Trump to establish space force as sixth military branch

SPACE WAR NOW!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE IT'S HAPPENING.

cnbc.com/video/2018/06/18/trump-space-force-sixth-military-branch.html

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-announces-hes-directing-pentagon-to-create-space-force-as-independent-service-branch/2018/06/18/486799bc-7315-11e8-bda1-18e53a448a14_story.html?utm_term=.4812769bc6e0

Pres. Trump calls for establishment of a "space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces."

"When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space."

Attached: master-chief.jpg (1200x600, 84.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44523541
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2147404/Found-The-single-asteroid-thats-worth-60-billion-years-financial-output-entire-WORLD.html
archive.li/HeFMf
archive.li/rpc4
journals.aps.org/rmp/pdf/10.1103/RevModPhys.59.S1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much money is Trump sending to israel or what new country is he looking to occupy on their behalf? That tends to be the motivation for these occasional "pep talk" fluff threads.

Goddamn this gets me hyped

Attached: 1522957756263.png (810x532, 21.21K)

epic my friend

Signing up asap
Fuck this gay earth

See you up there m80

What are the other 5?

Army, navy, air force, marines, and administration?

Coast Guard
It is more of a maritime police/paramilitary force now, but it does still have a function as our shallow-water/riverine navy

Shouldn't he have waited until we have more to do up there? Right now, the only weapons that could go in space usefully are nuclear ICBMs. You're not going to get space commandos having laser fire fights on Mars until probably the next Century.

Dropping nuclear missiles from orbit on people who don't want their kids to be half-nigger faggots who need to borrow every dollar they ever earn is pretty much the only thing he wants "us" to do up there.

The shilling was really tight and effective the first few days after kikefy got rekt. Are you niggers really reduced to first post, worst post, fuck d-drumpf again? If you were halfway decent youd have ripped the board apart, but you idiots are so innefective and obvioud you let it slip right through your kike fingers. Whoever is running your ops needs to be fired.

Amazing logic user, top heh

Nuclear wouldn't even be necessary. A kinetic projectile weapon in orbit could create massive devastation with absolutely no countermeasures possible (yet). This would, of course, create massive diplomatic outcry.
But in the highly optimistic/unlikely but still possible scenario that he is planning to become a dictator and pull a 'I was merely pretending to be a Zionist', having the ability to wipe a 100-mile area off the map in the blink of an, even through ICBM defense systems like Israel's Iron Dome, could be his trump card to not get offed by Mossad.

Filtered.

Old news but all heil kaiser.

Attached: NASA-deceive[1].jpg (646x236, 22.13K)

It's not "still possible". At all. It is delusional fiction.

This more than likely. Rods from god have been talked about for decades now, I'm assuming the us has some orbital capabilities, but I think the test phase is now over.

Subtlety is dead huh? Whatever happened to the 2016 era shills? Those faggots at least were less predictable.

Plus all that navy railgun research would be perfectly suited to this

Attached: Capture.JPG (694x446, 80.5K)

One of the first things I can see happening are space bases designed to bring back valuable resources you can only get in space for use in military applications. There probably won't be actually battles in space for a long time. Another quick development in this program will probably be a quick way to get from Earth to space, as that's needed to even get this started and we've been mostly depending on Russian rockets. Surveillance will be another big one.

You are pretty out of touch if you think Space Force is going to start out with sending armed forces into space. US doesn't even have a way to get those forces up their on their own right now.

Bot? Every user already knows flat earth is a fucking joke.

Drumpfstein is a wannabe Reagan and Nixon.

Excellent idea, they're gonna shove everything they can up there. Railguns and rods are first up I bet.

Exactly. With the unmanned tech of today, why would we even station more than a few soldiers in space anyways?

Another thread died for nothing. Good job OP. Nothing ever happens.

I posted a graphic demonstrating that NASA is a jewish hoax
You brought up flat Earth juden
You are the Trumpstein promoting kike here, pushing jewish science, pretending that the CIA didn't back Trumpstein.
Every word you've written here betrays your shilling for jewry and their psyops while accusing anons of saying things they never said.

The sooner we start colonizing other worlds the more likely the white race is to survive. European caliphate will have many nuclear weapons within my lifetime, please save my son Elon.

