Ancient Christian Church Found in Ingushetia

Archeologists have found ruins of an ancient Christian church and stone cross next to it in the Targim cavin of the Dzheyrah Region of Ingushetia.

The construction is more than one thousand years old, the scientists assume.

According to the Ingush archeologist Umalat Gadiyev, the church was most likely constructed in the 10th - 13th centuries, during the blossoming of Christianity in the North Caucasus. Walls of an ancient prayer hall, about 80 centimeters thick and a few meters high with remains of a dome above were found. The dome was most likely destroyed by a powerful sill flow.

Four ancient Christian churches have been found in Ingushetia. The most valuable among them is Tkhaba-Erdy - one of the most ancient temples of the Christians in Russia. Built in the 7th -9th centuries it is also situated in the Targim cavin. Another Targim church, about six meters high, is just several tens meters away from the recently discovered historical relic, which is smaller in size than other ancient churches in Ingushetia.
Too bad Russian Orthodox Dox Church committed Genocide, and deported 80% of Ingush to the Middle East in 1860. Where they burned villages, burned books, and destroyed Christianity & Paganism in the North Caucuses. The survivors converted to Islam after the deportation.

Attached: 67579C17-4C1A-4D1C-B486-55A3135102B3.jpeg (640x427, 219.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rusimperia.info/news/id14841.html
worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Himmler/himmlervoice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Churka trash

russian jewnigger

Pretty interesting how far early Christianity spread; there's even some evidence that Nestorian Christians made it to Japan before Buddhism did!

It's also interesting to note that in India, the church only converted the highest castes.

Neat. Jesus is alright by me.

the whitest castes

this is d&c bait and the replies prove it

How does it feel Russian Niggers destroyed Christianity in Caucauses.

Ruskis

Putin is a Jew. Lol

Attached: 29BC6419-74F7-423F-ABBE-BBEC57413C81.jpeg (679x900, 125.03K)

Daily reminder jesus wasn't white he was a filthy semite who got what he deserved for sedition and treason
THE EUCHARIST IS LITERAL SPIRIT COOKING

Putin's pal, Russian chief rabbi Beryl Lazar. In a speech he told how Jews adopted the hungry Putin as a child.)

In Russia, most of new super-rich people are non-Christian descendants (the Jews), the ancestors of many of them lived in settlements of Hasidic sect in the West of the Russian Empire,in the small towns of Poland, Belarus and Ukraine, the present Smolensk region of Russia.

In the USSR there were hundreds of thousands of people honored and respected. But they were excluded from the new "Russian" super-rich, who appeared at the right time and the right place in Moscow in the entourage of President Yeltsin.

Who gave many millions and even billions of dollars to these Jewish oligarchs to take advantage of privatization in 1993 after the Soviet Union collapsed? Silence.

PUTIN'S MULTICULTURALISM

The majority of Russians are not Jewish. 80% of the country's 140 million people belong to Russian (Slavic) ethnicity , but due to inaccuracy of population census, only 80-90 million (about 65%) of population are considered Russians. Who are the other 35%? Most of them are Asians.

protest.jpg(George Soros support for Russian opposition may be designed to give Putin credibility.)

Political power is beyond the grasp of ethnic Russians. Putin's plan is to deprive them of jobs and governmental funds. Putin and his administration hire illegal cheap workers from the former Soviet Asian republics, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan to change the ethnic composition of the country.

In the streets of St. Petersburg and Moscow, Muslims hold their mass prayers, and sacrifice a sheep. The Muslim extremists have a dream to subjegate the ethnic Russians.

Putin has a plan to complete the extinction of ethnic Russians. "Russia needs about 50-70 million migrants (Muslims)," the chairman of the State Duma Committee on Nationalities Gadzhimet Safaraliev (a Muslim) said. rusimperia.info/news/id14841.html

Attached: C60D6F93-9B74-470E-B81B-43C854AC3037.png (638x687, 144.39K)

Threadly reminder that Jesus Christ was the son of God. God is not a "jew", and all the "jews" were dead by the time Christ came to preach against you liars.

