Why are right-wing/conservative/republican politicians allowing Twitter to abuse their power to mobilize the left?

Why are right-wing/conservative/republican politicians allowing Twitter to abuse their power to mobilize the left?

Notice how every politically-charged trend consists of nearly nothing but leftists spewing hate and vitriol and the right.

Sarah Sanders
twitter.com/search?q="Sarah Sanders"&src=tren

Kirstjen Nielsen
twitter.com/search?q="Kirstjen Nielsen"&src=tren&data_id=tweet:1008827240774131712

Ann Coulter
twitter.com/search?q="Ann Coulter"&src=tren

This type of shit can really fuck us hard this November and, if the dems get their blue wave because of it, will certainly destroy us in the 2020 presidential election.

There's a lot of talk about how the president's approval rating is at an all-time high. However, it takes nothing to take a survey from your phone on your couch. It's the VOTES that count, and this type of partisan pandering is getting the left invigorated and mobilized.

We could really be finished this November unless the president passes an executive order to pull the reigns on social media giants, and it has to happen in the next 30 days so that we have until November to get the right energized.

Attached: blackpilltwitter.jpg (1542x1349, 402.96K)

Because Republicans don't want to win. Their goal is to support the policies set by the elite (same elite the dems serve) and make as much money as they can while they do it.

So, no, votes and elections don't matter. Republicans are pushing an amnesty bill right now.

QTDDTOT, leddit.

It's called "private company" you knuckledragging Stormtard. You idiots are OK with bakeries refusing LGBT+ people service, but fill up your diapers over Twitter refusing to give right-wing bullshit a platform

Attached: 1525622126054.PNG (110x150, 13.54K)

Oh fuck off. Totally different. Social media monopolies have control over the flow of information which gives them the power to subvert and change culture. That's a far cry from refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Which opens up the debate of

Because such is the case for Facebook, Google, Twitter and so forth who are monopolizing data distribution services via their CDNs, ad revenue services, and ad sense meta data collectiing, plus analytics services. People always bleed on or moan about ISPs monopolizing shit in the physical world, but forget the digital which is ever so slow merging with the physical. With the introduction and ursurpation of shit like Google Fiber things are only going to get much worse from here.

I for one welcome our new soy overlords.

I remember people talking about a court case that would prevent such abuse. Something public sphere.

A bunch of court cases are getting traction, but I'm not a law fag and don't have anywhere near enough time to figure out under what pretenses these legal victories are being had.

Attached: conservative headlines dot com article on twitter vs Jared Taylor and American Ren.jpg (676x1013, 156.3K)

Because they are stupid and don't know any better staring down at their iphones looking at their facebook DUH
>(((us)))?
Nah, I don't think so.

Not to mention those companies are heavily in bed with the government.

Nehlen has some proposed legislation for it.

because the left can't meme

Is that Mr. H'whyat himself?

I get that it's hard to object to a judge, but protesting the generic civil rights question on relevancy grounds would have looked a lot less idiotic. Where did Twitter dredge up this moron? Is this really the best tech money can buy? I'd ask Skadden for a refund.

Overall It's not much of a victory, and the judge knows it. This is why he's trying to land as many punches as he can. This case really has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment and everything to do with false advertising. It's going to make Twitter look bad, but won't substantially change anything. The laws exempting private companies from the 1st Amendment are pretty much etched in stone at this point. Twitter just won't be able to make false claims that they're the "good guys" "doing no evil" and a "public platform". But they can still keep right on censoring.

If it hits SCOTUS which this ruling allows for, it has everything to do with the first amendment. SCOTUS has ruled in the past that if something private gets too big that various amendments apply to it. I can't recall enough detail to pull up an example but there was some ruling about housing/apartments.
Some user might know, or I might be too vague.

This is the shit I'm not clear on, along with other court cases going on that are similar to this. Just how many fucking loopholes do you have to go through, and what precedents have to be made for a SCOTUS appeal, or whatever it's called? Sorry for being a total retard when it comes to the field of law, but I genuinely am curious.

Attached: when the coon runes hit hard.png (781x1093, 741.33K)

i dunno why more effort isn't done to discredit the twitter platform itself

every time I do it online you can almost feel some jew declaring a jihad on you

Because forcing Twitter to cuck on their own political ideals for it to become a REAL free speech platform would be extremely delicious. Of course due to hate speech laws I do believe said victory would be short lived. But the salt mines generated from their cuck/jew tears would be glorious.

Attached: my ancestor dog edition.png (639x602, 50.24K)

I'm no lawyer but AFAIK you generally start at the bottom: your county court. Move up to state level appeals. Move up to district appeals. Move up to SCOTUS.
SCOTUS often defers judgement to the most recent ruling or any ruling they may see fit as to not eat up time on small cases.
Sometimes for big cases you start in the district courts I'm not sure how but think of that 9th circuit court judge who constantly was a thorn in Trump's side until the curse hit.

Twitter would be fucked if that were to happen. But not really. Twitter is a US based company so they are only beholden to US law. While hate speech laws in other countries exist, they do not supercede US law with regards to twitter.
Twitter doesn't operate in those countries, it operates on the internet. There is no reasonable way for Twitter to split itself into twitter.de for Germany and twitter.com for the US and twitter.br for Brazil etc. That defeats the entire purpose of the platform. Would also be counter to US law requiring any decision a company makes be good for stock holders and generally kill twitter.

They exist in the US as well in the form of "hate crime" laws, where doing silly things like putting stickers on the license plates of people with the word nigger on it can land you in jail. Granted it's rare in the US for people to get arrested over stupid comments on the internet, but it happens as well.

Stop calling them right-wing or conservative, they're neither of those things. And it's fucking Twitter, get a life.

republicans ARE NOT conservative you tard.