Trump to establish space force as sixth military branch

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

SPACE WAR NOW!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE IT'S HAPPENING.

cnbc.com/video/2018/06/18/trump-space-force-sixth-military-branch.html

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-announces-hes-directing-pentagon-to-create-space-force-as-independent-service-branch/2018/06/18/486799bc-7315-11e8-bda1-18e53a448a14_story.html?utm_term=.4812769bc6e0

Pres. Trump calls for establishment of a "space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces."

"When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space."

Attached: master-chief.jpg (84.49 KB, 1200x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44523541
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2147404/Found-The-single-asteroid-thats-worth-60-billion-years-financial-output-entire-WORLD.html
archive.li/HeFMf
archive.li/rpc4
journals.aps.org/rmp/pdf/10.1103/RevModPhys.59.S1
archive.li/YpDmk
archive.is/wofRe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NRO_Launches
cnbc.com/2018/06/18/national-space-council-trump-signs-space-debris-directive.html
afspc.af.mil/
youtube.com/watch?v=LMbI6sk-62E
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/name-our-new-military-branch-adeptus-astartes

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

How much money is Trump sending to israel or what new country is he looking to occupy on their behalf? That tends to be the motivation for these occasional "pep talk" fluff threads.

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

"Our destiny beyond the Earth is not only a matter of national identity but a matter of national security," Trump said.
Our destiny beyond the Earth
Goddamn this gets me hyped

Attached: 1522957756263.png (21.21 KB, 810x532)

Connor James
Connor James

establishing a new branch of the military is not deserving of a thread
epic my friend

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Signing up asap
Fuck this gay earth

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

See you up there m80

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

What are the other 5?

Army, navy, air force, marines, and administration?

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Coast Guard
It is more of a maritime police/paramilitary force now, but it does still have a function as our shallow-water/riverine navy

David Thomas
David Thomas

Shouldn't he have waited until we have more to do up there? Right now, the only weapons that could go in space usefully are nuclear ICBMs. You're not going to get space commandos having laser fire fights on Mars until probably the next Century.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Shouldn't he have waited until we have more to do up there?
Dropping nuclear missiles from orbit on people who don't want their kids to be half-nigger faggots who need to borrow every dollar they ever earn is pretty much the only thing he wants "us" to do up there.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

The shilling was really tight and effective the first few days after kikefy got rekt. Are you niggers really reduced to first post, worst post, fuck d-drumpf again? If you were halfway decent youd have ripped the board apart, but you idiots are so innefective and obvioud you let it slip right through your kike fingers. Whoever is running your ops needs to be fired.

we cant do much
why do anything?
Amazing logic user, top heh

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Nuclear wouldn't even be necessary. A kinetic projectile weapon in orbit could create massive devastation with absolutely no countermeasures possible (yet). This would, of course, create massive diplomatic outcry.
But in the highly optimistic/unlikely but still possible scenario that he is planning to become a dictator and pull a 'I was merely pretending to be a Zionist', having the ability to wipe a 100-mile area off the map in the blink of an, even through ICBM defense systems like Israel's Iron Dome, could be his trump card to not get offed by Mossad.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Filtered.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Old news but all heil kaiser.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Trump plays along with jewish science fiction, us fashy based blue pilled normies love jewish science fiction! This only reinforces our faith in the jewish hoax on the goy Trumpstein even more!

Attached: NASA-deceive[1].jpg (22.13 KB, 646x236)

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

But in the highly optimistic/unlikely but still possible scenario that he is planning to become a dictator and pull a 'I was merely pretending to be a Zionist'
It's not "still possible". At all. It is delusional fiction.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

This more than likely. Rods from god have been talked about for decades now, I'm assuming the us has some orbital capabilities, but I think the test phase is now over.

f-filtered
maybe if I keep focusing on drumpf they'll consensus crack
F-F-FUCK DRUMPF

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

flat earth cia niggers are also the ones screaming about muh drumpf
Subtlety is dead huh? Whatever happened to the 2016 era shills? Those faggots at least were less predictable.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

The CIA supported Trumpstein scam, is being opposed by the CIA

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Plus all that navy railgun research would be perfectly suited to this

Attached: Capture.JPG (80.5 KB, 694x446)

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

One of the first things I can see happening are space bases designed to bring back valuable resources you can only get in space for use in military applications. There probably won't be actually battles in space for a long time. Another quick development in this program will probably be a quick way to get from Earth to space, as that's needed to even get this started and we've been mostly depending on Russian rockets. Surveillance will be another big one.

You are pretty out of touch if you think Space Force is going to start out with sending armed forces into space. US doesn't even have a way to get those forces up their on their own right now.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

the cia supported drumpf
even though they didn't
also lol earth is flat
the nigger is so dumb it can't even read
Bot? Every user already knows flat earth is a fucking joke.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Drumpfstein is a wannabe Reagan and Nixon.
muh star wars missile shield

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

Excellent idea, they're gonna shove everything they can up there. Railguns and rods are first up I bet.

Exactly. With the unmanned tech of today, why would we even station more than a few soldiers in space anyways?

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Another thread died for nothing. Good job OP. Nothing ever happens.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

I posted a graphic demonstrating that NASA is a jewish hoax
You brought up flat Earth juden
You are the Trumpstein promoting kike here, pushing jewish science, pretending that the CIA didn't back Trumpstein.
Every word you've written here betrays your shilling for jewry and their psyops while accusing anons of saying things they never said.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

The sooner we start colonizing other worlds the more likely the white race is to survive. European caliphate will have many nuclear weapons within my lifetime, please save my son Elon.

Attached: 1527558380420.png (1.01 MB, 808x805)

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Trump will build a wall on the moon before he builds on one Earth.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

(((>>11738283)))
i have no argument
all I can do is post like a faggot
I didn't post the obvious fag-earth kike psyop photo
don't blame me for spreading retarded theories designed to poison the well
muuhhhhhh drummmpfff
Heard it before user, try again next time?

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Coming Soon: SpaceX Spartan Armor

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

I posted a graphic showing that NASA literally translated from your native hebrew means to deceive
It's jewish science fiction for normies
This is Zig Forums and you're still shilling your shit for trumpstein on here

Carter Young
Carter Young

tfw trump accidentally discovers xenos and ends up causing a planetary war in order to get that sweet space oil.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Like when Trump bombed the fuck out of Syria weeks ago and it injured/killed all of 5 people? Fuck the kikes have him at their beck and call.

Ayden James
Ayden James

LoL This is true

Attached: WheresTheBeefGirlHasHadEnoughOfNeoConsDonsBullshit.jpg (67.49 KB, 317x484)

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

This is part of the solidification of the NWOs power, there will be world strife
"Aliens" come to attack while we weak
(((Coincidentally))) we just had new technology and a space force established
ID4 2020 happens
Trump gets to bring in the single Earth government

Attached: Screenshot-20180614-222636-YouTube.jpg (1.31 MB, 2220x1080)

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

I think halo eh pretty cool guys

He shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

a gorillion missiles
5 deaths
assad comfortably in power, with even more sr-400/500s at his disposal
Careful user, youre project alamo for pointing that out! S-stop shilling for drumpflestiltskin and start beleiving the earth is flat g-d damn you goy!

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

the kikes have him at their beck and call.
Yes, yes they do

Attached: trump2[1].jpg (29.69 KB, 609x343)

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

HIJENKS
Fuck me, this timeline.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

NASA in hebrew means to deceive, does it or does it not, fellow fashy based NeoCon promoting isreali kike?

