH YOU AND INTO US!

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

kek

Attached: Mootdoitfaggot-1[1].jpg (43.79 KB, 600x600)

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

please God hear our prayer, hear the voices of the souls of Zig Forumss and hear our struggle, oh God the almighty and powerful please guide trump to declare marshal law and save the world from all evil so that humanity may live in peace and harmony with nature. amen.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

They play that 24/7 looped
Except King Nigger created a nationwide television and radio bypass system that overrides all broadcast signals. How will they play their propaganda if [the president] hijacks the airwaves and broadcasts the truth? All we have to do is get a white nationalist in power.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

thtas what martial law is … there not martial law where its just a symbol … there will be boots on the gound

terrorism is coming home boyzzzzzzzz woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

(((Dr Scheuer))) says it's time

I swear to god, this fucking place. It's like the same lessons have to be re-taught every single day.

ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT JEWS SAY

Attached: Jewish-End-Game.jpg (204.15 KB, 1223x1063)

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Scheuer is a German Catholic.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

You are definitely new to this guy. He's not a kike.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

I wonder if he's Bavarian.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

Because a kike would never take a German last name or convert to christcuckery, right? Based trump supporting Catholics would never lie, my reddit mod on the_zogald said we could trust him!

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

No way to tell unless he had a DNA test or there's more information of his relatives (there probably is if you actually give a shit.)

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

50 years too late.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

I just looked him up. If he's not undercover kosher, he seems pretty good. What had me thrown is that name:
Scheuer Name Meaning
German: from Middle High German schiur(e), German Scheuer ‘barn’, ‘granary’, a topographic name for someone who lived near a tithe-barn.
As a German name it could also be a metonymic occupational name for an official responsible for receiving the tithes of agricultural produce rendered.
<Jewish (Ashkenazic): topographic name from German Scheuer ‘barn’ .
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=scheuer

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

the guy who said that anyone who thinks Israel is good for the US should be damned to hell
jewish
You're just new.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Ramirez! Take out Anderson Cooper! Use your grenades!

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

That's the trouble sometimes with German surnames, people think someone is a kike when they're really not. I remember George Steinbrenner got that a lot back when he was alive, especially because of Seinfeld, but nope, he was half-German, half-Irish.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

This.
The incrementalism won't clean out 60 years of traitor infiltration.
Sure we could. If for no other reason than the millions of militia rifles making sure they walk the straight and narrow.
Kek.
This.
Not exactly, niggers were looting and trying to leave their ghettos to hit up unaffected white towns. That said, it's really easy to ensure it doesn't go this direction, you just fire on any traitors coming to disarm.

William Green
William Green

Scheuer doesn't exactly support Trump. He has criticized him more often than praised him. He just seems to be holding out a little bit of hope that Trump is not 100% full of shit.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

It's a win=win. Democracy is rigged against non-jews. If America becomes extremely authoritarian then there will be less disgust towards National Socialism, which is anti-democracy. Or we get really lucky and Trump eviscerates the (((deepstate))) and gives us valuable time.

Quite frankly, any deviation from the status quo is a good thing. They've designed this current system to slow boil America into the NWO.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

The only ones who want martial law under ZOG are kekistani and boomer Qfags. Q has been teasing this martial law shit for months and they're convinced Trump is going to mass arrest people in secret and send them to the newly renovated and expanded Guantanamo facility when the lights go out. I saved you all the trouble of having to visit /cripplingautism/ otherwise known as /qresearch/ to find out where this is coming from. A lot of the shit threads on here lately are barely hidden attempts to branch off their containment board and get us involved. We know where you are faggots. If we need you we'll be in touch. We won't.

This has been a public service.

Attached: f6da8cf08b92eab50b8c06e6bc75a75d668faf205dd2017743d8516502a6e7bce.jpg (164.85 KB, 1920x1080)

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Very true

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-18-at-4.52.56-AM.png (130.52 KB, 442x298)

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

I understand the anti trump posts because he hasnt lived up to a lot of the promises that gave people hope. But a large number of posts here are obvious marxist d&c attemps. Calling the president orange is a dead give away. With the other posts its less obvious what they're doing. Theyre latching onto a certain degree of anti trump sentiment we have here then parotting it ad nauseum.
I dont want an echo chamber here obviously. But I also dont want to be overrun with shariablue virgins who think Hillary still has a chance to win the 2016 election. Trump has 2 more years to make good on his promises. To be fair you knew he was pro israel while he was running. We just didnt know that he would put israeli interests before American interests i.e. why the fuck are the US military still running operations in Syria.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

The Republic has been destroyed coopted by a foreign power that retains its hold using mob democracy and importing millions who will vote in their elections in favor of politicians and policies that further promote the degradation and racial replacement of the original population.

Tell me, what's your "democratic" solution?

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

To be fair you knew he was pro israel while he was running.
I don't know why you assume all of those people supported him ever. There's definitely shills taking advantage of the situation but has it occurred to you that people are fucking tired of a new thread every time the man tweets? Also, I can't really blame them since the Trump Internet Defense Force takes the bait every time which is always good for a few laughs.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

US Martial Law = Second Civil War

Fuck the ZOG.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Trump should organize a military parade in DC as a cover. Have the parade route go by the FBI headquarters and end at the CIA headquarters in Langley, arresting those fuckers to make the parade extra special

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

The damage control over the recent Horowitz white wash report was gold. These boomers just refuse to see the Jewish problem, so they actually believed a kike would take down "the cabal" (which is run by Nazis, not Jews, of course).

The Q board has a topic right now about how it's not really the Jews, it's the Nordics. The Nordic World Order. It's the most jidf board I have ever seen.

desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/1719707/

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

The entire point is to discourage you. Have we really forgotten shill tactics?

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

You aren't.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

THE SCHEMING JEWISH LAWYER FEARS THE WHITE MAN ARMED WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY AND SHINING STEEL

Attached: 98098709hsa980.jpg (10 KB, 480x327)

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Had to post there.
red and white
nordic cabal
ebil YT

No wonder boomers love that shit board.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

I don't understand why people think that just because he deals with kikes that he is their tool. Trump deals with ANYONE. Might as well claim that he is Kim's puppet. Or Duterte's puppet.

It's fucking retarded.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

They also have a topic "proving" that Merkel is Hitler's daughter and secretly a Nazi, who invites Muslims into Europe so they can kill Jews or something.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Because his administration is made up of Jews, not North Koreans and Filipinos. He speaks at AIPAC, not at gook and southeast asian lobbying groups. He gives Israel anything they want and threatens Kim with sanctions and war (which was done at behest of Israel by the way, since they fear NK giving Iran nukes).

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Well I know a lot of republicans would have preferred Cruz, but in the end Trump has been a real stake through the heart of globalism. Also his ability to say controversial(truthful) things and get away with it despite the lefts best efforts to destroy him is inspiring. One thing that leftists excel at is ignoring the successes and progress in favor of pointing out all the failures. I want to be better than them I want to celebrate some of the successes while acknowledging things still need to improve.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

clowns call Kikefeed a gossip site

Stopped clock, twice a day

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

stake through the heart of globalism.
Mmmmhmmm.

Attached: China-One-Belt-One-Road-ST-photo.jpg (331.42 KB, 1600x1194)