Remember What They Took From You

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Remember

I’ve been seeing a lot of media threads lately, and seeing in how I do not watch TV, Netflix, or movies anymore, I wanted to see what else was broken from other user’s point of view. In this thread post media that has been infected by their marxism. Be specific, with quotes, images, and assessments. I’ll start.

<Ghostbusters 2016
-The bad guy is a man, that loves science. All pseudoscience and intellectualism is purposefully absent as the humor decays into sexual, fart and vomit jokes.

<Spotify
-Any music easily accessible now is shit. Spotify’s suggestions push untalented percussive sampled music that lie heavily on solipsism and narcissism. Mostly written by African musicians. They discrepancy is contrived and unrealistic.

<Architecture
-Houses are built to cookie cutter standards due to over regulation. You no longer can have a spiral staircase because it is against code. Architecture as a sculpture is no longer a possibility as code dictates that it must be utilitarian and solely functional. Code is necessary for electrical safety, but has expanded to consume the beauty of structures. (I’m bullshitting on this one a little, if any anons know about building code and if it actually kills architectural beauty, enlighten me.

Show what they took from you.

Attached: Remember.jpeg (2.87 MB, 3840x2160)
Attached: what-they-took.jpeg (463.08 KB, 1920x1080)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/899300750622285824
vigilantcitizen.com/category/moviesandtv/
mosquito.org/page/annualmeeting

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Anyone with genuine talent has been pushed aside for this shit. Satanic, jewish pedophiles that run the world have no artistic talent.

Attached: bd1bfa50a013223896cdf55b0fccc73fec332142f34105dccfbcadc56ed8877b.png (265.43 KB, 1255x512)

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

I thought i was safe from this in Poland, but it seems our goverments wants to open borders to asians for (((capitalism))).
Is NWF the only hope anons?

David Sanders
David Sanders

cringe

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Are the guy who thought wwe was a part of white culture?

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

What's the point of bitching over spilled milk? What is that going to change?

Aaron James
Aaron James

An assessment of propagandized culture shows the mindset and tactics used to alter the population. What is common place for me may be unknown to the normalfags. Also a deep evaluation follows Sun Tzu's strategy in "Know your enemy." I wanted to be exposed to other user's thought processes and observations that I may not have realized. I like assessing failures, and the subversion of beauty infuriates but fascinates me.

I am interested, and far from crying. I want to know how the milk spilled.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Images like these are stronger than you think. They don't require reading a 1,200 page book on haplogroups. It can easily invoke simple feelings of nostalgia and/or racial memory.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that would argue against WWE being white culture. Strong white men dealing with their problems in the ring. Concepts of good and evil, and wrestlers standing by their convictions by holding their enemy to standards and consequences that must be carried out.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Spotify
Ever being good

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

But thats the point right? The movies, the music, the architecture, the ideas, the books, it's all being changed. I want new art and media to build upon the old. Now it's not just spotify that was never good, it's __ was never good.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

dead leaders can't take shit and dead police can't stop leaders from becoming dead

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Second one, with text on bottom
Remember
what
you
have
to
save

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

9edgy11me

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

I used to like SCP for its unique structure and style, exploring weird horror from a mundane perspective. Worldbuilding at its finest, iterations making a mythology, a clear end goal that plots teased yet danced around.
Then the god damn fags shat it up when I wasn't looking. God forbid some corner of fiction go unbesmirched with the new religion of misanthropy.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

F

Leo Young
Leo Young

That is a good idea.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Shame they've tightened submission control so much. Could add the whole LGBTSJQHRTKWNF+_029 stuff as an SCP in its own right.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Who gives away their 20 on 8ch?

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Off topic. Here's some OC I just made after seeing that.

Attached: what-you-have-to-save.png (2.81 MB, 1843x1078)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

looks like the foundation couldn't contain leftism.

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

There is so much new talent of ideals and ideas that are just so oppressed. I will say this of my own accord. Take a man or woman and force them into solitude and much dispair. Tell them biblical quotes not to lust for flesh while that very same person watches the righteous followers eating meat and animals. Or saying not to lust for flesh but hacking the butterfly of their genitals.

Nobody likes the idea of a wall being built around them unless they love being inside and can trust the builders not to make a wall that can be torn down. Perhaps an exit button if you don't like no wait love the experience.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Good graphics, shitty prose by OP. Your examples are shit. It was all jew faggotry to begin with. Your mentions, after those images… the fuck is wrong with you?

Architecture
You've clearly never built anything.

That's good, keep it up.

John Wood
John Wood

love your fashwave sir. man among men tier, and they hit straight in the feels aswell.
Could you give some quick pointers on what you did to get the effect in the second artpiece? Is it just a few filters or something more clever?

Attached: 17531753753.jpg (441.05 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 74634535735.jpg (716.37 KB, 1920x1080)

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Me likey.
I didn't think anyone would take my suggestion seriously or actually use it.
A+

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Change the image under "you" to be a picture of a stoic man.
Change the picture under "save" to be a white man in battle of sorts.
Change the picture under "Remember" to be a nostalgic picture of a family holiday/get together.
Just suggestions to link the words and the pictures under them. I like "what" "have" and "to"

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Someone make it a large .gif. Of the first OP picture ideas of;
"Remember what they took from you" on top
Then like a static scramble into the second idea of;
"Remember what you have to save" on bottom

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

Do one with 5 images of shitskins ruining white civilization and;
where
has
it
all
gone

I dunno I could go on for hours with these ideas. Not sure if they're good or not so I'll stop spamming.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Well unfortunately the top graphics are not my original content. What I was pointing out were specific instances of coincidences that I had noticed. I was a huge ghostbuster fan, that's what i personally loved, but they fucked that over. I like doing post mortems, and these days it seems like any entertainment is post mortem day of release.