Lol

Attached: 1F8AC1FF-18AE-40AE-B932-CAB9579B1303.png (1016x731, 978.4K)

literally where?

D&C shill, christians vs non-christians vs Russians etc
Check .

That's nice, Zig Forums

All kebabs must be cleansed from Russia.

Attached: Pyotr Nikolayevich Gruzinsky (1837-1892) The mountain people leave the aul 1872.jpg (1134x838, 259.05K)

jepis

No good jew.

Jesus wasnt a jew. He hailed from Judea so it's a all too common misunderstanding. When the Romans titled him King Of The Jews, it was done in spite to anger the pharisees.

THE ANCIENT GERMAN RELIGION VERSUS THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION:

– The Voice of our Ancestors by Heinrich Himmler. worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Himmler/himmlervoice.html

This.

There never was a single, unified "German religion", only disparate, local cults and a somewhat shared mythology. Although I completely share the ethos Himmler speaks about. Master Eckhard got the blend right, between the Truth of Christ and the Germanic soul.

There was never a single, unified "Christian Religion" either. Only conflicting interpretation and anti-White sectarian violence.

You don't understand shit even if its shoved in your face. There is no "truth of christ", only the Germanic soul. And you can't kill it with christniggery, hence why Europe didn't go down the shitter any faster after that cancer spread. Our people are bound together by blood and the beliefs and understanding that come with it; we don't need your semitic "blend".

So this a disguised D&C thread in order to cause a discussion between russian apologists and anti russian posters ? got it.
Well done OP, I'm sure you'll be succesful because most people, even here in Zig Forums's Zig Forums are emotional creatures unable to respond to petty provocations, even when disguised.

Christianity is judaism for non-jews. Fuck off with it burgerfats.

Still not even aning the first religions.
The first religion can be the only true one.

Hence fuck religion

Hail Christ as he is in vid aryan archetype of you want to tho

Ultimately this. Christ is the promise of resurrection. A motif that parallels in norse mythology as well with the son of Odin, Baldr.

Why are there still jews and no jesus?

You mean the synagogue of Satan?

The jews that exist now stole every aspect of their religion from other religions in their wanderings, even their name, even their star.

NOT Zig Forums

>>>(((/shitstain/)))

Why worship the dead kike on a stick when you can worship the very same god as the elites themselves such as Saturn?

I found the Russian:

Jesus wasn't a jew. The jews belonged to him. You've confused the master with the slaves.

*earth

No - no to nigger gods. No to semite gods. Just no.

Attached: images.jpg (184x274, 10.49K)

That's not an argument.
t. Professional Argument Identifier

Isn't Ingushetia predominately Sunni Muslim and bordering Chechnya? What's your point?

t. Atheist

Christianity is a religion which exploits the adherents.

It is probably some sort of wicked spirits or extraterrestrials farming your loosh. In other words it is trickery so as to steal your soul and suck your life.

t. former dedicated lifelong Christian

Attached: shadow people 2.jpg (520x388, 17.29K)

It isn't, but go ahead and keep consensus cracking, moishe. We'll believe you in the 5th year, I'm sure.

….in Christianity you just get "humbled" and have faith over and over again without ever having any end and the only real spirituality you receive are lies about some future that you don't even know whether or not will ever come.

I think the spirits behind that religion are just trying to conjure up negative emotions in people and feed off of them like psychic vampires.

It looks really bad on Jewry, to be quite honest, but then again Jews make themselves look bad on the international scene and in American society even if you never visit Zig Forums.

Attached: shadow-people.jpg (675x350, 53.55K)

I have evidence that what I'm saying is correct. Do you have evidence regarding your point?

Why do you call me "moishe"?

What is this supposed to imply? Do you have a specific reason? Is it some sort of 'covert communication'?

May you be dishonored if you cannot respond honestly. May the UNIVERSE judge.

Attached: 14ub7m1.jpg (356x200, 11.2K)

you cant even understand simple english … how the fuck are you going to be a christian (capitalized because you used spell check)

you are a satan worshiping pos …. thats why all your photos turn out like that.

by they way … you should stop hanging out with everyone in that photo, the universe is telling you something, god speed

Nice foul language.

discredited

more satan pictures , you are just wasting your time.