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

space force will be 56% hwhite
star wars are brother wars fought for Jews
We can't manage to move to 1 county and seize power, we're certainly not going to move to Mars en masse. We should do both, though.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

yfw you are just barely to old to sign up as a space marine

Attached: Han-suicide.png (505.03 KB, 800x450)

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

fashy based
I know you! Youre the designated drumpf shill. You started back in april 2017 and you always make sure to post le fashy based when you try your reddit snark here! Tell me more about fag earth user! I'm so excited to hear all the reasons why we live on a disk and we better just give up now :')

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

NASA is yet another thoroughly kiked-up useless corrupt government administration.
Which is exactly why SpaceX and this are good - they break their monopoly on American space initiatives. NASA will be completely superfluous as now they have a replacement in both civilian and government sectors. This opens the possibility of GETTING RID OF NASA

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

NASA is one massive tax fraud and pushes jewish science fiction for the goy

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

You literally spam the board up with pro-ZOG propaganda and shill for NASA

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

I'll nuke this entire god damned shithole planet and every single solitary fuckass that squats on it
Fuck this gay earth

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

You're not going to get space commandos having laser fire fights on Mars until probably the next Century.

Thanks niggers.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

And you're so inneffective at your job, you give yourself away every thread. You also posted a classic (potentially true, but obfuscating) flat earth """"""""proof""""""" pic. Youre part of the cia thats spreading it, or youre the kind of nigger who believes everything eddie bravo says. Which one hasbara kun?

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Fuck off Earth-Niggers. We're full.

Attached: alien.jpg (31.19 KB, 1024x415)

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

56%ers will be smarter than airmen and tougher than Marines in order to qualify for space.

Space Force is going to be white as fuck.

Know no fear, user.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

If you think they're going to allow space expansion without diversity you're out of your mind. Solve the problems here first then push outwards else we're just going to shit up the entire solar system.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Pres. Trump calls for establishment of a "space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces."
"When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space."

Attached: USA-ZOG-Military-Budget-1.gif (29.53 KB, 545x360)
Attached: USA-ZOG-Military-Budget-2.jpg (142.07 KB, 960x684)
Attached: USA-ZOG-Budget.png (592.92 KB, 2006x2556)

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Nobody mentioned flat Earth but you jew

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

fuck that noforehead jew alien

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

You know your leader is not on your side when he puts more focus on shit like this than on the immediate threat of racial and cultural destruction.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Don't worry, Trump is protecting Israel.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Space weapons are to be used on goys who think they are going to rebel against ((( us ))).

Attached: le-happy-merchant-chatty.gif (1.81 MB, 500x500)

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

this forum is just burgers
Global SS motherfucker! We infinite nao!

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44523541
Also from today
Screenshot attached because archive isn't working for me at the moment

Attached: Capture.JPG (89.1 KB, 697x636)

William Turner
William Turner

What a waste of money. All we need is proxy wars in space and a base on a lifeless rock. How about fixing shit on Earth?

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

That's kind of the point about jewish science fiction it helps people forget about what's actually going on on Earth

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Since 1980's putting Halo para-troop Marines in the cargo bay of space shuttle has been an idea. 2002; Small Unit Space Transport and Insertion, or SUSTAIN.
Popular Science 2006; "Semper Fly: Marines in Space"
Popular Mechanics 2010 article; "The Very Real Plans to Put Marines in Space" "…The Marines' space plane takes the Corps' slogan of "first to fight" to the extreme: It could transport a squad of Marine riflemen to anyplace on earth within 2 hours, and then extract them after their mission is complete…"

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (755.46 KB, 1000x623)

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

In reality, what he said is worthless because 1. America still allows many of these Middles Eastern "refugees" in, and 2. America already suffers from many similar issues as Europe with the difference being that in the US the problem is with the high number of negroes, mestizos, and other southern American peoples.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

SUSTAINABLE MOON BASES
MARS MISSIONS
CLEARS THE WAY FOR COMMERCIAL SPACE ENTERPRISE INCLUDING SETTLEMENTS AND ASTEROID MINING
IT'S HAPPENING MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: afspc-usmap.jpg (61.69 KB, 800x657)
Attached: ry4r.jpg (1.05 MB, 1500x1515)

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Just like the wall.
NOT

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

hahahahaa eat shit nigger

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Why would you mine asteroids from a moon base instead of just mining the moon?

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

Actually, if there's a suitable craft, "space marines" may be closer than we think. Without any pesky air to slow you down, it may be possible to go about anywhere on Earth in couple hours. What I'm not sure about is how vulnerable or not would such a craft be, since the destination would supposedly be close to hostile forces.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

are you this retarded?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2147404/Found-The-single-asteroid-thats-worth-60-billion-years-financial-output-entire-WORLD.html
archive.li/HeFMf

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

taking niggers and spics into space
Why?

Attached: 1491282664980.png (547.4 KB, 680x510)

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

this narrow minded
space is sovereign you want an Aryan colony? build it.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

They're called niggers and they aren't people

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

How will you build communities in space without diversity goy?
Space isn't sovereign, neither is the moon.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

so who owns space?

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Is it too much to hope for that the real job of the space force will be a bit more… terrestrial?

Attached: mT64158.jpg (179.98 KB, 1920x1080)

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Captain king?

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

he cannot fight nasa alone.

he has to create new friends and military was always on his side, thus he will potentially fill up this new org with his allies, which will finally help us to acknowledge god.

i think it's obvious move, but i'll state it anyways.

Attached: 1519068096664.jpg (222.71 KB, 858x952)

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

I know

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

The 100-mile wide 241 Germania wouldn't be a likely target for Planetary Resources, however - it's too far away, in the solar system's main asteroid belt.
No, I understand that asteroids have valuable metals – especially platinum group – but they also could need orbital mining equipment or space-portable extraction facilities that set up around asteroids or even some kind of ship that grabs smaller asteroids and brings them back to a fixed location for processing. The Moon is right there, though, and could host extensive processing facilities with much less logistical hurdles.

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

too narrow minded, attach a space tug to it and pull it into geo spatial orbit

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Exactly.
Gyrojet, designed to be fired in space;

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (487.2 KB, 700x525)

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

attach a space tug to it
Yeah, I mentioned that possibility in the exact post you just responded to. The moon is still right there. You can't walk before you crawl.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Checked
Checked trips

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

why they hell are you so obsessed with using the moon to mine? you don't need it to do that the moon has it's own purpose and that is to facilitate colonies in space and mars since water is the most difficult resource to transport into space, but hey if you want mining runoff in your largest supply of water go why not
"Moon Has a Hundred Times More Water Than Thought
Oceans' worth of water estimated in interior—"total game changer"?"
archive.li/rpc4

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

god i screwed that post up but you get my point

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

WE ARE THE GODS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

WE ARE THE SOLDIERS, THE LEGION, OF LIGHT

WE ARE THE CENTER, THE DEATH OF THE SUN

FIRE AND FLAME, WE ARE ONE

Attached: tumblr-nixvfyReSM1u19hiso1-1280.jpg (73 KB, 945x539)

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

New World Order
Hi Schlomo.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

SEPERATE BUT EQUAL

Any kikes kvetching about that dog whistle? Got my tail wagging.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Hollywood

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

why the hell are you so obsessed with using the moon to mine?
Because it has a lot of valuable minerals in its own right, like vast quantities of titanium?
you don't need it to do that
Sure you do.
the moon has it's own purpose and that is to facilitate colonies in space
Pretty sure the moon is large enough to do both. Mining on the Moon would be a colony in space.
and mars
We can get to Mars from Earth right now.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

It's a proven fact the Moon contains Uridium and Bluxbadinium and allsorts and shit
We can get to Mars from Earth right now.
Pity no one ever has done so up till now

Attached: neil-armstrong-boots-moon-7[1].jpg (185.88 KB, 1275x720)

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

titanium is the most abundant metal on earth
don't ignore the rest of my post about the water on the moon the water is by far the most valuable resource on it and it does not need mined it needs extracted.
colonies and bases are completely different please read a book once and again

Attached: colony.jpg (322.22 KB, 1280x800)
Attached: -base.jpg (429.67 KB, 1920x1357)