Other examples
I had to watch Zootopia with my niece.
<Boy scouts are the bad guys
<You can be anything you want, even a different animal if you wish hard enough
<Strength is a weakness

As for architecture, now all I see in the suburbs are plastic siding houses built the same street up and down? There is no uniqueness and individuality any more. I wondered if that was due to regulations and zoning.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Yeah they are copy pasta. Those are not my OC.

is mine. On that there are no filters though. I couldn't figure out how he did the pixelation or the red/blue halo in the white chic image. He did good.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

I like it, I do have to run. what is better?
where
has
it
all
gone

or what about

where
did
it
go
wrong

Alexander White
Alexander White

better

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (36.02 KB, 400x389)

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Yeah, that and my pineal gland. I could be doing wizardry and manifesting my own reality. But noooooo, I gotta put up with conniving jews and gay faggots.

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Saved.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Attached: 1522504913815.jpg (52.82 KB, 564x554)

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

I like these. Very simple and clean.

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Cringethreads like this make me sadistically gleeful the white race is dropping like bugs, hope your mothers and sisters are next.
cant ban me, khampfy is dead

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

you're not fooling anyone, turkroach

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Some faggot once said that "any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing".
Subversive parasites love to destroy, since they can't build.

There is nobody that wins if the white man is not there to carry the burden of the lesser races. You will starve by the millions and the rest will kill each other until nothing is left.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

On the architecture thing its mostly money.
Decorative elements cost money and in the USA houses are typically built in large groups all at once. So to minimise costs huge quantities of identical materials are purchased in bulk lots.
And of course in the USA they build to the minimum required by law hence why your houses are so ludicrously flimsy. I have known people from the UK who managed to literally walk through the wall of a US house.

It's all about money. Land is expensive, construction materials are expensive, labour is expensive even when you use esteban and his cousins.
Ditching any decorative elements saves you money. Plus with how many houses they make at once they'd just wind up with identical decorative elements anyways.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

<VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER FOR PERIL
Or something to that effect

Attached: VFUIHro.jpg (57.53 KB, 672x910)
Attached: Battle-of-Vienna-1683-11.PNG (1.53 MB, 984x595)
Attached: 149fe257c66668fb14503ab9e77965be.jpg (49.18 KB, 610x872)
Attached: cato-the-elder.jpg (17.02 KB, 246x368)
Attached: barb01s.jpg (39.6 KB, 739x535)

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

They stole my future user, my sense of family and the pride in my country. They ruined it all with their literal fagotry long before I was born and then they ruined my resentment making it taboo and improper to be mad or unsatisfied. Now I'm a skilless NEET fresh out of HS with absolutely no direction in life with no goal or guide, probably going to just join the military to force this piece of shit country to love me since it has done all it can to forget me since I was born. I wanted to be proud protecting something but the powers that be wouldn't even let me have that much.

Attached: smokinnormies.jpg (52.48 KB, 780x688)

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Hail, friend.
I see your work on twitter.
You are feeding the inner flame of normies, they are waking up.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Keep at it kike

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Oh you think that's the worst of it? That they stole your future?
No user they did far worse. They stole the struggle we were supposed to face. The man made horrors that destiny had in store for us.

You remember the whole cyberpunk thing? Megacorps, the man/machine question, the dehumanisation of man and how technology affected our lives and society?
That was to be our struggle. The redefinition of humanity to meet the challenges of the new era. To correct the mistakes of the 20th century.
It was to be horrific, it was to be terrifying and woefully destructive.

Instead the jew has taken that epic and meaningful struggle from us.
They took it from us and made everything about them. Instead of being shadowrunners we're thought criminals.
Because of them that struggle will fall on a future generation when it was meant to be ours.

Attached: O-people-of-The-Wired.jpg (154.41 KB, 1795x415)

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

templars
greeks
a blonde woman
more greeks
a gothic cathedral
Who is this supposed to appeal to?

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

I know, where are the MAGA hats? >:o

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Join the French Foreign Legion its the military where you will most likely get to kill niggers and sand niggers. You get away with more stuff in the Legion compared to anywhere else.

Attached: ffl.jpg (65.63 KB, 1000x667)

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

No, I mean nobody has such a diverse heritage. Nobody in Europe at least.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

electrical codes are worthless and retarded, just a big scheme to lobby and get their patented new thing into forced use by every electrician even when it makes things worse… ie: TRoutlets, arc fault breakers on kitchen circuits (easily tripped and fridge will go out rot food)… and much much more bs

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Join the French Foreign Legion its the military where you will most likely get to kill niggers and sand niggers.
*get to serve with niggers and sand niggers

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

classical liberal ideals of the Napoleonic era
an improvement
The science that everbody's lives improved off of came from the aristocrats the 'enlightened' beheaded. Seems to me the 'englightenment' was nothing more than a secular echo of the protestant revolution, with all the mountains of bullshit that came to.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

It is a truly spiteful thing isn't it. We could be exploring the stars or dealing with the struggle of technology replacing man, we are not even allowed the decency of a last stand for our race. No that is for future generations. Future generations who will reclaim our birthright and charge forward taking humanity to a level and challenging the highest beings. The Kikes will be driven out of existence itself.