But your times is worthless anyways. So I guess you are breaking even. Sucks to be you.

You are saying that the shadow people are Satan?

If you did, you would have posted it. As it stands, we know you're just spamming the same jewish lies we've seen since the first day this site existed, and every day since.
Yes.
Lurk more, newfag.
Said the jewish shill.

My time is actually not worthless. You are worthless in your negativity.

Attached: Who_Is_Thor.jpg (1200x628, 126.14K)

Why do you say, the "5th Year".

May you be dishonored if you do not explain this in an honest way.

Attached: 453f576c530eb7ba0b1091cef0f0aecf.jpg (200x202, 7.13K)

What makes you say i worship Satan? Why do you reference my photos.

May you be dishonored if you cannot answer this in an honest way.

Attached: c0fcbea712839e095676851c45f211b5--sun-sign-celtic-symbols.jpg (236x199, 6.99K)

foul language?

Its appropriate language for your crap content. Always pointing the finger never able to see your own flaws.

You are content with your crap existence but let it be known that your words are for losers in sad situations. All that follow you will suffer. Its ok for you to suffer if you want. Ill sit back and enjoy my life.
(you cant post anything good, its literally impossible for you)

you decide, you life is your choice. No matter what you think

I am not spamming. I answer in my truth and integrity. (Referring to me and not the user above me.)

retard alert

You need a rocketship to get on my level in terms of content.

How would you know anything about me or my behavior since we are all supposed to be anonymous?

Again, who are you to judge not knowing one another who is posting here.

It sounds like you are coming with some off the wall rubbish that I'm not going to believe seeing you are making extraordinary claims and quite foolish claims about anonymous people that you do not know in reality.

If you can actually explain yourself properly or demonstrate that you have authority in making this claims about another anonymous person whom you do not know, then I will have respect for you and take you seriously.

sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me

"ancient".
My school was founded 400 year before this thing was built, and the cathedral next to it is older (and in better nick).
IS this a burger thing? to not recognise the depth of european antiquity and so get excited when things are only a thousand years old?

see in this post, you are just taking cheap shots

you don't know anything about content, please stop giving people a hard time on the board….please contribute positive material instead of reckless negativity

"cheap shots" as in having no idea what I'm talking about, and then (having no idea what you're talking about) just spamming….

"LURKMOAR"

lol

nice engrish

if you are trying to use double entendre and "covert communicatons" and you are all local in my area or referring to nick the cp kid living in manteno….you are all a bunch of p*ssies who cannot actually properly accomplish tasks anyway or do well for the citizens or the proletariat so i could care less about the bunch of ya

you are just problem elements in our society…somebody will take you out eventually

our people need soldiers and individuals of bravery and worth…which you folks are not

you are all cowards and reckless and sloppy at that

What is "the 5th year"?

May you be dishonored if you cannot provide a proper response.

Attached: 9b7b64f642ac587313cbba2cc6ccc326.jpg (200x202, 6.39K)

If you are gangstalking me locally all I can say is that it's time to surrender, withdraw, break rank. Do whatever you can do to get away from the evil situation you're presently in.

If you have anything to do with me that is your life and all the suffering in the world.

Do whatever you have to do to get out of the position you're in.

Peace be with those who make peace.

Attached: il_570xN.299984186.jpg (570x558, 124.37K)

(check)
That has to be the most retarded, historically illiterate comment I've read on this topic until now. You are literally a wigger. Christianity, like it or not, is what made Northern Europe not only great, but possible in the first place.

lads I think we need to DOX this guy, he's fucking nuts and keeps making posts like this

Attached: Pagancringe.PNG (1817x827, 649.07K)

I think terrorists are making baby-killing gas in there. Blow it up, Ivanka.

Attached: supreme court.jpg (900x506, 117.67K)

Sit down and lurk

That post is so fucking dumb.
Diogenes, Aurelius and Epictetus philosophies disagree with each other.

