TRUMP CUCKS OUT

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

"President Donald Trump, under pressure from angry members of his own party, said Wednesday that he would be "signing something in a little while" that would keep families together at the border, halting a policy he instituted earlier this year.

"I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I’m sure," Trump told reporters when asked if he wants to try to keep to families together at the U.S. border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that’s going to do that," he said. "We want to solve this immigration problem." The signing was expected to take place later Wednesday afternoon."

archive.fo/snOFn

nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/trump-says-he-ll-sign-order-stopping-separation-families-border-n885061

Attached: 1.PNG (827.01 KB, 1022x616)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Chechens_and_Ingush
archive.fo/03UxO
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/affording-congress-opportunity-address-family-separation/
archive.is/VGmdC
investmentwatchblog.com/rico-lawsuit-filed-against-clinton-foundation-clinton-giustra-enterprise-partnership-media-matters-for-america-shareblue-david-brock-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-george-soros-john-podests-cli/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009536237881847808
archive.fo/NC56I
archive.is/5Lq9x
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
youtube.com/watch?v=jUkDWalgVJs
archive.today/3gHs5
twitter.com/wokepocqueen
archive.is/w55Qs
archive.is/uuVTG
youtube.com/watch?v=p2zO5f-EyJA
youtube.com/watch?v=nwV5RM05bfE
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-fence-tech-company-doing-great-after-Trump-win-473093
haaretz.com/us-news/miller-the-jewish-adviser-behind-trump-s-immigration-policy-1.6192214
businessinsider.com/stephen-miller-immigration-hardliner-is-the-descendent-of-refugees-2018-6
nytimes.com/2018/06/16/us/politics/family-separation-trump.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/06/family-separation-just-part-of-trump-immigration-offensive.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/06/real-life-stephen-miller-now-creepier-than-onion-parody.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/19/17474720/trump-immigration-border-stephen-miller
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/stephen-miller-family-separation/563132/
archive.is/rW7Mb

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Based NeoCon jews FTW!

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Trump is just playing the dems like a fiddle. By caving in to all of their demands, he shows that he is the bigger man and projects the optics of a wise and compassionate leader.

Landon Green
Landon Green

He was never our guy, and this shit, along with him going after guns like he did was inevitable.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

GO BACK TO REDDIT QTARDS

Attached: 136456880456845678.jpg (7.87 KB, 186x271)

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

BASED 77D LACROSSE MAN

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Can't you see the 1D chess behind this play? First Trump abuses them to induce Stockholm syndrome, then they are released and become BASED Trump voters. Genius plan.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

He's saving the taxpayers money keeping them in one location. The kids get raped and abused. Point at liberal policy. kek

Attached: EO.jpg (95.69 KB, 648x797)

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

the kids narrative is a dangerous play, not even trump can spin it you fucking moron, this could ruin his midterm election.

learn how to politics or fuck off from this board.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

What will really fuck the libs is when they get pictures of their cages across from each other. Separate (for their protection), but not. The adults get to look at and hear their screaming brats but be unable to do anything about it.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Ahh good old neo-con don bending the knee again

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

You mean we can deport the whole family now, including the kids?

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

No, Trump is going to sign the amnesty bill next. House is voting on it this week.

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

you guys have been saying that since he got elected. "any minute now!"
maybe you'll be right this time. ;-)

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

They still get deported

I don't get it. Is this somehow a victory for the left?

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

you guys have been saying that since he got elected
Because Trump himself has been saying it since he got elected. Amnesty in exchange for the wall. Now it's here.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Shitskins aren't kids, they're less than animals. Now go back to play your 1488D HYPERDIMENSIONAL GWENT you judeophile.

William Myers
William Myers

a-at least trump will never go after guns, despite him writing that he heavily supported the AWB in his book
<whoops! bump stocks banned and "take the guns, worry about due process later"
We would have been better off with the fucking rat at this point. No wall, all of the bannon-era campaign promises either ignored or being broken, going after guns, completely cucking on immigration, hiring the fucking swamp to be in his cabinet.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

the kids narrative is a dangerous play, not even trump can spin it
Trump needs to spin a law enacted and signed into place by Hillary Clinton, Schumer, Kerry, Feinstein, and the rest of the Democrat rat's nest.
Trump is literally following the law, which was written and put in place by Democrats in the early 2000's. He doesn't have to spin anything. It's their law, he's just executing it.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

((( )))
fuck off kike

Attached: 31d22f5d3debd5171c38cfb6e61a68b90aa98da0ffd637ce2de67b6c687ec75b.png (366.29 KB, 1272x1424)
Attached: organic-choice.png (340.37 KB, 979x816)

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Omnibus
Syria
Bolton
Rubashkin
Gun control
Syria again
Anti WN resolution
I'm gonna start screencapping this shit.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

ultimately will be matched by legislation I’m sure
gets cucked into unilaterally passing defacto amnesty on the assurances of Congress sticking their necks out on future legislation

Good one, Don.
4 fucking D

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

watch Dahnold's approval numbers hit 6 gorillion %

'pedes are going to be so confused come November

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

kikey still this fucking broken

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

omnibus is a budget goy
because it's a budget it must be followed goy
0% of the omnibus has to be followed.
Oh, but (((you))) knew that.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

so assad is gone and trmp enacted gun control?

trump banned bump stocks?
when did the awb pass?

Trump himself has been saying it since he got elected
so where is it?

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

people are more concentrated on duplicated threads which consists of autistic shrieking
The fuck are these people doing there?