The Kikes know it is inevitable their own fall so they enacted a most spiteful plan of denying millions of men from ever seeing the Glory of our Race realized.

If I could personally throw every Kike in existence into a black hole I would gladly spend the rest of my life doing so with a smile and perhaps their is still a chance it may happen.

Attached: 1506512170914.jpg (187.84 KB, 536x1402)
Attached: 1505894152346.jpg (66.45 KB, 1280x720)

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

We should turn the capture of the foundation by a leftist scp into the canon, the foundation has been compromised and now there are splinters branching off to fight the existential threat

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

In 2018, the Foreign Legion comprises over 140 nationalities. An important number of legionnaires were born in Central and Eastern Europe, or in the Balkans (40% together). That means Russians, Ukrainians, Poles or Romanians in the majority. Asians follow with some 16% (a significant number of them come from China), then South Americans with 14% (mainly Brazilians). The recruits from Western world make up to 12%, just as those from Arab countries. The rest comes from Africa (exluding its Arab nations).
That's 12% sandniggers and 16% niggers.
Also, France is a ZOG country par excellence, possibly the most ZOG'd in Europe.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

They are few and far between. Compared to say the US Army that is full of niggers and spics. In the Legion fags aren't allowed, women aren't allowed. In the US Military women are allowed in combat which is absolutely disgraceful but that is just like a Communist Military in a big way. Same with having fags in the Military.

Attached: march-or-die.jpg (70.89 KB, 640x640)

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

To be fair the US Military is a Mercenary Army the citizen army ended with Vietnam. The National Guard is the closest you get to Citizen Soldiers.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

All I'm saying the major point is that if you want to kill Niggers and Sand Niggers you will most likely get to do that in the Legion. Vs The US Military there are a lot more non infantry jobs. Where as the Legion is the first group that gets sent in and they are primarily infantry. A lot of people in the US Military never see combat. Everyone in the Legion sees combat. That is the big difference.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

They are few and far between.
see I would say the percentage of non-Europeans in both the FFL and the U.S. army is about the same. The FFL doesn't allow women and fags because it's an elite force, and I would assume neither do navy SEALs, green berets, etc.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

All I'm saying the major point is that if you want to kill Niggers and Sand Niggers you will most likely get to do that in the Legion.
The only niggers and sand niggers you get to kill are the few good ones that won't submit to ZOG. Get your head out of ass, the kikes are our enemy and you don't win by serving your enemy.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Nobody in Eastern Europe is safe you idiot, you're next on the chopping block before the asians.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

there are no good niggers or sand niggers. also arabs and jews are both semites. both of those groups are sand niggers genetically.

Attached: legion-of-strangers.jpg (17.83 KB, 220x165)

Eli Price
Eli Price

SCP-1400
Class: Keter
Containment Procedures: Why contain it?
Description: SCP-1488 is a sentient length of rope of indeterminate composition tied into a standard "hangman's noose" knot. When in the presence of non-Caucasian hominids, or hominids of indeterminate sexual dimorphism, it will emit a high pitched noise[1] and attempt to garrote the subject via telekinetic means.

[1] REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Gas the kikes, skip war now" - Dr. Bright

Attached: noose.gif (2.37 KB, 200x166)

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Referencing "good" niggers and semites unaccompanied by images of piles of dead examples of said ethnic groups? You glow much too bright, please ask your handler for more intensive training, I am dissatisfied with you shilling services.

Luis White
Luis White

If watching a bunch of multiracial, multisexual bodybuilders oil up and fake wrestle is white culture then I'm not white.

Fuck America. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1443933445368.jpg (295.7 KB, 1024x576)
Attached: 1508553280730.png (30.26 KB, 958x792)
Attached: 1510019769780.png (219.76 KB, 1288x798)
Attached: 1510355454316.jpg (216.61 KB, 800x430)
Attached: 1510382835206.png (203.06 KB, 1124x598)

Brayden King
Brayden King

Don't you shitskins just shit everywhere anyways? If it wasn't America you'd be shitting on other western countries until they were shitholes like where you live as well.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

I thought most of the pre Hulkamania ones were Italian and eastern European Immigrants. Keep being a retarded commie though, you be you and all that.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

t. spicboi

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

some Americans like shitty entertainment (I'm sure no one likes wresting in France or Germany), ergo forced Americans are not white misquoting statistics meme

Filtered.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

The era of mythology evince the Titans fall and the final march of the Gods. Labyrinth mysteries travel in circles through time, carrying secrets of an age lost in centuries. Bleaching marbles shimmer, blinding the plunderers and those once profane. Immortality regained as the Philosophers creed echoes through millennia and the Warriors psyche eternally rests in Elysium. At the walls of Troy war cries resound as spears and swords crash against shields. Argonauts trek through red wine seas to expand a Puissant Hegemony. Where Nymphs still guard Promethean Gnosis and whisper the Orphic Oracles for the overman's New Dawn. Behold the Age of Heroes, an epoch to reminisce that the old heart beats with Ancient Blood.

Attached: zeppelin-reichstag1928.jpg (142.08 KB, 1649x1200)

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Americans are the biggest sissy-boys.

Literally can't not get offended

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

We are all descendants from indo-europeans.

Attached: Perseus-kills-Medusa3.jpg (125.95 KB, 960x720)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

To think that clown-world universe is actually the new age of heroes. It makes me want to survive just to see what historians make of it.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Kys kike shills. I'd prefer a freedom-loving nigger or sandnigger to any of you ZOGbots.

