Don't vote, goy

Attached: 1429599165822s.jpg (175x250, 8.87K)

magapede

magapedo

hasbara

orange

orange kike

zognald

drumpf

Well I certainly won't be voting for jew, if that's what you're asking!

Attached: d36.jpg (600x461, 62.19K)

Democracy is shit, newfag. No matter when and where it has been implemented.

Stop posting that anti conservative image

Yeah, and the solution is to roll over and do nothing, right? If you've got a militia, I'll join, but otherwise all you're proposing is retreating into a fantasy land.

Fantasy land is thinking anyone in politics has your back other than Meme candidates

Are you being ironic my dude?

What do you think?

I'll vote for the candidate I believe most strongly represents my interests because it costs me nothing to do so.
Why don't you tell me your master plan of what to do instead of voting?

What do you want us to refer to you orange kike cheerleading retards then?

I used to be one of the "don't vote" idiots because I thought shit like the Bundy Ranch fiasco was going to get much more traction and lead to MASS civil disobedience. But as time showed and similar events as well, the people are too fucking stupid to independently take action and need a guiding hand that's in power.

Attached: 97047e8ce3865a816c599f9db681ef9b-imagejpeg.jpg (2000x1300, 482.82K)

So just the one MAGA hat 2020 for you then sir?

Attached: idiota_de_alta_clase_-_keki.jpg (575x621, 138.93K)

Attached: q3242354ftgf33juu67t.gif (501x585, 99.29K)

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were an active militia member. How many Jews have you killed this year? And can I join your militia please? Thanks.

You mock those who vote, yet you offer no tangible alternative to voting. As one guy said, where's you militia with OPs used to destabilize the ZOG powered Zeitgeist?

You're getting no intel here. Try harder.

You will never vote to stop white genocide civcuck shill. Voting with blacks is your strategy, and within the context of anti-discrimination laws. Youre anti-white, civic nationalism is white genocide.

Attached: Pierce-never-vote-to-stop-white-genocide.png (1298x965 64.64 KB, 594.74K)

We had a thread earlier today, posting Brevik imagery, claiming that he'd had enough of LARPing and nonsense on messageboards and stated it's now time to do something proactive for once and use terror tactics to instill fear into our enemies.
He wanted to go after the leftists and muslims…

SoI politely suggested he should, if so compelled to do such acts (I wasn't gonna try and talk him out of it, the fella seemed like he had its heart set on it) by targeting jews first, he then went on a 40 odd post rampage calling any user who wanted to target kikes instead of white children as he suggested, "kikes".

lol suckstart a shotgun you stupid kikes

Attached: caucasianactivist.gif (288x314, 824.79K)

Read Siege you larping shill.

Attached: Aristotle.png (1468x7317 1.59 MB, 2.38M)

Reminder this is TRS, Apedre and Weev shilling anti-racewar deradicalization narratives. Expect to hear a lot of kvetching about how violent resistance to white genocide = terrorism.

Attached: born-in-time-for-the-racewar.jpg (652x1200, 170.06K)

Okay buddies

Attached: I cum to rapp you not protecc.jpg (456x457, 138.63K)

You do realize that most people do not have the connections to join the super-secret militias I'm sure you totally are a part of, right? Seriously, if you are so against voting and so against open resistance what do you recommend the average person do?

You did the right thing but I'm not sure how that involves me. Lots of agitprop kike shills and glow in the dark niggers exist here on Zig Forums but that doesn't change the fact that there is no political solution to the current situation and the only way the White race is going to survive is if White men find their balls and do what needs to be done to destroy their enemies. That doesn't involve voting for kike puppets.

Yeah no, drink battery acid you cowardly cunt. Time is rapidly running out for the White race.

He doesn't have shit to say because he's either a LARPer or just an agitator trying to get dissidents jailed.

Attached: black doctor.png (1008x757, 442.6K)

You have the mind of a child and you expect all your problems to be solved by big daddy up in government. We are fighting the extermination of our people and there can be no solution to white genocide when pic related happens. Youre obviously a shill, also, labeling all the serious whites prepared to die to save their race "larpers" is going to get you weeded out before Jews as a traitor. Youre countersignalling whites and therefore youre a traitor to your race. Youre saying sit back and work with non-whites in a country where some states are majority non-white, youre a civic nationalist. You dont want to deport all the non-whites, youre happy marrying your daughter off to a nigger. Youre not pro-white, youre a shill and you dont belong here or anywhere around pro-whites.