Attached: 1527558380420.png (808x805, 1.01M)

Trump will build a wall on the moon before he builds on one Earth.

(((>>11738283)))
Heard it before user, try again next time?

Coming Soon: SpaceX Spartan Armor

I posted a graphic showing that NASA literally translated from your native hebrew means to deceive
It's jewish science fiction for normies
This is Zig Forums and you're still shilling your shit for trumpstein on here

Like when Trump bombed the fuck out of Syria weeks ago and it injured/killed all of 5 people? Fuck the kikes have him at their beck and call.

LoL This is true

Attached: WheresTheBeefGirlHasHadEnoughOfNeoConsDonsBullshit.jpg (317x484, 67.49K)

This is part of the solidification of the NWOs power, there will be world strife
>(((Coincidentally))) we just had new technology and a space force established
Trump gets to bring in the single Earth government

Attached: Screenshot_20180614-222636_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 1.31M)

I think halo eh pretty cool guys

He shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

Careful user, youre project alamo for pointing that out! S-stop shilling for drumpflestiltskin and start beleiving the earth is flat g-d damn you goy!

Yes, yes they do

Attached: trump2[1].jpg (609x343, 29.69K)

Fuck me, this timeline.

NASA in hebrew means to deceive, does it or does it not, fellow fashy based NeoCon promoting isreali kike?

We can't manage to move to 1 county and seize power, we're certainly not going to move to Mars en masse. We should do both, though.

Attached: Han_suicide.png (800x450, 505.03K)

I know you! Youre the designated drumpf shill. You started back in april 2017 and you always make sure to post le fashy based when you try your reddit snark here! Tell me more about fag earth user! I'm so excited to hear all the reasons why we live on a disk and we better just give up now :')

NASA is yet another thoroughly kiked-up useless corrupt government administration.
Which is exactly why SpaceX and this are good - they break their monopoly on American space initiatives. NASA will be completely superfluous as now they have a replacement in both civilian and government sectors. This opens the possibility of GETTING RID OF NASA

NASA is one massive tax fraud and pushes jewish science fiction for the goy

You literally spam the board up with pro-ZOG propaganda and shill for NASA

I'll nuke this entire god damned shithole planet and every single solitary fuckass that squats on it
Fuck this gay earth

Thanks niggers.

And you're so inneffective at your job, you give yourself away every thread. You also posted a classic (potentially true, but obfuscating) flat earth """"""""proof""""""" pic. Youre part of the cia thats spreading it, or youre the kind of nigger who believes everything eddie bravo says. Which one hasbara kun?

Fuck off Earth-Niggers. We're full.

Attached: alien.jpg (1024x415, 31.19K)

Space Force is going to be white as fuck.

Know no fear, user.

If you think they're going to allow space expansion without diversity you're out of your mind. Solve the problems here first then push outwards else we're just going to shit up the entire solar system.

Attached: USA ZOG Budget.png (545x360 142.07 KB, 29.53K)

Nobody mentioned flat Earth but you jew

fuck that noforehead jew alien

You know your leader is not on your side when he puts more focus on shit like this than on the immediate threat of racial and cultural destruction.

Don't worry, Trump is protecting Israel.

Space weapons are to be used on goys who think they are going to rebel against ((( us ))).

Attached: le happy merchant chatty.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

Global SS motherfucker! We infinite nao!

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44523541
Also from today
Screenshot attached because archive isn't working for me at the moment

Attached: Capture.JPG (697x636, 89.1K)

What a waste of money. All we need is proxy wars in space and a base on a lifeless rock. How about fixing shit on Earth?

That's kind of the point about jewish science fiction it helps people forget about what's actually going on on Earth

Since 1980's putting Halo para-troop Marines in the cargo bay of space shuttle has been an idea. 2002; Small Unit Space Transport and Insertion, or SUSTAIN.
Popular Science 2006; "Semper Fly: Marines in Space"
Popular Mechanics 2010 article; "The Very Real Plans to Put Marines in Space" "…The Marines' space plane takes the Corps' slogan of "first to fight" to the extreme: It could transport a squad of Marine riflemen to anyplace on earth within 2 hours, and then extract them after their mission is complete…"

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x623, 755.46K)

In reality, what he said is worthless because 1. America still allows many of these Middles Eastern "refugees" in, and 2. America already suffers from many similar issues as Europe with the difference being that in the US the problem is with the high number of negroes, mestizos, and other southern American peoples.