Attached: gad1475457097790-aspR-1.501-w590-h393-e.jpg (39.58 KB, 590x393)

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

great thread

Attached: 8s.jpg (56.87 KB, 455x600)
Attached: Igor-Smolnikov-Ekaterina-02.jpg (22.7 KB, 520x346)
Attached: Igor-Smolnikov-Ekaterina-01.jpg (16.58 KB, 520x391)

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

It is not our fate to be counted among the names of the honoured dead of Antietam or the Somme, nor will we ever have a Thermopylae or Gaugamela. To fight our war and lose means your name will be at best forgotten, and at worst derided for a few decades until the last vestiges of the world you couldn't save slide into irrelevance and chaos. To win this war is not possible for one man alone, and it may well be that few will ever know your actions. This is not the age of heroes, this is the death of empires and the waning century before the next dark age. Just as nobody knows the names of those who fought in the army opposing Constantine at the Milvian Bridge, so do our words sing out in the darkness of anonymity. It will be hard enough to survive the next few centuries, let alone avert them altogether through some heroic action today.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

American culture has become the mainstream global culture and has honestly been that way for a long time. American media and culture has been controlled and made by jews since the 1920s, everything since then has been working against whites from jazz to rock music.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

There are good niggers.
There are good mudshits.
Filtered.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

see;

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

(((You))) see. The 56% number came from the whites in the US that were of 1 specific nationality.
But (((you))) knew that.
Also see;

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

56% nonhispanic white, not agreeing with everything he said but america is gonna be the United States of Mexico soon

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

kys kike shill

Attached: 1490138693871.jpg (105.59 KB, 1024x1019)

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

but america is gonna be the United States of Mexico soon

False. White birthrates surpassed spic birth rates for the first time in 12 years. While that could be an anomaly, all other statistics point to it being the new norm.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

filtered people still replying to me
Keep on going on. It's more fun when you struggle.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

they discrepency is contrived and unrealistic

what did he mean by this

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

we need more people who are creators

are there any good personalities that actually make good videos that are informative and serious? I'm not talking about TRS faggotry or other e celebs like styx (boring and pedantic fence sitter).

The couple that i am aware of don't update all that frequently. VertigoPolitix is pretty good as well as redelephants (vince). The other good channel was counterglobalist, but he seems to have fallen off the radar after the election. Anyone know any others?

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

(((You))) are trying a little too hard.

Attached: d6d68972016cb6d6f648da7c6cd8cac41abde63955936b5b2a5757ead205b729.jpg (117.29 KB, 600x813)

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

you provided literally no supporting evidence. cough it up nigger

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Architecture
Houses are built to cookie cutter standards due to over regulation.
because codes
That happens when you follow codes as a serie, they will start to bloat in the direction you started. Each pass will eat a chunk, so unexperienced builders will just keep taking chunks of the first idea until the codes allow them to continue. Builders, because architects are optional, while general contractors won´t study design, or asked to.

There is an old book called A Pattern Language that tried to fight that problem, because architecture design in th US besides some exceptions it is full shit and fake plaster cakes. What if people just used proven rules and combined them. That book started the design pattern meme for software.

Main issue with architecture is that 'everything is acceptable, no consequences', until there is the need of actually doing the struct calcs and finances, where all the 40 thousand clones of the same home are a safer investment than doing 1 iteration a time. People will buy anything the can in their budget. It is a inverstor-builder market.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

I try my best to live a kike-free life as much as possible, but the kikes won't even let me do that.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Is that a famas??

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Instead of being shadowrunners we're thought criminals.
he wants to be the main character, the edgy shadowrunner, the one who gets all the attention, to have his name known like diabetus anonymouse
in an vietnamese basket weaving forum where we don´t do it for recognition or applause
where we ass destroyed the 7th floor plans just for laughs while they invested billions and made wars
where we are in constant watch by the ZOG and their cronies
he does not know we are currently in a cyberwar but in lighter color pallet than cyberpunk lore

Gas yourself.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Even with that you can't deny the poor situation we have

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Anyone saved that image of the user who started a "seven-day challenge" of ridding yourself from dependencies? I'm about to start it soon, essentially he says that the only thing you must do for seven days (longer if your dependencies on, say, the internet are more severe) is to read and lift. No going online, no music to enjoy, nothing besides reading and lifting and eating modestly.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

code kills
Building codes, in the US, are based off of the International Code Council (ICC) series of codes; energy, building, fire, and so on. With the exception of California, all states adopt these codes, though each have exceptions to their adoptions called amendments. Each county then adopts the state's adoptions and amendments to the international code and make amendments. Each city then adopts the county's adoptions and amendments to the state code and makes amendments. Subdivisions can elect to do the same. The amendments made, with the exception of those made by subdivisions and many leftist/jewish-run incorporated cities and towns, intend to adjust the code to fit the context of their geographical and cultural needs. For example, fire code varies between the pacific northwest rain forest and the pacific southwest desert, as does building code involving roofing snow loads.

The codes exist to ensure safety. In my experience, the only code limitations that I felt or thought were unreasonable or unfair, in that they went beyond safety, were the energy code requirements for heating; no heat simply isn't an option and it should be. The exception to this is in subdivisions, as the home owner associations often restrict or set a minimum house size, landscaping, mailbox type, and so on. Many leftist/jewish-run incorporated cities and towns do the same. However, I do not see code as the limiting factor but, instead, the concept people have for what a house is supposed to look and function like, which is both a cultural and educational failure.
____||_
/ \__-_\
|[]| [] |
They are being taught [Quality=No Energy=Yes]

Note that the ICC adopts the requirements from other relevant parties as needed, for example, the International Residential Code (IRC) adopts relevant NFPA National Electrical Code requirements.
Also note that property owners, builders, and architects can request an exception, or variance, from the relevant public department to do something different; health, planning, and so on.