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

let's mine the moon and shit
I have a feeling that you Amerifats are going to fuck the moon up.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

titanium is the most abundant metal on earth
Pretty sure that would be aluminum or iron.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Moon water is the secret invented resource on the Moon which we've no proof of any man setting foot on

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Nigger he takes pics with everybody… Gas yourself sholmo

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

This is udder insanity and I'm surprised so many here support this.
Nothing will start WW3 quicker than militarizing space.
Here's an old paper on similar stuff for those of you who like weapons tech.
journals.aps.org/rmp/pdf/10.1103/RevModPhys.59.S1

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

5 people
people
presumably sandniggers

Attached: wow!-it's-fucking-nothing.jpg (25.58 KB, 600x610)
Attached: mokou-embarrassed.jpg (41.6 KB, 422x509)

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

titanium is more abundant than carbon so it would be more profitable to mine carbon on the moon now realize how retarded that is
wrong
"In October, NASA crashed a two-ton rocket and the SUV-size LCROSS (Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite) into the permanently shadowed crater Cabeus on the moon's south pole."
archive.li/YpDmk

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Searching Twitter for "separate but equal" doesn't disappoint. Of course CNN noticed. archive.is/wofRe
President Donald Trump used a term from US segregationist history to describe the relationship between the Air Force and his newest military branch, the Space Force

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

so things arent allowed to be separate but equal anymore? even when were talking about branches in the military?

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

SPACE FORCE NOW

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

You won't be surprised to hear that at a time of peace the Coast Guard fires more bullets than every other branch.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Post yfw Trump makes Space Elevators real.

Attached: 92f294d051a58bdc48bdf56f04d763cb573cdd86aaa595a561a7de7297aa36d4.jpg (105.15 KB, 1280x720)

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Stopping DUDE WEED and cigarette smugglers.

Attached: whitey-keeps-taking-my-cheap-smokes.PNG (54.07 KB, 641x409)

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Bullshit sideshow.
The US would have colonized mars by now if we had allied with NatSoc Germany and deported all non-Whites (especially jews).
We could have done so many amazing things.
Instead, the entire White world is spiraling into a giant brown pile of shit favela shithole.
Our problems are here.
The solutions to our problems are here.
Space exploration/ colonization is a ridiculous pipe dream until we take back our countries and our futures.
White nationalism FIRST, space travel AFTER.

How about you stop and reverse the ongoing White genocide instead of trying to distract us with scifi mirages, Mr. Trump?

Kek.

Checked.
A bit sadly.
That's something that needs to be changed.

Gotta keep those sweet, sweet MIC megabucks flowing, amiright?
I mean, how are the kikes going to bankrupt us even faster if we don't spend trillions on "diversity in space?"
Still better than more bullshit wars, though.
Although. they'll still be starting those up as quick as they can, I'm sure.

The "dirt" on the moon is a type of rock. It is very similar to non-organic dirt or rock on the Earth because the moon and the Earth share a common origin. The lunar regolith (moon dirt) and bedrock beneath it is hundreds of miles thick. There may be valuable minerals in it, but they would be widely dispersed and hard to concentrate. Most of the concentration of minerals on Earth has occurred due to the action of water and microbes over billions of years. The moon has had none of that, of course. Literally worse than Earth in every way. Helium 3 is talked about sometimes, but it is hugely overhyped. Hydrogen- boron11 fusion has all of the advantages of H3 fusion but uses much more common materials. It is more difficult to achieve, but neither are at all practical with existing tech.
Asteroids, on the other hand, are not all made of rock. Some asteroids are composed nearly 100% out of iron, nickel, and small amounts of other metals. They are essentially fragments of planetary core that are free-floating in space. The quantity of iron and nickel in a single smaller-sized iron asteroid is immense. As in thousands of times more than the entire history of iron production on Earth. That is why asteroid mining is an interesting prospect.
Much depends on the economics, though. Right now it is frankly ridiculous to even talk about as a concept. Current technology is simply inadequate. Only with much better technology, such as nuclear pulse propulsion or fusion rockets or similar, can robust space exploitation be feasible.
None of that is happening, though, because of the ongoing genocide of White people destroying the wellspring of human greatness and technological advancement.
Furthermore, all technology requires an entire production chain of capable people to continue to be produced. Nog-tier workers just don't cut it for spacecraft and similar.

Without White nationalism this talk of "space forces" is all useless posturing.
The backs of the White workers are already breaking under the strain of the military and black/ brown welfare and related costs.
White America is dying (or rather, being murdered) and the emperor is singing the praises of his resplendent new robes.
Stupid.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

call me when the first astartes start coming out.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Holy shit Saudi Arabia defense expenditure is that high?? And they needed American ship to help put down some fucking yeminis? Jesus fucking Christ I guess the axiom of "arabs can't into modern military" is true
Anyone got any insight into this?

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

More like cocaine.

John Johnson
John Johnson

checked

Attached: w9efuherf.png (750.87 KB, 1006x895)
Attached: weoduhwedfh.gif (24.44 KB, 183x207)
Attached: er94hjr.gif (788.15 KB, 240x138)

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

shills and kikes show up like flies on shit
the future is set and reconquesta of Earth and Mother Europe will begin in our lifetime
Fucking Rats and Mudpeople they never learn

Ethan White
Ethan White

Why is the Coast Guard a military agency but the Border Patrol is civilian aka drastically less powers and shitskin invaders get civilian as opposed to military courts (military court is usually a speedy one day trial).

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Solution: supplement border wall with border moat. Now border is technically a 'coast' and we can deploy Navy / Coastguard to assist in guarding our river world.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

'Bout fucking time.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

This is a good point, actually, but I believe it's because border patrol is only considered police force and doesn't "require" the level of power military provides; ICE having levels of power on par with the Army or the Air Force would impart upon them the potential power to use lethal force if necessary along with a wider array of toys to play with to accomplish their mission and I think that's necessary at this stage in the game. Plus, if someone decided to increase ICE's power levels to over 9000, you know the kvetching would just get 6 million decibels louder.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

user what the fuck even is that pic. It's a public regret that they didn't take photos of the first footprints on the moon. Those prints on from later landings.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Israel demands control over low orbit.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

ICE routinely has to deal with heavily armed drug cartels, I think it's high time they go entirely paramilitary.
I would unabashedly give them a license to kill.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

Godspeed Murricans.

Attached: 257e53bff92828690b17350f8b68dc22f27800bfac577951b3d072bde94dfe5b.jpg (306.13 KB, 1880x1252)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

They suck

Not a bad plan.
The great border canal.
Not very practical, though.

This
We need ICE to be a military branch far more than we need "space diversity force!!!!!!"
Furthermore, make a mile wide strip along the border into a "military base."
The longest military base in the world.
All foreigners who trespass onto the base are hostile invaders and get the bullet.
Also, the wall would then be military infrastructure and, as we all know, the military gets ludicrous amounts of fat cash out of the taxpayers pockets.
How about they actually use some of it to DEFEND THE COUNTRY DAMMIT.

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

This is the way white American men should think. Manifest destiny! Everything is destined to belong to us! We are the conquerers!

Jackson King
Jackson King

space diversity force
Not what it will be.
The problem with NASA is that is supposedly a civilian operation, that places it under regulations that they can be sued for violating. If anyone is "diversity hiring" it's NASA, and that has gummed up the works and slowed down progress to a fucking crawl. They even have to create non-space-related jobs to keep the "intellectual" welfare hires busy, wasting billions.
The military does not have to follow any such regulations or guidelines, especially if the projects are secret, due to national security. Trump can order something done, and the military will just hire the best people to do it, race or gender be damned.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Do you know how large of a project that would be? Look what a horror the Panama Canal was. Times that by 100. A wall is so much easier to construct.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

lethal force
Local police are allowed to use that.
wider array of toys
Where do you think surplus military gear goes? Do you think it gets binned? Local police are armed better than most countries militaries.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

Seriously…..where do I sign up???

