A new faith

We need a new religion

I have realised that the biggest fracture point on Zig Forums is religion. Some claim to be atheist while others are fully supportive of Christianity. Then their are the pagans who are a third category. Thing is we need to unite in order to stop the Jews and the best way to do this is to organise a new religion.

Now we have learned that taking the meme approach is highly ineffective because as we saw it is easy for normalfags to infiltrate and destroy it from within. Thing is we need to find an effective counter measure to such an event. So we need to do 2 things 1. Make the religion so that is cannot be infiltrated by normalfags but still enough that it can get people who are willing to fight for the cause. 2. We need to make sure that it is extremely difficult for the Jews to infiltrate and subverting the religion from within.

The religion should put a large emphasis on the nuclear family, Self improvement, Loving your nation and loving your heritage. This would put emphasis on the individual and the community. While keeping normalfags away from the religion because a normalfag hates having responsibility. It also gives the religion a strong sense of community. This will make it very hard for Jewish infiltration. A human should love his people his nation and his culture if a man has none of these things then he isn't truly a man.

You may ask why religion why not science. Well the answer is simple. Religion can get many people to fight for a singular cause it has a true end goal in mind while you can show a random retard on the road and tell him that niggers are garbage he will just say that it is racist. Religion unites people to fight for a common purpose and this religions purpose is to eliminate the Jewish menace.

You think we should make it a monothestic or a polytheistic religion or maybe something in between

Attached: bonnie-hamlin-artwork-swan-lake_big.jpg (600x470, 45.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmHN9vlNRdc
hooktube.com/watch?v=LmHN9vlNRdc
duckduckgo.com/?q=kinds of social capital examples&t=h_&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2078/2392803761_94d682fc1e_z.jpg?zz=1
gutenberg.org/files/40986/40986-h/40986-h.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you already know that it isn't true, then why believe in it?
you're just gonna make it up

The worst part is I never once thought of this. You could make chan's deities and that they will cause incoming happenings. Remember the world works in mysterious ways.

What we need to bring back is blood worship. The Nips have proven the most resistant to poz than any first world nation, and it's partly because they believe in ancestor spirits, old folk traditions etc. It's no surprise that a country not infected by christianity has managed to keep its community relatively free from miscegenation and other jewry. Think about it, if your kids are raised not respecting their elders or their burial sites after they pass, what do you think they'll do for you? They'll have no regard for what comes next, which is what we are seeing in America today. Old boomer cucks constantly move around, uprooting themselves when otherwise they'd be tied to an area and be a part of a community that they can then pass onto their progeny. But we have become too atomized and mobile for these natural communal structures to form. This is a mistake that must be fixed on a cultural level.

Attached: jg00039_ph04.jpg (800x533, 173.43K)

Go back to reddit you fucking faggot.

Neck yourself faggot

Cosmotheism?

Blood and Nation and the White Man's divine right to the stars is all anyone has to believe in. Take care of your self and your people, and your nation will take care of you, with the end goal of propelling the White Man into the vastness of space so that we can conquer the universe that the Almighty made just for us.

You want a religion? There it is.

Attached: indian space program2.png (1142x971, 122.81K)

I would like to add the reason I chose a swan as the pic in the OP. Is that swans represent love. Swans are a species that are white in the northern hemisphere and as such are similar to us in that regard. The Swan protects it's future generation with ferocity and we should take a lesson from nature. Basically the reason I chose a swan is because they have a lot of connections to whites that I noticed

Ya. It should be something involving the Light and the Dark Side.

Attached: angry joruus is angry.jpg (482x612, 55.75K)

Someone posted "Nature's Eternal Religion" by Ben Klasse, its pretty much what you are describing, a science-based approach to "worshipping" the ultimate creator, the white man. Here he is talking to Tom Metzger. Note the chutzpah he displays in saying "No we arent white supremacists", …."the crown symbolizes the ruling nature of the whites, the supreme being on earth".

youtube.com/watch?v=LmHN9vlNRdc

Download the pdf sometime if you like, a good read on all things Zig Forums, /sci/ and /an/.