The one thing these codes overlook is large-scale planning. Although zoning classifications exist to limit population numbers and preserve natural landscapes in the country-side, and building, energy, and fire codes exist to limit the number of people per room depending on size and preserve life and property, there is little-to-no restriction on population density in large areas like towns, cities, and counties which cause the social and cultural decay of a society. Yet.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

modified the second one so it is a little less oversaturated to use a desktop background

Attached: what.jpg (850.12 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Saved, thanks

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

comfy. slightly modded to have the message pop

Attached: 658458358.jpg (1.54 MB, 1920x1080)

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

And fight for ZOG to boot.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

the second pic
I dont think vietnam war is looked at like a cultural keepsake user

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Remember What They Took From You
WE WUZ KANGS - Whites edition.
You kikes have been using this tactic to keep blacks raging with Whites for decades, now you're trying to use it on Whites? haha
Every tactic which seeks to bypass critical thinking by tapping directly into the reptilian brainemotions is jew trickery.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

what if, your right?? perhaps its one of those world killing scps but it uses slow moving tactics and mental tricks to sway its victims??

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

What's the point of bitching over spilled milk? What is that going to change?
Nothing. They aren't trying to change anything.
This is a datamining thread.
OP asks for examples of what anons feel has been taken from them in terms of art which they find/used to find appealing.
It's a roundabout way of asking anons what their favorite art is.
The authors of this thread (Rebel media shills) will then use the answers to fine tune future propaganda to directly tap into symbols and concepts which anons connect with on a visceral level.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

the only good thing about joining them is that the rifle isnt yours when you decide to throw it down

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Bit paranoid even by Zig Forums standards but insightful.

If it wasn't for your (((tor))) making your objection counter-intuitive you might have convinced me to sage.

Reluctant bump.

Attached: TORpedo-Project.png (168.99 KB, 696x639)

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Even their own drawings of themselves show them with identikit gormless smiles and dead eyes

These "people" are NPCs, every time.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

This is always first to come to mind. Such cultural unity, such a sense of tradition. What songs can you sing today that everyone knows and joins in, and not the pozzed bullshit you see on talmudvision.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Testing.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

It sure would be unfortunate if someone took this video and cut in a bunch of info graphics adn counter-visuals of whites being attacked and cities ruined.

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/899300750622285824

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

If I could personally throw every Kike in existence into a black hole I would gladly spend the rest of my life doing so with a smile and perhaps their is still a chance it may happen.

Have you ever looked into the plasma/electric universe theories? Black holes may be kike lies as well.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

where you will most likely get to kill niggers and sand niggers.
alongside your based nigger and sandnigger comrades, amiraight BASED 'french'-'men'?

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Where did I deny it? Because I'm not.
poor situation we have
Even with that you can't deny there is still hope.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

OP here. My intent was to fine tune my observation of propaganda interspersed in entertainment today. I wanted to see what other anons observed in movies and music. I wanted to analyze coincidences.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

vigilantcitizen.com/category/moviesandtv/

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

<Spotify

i cannot agree more. have to work all day with that shit.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

you should not worry about that. it's phisiological to stray from the truth. especially when there is people actually working to keep it that way.
but if you ask people they will tell you that music nowadays sucks ass. they know it. especially those who had a taste of better stuff.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

I don't give a shit about you you irrelevant kike.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Dubs. This is along the lines of what I am looking for. Thank you.

James Jones
James Jones

Reminder to BUMP propaganda threads

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Attached: 31d22f5d3debd5171c38cfb6e61a68b90aa98da0ffd637ce2de67b6c687ec75b.png (366.29 KB, 1272x1424)
Attached: 21a00f17f31e13b11b19a69b59bea2bca2c33bc2047c1d6c9402fe26963e8f12.png (1.11 MB, 1597x600)

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

<I'm not white
proceeds to post selfies as proof
What did it meme by this?

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Top thread idea OP!

Attached: OC-redpill-Nuremberg-slaughter.webm (9.73 MB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Good thread

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

Believe me, I know it's not objectively the worst but given that I haven't even reached the legal drinking age, I can't help but feel that I have had my potential cast aside because a proper education is to good for goyim, instead my ignorant self, not privy to the Jew and his lies, fell for the Atheist-meme and slowly became nihilistic and depressed. It's not a happy time for a child of 11 to wrestle with concepts of life after death when he has yet to truly live, or even worse if the child truly starts to believe that we are just happenstance, what does this do to his morals? He enters a dark place, not meant for children, and he hates his gift of life, and that is no way for anyone to live.
When I said they stole my future, I should have said they stole my ambition of my future, they stole that spark that young folk have. The spark that drives them to better the world, not just exist for existence sake and live until they die, but live to better the lives of your progeny.
I just wanted to live a life how a man ought to, protecting that which I love and appreciate the sweet fruit of my labor, instead I lived a life where being a man, a true man, was taboo and frowned upon, a life where one was forced to smile or face punishment. If the fires are rising then they need to rise faster; if strong men are exclusively the product of hard times then I wish to face the demons of this generation down without a flinch in my gaze.
Because you are right, the Jew has taken a much greater thing than our future from us, but this strife will steel our resolve to be good men.
I challenge you to find someone in my generation, Gen Z who thinks as I do, and when you find them, to all you anons, when you find them, let them know that they are not alone in their anger, they just need to find out who (((they))) are and what (((they've))) done