SUSTAINABLE MOON BASES
MARS MISSIONS
CLEARS THE WAY FOR COMMERCIAL SPACE ENTERPRISE INCLUDING SETTLEMENTS AND ASTEROID MINING
IT'S HAPPENING MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: ry4r.jpg (800x657 1.05 MB, 61.69K)

Just like the wall.
NOT

hahahahaa eat shit nigger

Why would you mine asteroids from a moon base instead of just mining the moon?

Actually, if there's a suitable craft, "space marines" may be closer than we think. Without any pesky air to slow you down, it may be possible to go about anywhere on Earth in couple hours. What I'm not sure about is how vulnerable or not would such a craft be, since the destination would supposedly be close to hostile forces.

are you this retarded?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2147404/Found-The-single-asteroid-thats-worth-60-billion-years-financial-output-entire-WORLD.html
archive.li/HeFMf

Why?

Attached: 1491282664980.png (680x510, 547.4K)

space is sovereign you want an Aryan colony? build it.

They're called niggers and they aren't people

How will you build communities in space without diversity goy?

Space isn't sovereign, neither is the moon.

so who owns space?

Is it too much to hope for that the real job of the space force will be a bit more… terrestrial?

Attached: mT64158.jpg (1920x1080, 179.98K)

Captain king?

he cannot fight nasa alone.

he has to create new friends and military was always on his side, thus he will potentially fill up this new org with his allies, which will finally help us to acknowledge god.

i think it's obvious move, but i'll state it anyways.

Attached: 1519068096664.jpg (858x952, 222.71K)

I know

No, I understand that asteroids have valuable metals – especially platinum group – but they also could need orbital mining equipment or space-portable extraction facilities that set up around asteroids or even some kind of ship that grabs smaller asteroids and brings them back to a fixed location for processing. The Moon is right there, though, and could host extensive processing facilities with much less logistical hurdles.

too narrow minded, attach a space tug to it and pull it into geo spatial orbit

Exactly.
Gyrojet, designed to be fired in space;

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x525, 487.2K)

Yeah, I mentioned that possibility in the exact post you just responded to. The moon is still right there. You can't walk before you crawl.

Checked

Checked trips

why they hell are you so obsessed with using the moon to mine? you don't need it to do that the moon has it's own purpose and that is to facilitate colonies in space and mars since water is the most difficult resource to transport into space, but hey if you want mining runoff in your largest supply of water go why not
"Moon Has a Hundred Times More Water Than Thought
Oceans' worth of water estimated in interior—"total game changer"?"
archive.li/rpc4

god i screwed that post up but you get my point

WE ARE THE GODS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

WE ARE THE SOLDIERS, THE LEGION, OF LIGHT

WE ARE THE CENTER, THE DEATH OF THE SUN

FIRE AND FLAME, WE ARE ONE

Attached: tumblr_nixvfyReSM1u19hiso1_1280.jpg (945x539, 73K)

Hi Schlomo.

SEPERATE BUT EQUAL

Any kikes kvetching about that dog whistle? Got my tail wagging.

Hollywood

Because it has a lot of valuable minerals in its own right, like vast quantities of titanium?
Sure you do.
Pretty sure the moon is large enough to do both. Mining on the Moon would be a colony in space.
We can get to Mars from Earth right now.

Pity no one ever has done so up till now

Attached: neil-armstrong-boots-moon-7[1].jpg (1275x720, 185.88K)

titanium is the most abundant metal on earth
don't ignore the rest of my post about the water on the moon the water is by far the most valuable resource on it and it does not need mined it needs extracted.
colonies and bases are completely different please read a book once and again

Attached: base.jpg (1280x800 429.67 KB, 322.22K)

I have a feeling that you Amerifats are going to fuck the moon up.

Pretty sure that would be aluminum or iron.

Nigger he takes pics with everybody… Gas yourself sholmo

This is udder insanity and I'm surprised so many here support this.
Nothing will start WW3 quicker than militarizing space.
Here's an old paper on similar stuff for those of you who like weapons tech.
journals.aps.org/rmp/pdf/10.1103/RevModPhys.59.S1

Attached: mokou embarrassed.jpg (600x610 41.6 KB, 25.58K)