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

so where is it?
Going to the house for vote later this week. Do you keep up with reading current events at all, or are your eyes too full of Trump's semen?

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Drumpf says hes going to keep the families together
implying it doesnt mean keep them together in mexico
(((they))) just cant help them selves but celebrate and spam the catalog before its even clear what hes talking about.

Attached: Chuck,-they-have-to-go-back.webm (2.6 MB, 864x480)
Attached: These-aren't-the-dubies-your-looking-for.jpg (10.92 KB, 356x297)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

house vote
why bother?
They should just let the judenpresse bully Trump into signing more pro-invader EO's

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Why do people still support this traitor anyway? What the fuck good has he done for you? If you shill economy or the BS Korean shit then I'll know you're alamo or a dumb fuck boomer.

Attached: 68572b21a619398808af413c0c7bd800f7e726e230df7012dc78831d890b1098.jpg (67.73 KB, 640x480)

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

he's the traitor
You're a traitor to me and my family.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

For what, not supporting this fat worthless jew puppet over everything? Unlike you, I actually have White interests in mind and couldn't give 2 shits about spic and nigger unemployment and tax cuts for the rich kikes.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

I have family mostly in Europe, but also in South East Asia and Latin America. If there is a traitor to the families of the United States and of the American Continent, it's you!

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

"I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive"
So he's keeping them together by deporting them on sight?

Not exactly cucking out until we find out what exactly he's doing.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

what happens if the house passes it?

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

kek

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

but also in South East Asia and Latin America.
Is pic related you?

Attached: 281995a3edcbcef3c7f15e933143bf8b7065b1bab13ee6d52620a12ed6acb783.png (15.26 KB, 532x483)

Dominic King
Dominic King

Oh you're not White, get the fuck out of my country you parasitic subhuman

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Yeah, no. Polls already show not even most democrats support letting the third world come in and shit up our country. Why do you think dems got btfo'd so hard during their alleged shutdown. This entire controversy is a nothing burger like all the others and dems are going to be blindsided again come election time with how little people actually care.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

I am white, but like real whites, my ancestors immigrated to different countries. Think of the brave vikings or pioneers, those were my family members.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

Attached: mutt.jpg (31.13 KB, 569x490)

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Go back to /leftypol/

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

so, people tht don't support immigrants are the real traitors?

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

(dubs)

Checked & kekked!

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

1. kick both illegal alien parents and their children out together
2. ???
3. profit

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

conflating globalism with any of that
All you're doing is being a non-White leech, you don't build shit, you don't conquer or create anything, you go to an already established country and shit it up. Kill yourself shitskin.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

(((deporting)))
I thought we defeated (((communism)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Chechens_and_Ingush

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

deport them on sight
He can't won't touch them if they claim asylum, which is the lengthy legal process that was causing the lengthy family separations. It's going to be an absolute shitshow trying to house minors with adults, with all the (((liability))) that entrails.

They MUST be processed stateside while their asylum claim is slowwalked by activist lawyers and kiked judges.

He's a fucking fool for trying to patch this mess.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

This is why we have to gas jews, because they never stop jewishing, no matter what.

Attached: shill-o-tron-2018-1.png (131.05 KB, 478x412)

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

This was an Obama policy. Repeal Obama.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Trump is a populist not a nationalist. The Left has effectively silenced us on social media. In his Washington DC bubble he has no idea which way the wind blowing.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

this

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

You don't know how politics works. You can't get what you want since the Dems can't compromise.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Drumph BTFO by based and white Iran

Attached: 1529522375782.png (215.85 KB, 1280x946)

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Oy vey goy the omnibus doesn't count because chess.

so assad is gone and trmp enacted gun control?
Trump gave the go ahead for gun control that was passed in Florida, Vermont, and other states. He also bombed Syria twice.

Being against racemixing is leftypol.
The absolute state of trumpniggers.

Attached: 55e639c88da1cedfb0a41852da44ff163658e491a3b65f902b773664de3237a4.jpg (296 KB, 721x492)
Attached: 1513851548895.jpg (35.58 KB, 480x656)

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

You know I've thought about it a bit, maybe he's trying to combat the anchor baby shit???? As far as I know the little bean bags usually don't get deported back but stay here being adopted and sent to orphanages and stuff

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

be mongrel
spend days in Zig Forums telling whites what's best for them
Weird how that works.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

separate or together, the progressives won't be satisfied until they're just allowed to flood into the country. holding them together indefinitely is still a violation. the aclu is ready. this is only the beginning and it's great.

Attached: Nick-Riccardi-on-Twitter-NYT-reports-that,-rather-than-separating-children-from-parents,-the-Trump-administration-will-hold-children-indefinitely.png (1.24 MB, 599x4819)

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

65 crying face emotes
Fucking gets me every time

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

EMBARRASSING
M
B
A
R
R
A
S
S
I
N
G

Attached: 1529522514197.jpg (569.32 KB, 1125x1162)

Easton Price
Easton Price

detaining alien families together where appropriate and consistent with law and available resources
where appropriate
consistent with law and resources
kek, eat shit lefties.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

Hey shills you know what just happened. You got beat out and you haven't realized it. The order keeps families together by making the deportation process faster.

If a spic comes here with a kid they are first on the list to go back. After the US processes them to make sure they aren't trafficking.

