ROASTIES BTFO Michigan woman who lied about being raped on college campus sentenced to jail

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/michigan-woman-who-lied-about-being-raped-on-college-campus-sentenced-to-jail.html

A Michigan woman who lied about being raped on her college campus was sentenced to jail time on Monday.

Mary Zolkowski, 21, was sentenced to 45 days in jail after pleading guilty to fabricating a story about being sexually assaulted in a parking lot at Delta College in Bay County, MLive.com reported.

Judge Joseph Sheeran, who also ordered the woman receive a mental health assessment, did not give Zolwolski credit for previous time served.

Sheeran deferred the woman to an additional 220 days in jail, which she'll only have to serve if she violates probation, according to the news outlet. She will be on probation for two years after her jail term. Zolwolski will also have to be tested for drugs and alcohol and partake in substance abuse counseling.

MICHIGAN WOMAN, 21, CHARGED FOR FALSE RAPE CLAIM AT COLLEGE

In March, Zolwolski reportedly admitted to making up the alleged rape, telling the judge: "I called Delta College and falsely reported the rape on their campus. My mother made the initial call and I took the phone and continued to report."

The woman told her mother she had been raped in a back parking lot but never named any suspects. She said that she was "assaulted previously, not at Delta's campus," and "was ashamed of the circumstances of that."

Zolkowski initially gave contradicting accounts of what she claimed happened at the school.

She reportedly told police she was walking to her car when a man grabbed her from behind and raped her without a condom while holding her face and throat, and said she only saw the man’s hands and he fled in a car before she could see his face.

Zolkowski refused a physical exam after the alleged incident, the news outlet reported in August 2017.

When investigators met with her a second time, Zolkowski reportedly said the suspect was an acquaintance and she had been raped at an apartment.

The student at the time apologized for her confusion, adding she didn't want to press charges. In a third interview with police, Zolkowski reportedly changed her story again — telling police she wanted to tell the suspect to stop during sex, but it ended before she was able to do so.

Zolkowski, who pleaded guilty to making a false report of a felony, faced up to four years in prison and a $2,000 fine.

Attached: my-medium-roast-beef.jpg (526x450, 43.58K)

if we lived in a just society she would have been sentenced to gang rape. when will this barbaric prison system be abolished?

Any salt?

(((Zolkowski)))

the sexual equivalent of malingering.
unfortunate byproduct of activism and feminism.

in High School

&

in College

Attached: 2.jpg (3000x2000 40.17 KB, 472.03K)

Yeah that's totally reasonable, afterall, that's what the man would have faced if this bullshit claim hadn't been exposed, right? Why is this shit not treated as a felony perjury? She literally lied to the courts and the police.

In a minimum security daycare """jail""" for women? Yeah, no.

the memes write themselves

Now
Not how the media use her high school pics instead of a current

Attached: mary-t-zolkowski-pleads-guilty-to-making-false-rape-report-b5218cf61e94e7ea.jpg (600x400, 44.36K)

45 days only? That's not fair.

For almost destroying someone's life because of a lie, she needs to be sentenced to the full stretch as if she were the rapist.

When will idiots ever learn?

She never actually named anyone, so there was no "real" victim (ie, a falsely accused man).

It still should have been felony perjury. The penalty should match the crime, and she falsely reported a felony to police.

Let's talk for a second, though, about how the mother is the real hero, here. The mother didn't take bullshit or coddle her daughter, and immediately called the police, as every rape victim should immediately do. I know it can be a difficult hurdle to overcome at times and being entirely fair, false claims like this only make real victims even less likely to pursue justice out of fear of backlash or more punishment, on top of other psychological hurdles, but the mother forced the issue and made sure this whore got caught in her lie.

45 days doesn't bring you to minimum state prison ironically you need a felony to have minimum security, she will most likely brought to county jail. County jail isn't somewhere you want to be because a lot people are high on shit from the streets or withdrawaling. Jail is where you go after you are processed.

She's definitely going to prison, not just a jail. She's also "in need of psychiatric help", so it's a safe bet she will get a super cushy prison with full access to kike psychiatrists who will explain to her that SHE is the real victim.

They probably looked at her and realized no one is desperate enough to rape that garbage fire.

again you need a felony to be prison, county jail is for misdemeanors aka under 1 year sentence

yeah, real fitting for a false accusation that could have ruined someones life, real "justice" right there

Add another lying cunt to the pile, should face harsher punishment but it's something.

