Faggot Mediocre Artist Kills Himself

This wasn't just any faggot. Twitter has been shilling for MUH SODOMITE rights to normalfags with this guy's comic by making it viral for pride month with the typical kosher muh fee fees twist.

PRESS S TO SHIT ON GRAVE

twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1008232443667763200?s=19

Attached: IMG_20180617_220230.jpg (664x1144 35.27 KB, 107.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lDDZUPu7F0
youtube.com/watch?v=MyclUE2RC8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoeonhead needs to get her head stomped on.

Meanwhile
>>>Zig Forums2557883

Attached: 16d4e93ca189bb0d8d7cf7ee4c03866d1bb4e99c1496c9807750dd9940e5179f.png (1131x807, 339.37K)

What happened to the chan culture that made a kid kill himself over an ipod i mean come on have people really gotten that soft

S

have you not been paying attention the last few decades?

Attached: Autistic Commie Screeching.webm (1280x720, 5.42M)

I was more specifically referring to imageboards, but in I guess Zig Forums is really the only board getting upset over this so I shouldn't be too surprised.

Oh wait, looks like he's still alive and having surgery or something. Pray to Jesus that he doesn't make it, due to substandard shitskin medical practices.

I'll pray to Allah he doesn't make it

Attached: 6bbbfff514b4bf61ff8eb95e8bcebebfc656d4ef52e21e856cb34fa2030d1bc1.jpg (600x867, 74.71K)

It wasn't an exaggeration when that commie board is filled with reddit faggots since they begged them to come here.

Nice one retards.

Finally, another dead faggot.
S

Attached: gay-marriage-Islamic-State.jpg (700x405, 45.15K)

And nothing of value was lost

/co/alburners whining?

They pretty much have always been reddit faggots. I remember getting banned there all the way back during the Ferguson riot for telling them it was just a lumpenproletariat chimpout, not some rising class consciousness and beginning of le gommie revolution (which some there unironically thought it was).

Attached: 1219902533426.jpg (640x360, 242.19K)

Reminder to report the faggot again to make sure mudshits finish the job

beautiful comic
shame this nigger anhero
shame about the hormone deficiency that made gay
sad
could have made /natsoc/ art

Anyone have the dox?

I dont know why girls want to befriend faggots. They fucking hate them more than they hate donald trump.

I get sad when the cute clean types who practice safe sex die like this. alot of people want to just genocide all gays and that's the common thing but I actually feel bad when the good quality ones die off, because there is one less person to set a good example for the other gays to lead a clean hiv-free life of non-whore non-slut. I don't care what they do in their own bedroom and I totally dislike anyone male or female who just whores around with no protection. pick a fucking partner and stick to the love of your life. whores are disgusting. If gay artist user killed himself looks anything like their drawings then I think we lost a clean one folks. No doubt I'll get all sorts of comments for this and that's fine. heil the first bro.

Attached: gays.jpg (329x399, 23.48K)

Implying its not another Bana Al-Abed AKA Aleppo girl.

Attached: Hogg-2-1024x576~01.jpg (370x410, 19.76K)

Stopped reading there, newfag. Lurk two years, and there's a chance you'll figure out where you are.

Faggots are corrosive elements in society. The fantasy homos you learned about on TalmudVision barely exist in principle, and not at all in practice. There's no such thing as just privately being homosexual among them. There is no respectability at all beyond a false front they put up for the cameras and neighbors.

Back when I still believed in individualism, I said the same dumb shit everybody does:

Attached: Cuntface_Fag_Makeup.jpg (625x417, 46.9K)

4chan didn't kill that guy, they jumped on the memorial page after he was dead. Learn your chan history.

It's time to genocide commies.

You belong in the bog with the rest of these sodomite pieces of shit. Die slow you fucking fag enabler.

Attached: ajdisappoint.PNG (425x462, 408.24K)

The idea of gays in a traditional-style relationship with a white picket fence is a myth spread by pro gay marriage campaigners. The vast majority of gays have a ridiculously high partner count and engage in unsafe practices.

Attached: There is no bait.jpg (326x324, 28.88K)

That's a new one for me. Is it a (((Freudian))) reference to our unresolved id, or is it that we use IDs here to keep track of their lame raids?

Or should I just not give a shit? I can go with that. Don't bother with the answer if you happen to know it. I realized I don't actually care after all.

anyone have more of the fags comics? might be a good time for edits and to start a (((sarah anderson))) style revival.

Attached: lol.jpg (720x334, 47.89K)

ISIS DID NOTHING WRONG
FAGS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT

I don't know what you think you're doing here, but you can stop any time.

No gays.