Attached: 1510464223784.gif (1.57 MB, 208x255)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Border agents should process all humans south of Texas with fire

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

It definitely threw him off his "WALL" momentum. He's pissing away precious time trying to appease the unappeasable while eroding momentum for his stated policy goals.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

The Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary), shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members.
Animals stay in the zoo
The Secretary shall not, however, detain an alien family together when there is a concern that detention of an alien child with the child’s alien parent would pose a risk to the child’s welfare.
Animals stay in the zoo
The Secretary of Defense shall take all legally available measures to provide to the Secretary, upon request, any existing facilities available for the housing and care of alien families, and shall construct such facilities if necessary and consistent with law. The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.
You're gonna pay for the zoo
The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.
Clinton is BTFO
The Attorney General shall, to the extent practicable, prioritize the adjudication of cases involving detained families.
Taco bell express drive through
Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
ICE can continue processing refried beans

Ayden White
Ayden White

Rachel maddow crocodile tears are more powerful than our government? Fuck trump the zog. I do agree that there shouldn't be camps separating families because it's a waste of money.. just like a wall that is going to be demolished once the demokikes are in charge.

But see… my solution is far less expensive and far more efficient than a stupid wall where contracts will likely be doled out to kike construction companies and land speculators. No… the real solution payment is to add a 1%tax to remittance payments for Mexicans crossing the border illegally. On top of that employ some good old boys… and they can drive around the border planting pungee sticks with sos orders and give them a bounty paid for by the remittance tax for every head they bring. I wouldn't have a problem if we used part of our massive zog military budget to drop munitions on the home village of any illegal caught in America. Enough is enough…already.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
No new rights established for invaders or their anchors.

Attached: Cry-moar.jpg (8.96 KB, 299x169)

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

I'm confused, so he is gonna keep them together, but is he still detaining and deporting them? Every leftist rag seems to make it about him cucking out.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

TRUMP IS MERKEL!!!
Democracy is dead!

He is copying Merkels fucking game, he removes any republican who might be a real alternative to fix his conservative numbers. Then he is pushing progressive topics to secure the moderate/left vote.

This means he will NEVER enact policies that can be spun as benefiting whites because it risks his voting base.

2020 he will campaign as the saviour of blacks, and he will call Stacy racist if she doesn't breed with Jamal, because thanks to Trump Jamal now has a Job (paid with the Taxes of Stacies parents, thanks Omnibus Bill).
Jamal doesn't pay any taxes of course, thanks to Trumps new Tax laws.

777x chess, white genocide #1

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

the progressives won't be satisfied until they're just allowed to flood into the country.

That's criminally insane

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Can you believe (((they))) spent so much money shilling only for Trump to speed up the deportation process and hurt child trafficking.

Attached: ad75583e04c1c8fb1726273b1f3994e50906c2d56b3f7fb37aa56c055d47e402.jpg (339.45 KB, 963x1438)

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

tor
What's it like spending everyday parroting the same phrase hand picked by the kikes? Have you ever considered suicide it must be as boring as dentistry?

Attached: 1512878582149.gif (342.97 KB, 394x394)

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

After the US processes them to make sure they aren't trafficking.
to make sure they aren't trafficking.

which is why the policy change will be challenged by (((them))).

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

These are the same leftists who supported (((Schumer))) when he said he opposed actually fixing the very problem he was screaming about because he'd lose his talking points.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Trump ends catch-and-release
Everyone is arrested and detained at border
Children are moved to seperate containment facilities for safety reasons
Shitlibs get angry about that last bit
Trump makes it so families are detained together
Shitlib rage is now mollified but Trump is still locking up beaners upon arrival

This is literally Art of the Deal 101. What is everyone so butthurt about?

Attached: 1526509603466.jpg (121.41 KB, 994x1200)

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

"He said his order would not end the "zero-tolerance" policy that criminally prosecutes all adults caught crossing the border illegally. The order aims to keep families together while they are in custody, expedite their cases, and ask the Department of Defense to help house families."

Beaner kids going to prison with parents confirmed

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

god trump is such a neo con globalist shill
he sold out the conservatives for liberal scum

Attached: meinneger.jpg (13.19 KB, 289x292)

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

Shills trying to bury this.

Attached: 1529522590926.jpg (128.35 KB, 1757x762)

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Look at the actual EO, stupid fucking kike

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

qlarp
Go back to reddit. ZOG does not arrest ZOG

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

the progressives
Call them by their real name, the Jews and their lackeys; communists, feminists, Christians, Muslims, Democrats and Republicans.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

ITS NOTHING GOY! NOTHING!

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

ZOG will arrest ZOG to protect ZOG for a pretty shekel and don't you forget it.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

He said his order would not end the "zero-tolerance" policy that criminally prosecutes all adults caught crossing the border illegally. The order aims to keep families together while they are in custody, expedite their cases, and ask the Department of Defense to help house families.

Kikes will ignore this

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

its the same shills that we had to deal with from the start. imkikey banned most of them, now theyre back.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

lmao Trumpniggers are delusional.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

THIS
Trump wants Congress to repeal of the Flores Settlement, which places strict limits on how long unaccompanied immigrant children can be detained, also modifications to the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act so that immigrant children from all countries can be immediately deported after authorities ensure they aren't human trafficking victims, and Trump wants to raise the bar so that asylum-seekers must show that they have a "more probable than not" chance of triumphing in court in order to be granted temporary legal status or else be deported.

This is just going to be "bump stocks" all over again. Lots of talk until the 24 news cycle burns-out on taco niggers and then nothing.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Beaner kids going to prison with parents confirmed

Burritos will be tossed
back over the wall

Attached: sdc6546w.jpg (119.14 KB, 470x700)

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Yeah, isn't that what that means the whole family goes back to Mexico?