This is a struggle for life and death and youre in the way of the people who are prepared to save our race. You have no solution, racial discrimination laws exist, even if you got your secret /ourguy/ in with non-white votes, the army is mixed race, run by kikes and would gladly step in. Youre a DETRIMENT to our race every minute you trick whites into standing by and watching this atrocity.

1 million british girls were put into sex slavery and youre still fucking voting for anti-racists. YOU ARE THE ENEMY OF WHITE SURVIVAL. Go read David Lane and about Bob Mathews, then tell me were larping. Youre larping, you will do NOTHING and sit back and hope for the other whites to do it for you at the exact same time you bitch and kvetch about what is necessary for them to do. We are the real men, youre a fucking child. A child.

Attached: aut-kike-hobbyist-larpers.png (1024x755, 799.89K)

This isnt a larp. If you think it is, you belong on cuckchan.

I think you're misunderstanding. No one hear is against violent action when the time comes. But voting costs nothing, why shouldn't we vote for our interests? Are you one of those accelerationists who think that we should vote for the most liberal democrats we can find?

Voting to strengthen the system only makes whites more relaxed. We want to destabilized the system. Youre pushing for reform, were pushing for revolution. Youre playing kids games, were trying to replace the system.

You can not oppose revolutionary communists with fucking mild change. Right wing candidates pacify whites. Pic related, you might as well be this kike saying slow it down, whites are getting angry. You have no understanding of revolution at all and you countersignal those who do. THIS is why we banned you, kvetching about the solution because youre so stupid and yet you think you know it all.

Attached: Responsible-Conservatives.PNG (720x722 302.48 KB, 243.18K)

jew wife

Nice fur baby meme, you fucking epic kike.

SELF-DEFENSE

Shills always state that accelerationism = making things worse. Which is not the case, we want to push political polarization and radicalism.

Don't believe me?? Check out this b-based black guy!

Attached: 1475286871391.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Eat some more onions, you low-test faggot. Maybe then you'll feel like flipping over cars, and killing journalists.

Vote AND fight ZOG violently! Pen AND sword! Use everything you can but NEVER JOIN THE MARCH OF TYRANNY!

lel

Attached: ikmwsx675gbt.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Are you retarded? What the fuck are you talking about you schizophrenic LARPer?

Attached: Do you have a single fact to back that up.png (207x239, 22.5K)

Other way around, numbnuts. Quit posting your soft little replacements for white children that would die in the wild, and get fucking MAD.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x376, 23.97K)

100% true
but as we've seen, whites are too cowardly to fight their way out either
only thing left is the Varg strategy tbh: run for the hills.

"run for the hills" isn't classic white flight. It means get some land in the country asap, cut costs across the board, and bunker down.
obviously Burgers should invest in rifles and reloading equipment

Keep talking.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1036x646, 368.28K)

What happened to the greek and roman pagans that persued the same strategy?
Well, the fact that they aren't around anymore might be a hint.

Using your vote - even if it seems or truly is worth nothing - is better than to have only one route, and only one target with which the enemy can direct all of its (at this point superior) resources on.

You need to be where the enemy doesn't want you to be, and where the enemy doesn't expect you to be. Whatever that means.

Yeah, we all know how much Jews hate democracy.

\\\roachposting///

we honestly can't tell

O-oy vey, no, don't elect right wing people they're all controlled by u- I mean them!
Just let the left win :^) Its accelerating the decline!
Remember you don't own nuffin.
:^)

The only people worth voting for are Nehlen and that Fitzgerald guy in CA. Voting for anyone else is stupid.

Name some. Surely you have candidates lined up?

Attached: britmutt.png (1200x700 8.79 KB, 266.63K)

1-900-COME-ON-NOW

Attached: Jews - Political Influence.png (1976x4788 497.44 KB, 3.69M)