Basically that's Mormonism.

There is only one option.

Attached: AveImperator.png (790x1700, 236.52K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=LmHN9vlNRdc

Here let me just fix that for you real quick don't want to give jewtube extra money even if the impact is minimal

>we need a new ology (((cult)))
Chaim did you win that psychology degree in the lottery or was it just ye olde jewish nepotism? Don't answer untermensch.

SPQRII - BUMP ALL DECENT user THREADS

P.S. Butterfly war user suggested new emotions. I think new emotions are better than ad hoc fake cults. For the esoteric there is already kekism and vril etc

Fuck off back to reddit if you can't argue a point dumbass

fuck off moshe

Religion, being transcendental and suprahuman, cannot derive from man alone. Nor can it be preserved by man alone, hence Papal Infallibility in Catholicism, for example. The assumption that religion ought be bent to man's motives, not God's, and that average Joe can just create a religion ex nihilo is, to be blunt, absolutely fucking depraved if not outright Satanic in the truest, etymological sense of the term.

Your a fool or a shill. Religion is a way to unify people. It gives a nation culture and common ideals. A religion is a very efficient way of spreading your ideals in an organised fashion and this causes people to want to fight for your cause. You see the Jews won't take a new religion popping up out of nowhere without cracking down on it. They will call you a cult they will attack you they will hate you however this will cause hate to slowly accumulate and this will burst into a civil war. Whether we win said war is the differentiating question.

This is a retarded thread started by a retard. European paganism is already the worship of blood and soil. Why do you think you need to invent what we already had for thousands of years but with a new name?

aren't some people in Japan Christians to some extents, though?

Incorrect. A religion is first and foremost an ontological truth claim which, in turn, relates to human beings and their behaviour.

Indeed, hence being complete bullshit. Christian Europe has been homogeneous and ingroup-centric since before recorded history, and it was only in the past ten decades an antithetical tendency has taken root in the mass-culture.

If one wanted to associate disregard for one's ancestors with any Christian group, one can only do it with Protestants who deny the existence of Purgatory, beseeching saints or commemorating the past and tradition Luther etc. broke with.

Less than half a percent of the native population are christians.

The Shintoists respect Christianity more than the Westerners.

They believe in Christ, but given their Polytheism, Christ is one more Deity among other 600+

In short, OP: If you want a new religion, you need a new divine revelation. Otherwise, you should investigate the few available options.

Protestants were the ones who read the bible and then used that to form how they would worship christianity. They basically formed their own beliefs on how they interpreted the bible which created a lot of fuss and caused a massive war.

Indeed. They broke from holy tradition and from the divinely-ordained authority of the Roman Bishop, which led to nobody knowing who had the correct interpretation of anything, which caused massive political splintering and wars for several centuries. Protestants were the precursors to modern relativists.

“Protestantism is illogical: while doing all it can to ‘humanise’ religion, it nevertheless, in theory at least, retains revelation, which is a superhuman element. It does not dare carry its negation to the logical conclusion, but by subjecting revelation to all the discussions resulting purely from human interpretations, it does in fact reduce it to next to nothing; and seeing as one does people who persist in calling themselves Christians even though they deny the very divinity of Christ, one cannot avoid the supposition that they are much nearer to complete negation than to real Christianity, although they may not realise the fact. Such contradictions, however, should not occasion too much surprise, for they are, in every field, one of the symptoms of the disorder and confusion of our times, just as the incessant subdivision of Protestantism is one of the many manifestations of that dispersion in multiplicity which, as we have shown, is to be found everywhere in modern life and science.” - Rene Guenon

aye prior to the protestants only priests knew enough latin to read the bible or understand mass.
And the vatican liked it that way since it made their authority absolute and unquestionable.