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

the nro?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NRO_Launches

Attached: NROL-32-Patch.png (218.57 KB, 798x714)

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Best option aside from the third option.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.03 MB, 1920x1080)

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

ICE with military powers
instead of space marines
Why not both? The best reason to build up a military branch dedicated entirely to outer space is simply that nobody else has touched it yet; if we are the first to develop a space corps, we have complete and total domination of the field and everybody else will be forced to recognize that until they are willing to put forth the time and effort to catch up to it, no matter how piddly a space corps might be.

ridiculous amounts of taxpayer funding for the military
Only once the federal balance is audited should we consider it. Our government wastes stupid amounts of money solely because they don't get audited and don't think they'll ever get caught. ESPECIALLY Department of Defense spending.

Sure, they get second-hand guns and weaponry, but they don't get tanks or high-capacity explosives or the most modern technology. If we make them military, we have to give them military might and the logistics that go along with it; ICE may be federally funded, but it's still not receiving the same attention or funding they need to compete with military-strength drug cartels.

Paramilitary Immigration Control would truly be a welcome sight to behold because it would effectively give them carte blanche to use military might to fight drug pushers and caravans of illegal invaders.

Attached: why-not-both.gif (965.62 KB, 398x223)

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Can't fucking wait to join the Space Force

Attached: 5b280ab540e72.gif (4.33 MB, 800x363)

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

It was announced today and I am sure there are 1000s of people interested. So who do we contact for recruitment? The air force?

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Except that "White American men" are losing everything that we ALREADY HAVE (or had recently).
Our country is being OVERRUN with genocidal "diversity."
We are being conquered by a "peace time" invasion of disgusting shitholers.
Every year things get worse.
You can see that, right?

Listen and Believe!!!
Also literally irrelevant.
The house is on fire. We should be putting out the fire, not planning a road trip.

Why not both?
Because the national dept.
Because the country is going to shit and "the diversity" is still pouring in with no signs of even slowing down.
Because the kike federal reserve still exists.
Because we have MORE IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

national dept
Who's nation are you speaking for exactly? You cannot get in the way of this. My first redpill was catching John Stewart kvetching about NASA apropos of nothing. Do you even know what space smells like? Do you know the grade of individuals shaped for service? Came this far to go nowhere, and you cannot stop it. The amazing caliber of man. A bullet, a shell, that cracks the heavens. Are you ready, or are you left back? What's that sound?

Attached: Magic.mp4 (137.71 KB, 360x360)
Attached: here-you-go-buddy-.webm (15.43 MB, 492x360)

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Yeah but in the crystal language book it does not have that definition.

I am totally jelous of this and very enthusiastic at the same time. Hmmm

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

You never broke the skymen? Why are you here?

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

You all know in the current situation this programm will just end up with 60% of the budget pocketed by kike contractors and investors, then the small reaps of the research transfered for free to Jewistan with a signed off billion dollar paycheck to procude it, only for Jews to sell it to Americas enemies for even more profit.

And and the end of the day it will be some shitty rocket launched space drone to deliver bombs or some small lazer against missiles and satelites running on a huge battery with 10 shot capacity.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

What are we waiting for? Let's fucking go with the Space Marines already. If enough of Zig Forums became officers it could be possible to form a small Aryan Imperium up in space. Gotta start somewhere right?
realistically though, it's the U.S. so, the Space Corps is probably going to have tons of nogs spliced in just for "muh duhvursuhdee"

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

The Coast Guard is now under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) while all the other branches of service (Marines, Navy, Air Force, and Faggots) fall under the Department of Defense (DoD). Border Patrol ALSO falls under DHS. They're essentially run by the same mob boss.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

In space, diversity doesn't matter.
be nog
street monkey'in away
"check out my daps, dawg".youtube
tether cord snaps
float out into endless space
"SSSHEEEEEIIIITTTT"

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Trump to establish space force as sixth military branch
Well, I guess this is how the future UNSC begins. First we stop the illegal aliens and then the actual aliens.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Time of peace
USA
I think its a sample size issue

Attached: smug-646.jpg (79.21 KB, 1280x720)

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

I think white people should leave the planet. Seriously, all 1.1 billion of us, just get on some SSTOs, lofstrom loops, Project Orion ships and get the fuck out of here.

Seriously we have the technology, and maybe chinks. No one else can follow us up there, they'd all be stuck on the planet by virtue of their stupidity.
Even if we just stay in orbit, and go no farther, the niggers can't follow us.
And it would be too expensive to virtue signal by bring niggers up to orbit, so no one would do it. Low earth orbit is the ultimate suburb.

Also once we stopped providing the subhumans with food, they'd probably all collapse to a population of ~2 million, maybe in a few million years even evolve a brain.

Attached: xxl.jpg (52.58 KB, 835x662)

David Butler
David Butler

Right now, the only weapons that could go in space usefully are nuclear ICBMs
The only weapons YOU'VE heard of, brainlet. Are you really so ignorant that you think what you know is all there is TO know?

I'll tell you right now that if humanity can do one final thing a lifting of our quarantine has been negotiated. If you don't know what that thing is, better ask somebody.

Attached: b4a7470f715cfc078853d9ea146cce6e099dd4444ff3b2f673c3c3ee4733f79a.png (452.58 KB, 546x409)

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Close, but you're still talking about half-measures. Want to take another crack at it?

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Brealkng the Heavens.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

It's Trumperor, his favorite color is gold. He's going to gild it.

Attached: Moon.jpg (161.42 KB, 1360x768)

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

the moon
Which one? I'm trying to get far enough away from this planet that your moon and my moon aren't the same but i'm still going to mine your moon for the lulz faggot

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

An astronaut must have something to look back at.

Attached: Levon-Helm-Poor-Old-Dirt-Farmer-Official-Music-Video.webm (10.12 MB, 320x240)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

implying the Star-Children are responsible for this
we both know those faggot Orokin are responsible for all of this shit.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

LEarn to make a proper thread faggot, this isn't kikechan.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Hundred bucks a round and they don't fly straight.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Yeah they don't fly so good although I'm sure a modern production would work a fair bit better.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Wow truly impressive such space very rocket wow many trump
t. Pleiadean

Matthew White
Matthew White

Anime, meet real.

President Trump signs space junk directive aimed at cleaning up the cosmos
cnbc.com/2018/06/18/national-space-council-trump-signs-space-debris-directive.html

Attached: 27831.jpg (93.55 KB, 600x864)

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

So…are we expecting an alien invasion? Are we going to be making XCOM real any time soon? I can't really think of any other reason this would exist outside of dick waving.

Attached: XCOM-Cosplay.jpg (186.45 KB, 1024x681)

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

thoth get checked.
NASA left in orbit as the god emperor's space marines conquer the asteroid belt and beyond

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Cause tidal forces shit for brains.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Any aliens that wanted to "invade" (aka destroy) us would be so far advanced of humanity that we'd be completely gone before we even knew anything happened. It's much more likely they've already invaded our society and are using us as useful loosh fuel instead of dead carbon.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

ZOOOOOGGGGG BBBLLLLEEESSSS AMMMMEEEEERRRIIICCCAAAAA

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

It's probably due to more boring things like spy/weaponized satellites, orbital missiles, space drones, lunar lasers, etc.
No aliens yet.

Juan Young
Juan Young

Heck and high water. They cannot get our of this.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Trump says he is going to do something
So it isn't going to happen then? Sage

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

trump making anime real

It was supposed to just be a meme!

Attached: PEPE-Nightmare.gif (1.96 MB, 600x600)

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

WHERE DO I SIGN UP

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

i cant wait to do as my ancestors did and escape a heavily taxed life in search of the new frontier, the west, space

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Rheinard Von Trump

Attached: 07c.jpg (184.82 KB, 1460x913)

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

Where do you think memes began, user? Life reflects art.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Probably spaceforce.gov when it exists. Who did GE Trump put in charge of forming it?