Attached: Hypocrite-that-you-are.png (203.27 KB, 500x706)

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

<Anti-Trump
<MGTOW
Slow down Shlomo

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Trump is a shill, we’ve been over this.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

There's a lot of great stuff out there. You just gotta sift though the bullshit. You can always find something great, or new, or interesting; especially if you stop wasting time bitching and lamenting about what was and find out what is and what is going to happen. Even better - make it happen. Instead of whining about how music and art and whatever sucks, make your own. Again stop crying over the past, which you can't change and make something better.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Imageine a trekkie. But not just any trekkie, but the biggest trekkie of all time. I'm talking sleeping overnight at movies, paying thousands of dollars for used props, memorizing every single actor, recording every single episode of every single show, Sheldon to the power of Leonard times times ten to the tenth.

That was me, but SCP. And that is what they took from me.

Now, I know it may seem kinda selfish: All the terrible crap that's been happening, and I didn't care until they took my sci-fi horror? Well the thing is, they had everything. The entire movie industry is theirs. The entire music industry is theirs. The entire tv, videogame, comic industries are theirs. The entire internet and telecommunications industries are theirs. And lord knows they control wall street.

And it wasn't enough. They had to take the lamb from the poor man. My life is different now.

On a related subject, could we adopt the SCP cannon for our purposes? The Wachowskis both went full Wiemar, and besides the red/blue pill comparison, there really isn't much in the movies to appropriate. (Plus, they're over a decade old) But the Foundation, holy shit: The entire purpose is "To defend against the corruption invading our world", and there's a ton of things to mirror. For example: SCP-3125 is everywhere, infects everything, is watching and listening all the time, already has a foothold in California (that's word for word), and if you research it at all it takes you. Does that remind you of (((anything))?

Attached: HIGH-PITCHED-RINGING-SOUND-BEHIND-MY-EARS.png (70.03 KB, 1116x403)

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Even the Foundation had infighting.

Attached: just-wanted-to-play-video-games.jpg (91.87 KB, 960x740)

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

One of the things I crave is for some creative writing on Zig Forums. I'd love people to actually effort post and write some short stories. Don't care if its depressing, horrific, uplifting, motivational or inspirational; anything would be pretty great and I feel, when we are old and have had our victory; it would be beautiful to look back and have a little 'picture' of history that embodied all of our desires, fears and thoughts. This is a unique moment in history, the fate of our people hang in the balance and we are among the few bastards alive who realise it. No matter how shit or unimaginative YOU might be; I would love to know exactly what is going through your head right now, and the medium of fiction allows you to paint a vision of your reality far better than a biography or AMA ever could.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

I've liked SCP ever since I heard of it years and years ago, but to be honest, with the collaborative writing aspect of it, I saw its decline coming from the beginning. Shit will be submitted as SCPs, and sooner or later shitty people will control which are and aren't allowed. It was great while it lasted.

F

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

<unironically believing we went to the moon

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

Your grammar looks OK, so you're probably not a nigger, more likely a US beaner or Euro-Muzzie. Being brown, eating spicy food and having big butts doesn't give you a "rich and vibrant culture" by anyone's definition. There's a reason your people only exist as passing mentions in history: you did nothing. And you will do nothing.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

We're exiting their matrix, and they don't even know it. They don't understand how, they think it must be the Russians. In reality, all it is is that we speak one another's language. A language the kikes and their puppets will never know.

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

It's a mainstream view. Hardly a surprising one.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

bamp

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

Atheism is the future, cuck religious shit can die

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

t.leftist

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

They may have taken everything else, but they have given me a reason to fight, and they have given me you Zig Forums. And i would not like to imagine my life without those two.

Attached: 1c7cab6a27dca6c7b43681aa0006c34e674b58fd8d28f1fb5dea70aced86a7e7.jpg (13.81 KB, 255x254)

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

NEVER TIRE, NEVER SLACKEN, NEVER SURRENDER!

SIEG HEIL! CRUSH ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DAMNED DOG!

James Cooper
James Cooper

Do it yourself faggot. Why are all these low T bugmen coming on here complaining about things when ALL CHANGE IN HUMAN HISTORY BEGINS WITHIN YOUR HEART! YOU MUST SAY NO! NO I WILL NOT BE A SLAVE! I WILL NOT GET MINDRAPED INTO A USELESS CUMRAG BY THE ZIONIST GENOCIDE MACHINE! I WILL RESIST. I WILL GROW. I WILL IMPROVE UNTIL I OVERCOME!

DR PIERCE: 90% OF PEOPLE ARE LEMMINGS! BE THE GODDAMNED SS STURMBANNFUEHRER! SIEG HEIL!

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Remember, learn, experience the ethereal beauty of our culture and find the dirt which is crammed down our senses as repulsive as it truly is.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

killing random sandniggers that are probably relatively innocent other than that they want to destroy ZOG which they understandably conflate with current western/nato powers and probably (you)
not killing domestic zionist jews that actively work to destroy everything you hold dear and pit you against everyone else on earth other than them
Yeah, good fucking post guy

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Attached: they-took-this-from-us.jpg (79.44 KB, 1200x676)

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Everything, but it doesn’t matter, because they will never get off this rock

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

SCP
Only shitty now because the gay thing
BabysFirstCreepypasta.com was shit from the beginning.
There was about 8 seconds where it was interesting then it instantly turned into a comparison of Sonic The Hedgehog OC tier bullshit writing.
"My invincible unstoppable monster will always kill you if you look at it even if it's in a single pixel in a photograph"
"Yeah? Well my invincible unkillable monster can teleport instantly as long as no one is looking at it so it will instantly snap your neck if you blink!"
Complete fucking garbage.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Theater

Attached: Modern-theater.mp4 (5.36 MB, 1280x720)

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

For fucks sake….