The greatest protestant virtue is literacy.

Agreed.

Another thing thing contributes to this same sort of functioning (unifying people, giving culture, sharing common ideals, reversing atomization) is what they call "Social Capital" which can be a lot of things as simple as your local gun group.

duckduckgo.com/?q=kinds of social capital examples&t=h_&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2078/2392803761_94d682fc1e_z.jpg?zz=1

Speaking of them cracking down on such things, do you think Jews find Scientology threatening? They may have after the whole raiding of the IRS offices and hordes of lawyers they sicked on them to get their tax exemption passed. Not that I condone Scientology, but I think the way they efficiently organized and acted is something to draw inspiration from. Getting tax exempt for an organization being Esoteric Hitlerist in nature would be cool. As in, if we could force them to recognize it as a religion. I think isn't there some laws that you only need 50 people to legally become recognized as a religious group?

Agreed a man who is literate can change the world in more ways that one and it can echo throughout history. It is basically a fundamental aspect of a healthy civilisation.

Also needs more nailing letters of complaint to catholics.

The NSDAP had a religion called positive Christianity.

The idea was to reconcile religious differences with on the Reich between Catholics and protestants, and to rework religion so that it was pro-science.

The central premise was that our god is our people/race/blood, that Christ was a white Levantese.

Religion is unquestionably a good thing. Religious people as happier (according to a new study by mcgill) and have higher birthrates.

However, any new religion needs to be rebranded as something other than Christianity to distance of from the teachings of Christ. It should also not be paganism with a bunch of gods as thays super larpy and people wont bite.

As it's central tenants I suggest

The things people respond to in religions are

All religions have texts comprised of long histories. The bible is a history. The Norse books are histories. The Irish books are histories. I believe the Hindu books are largely histories.

People are also awed by beauty. If you want a religion to take off, yo unwed a nice temple to worship at.

Finally, people go to church to have a sense of community. People like catching up every week and participating in structured group activities has been shown to build trust and cohesion between people.

Make it true then.

If I wrote a book about Hitler preaching the importance of nation (blood ties), moral behavior, his fight against the satanic communists and jews, and finally his torment through the mass rape and slaughter of Germans the tarnishing of his name and it's use as a club to destroy everything he ever worked to save would it be unbelievable?

No because it is true.

Never base a religion in things you don't believe in. Any pol religion has to be rooted in and comprised of the fundament truths of existence

Ben Klassen already made one. William Pierce had the church of Creativity, which was something similar. This is what a pro-white religion should look like because it's not based on superstition like odinism or christfaggotry but observation of nature.

Attached: Natures_Eternal_Religion_Audiobook.jpg (411x729, 82.08K)

Attached: 998a808f103fce9257b33ec0a88f1205feb8c556cbfd6ea72aaf4132b07f77e6.png (540x392 46.08 KB, 322.04K)

How about mormonism?
Of course there are some down sides, but are those downsides really worse than the positives?
I'll look into it a little more but if everything seems alright, I will convert.

And the brainlet of the year award goes to…

OP!

Attached: 1374135312521.jpg (257x338, 14.67K)

The mormons have the polygamy problem.
As such they must either constantly expand to take women from other groups or exile males.
Modern mormonism typically exiles young men. In the past the caravans heading west would avoid mormon territory.

Stoicism is probably the closest we'll get. It was a nice hybrid of philosophy and a general faith, without relying on (((ancient))) books or the like. The guidelines of ethics outlined in stoicism lay a great foundation that I think many can reasonably follow without too many issues.
Well, yeah. Having to rely on answers for things we can't possibly observe is exactly why a lot of religions are so divisive. I would rather put my faith into a philosophical way of living than one book written by ancient jews or another book written by less ancient jews.

Attached: stoicism.jpg (480x250, 14.16K)

This is always the problem when people try and syncretize a new religion. Look up Din-i-Illahi and see how long that lasted.