Attached: triggered.jpg (500x465, 47.33K)

German actually. One who understands his people's history and the endless torture, suffering, slaughter and blood-letting this syrian jew cult has inflicted upon us. I don't expect a non German to understand. But I am glad this "faith" is dying. And no, I don't believe in Thor and Odin either. It is impossible to ressurect them. A new religion will arise. Everything is cyclical, everything dies, even religions.

reading 3 different philosophers doesnt mean completely accepting their each of their ideologies you soft-headed faggot

Just do Mithraism or some worship of biological order. Cmon you bastard. Thule society etc needs members.

Christianity was cultural aids that allowed strong ties between different ethnic groups, which was fine enough when any strangers you tried to befriend over shared belief in any direction for a thousand miles was white, but devastating as soon as technology made it practical to have brothers in Christ in the far flung shitholes of the world on a collectively suicidal scale.

Europe would be a million times better if one White group conquered, unified, and standardized native European spirituality across it, instead of Christianity metastasizing through the shriveling and blackened arteries of a Roman Empire already infected with degenerate Eastern spirituality in the form of the proto-Christian cuckoldry of stoicism.

stoicism is not cuckoldry, read meditations

agreed that rome would have made a better unifier of europe than christ

Stoicism is cuckoldry, I have read meditations. The central premise of Stoicism is that "good" comes from accepting that everything, no matter how awful, is simply the will of a single god.

Marcus Aurelius was a literal cuckold who can be squarely held responsible for causing the Golden Age of Rome to come to an end by following his spiritual cuckoldry to its logical conclusions in every area of his life, sleeping on floors to be just like the rest of his men, eating poorly, falling sick and eventually dying from it. The wars he found himself in could have been won if he wasn't too busy accepting them as per his beliefs and reacting to each situation as it arose in the noblest manner, and instead actually had a proactive approach. He and his ideology are weak and corrosive and as with all such poisons, masquerade these qualities as strength.

Abolish Abrahamic threads, they are ripe for D&C. Worry about whose d-g is juster after cleaning house.

(check)
Another ignorant idiot…

It was not only "fine", it was what made a strong, world-conquering Europe possible in the first place.

I agree insofar that almost all denominations and branches have been subverted since at least the 1800s, especially Catholicism and the myriads of Protestantisms.

If, if, if… apart from the fact that there is not a single shred of consenus on what a "unified, and standardized native European spirituality" would or should actually look like.

Under the conditions of Roman end times Christianity was what actually maintained civilization and made possible the rise of Northern Europe. No Christianity = no Germanic regna, and hence, no European dominance over Earth.

Great argument for your cause you spastic nigger. Good job outing yourself as an actual reddit-tier brainlet as well using a term like 'wigger'. Go ahead and try to make a correlation between european success and the presence of christianity, and explain how your view is justified that we would be equivalent to niggers in the woods without it? As if we are a completely lost cause without some foreign element to guide us? You realize how much of a kike you sound like saying this?

This makes no sense whatsoever. Good job.

Sure, at the cost of the waking nightmare around us right now.
I sure do wish written records supplanted oral tradition in some other way, but again, we pay for it with the modern logical conclusions.

Literally everything good was against the church.
If you wanted anything other than backwards bullshit it would have been against the church.
If the church would have been cool in the first place then it wouldn't have had to constantly say "That cool shit you're doing? Yeah that's really Yahweh. Those heroes of yours? Yeah those are saints working for Yahweh"
Etc.

Stfu burger tard.

The fastest way to destroy something, is to put it upon the altar of worship.
You revere and protect your race. You fight and die for it.
But when you put your race upon the altar to worship it, you send it as a sacrifice to be destroyed. The Universe is a hierarchy, your race is second only to God himself. But at any point to usurp that hierarchy is doom, not just for society as a whole but for the usurper. Feminism destroyed women, marxism destroyed the working classes, and just as surely your race-worship will destroy the race.
You will destroy yourselves.

Attached: adolf-hitler-quotes25-830x467.jpg (830x467, 60.71K)

Truth. The Fuhrer honored God. Let us not forget.

You have to pray to Yahweh goyim!!

but wouldnt dat destroy judaism?