Liberal Rag JEW YORK TIMES happy to promote decline of white race in USA

FEWER BIRTHS TAN DEATHS FOR WHITES

As usual, the kikes are happy to report on the fact that in most states, whites are a declining stock. See pic related. We need to organize now to fix this before its too late. Whats interesting is the whites are still the majority in most of these states so why are we seeing this decline?

>nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.html
>archive.is/89YLn

Attached: pic.JPG (641x547, 53.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all so tiring.

Tan Deaths?
Is this a new catch phrase for the browning of America?

Of course they are going to be happy about it. Jews achieving their endgoal. Though I'm not so sure minorities, once they take over, will tolerate the jews like whites did, but they'll probably go down with a smile on their rat faces knowing they finished off whites.

Anyone have any stories/advice on arguing about white genocide? Liberals always pull the "We aren't doing anything. There's no plan to get rid of whites, you're paranoid… But you have to take in these non-whites because you were oppressive to them" card. They deny the hell out of it, yet brag and gloat at the same time. I could use some advice for dealing with the audacity of these kikes.

Kill them.

We have always been outnumbered, what we need is to keep the fires of revolution burning. Keep the tension up and don't ever lose hope!

Attached: In 1889, the year of Hitler's birth, Franz von Stuck made this painting of Wotan, famous for its resemblance of Hitler.jpg (1216x1168 939.76 KB, 163.37K)

tbh all white southerners should just move to the Midwest and northeast, solidify those areas and eventually just tell the federal government to fuck off

Liberalism is getting bred out.

One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack.

I am completely on board with this idea, but we need to include black deaths too.

Attached: 1501054407847.png (500x523, 134.08K)

Europeans "White People"
850,000,000+
11.5% of the 7.5 billion total world population
(Including Arabs and jews) it shouldn't
(Not including partial European descent)

Minority priority when.
Minority priority when.
MINORITY PRIORITY WHEN !

Turn that blackpill into a siegepill burger.

Us euros are doing so.

SIEG HEIL! ONE OF US IS WORTH A THOUSAND OF (((THEM)))!

lol dudes aint even got guns talking on about siege lmao.

You type like a nigger

Great retort 8gagger. Bout what I expect from Pol.

Filter the kike.

While that may help shore up demographics as well as uncuck those areas, we won't. What the rest of America doesn't seem to understand is that we view ourselves as a seperate nation apart from the rest of Americans. Our blood is in this soil, the blood of my ancestors included, and we'd rather die here than give it up.

Guerrilla warfare includes manufacture of weapons if they cannot be captured from the government. We have a thread for this you ignorant subhuman shill.

GLOBAL SS! DEATH TO ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DOG!

Attached: really makes you think.png (400x401, 428.27K)

based 8gag.

The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following radical conclusions:

1. One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system or he will forever corrupt it.

2. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.

3. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.

4. The Jew has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.

5. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.

6. The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.

7. A Jew cannot insult a German. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Jews.

8. The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.

9. The Jew evaluates German questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.

10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.

Also, daily reminder that absorving the trash instead of killing it is a one way trip to the degradation to your race.
Amerimutts and anglos are literally born to be golems. Only weaklings want equality and talk, real men are elitists and violent.

Attached: Eugenics - white nationalism nazi quality equality subhuman untermensch.jpg (1456x493 120.87 KB, 448.59K)

Attached: Really makes the fascists think.png (128x128, 23.56K)

Attached: bcoSTTOojuTuHc0fsCkVaFHqineBb4akHSGmrmyev4s.jpg (333x301, 16.82K)

stop capitalizing 'jew'
the jew is neither a person, place, or thing

Gas yourself you garbage.
You are not a nationalist.
You do not respect the Volk

this

GAS YOURSELF
YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US
You understand nothing of Volkish Nationalism.
IT IS about blood. IT IS about race.
Any who would kill or cast out his brother is NOT ONE OF US.
Eugenics will uplift those who are White, but lesser in quality. Truthful propaganda will teach the young right from wrong and harden them against jewish tricks and marxist bullshit. Thus all of the Volk will be uplifted into a better future for the Volk.
You and your kind just want to drive wedges everywhere. I suspect you are a kike. WE KNOW.

