Trump just met with GOP leaders at Capitol Hill, House vote on DACA bills soon

Attached: senate dem 2.jpg (125x95 427 KB, 2.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses.
breitbart.com/texas/2018/06/18/rescued-migrant-woman-was-not-mother-of-children-she-brought-across-border/
archive.is/NEAbA
archive.fo/fsiq3
thehill.com/homenews/senate/393069-schumer-rejects-gop-proposal-to-address-border-crisis
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/19/on-capitol-hill-donald-trump-signals-support-for-both-republican-immigration-bills/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice pictures. Now let me find a magnifying glass.

ANTS

Attached: cotton2.png (1280x1096 159.85 KB, 349.4K)

If it wasn't obvious enough.

Attached: sanford2.jpg (1067x1218, 398.85K)

But I just went on twitter and read a bunch of one-liners from shills disagreeing and implying I'm dumb if I agree, so I have to disagree with you and Tom to avoid people saying mean things about me.

Attached: ivanka.png (1176x263, 68.45K)

You'd have pedophile rape gang shitskin cartels flooding in along the border since they wouldn't be arrested, these bastards can fuck right off.

Attached: trumps-conscience.jpeg (1280x1199, 381.47K)

I told the trumpcucks and shills here yesterday that he would endorse it. Now watch as they try to spin amnesty as a good thing and all part of the multidimensional chess plan.

that's treason and Sedition

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses.

Whoever keeps making these really needs his hands broken Assad-style.

It's clearly a high school aged retard, or an adult jew.

Alien Smuggling – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing that a person is an alien, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien.

Domestic Transporting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law.

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

bump

If they pass Amnesty can the RINO type of Republican party survive, or would we just go full blown nationalism due to the rise of the internet & social media?

Walmart and McDonald's might have to raise their salaries another dollar. And Amazon may have to let their employees go to the bathroom. Powerful forces Trump is dealing with.

B-b-b-but if I don't do what they say they'll make snarky, pseudo-intellectual remarks about me, and appeal to the moral standards put forth by media and universities, and remark on my immorality for not abiding by it!

All they do is push people towards ethnic cleansing.

If this passes the shitskins will flood the southern border and destroy this country, a wall won't mean jack shit.

It isn't going to pass.
Trump doesn't endorse shit.
The shills are just spreading fear again.
The bill is dead.

I won't buy it until I see it.

He already endorsed it

Where's your fucking proof?

Oh no wait, you don't have any, I'm still waiting for video footage or an official release stating whether he supports it or not, nbc news loves to repeat that one clip where he's saying that he doesn't want the USA to turn into a refugee camp.

The reps in the meeting said he endorsed it. His press secretary said he would endorse it. He has been saying himself that he would endorse a bill just like this one for over a year.

Just post screencaps and sources you fucking nigger, of course you're just paid to make white noise.

learn how to upload images nufag

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 10.07.47 PM.png (926x416, 98K)

Just keep push shit like this
breitbart.com/texas/2018/06/18/rescued-migrant-woman-was-not-mother-of-children-she-brought-across-border/

archive.is/NEAbA
(thread related)

Mexicans are of a quality people who have over 100 potential electees get murdered before the elections.

Nothing going to happen because the
I like the way you think>>11746262
So, they hate niggers and have no guilt or other white hangups about the Jew. That puts them 1000 yrads in front of 99% of nigger dick loving whites in the USA

I would offer them early release from prison & deportation if they accept a felony on their record.

They can't legally vote if they take a felony.

(((CHUCK SCHUMER))) REJECTS BILL BEFORE VOTE
archive.fo/fsiq3
thehill.com/homenews/senate/393069-schumer-rejects-gop-proposal-to-address-border-crisis

>Asked if that meant Democrats would not support a bill backed by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to keep immigrant families together while seeking asylum on the U.S. border, Schumer said they want to keep the focus on Trump.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (760x380, 68.94K)

I found a magnifying glass and it showed that you're full of shit.

Those aren't him.

He said he would endorse a bill that met his four pillar immigration policy. Neither of these do - hence his rejection of them last friday.

It didn't work last thread. You need to try harder.