Every fucking time. And she still stuck with the narrative of being assaulted somewhere, just the location was wrong. 45 fucking days for potentially ruining someone's life.
Well, it's a start.

She has 2 years deferred. If she fucks up and smokes a blunt or drinks alcohol she goes to prison.

shill slide thread, mods pls delete

NOT ANCHOR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GLOBALS

Some user needs to take a hit for the team and start shmoozing up to the kikess after her 45 days. Take her for dinner and drinks then drop her off at the local PD.

Kill yourself \\\kikey///

What is the punishment for rape? Like 10-20 years?
What is the punishment for kidnapping for 15 years?
What is the punishment for conspiracy to kidnap - 15 years?
It's probably 2+ decades.
This is not roasty BTFO. This is a pussy pass.

Nothing

Yeah maybe don't change you are not in your SJW class where you can make up bullshit as you go.
But I think she will fuck up on the alcohol/drugs part and will get the other 220, of of which she only has to serve 90 or so.

So was she a coalburner who regretted it or something (I'm just doing the Michigan + problem look + the guy actually getting some kind of justice math)? Also while it's nice that one of these cunts is finally getting popped, she should have to serve at least half the time of what the accused would have had to serve if they were found guilty. 45 days is really just a slap on the wrist. I bet the poor fuck that she accused spent more than that having everyone think he's a rapist and this accusation will never not be on the minds of a lot of people who know him.

Colour me (not) surprised.

I think the issue was that she didn't actually name a name and fuck someone over yet. She was looking for a victim pass to continue her shenanigans but didn't directly affect anyone. Had someone gotten screwed with an accusation she would be hemorrhaging shekels out the nose while bleeding out her ass from the broomsticks shoved up her for years in prison.
The judge handed out what they could for a first time offender that only broke the rules so far.

Also when you violate probation you can have other charges thrown at you which ups the ante.

Hey I went to school there

Neat

Fucking lying kikes.

Because the populace got soft and didn't keep lynching traitors in the street to keep the gov in line.

This.

Why'd you rape her, user?

fetching wig, milady

Attached: 1545827_10202952722520014_1958077663_n.jpg (235x223, 14.22K)

If the man would have gone to jail, I doubt it would have been for 45 days.

Attached: esoteric immigration.PNG (700x609 35.44 KB, 224.88K)

So 45 days is being BTFO?

Even if she never destroyed someone's life, don't men usually get worse for far, far less?

265 days in jail for ruining a man's reputation. Whoopdeedoo.

Good God, the feminist virus strikes again!

It was real to her

Its about time these false rape accusers faced justice.

J
U
S
T

Shit you gotta be kidding me, its a slap on the wrist for something that could have gotten a man killed in prison before he finished his 3 years injust sentence.

PUSSY PASS STRIKES AGAIN

Until lying about someone perpetrating a crime against you gets you sentenced to the same fucking length as the crime in question, there is no justice.

EWW

That's nothing compared to what the wrongfully accused man would get. There should be a legal precedent that lying about rape earns a 20 year sentence minimum. Cunts who try to vindictively ruin lives or get out of admitting to cheating via fake rape accusations should face the same extent of ruination they try to bring upon those they've lied about.

Attached: Reality of rape hoaxing.webm (640x360, 7.76M)

Its a start but we really need to bring back stoning

"listen and believe!"
Why oh why won't you listen and believe!?
45 days tho. That's essentially a GO signal to all other false-rape claims. It's not even a bad DUI sentence. Might as well write her a free pass to fuck peoples' lives up.

False accusations ought to receive the punishment for the accused crime. Give her rape sentencing and then we will be somewhere.

Your reddit-tier faggotry aside, I'm glad the bitch is facing repercussions for her actions. Whores like her are the reason why actual victims won't come forward. Hopefully this sets a precedent in punishing more of these women. Kudos to the mom for not backing down.

Attached: 96f907dd81cade21e25e99d459bba524.jpg (700x990, 296.5K)

Attached: 371827381723.jpg (467x453, 51.7K)

Yes, this will surely stop the false rape epidemic.

Attached: LetThePunishmentFitTheCrime.jpg (1200x1347, 338.63K)