Retarded D&C
gas yourself

Nazis lost mate … you want to be part of a group that lost

1) group so idiot that they decide to start war with world
2) group so shit loses war
3) group so retarded that its reduced to posting images as a means of revolt

bother can you point me to one truly strong nazi group today. One that has power, does not chimp out and hide there faces, and one that is on the path to doing better things.

No one gives a shit about you calling us Amerimutts, these amerimutts beat your ass and are winning. Who is in a better position and has more ability right now? An amerimutt or an aryan?

Good luck bro , you are going to need it cause from where I stand you really having nothing going for you.

The Boomers were such a large generation and had very few kids, in addition to the drug epidemic getting worse and worse and cancer deaths increasing.

filtered

I figured you guys would be too stubborn for that, but the doors always open for southern bros if you change your minds.

Don't listen to him, he's a Jew in disguise!

You didn't even read 4 words into his two sentence post.

Attached: newyorktimesevilkikes.jpg (633x711, 87.16K)

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

If you are a white American, over the course of your lifetime the federal government will, on average and on your behalf, transfer $384,109 of your wealth and income to a single black individual.

According to the data derived from the 2014 federal budget, the average annual net tax/benefit broke down as follows:

White: -$2,795
Black: +$10,016

Over the course of an average 79-year lifespan, a white individual contributes a net $220,805 to the system, whereas over the course of an average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200. However, since there are 4.6 times more whites than blacks in the USA, the black share has to be divided among the various contributors to sort out a one-to-one comparison.

So, the net cost to the average White American of the average Black American is $384,109. Married? That's $768,218. Got 2 kids? That's $1,536,436. 4 kids? Now we're talking $2,304,654 lifetime.

Diversity is expensive. Now you understand why you won't have much of an inheritance to leave to your children.

the Hispanics, will surely improve the situation, right? After all, immigration helps the economy! Well, not so much.

Hispanic: +7,298

In fact, because there are more Hispanics in the USA than Blacks, Hispanics are already a bigger cumulative net drain on the economy, $411,950,000,000 to $389,710,000,000. Needless to say, the ongoing demographic change from a predominantly white society to a less productive, less white one can be expected to have even more serious negative effects on the long-term economic prospects of the United States that it already has.

To quote the original author: "The negative fiscal impact of blacks and hispanics is significant. All of this discussion of a “national debt” and “deficit” is primarily of function of blacks and hispanics. Without them, we would be running budget surpluses today, even when keeping the military the same size."

< he thinks that the planet wouldn't be better off with the filth purged
you are not one with Kalki

Blood means nothing if the blood breeds morons.

not me. I just got 300k of student loans forgiven, and I'm on autismbux. thx fellow white ppl!

sorry. this is on me. i totally fucked up. i wasted my life and by the time i woke up… ugh its too late. mid 30s, i dont think ill find anyone but a slag with six kids and im just not into that. ive dropped plenty of blood and sweat into the dirt but its taken way too long to start making money to even provide for a family. all the money ive saved is useless. sometimes i think of eating a bullet, but then i think one day something will happen and i get to destroy faggots and or at least pedophiles. i like to lecture youngers on not doing the samething i did. they dont listen tho. they take propaganda pretty well tho. i see more and more people naming the jew and that makes me happy.

Attached: womp womp.webm (1280x720, 344.91K)

XD

Approved by Atlantic

Attached: verify.png (200x144, 13.37K)

funny how a few months ago we were hearing about white women having high birth % now this gee wonder who could be behind the numbers (((they))) spew.

Demoralization thread FAIL kike.

sage

NO jew

Bump ;)

So this is that Reddit spacing I've been hearing so much about

Lol not surprised it's mostly the commie states. Probably the white death rate is so far ahead because of all the niggers and spics in those states. Birth rate being so low explains itself/

This. It's the leftists that aren't having any kids.

just more reason you traitors should have been fully exterminated. no one wants your worthless niggerfied obese mongrel blood up north anyway

Gas yourself.

That's because we're a separate ethnicity from the rest of them on top of it. We're essentially all British with ancestors right into the 17th century. Any Southerner who doesn't have at least 12 generations in our soil and countless war ancestors isn't really a Southerner to begin with.
Hail Dixie!

You people used to at least have mutual respect. There used to be a USS Robert E Lee, as proof of this respect. All you are doing is proving our point.

Attached: 667cea94ddda61a433b06f76d5….png (640x640 675.01 KB, 49.96K)

Whites maintained absolute control over the south despite being a minority or not a great majority. Will is key.

