Labeling the Trump admin as a Zionist front

So, for those who may or may not agree, but have noticed the uptick in my rhetoric of Trump being a Zionist movement leader, I offer an extended theory of what the long-term goals of the MAGA movement might actually be.

This post is not discussing whether Trump is a Zionist. We are assuming he is at this point, and further we need to investigate what that means for those following the movement and those of us who were former MAGA-pedes and anti-Jew at the same time. We are assuming that Trump is using the American government and it's strength to invigorate the American people, and to subdue the unrest the was being directed at the political elite (Jews) of the country. We are assuming that up to this point, Trump has failed to secure the run-away platform that is the DNC and it's following subordinates. We assume that this is not a fault of error; a calculated strategy of coordination between the two sides to continue a seemingly radical oppositions. We assume that all media (Twitter rants, investigation reports, alt-right rallies, Q user) are controlled and strategically employed tactics of political theater. We assume the pedophile rings are still active and rampant, and those responsible in the upper-echelons of the elite (Jews) are still free and active.

At this point after exhausting most of what I deem necessary in stating as the basis for my thesis, we continue on.

The Trump movement will be used to persecute those they deem as anti-Jew and anti-Israel. It will be a coordinated effort for those in the ZTA (Zionist Trump Administration) to encourage local "MAGA" leaders to target and label the anti-Jew citizens within their communities. These people who lead the local "MAGA" movement will be used to help eliminate anti-Jew citizens through their own brainwashing of the cult-like following of the "MAGA" movement. The movement will be coalesced to target the anti-Jew citizens as an active threat to our society through the use of controlled opposition movements such as the "Alt-right" (i.e. Richard Spencer). It will be reminiscent of the Soviet style tactic of rounding up political dissidents and sending them to the Gulags.

However, it is my belief that if we accept the aforementioned premise as true, it leads way to another line of conspiracy: targeting the white individual as dangerous and anti-Jew inherently. You will not find a better excuse than to label the white population as danger to peace and prosperity considering we Anglos are the overwhelming supporters of anti-Jew sentiment. It is an accelerated plan in order to subdue the white population for good. Once the Anglo countries have reached critical mass for immigrants and non-white populations (many of which are at that point; i.e. Canada). The political elite (Jews) know that the internet is uncontrollable and they realize that they cannot rely on a slow-roll of their plan much longer. We are able to actively identify Jewish tactics much more easily with the widespread access of knowledge, that we have already ruined their slow-roll plan of genocide through complete immigrant replacement and slow-down of white birth rate.

However, their original plane has succeeded, for the most part. They have successfully infiltrated our countries and have eliminated our ability to properly fight the Jew. It now comes to the point of them needing to accelerate their plans in order to set the means for destruction. Otherwise, the political elite (Jews) know we will be able to regain control through our own communities and able to successfully mount defensive operations and break the conditioning they have already set within place. The ZTA (Zionist Trump Administration) has successfully enveloped the Anglo populace into a false sense of reality, believing ourselves to be free. We are not free, we are a cage within a cage.

Attached: 1877 - Copy.jpg (1280x797, 357.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/3yJwNq.jpg
kek.gg/i/4VX5VH.jpg
youtu.be/PamqTwVnayk?t=3YouTubeYouTube
archive.is/XPRQ5
youtu.be/U2G9MR1n7Es?t=135YouTubeYouTube
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOYYouTubeYouTube
archive.is/Ba26v
archive.is/4M8wQ
kek.gg/i/7LwHBr.jpg
kek.gg/i/7YS8df.jpg
kek.gg/i/7d2hnB.jpg
kek.gg/i/5dsnyh.png
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-10/geostrategy-guides-trumps-foreign-policies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump's daughter Ivanka is Jewish. Trump has five children and four of them are married to Jews. All except Baron who's obviously too young to marry.

All of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish. Within one generation the Trump family will be completely Jewish.

Trump's top advisor is Ivanka's husband Jew Jared Kushner who's brothers are Goldman Sachs and his dad is a shady Democrat Jew named Charles Kushner.