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

starting a space force before you even disclose zero point energy
pathetic tbh

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

afspc.af.mil/

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

The navy rail gun development should be set to status:hold, pending dire needs of materials engineering. Funding should be on advancing our nation's sons, towards better alloy and metallurgy, and better capacitor research.

The railgun melts itself in multiple places. You can help it; Space escapism cannot.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Wait, why is this treated like its something new? Hasnt this been talked about months ago already? I distinctively remember this. Is it just now being put into action or something?

Jacob White
Jacob White

An astronaut must have something to look back at.
Yeah, if he survives the future space war.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

we'll just replace the melted pieces when they break
looks like we're gonna need an entire new railgun
t. us military

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Sometimes perfectly acceptable for R&D, especially when facilitating autocratic companies within the nation and securing fathers and sons, and useful for non-treasonous State propaganda. However, never acceptable for deployment, military readiness testing, and eternal jewry / central bank / Asiatic stupidity.

For instance, if Trump uses such to create or facilitate new companies, which solves the NASA multicult-jew-meekness-lock further (ending the Shuttle-Bus was one necessary part), this would be a good thing. Need not spend more, just allocate better, and facilitate the fight (instead of avoiding it like NASA astro-nuttery). Ex: NASA space probe vs astroscam: the latter being the failure for decades, the former succeeding every now and then due to teams, companies, and parallel paths (shutdown in the last decade due to Obama capitulation to the asiatics, diversity shits, and wyamen mediocrity-first – all forms of gifting).

It is possible to facilitate the fight, instead of avoiding it. Another example is SpaceX - They've stalled. I don't care about cars in space, nor pandering to stupid propaganda machines that are bored. As soon as Musk did that last car nonsense (which he thought would galvanize support), nearly every power lever that mattered stopped withholding their punches due. There has been a gridlock of space scams, and it has been worsening; Trump can address this by ending escapist hamster wheels.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Maybe we need to drop the braindead ideal of "burn tons and tons of hydrazine to lift very heavy cylinder full of hydrazine into low orbit" and "invent" a more practical method of propulsion, like electricity (which is by no means a "new" form of spacecraft propulsion).

"Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do"

Attached: tesla-free-energy.jpg (1.08 MB, 1257x4361)

Jace Price
Jace Price

I'm not going to follow you there.
Hydrazine maneuvering is understood and practical.
Development of propulsion variants is proceeding under R&D.
The two should not be confused.

Discarding steam vs electric is one such confusion of power vs control, pushed to early, in rooms full of asians, with kike bankers frothing at their mouths.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

I'm partial to space guns and space trains. I've seen space spirals and space 747's, any other space enabling techniques?

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Woops, long day at work. Concentration slipping

Attached: Quicklauncher.jpg (13.74 KB, 413x241)
Attached: exitingtube.jpg (13.15 KB, 406x325)

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

vid
All that effort, and they only hit Joshua Tree National Park? They could have at least hit some diversity central, or a ceaspool city, or even just something in mexico. Waste, on all levels.

/sageofftopic

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Quantum tunneling using controlled bose-einstein condensates for instantaneous movement anywhere in the universe without any perceptible force
t. greenpill

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

He did say moon base, so possible weapons manufacturing site along with general industry. Afterall, moon to LEO is always cheaper than Earth surface to LEO.

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

I'm not a technician, or if I ever am I can only fit so much at a time in one head. But every time I've done it, four of us just went to the half-sphere and all visualized the same place at the same frequency, and when it came up 'onscreen' we confirmed it and just appeared there. Quite handy, and maybe you're right about the technicals. You should work on it more. However it works, I can assure you it works.
t. Dropship Planetary Infiltrator

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Your a nigger tier retard, I wish we could shoot you out the end of a mass driver for extra thrust.

Attached: moonboots-apollo.001.jpg (43.04 KB, 500x211)
Attached: buzz-aldrin-moon-boots-HwXkBIa.jpg (453.3 KB, 1024x819)

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=LMbI6sk-62E
Real shit though, we need to get the largest chunk of the DoD budget for an orbital ring.

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Jump to 3:10 fagot.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

Titanium burns in air before it melts, it needs to be refined in an extremely high vacuum, which is expensive as fuck on earth. Titanium export from Luna for space use may happen relatively soon but it's export to earth could happen once a mass driver is setup.

Ian White
Ian White

I just wanted to add before I go that although most people won't understand what I mean at all, some people will hear what I'm saying and get a 'ping' of truth. Fewer will have a grasp on the concepts, fewer still will have some experience with it. And a tiny but non-trivial amount of people are screaming and frothing and pulling their hair out begging for permission to capture or eliminate me. And you know what the Tall Whites are telling them?
No.
I can literally taste their frustration, and it sustains me. Dance, puppets, dance for me. One hair on my head gets harmed and consequences will, literally, never be the same. You broke your contracts and lied and tried to stick the knife in the back of your betters, now you're on thin fucking ice–and you don't want to find out how many or what kind of sharks are circling in """that""" water. But there's a fuckload of them, because I called them here for when I drop the hammer on you. Call it a cleanup crew, all it the future you chose, call it the natural outcome of being of a race that is literally farmed to be consumed as soul food. Consider how many times your species has been consumed over the last oh I don't know, couple million years or so. Consider that I might be one of if not THE last person standing in the gap for this planet's people, or that some of you might evolve past such base uses–and then either rejoice or despair your choice.
Thanks for posting that, i couldn't be assed to waste my time doing it.

Attached: dragon1.jpg (25.37 KB, 692x424)

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

When the earth formed virtually all the gold, platinum, tungsten, cobalt and other heavy (valuable) metals accumulated near the core. Over time they got churned up in the mantel and a small percentage ended up in places we can reach while most has sunken down never to be seen again.

The moon has been up there for billions of years accumulating asteroid strikes right here next to earth for us, with no plate tectonics to melt them down to the core up or erosion to wash them away and cover them up.

While in terms of the required change in velocity to mine asteroids looks comparable to mining on the moon what it's missing is time. You can get to the moon in days and coms lag is about a second. At the asteroids transit time is in the months to years and coms lag could be as high as an hour.

I'm not trying to say one is necessarily better than the other but you should not count either out any time soon.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

No official ledger here, kike/

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I'm going to sign up too. See you in space user.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

He doesn't listen to triarii

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Nope, it's Aluminum. Titanium isn't even in the top 5

Attached: elements-p20.jpg (102.73 KB, 407x262)

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

born too late to explore the earth
born too early to explore the gala-
<tfw you will finally get to see pic related come to fruition and actively be apart of it
<tfw your childhood dreams are finally coming true
I love this president so goddamn much. This shit makes me so goddamn happy that I want to cry tears of joy like pic related.

Attached: starship-troopers.jpg (34.91 KB, 268x268)
Attached: crying-pepe.jpg (24.87 KB, 400x388)

Ethan King
Ethan King

We're coming greyboi and you're women are going to love the Big Earth Cock/BEC.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

YOU ARE NOW FREE TO DIE FOR ISRAEL IN SPACE

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Answer my question.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Fuck off. Chances are there won't be much combat going on up there from the outset since no other nation will have militarized space.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

How? Bush pulled this same stunt years ago, you must have been too young for that.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Too late, my reddit friend. They will probably launch up Jewish billionares when the establish the chosen space brigade. After all, it's based fashy Trumpenstein, right?

