Goyim could pay $2.2 billion more on their credit-card debt after Fed rate hike

PAY UP GOYIM. YOU OWE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE.

marketwatch.com/story/americans-could-pay-22-billion-more-on-their-credit-card-debt-after-fed-rate-hike-2018-06-14?mod=mw_share_twitter

If you have credit-card debt, it just got a little more expensive.

The Federal Reserve on Wednesday raised its benchmark federal funds rate by a quarter-percentage point — to a range between 1.75% and 2% — as many economists had expected. What consumers might not expect: Their credit-card bill is going up, too.

Consumers with credit-card debt will likely pay an additional $2.2 billion in interest payments annually, according to an analysis from the credit-card website CompareCards.com.

To determine that number, analysts at the site looked how much those carrying a balance pay in interest, based on the current average annual percentage rate (APR). They used a 15.32% APR as a base, which rose to 15.57% after the hike.

Cardholders currently have about $1 trillion in credit-card debt collectively, according to the Federal Reserve. Based on those numbers, CompareCards concluded they will collectively pay $2.2 billion more with a 25-basis point hike.

Attached: 428.jpeg (530x353, 37.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheSumerianSwindle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You shouldn't've got in debt.
You kiked yourself.

Ever heard of LENDER responsibility? I have…it is up to the LENDER to make a calculated risk about repayment…if they aren't capable of this due to incessant parasitic greed that isn't really the problem of the general populace. Bye faggot jews…enjoy insolvency, bankruptcy and debtors prison. This war of the International Bankers against humanity has been going on for thousands of years…we have tired of their existence.

The Sumerian Swindle: How the Jews Betrayed Mankind
archive.org/details/TheSumerianSwindle

Vastly underrated

Attached: IMG_3483.PNG (640x299, 28.06K)

Cucks

Fuck off D/C kike

The reaction of organized Jewry to the erstwhile Occupy Wall Street movement told everyone who many of the debt holders at the $$$$ top really are.

Attached: Anti-Semitism Occupy.png (600x600, 170.17K)

Attached: good feels.png (645x773, 4.21K)

Credit cards are like jews, once you start borrowing you'll never get out of debt

Attached: 27b8aeb80b821d4308d4d5c87e6b614187aed3e6cd7959670ce8e550dc539362.png (322x395, 105.88K)

Have to agree.

Time to go underground innawoods and work for cash.

America! We. Will. WIN! Cover your eyes.

Same. I paid it off a while ago and now I only keep it in case of an absolute emergency.

Sure would be a shame if everyone filed bankruptcy.

Not sure which is more retarded.

Attached: 04bc6e489ab5aa168285694509c479468188371acf9930822c01f54425bb30a4.jpeg (643x577, 84.63K)

Looks like we found the upset kike.

I suppose some higher up kike (perhaps a Rothschild) told Jerome Powell to do this, and probably threatened his family/kids if he didn't comply? Although, I wonder if his wife, Elissa Leonard, is a kikess? Was Powell appointed to get the heat off of the kikes in case the economy implodes? A goy (Roy A. Young) was in charge of the Federal Reserve when the crash of 1929 happened, he was later succeeded by a kike (Eugene Meyer). Is this something that (((they))) plan on repeating?

Kike prison world where the meaning of life is obtaining kike tokens and all of you consent to that. None of you cucks give a fuck who scams who, you just want in on it. Try being honest for once frauds. Pathetic scum!

BOOTSTRAP BOOMER DOES IT AGAIN

Lololololololololololol

FUCK

If you don't have money to spend, don't spend it. I'm glad I never fell for the credit card meme.

The same way I got a good job without muh college degree. By not being a fucking retard.

Attached: 1526754249465.jpg (678x960, 131.76K)

I Have a very interesting observation that I want to share.
Just like Christians, Muslims Taoists etc. the Jews Share the same exact weakness. They Follow a Set of rules writen in the Torrah and they follow those rules like all GOOD GOYIM should.

I guess I'm the only one here who has a cc and pays it off every month so that there's no interest?

Probably not, but if some sudden big expense combined with loss of income rendered you unable to pay that debt at the end of the month, you would be in the same debt slave position as millions of others that thought it will be ok.
They encourage people to take risky levels of debt so they can steal their assets at knock down prices. Seen it over and over.

and yet that's never been the case for me in all the years I've used ccs.

Learn to barter and work in trades. Get non-taxed money & dgaf about collections because you don't have any spy accounts and you live in a completely different place. Pay your rent in cash or in work.

Paying taxes is for normies.
If possible, leach off the goverment, get social wellfare and foodstamps and work on the side, doubling your income and robbing niggers of ther 'bamabux.

Don't buy a house or a new car. Learn to fix your own shit and live frugally.