Charles Kushner was charged back in 2004 for making illegal campaign contributions to the Democrats. He also paid prostitutes to sleep with politicians and seceretly filmed the encounter.

Charles Kushner leads the Kushner clan and Jared is Trump's top advisor.

The Kushners were Trump's rivals in the NYC real estate market and now they'll imherihit most of Trump's fortune through Ivanka.

Trump has also appointed numerous ex Goldman Sachs Jews including the ex President of Goldman Sachs himself.

There are many more links to Trump and Zionist Jews however I fell as if this is enough to make my point. Trump is owned by Jews. Maybe he works with them willingly or maybe they have some dirt on him ( Epstein style), or maybe it's a little of both, either way, Trump is part of their group and so you can't be surpised if he furthers their causes.

Here are the Jews of the Trump cabal, in order of appearance. Some are very familiar, like his daughter and son-in-law. Others are billionaires who supported Trump’s campaign, and others yet are not so famous:

Michael Abboud (Sephardic Jew) – Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President

Paul Achleitner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump’s largest lender)

Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee

Michael Cohen (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization

Gil Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – President, Trump Dezer Development

Michael Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder, Trump Dezer Development

Lewis Eisenberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Trump Victory Committee

Boris Epshteyn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President

Stephen Feinberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund

Alan Fishman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump’s second largest lender)

David Friedman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump

Samuel Fox (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee

Alan Garten (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization

Bruce Gelb (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Michael Glassner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Campaign Manager and Former National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President

Lawrence Glick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President of Strategic Development, The Trump Organization

Jason Greenblatt (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization; Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump

Vincent Harris (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Digital Strategy Manager, Donald J. Trump for President

Carl Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Peter Kalikow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund

Daniel Kowalski (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President

Charles Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Jared Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] (Orthodox Jewish convert) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization

Bennett LeBow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund

Richard LeFrak (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund

Corey Lewandowski (Ashkenazic Jew/East European) – Former Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President

Ronald Lieberman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President of Management & Development, The Trump Organization

Howard Lorber (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund

David Malpass (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council

Douglas Manchester (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Great Again PAC

Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Rebekah Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC

Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC

Amanda Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice President of Marketing, The Trump Organization

Eli Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chief Operating Officer, Donald J. Trump for President

Jason Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President

Stephen Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President

Steven Mnuchin (Ashkenazic Jew) – National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President

Samuel Nunberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President

David Orowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Development, The Trump Organization

Geoffrey Palmer [né Weissinger] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC

John Paulson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council

Stewart Rahr (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Richard Roberts (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump

George Ross (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization

Wilbur Ross (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Steven Roth (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund

Felix Sater (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization

Keith Schiller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Director of Security, The Trump Organization

Melvin Sembler (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee

Lara Trump [née Yunaska] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Vanessa Trump [née Haydon] (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Ronald Weiser (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee

Andrew Weiss (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization

Allen Weisselberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization

Lawrence Weitzner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President

Steven Witkoff (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund

Stephen Wynn [né Weinberg] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Trump will be neutral on Israel and Palestine

kek.gg/i/3yJwNq.jpg

Trumps father donated land for the "Talmud Torah of Beach Haven Jewish Center"

kek.gg/i/4VX5VH.jpg

Credit to: @Cheeseboogersghost

youtu.be/PamqTwVnayk?t=3YouTubeYouTube Trump on israel.

archive.is/XPRQ5 Trump says protect the jews.

youtu.be/U2G9MR1n7Es?t=135YouTubeYouTube All of trumps kids date jews.

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOYYouTubeYouTube Trump: Vote for netanyahu

archive.is/Ba26v Trump receives zionist award

archive.is/4M8wQ trump is a jew

Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner are Zionists

kek.gg/i/7LwHBr.jpg

Mike Pence is a Zionist

kek.gg/i/7YS8df.jpg

Kushner promotes settler expansions in the West Bank

kek.gg/i/7d2hnB.jpg

Kushner owes $1 billion in loans, ties to Soros, Thiel, Goldman Sachs

kek.gg/i/5dsnyh.png

"We" as in collectively assuming a premise in order to investigate, theorize, and deduce the theory I provide.