Attached: 09df5d18428816d0e2866d98858fdfa1e225f1bb985e339db48c318483091e4f.png (1224x1224, 461.3K)

Attached: white sharia.png (645x365, 145.95K)

Even if the faggot came through he'd have to be permanently attached to a colostomy bag.
Good as dead. Stupid faggot permafucked hesheits own organs.

(checked)
Can't fail.

Attached: eb42d7ff886e327ff9fc45a1e722cc2767dbc6deeb8c653837c83d4356f04e69.jpg (433x957 175.98 KB, 213.95K)

Attached: 1529240131599.jpg (264x310, 9.73K)

The good news is that it's difficult to get AIDS when your partner in scat play is in the next room, fucking a Ziploc.

Is it just me or does this fag look like the Zig Forums BO?

These twinks look alike.

Knowing fags, he would probably enjoy that.

How dare you!
That coalburner is so essential to the alt-right!
We need acceptance and tolerance!

…yet OP links to her

What if i pushed you into traffic and you got hit by a vehicle and died? Who would be responsible? Me or the driver?

You are fucking retarded

My "too good to be true" sense is tingling. Is this queer secretly /ourguy/ and trolling?

S to shit on grave

C to curse all faggots in the name of the Lord. Do not I hate them O Lord that hate thee? I hate them with a perfect hatred.

H to go to heaven by believing on Christ for eternal life: youtube.com/watch?v=7lDDZUPu7F0

Bad analogy. The correct analogy would be "if I pushed you into a group of Muslims and they murdered you, who would be responsible? Me or the Muslims?"

We should at least take some notes from Muslims when it comes to LGBT acceptance

Attached: 1430283535260.jpg (599x880 6.84 KB, 332.38K)

We should at least take some notes from Muslims when it comes to LGBT acceptance

Attached: 1430283535260.jpg (599x880 6.84 KB, 332.38K)

See faggot lover. Maybe if I were driving and you cut my breaks you could not blame the car, but you for cutting them without my knowledge. But a group of fucking Muslims still have free will and they use that to murder faggots. They get away with it because you leftyniggers defend them due to intersectionality.

Attached: 1336898017848.png (500x445, 222.02K)

Attached: Aids for fags.png (2550x3300, 259.48K)

It's a dream come true
S

Attached: get a load of this guy.jpg (776x602, 136.76K)

Remember to stop
Hammertime

Degenerate faggots should never have been tolerated. Don't need guidance from camelfuckers to figure that one out.

they probably have the same birth defect.

Low testosterone and pig genetics?
Shitskins truly live in pigpen shitholes.

whoever reported him to his local authorities did the right thing
ROT IN PISS

Attached: facts about the gay community.png (640x640 181.44 KB, 72.4K)

Could use another report.
Not only they are keeping alive a faggot, but a parasite to boot. His family makes it a trifecta of purgation.

I think that we could get somewhere if we stopped referring to them in any discernable way. Lump all of the faggots, trannies, etc. in to a simple classification of "abnormal"/"broken"/"deviant". Let them lose whatever ground they have received by having terms that allow them to label their form of degeneracy and instead label them all as the defective groups they are.

Artfag was asking for it.

Should be using the yidder.

Attached: Yidder.png (479x359, 26.23K)

Attached: Mxwj5uT[1].jpg (531x471, 112.65K)

I just think that actually placing a shoe on her head and applying a great amount of pressure in a swift motion might do her some good, or rid the world of her. Either would be a decent outcome.

It means "identity politics" the leftists believe in a workers revolution regardless of race, age, sex, etc, aka identity. They claim to be against idpol and that idpol is used by the bougies to cause divisions between the classes. It's cute because modern leftists are obsessed with racial hiararchy, but you'll never hear one of those leftypol commy fags identify themselves as one of their useful idiot liberals and their ideaology

It's also funny because literally every successful or semi-successful commie in history made use of identity politics, from Lenin to Mao to Emma Goldman.

Well at least the fags would have another hole to fuck.
Anyone got the vid? kek

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to post publicly post on Shitter about being a fag in a nation where that can get you killed.

Attached: 01e0922d77365b66fa1fbf70c6992c0e7ffaed24d6e76e46554a62e6ffe9bc12.jpg (400x350, 19.87K)

Heres 10 I could come up with:
Sexual parasites
Sickness spreaders
Child exploiters
Degenerators
Economic burdens (for a different crowd than the average normie)
Peter pans (perhaps normies wouldn't understand this, at least in regards to the fact that gays were usually sexually abused as children themselves, which locked them in mentally at that age with that sexuality at that point in time, but that doesn't mean they can't be made aware of this when said)
Disease incubators
Bug catchers (Don't forget to let normies know about bug-chasing, super easy redpill)
Fecal-sexuals
Democratic deviant

And an extra one for your consideration
Faggots (Continue pushing the pendulum user, plus this word already has a bunch of emotional weight in people's minds anyhow)

Meant for

Great news!