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Holy fuck, they managed to shoehorn 'muh russians' into this

Russian trolls are exploiting family-separation stories 'to sow discord among Americans'
archive.fo/03UxO

clown world

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

OH NO NO NO NO

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

I wonder what he's imagining about allowing spiks with kids coming to the US?

reddit
And here's the fucking answer.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

acts like a shill
uses shill speak

Attached: 1525291966624.gif (2 MB, 500x375)

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Yes beaner trebuchets are needed
We have them all together , time to get rid of all of them together.
Total deportations. Can't have the kids separated from mom and dad after all

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

DOD to help house families
they're going to be given base housing, jejeje

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

Ooooh, they got RICOd

Attached: High-Energy.jpg (69.96 KB, 700x512)

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Attached: u4gve65e6.jpg (110.82 KB, 497x640)

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

we should keep the shitskins together and deport them,using kids as bait for muh asylum is despicable and indicative of how low these disgusting parasites really are.

WE ARE NOT DAYCARE FOR YOUR SPERM WORMS

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Fuck off leddit.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

They'll have the engineers put up more tents. We're getting mass arrests and processing. Eat it libshit.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

<SHAREBLUE

Attached: lol.gif (133.79 KB, 480x480)

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Youre the one that needs to go back Trumpnigger.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

You mean we can deport the whole family now, including the kids?
EXACTLY
"We are gonna keep the families together"

Attached: Keep-the-families-together.mp4 (1.3 MB, 598x334)

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Watch as they continue to shill the fuck out of it in an attempt to get the right to turn on Trump.

Attached: George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn[1].gif (495.05 KB, 500x375)

John Johnson
John Johnson

Can we get an actual citation/reference/case # on this?
Or am I a shill for asking?

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Attached: Breathe-Deep.jpg (38.11 KB, 600x398)

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

(You) get the

GAS

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Trump is our bitch, now.

Feels pretty good.

Attached: mexico3.jpg (226.79 KB, 1907x1623)

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

the president said he "didn't like the sight or feeling of families being separated
muh feels as a method to make policy decisions
Jewvanka wins again

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

owo

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

The Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary), shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members.

Animals stay in the zoo

The Secretary shall not, however, detain an alien family together when there is a concern that detention of an alien child with the child’s alien parent would pose a risk to the child’s welfare.

Animals stay in the zoo

The Secretary of Defense shall take all legally available measures to provide to the Secretary, upon request, any existing facilities available for the housing and care of alien families, and shall construct such facilities if necessary and consistent with law. The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.

The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

Clinton is BTFO

The Attorney General shall, to the extent practicable, prioritize the adjudication of cases involving detained families.

the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

they're going to be given base housing
name Joe Arpaio to manage detainment centres
<bologna sandwiches for all

Attached: day-of-the-bean.jpg (317.89 KB, 600x465)

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

((( )))
being this obvious
fuck off shareblue

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Attached: Playing-the-Left.jpg (32.04 KB, 600x315)

Kayden King
Kayden King

ask the Department of Defense to help house families.
That almost sounds like concentration camps.

Attached: 1524852751649.jpg (34.23 KB, 480x435)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

(checked)
precisely

Shitlib rage is now mollified

this is only guaranteed to intensify their outrage. now instead of just crying about the CHILUNS they'll cry DUH FAMUHLEES. on the upside John Lewis might go back to prison for the first time since the 1960s.

Attached: ACLU-on-Twitter-El-Presidente-Trump-se-ha-sometido-a-la-voluntad-pública-y-a-nuestra-demanda-presentada-el-26-de-febrero.png (448.9 KB, 602x1530)
Attached: [email protected],-Trump-keeping-families-together-is-a-great-step-in-the-right-direction.-HOWEVER,-the-zero-tolerance-policy-will-continue.png (361 KB, 604x1927)

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

The only thing that I find interesting, reading everything is how the left are trying to spin this as a win when it really fucks them over harder than before. So the left have outright given up on trying to win anything and are just lying to split him from his base.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Trump is our bitch now
our
Thinking that people are going to believe that yu are a spic and not a stupid kike
Shlomo please.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a shit to what a Torpedo kike has to say? lol

Attached: deported.jpg (64.16 KB, 960x960)
Attached: no-not-mexico.jpg (48.81 KB, 720x810)
Attached: here-to-stay-daca-BTFO.jpg (100.13 KB, 550x405)

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

deal with this subhuman

Attached: Deal-with-this.jpg (29.14 KB, 620x330)

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Guess we're finally going to get to use Obama's FEMA camps. kek

Attached: cf464369ae94c8c97c85e0af4691c8ca[1].jpg (157.42 KB, 1024x634)

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

keeping the families together
in prison
THEY HAVE TO GET OUT

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

It's detention while they get their travel papers dumbass.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Something tells me that a kike judge will act, again.