Kike lies. There have been a handful of cases over the years, but is it of a statistically larger percentage than any other sect that spawns small cults? Remember, always check your fucking (((source))). This is mostly d&c to alienate the whitest part of the USA.

One God, one devil, twelve 'angels', twelve minor devils. However many saints/spirits/nymphs are needed.
Incorporate analytical psychology to create role models and examples of what not to be.

Attached: f596c01157fb26ebc61da29546e8144f.jpg (692x484 46.89 KB, 409.49K)

This is some massive mystical crap and doesn't help us at all

no

we need a new führer

Thanks, user. I'll read that pdf at work tomorrow.

It really isn't. Mind comes pre-mapped with symbols it recognizes. Mother, father, whore, innocence, wise old man, etc. Things a feral child would even recognize, if not have words for.
A good religion makes sure the basic symbols universal to all humans have some meaning in its teachings. Christianity has quite a bit of power in the holy mother, the father, the son. It's incomplete however. Has people outright reject what is considered bad and evil rather than confront and reconcile.

you'll niggers need some theosophy
ignore that blatvsky bitch for a while she's off her rocker
take it way back to the indians ayrans who possessed certain truths

The caravan raids are a matter of historic record.
And theres whole communities of exiled men from mormon territory.

/tg/'s Oath of Oaths is a pretty good start for anons, difficult to infiltrate, and is all set up already, but the whole thing is too esoteric for normalfags to be involved with ever. Which is maybe a good thing.

LOL! Good one Schlomo!

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY FOREVER AND EVER

No we fucking dont, you dont just invent new religions, you arent a prophet or a seer. you dont just fucking make up gods and creeds that sound cool to you, the fact this idea even entered your tiny little head shows you have no piety and no respect or reverence for the holy

most mormons are also shifty fucking retards who will let their daughter date a gook or a nigger as long as hes a godly gook

I didnt know the 400s was before recorded history. What a stupid and uneducated statement, not even going to adress that youre fucking wrong. Christians slaughtered Pagan Europeans for little reason other than "muh jeebus" and then Christians slaughtered other Christian Europeans for little reason other than "muh heresy". You faggots have never been unified, you have never been a uniter of Europe. Religion doesnt unite people unless every single person followed the exact same creed, and you faggots come up with a new one every century. Exactly like what OP is doing.

Only because the Japanese failed in completely purging them. Nips always knew that Christcucks were the agents of the Jews and dealt with them properly. The few nip christians that do exist hide in the open, using Shinto-looking shrines and Japanese depictions of Christ. Christians are a part of the globalist agenda.

Most importantly though, hes a FOREIGN deity that they could give less of a shit about, the same we should view him.

how the fuck is having gods "super larpy"? i swear that word has just become a faggot word used by faggots who dont even know what the fuck theyre talking about, you want a traditional religion but you dont want gods in it? go fuck yourself you idiotic tool. somehow having gods just like literally every religion on the fucking planet is larpy, but inventing some retarded new religion out of thin air isnt? what are you proposing we worship, if not gods? "the universe, maaaan"? get fucking real

none of these require whatever larpfest you are proposing and they all exist within religions we already have

shit thread

Attached: 85f5d2a41a5ef195429b9cf08e94361f64f0c6cdc735e5aa4a92e39a43762bc5.png (362x492, 94.12K)

The Oera Linda book is actually good, the symbol is simple and the tenants are perfect for our generation.
gutenberg.org/files/40986/40986-h/40986-h.htm

ok
if by "stick to themselves" you mean sticking to each other as a blood-smeared paste, I agree

Religion is the organisation of faith. It's a consequence of many people with similar beliefs forming bonds.
Starting a proper organisation may help the construction of a true religion.
Frankly, we already follow science as a religion, with most unaware of that fact or how science could be a religion.