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Attached: Won't-Fool-Me-Again.jpg (57.6 KB, 850x400)

William Ward
William Ward

If it's a branch of the military I'm sure anyone would be able to join, even if it's as a grunt on the ground supporting ground control. I don't like his stance on Israel but the opportunity to potentially go into space or even work for ground control wouldn't be an opportunity I'd pass up. Not to mention you'd get all of the other benefits of the military once you got out, pensions, college, healthcare, etc… etc… Considering there's not really any nations that can challenge our dominance in space at this point (so the chance of dying would be low) it's an opportunity that any sane person would be stupid to pass up.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

I'm sure anyone would be able to join
Yeah since Trump defended tranny rights, you'll probably be in a unit with one of those, a feminist dyke, and a spic who wants to ethnically colonize your country. Fuck yeah! Trump is awesome!
I don't like his stance on Israel but the opportunity to potentially go into space
I'd rather blow up your fucking plane and prevent you from leaving if your okay with having your country dispossessed from afar. You'd be complicit in a serious crime.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

I'd rather blow up your fucking plane and prevent you from leaving if your okay with having your country dispossessed from afar. You'd be complicit in a serious crime.
Good luck faggot. Hopefully you'd get shot while trying to get close to any military base doing space operations.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Hopefully you'd get shot while trying to get close to any military base doing space operations.
If you're banking on hope then you're already dead mate.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Looks like we've got an internet commando here. Good luck trying to get past hundreds of armed guards.

Jason King
Jason King

all me tbh

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

There are more of us than there are of you. Find out the hard way, no skin off my back.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Hi hasbara-chan how do you do?

Attached: 061923e05716be14755dece22f0b8091db686dec.jpg (36.08 KB, 365x394)

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

one edgelord thinks everyone else is going to follow him to his death
k.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

I don't like Israel or Trumps policy on Israel but anyone who thinks people are going to be dying in space for Israel is dumb since there's probably not going to be any combat going on up there from the outset.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Tell yourself whatever you need to bud.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Sadly, we can't be the first to shitpost on the moon. Andy Warhol beat us to that.

Attached: Lunar-Shitpost.jpg (11.95 KB, 290x196)

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

/thread

Also, who gives a shit about a "Space Force" when we have niggers overrunning western countries and Jews still in control? This is normie levels of escapism.

muh space muhreens

Grow the fuck up.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

An American presence in the form of niggers and tranny's is more what anons are worried about. America shouldn't even be functioning until the race way is over.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

nigger and jew epidemic
ignoring the new branch of the military

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Honestly, I doubt a lot of niggers or tranny's will qualify since the intelligence test to join will probably be higher than that of other branches of the military.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

I like the idea of space marines, but Trump is a puppet and that takes far more precedence. No one should talk crap about the next step in evolution, only who is attempting it and for whom.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

More wishful thinking, you don't seem very sure of your own arguments.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

And what will this new branch do? What possible outcome could involve benefiting the white race?

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

I can't say I am since it's all hypothetical at this point but that also means I can't be too sure of your arguments either. Once it's established we'll have the actual facts as to whats going on as opposed to the speculation that we're both engaging in right now. Although speculation is still fun as a thought experiment.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

5 shekels has been deposited into your account

Attached: oyvey.png (281.31 KB, 283x403)

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

This was mentioned earlier with a titanium mining operation. Any mass driver on the moon used for sending refined materials back to Earth is a weapon in itself. Load some tungsten rods in and obliterate the sandniggers without any fallout.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

I'm 34, what's the age cutoff to join the Space Force?

Attached: Reluctant-Astronaut-B&W.jpg (24.33 KB, 442x359)

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

I can't be too sure of your arguments either
You can on the basis that my argument has a stronger foundation than yours. America can't escape itself right now, and that's obviously what you're hoping for, an outlet.
Once it's established we'll have the actual facts
War doesn't wait for facts to come in, it demands you put everything down and fight to the death. Domestic problems are just too out of control to expect anything to come out of this beyond a repeat of Bush's hot air.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Jewish

Robert Price
Robert Price

reddit spacing
normies
not understanding memes becoming reality
lurk 2 more years newfag
polite sage for double post

Attached: serveimage.jpg (109.49 KB, 569x366)

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

That doesn't help out only white people though retard, we're helping out nigger and spic citizens while they fucking colonize us. Destruction comes before exploration. Creation must be born in the flames of dead nigger carcasses.

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

go back to reddit faggot

Gavin White
Gavin White

I was humoring you, but now I have to call you a retard.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

(12)
Derailing not working as intended eh shlomo?
Filtered and reported

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Just saying, anything we find will be justifiably demanded by them as equal citizens. As long they think we're all equal they will just leech off us as they overpopulate us.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Also, why the fuck would it be a separate branch? It makes absolutely no sense. This is just smoke and mirrors for something else. It makes no logical sense why he would create a new branch when the Air Force could just make a separate division. Astronauts have to be in peak physical and mental shape.Do you really think there would be enough people that could even be in space to warrant a fucking entire BRANCH??? This is Star Trek levels of retardation where the future consists of a multicultural nation (NWO) where all the races magically get along and the black guy is chief engineer and a chink is flying the space ship. This is most likely just to get more votes, if anything.

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

calling someone who doesn't suck your dick a jew
classic

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

coast guard was deployed in the coast of africa for policing action

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Um, that's why you don't give illegal aliens the same rights as U.S. citizens. No amount of firepower can fix cuckoldry.

Liam Price
Liam Price

Do you have an argument or are you just going to post more le ebin trump god emperor pictures and talk about reddit spacing?

What benefit would a space branch do exactly? How could it benefit the white race at this present time? And why make it a entire branch? Why not just make it a separate division in the Air Force? The Air Force already controls satellites in space. It makes no sense to create a new branch.

But if this is you just larping then by all means, I don't accept someone who posts Trump as a 40k God emperor to be grounded in reality.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Don Knotts wasn't a kike, kid. Now can I join the Space Force or can't I? Not getting any younger here.

Attached: space-cowboys-5257b32068549.jpg (757.93 KB, 1920x1080)

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

I'm talking about the 40% non-white population that are already citizens, retard. And it doesn't matter if they're illegal, they're still colonizing us either way.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Don Knotts wasn't a kike, kid.
Find where I said that, kid.

Christian White
Christian White

That movie was fucking garbage.

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

start getting your hands dirty if all you're going to do is whine on an imageboard

Jason Long
Jason Long

Ah, ok. Filtered.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

You mean encourage violence illegally?

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

telling someone that you're filtering them is the gayest fucking thing you can do, nobody cares if you filter them or not, you're not special here

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

We already have the answer to that.

Attached: Duterte.jpg (133.04 KB, 1074x908)

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

I haven't seen anything yet . . .

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Do you have an argument
The biggest advancement the white race could make is space exploration and colonizing new worlds. Funding directly from the defense budget instead of overall federal budget means this could become a possibility. Coupled with the fact niggers don't have high enough IQ to be astronauts/pilots this will leave them in the dirt.
I don't accept someone who posts Trump as a 40k God emperor to be grounded in reality.
So you mean everyone on this board in 2015? Go fuck yourself and have another one newfag.

id 4909fd
replying after being filtered
wew

Attached: serveimage.jpg (248.72 KB, 1200x792)

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Fuck me then. Nothing will make you happy.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

stop pretending trump gives a flying fuck about white people, it's insulting to my intelligence

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

It's called honesty and it's not always pleasant.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

All you seem to want is an ethnostate because I just proposed having firing squads for the trouble makers, and that somehow didn't please you.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Yeah I was right, you are not grounded in reality whatsoever. This is all just a video game too you.

The biggest advancement the white race could make is space exploration and colonizing new worlds.

That happens when the White Race takes back Earth from niggers and Jews.

Funding directly from the defense budget instead of overall federal budget means this could become a possibility.

No it's not. Not even close. You are not grounded in reality. All this is, is another tax on the white man.

Coupled with the fact niggers don't have high enough IQ to be astronauts/pilots this will leave them in the dirt.

How many Astronauts are there right now? They have to be in peak mental and phyiscal shape. Why make a new branch when there will probably be less than 1000 people who are even physically and mentally fit for it? Why not just have the Air Force do it?

id 4909fd

replying after being filtered

I'm not that person. I know, it must be hard for more than 1 person to disagree with you. Your little self esteem can't handle it. Then again, i don't except much from someone who honestly believes the white race will go anywhere in space with niggers invading Europe and Jews laughing all the way to the bank. It's comical how stupid you are, it's as if you make it a virtue.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

How long before China and the EU announce they're doing this too and we've got a proper space race?