This user gets it.

Chin-up, user. Mid-30s is not too late for a man, and many women have a thing for older men. Build your wealth and charisma and go find a young lady who has not been corrupted by the cock carousel.

Also, I want to point out that more whites dying in Florida than being born does not mean much when they are God's waiting room for swaths of North American boomers.

The South will rise again. Hail Dixie and my self-selected brothers of the last 4 centuries!

Attached: 1ced8010dd60524f44f58b436b515ef521be6bd4cf2750fbc564b192b02d3c00.png (950x500, 18.21K)

Its not a decline, only the mass importing of subs from the south. Only portion of the whites dying are white shitlibs would barely have one kid, and the few that do are usually with non whites.

Population decline itself is not a threat. We don't need 350 million people in this country, we would do fine with half that.

What is a huge threat is that population decline is not uniform across all ethnic groups. Thankfully the local negroid populations are more or less flat thanks to there utilization of abortion services. But the other shitskins like Mexicans, Arabs, Indians(dot head version) and Hasidic Jews continue to breed like vermin, making things worse these groups have religious aversions to abortion and do not value college education (which is the most potent form of birth control for females).

The feeling is mutual. Good point about Florida, that will always be the case.
People like to call Florida the southernmost Northern State. I call it the Southern most occupied State.
That's also one of the few flag designs that incorporate that symbology that I've seen that are decent. I also like this one.
Hail Dixie!

Is this one of the studies that's only counting

Attached: dixie-union-jack.png (1000x632, 32.77K)

lol. You're lucky if your even 56% white down there most states are sub 40%

I do not think I have seen that particular one, very nice. Of course, the classic will never lose appeal. Check out this D&C fgt below yo.

Attached: 026212e69ebcdbf559f94913b5939f930738aaa7ca62fb71694a11ac8134898c.jpg (255x167, 11.68K)

you*

"Whats interesting is the whites are still the majority in most of these states so why are we seeing this decline?"
It seem weird, doesn't it? Simple, it is blackpilling 101. BS to demoralize their opposition.

That really makes things a lot easier if you know how to use that… Archive.org and archive.is, get working!

Death to NYT

In this case it isn't as much Whites falling in numbers than a you are doomed, goyim! Doomed, hahahhahaha!

"Babyboomers" its all a game of statistics, nothing more nothing less.

Definitely not. I don't mind the original Stars and Bars either. Nor the League of the South flag, the black and white one.
I saw, they never have half the same sense of brotherhood we have.

Attached: muh real confederate flag.png (457x234 9.33 KB, 17.65K)

Their heart is sunken to the material realm. What meaning could blood and nation have to them? I should say, though, that I believe the rural yank and the midwesterner are, by and large, /ourguys/. If we were to have another Civil War along similar lines, I think much of the rural north and midwest would join us. Not to mention, a lot of our people settled the Midwest, so there is a good strain of Southern blood out that way.

Anyway, I don't let the D&C distract. My conversations with rural yanks have been positive and favorable toward Dixie ideals.

Attached: 2b45491f4a6f8e848e16e84e3f8536bc278b5ecac80f1edb1d30fe580d7e1be4.jpg (832x468 22.95 KB, 179.55K)

Don't use their words. Don't let them warp our language. There is nothing "liberal" about them. They're leftists.

Other than the odd midwestern German who does a Reich LARP that all of America will be a new fully German Reich and ethnostate, I agree with you.
I've heard our flag flies in many places it once never did before. All of Appalachia is ours now too, they were treated just as bad during reconstruction, and they are essentially ethnically the same.
One point of autism, I hate it when the flag is upside down like it is on your left picture.

Attached: DNv8gQ3VQAAf9op.jpeg (1080x810 39.47 KB, 111.15K)

Depends on the liberal. If it's an atheist just say that all these non-white migrants are religious(they are) and are really just missionaries/muslims trying to push god in their life.

If they are white and seriously talking to them about (((oppression))) ask them when does it end? When do acts that allegedly occurred generations ago get to be forgiven, when are we equal if not already? If they can't give a good answer to that they are a kike or a lost cause

This is so fucking important.