Attached: 36757.jpg (734.13 KB, 1600x1082)

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

how the left are trying to spin this as a win when it really fucks them over harder than before
Please articulate how.
and are just lying to split him from his base
Its working
It gives the appearance that instead of building the fucking WALL, like he was elected to do, he is more concerned with PR.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

this

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

SAY IT WITH ME LADS
BASED TRUMP

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

says

Okay, make the thread when he actually does it. This is common for his playbook.
Sage for shit thread.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

Here you go. They literally laugh at you as you cuck.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE
ANOTHER RUNNER IN THE NIGHT
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
REVVED UP LIKE A DEUCE

David Torres
David Torres

I wonder what he's going to sign. It would be funny if it was one of those fake-gifts he gives, and he ends up increasing border patrol.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

#MAGAwithDACA

Attached: f66d08f488a1111f009708977dc8552d660aeed332f9c6dafb4adc4ca67f0fe6.png (919.62 KB, 1280x1724)
Attached: Euroamerikaner.jpg (27.28 KB, 640x428)

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Shitlib rage is now mollified
How new are you? Cucking only makes the left double down. They smell blood in the water now.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

No more separating families at the boarder
Mass execution of illegals together

In all seriousness though he better not out and out cuck out on this. That is a bad look. He was doing fine.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Affording Congress an Opportunity to Address Family Separation
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/affording-congress-opportunity-address-family-separation/

NYT:
archive.is/VGmdC
The order said that officials will continue to criminally prosecute everyone who crosses the border illegally, but will seek to find or build facilities that can hold families — parents and children together — instead of separating them while their legal cases are considered by the courts.
Mr. Trump’s executive order directed the government’s lawyers to ask for a modification of an existing 1997 consent decree, known as the Flores settlement, that currently prohibits the federal government from keeping children in immigration detention — even if they are with their parents — for more than 20 days.
But it is unclear whether the court will agree to that request. If not, the president is likely to face an immediate legal challenge from immigration activists on behalf of families that are detained in makeshift facilities.

When pro-immigration activists sue for children to be separated from their parents again people will probably call it 4D-chess, but really it's just the media and public latching onto a stupid thing to be outraged about in the first place. I'm not a fan of Trump and I don't think he's competent, but this seems like a reasonable move if the legal proceedings give congress time to fix the law.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Boo fucking hoo, that means the original LIBSHIT POLICY still remains in effect. CRY MOAR.

Attached: Hang-On-A-Second.jpg (16.28 KB, 200x174)

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

While Trump did shut down their narrative in a minute with the EO, he isn't looking at the bigger picture:
-The max kids can stay in those facilities is 20 days
-Parents are forced to be with those kids
-Parents and kids will now be released after 20 days since they can't be seperated
Trump owned an issue that wasn't his to begin with. Trump was played and took the short term win while sacrificing the long term game.

Jack King
Jack King

Unlike the salt-left, the right can read.

Attached: Square-Roots.jpg (32 KB, 397x436)

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

While Trump did shut down their narrative in a minute with the EO
He really didn't

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

He really did.
that's fun we should do this more often

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Trump didn't cuck out. Families will still be detained, just together. He's asking congress to look at the Flores agreement. It puts pressure on them to change it, or the become the evil baddies who are separating kids.

Good strategy.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Is this a bot?
Cause you make incoherent statements like a bot.

Please tell me how mentioning kike judge intervention is "crying".

Please articulate how this EO fucks over leftists more.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

ice employees are same as nazi
leftist don't know the difference between removing Jews who were German citizens and removing illegal aliens who are invaders.
Why am I still surprised?

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

I remember that balloon inflation rainbow bear faggot that can't take criticism.

Attached: inflation-artist.jpg (4.78 KB, 160x220)

Brody White
Brody White

<Wisconsin hosts Illinois residents, which is the same as white countries hosting millions of violent animals

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

It was already explained twice nigger. I know you can't read but me reading it to you wouldn't work either.

Attached: Easy-Yakub.png (135.58 KB, 475x514)

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

-Parents and kids will now be released after 20 days since they can't be seperated
EXPLAIN THIS YOU FUCKING ZEALOTS/BOTS/KUSHNERFAGS

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

bait and switch

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

cite the posts where it was explained

inb4 Qlarp, or chess-tier assumption

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Last time roach.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

he's just repealing Obama policy.

William Powell
William Powell

Take the entire family into custody
Deport the entire family.
Somehow a bad thing.
Sure thing moishe :^)

Attached: Trump-With-The-Golden-Gun.jpg (31.36 KB, 670x376)

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Nigger, was Obama president in 97?

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

I thought it was Obama's policy.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

All this salt. All this wasted effort by shills. They would be better off chimping out in the streets at this point. kek

Attached: OY-What-Proof.jpg (28.98 KB, 400x266)

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

No, the FEMA camps for conservatives were. Trump is going to use another liberal policy against them. kek

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

It was Clinton, you double-nigerian.
This fuzz is about democrats and libshits complaining about their own policies and blaming Trump.

Attached: bill-clinton.jpg (268.89 KB, 600x600)

Jose Price
Jose Price

chimping out
It seems as though Soros has learned that him paying for and enabling large chimpouts significantly hurts his end goals.
Natural chimpouts are rare. Orchestrated by kikes chimpouts are what we were presented with over the last 5 years.

James Perry
James Perry

the omnibus budget bill had FIXNICS garbage bundled in
didn't even get national reciprocity which he was pushing to try and make FIXNICS palatable (which even then would fucking garbage to trade)

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

since you are full of assumptions, allow me to make my own

So they're still released in 20 days? Or are you implying that they will be processed and shipped back within that short time period?

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Seems an easy win for Trump on this issue. Publishing photos of kids in cages from 2014 was very painful. For them.