Attached: punishment for being a faggot.mp4 (1280x720, 5.1M)

These are better without the music.
There's something satisfying about the unfiltered smack of a degenerate on the ground.

Those are actually great ideas. Lump all of these sick fucks in to one term and watch them squirm as they lose their ever growing alphabet soup of fucking degeneracy. No more "homosexuals, or bi-sexuals, lesbians, gays, trannies" on and on, just "sexual parasites".
Anyone that isn't straight, or normal as we will call it. Because it is just that.

He went the path of all faggots, trannies, smug anime girl posters that are unironic hikkies once they turn arbout 40-50 as well as communists in general.

Absolutely this.

It's not our fault that the filthy slime couldn't be bothered to practice good OPSEC and PERSEC

Attached: chimp.jpg (600x1112, 74.96K)

Its ridiculous how shitty normalfags are in their secs. I've seen so much terrible infosec myself.

Anyway, I sincerely hope AIDS mutates and becomes the deadly scourge upon degenerates it's supposed to be.

Why would they accuse the inferior beings? Only white men can amount to anything.

I hate gays, but it's important to recognize it as a mostly uncontrollable mental illness. Yukio Mishima is an example of what happens when a good man struggles with bisexuality.

sure thats why faggottry has exploded the last 10 years because jew media promoting it

I actually let out a huge guffaw when reading "I know you aren't the praying type, but keep him in your thoughts"

Attached: 12066021_444610752395859_3959434386864573815_n.png (764x660, 359.1K)

I have hated this girl since day 1. Very few people remember that she only got popular because when Boxxy's video blew up, this girl would post her own version of it.

dont like yt links dont click it
youtube.com/watch?v=MyclUE2RC8k

Attached: Shoeonheadanimeavatarhater.jpg (600x372 865.19 KB, 208.93K)

i swear some of these faggots are sooooo close to waking up, but then again: they are faggots.

lol

Attached: 123231132.jpg (584x519 145.73 KB, 165.89K)

Attached: gays bug chasing pozzed.jpg (727x2288, 587.02K)

You're just as bad as a kike, and arguably more annoying. Nigger just because some elites have engaged in gender reversal rituals throughout history doesn't mean that every fucking public figure ever is a tranny. Do some exist? Sure they do and they belong in the bog without a doubt. But this idea you try and peddle that every celebrity woman ever was actually born a man and vice versa is straight up nigger tier retarded. You need to seek some professional help because you have a real problem. Or kill yourself, I really don't care. Either way you need to stop posting because it's getting real old.

Attached: ufkinwot.jpg (500x322, 26.91K)

These sickos should be exposed and then killed on sight.

End your life.

A lot of gays would agree with you on the subject of pozzers user. Hell they would even provide names.

Today is a good day.

Attached: ramzan kadyrov.jpg (748x498, 57.08K)

"defectives" has a nice ring to it

It needs to be covert. They need to be ghosted, each and every one, as quickly as possible so that they can't warn others that they're being exterminated. These people are good at hiding. They must not be allowed the chance to go underground.

And their corpses must be incinerated to eradicate the virus.

We already call them degenerates which has the right amount of harsh shit that ends up sounding good

Zig Forums supports its islamic overlords as usual

Attached: pol islam.png (1944x858, 933.92K)

Did Zig Forums gave me another disinfo?
I was sure there were people who just made an online fundraising for the purpose of emigrating that faggot Canada plus healthcare bills just few hours ago. Why would they bother to do that for a guy who is confirmed to die very soon?
Is this another of (((their))) quick money-grabbing schemes?

This. Sadly it demands for very little error margin; for a country as big as the US, this plan require like almost a million of SF-tier operators completing their objectives simultaneously within minutes.

But that's the entire point of faggotry; it's a form of terminal narcissism. Why do you think the faggot freaks have their insanely provocative "pride" parades that feature abused children, or run as "the first black president?"
Asking a faggot not to broadcast his faggotry is like asking a pajeet to stop shitting in streets.

Attached: faggotry.jpg (535x500, 45.9K)

Typical leftypol retard.
"You are a vegetarian, you love animals and live in Germany. You must be Hitler."

THEN PROVIDE DOX AND PLASTER IT ON WALLS

Supporting one thing doesn't mean you support everything someone does or says. What kind of childish mindset do you have to even think that?

*into Canada

>Equating Zig Forums with (((Alt-Kike)))
Begone, Reddit!

Attached: 6002fe276baf062b28b46c003f3e6677a47a6573069e7e84df3ff19c8d48f69f.jpg (460x355, 55.75K)

Indonesian law is pretty clear; fags get caned and jailed. These community watchdogs did nothing wrong.