Attached: Warrior-raptor.jpg (10.58 KB, 225x211)

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

I don't want an "ethnostate" I want the entire fucking planet exterminated of all non-whites. You think too small.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

I'm sure the EU and US will have affirmative actions plans so Jamal can fly a rocket right into your fucking house and the rest of these delusional retards in this thread.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

This is why I don't often visit Zig Forums I only came here because /k/ somehow didn't find this relevant.

Oliver White
Oliver White

no fun allowed
Did you stay on Zig Forums from 2015 until now? You seem defeated.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Yeah sorry, no pussys allowed. You would like reddit better.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Being exterminated is fun.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

I'm mostly referring to the morons in this thread who honestly believe Trump is a 40k god emperor and they will join da space muhreens.

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

You're not actually making counter arguments, just saying it's not grounded in reality. You glow in the dark. Astronauts now are in peak physical shape for what job though? To do research and maintain a space station with minimal crews. Not to die in space on a long range recon patrol.

thinking you're filtered
I clearly wasn't talking about you since I was replying to your question, you dumb nigger. You're clearly not from here and it couldn't be more obvious. Again, lurk 2 more years, and take it easy on the enter key.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Just because there won't be space marines doesn't mean I won't get a chance to carve Moonman's face on the lunar surface.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

There's no downside that I can see to good Zig Forums lads getting in on the ground floor of a new military branch, especially when it's the fucking Space Force.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

You wouldn't know if the person you filtered is responding unless you check yours posts which means you're pretending to care which is ten times gayer than actually not caring.
Astronauts now are in peak physical shape
When you say Astronauts I here "Jamal in space thanks to the no longer oppressive
white man!"

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Maybe you don't want to see downsides.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

At this rate there will be hate crimes in space.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

There are no downsides.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

I already told you a few of them so what the fuck is your deal? We're benfitting (((citizens))) who want to colonize us for having colonized them, niggers, spics, you name it. We go to space, we're not just doing it for ourselves so yeah the downside is that there are no upsides when WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING OUTPOPULATED IN SPACE AND ON EARTH SIMULTANEOUSLY, retard.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

You didn't address a single point I made, just straw manned me saying I told you you were not grounded in reality.

Address these points.

The biggest advancement the white race could make is space exploration and colonizing new worlds.

That happens when the White Race takes back Earth from niggers and Jews.

Funding directly from the defense budget instead of overall federal budget means this could become a possibility.

No it's not. Not even close. You are not grounded in reality. All this is, is another tax on the white man.

You glow in the dark.

y-y-you're a shill!

Not to die in space on a long range recon patrol.

I don't get it. Why wouldn't you want to save the white race right now instead of blindly believing this escapist garbage?

You're clearly not from here and it couldn't be more obvious. Again, lurk 2 more years, and take it easy on the enter key.

All this projection is adorable. You must think your a respected member of an anonymous community. An "old fag". Let me tell you something. You. Are. Nothing. Your entire life is one giant void of nothing. You've probably played video games since you were 5 or 10. This is how you escape reality. By believing Trump is a space fantasy emperor and you with your excellent physical shape will join the space muhreens and kill xeno's and that somehow saves the white race. It makes me sick people like you exist on this board. You are no different from a leftist who buys into media escapism like 40k or anything else liberal faggots like yourself devour and use it to escape reality. You are not strong enough for this world. I suggest you kill yourself to save you anymore trouble. No one would give a shit about your passing. No. One.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

No it's not. Not even close. You are not grounded in reality.
Not an argument.
address this verbal diarrhea I spewed.
Burden is on you to make a case for your argument faggot. How exactly are you going to rid the entire earth of subhumans, please tell us your way more realistic approach
calls it straw man projection, then goes on a rant about liberal faggots and video games.
Oh the irony.Stay mad newfag.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (211.65 KB, 970x563)

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Maybe start by not letting Tyrone fuck your whore gf?

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Sounds like you're just some leftist who doesn't care about cleaning the slate.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

meant for you

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

larps about gassing kikes on DOTR
mad because someone else's fantasy of a Space Force is becoming reality
Just be happy for your fellow user.

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (360.9 KB, 512x512)

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

It'll be gay. You'll se. The space shit is almost totally run by the USAF. So they will just take the primarily-Space bases such as Vandenberg and those ones in Colorado springs and probably a few more and give them to this new space force. ALL the officers transfer over and it will be just the same…

What will happen though is now they will blow a billion dollars making some space academy college and they will need another 1000 generals all golfing and taking a huge paycheck. It will just cost more and do the same thing as before. It'll be gay.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

You can't be happy when people are cheering your exterminators,
THERE'S A WAR GOING ON OUT THERE NIGGER

Attached: 1489549416-1483685718158.jpg (101.22 KB, 534x460)

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

He's too assblasted at memes to even make coherent arguments.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (524.88 KB, 1000x1972)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Libtards on Twitter have found a way to complain about this by crying "muh water in Flint muh immigrant babies!"

And the Air Force is on suicide watch because they can't extort funding from space related projects anymore

Its a proud day to be American

Attached: 1416022654378.jpg (9.27 KB, 188x255)

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

He's coherent, you're just upset with disagreement.

Ayden James
Ayden James

This. If I want to travel to space I don't see why anyone else should give a shit.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

President Trump didn't say we'd have Space Shuttles, he said Spaceships. He wants a legacy. We're going to blow up the goddamn moon.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

mad because someone else's fantasy of a Space Force is becoming reality

Really? 40k is becoming reality? I'll tell you whats fucking reality. Reality is Europe for the first time ever in recorded history is being invaded by muslim and nigger hordes. Thats fucking REALITY. Not some dumb shit space program where it's just gonna be another trillion dollar tax on the white man you pathetic larping faggot.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

It's like being handed diamonds by the devil.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Europe for the first time ever in recorded history is being invaded by muslim and nigger hordes.
How well learned you are. What's a reconquista by the way? Battle of Kosovo in 1389?
Lol seriously you must go back /cuckchan/index.html

Attached: serveimage.gif (194.77 KB, 375x375)

Jason Price
Jason Price

It wouldn't happen remotely in your life. Not even close. Instead you make the future brighter for your children and the future generations. Want to see space travel? you never will. But maybe down the line when Jews and Niggers are removed from white countries kids decades from will now can dream about it and make it a reality. You larping escapist faggots make me sick.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

I don't believe in the devil. At least not in the conventional sense. All religions that came from Judaism are bullshit. Buddhism is unironically probably closer to the truth than any of the Jew religions. Although I wouldn't call myself a Buddhist either.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

wouldn't happen in your life
The human lifespan is increasing every day with new technologies. Plus we've gone to space multiple times, no one thinks we're going to be traveling to different galaxies but going to Mars or the Moon (we've already been to the latter) isn't out of the question at all.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

I don't either and I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse. It's a metaphor: being given something you've always wanted by someone who has a reputation for deception and amoral self-interest.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

The human lifespan is increasing every day with new technologies.
New technologies are a result of not being multicultural, life spans are actually worse now than a few decades ago. More wishful bullshit.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

You're trying to rain on the Space Force parade but the joke is on you - space is above the clouds.

Attached: Slippy3D.jpg (47.68 KB, 853x853)

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

How are you going to kill all of the niggers? That sounds like wishful thinking to me. Not that I woudln't like it to happen but if you honestly think that any politician can do that under our current system than you're delusional.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

Niggers will be above the clouds, along with your self-satisfied indifference, if fags like you get a say.