Good work OP. Newfags and the anime niggers will not read this thread

Attached: d131f107291b7d181fe1fd85559b3ceb5a730753ae2088b4bb6f8d7c67c30eef.jpg (800x893, 72.16K)

inb4 Hitler was a zionist
No. Hitler was a Madagascarist.

Thanks. Wasn't too long to write up, but I've been sitting on this thought for a while. Started to do some basic digging and once I started hitting news articles about Trump and his rhetoric on Israel, I knew shit was fucky.

Hasbara containment thread the post.

Attached: 7a79c582fe08a0ab.jpg (500x722, 105.86K)

Dream on, jew boy

Attached: Ivanka-the-jew.jpg (255x250, 18.74K)

Relevant article on Gary Cohn and Trump.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-10/geostrategy-guides-trumps-foreign-policies

/thread

The fact that you Trumpniggers are so fervent to deny this shit really shows how much this board's quality has deteriorated

Attached: fool .png (617x456, 215.55K)

Nice copy & paste moshe - of course kikes are in gov are you freaking retarded? If you think Trump goes full 14-88 you're an idiot. You gradually chip away power from them & when the time is right STRIKE hard af

The premise of the thread and the argument that OP is making is that this "chipping away" you are imagining is not happening and in fact the exact opposite is happening. I think he has a much better case than you do.

Fuck off kike.

Why do you fear the truth?

Attached: gelden goy .jpg (3048x3456, 1.92M)

this

Good job OP.

How many Zig Forumsacks actually are running for office this year? likely zero
If you aren't fixing the problem, you're a part of it. Grab power and use it to dispel the lies of zionism. Campaign rhetoric is not legally binding, do what you must and get in there.

I have to agree. I don't see jewish influence being mitigated in any meaningful way, especially when the opposition to it is pretty much entirely controlled opposition with jew or zionist figureheads, also the jewish presence in this administration is beyond any doubt. If we're being entirely realistic here, the only means of escaping the marxist dystopia being enacted by jewish influence is to sever said influence. Crushing the problems brought about by the root cause, the root cause being jewish influence, comes after.

None of this is occurring under this admin. At all. I'm convinced that non-violent solutions are not possible. If you want jews out of your government and your culture you will have no option but force. They have purposefully established such control that violence remains the only option to remove it. The jew in the United States is like a child that has gone limp and refuses to move from the spot thus making physical force the only option.

The only chipping away at any power is jews chipping off chunks of white power from any government office and handing it off first to other jews and then to non-whites, america is done and I challenge any trs-nigger to justify to me why this rotten to the core jew filled system should be allowed to continue

Why should anyone become a politician in a system built only to protect and uphold jewish power?

And sorry for triple-posting, but:
the power that actually matters is local

Take over all local councils, mayors offices, sheriff's departments, these are the places of power that matter the most where you can enact local ordinances.

This is how poor jews and muslims dominate at the bottom while the rich ones dominate at the top, because they all vote for themselves and only for their own ethnic interest whilst whites naively vote for ideals.

Racially conscious whites must vote for solid and concrete things like power, even if only for power's sake alone as Machiavellian as it sounds because it is the only way to take away power from jews, this is only one way of "peacefully"(and who wants that?) regaining and keeping political power.

Oh and all cia niggers need to be hung peacefully too.

and jews.

Copy & paste because it's from my own thread over on Voat. Go check it out, I also credit the other users who helped me formulate the subsequent screencaps and articles.

Stopped reading right there

Wanna know how I know you aren’t from here?

Saved

Everyone knows Trump is a jew-lover, dumb ass. You only voted for him because you wanted the wall, but we probably won't even get that.