Attached: mexpost.png (93.46 KB, 299x350)

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

when it really fucks them over harder than before

hey would be better off chimping out in the streets at this point

That's planned for June 30th

Attached: in-Naples.webm (205.44 KB, 640x360)
Attached: Ryan-Knight-on-Twitter-3-FACTS-—-Trump-is-NOT-ending-zero-tolerance-policy.-Families-will-be-kept-‘together’-in-concentration-camps-INDEFINITELY.-.png (1.19 MB, 603x6572)
Attached: [email protected],-‘zero-tolerance’-policy-will-continue.-It-s-not-over.png (912.15 KB, 597x1344)

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

They're still pushing the narrative though. They have doubled down.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

(e) The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

The order is asking to ignore the Flores 20-days requirement. I think that if that doesn't work they're probably still hoping the legal proceedings take long enough for congress to fix it.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

The fucking madman

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Reported.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

the fag doing the parenthesis around post # is also the MUH BASED SPICS spammer
<not banned

Why am I not surprised?

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

I don't get this new thing of putting jew echoes around the word deportation. It sprang up over night and it's only a few of the same IPs doing so it looks like an op. Im curious to know the rationale behind it though. Why is deportation jewish?

James Campbell
James Campbell

I never noticed that
The one that always got me was the top-bottom edit, where the bottom photo was a closeup on the baby's face with #MAGA. absolute sides destroyer. saging for useless post
implying this isn't a slide thread regardless

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

asking/requesting
FUCKING IMPLYING anything changes
if that doesn't work they're probably still hoping the legal proceedings take long enough for congress to fix it
And meanwhile these wonderful families get released after 20 days

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

jewish anti-white agenda: 99999
MAGA: 0

NO REFUNDS
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Attached: demon-days-mutts.png (307.35 KB, 600x600)

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

He said his order would not end the "zero-tolerance" policy that criminally prosecutes all adults caught crossing the border illegally. The order aims to keep families together while they are in custody, expedite their cases, and ask the Department of Defense to help house families.

Basically concentration camps for beans.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU FUCKING RETARD? JEWS CAN NOT BE GERMAN. JEWS CAN NOT BE AMERICAN. FUCK YOURSELF BACK TO REDDIT.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Why the fuck didn't he just send the kids back too

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

So shills on this board honestly want us to believe that Trump caved, by choosing to deport whole families instead of separating them - plus building new infrastructure at the boarder, and using troops to do it.

1. Get rid of whole illegal families
2. More boarder infrastructure
3. Increased armed presence
Yeah… he caved like a bitch

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

You say that but he had a good opportunity to demand the end of DACA or what ever was stopping Trump from deporting the kids and blew it

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

I doubt that's what he

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

I found a citation

investmentwatchblog.com/rico-lawsuit-filed-against-clinton-foundation-clinton-giustra-enterprise-partnership-media-matters-for-america-shareblue-david-brock-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-george-soros-john-podests-cli/

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Trump cucked; America is fucked.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

Holy shit he's spitting fire

Attached: nuke.png (314.78 KB, 555x382)

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Dont worry, im going to cuck even HARDER than Obama
<AY YO MAYNE HE SPITTIN' FIAH MUH NIGGAS LOLOLOLOL

Attached: New-Glory.jpg (46.6 KB, 1056x643)

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

This bullshit.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

The future is transsexual mongrels stomping on a white face forever and there's nothing you can do about it without murdering people!

Attached: 1526442478357.jpg (488.43 KB, 767x737)

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

looks legit

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Not sure if concernfags or shills in here

Trump has made a genius play as usual.

Leftist retards will screech for a few days then forget all about it as the circus moves on

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

he thought the TV-watching boomer cuck with the jewish family was a secret nazi out to save the white race
y tho

Attached: a-beautiful-dynasty.png (1.19 MB, 962x989)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Not that I care, but the separation actually happens for a very good reason - many of these minors are only accompanied by human smugglers, and they're told to claim the smugglers are their parents. The separation is actually done for the safety of the children. lol liberals and MUH FEELZ are once again shitting in the toilet they hope to drink out of, or maybe they just hope to be the next in line to rape them after the human traffickers are done.

Anyway, drumpf doesn't have to cuck to liberals ever. He's already proved he can change the topic of conversation in the media with as little as a single tweet. Every time he's pushing some feelsgood agenda for beaners, he encourages whites to think of them as people, and brings us that much farther from our goal of actually exterminating these fucks and building a society that's for us like we were promised.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

people doesnt understand 4d chess
BRAINLETS HOW I PITY THEM

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

pre-emptive
Like mounting M2's along our border and supplying the border guards with unlimited 50BMG?

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

So they're still released in 20 days?
Just released into america. Just heard on fox that the 20 days issues is now being looked into for the reason I mentioned.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Not sure if concernfags or shills in here
A lot of IPs got unbanned after imkikey got BTFO, there's your answer

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Trump has made a genius play as usual

appearance of caving to the left resulting in lefties being emboldened
worrying about PR optics yet again (and pissing off his base more in the process)
requesting that a libshit law be changed (yeah I'm sure they'll just comply in the name of bi-partisanship)
now these fucks possibly get released in 20 days if CV 85-4544 doesn't change (it won't)
total genius

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

I don't really understand what the point of this is. Where are they going to put the kids if they keep them with the families? Wouldn't the kids be held wherever the adults are being held before their trials?

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

If CV 85-4544 (flores) gets revoked I will personally come on here and apologize for doubting the GEoM

But it probably won't. And Trump is mediocre at best.

William Cooper
William Cooper

His base don't give a fuck about this

This is just Clown media distraction op from the IG report

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

hey goy, the omnibus must be followed!!!!