Are you fucking stupid? Anons should be moving to the battleground areas within contested states(the counties that border the white libshit counties outside the cities that are rural or far enough removed from ground zero in GTKRWN) or areas near natural resources/strategic natural places. What you fail to understand is that is generally right when it comes to how each state views the other in the U.S

Pretty much this explaining the numbers right now

No user, you actually get it. Also North/Central Florida is what counts not the southern part

SOOOOOO MUCH FUCKING THIS

Attached: 1491583305844.png (400x400, 3.86K)

connection details: hentai.312.sh:64738

I consider Germans to be very much part of our Southern ethnic heritage, though their cultural input was (seemingly, maybe someone can educate me) far less than Anglos and Scots.
I never considered them anything other than ours, to be honest. I consider Appalachia up to the Virginias to be properly Southern. Granting that Kentucky and West Virginia were not part of the original Confederacy, they both identify as Southern now.
For sure, just a higher proportion of Scots-Irish.
Forgive me, user, I failed to even take notice.

Won't work, user. They are religious, but they are the favored class of religion: judeo-islamic. They get a pass on their religious status. Basically, the progressives the other user referred to do not operate intellectually on any level. Pure emotional triggerings control them. You have to break that programming, and you cannot do it with reason/rationality.

This goes without saying, at least until we can return our dear Puerto Rican friends to their most lovely island, and the jews, well…

Attached: a93e51e4afffee0e9270164a087ec3919c4d23862050b085a9d4137210c62c14.png (404x400 114.26 KB, 56.84K)

um,
do I have to download the thing?
Isn't there a web interface?

You just discovered the rally point in the Race War.

This
is
a
D&C
thread.

We fully realized this would happen OP. What you forget is that white birth rates are #1, surpassing niggers and spics for the first time in over a decade. We're losing boomers who vote liberal, for young "millennials" who are incredibly red pilled as they've had to live with the shit first hand that kikes are forcing on them.
I don't get why this thread has so many real replies.

Indeed, user. One old map gives it away.
All the purple "African American" counties are included among the "Americans," we just lack ethnic majority status there. Hence Appalachia being the rally point, as you say.

Attached: sd9f87u34hq03w98dywheoifhw98geyh9weuh2893yrf.jpg (964x720, 193.59K)

That's population, not admixture, you dumb nigger.

a lot of people have tried that.

they're all in prison for racism now.

(((Opioid))) overdoses, perhaps? We need to get our fellow people off this kike poison. It's like China's opium addiction problem all over again, but this time directed at us.

Funny thing is most, if not all the immigrants are from countries that the kikes control, or at least (((they))) control the central banking system of their countries.

You guys carry a spirit much like the Afrikaners, that's quite admirable. Best of luck to you folks.

Your nose is of super size today, Shlomo.

another dumb blonde keeps talking … stfu and let someone with brains speak

Your trips confirm that opioids are contributing to the issue. But the real question is what is the ratio of elderly to youth in those states. Roughly ~20% of the population around the United States is aged 19-34 (I would prefer a data set that allowed me to easily do 18-35 but whatever, this is close enough). We can bump that up, say ~25% of the population is of age to have children. 12.5% of those are women, which is the real limiting factor. So on the most surface level analysis, only 12.5% of the population can give birth at any time, but 100% of the population can die at any time, and the proportion of those 65+ (increased risk of death) is similar at 15% or so. Meaning we're already prone to have more deaths than births based on those numbers alone, not even including deaths from other age groups. Then, let's include the fact that before 1965 we did not have a population of muds from around the world, we just had our negroes really. Since this is about the white birth/death rate, we have to remember that the vast majority of 65+ people will be white, while a growing majority of those below 30 are non-white. None of this is really surprising. What is surprising is our Boomer relatives selling us out for cheap labor and putting us in this predicament where our birth rate is so vitally important to our long-term survival.

whoops, forgot to turn off sage last few posts

Attached: 736b4a.jpeg (756x711 72.92 KB, 34.84K)

>Funny thing is most, if not all the immigrants are from countries that the kikes control, or at least (((they))) control the central banking system of their countries.
Kikes control the central banks in all but three countries on Earth, those three are Syria, Iran, and N Korea.

Controlling the banking cartels is the primary source of power for the kike. Without it, he would probably even lose control if the mainstream media, which is his second most important control point.

Attached: IMadeThis.jpg (440x960, 50.23K)

Yea, no.
The last people I saw holding "migrants welcome" signs were in their teens & early 20's. The people that put President Trump in office were mostly boomers and people in their 30's and 40's.