The absoloote state of Zig Forums

Attached: 1482172079177.jpg (559x572, 52.78K)

Running a campaign for a congressional seat isn't particularly costly just keep your platform approachable for normies and campaign locally. jews only succeed (at that level) because the other candidates aren't willing to put in the work to reach out to the community. We still have the majority for a few more cycles, we cannot squander it because it seems daunting or unachievable. Undermining zionist "christians" should be the primary goal, once the veil is lifted jews won't have a golem to defend them. Having Zig Forumsacks incognito in these powerful seats will soon show its usefulness when we have amassed a large enough force.

To an extent this is accurate, most normies don't agree with what is happening in the upper echelons of government but they don't know how to stop it. and they trust that God would fix it, if it wasn't intended to be like this Subverting the zionist message in christian churches is likely the only way to succeed.

This requires the unification behind a common goal and the willingness to lose everything to achieve that goal. We will get there but that time comes later, currently the option is take power in any form you can take it. Then use it to dismantle the zionist control of the christian population, they cannot be converted from their religion but surely we can find a way to remove the false notion that the "state" created in 1948 isn't what the bible is referring to but rather the christian people. or whatever works effectively

BRING BACK KAMPFY
R
I
N
G

B
A
C
K

K
A
M
P
F
Y

turkroach go home

bumping for relevance and importance

Important bits of thread saved

Attached: 1529372480244.png (725x6060, 2.06M)

Ah so that's why the thread was made.
kikey's pulling a little PROBLEM, ACTION, SOLUTION.
playing both sides.

Not your blog, cunt.

Now you guys are getting somewhere. Last time I posted this information I was accused of larping and no one took it seriously.

Trump is literally operating with the same m.o. as Bush jr. I've always said that I would haver been fine with the Iraqi war if they had been clear about us being there to use up their oil before we used our own. Unfortunately it had more to do with poppy supply lines and a heroine epidemic in the United States.

I may run in the future, I feel I'd do well.

Hi FBI.

I'll give you a 2/10 for the effort of narrative setting. You're an amateur.

This should have been the OP. Provide commentary after the evidence is presented, not before.

JIDF is so used to dealing with cuckservatives that they don't even know how to talk to actual men anymore.

They fear the truth because they fear personal responsibility. They want to defer all action and responsibility to someone else, as all christians are taught to do.
It's disgusting effeminate behavior. Cuckservatives might as well start wearing dresses too, like the Marxtards.
If they had instead spent that cash on paramilitary training and home schooling, then there would be no jew problem. Cuckservatives are all larping as real men. Obesity causes high estrogen, which in turn inhibits the influence of testosterone. All obese males are literal ladybois with the hormonal balance of pregnant woman. There is no hope of obese males ever taking any action to defend themselves. They will all cuck at the slightest amount of pressure. They can never be trusted. Trump is just another fat faggot, which is why you could a priori know he was not going to fix the situation. You have to be inconceivably fagged to think of Trump as a "strong man." If out of shape, keep out of office. If weightlifting requirements were imposed on political candidates, all major problems are likely to be fixed within months.
The brain is just another part of the body, so those with superior exteriors also gave superior interiors. Better-looking people are obviously going to be more intelligent because of their superior breeding.
There have never been political solutions to anything. All solutions start from within. You must create change, not ask someone else to do it for you. If you see a problem, then you stop being a faggot and fix it.

The wall could never fix anything to begin with, and anyone that saying it could is a delusional faggot. Those manning the wall would just obey orders to let everyone through, just like they do now. Even if the guards actually disobeyed orders and instead arrested immigrants, then the kikes would just create strategic gaps in security and inform immigrants of where they could easily cross. The problem has never been the lack of a physical barrier, but the lack of border patrolling. A wall would only be used to prevent mass emigration of citizens fleeing the JewSA when SHTF even more than it already has. (The country is already in an uncontrollable death spiral. The big SHTF event was the 2008 crash that there has been no recovery from). The JewSA is a lawless country, and you're a faggot if you're pretending anything other than paramilitary action can change that.