Remember anons. The omnibus is not a budget. It doesn't have to be followed in any way, shape, or form.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Remind me when Trump said that not separating them means they get to stay? He didn't say that? Ok then they'll go back together.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

detained together
so now both of them get thrown in jail, nice.

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Pissing off his base
Unlike other politicians' base Trump supporters will read the EO and know he didn't fuck anything up - and just made it better. Go read it and weep fuck-wad. He just found a way to deport more people in a smaller time frame by prioritizing families of illegals over other cases and build boarder infrastructure at the same time.
Like anyone believes that shit. Trump supporters are all smugly smiling, or outright laughing right now you asshole.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

Meanwhile, in reality;
Supreme Court Rules Immigrants Can Be Detained Indefinitely Without Bond Hearings
archive.fo/NC56I
But (((you))) knew that.
Anons: filter [c97302]

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

Why aren't we killing beaner children yesterday? Everything drumpf does is a distraction from the real issue - we're being eliminated, and any measure short of naked genocide is surrendering our future to people who hate us and our civilization. All of this song and dance is just a circlejerk. He could get on twitter right now and post
Fuck it, make America white again. Marque and Reprisal authorized against all non-whites! Shoot to kill!
and tens of thousands would heed his call instantly. What more army does he need? What more support does he need? Everything he does is a distraction from us realizing that we will be annihilated if we don't take matters into our own hands with applied political violence.

Attached: bfee7476fac827d90107105b020c2c35594f2f01aed6860a9c59544b23411f5b.jpg (44.29 KB, 1024x1024)

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Attached: chat-logs.png (1.37 MB, 1542x930)

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

see;

Anons: filter [64283b] and [64283b] as well

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

lel same person, I can't pay attention to so many /leftycucks/ and so many kikes, along with all the bots.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Nobody needs your help in deciding who to filter jew.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Self pity isn't healthy, faggot.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Anons filter [7b572b]

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

(((You))) do if (((you))) think I'm a jew for filtering clear kike posters.
Anons filter [a10e16].

James Nelson
James Nelson

Anons filter: [0c7a80]

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

end DACA in one fell swoop
better than convincing Dems to end DACA themselves through inaction
Anons filter: [e5c696]

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

You definitely do not belong here, and you definitely are a jew. I am going to kill your family jew. Bank on it.

Attached: a4b08ac3067af494db552811638919c041e1d1bc.jpg (81.33 KB, 640x480)

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

[a10e16] seriously thinks (((hes))) not filtered. Interesting.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

No shit you fucking moron. I wasn't the one saying it was Obama. Kill yourself.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

I'm not

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Even putting them in brackets outs you as a fucking invader. Don't come back cunt.

Jack Price
Jack Price

Zig Forums IS ANTI-KIKE
Zig Forums IS ANTI-TRUMP

Attached: image.jpeg (22.81 KB, 221x250)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

It's hilarious because he's simply going to imprison the parents and their families together.
Which can't be done at existing facilities so they'll have to make new ones. Perhaps say a tent city under heavy guard on the other side of the border wall.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

filter this user, filter these anons
broken link
LOL LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT AND LAUGH

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

So you're a leftist.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

They are trying to imply the deportations aren't happening because it is a jewish narrative. It's likely kikey still attempting to stir the shit. He's been at it non-stop since he got the boot.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

asking permission to follow a SCOTUS ruling
SCOTUS rulings don't supercede settlements
archive.fo/NC56I

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

#MAGA means everybody! No room for racists!

Attached: 8f7c759de6ce39bcb87cc0443924f6b2fb64f6dccf9c463667ac0cf562fe4001.png (367.48 KB, 600x600)

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Attached: berkay-hopping-IPs-again.jpg (19.4 KB, 300x186)

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

MUH KIKEY
shits old bro, update your response array

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Kill yourself roach, you lost.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

anyone who disagrees with me is kikey

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

You guys have killed the phrase cuck.
It has no meaning now.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

waste of dubs.
people notice the narrative all the spam posters use. get lost.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Attached: Screenshot-20180620-172558.png (108.52 KB, 642x725)
Attached: Screenshot-20180620-172608.png (240.25 KB, 911x474)

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Then why even bother with the request to modify CV 85-4544??

Its just like all the leftist-judge injunctions.

If Trump was truly about MAGA, then just fucking ignore the bullshit legalities

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

(1)
I don't think you have the right to tell anyone to get lost.
Or are you admitting to IP hopping?

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

not IP hopping on a website owned by the Mason Pig Farmer who's butt pals with Hiroyuki a famous plus notorious 2ch and 2chan dataminer

Are you stupid? Or just plain fucking new?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

[64283b] thinks he's not filtered. Interesting.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

So organic how these kikes take things like the tactical midgets and shit the place up with roach-tier, whatever the fuck he's trying to do here. Sure as fuck isn't a meme.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

single word
phrase
user plz.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Attached: Two-Licks.jpg (89 KB, 573x729)

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Even odds you'll reply to this post jew

John Roberts
John Roberts

people responding to me
why isn't anyone filtering him like I told them to do
BEEP BOOP BEEP DOES NOT COMPUTE
On the slim chance you are a real person, kys.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Is that dude mansplaining racism to a spic? kek

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

How does the average MAGApede not see this as a coordinated effort by media Jews? As an issue it went from no coverage to 24/7 holocaust comparisons without any deaths, injuries or molestations.

