WITE PRIDE ! And Sawatsikas !

Painted on this nigga's truck, that was on his ex-wife's property btw.
Poor nigger, he will have to do a fundraiser to combat racism and pay for a new paintjob for his truck that he didn't like the retarded nigga decorations of anymore. Now he got a truck with misspelled "White Pride" and also sloppy and backwards swastikas, with also a flat tire and some noose made of wrongly tied red string.

what a chance that the gnahtzees who vandalized it just punctured the tires instead of destroy the expensive rims, and only spraypainted washable white paint on the windown and on the ugly plastic decorations on the paint instead of breaking or scratching anything

dat nigga so lying, he quoted the "stages of grief" he found on the internets to make believe he has a sincere reaction

web.archive.org/web/20180620031749/http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-racial-slur-20180619-story.html

hooktube.com/watch?v=OS0nc9dwBZo

Attached: ny-1529446770-linojq6la6-snap-image.jpg (1400x790, 146.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/06/muslim_civil_rights_group_offe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: hortler.png (657x888, 543.9K)

HALE HORTLER

Attached: hale__hortler.jpg (532x740, 44.75K)

BREAKING NEWS
a mudslime group offers a reward for the jihad target who commited this heinous crime
mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/06/muslim_civil_rights_group_offe.html

should we tell them the nigga did it himself?

Nah. Cops' never catch anybody, so it's just a waste of breath and effort for them. No loss for the good guys. Plus, some insurance jew will have to pay out that claim if the truth isn't out. Keep quiet and the jews lose.

youll really show people user if you do a poop swastika

Niggers can't spell or read. It was obviously the nigger.

HALE hortler

1337!

I disagree, letting this slide is yet another blow on white people

someone should record a social-engineering phone call to the nigger, made with a voice changer, and offering to sell him for a few grands an incriminating video of him doing the crime
give no details, ask him casually why he did it, if it was because his ex-wife wanted her truck back and he wanted a reason not to give it back
get him to admit he did it himself on tape

THEN you do a youtube video explaining that all the so-called hate crimes are false flags, drop some truthbombs on nigger crime statistics, add some revelations on the murderous motives of mudslimes, include your audio-tape, inform people that "white pride" and swastikas are actually symbols you would not want to insult by painting them wrong or putting them on a nigger's truck, ask that the cops charge him for wasting police ressources and hate crime towards white people, and order the "muslim civil rights group" to pay up the promised reward, under threat of getting sued

I can't do it myself because I'm not on the same continent, but this would be a good meme video

Hmmmmm…on the other hand, it is humorous that he thinks Ethnic Europeans have the time to patrol the ghetto looking for BLM terrorists when we are all exhausted and asleep in our beds from working our asses off every day to support their Manpanzee lifestyle and offspring 'in the life they have become accustomed to'

Also, maybe when he spray painted it he meant 'wife pride'…since it appears he is fucking his ex-wife on the side.

I love this pic, never gets old.

They already know that he did it…that is the only reason they offered a reward…he can't come forward to claim it (that must chap his ass) and the 'crime' won't be solved.

An entrepreneurial cop should do the investigative footwork to expose Hubert and claim the reward. Hubert will go to jail, the mudslimes will be bilked out of 1K, Ethnic Europeans will be 1K richer, and both muslims and blacks will be utterly humiliated, like they deserve, for conspiring to push their terrorist agendas inside a nation to humiliate the INNOCENT and gain political power. Now that might come close to a 'happy ending'…the only thing that would make it happier is if this parasitic trash DROPPED DEAD or we were magically transported to a Ethno-globe where we didn't have to tolerate this BULLSHIT any longer.

"outside his family's home"…look at everyone lying like the SACKS OF SHIT that they are…you guys want to know THE REAL CRIME HERE? It is that we are forced by our own MONGREL ZIONIST government to live in a nation with this LOW IQ TRASH.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1524658470445.webm (552x358, 1.64M)

dude, seriously?
you're calling me a nigger?

did you know that if you click on my id you can highlight all the posts I made in this thread?
and you call ME a nigger? are you braintarted?

oh, you're a 4channer

WHIT PRID WORL WID

Its sad thats the closest I have seen and even then its still not right.

you do it

99% of these fucking things seem like fakes. I don't think I've ever heard of or seen a legitimate racist talk about spraypainting "nigger" on some black guy's car, and I hang around some dedicated racists.

I said why not in my post
it would be very hard to get an easy to use fake mobile phone number in the us, and doing it from home would be hugely traceable and cost-prohibitive
I couldn't do a convincing accent of one of the nog's white neighbors trying to sell him a blackmail video, even with a voice changer
and doing the video I described would cause me legal trouble

so, yes, someone should

we wuz prince sticker spotted

Jeez that woman needed some self defense training and a weapon…pretending to be a grounded kite when nogs attack isn't exactly a 'self preservation' strategy. Also some situational awareness wouldn't hurt…never turn your back on blacks. And where did that pussy fucking clerk run off to…hit that fucking nog in the head with some canned food, or that fire extinguisher if that is all you got. When are Whites going to stick up for OTHER WHITES? Is there some sort of 'magical fucking future date' where we all become self aware or something that I don't know about?

