Chimping out

Reminder that Britbongs and Ruskies are literally no better than chimps.

Attached: 82a146a96eef4161bd5c2547ba6c4686_18.jpg (1280x720 474.26 KB, 173.88K)

fuck off hasbara

Except that these guys are chimping out over football, lol

Be honest OP, what breed of non-white are you? I bet you’re a poo.

As germanic as they come whiter than you, Achmed

Like, bash on brownies for all I care, but you got to suffer from some kind of mental deficiency if you can't take any fucking self-criticism for trashing a fucking city over fucking football

You'll never be white, booger fingers.

Hasbara would be the ones encouraging the Anglogoys to riot over football, while doing fuck all over their jewish occupied nation.

This is just the first spurts of white chimping. You wait and see shlomo

Daily reminder that Russians have always been Turkish mutts from Khazaria.

A leaf

Attached: 1280px-Riot_in_Vancouver.jpg (1280x852, 291.95K)

Did anyone kill eachother over Air-Jordan's OP?

Yea I agree OP, whites are just like niggers, fuck whites. Jews are so much more superior, with their cultural marxism. The master race clearly would make all other races non-productive and self harming if he wanted to improve living standards for himself and others.

Remind me again what the most successful nation populated by niggers is? Nigeria? Chad?
Given a choice, would you like to be deported to the best nigger nation, or Britain/Russia?
Yeah that's what I thought.

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO TAKE US SERIOUSLY IF YOU DEFEND NIGGER BEHAVIOR AS LONG AS IT'S RELATED TO "MUH FOOTBALL LOL"?

Literally cancer. Being superior means taking responsibility for shitty behavior, even when we do it

Fuck you its fun

Attached: 04c7aff5f38d47ad1688f4c6c2a1337bae1fd80dc8eae9e48f8a1f923142e599.jpg (600x450, 51.45K)

Whites do mass violence in an orderly way, at official sanctioned events.

but you're not white.

Attached: footviolencee.jpg (640x480, 114.82K)

Okay kike

Mods anchor this shit for fucks aake

Like I said, it's a sanctioned event. Mass violence is part of the game.

pathetic