Im gutted

im gutted

Any older user out there (dont say your age in this thread data mining thread is → that way) will know that people are dumb. they are dumber these days than even 10 years ago, by an exponential amount.

I see this as the biggest problem we currently face. Im sure the majority of it is a direct result of race mixing/the blackening of europe/america.

Without sounding like a demoralization kike, i still want to state my opinion. to me, the damage looks irreversible without a full blown government worldwide enforced eugenic program. Otherwise.. we will soon be a globe of brown idiots ruled by a few long enough for us to build their perfect world of automation and finally end us all.

The world of today is a COMPLETELY different world from even 15-20 years ago its scary how fast it changed and how much we lost.

Is there a solution Zig Forums?

Attached: download (1)

Not so sure there needs to be a solution. Sink or swim in this shithole world. If you're smart enough to gather momentum and velocity to escape this reality then.. that's good. I am not convinced this shithole of a world needs saving. This is not paradise, if it's anything it's a learning place. Learn to escape or remain.

really makes me think

also id like to see a graph of iq by race over time in america, that might be interesting/sadder.

Attached: 23 - Niggers Are Retarded_jpg.jpg (1804x2438 56.71 KB, 860.49K)

i suppose thats one way to look at it, i just dont want to have to live in a bubble cause the world is wrecked.

i cant look at the voter turnout by race infographics, it makes my soul implode more than it already is.

literally handicapped people voting would be better.

now couple that with the fact that things get more and more complex and that automation is taking all the low skilled jobs away never to return.
got the pop corn yet?

this is a pretty good answer imho.

The solution is to get rid of non-Whites. Now harden the fuck up you whiny bitch.

You misspelled "white countries".

Attached: jj.png (220x259, 72.54K)

I think it is a common misconception that "people" today are dumber. By people, I mean whites. Shitskins and the like of course are dumber because of what they are, and that is a timeless fact.
You encounter more idiots because the number of whites has been reduced.
As for the whites that appear dumber, I believe they are just heavily brainwashed. (((They))) pulled the rug out from under us and changed the definition of intelligence and how you obtain and prove it by requiring (((college))) education to show you are intelligent. Then (((they))) used those institutions to brainwash whites in to honestly and deeply believing that common sense, standard observations and what your eyes can see plainly are all false. Day after day, year after year.
As parents we have to instill trust and respect in our young for those that help them, educate them, etc. That was abused and entire generations were taken advantage of. We now see the product of that combined with the destruction of communities that make it even harder for parents to control who is responsible for the education of our young.
So dumber? By a population yes, and dumber every day as the population is replaced.
By a race? No. But brainwashed in to believing dumb things and treating the other dumb elements as equals.
Sad thing is, a lot of the heavily brainwashed are probably beyond saving because they are the products of generations of this game.
Not only are there the standard methods of white genocide, but we have to face the reality that there is a whole group of our race that is so mentally broken that they are basically net losses as well.

I dunno bro, my boomer parents are retarded as fuck.

i would describe this as the culmination of a trend going on for millennia ever since we lost connection with our family tribe.

how do we organize now that we are all spread out and confused. and what is the plan once we do. I do see separation as a more viable option than a world domination scenario, and we would need time to build strength for that anyway.

rather than a government eugenics program I would suggest a covert genetic research program. pair that with some astrology for matchmaking and we will have lots of happy wives and offspring strong enough for victory.

dude, it's easy. if you can do something to better your position, or a family member's or a friend's. do it. nothing more.
how do you think kikes got where they are?

you cant do much when your national currency is fighting against every ounce of work you put in only to have it inflate an equal amount the very next day.

All boomers were MK Ultra'ed in the 60's. Dumb bastards still voting today.

Hitler quads of truth

We will stop the jewish marxist tide!

DESTROY ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DOG!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!
SIEG HEIL 1488!

Fuck off leddit.