If you are thinking about buying a condo, check area for niggers and secion 8 housing, you don't want to fall into a trap of buying something then learning a flock of nighouls live few houses down.

Don't use credit? Not as hard as you think.

Meanwhile Trumps tax cuts gives people like Bezos almost a billion in tax breaks.

No, you're just retarded.

If you got debt on credit card that's usually due to the person holding the credit card being irresponsible with their money as well.

But the real problem is described in the book. When you lend out money with interest and own over half the money and lend that money out, debts can then never be fully repaid due to the interest. It still doesn't stop you from collecting assets due to debt and creating debt serfs for yourself.

The normie is a debt serf.

Feels good man.

Attached: 4cbf001bc42717287b4ec98596cbfc9348af1a71b23dd14b67659a7e1b5007c1.png (2061x2964, 5.65M)

It does not work this way

Attached: 1464437486974.gif (400x350, 129.96K)

It did for me.

Stature of Limitations is a thing, a lot of people just try to wait out debt, paying into it acknowledges the debt and fucks you if you can't pay it off.

So does this mean that savings account interest rates will go up too?

more?

Attached: 7.jpeg (1024x683, 200.23K)

Me neither. I also actively fight the banking system. The second of every month I walk into my bank, take out all my monthly earnings in cash (still keep 10k in for day to day expenses and other emergencies) and put all the cash in the same banks deposit box. I do this for over 17 years now. It's great to make them obey their initial promise to keep my money safe, while being devoid excess to it for their schemes.

vs

This only works if you have willpower.

Good goy scores and credit cards are only trouble, everyone here should know this already. Don't live beyond your means and don't spend money you don't have for useless shit you don't need.

living the dream man

But why are you OK with somebody else getting filthy rich off your money while you get peanuts?

Because he is the same retard who thinks paying shit tons of taxes on everything is necessary. NS had low taxes and even no taxes on SMEs until they became successful enough where taxation wouldn't be a burden.

Taxation, transaction fees, all these little payments to the jews are like paper cuts. Right now the worker and the consumer alike are bleeding to death while the jew world order screams with laughter.

Attached: 5b23b8832c86414bf53d170d3c5b45d22beb2280b3e53549598136b434f7d84e.png (720x322 222.14 KB, 71.12K)

What percent of his income does the government collect? What percent of your income does the government collect or are you collecting from the government?

who are you even trying to jew?

I claim unemployment benifets which is more than enough for bills and rent and some left over for saving, I go down to the city some days and pretend to be homeless (lots of people do) and beg people for money

Depending on the spot and how many hours I do it (cops give me a move on notice sometimes) I make between $80-150 a day just by asking people for money. I'm very young looking so rich latte drinking women feel sorry for me. I only do it 3 times a week since I earn plenty from it and I can have more free time.

Why the fuck are you posting here you degenerate shitbag? /SIG/ is that way you parasite.

Attached: ayy.jpg (568x443, 31.88K)

I don't understand
I use a credit card to buy everything.
I get a discount in the form of cash back.

Almost everything I buy is subject to sales tax or whatever. Regardless, it doesn't have anything to do with the discount I get by using a credit card.

Also, if you want a good job in todays age, you need to have good credit.
I'm not saying that this is a good thing, but the jews have the market cornered so I better play their game as best as I can for the benefit of me and my family.

LET THE BANKS CONTROL YOU, TAKE LOANS GOY

>paying back (((debt)))
Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Hide whatever assets and income they could apply liens and garnishments to.

kiked everyone…
Even if you don't personally participate you're still affected by (((credit))) skewing the value of everything.

I'm studying the easiest crap to buy on credit, sell the crap, and tell the (((creditors}}} to fuck off.

Yikes!

Mine was horrible. I just put a credit freeze on the big 3 before the job search and gave the potential employers a line about "ID theft". They never requested that I unlock it.
Oddly enough, not having a social media presence caused me more trouble than frozen credit in one series of interviews.

this is troubling
they are looking to make sure you are a shbbos goy, not just someone who takes care of their responsibilities
I too quit social media, mainly because if I don't have a profile, there is nothing to go against me… but I think we might be in for a future like China with a social credit score.

(check)
In what dystopic 3rd world shit hole do you live? The very idea of making a job dependent upon "good credit" is laughable here in Krautstan.

I know it sounds bad, and it is, but it's because certain other methods of weeding out job candidates has been made illegal.
Niggers and spics universally have bad credit
A credit check is a way to keep them from being able to successfully sue a company that doesn't hire them.

However Krautistan has mudslime invaters, which sounds worse than credit checks for employment.

Nice. Although, I keep a good amount in a saving account as the bank gives you free shekels for keeping money in there. But yes, don't keep all your eggs in one basket, as the saying goes.