You are a fucking asshole, either a dupe, or a shill sitting here on our boards trying to dupe others.

There are only whites and everyone else. Those are the only two groups.
And some of those whites, mostly stupid, young, college-indoctrinated Traitors, are not really white at all.

Attached: RoyalCouple.jpg (700x467, 43.66K)

Several things are contributing to this

1) Fat white guys playing video games, watching porn, having sex with prostitutes at massage parlors, drinking at bars by themselves and living at home. High death rate from obesity and poor nutrition related conditions like heart disease and cancer
2) Player/hedonist white guys who never settle down and live like Anthony Bourdain
3) White women mixing with blacks and sometimes Hispanics and Asians
4) White men mixing with Hispanic and Asian women
5) Heroin/opiods, alcoholism, meth, bath salts/synthetic weed and crack. Heroin PREVENTS THE PRODUCTION OF SPERM AND WOMEN FROM HAVING THEIR PERIODS.
6) Homosexuality and trans men and women
7) blackpilled and suicide. High risk behaviors like certain sports/stupidity to attract opposite sex that result in no mate and just in death
8) Older Gen X and late boomer aimlessness and nothingless. Often takes many men to #7
9) targeted population controlling elements in the food and water

Ignoring your angry boomer counter-signaling…
You just described how much of the boomer generation? Maybe I am salty because yesterday I watched a comment stream of boomers on a media article about this subject praising the decline of evil whitey, saying they cannot wait. I was scratching my head trying to figure out what they really think of their own children and grandchildren if they think white people are so horrible.

American blacks have lower numbers than the media talks about. Consider the black population has barely increased yet all mixed black and white people are counted as black within those numbers. That means the full black population is falling fast due to blacks killing each other for access to the drug market to sell to whites and some others and for "muh respect". Also consider that all blacks from the Caribbean and Africa are counted in the total black population so the actual number of US blacks is much lower than (((they))) tell us and them. (((They))) have plans for blacks too but they want us to fell demoralized and for blacks to feel over confident while they are being culled too.

Some of those states are deeply red that overwhelmingly voted for Trump, though.

Whatever you say, kike. More and more are seeing through your semitic semantics, pilpul, lies, obfuscation, and your resorting to sarcastic snark is further proof that deep down, you realize that your time is running out. Sand is running in the hourglass, what's your next move, Shlomo?

Is this really true? Guess if the fentanyl doesn't kill you right away, your posterity is then killed if you finally do get clean. This really makes me want to drive to a yeshiva school and kill some kike children.

When I say fully German ethnostate, I mean it, the ones who want to purge all Anglos of any kind, and groups like Scots-Irish are included in that. Afterwards they want to start speaking German again. It isn't American, Dixian or anything.
If they've been in the South long enough, sure. Sometimes this is because they have a German last name and consider themselves German, but if they ever tested their DNA, their German ancestor had to marry a local, and after the many generations that is going to show. I am not aware of any fully German communities within the South like there were in other places.
True, I would say culturally and genetically more from our original islands.
That's what I was referring to, and the Scots-Irish go all the way up the mountain range into parts of Ohio. If we split off again, I want to take them all with us.

You can see this in your map. The counties that claim to be of "American" ethnicity are Southerners/Scots-Irish. I would just add English, Scottish, and Irish to it as well, because there do exist cultureless Southerners who don't know what they are, but have just as deep roots. This seems to happen anytime economics forces them to move to a larger city a generation or two ago, and they've forgotten their past.
Good to see we still have some of Missouri, despite the mass graves of our people there that have never been examined.
No problem, since coming to it myself a few years ago, it's something that's bothered me when I see it. "Country of immigrants" becomes an even bigger lie when you learn your people have been in the same lands for hundreds of years.
I think that George Washington quote is new to me, thanks user. There is a reason he ended up on the Great Seal of the Confederacy.
I'd also like to send the Cubans back as well, and I wouldn't even mind letting Cuba enter the next Confederacy as a State. Florida should be our people, however. Puerto Rico needs to be made independent.

Finally, someone who doesn't seem to be one of us who gets it. The other user must be from a sufficiently deracinated and uncultured plastic city, interchangeable with any other. The multicult will largely eat itself in any SHTF scenario.

Attached: Evillincoln_bsi.png (995x1494 1.43 MB, 1.5M)

Yes, I'm aware it's upside down in that image, why artists do that I don't know.