Lurk 2 more years before posting

I agree with your take on cuckservatism, but I must add a word on Hitler's tactics used to clinch the 1933 victory. Germany, then as now, approaches democratic politics with a proportional representation system, which is notoriously friendly to party competition. In this system, coalition governments are common, as well as threshold barriers (5% in Germany today I believe). This is not the case in the US, where representation is first past the post. This systemic constraint inevitably leads to a two way oligopoly on politics. Very charismatic individuals like Teddy Roosevelt and John Breckenridge (1860 was a rare electoral phenomenon) have managed to pull up to a quarter of ballot votes in presidential elections; third partiers in gubernatorial and senatorial races have had more luck historically. Suffice it to say that under the current American regime, it is impossible to pull of an election stunt a la Uncle Adolf. Not only has the Overton window shifted so far left that any overtly counter-Semitic Prez candidate would not be able to run on the GOP ticket (which is to say that the country lacks the human capital required to pull off such a campaign), but the aforementioned systemic problem coupled with Faithful Elector laws would make a third party campaign just as unviable.

Politically, whoever will become the next Hitler (may the Gods hasten his return) must agitate in the shadows, preparing for the inevitable upcoming depression to seize power in a perfectly harmless prank. All republics have evolved into tyrannies of one sort or another, and at that point, normalfags will be begging for a strong man to take power. Of course, internally, the current regime is very secure, which is why it took the Usual Suspects an entire century to infiltrate and subvert the system. I'll leave that nut for the pranksters to crack. But to restate, this political change will not come through the normal means.

Attached: a690ff57ec1d8f09b1d2add6719dca34001ed8e051e35756d8098251f993e0c1.jpg (720x405 57.69 KB, 57.61K)

Trump is certainly very pro Israel and I don’t know why anyone bothers to argue that; it’s ridiculous to do such. That being said I didn’t vote for him based on Israel I voted for him to kick out spics and bring wealth back to this country. We’re never going to get anywhere as a White ethnostate with several million spics and niggers shitting up the country. First things first, build a wall and deport them all. In the meantime the best thing to do is spread more kike / anti-white awareness. Certain thoughts and feelings have to exist in the hearts and minds of the public before they can be realized for political gain.

No shit

Pick one

Kampfy was right

By the standard of hasbarafags like OP, he was. But hasbarafags like OP would never admit to that.

we're never going to get the white ethostate with kikes subverting everything from within.

Building the ethnostate with kikes is like building a house with termites; it's never going to last.

Not by Jewish law they aren't. Nice try though. Cue shills screeching about tor.

Nice try shlomo.

This is pretty much why I voted for him, I already assumed every candidate running was going to be heavily influenced by some various form of kike. I had exceedingly low expectations of Trump but he's managed to surpass even the lowest bar I set for him, it's astounding. Our government is never going to fix itself, the shit is set up to not allow it. All the jew media kvetching is blatantly a fake narrative, if they really wanted someone to lose they would just outright ignore their existence. No coverage is bad coverage as they say. People accept this fact when it comes to obvious controlled op like Dicky Spencer, but seem to embrace jewish lies when it comes to saying bad things about Trump for whatever reason. I am still relatively neutral on Trump because I didn't expect shit, so if he does anything that benefits me I'll be happy, if not, I'll just continue to call him out for what he is.

The two aren't mutually exclusive you tool.

Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th thread you made, cocksucker?

thanks user

Fuck off retard. Now.

Thank you for the advice, will do that in the future.

Nope

Immigration is a natural and organic movement of people.

kek

this ♥

((( )))
does it turn you on having that image?

go back to Zig Forums

((( THE NEW PEARL HARBOR )))

Why don't you get the spics and blacks to vote for you then?

everyone knows you kikes are disgusting

go back to Zig Forums

you're a little bitch

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2278x406, 60.93K)

We need to unify the American Continent before Russia and China become unified.

((( )))
Hi omlet

Theres only one person who does this, and hes a huge fag.