My fucking god that image is genius.

Very professional looking as well. Now if only I had a professional 4 color printing press.

If you borrow money from a kike… Take your meds, OP. If you use credit then you can't afford to 'buy' whatever bullshit you want. That's being a fucking nigger with no impulse control. Plan, save, get what you need and leave the rest with the merchants. Also, make sure you aren't buying anything made in Jewland and try to stick to MADE IN AMERICA if you can.

I have a serious question. I have two credit cards I buy everything on and always keep a 0 balance before paying interest. I just got an FHA loan to buy an apartment, and I'm now landlording to whites only. Have I made some mistake I'm not seeing? Am I incidentally supporting kikes?

Attached: 1463278046238.jpg (480x666, 56.55K)

Are you paying any interest on those cards? If the answer is no, then you aren't.

What kind of fucking retard pays interest on credit card? Their only use is to build fucking credit, I guess boomers have to go on about that shit since gen x is littered with fucking retards.

Sucks to be doctor pajeet. After a long day of pulling knives out of niggers, he gets a paycheck with 30% of earnings removed to pay for nigger breeding facilities and now his wife's credit card bills are going up. Lol. Get fucked.

lol and all youll do is bitch about it as it happens

Good, serves boomers right for having a credit car

Good way to fuck the jews hard is to rack up loads of credit card debt and then default. Shit isn't secured, so there isn't much they can do except sue you. Depending on what state you are in, and how much you burn them for, they probably won't even sue you. If they do, there are directions online for how to delay the lawsuit (representing yourself) that will eat up billable hours for them to make them give up quickly.

Don't do this if you need credit to buy a home or a car. You won't be able to access the credit system again for about 10 years.

Boomers are old and disgusting.

Attached: mnuchin-linton.jpeg (595x584 109 KB, 543.29K)

Attached: download.png (960x723 28.88 KB, 229.39K)

It takes a special kinda retard to get in to credit card debt. No impulse control. Enjoy paying for that 70" 4K electric jew 4 times over.

Here's a solution that only poor people can do. Raise your credit score, get great cards with benefits and high limits. Continually use them to build trust within their network, but make sure you always pay off the debt the same month you got it. All this will make it where your score goes up relatively quickly and you'll get better rates, deals, and limits.

After a time, use them to the max and only pay minimums. Once you begin to not afford it, file for chapter 7 bankruptcy. Hit the jews where it hurts. Granted this will ruin you when it comes to credit, but the whole system is a farce anyway and THEIR advice when using their cards is "if you can't afford it now, you shouldn't use the card". So might as well cut the middle man out and save properly, whilst destroying the jews at their own game.

I want to add on, buying like 5 dollar items will effectively raise credit. So don't go out buying huge items during your cultivation. Do that for the climax.

Or even better, pay for services only. this way they can't even take shit lol.

With all this being said though. if (((they))) believe you were being fraudulent you could end up in prison, have your wages garnished, and a few other things, but this is why you play the game the way they want you to play at first. So it's impossible to see it as such. Rich people can't do this strategy as there is a limit on income before one isn't allowed to file for this kind of bankruptcy.

It gives people like me thousands of dollars of my money. And it's multiple thousands. It's not hard to do the numbers.

$800? How'd you get into $28,000 debt? If you're in $6m deep, you should just take your complaints to the nearest synagogue.

WTF! #I'MWITHHER now!

How do I avoid this kikery? It's impossible to get a loan without established credit, but vanks refuse to accept that monthly payments are a good example of credit.

*banks*

Serves you dumb boomers right for even having a credit card

Attached: 1457302541077.jpg (473x500, 52.85K)

Heh, at least he has job security, I don't see emergency room doctor in an inner city hospital being a job that will go away anytime soon.

Just because Trump is rightfully called out as a kike stooge, doesn't mean that one should support Clinton. The kikes aren't going to willingly give up their power through the electoral system, they've learned this mistake when the NSDAP was elected to power in the dying Weimar Republic.

If the economy fractures more than likely he stops getting paid. Insurance and corporate beans get counted first. And once the dollar starts collapsing the fed is either not going to pay out for med bills, or the money paid eventually will be worth less and less an month.

Believe it or not. Doctors beholden to the system are more fucked than they would expect. And in shtf, nobody is accepting the word of some shitskinn that they were an doctor so should let him and his into stable enclaves.