>(((Opioid))) overdoses, perhaps? We need to get our fellow people off this kike poison. It's like China's opium addiction problem all over again, but this time directed at us.
More generally, it's the toxic anti-white culture. It's the same thing causing obesity and other such deaths of apathy. The have no higher cause, no purpose to life or goals outside of themselves, they are atomized, so who cares how fat they get? There are many actual causes of death, from overdoses to driving drunk into a tree, to catladies blowing out their liver, but the thing they all share is they've never had anything to truly live for, and no purpose to achieve.
It hits Southerners hard, because it's the one group of whites attacked the most. WV seems to have this problem a great deal, but it is at least one of the places with a high birthrate.

Thanks. We were outnumbered in South Carolina before, and came out fine.

Your numbers are correct.
I like the final image, however a knight with armor like that and swords like those is white as fuck.

1 and 4 are related. The other women see any kind of white man as higher status. So long as he makes some money, the vidya and booze doesn't matter to them. Combined it's still less destructive than beaner men are who are drunk 24/7, and have probably killed at least one person in a car of peace event.
If that's true it's new to me.

If you are one of the few "Based Boomers" who agree with us on basically everything then stop taking it as a personal attack when people complain about boomers. It applies to who it applies to. We never do what you are doing when people complain about millennials, we know those people exist.

vid related

I know, but so what?

Attached: Lincolnkilled_bsi.png (406x720 1.47 MB, 2.74M)

Everyone who laughed in that room needs to be gassed.

The enemy of my enemy is temporarily my friend.

The situation today, the one where everyone from Nazis to black lives matter to the countless families ruined by bankruptcies divorces drugs psych meds and a direction less society are not content with things was created by a fucking shit ton of WHITES consenting to what was being built. This prison was literally built by whites, and now blacks gays Jews etc never speak about revolution, they speak about becoming the warden.

Stop worshiping people who will not give a fucking shit no matter what happens to you. If you aren't in the kewl klan it's because they don't like you . The basis of your Superiority being "I have accomplishing nothing but look at my skin" is pathetic. It's a cop out. Anyone, Hispanic black white Indian whatever who identifies as a member of their race instead of identifying as themselves is a fucking loser. If fucking 100k people figured that out we could create paradise tomorrow.

Just be honest about what you want. I don't care if you just want everyone dead so you can rule, just be straight up and stop this low effort "but the children!" Technique.

I wonder how representative this is of Midwesterners. I have not come across this outside of some shitposting.
Forgot about them, I am sure they'd come with.
Absolutely, the "American" identity is really an amalgamation of English, Scottish, Irish, and sometimes French and German. What this map shows is the highest concentrations of self-aware and self-identifying Americans. Some people claim that these people claim simply "American" because they forgot their ancestry. I say hogwash, it's just that they don't care about it so much anymore because they have their own identity. (This is not in refutation of your point that some people have forgotten their roots.)
Economic forces are really driving the disintegration of all regional cultures, including the Southern one. We need to make our people aware of this phenomenon so they can consciously counter it, despite being pushed along by economic forces still.
You're telling me, user. I can accept the immigrants who belong to our base stock (English, Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh, French, Dutch, etc). But when a fucking Pajeet or sandnigger or Mexicano comes to me and tells me he or she is American, and then on top of that, DARES TO TELL ME WHAT IS OR IS NOT PROPERLY AMERICAN, I want to, in the least violent scenario, call them massive LARPing faggots.
I felt like that went without saying ;). Regarding letting Cuba into the next Confederacy… I don't know, lots of African influences on that island. Maybe not such a bad idea, check out pic related. Those crazy Confederate bastards had some real plans in mind. But like Hitler, we can only dream what might have been and work to make something even grander.
He's a nigger archaeologist in the post-civilization world who came upon a trove of European artifacts :^)
That video has made me rage enough times, but it perfectly encapsulates what I was referring to re: genocidal boomer fucks.
1/3 of them are probably already dead of natural causes. Why do they have to keep shitting on us with their final production of excrement?

You're not wrong.
But you're obviously a race-mixed faggot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1125x727, 1.33M)

Why do yankee doodles project their insecurities on us? We weren't the ones trying to recognize nogs as equals. Now I know why Euros hate American posters because you fuckers are so obnoxious.

EVIL PSYCHOTICS
V
I
L

P
S
Y
C
H
O
T
I