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.35K)

I think there's something to be said for the poor nutritional content of the modern, Western diet.
When you consider that around 90 of Serotonin — responsible for alertness and wakefulness, among other things — production is directly linked to intestinal flora, which has become depleted in modern generations when compared to even a few generations ago (some estimates put it at as great as 40% reduction), and it's no surprise the 'Fluoride Stare' has become commonplace (which isn't to rule out Fluoride toxicity from tapwater consumption.)

Also, as someone who was prescribed Ritalin, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that some doctors are now approaching ADHD by prescribing Melatonin supplements combined with a targeted diet rich in omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, cutting out processed foods — especially meats such as hot dogs, bologna, chicken nuggets, etc. and regular exercise (which have all seen a decline in public education, btw. Hmmmm…)
And it just works.
Get fucked, big pharma.

Why are niggers STILL democrats? Don't they know it's all a lie?

Trying to get inside the nigger's mind is a lesson in futility and, ultimately, madness.
The question of how deep that cesspool goes may occur to one, but, does that mean they should wade out there to find the answer?

are you a real person? how did you think this post was in anyway helpful

The problem isn't a racial one. That isn't to say that race mixing propaganda isn't a problem, because current propaganda dictates that every race should adhere to the lowest common denominator of the lowest common denominator of another race.
The problem is exactly that: Media domination and manipulation where we focus on making things worse instead of better. We are currently focused on making everyone dumber with lies, arguments and misinformation rather than openly discussing intelligent topics. There are people who profit from mass ignorance, and those people should hang.

because democrats = whitey's welfare
How is this difficult to understand?

Less fresh fish, fresh meats and pesticide free vegetables and fruits.

More drugs in the tap water/prescribed to children.

More mothers taking SSRIs during pregnancy, with a proven link to autism and other brain disorders.

Mothers having children later, increasing odds of birth defects.

Plastics and other estrogen mimicking products are reducing testosterone and decreasing fertility.

Sugar and carb explosion linked to obesity, lower IQs and behavioral problems.

On top of all that, parents just don't have time for their children anymore. They are all crammed into Amazon warehouses/retail jungles working 12 hour days for peanuts. Then they by poor quality food for their children and put them in front of the TV.

The list is endless. We have lost a whole generation to this shit.

buy*

stop giving gibs to niggers. plain and simple. only the white elderly and the disabled deserve them.

Why do they even keep that shit

Its just absurd to throw some low IQ paki rapist or curry nigger riding on the diversity train and kike tier nepotism of already "naturalized" curry niggers preferentially hiring and promoting other curry niggers into the same pot as Japs.

Bullshit. Nobody deserves gibs, especially a generation of antique feminist whores.

Checkd

Attached: 02dd7e8c81dbbab3f809c7850c8acce572334a30785bd2908a1704b499a137a1.jpg (656x728, 105.42K)

It will take a generation to reverse it as Yuri has said. So yeah, millenials are done for. They need to die and that's all there is to it.

sounds like speculation. I see literal hordes of dumb niggers dragging knuckles, thats real and there.

Race mixing is almost a non issue.

Whites miscegenate less than any other race and the handful of liberals who do tend to not have kids.

IQ drops are almost exclusively due to mass immigration.

Remove your blindfold before someone tosses you the ball and you get hit in the face because you refuse to look beyond the horizon.

Attached: download (1).jpeg (1920x1080, 233.45K)

Attached: 1448842994444-0.webm (2630x2410 3.2 MB, 633.6K)

right, i get it. we all despise negros. what im saying is that brazil is a highly homogenized society that was once lots of niggers, lots of spics, and a sprinkle of whites.

So the fact here is that race mixing is a problem, and it effects all races in varying proportions depending on the situation. It happens. And the argument could be that its only low quality whites, so thats just filtering out the idiots/mutts in the first place.

Still, we will increasingly have a diluted nigger/spic mess upon our hands, ever expanding, and breeding like pheasants in a ripe marshland.

affects effects affects effects its late

Depends on what demographic. The drop in IQ is almost entirely thanks to the warm summer day IQ invaders and the pushing of psychotropics, which turns people fat and stupid.