Attached: 43c4fb5f874adbc3f039ef0d16338b98c258cfa3a1c8d1f6269f6545943393c8.jpg (1419x688, 107.63K)

The last thing the Jews want is economic calamity, especially in the republic where most of them reside second in the world outside Israel, a republic, I might add, where a good proportion of its citizens are armed to the teeth, and it still has quite a decent stockpile of nuclear weapons. The ideal for the Jews is the slowest burn possible, they've learned from the Weimar Republic that complete chaotic economic instability is the biggest redpill that will finally wake up the normies. Simply put, because much of the population is still well-fed and can at least subsist on basic needs, they will not be fully driven to revolt. They want this system to continue in perpetuity, and they will use any methods at their disposal to make sure that it does.

Normally a collections based law firm will slip in at the point of just being a year away from statute of limitations and you'll get sheriff's deputies at your door serving you notice to appear.

Could you get away with doing a couple thousand where it's not worth it to come after you? Maybe. $10k+? No way. Look forward to bankruptcy. Hope you don't own any assets worth taking.

So you are correct. It DOESN'T work that way.

It literally does.

I love burning kikes for 5 figures.

coal burner cancer is worse than pushed on here, I saw three coal burners with their niglets big and small when I went to the grocery store, and that's not that uncommon, the frequency and quantity should be way less but they aren't, it's a serious problem that needs to be dealt with, not ignored.

It's very interesting with the internet set up the way it was to where the most expedient way to buy shit online was with a card, credit first, and as some backend security expanded, debit. The idea that you NEEDED one in order to participate in commerce, and with that they tie you into interest.

I've drawn illustrations of this before but credit cards are entirely a "pull" system. When you purchase something from a vendor with a card, you're not giving them money. You're asking a credit processor to contact your card company to request to give funds to the vendor. As a result of asking so many external forces, the money is pulled out of you, and naturally everyone gets a cut (with you the illusion of one through "rewards" programs).

Push systems work entirely different. Cash, you place cash in hand, get goods, no permission necessary. Push.

We really have only one other non-barter system in which push exists, cryptocurrencies. Acquisition is hard and increasingly becomes impossible because (((they))) aren't just limited to wanting their cut, they don't want you to change your mentality behind how you buy things.

Pull vs Push.

If you're allowed to acquire whatever you want without asking permission, we've only returned to "the good 'ol days", regardless of the delivery mechanism.

It's why cryptocurrency has to be tied to illicit activity. It's why it has to be "too complex" because people can't be bothered to understand the basics of private key encryption. It's why they want you to use a credit card to acquire it (just look at the additions government invaded Coinbase has added; not a way to get cash into BTC, but to lock down AML/KYC laws with credit card purchases even though with the right lawsuits against the government they could escape those responsibilities, but they don't because they, along with dozens of other copycats, don't believe in push over pull.

And neither does anyone else who relies on spending over your means in order to survive.

I had a history teacher that drummed a phrase into my head: "slave to the lender", showing examples from history and placing them right alongside modern living and terrible spending habits. It is unfortunate that such a heads-up is wasted on a youth not trained appropriately to listen.

you are retarded. In my country, SHTF and the banks denied giving you money except via legal demand / court.
You should only trust yourself and your friends / family / white neighbours.

This. He hasn't changed anything. He just monetized the account, they still hold the money.

If anything, he made his money more easily thievable to petty criminals.

Your understanding of credit is incorrect.

Money is simple, loans are simple, credit is simple. There are many different types of monies, each with their own components, schedules, terms, deliveries, liabilities upon breach, varying degrees of underwriting, and timing behaviors for when underwriting and associated tasks are done in part, in addition, in full, etc. Defining credit as pull in a push-pull framework to contrast against cash is a child-like reduction to absurdity. Crypto currencies themselves have their own rules, deliveries, schedules, timings, and underwriting, with significant automation for the basic-set use cases of banking, effectively acting more closer to a giant bank with automatic delivery, 10min reconciliation, no loans, no credit, with both intrinsic self-teller and network state reporting, with its own downsides and dependencies. Again, reducing crypto to push in a push-pull framework as a form of cash-like thing, would be an act of absurdity. There is no magic here, but there are lots of people who use currency and number systems, who simply have no chance of ever understanding - they are unable, un-afforded, and should be excluded from participation and speech. The reason is simple: all number abstractions, regardless of mechanics and machines, require a numerator to be dimension'ed against denominators, and those dimensions to be tracked, maintained, and committed as underwritten memory, thus facilitating appropriately appropriated numbers to wealth + work + resource under dynamic regions. In other words, as the memory grows, some subvert it, because they cannot remember, as well as deliberately choose to violate the rules to alter number-memory-worth networks – and this is the above-average case (the average case adding the fact that those who's might is perpetually dependent always loose against whites, etc).

Such a full picture is not possible to construct and maintain on a basket weaving forum, so you'll have to fill in the rest, and work on your own understanding. Regardless, go back to the drawing board, and draw again. Push-pull is stupid.