((( )))
Omlet, you're a kikeshit

k then, bye

Hmmmm

I agree with your general argument, but I have to disagree with some minor points:

In terms of the whole Trump movement being controlled opposition from the first place, I have to disagree. Wasn't either of Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, or any other establishment republican, the Jewish controlled opposition? Why did the Jews use a type of controlled opposition as dangerous as Donald Trump, whose campaign significantly damaged the Media's credibility, which is such a critical pillar of the Jewish control of society?

I also disagree with your focus on the "Anglo" aspect of resistance against the Jews. Out of all the many races of the world, Anglo-Saxons are among the least resistant to the Jews, and the most philo-Judaic. Out of the white race, the Germans, Serbs, Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, Greeks, Russians, Poles, and Ukrainians are definitely more averse to the Jews. Most modern middle-easterners other than the Kurds are anti-Zionist and anti-Jewish, aside their long history of working for them. I can't say much for East Asians since they don't have too much of a history with Jews. Truly, the Jews are a threat to every race in the world, not just the Anglo-Saxons.

As for persecuting the Anti-Jews, which I agree should be considered as a terrible possibility, couldn't they have done that under any previous administration?

what bothers me about these kinds of threads is you dont know if it is honest political discourse. it is a classic move of shills to push the semitic angle hard to further divide people uniting for various reasons under Trump. its the classic hey rabbi whatcha doing?

i personally think theantisemitism is bullshit, but i am aware that powerful cliques of jews have placed themselves in high positions of power, and there is some super evil shit tied to the heart of it. still though there are good jews too.

shills destroy the nuance, and try to divide any united front. OP you may be honest with this thread, but shills have laid mine fields of this kind of stuff to the point you cant trust it

No offense, but you're pretty new, aren't you? I was like you maybe a few years back. Slowly but surely though, every god-damned "Goldberg" at the end of a marxist news article will slowly chip away your tolerance of the Jews.

way I see it bud is as long as even a minority are innocent, attacking the whole as though its all guilty is evil. it may put one at a disadvantage, but you have to attack the evil only.

yeah I am relatively new, but its places like this that are the only real areas for discourse and info gathering. I started out on 4chan and r/conspiracy (i know, but it was somewhat decent before complete mod subversion and board neutralization.) trying to gather more info on human trafficking/vip pedo rings from info I found out about my dad. then the pizzagate stuff blew up as well as the elections.

Really showing how new you are there friend. Have you ever read culture of critique? Read that then come back and tell me "not all jews". Subversion is a group evolutionary tactic for jews and regression to the mean will always bring them back to their old ways. I.E, there are no good Jews.

Attached: 2acfae26566e5544c04683b13dc084408c6c4fb4776ae4788d17c28d182916a2.jpg (720x720, 76.52K)

You're acting as though Caesar said: 'Oh it's fine Brute' not 'Et tu Brute?!'

Do you enjoy letting genocidal faggots and their triumphant parasitical chosenite allies trample on your mind and kin like bulls in a china shop?

Newfags and cucks, watch The Eternal Jew.

some info on trump winning the election

Attached: exhibit-c.png (852x336 23.95 KB, 37.43K)

info on Kushner

Attached: Kushner2.png (810x1016 516.4 KB, 365.44K)

Attached: 104-10059-10013.png (1810x1674 411.5 KB, 867.17K)

Today, OP was not a faggot.

Attached: 1522637806184.png (632x404, 15.84K)

I don’t think Trump is controlled by Jews I think he just fell for the greatest ally meme. If he were a true kike puppet he wouldn’t have Jews kvetching so hard.
If Trump doesn’t do anything to secure our nation by building a wall and deporting several million spics then I don’t see how there’s a democratic option left.

I think it's good that Trump is a Zionist because we're fighting a long-term war, this means that if we want anti-semitism to rise in America we need more blatant Zionism. Population will eventually wake up to who rules over us, but only if Zionism is visible in government. The sad thing is that it will rise mostly in Democrats.

Probably true, Trump is not controlled by Jews, he just likes them, possibly he thinks they're smarter than arabs (which is true).