Actual clean Whites are a lot smarter these days. Back in the 90s, the average we were oblivious and uncultured by today's standards, in the 90s and early 00s you had hot garbage like wiggers and ICP popping up everywhere too. We had very antisocial wannabe rockstar attitudes and would often take others for granted -very oversocialized in the cities- although I think we're more passive aggressive and smarmy these days.
We fell for any get rich quick scheme, buying whatever was blasted on TV, ate/injected/snorted/smoked whatever, very few had a computer, had zero idea what was going on outside(or inside) of America and thought whatever was popular on the radio was the apex of music. A couple of decades ago you couldn't talk about masonic origins of the founding fathers or even genetics with people without getting blank stares, nowadays you can talk to your White waitress for their own opinion on the matter.
Whites have become extremely self aware and nerdy as blue collar jobs turned into technician ones, we want to be an expert and aware about everything, mostly thanks to dumping the idiotbox for the internet. Heck, the hicks have large collections of books right next to their drones and desktop computer– books and drones are huge out in the sticks. If you don't have a gun, a car, a degree/crets, a book shelf and computer you're not culturally White in America. Drones are going to next on that list as they get more practical and cheaper.

I do think we're flooded with too much information that makes us feel paranoid and alienated, since every rumor of skulduggery is echoed throughout and can be recalled at anytime it makes the world feel extremely evil. I miss usenet and the cultural zeitgeist you used to feel, but it was mostly naive consumerist nonsense. Everything used to feel funner, for everyone; now it's this terrible sense of dread that everyone has in the back of their mind. Whites today think the world is evil, it's really sad.

Now we have "common core" escalator schools and the "no child left behind" ideology.
Kids are taught that they are born deserving of respect and self-esteem rather than being taught to earn it.
If a kid is a little dumbass it's now classed as a mental disorder and the (((proper))) drugs are prescribed. He's still a little dumbass though.
The internet is a powerful tool for educating ourselves, but only if we actually use it. Mostly people just find their echo-chamber and stay in there so they won't get offended by new ideas.
The youth of today tend to think they are technologically advanced while using programming languages written (mostly) by the boomers. If they can even code. Most are just users.

Personally I figure a good first step towards a solution is to stop thinking that known idiots are worthy of respect, education and the same opportunities as the known intellectuals.
Stop wasting time trying to educate them in things they'll just fail at IRL and instead get them into the trades if they can operate at that level or labor if they cannot. It will give them a job they can be proud of without pissing whole pile of tax money up a wall.
Conversely take that cash you just saved and pump it into educating the smart ones as far as they can go.

Further thought.
Yes I include the nigglets in that.
If one out of every 100,000 of them can stop robbing liquor stores long enough to pick up a pen then those smart ones should be raised as far as they can go.
Just don't drag down the education of the whites so Jamal can get his grade 5 after 17 repeats.

Discalimer : The above was written by a tradesman, not an intellectual.
I just wish I hadn't blown two years getting a Cert before i figured out that I didn't want to pursue any of the academic careers.
Could've gotten my trades after grade 10 and been that many years better at my job by now.

The solution is to remove the parties and people responsible for this situation. International Jewry is the world's foremost problem.

I like the thinking behind this post. young anons would do well to keep reading these words until they sink in because they will help when things get scary.

ENOUGH MAGGOTTTUH

shallow is the word you meant to utilise, for fuck begorrah wadi.

This study compared self reported identity to genetic identity.