That is trash. Just pure trash.

I can't wait for DOTR

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

It took me about 30 seconds to notice his arms. The music is appropriately horrifying, too.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Oh, there’s a related bit on Pokémon’s bulbapedia now, too.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Anyone who says this shit is okay deserves to be fucking shot.

Attached: 83e43c926af80ee6bbf390c903a8ef721f24827aedc41f15db5a86b424895c99.jpg (122.27 KB, 573x768)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Good work

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

This so much. Moon/nasa/space bs are retarded and a kike/jesuit deception.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

I've actually been talking to a friend about doing our own SCP type project. The gist is that it's a modern organization looking back at a Nazi SCP-type foundation that used concentration camps as the equivalent of Class D personnel. It's more /his/ than Zig Forums, tying into the events of WW2, but it's fun to speculate on things like "What if the Nazis had the Lance of Longinus? What sort of anomalous event or paranormal object made Stalingrad into such a shitshow?"

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

where did you find this?

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

OP, it is of importance to develop entertainment for anons. I will try my best to create videogames and stuff.. i hope more anons do their part too.
Because they are great vehicles of propaganda to insert into normalfags, with a bit of luck some of them can be saved when the day of the rope comes.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

I didn't recognize the song from the title alone, but your comment about singing along to it made me curious.

As soon as it started playing, I instantly started singing along. I've listened to an audio-only version of this exact performance at least 100 times.

Nice to not be annoyed and stressed by nigger thumps as a Caprice Classic rolls by, for once.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Those arms make that guy both easy to recognize and easy to beat to death with a hammer. The hard part is explaining to the jury why it had to be done. Depending on the jurisdiction, between one and all 12 members might actually see nothing wrong with that live-action abortion.

James Barnes
James Barnes

OP here. I actually wrote a book. It's a purple pill, concern troll, normalfag, pizzagate story. I'm editing it, so 6 mos to a year away. I spent 6 years on this thing and I could have done it in 1.

The Story Grid

If you create stories in any form, read The Story Grid. You can contend with the best in entertainment. Read The Story Grid. Do it.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

let them win
kys

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that would argue against WWE being white culture
You're officially a moron.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Attached: 1530389157956.gif (950.13 KB, 319x144)

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Ghostbusters

Jews remaking a jew movie (because it was profitable) in the form of a more openly jewy sequel, "takes away" NOTHING from White people. (((Hollywood))) is not White culture nor does it produce White art; rather it is all openly anti-White. Whining about one rat-flick is as senseless as complaining about one cockroach in a nest of thousands.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

These are absolute fire. One is now my background and I've shared them many times. Perfect propoganda. Truth + feels. It says volumes in one moment.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

absolute fire
quit talking like a nigger

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

the FFL is predominantly nigger, chink, nepalese and eastern europoor now. hardly any french except officer rank and they're as dense as cowshit.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

This is some repulsive kike filth if i ever saw it, demented whore praying between his legs. The audience sound like a gaggle of demons.

Blake White
Blake White

Actually, there's already an SCP that does that. Its 035, the possessive mask.

Its sociopathic, charismatic and incredibly selfish and a fop. Just like your typical leftist.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

I know they're trying to make it all nice, but it comes off extremely smug.

This is why offending the left will remain a sport.

Attached: 1463583660722.jpg (27.79 KB, 230x377)

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

I wonder if the jews were behind the destruction of children's cartoon networks.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

why do you support the jews?

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Can't we infiltrate their ranks?
I think more of us should begin infiltrating these places and turning them to our side once again.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

"Th… That guy is a loser for having a GF!"
T. Le Blacked 56% Face Incel.

Incels get the woodchipper.

That is really nice of them of making the case for fascism for us… You are the architect of the coming storm and their smugness is the building material.

Feels bad man. The thing is, don't accept this. Just like Zig Forums was made after Half-Chan got compromised.
Make another SCP website. There are many pissed off fans of Star Wars Star Trek, SCP that are against political correctness…

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

They took my foreskin.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Checked. Who opposes Social Justice in the SCP? Can they be united? Can they be helped? Anyone is willing to find and contact them?

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Make circumcision illegal. That is a must.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Make another SCP website
That's a tall order. We would have to 1. Track down all the disaffected authors, and convince a few more to jump ship. 2. NOT scare them away with JQ purity spirals. And 3. Maintain cohesion for a good 20 months or until a decent cannon can be built. The fandom isn't that large to being with, and I'm not sure there are even enough people for it to split in half.
There was this guy called EchoFourDelta who got the boot for being problematic, and Agent MacLeod made a joke about Anita being a cultist once, but aside from that, Nada

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-06-06-09-34-48.png (98.19 KB, 1337x475)

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

damn that pic made me feel.
there is a picture very similar to this of my grandparents when they were young.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

I *haven't* accepted this, and I won't. I'm more livid about this than I can put into words. But aside from locking myself in my room and writing (which I could't do anyway, I'm not a writer and my favorite thing about the wiki was the ridiculously high content standard) for 10 hours a day, I'm not sure what I can do.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

<Houses are built to cookie cutter standards due to over regulation. You no longer can have a spiral staircase because it is against code. Architecture as a sculpture is no longer a possibility as code dictates that it must be utilitarian and solely functional. Code is necessary for electrical safety, but has expanded to consume the beauty of structures. (I’m bullshitting on this one a little, if any anons know about building code and if it actually kills architectural beauty, enlighten me.
It is not about codes though. Everyone just wants cheap and quickly built building nowadays. Designing and erecting something that doesn't look like shit takes way too much of both for most owners now. Sadly, the ones who actually want sculptural building only want the weird curvy kind of design that are only possible now. The only impact codes have on design is when an order requests an architect to design a building to get past something. Example: Designing something to get out of having to sprinkle a building.