DNA tests? More wasted money and resources on spic parasites who are already costing the U.S. billions? The cheapest solution is to shoot them dead if they come near 100 yards of the United States border. Treat invaders as invaders.

I'm going into fucking spasms.

Attached: pencil.gif (491x343, 1.87M)

He didn't reject them last Friday. He made an off the cuff comment but then later sent his press secreatry out to confirm that he would endorse them. Then he did endorse them today.

Not true, many states are going to restore felony voting rights and they vote in every election anyway that is why there are no legitimate elected officials in the USA anymore.

Where's you fucking source? Post your fucking proof.

so march them down to Mexico's southern border?

Kek, he's going to get bum rushed by a horde of aztecs.

Attached: [Heavy Laughter].webm (630x360, 547.63K)

It's just a replay of last time when the Dems were trying to get amnesty for 800k DACA and Trump offered them a bill with 1.8 million DACA and the Dems said no.
At this point Trump could offer Schumer the cure for cancer and he'd reject it because it was coming from Trump.

Take DNA samples from all violators, put them into a database, inform them that they will: 1. They and the kid will never get citizenship 2. If they are ever picked up for anything else it is an immediate trip to Federal Pen for 10 years or helicopter ride over their home country.
3. No Govt. Gibs EVER! They are not citizens and will never contribute enough in tax $ to offset the cost they represent to the nation.
I could go on but that would be a start

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/19/on-capitol-hill-donald-trump-signals-support-for-both-republican-immigration-bills/

Here, from your favorite website.

You're an idiot trying to gaslight.

Well if he signs either bill it will destoy them at the Midterms. These RINOs think they can play the same old game. Fuck that we will shift into high gear and go napalm on them. Get the commie Dems elected and then burn the fucking thing down. Either way we win. It is just a matter of a clean or messy method.

The site said this pajeet said he said it, so it's another shitskin saying it. Mind this is what he told (((Breitbart))), don't project your ass off to me though about my "favorite websites" though you fucking nigger, I just asked for a source.

Attached: 30298394809285098534580345.jpg (1280x720, 73.8K)

stop the butt hurt. Trump is getting what he always wanted

What is it about cuckservatives that they must constantly larp as liberals in order to gain the latter's approval (only to be rebuffed and called Nazis anyway)?

Says the Communist nigger.

Because they're shabbos goyim, kike traitors.

what a (((cunt)))

the cucks are communist.

Attached: dfdefdf.png (1673x320, 40.68K)

Reminder that these people don't care one whit about children. Anyone's children.

Attached: keep_the_focus_on_Trump.png (620x244, 25.35K)

We were in the last thread. You and the other jew sperged out when he did.

Rejected them.
No one, not even the media takes that pajeet seriously. 3 reasons why:
1. He constantly feeds them incorrect information. All of the times it sounds like trump is cucking on something, it comes from him.
2. He was a NeverTrumper
3. He is a RINO, RNC-tier RINO

Let's see:

Full text:

>But he did not demand members vote for Speaker Paul Ryan’s more moderate immigration bill over a more conservative bill offered by Rep. Bob Goodlatte.

[streetshitter]
>“In his remarks, he endorsed both House immigration bills,” Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah said in a statement sent to Breitbart News. “He told the members, ‘I’m with you 100%.’”
[/streeshitter]

All of the things Trump said both bills wouldn't do. The streetshitter is lying to the press.
Some supporters of the Ryan bill had hoped that Trump would fully endorse their bill and urge conservatives to support it, as the measure has a greater chance of passing with the support of moderate Republicans.

>But Trump did not signal a preferred bill, allowing every Republican to vote as they pleased.

We're going to need browntext for every time this streetshitter gives the fake news even more fake news.

But they'll go out of their way to manipulate the rabbits to push their bullshit, that's kikes for you.

The absolute state of trumpcucks.

His official press secretary, who says what Trump tells him to say. Also the reps who were in the meeting confirmed it.

But keep going with these rationalizations, shills. You're just making yourselves look dumb and retarded.

1.8 million? What happened to the dreamers being only 600k?

How likely is that the real number is at least triple 1.8?

You're several minutes too late for your worthless reply you fuckhead, try again another day.

Trump was obviously confused because that is what the bills do.