No its definitely happening. We can't even removed the non-whites from the stats, whites are getting dumber too. All intentional and part of the plan.

taught at a university from pre-social media age (c. 2003) until two years ago.
it all collapsed around 2012-3. things were mostly fine until then, just a minor decline from my own undergraduate experience in terms of student willingness (not capability) to do the reading (humanities).
cratered rapidly. i'm guessing there were many retirements of univ. admins from the 70s around 2010 onward. left the field to Gen X types (mine) who for the most part were some of the least intellectually curious people I ever met, at the time or now.
they're the managerial class, they determine the makeup of the student body, and will adopt any new idea for the purposes of keeping busy. every year there's some new "university-wide initiative." they have no ideas whatsoever, read no books, do nothing aside from creating busy work, just as they did during college. except now they have a million gadgets to occupy their mouse brains and a million ways to inflict their mindlessness on others.
Gen X was caught between warring "Greatest Generation" grandparents and their Boomer kids. WW2 parents let their goddamn kids rip apart their universities – look at spring 1970 – and then spent the rest of their lives miserable about it. now their spoiled progeny are eating up the rest of the reserves, leaving my gen – which is incapable of seeing beyond next year, civilizationally – in charge. if you know Gen X, this prospect should terrify you. few in my age cohort wants to take responsibility for anything. they only give a shit about themselves; always have. what do you think the cultural fallout will be from a managerial regime (economic, political, cultural) controlled by these automatons?
it will be rapid. i quit teaching. you can't convince people of what's happening. their minds are incapable of it. it's 50 years worth of engineering. like trying to describe physics to a Greek slave.
what's even more frightening is that the Boomer gen (and I use that term precisely) received a fairly decent education. they at least remember American history, even if they want to destroy it. what comes when they're gone is an entire population with no historical knowledge of anything prior to the Reagan presidency. at that point the gates won't even need to fall. there won't even be anyone left to have a conversation with; you will, at that point, be a foreigner in your own land.

Problem is that that one honest negrolet will be eaten alive by the thousands of dishonest ones and will have nothing to show for it.

Here it is not racemixing, we don't do that here.
I'm afraid the problem is more complex, one key factor is the quality of the schools, which actually have a lot to say in this.
Since the mid 90ies and out it has just been getting worse and worse, and I've been in the middle of it so I could tell. That is I started to work at last year at high school. So later I had to finish that before I started at my bachelor. Worked again then went back for my masters…

And it's bad, it really is. They are especially really bad at maths now. I had a bunch of russians at my masters, and they are plagued by this. What a big difference it was. A concrete example in the last math course you can take, only required for PhD. The professor was holding a lecture and showing us some new shit, he was constantly interrupted by the retards. On one occasion this guy didn't even understand Pythagoras in 3d… that's fucking high school shit. I got so infuriated I had to leave class… ffs you plan on taking your PhD but you don't even fucking know that

when it comes to bachelor they keep on lowering the standards, because the trad work has gone either to china or to eastern euros coming here. So how do you get a plumber through the uni/college?
you have to lower the standards
Alle skal med

Feminized too. where it used to be all hard science, students can write about ie "how do you feel about machine learning" or whatever to get by… and these students do not only pass… they get good grades… and here comes the next problem…
They are unqualified for work, you now have to test every potential employee extensively. grades do not reflect skills remotely
rant over

Attached: 7e768061f38aaff1966baff76c906e58b5afa694c87ec622326040447104cfa8.jpg (400x531 30.87 KB, 55.33K)

They are NOT plagued by this.

They are good at maths and hard science. no horsing around. It's a really big difference now

and why are you so dumb to actually PAY for a degoyree? or are you using the states money?

oh wow

user, know this, you should use your experiences and your pure dedication to science and truth (epistemological not (((socially constructed))) truth) to keep fighting! It is people like you and I who keep the nigger ocean from drowning the last embers of creativity and positivist futurism from dying in the universities. Do not be disheartened by the collapse, be emboldened by our new dawn. Now that we have rejected the societal contract we can fight fearlessly and rebuild society and our intellectual honesty anew. Better a life of struggle and truth than degeneracy and decay!

In Russia there are no negroids and few mongoloids to lower the educational standards. IQ is genetic and we in the West are being flooded with trash.