Attached: erikas-perl-koksmosas.jpg (333.43 KB, 1100x1555)

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

That's not to be discussed online. There's this thing called NSA.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Okay so you have no ideas and if you do than you won't say them. Like I said, as much as I'd like all of the niggers to be removed, we're a long way off from that. We shouldn't halt everything to do with space because we have a few niggers on earth.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

because we have a few niggers
You're underscoring half of the rape, robbery and murder in my country, go fuck yourself. It's not just them, a precedent needs to be established: no niggers on the moon, fucking period, no more multicultural America either. Otherwise you're just bringing hell on earth to the fucking moon, which is a dick move to my future grandkids. So fuck you buddy.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Okay than run for office or fight for more laws for white preservation, hell, go the siege route if you want, I'll support you all the way. It's not like those laws couldn't be applied to the moon since those would be American colonies anyway but don't push for zero technological advancements related to space just because of niggers.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

don't push for zero technological advancements related to space just because of niggers.
That's the thing though, they themselves are already hindering technological progress. I want technological progress more than you, hence my reasoning for arguing for extermination before space exploration. Technological progress is already not growing at the exponential rate it should, which is due to the entire fucking social edifice coming undone due to multiculturalism.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Yeah but you're essentially arguing that we should give up now because it's futile. I don't agree with that sentiment. There's never been a huge amount of scientists. Out of even 100,000 whites you might get 5000 scientists and engineers with masters degrees or PHD's, however those 5000 scientists will be responsible for the majority of the worlds scientific advancements. With regards to science it's less of a numbers game, as opposed to a merit game. With that said, I agree that niggers hinder scientific achievement but I'm not ready to put the breaks on scientific advancement while sitting around waiting for a race war that might not happen for 50 years if it does happen.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

The last time space was militarized was the cold war which means were in one now with the EU as I thought.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

you're essentially arguing that we should give up now because it's futile
I'm not arguing that "essentially" or even superficially. I'm saying put the knife in the jugular and you're telling me to leave my house while there's a swath of criminals inside it. You're also inviting said criminals to come along. Where the fuck is your sentiments for those lost future generations that are being replaced by people who don't give a fuck about your future in space or anywhere else you go. Play time is over.
I'm not ready to put the breaks on scientific advancement while sitting around waiting for a race war that might not happen for 50 years if it does happen.
Where the fuck did I say I was ready to do that? Fucking nowhere. I'll probably be up with the niggers in space myself, but I'd feel like an escapist if I didn't acknowledge the root of my problems as well as the root of my solutions.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

You don't get to see it.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Right now, the only weapons that could go in space usefully are nuclear ICBMs

You never saw what V2 can do

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

I don't know what overshoes are.jpg
Dumb nigger. You can see what look like magnets on the sole of the boot for use INSIDE the craft. Only a dumb nigger like you would think you don't put on over shoes when going outside.

Go watch Idiocracy by Mike Judge. You're the doctor in that movie.

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

wheres kushner in the pic?

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Cites idiocracy, while promoting jewish science fiction cartoons

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (185.62 KB, 1280x720)

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

They fly straight in space ;)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Our destiny beyond the Earth
Is very bleak tbh, the likelihood of successful space exploration is EXTREMELY low.

That's excluding any possible interference from other intelligent lifeforms.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

In Australia we use the navy as our coast guard I think.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Space Elevators
Tbh I don't think space elevators are useful. We will need spacecraft that can freely enter and leave atmospheres in order to explore the universe.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Akwasasne is such a fucking shithole, those fucking Mohawks are some of the worst fucking redskins I've ever met. Their Rez crosses the US-CAN border so all of the fucking drugs in the North Country come across the border through their land by tribe members. They knowingly ruin their own fucking communities then whine about muh whitey. They come down into Gouverneur and Canton, peddling their fucking drugs and harass people that don't want to buy their shit. I hope a fucking Wendigo freezes all those fucks in the next blizzard

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

pushing (((space))) bullshit
At least the sciencecuck mods are gone.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (237.31 KB, 500x364)

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Why is this sage worthy?

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Goes on Mongolian tapestry-weaving forum
Tells others to grow up

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Goes on Mongolian tapestry-weaving forum
Gets annoyed user tells him to grow up

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Even better, it's ZOGbots in space! Now white people won't even be able to flee the planet without getting jewed.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

It will take some time until knowledge regarding the mother of all conspiracies - i.e. the Copernican or even Pythagorean Deception - spreads among Zig Forumsacks. The repercussions could be even greater than with the JQ.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

diluting the military expenditure into a new force based solely in outer space.
reduces the US military's ability to wage terrestrial war on behalf of Israel.
further decentralizes the existing military industrial complex.
this helps Israel.. Somehow…
Your Trump is a "kike enabler" shilling is getting boring at this point.
You guys think you've hit a good topic here but the reality is that you retards simply end up shilling amongst yourselves.

Attached: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (141.16 KB, 971x565)

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Bushes thing was a half assed "mars mission" which went no where because we were in the middle of a recession.

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE SPACE
GRAVITY SHILLS BTFO

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Hollywood Cartoons In Spaaaaaaaace!

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

You're thinking of last year's strikes.
Literally ZERO people died in this year's strikes

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Leaked first footage of USSF ship!

Attached: jews-in-space.jpg (201.19 KB, 1000x600)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Anime
filtered

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

We support it, because it's hilarious on principle. And it's still possible we can use this, our race has always been best in conquering a new frontier. You think they'd be sending sheboons up there?

I will! Orbital weapons platforms, habitats & moon bases. Rain death on all enemies (you know who in particular….), enforcing order once and for all. Use now unified Earth as single base, restore it to pristine condition. Establish further operating bases for mining, residence and military activities up the gravity well until we reach the Oort cloud. Use near-infinite resources made available to construct mega-scale projects for energy production & computation, perfect gene editing techniques, nanotech etc. Perfect our race and tech. Set out for the stars, as we should have done already.

One can dream.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Just kys already. Your theory is utterly retarded. Or do you think Australia is fictional?

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

I just found a petition to name this new military branch Adeptus Astartes.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/name-our-new-military-branch-adeptus-astartes

Can we make the memes real?

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

It'd be funny to see GW sue the US govt.

Attached: 1433493065550-0.png (586.05 KB, 1089x2066)

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

EAT SHIT YOU PUSSY-ASS NASA FAGGOTS!
SPACE FORCE FUCK YEAH!

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

HIJENKS
why not just fuck around with the letters and make it HIJINKS for god's sake? lel.

Attached: grin.jpg (19.5 KB, 230x218)

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Well, the cutoff for the Air Force is 39, so maybe you still have time.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

I'll probably be up with the niggers in space myself, but I'd feel like an escapist if I didn't acknowledge the root of my problems as well as the root of my solutions.
Except noone has claimed that niggers aren't a problem impeding growth.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

berniebros in space video related

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Building a space force
Still hasn't started building the real wall yet.
Shabbos Trump

John Long
John Long

heil kaiser

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

MAKE THE GALAXY GREAT AGAIN
FOR THE EMPEROR

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

post facehugger TYRONE someone 🙂

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Question: How did they get through the Van Allen radiation belt? Why is it considered a monumental problem today if the problem was already solved in the 1960s?

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

I understood that reference, sir.

Matthew White
Matthew White

Radiation was invented by the man to keep us down. These belts are just that, belts, they are strongest only over the magnetic equator. You can plan your trajectory around them.

Also they are not that big of a deal. They peak out right in the center at around 200 millisievert / hour (with absolutely no shielding). You need 500 miliserverts before you even start to get mild radeation sickness. You could literally fly right through the center of it on a hoffman transfer orbit and probably not even notice any effects from the radeation, you'd get maybe a months worth of normal background radeation in about 15 minus, big fucking deal.

Also linear no threshold has been disproven multiple times. Acute radeation is dangerous, but chronic levels of somewhat higher than background normal can even be therapeutic and actually reduces your chances to die from cancer.

In short, suck a bag of dicks, fagot.