I've always believed that science is a view of the universe (or as I call it, a part of god) with a weirdly warped view of it. However, given how useful it has been to us prima facie (although being useless to use discovering the thing in itself), one would call it the best "compass" (or perhaps the worse if the consequences lead us to our peril).

No. Go back to Carthage barbarian.

Oh wait you meant blood worship as in genetics… oops.

Stupid jews always wanna make up new religions fuck off kike Op

Died quickly thanks to retards misusing the may may (and shills/subtle meme wizarda/CIA/whatever ruining it).

the fuck does this even mean? do you even know what blood worship is?

Why don't we make Hermes Trismegistus go mainstream by making an organised religion around it?

I think I need bed.

What we have in buddism? buddha meditate 49 days nonstop and few years more, he got understanding of karma in Islam we got zakat as analog, definitely mo also meditate for long time and Jesus also do that, we see it in quran : 2.87 And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.75: 26 No! When the soul has reached the collar bones. So all religions say that soul and "god" exist and understanding of it can become a through meditation, and its what "God" wants from us. Its totally not materialistic so kikes can't get anything.
If someone doesn't get what means pure spirit and soul, it some people feels it without any efforts, but mostly everyone must waste hours in meditation to gets it what I talking about.

I try to use the myth/cycle of Kalki and the yuga progression. For me, what we in english name hinduism is the closest thing to me as a base for everything.

The only problem is where hindu scholars say the kali yuga will not end for another 300k years, but that assumption goes out the way when you get down to how hindu says cycles of time work, they are all pegged on the median age of humanity, and the tiniest cycle ends when ever the median age goes below 10 sun years.
With the abortion epidemic xenocide, this has happened numerous times since ww2, so I'd say we are right on the money for the return of Kalki.

also, I might believe that the word avatar might be synonymous with the word archetype.
We might simply be Lord Vishnu's Massive Grace, purging the filth from this dense heaven.

Welcome in Satya oh Beautiful. On the doorstep to the Land of Love

I just want to thank you guys for linking this.

Let me tell you about god will:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen
lets check it
on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
So what we see in history? State ruled by god law and will "Holly roman empire? maybe. Khaliphat? definitely yes! Tibetan empire definitely yes. So on our planet must be a state ruled by a god law or god make a new one when last one is gone and it will be untill all earth will be ruled by the God's law.

This

It's already been invented. Problem is white people love Jewish saviors.

Attached: jesus inoperable.png (571x618, 111.33K)

but when Mohammad (pigpissbeinsidehim) was licking that pigpuss, did he use his right hand to masturbate?
Please tell me!

Attached: 1514246044434.jpg (480x480, 38.39K)

"I came for the children of (((Israel)))"
t. Jesus
In (((israel))) — blow that dome up and watch WW3 commence. 400 slaves per Jew!
pathetic post-industrial age.
slave morality. Fuck you kike god.
slave morality
anti-human, anti-life…
a meme that causes the worst behavior in human history. Sickness and destruction and death are what they are, there is competing no d-evil to blame that on.
Kingdom of (((Israel)))
Hell on earth
Amon Rey
More pedos and mass destruction of European cultures. check
great….
Nihilist monkies? Great….
t. Globalist: destroy the world goybots!
Jewish laws.

Now you know why (((they))) rule us.

Attached: born again jesus.jpg (348x464, 41.39K)

hollie is pagan.

Attached: th.jpg (474x318, 51.63K)

Video game anons are the worst

Attached: occulas video game.jpg (666x911, 153.61K)

We all know that you kike what else?

….okay

So if you don't allow the people destroying you into your race, then you're a bad goy

True, but the whole Fate thing is what fucks it up.

How about Freemasonry? Same thing.

Best religion. But it's dead and people are too stupid to follow. Needs esthetics and holidays

Can't work. I've tried. Christcucks destroy it right away. Theologists are the cancer and Paul is their savior.

Again, video game anons are the worst anons.

will read

Worship me! I'm just like (((Jesus))) only not a dead virgin faggot

Attached: 1506909106619.gif (885x808, 137.07K)

Open book

99% is about the enemy's religion and history.