True. I always felt pity for smart niggers. Imagine how they must feel being at the far end of the distribution curve, looking down at the hordes of retards and realizing that their offspring will most likely join them. No wonder smart niggers have mostly white friends.

you mean niggers with white ancestors and happpened to receive more brain matter genes than white skin genes, so they appear to be brown smart people?

remind that africa is a literal pre-historic mud land in 2018.

all of the "smart niggers" youre referring to are just varying degrees of mullato. And they usually are cringeworthy smart, meaning they are smart enough to use their aggressive nature against other people, yet too stupid to realize what they cannot grasp, the walking talking dunning-kruger example.

list goes on.

Seriously, Shlomo, do you really think anybody here is going to fall for this shit for the 1348396th time?
>>>/oven/

All that money for a degree and you can't even speak fucking English. Ask for a refund.

I miss the 90s.

These are the causes for the overall decline, but not focused enough to by why so damned many people are functionally retarded.

I believe this has some roots in the jew-pushed anti-intellectualism campaign that's been running since right around WWII. It is a sin to be intelligent these days, and with the hedonist paradise that is the idiot's every day life, why would they want to increase their understanding of the universe?

you won't go far with that attitude.
you don't like fiat money? neither do i.
buy stuff.
maybe land. maybe somewhere with low or no property tax.
but again if you think there is nothing you can do, go ahead doing what you were doing.

I dont see many mixed race people, I just see more brown people

Utter bullshit. Huge swathes of the WW2 and pre-WW2 generations of Brits were raised on porridge, beef dripping and potatoes, and meat or fish once a week if they were lucky, and suffered multiple periods of starvation. No fresh fruit outside of summer. The same raw material which built the British empire. Diet has next to fuck all to do with anything and the availability of year-round fruit and vegetables, high protein and multivitamins seems only to have led to epidemic obesity and another obsession for women to chatter about (foodies.)

There isn't. Stop trying to steer blame away from the jews and their social engineering via control of media, govt and teaching.

It isn't a misconception, it's a fact. Just like the fact that children are worse behaved than ever before in living memory. But there's always a leftist, a jew, or a know-it-all teenager ready and waiting with the alleged Quote by Plato:
The implication is that each generation perceives the next generation's children as worse than they were, and that because someone from antiquity made the same observation, then it must be a constant recurring with each generation - a bias in observation in other words.
But guess what, the quote is wrongly attributed and was in fact CREATED BY ONE Kenneth John (((Freeman))) for his 1907 Cambridge dissertation.
Could it be?
A jew faking a quote to later be attributed to an ancient philosopher, which just so happens to help to cover up degeneration of children's behavior caused by jewish social engineering?

Ah,the good old "people are smarter because they can look up anything on Google". This attempt to conflate intelligence (smarts) with knowledge (trivia picked up from Youtube e-celeb channels) is deliberate. E-celebs like "Smarter Every Day" make no attempt to hide what they're doing. Implying that memorization of given "facts" makes one "smart" = increases one's IQ. In fact if that were true, it could be argued that many mainstream "facts" make one less smart. Is someone who has memorized every aspect of the official version of WW2 and the "Holocaust" really "smarter" than someone who, after taking 15 minutes to learn the basic "facts", numbers alleged to have died, method of killing etc., then concludes via a process of deductive reasoning, that the holocaust could not have happened?
That's the great thing about actual science, that's to say, not the stuff you necessarily read in books, but an experiential understanding of the processes of the universe. The truer to reality your internal model, the quicker you can filter the chaff from the wheat, without need for so-called "facts", without reliance on so-called "experts."
Don't get me wrong, books are fucking great, especially pre-politically correct books. Just don't let an authority figure interpret the contents for you. Skip as many intermediate stages as possible and where possible, if the subject is not new (like computers or electronics) then choose the old book before the new. The dialect of English in older books really isn't hard to get to grips with, although the heavy interjection of Latin and Greek (which every educated man was familiar with at the time), can break up the flow to a taxing degree if you're not fluent. It is worth the effort, and the quality of writing tends to be very much higher, more stimulating, more rewarding, a better use of your time. It had to be, in a day when printing a book was a seriously expensive undertaking there was no room for dross. Nowadays anything can get published.
Another feature of old books (1900s and earlier) is that talking about "feels", "I feel", "I felt", "it felt so…", "I cried", "I wanted to cry", "she made me sad", was considered the mark of a uncouth woman or effeminate and emotionally unstable man.
In Confessions of an English Opium Eater" (1821), Thomas de Quincey even apologizes for mentioning his feelings, but considered his internal state so relevant to the story, that he had no choice but to include some references. In a time where everything'' is about feelings, to such a degree that Millennials are being lauded for "improving" English to better express feelings and body language, the writing style of old provides a welcome respite, From. This. Kind. Of. Shit… like a cool woody hollow on a scorching summer's day.