What the fuck are you even referencing there. Trump is on record for YEARS saying he wants a comprehisensive immigration bill. Ryan and the RINO fucks are giving him one that accomplishes most of that and provides political cover for him to his base and jerks off the stupid GOP base while trying to take it off the table as a point for the Dems in the Midterms. are you this fucking dense that you don't get that it is a good sell out and the base will swallow it like nigger sperm.

Are you being sarcastic?

It'll be amnesty without calling it amnesty. It will be an exercise in obfuscation. Media and pundits will toss a bunch of chaff. Boomers and other republicucks will be happy with whatever shitty scraps are tossed their way.

I was asking for proof you fuckhead, not your worthless drivel.

Your post was just the_zognald tier chess BS. Anyone with a brain can see it. I'm beginning to think you are paid to be here and obfuscate Trump's cuckoldry.

Are you triggered that someone pointed out that the pajeet streetshitter lied or something?

No. You can look up the info on them yourself. You're just being willfully ignorant because you don't want to face reality that Trump is a faggot.

Because posted a video source and you didn't? Fuck you.

It's obvious that Trump was confused here and did not know what they meant. He is old and not all there in the head, so he gets confused often.

Exactly. It's so obvious. It's a way of chipping away at their support base leading up to the mid-terms. They're killing their own positions and talking points.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Attached: trump truck 3.gif (480x344, 475.51K)

You are not human.

It's okay to admit defeat. You made a few no-effort posts to rebut who even used your own source against you. We'll see you again Thursday.

(checked)
He got his shit pushed in and is pill pulling like a pill pusher.

Attached: check em trump 4.png (1023x577, 819.24K)

It goes without saying that Molymeme isn't our guy, and the competition to see who is the least racist against brown kids is just Talmudic cattle-herding strategy, etc. But mall-inn-yoo did do a good take-down of Democrats' feint of concern for the children (see embed). Liberals' duplicity on the issue is rather enraging to a certain extent, and also the following report may be helpful in debating this issue with normalfag friends & family members:

Washington Post, Abbie VanSickle: Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says [28 Jan 2016]

www.washingtonpost.com/national/obama-administration-placed-children-with-human-traffickers-report-says/2016/01/28/39465050-c542-11e5-9693-933a4d31bcc8_story.html
archive.is/LHSLC

That's what kikes usually do, create (((problems))) and (((distractions))) for the goyim and (((provide))) the answers to them. That's a given.

That pic looks like Trump would shoot Hillary in the fucking face, if he had a gun that night.

He didn't use the source against me. He just claimed that the white house press secretary was lying, without evidence, even though many other people verified what he said.

You clearly don't belong here you fucking kike snake
>>>/gaschambers/

Except that's exactly what he did. Can you be even more jewish than stating the opposite of what happened just within this thread?
You must be a new to the job. That isn't the first time (((someone))) shit up a thread about trump and it was the indianigger's words, not Trump's.
The voices in your head don't count, moshe.

Project Alamo is allowing you to say "kike" huh?

All of the reps in the meeting confirmed it.

Can someone repost the graphic of Trump throwing a goblina with an anchor baby chained to it?

Attached: deport together.png (657x1087, 392.55K)

Typical tricks shlomo

Does anyone else find it completely asinine that the liberals pull the "Separate family argument" and put the blame on the Trump, yet the Illegals knew that when they broke the law and clearly don't give a fuck about their kids.

Very sad

TRUMP

Who got the get?

You are literally running out of shill templates faggot

Attached: nona.png (449x449 631.84 KB, 275.5K)

DACA DON DOES IT AGAIN

Yep, it's neo-con Don

You sure took your sweet time switching IPs (((5be9b4))), or is this another one of your tranny degenerate comrades you called in for backup

Attached: 1499796405657.jpg (620x474 291.51 KB, 43.56K)

fuck off delusional trumpnigger

It's okay to cry nigger, i know it's hard to take in the first time but you will eventually have to either move on or hang yourself in sorrow for being unable to get that sweet 2-digit payroll next month

Attached: bf55db9e15edda6e4d4150f8bc9f46fe0c260790ad26d332e13367aa245b70bc.png (1200x675 307.8 KB, 83.94K)