That's not a good start.

Attached: 4236525725257742.png (405x430, 72.36K)

You can't create a new religion. You can modify an existing one and create a new interpretation. Imageboard Christianity seems rather antisemitic and ethnonationalist compared to American judeo-Christianity TM.

we just need a reformation. Hell even a return to the martin luther style Lutheranism. pointless to toss out so much important aspects of our history just because of some rot that can easily be cut out if we only had the will.
Catholicism probably needs to be destroyed tho

"It's America's fault guys!"

Fucking faggot.

.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of Christians are KKK christians, you retard.

TO ALL CHRISTIANS ITT:

Answer this simple test honestly, would you rather live in a white, pagan country or a non-white, christian country?

Jew convert.
Jews subvert.
Satanist meme is your leadership.
Niggers fuck your kids.
All for the glory of the Jews.

Good idea, race traitor

Attached: debating christians jesus.jpg (1200x1200, 504.24K)

The history that destroyed us

I prefer GLR's approach

better evidence will be at hand.

Luther wrote On The Jews you dumb nigger

nah religion has too much of an effect on culture for it to be ignored as a front

Not ignored, just left an 'agree to disagree' scenario at least until our future in this life is secured.

Attached: 799a9fe9d0bd4a362ef05df70e7bce682e8cd488df431965d43b9cd01dba17fe.jpg (169x193, 16.88K)

A white pagan country obviously. Only humans can be Christians anyway.

Jesus kike, the same fucking repetitive non-thinking responses from you god damn race traitors every time.

You know what I would do if I were a Satanist or a Jew living in your fantasy backwards world? I would become a Christian preacher.

Free money
Easy work
Easy cover
Prevert the goy
Have fun doing it.
Marry a QT Aryan and fuck my kids.
Comforted by the "evil" meme in doing it.

That's how it works.

Attached: jesus religion made it.jpg (540x454, 76.88K)

meant for

Would you rather live in a city of Christian monkeys or Christian humans?

Yeah good idea… oh wait you've GOT A FUCKING BULLET IN YOUR HEAD!

Attached: 1 holohoax started in 1970 with jew neonazis.jpg (710x800, 419.54K)

If you're not taking flak, you're not over the target.

Like you don't know the answer to that.

Attached: Catholics.jpg (303x166, 14.3K)

keep in mind this is a broad context, you can "enslave" people with debt / interest. This describes the jews to a key.

I don't see what that has to do with Lutheranism or religion at all. Jews will always try to subvert. If you were a jew or a satanist living in my fantasy world you would be dead. "Let's all get along to fight the Jew" implies not getting along with Jews.

Christian monkeys, because monkeys need help! theyre people too yknow ! there is no jew or gentile, we must help all! "humans" already have enough privilege

t. christian

Because you meme Jews and Satanists into being a thing. They wouldn't be a thing is Christianity disapeared today. People would say, "WTF you sound crazy. WTF that's like Scientology crazy. You worship a talking volcano that gave you commandments? You worship a devil that was created by some dead Roman pedo religion? WTF, you're mason but you worship some dead fucking Jew zombie who talked to a spirit called Lucifer who was a girl?".

They would stick out like a swore thumb and be laughed out of existence. But with 2 billion fucking Christians on their knees spreading their memes door to door it's ALL perfectly normal and traditional.
That's how it works, dumby.

Nope, I'd become a preacher and touch your wee wee. See history.

AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY IT'S NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN D&C

Attached: jesus one.jpg (534x800, 59.77K)

What do you expect to replace Christianity with? Muh untested fanfic doesn't count. It has to be a religion that's already tried and works just as successfully as peak Christianity. The only thing that comes close is Roman paganism.

not to defend christianity here but you know Jews and demon-worshippers existed before christians right? you sound like a fucking autist, they might be right about atheists