This is feminization of the teaching environment, largely demanded by feminist and single mother parents.
Liquidation of competitiveness, awards for winning means someone is a loser, which makes someone feel bad, which makes women feel uncomfortable.
Boys raised by single mothers have difficulty competing with masculinized boys. So an environment which does away with competition, winners and losers, eases the job of being single mother to a boy.
>If a kid is a little dumbass it's now classed as a mental disorder and the (((proper))) drugs are prescribed.
Boys are naturally full of energy and difficult to handle. It isn't being "a little dumbass" which is the problem, it's being a boy and behaving like a boy. Being forced to sit still like the girls. Be content to talk. Don't go outside if it's raining, you might get wet, mommy will be angry because she doesn't have time for demeaning housework like laundry. Sit still. Ignore the energy building in your body. Ignore the need for your legs to move and your heart to race. What's that, he keeps moving? He's restless? He has ADHD Ms Jones, feed him these pills to fix the "problem".

/thread

You are already a globe of white idiots building automation for the kikes (all major AI companies are Kike owned, as well as the US govt. which spies on all companies across the globe). I don't think the color makes any difference, because the end result will be the same.

Attached: GoogleDrone_FreudsMafiaDotCom.jpg (983x655, 99.13K)

If by non-whites you mean first and foremost Jews, then yes. Otherwise fuck off kike.

Jews are included as non-whites

OP is not the only one who have noticed this. Here is a scholarly paper about this topic.

no one mentions the chick doing the most to expose it and actually drops names and traces the system back
damn nigga i think ur too old for the net now

i understand this is mostly ironic (or at least I hope so)

but can you guys stop saying it so much? its absolutely gutting me.

What kids ate during WW2 was entirely organic. The beef they ate, when they got it, was grass-fed. The milk they drank was organic raw milk. There was very little sugar/refined carbs in their diet. The bread they ate wasn't white crap, it was full grain. I could go on?

People also ate all the animal, including nutrient rich areas like the brain, kidneys, liver, etc.

Who said anything about multivitamins? You get everything you need from diet.

There is some serious shit going on in the environment. Just look at the 50 percent drop in sperm rates over the last couple of decades and it's enough to see that something is happening, especially to males.

this.

Because White shrunk as a majority.

/thread

Glad I found this thread. It's sad for me to see how mediocre much of the population is doing. I'm currently working on creating a site which will attempt to put into perspective various standards for human development. Many people think that because they are 'average' or above 'average', that it is somehow okay to be complacent with ones abilities, health, etc, The reality is that what is considered average is a joke. I want to raise the bar for everyone to help them better themselves. I'm not completely sure how I want this to unfold and if any user here would like to work with me or suggest any ideas it would be much appreciated.

Anyone know of good resources, practical resources on eugenics and epigenetics online?

Establish our own society via private property.

The Loony Left (Full Programme)

I thought that was Debbie Wasserman Shultz for a minute.

Attached: Debbie_W_Shwartz.jpg (749x1199, 120K)

It only takes one torch to keep the fire burning so it can spread again later. Please produce the most meaningful content you can and spread it as far as you can.

This should be elevated.
More should witness.

Some of her attributions are imperfect proxies and left over "panic echos." But otherwise, the natural jewish asiatic treason is clearly laid bare. International subversion and "class war."