Also, you can have a spiral staircase in your home. Problems arise when you put them in a commercial building however, since they are not the easiest to get down during an emergency.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

vital for the war effort

we must open their eyes so that they accept the struggle

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Attached: weimar.png (46.27 KB, 258x330)

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Remember.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

2nd pic
vietnam war
a war where the US literally wasn't allowed to win
not jewish

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

This is an effective tactic in the culture war. Just enjoy good white culture loudly and proudly. Nothing wrong with it.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

I can't believe another human being listens to Arditi

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

(((They))) are poisoning us in our homes. The enemy has created a false flag with "West nile virus" not claiming the virus does not exist as an excuse to scalp tax money to pump fucking nerve gas into our homes.
NERVE GAS
They are pumping out a NERVE GAS called Malathion into suburban areas, which is converted into Malaoxon upon absorption into the human body, which is 60x more toxic than Malathion. Their claim is that this is to stop the spread of mosquitoes. There were only around 90 deaths in the entire USA last year from this virus, and those were all the elderly and faggots with AIDS. That's literally nothing, yet this poison builds up within the human body and takes a solid five days to be processed out… while the spraying is constant.
Symptoms of exposure to this type of compound include cholinesterase inhibition, miosis, frontal headache, increased bronchial secretion, nausea, vomiting, sweating, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, lacrimation, increased salivation, bradycardia, cyanosis and muscular twitching of the eyelids, tongue, face and neck, possibly progressing to convulsions. Other symptoms include hyperemia of the conjunctiva, dimness of vision, rhinorrhea, bronchoconstriction, cough, fasciculation, anorexia, incontinence, eye changes, weakness, dyspnea, bronchospasm, hypotension or hypertension due to asphyxia, restlessness, anxiety, dizziness, drowsiness, tremor, ataxia, depression, confusion, neuropathy (rare), coma and death from depression of respiratory or cardiovascular systems. Exposure to this type of compound may result in giddiness, nervousness, blurred vision, discomfort (tightness) in chest, papilledema, muscular weakness, loss of reflexes, loss of sphincter control, cardiac arrhythmias, various degrees of heart block and cardiac arrest. It may also result in spasm of accommodation, aching pain in and about the eye, nystagmus, delayed distal axonopathy and paresthesias and paralysis of limbs. A decrease in blood pressure may occur. Respiratory failure may also occur.
Anons, please help. This is killing our people, our pets, and the wildlife around us. Adolf Hitler himself refused to use these agents even against our enemies as Berlin fell, because of how evil this poison was. When the kikes got ahold of the data, they immediately worked on turning it against our populations. I am suffering from this poison, and have had to take anticholinergic agents to fix my health. It killed my friend's cat two nights ago after he was exposed, he died having seizures, and I began having heart palpitations. Please help.
mosquito.org/page/annualmeeting Look at the (((sponsors))) and remember that Bayer is now also (((Monsanto))). They make millions every year to poison us. They even sprayed my crops… I've lost my food supply because of this.

Attached: 45b65754e29e7d1f999622e1e6a078b7b99e934330a7c3726695a3bc19841980.png (108.3 KB, 595x746)
Attached: 8e2f9b508fdf98106817916b9f67bd6fbaac3ab148996e0112433d4c734a2101.gif (2.3 MB, 285x243)

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Watched Despicable Me 3 yesterday.
Broken family worship
Life is better when you are divorced
Dru (Gru's brother) Keeps struggling over Gru with his balls rubbing over Gru's face almost every sequence (it's comedic incest)
80's retro is bad
Europe (Fredonia) has no culture, it is everything and nothing
The police are comedically inept

My old school has a wear a Hijab day,

Most cities I see with shitloads of hobos are the same ones flying the LGBTPedo flag.

Watched Bill and Ted's excellent adventure
Ted thinks Bill is dead, and they hug, then call each other fags

You could make a list of movies that could not be made today.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

What play was this? Who were the """Actors""" here?

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

TAKE EVROPA BACK!

SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

They took my father's millions when the banks crashed.
They took my family's beautiful seaside estate.
They forced my mother to wither away in the endless rat races.
They corruted my culture, and they corrupted any means of preserving it; through our women, our schools, our media, etc.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

This is not about money user. What they really took away from you was not wealth but the 14 words and a hope for a better future. That being said, yeah, financial losses are an abstraction of the emotional and motivational losses which you have suffered and this user feels for you.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

R E M E M B E R

O P E N Y O U R E Y E S

S E E T H E M S T A R I N G B A C K

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Help me out, what font is this? Haven't been able to locate.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

t. Guillermo “Bill” Gaede

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Education: Used to be about reasoning and getting to the deeper meaning of things. Now anti-western & anti-male propaganda.