It's a woman. Probably anti-racist, anti-gun, and anti-violence unless it's against unborn babies or those who insult Islam. We shouldn't expect them to be gladiators, we should just deport everyone who fails the paper bag test.

I hope you aren't planning to raise your daughters like this because 'they are women'…the Sikh women, who have had to live with mudslimes forever, are all armed with a long knife and they know how to use it. If you raise your daughter or don't help your wives (sisters, etc) with basic self defense and leave them to be nothing more than a ground kite pussy it is your fault, as a man (sacr 'head of household) if she can't defend herself.

I know a woman who was raised and trained as a child with combat training and when she was attacked as an adult she took the knife from her attacker (yes she got cut doing this and yes it only worked because he wasn't expecting it) but still {shrug} he was going to drag her into the woods, rape her and kill her…so I am going to say it worked in her favor to not 'act like a helpless bitch' and fight back.

And I know plenty of ground kite women as well all 'victims' and suffering from the penalty of being victims because no one bothered to train them or really give one shit about their welfare…

Nigger.

Btw where in my post is the word nigger? You said it not me.

And I do not mean the
I did not call you any names, fucking nigger.

Definitely learn self defense and carry a weapon, but my point is this is a most likely liberal white woman who is used to life in a high-trust white society. I'm not surprised she didn't start throwing Milla Jovovich spinning hook kicks.

Attached: Faked Hate Crime Compilation.png (1500x1555, 932.26K)

Some of my girlfriend's first experiences with me were my practicing knife throwing at work (just for funsies). Shortly after we started dating, I impressed the importance of being able to defend herself (she had already been attacked by a pack nigger in Detroit before we met, and held at knifepoint). Now she carries a knife with her and has practiced some basic techniques for self-defense.

Antifa sure loves practicing swastika drawing.

you are a nigger … you are dumb enough to post in this thread so you must have a brain of a nigger

we are all niggers now

fucking sage this white trash thread

Think you fucked that part up champ.

Attached: f791fb0bfda84ffb1c56979f4b948357dcdd0e301bd1575f1d6831002152968a.png (146x195, 29.31K)

topjej

yea I know , why is this thread so shit that combacks like these are fucking the meat of it.

this thread fucking sucks

SAGE

lolz…I hear you, I have tried in many different forums to teach women the kill strikes against their attackers and encourage them to learn self defense/carry a weapon only to be banned repeatedly for 'inciting violence' (?against their attackers? whose resin clogged brain would this even make sense in they should simply cut to the chase and openly state that they prefer a helpless Ethnic European female or child as their victim)…

you're a newbfag shill and probably a shitskin or a kike
go frack your asshole with a stealth radio tower disguised as a cactus and lubed with puke from an ebola nigger

This pic exemplifies why subhumans must be gassed. Also,

The Wi-te Buddhist Clan strikes again.

Attached: wutang.jpg (570x549, 69.49K)

HALE HORTLER

Sad!

why are hindus vandalizing vehicles?!?

Dubs

Jews refuse to write a plus sign because it looks too much like a cross.

What the hell makes you think they would draw a Swastika?

I'm an avid sudoku player, like my fiance's father

why is the world so blind

Jews just can't draw a swastika.

nor can they read from the Egyptian Book of the Dead for the evil it will unleash

This thread is shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1555x1384, 2.15M)

checked
Do it faggot.

How's the weather in Minneapolis nignog?

they don't look like any swastikas I have ever spray painted on black churches….. amateurs

It is a well known fact asians hate niggers.

HALE HORTLER

Literally 0% chance he false flagged himself.:^)

W H O D O E S N T

shit like this doesn't happen in Wakanda nigg… I mean my black brother. Book a flight on Expedia and have the Wakanda experience.

Attached: Wakanda is supposed to be the most technologically advanced nation on Earth.jpg (590x263, 37.76K)

whatcha doin, daykwonvavious?

Your mom. Go the fuck back to kikechan.

You're dumb enough to call yourself a nigger,having the reading comprehension of a nigger and chimping like a nigger.
NIGGER

You have to go back.

What mean by this ?

What in Hitler's holy name makes you believe I could be a nigger?
Can't you try to read and understand what I wrote in this thread?
Are you 11 and common-core educated 4gaggers free to be morons on the interwebs for summer?
What is it?

John McCain

Found the insecure nigger.

Fucking nigger. Get out chimp. We are planning revolution here. Not your personal playground. Real men are at work.

Attached: a391391ba355788571d54cda17a9c6cc831af1a0ab83b5b2ca3f4580c9074cfe.png (1354x4294 287.69 KB, 820.06K)

I can't discern if you are a shill. That you are a moron makes no doubt, but your IP-hopping combined to the retarded way you make this thread look stinks a bit.
why can't you answer this simple question; what is that I wrote that makes you feel I could be a nigger?
an absence of rational arguments will earn you a report

Just so you know the last pic is an Abo not a nigger

it was probably part of babby's first collection of redpills, that he was happy to be able to post 5 pictures at a time !!1!1!!one!

I want summer to end