Attached: 48d7b61a0cfce14ec62c376eb6b07b1fb2afd200277b0afca40447be8014e307.jpg (39.92 KB, 750x375)

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

NO REFUNDS

Attached: 9b3a455a93db0fafac6aba5ddda940981c71cd80273bea5ab63040b4d81ef039.png (1.54 MB, 748x834)
Attached: 241d9122cfca0811d1c189784d701ae1904e7adfc5965c553ad83d48b81ace93.jpg (44.88 KB, 480x344)
Attached: 55040197522e72560b625a5bf199731ead9fb2f7.png (642.44 KB, 1200x1630)
Attached: 383805502f1ffd4ed61dc3e02d747be998bf0bc7.png (2.49 MB, 1780x1412)

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Is it really a man though? It has a very feminine chin and cheekbones.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

not IP hopping for typical D&C tactics
cool story bro

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

all optics. he's not caving on the end of catch and release and zero tolerance, he's basically saying
oh you don't want the kids separated? ok then we'll hold them WITH the parents!
which of course runs afoul of previous judicial rules dating from the 1980s. which means that the feckless commies will be filing suit and will block this order, which means the order is meaningless.>>11749452

they've eliminated domestic abuse and high crime as reasons for asylum, and hired hundreds of new judges to come and adjudicate the cases. they've already started making inroads into the backlog. also, they're now holding them in detention pending the asylum case, whereas before, they would release them pending, and the spics would just vanish into the country.
they can always make further changes to the asylum rules. wouldn't be surprised a bit if they did.

that's where 4d chess comes in. asking the dems to compromise in reasonable ways, and then pointing out how they autistically and unreasonably screech about not getting their way the death of each and every White person, is shaping the dialogue and moving the overton window.
asking to trade "amnesty for a wall, border security, and overall immigration reform," and then not cucking on any points, and not letting them get what they want first, is brilliant.
most of the motherfuckers complaining about Trump not ending daca right away are just ignorant of what Trump has done here. some are shills. but the bottom line is, if he had, the overton wouldn't have shifted as far as it has, lots of cuckservatives wouldn't have been fully exposed, and the dems would be in better position politically than they are now.
watch and learn. look back and see.

so many (((jews))) in this thread that i got tired of clicking them.
this is how we know we're winning
THIS IS HOW WE KNOW TRUMP DIDN'T CUCK

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Trump fires back

top kek

Attached: mexican-woman-1860.jpg (48.37 KB, 621x863)

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

all optics
You just described drumpf with two words, congratulations.

Attached: 8ddc33f02586b53a2a3d1198b215b46ddc569da700bf7d732129739a28952625.jpg (73.23 KB, 952x536)

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

MAGApede
/lefycuck/ go back to plebbit.

not see this as a coordinated effort by media Jews?
That's pretty obvious and all of Zig Forums that isn't;
- a bot
- /leftycuck/
- kikeyposter
- a kike
sees that.
Well actually all of the above see it too. They choose to ignore it.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Why were they separated in the first place? Just keep them together and throw them out like the trash that they are.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Attached: 1529479696959.gif (998.29 KB, 500x380)

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

What seems to be the problem? You aren't racist are you Zig Forums? It's the values that really matter, not skin color.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

being this fucking new
thinking that because infinity next is gone the logs are still not active and still a thing

Attached: cripple-chan-honey-pot.png (435.86 KB, 1874x1000)

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

stops separating the families
sends them all over the boarder
how is this bad

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

They see him trolling, they hatin’. They always tryin’ to catch him tweeting dirty.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

You're so busy reacting that you've ceased thinking. Actually read my question and then take a moment to understand what I was asking.

Attached: godzilla-face-palm2.jpg (50.71 KB, 500x301)

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Fuck off roach.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Because there's not a chance in Hell that's going to happen under DACA Don. 30 million beaners are here to stay as far as the US government is concerned, if you want them gone, we're going to have to start murdering them ourselves. There are no non-murder related courses of option left to our race.

Attached: fc43d65a5a713289d3b22108b841229b1a587ca5.png (133.14 KB, 317x249)

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

IP hopping in a Trump thread
instead of just using 1 vpn
Just simmer don and stop trying to defend shills

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

inbreeding and tranny selfie angle. Don't be taken in, chubby chasing is bad enough user.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Anons filter;
[f0f5c4]
[247a09]
[181a37]
[10048c]
[400a56]
[1a5372]
[c22e5d]
[cd4d9e]
[f12236]
[aadc2f]
[092cbf]
[717f60]
[c97302

Bassically all of what replied to in the big brick. A few of them aren't the same as I'm not sure if they're just newfags, retards, not autistic enough, or just shit posting.
Also always filter tor.

Chase White
Chase White

only using 1 vpn
leaving an easy paper trail to track

How stupid are you?

Attached: Mad-Cowpoke.jpg (36.88 KB, 216x216)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

I pretty obviously saw it as I replied to your post in sections.
No shit this is a coordinated effort by TPTB.
That much has been obvious since this took off from 0 media coverage to 24/7 media coverage. Now that we see and understand that, we don't need to waste time talking about it anymore.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

see

How is pointing out the 20 day limit as a possible exploit-point being a jew?

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

He never said I wanted to bang the sow, it's just it doesn't have a really masculine face.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Hey

Fix'd that typo, anyhow enough shitposting in this god awful thread.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

yeah okay 007
you have 5 posts and all of them are shitflinging towards me for calling out ip-hopping shills
FILTERED

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Attached: tenor[1].gif (1.43 MB, 300x300)

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

"an administration with a heart", as the stupid MSM published FLOTUS saying in a vain attempt to D&C.
Prediction: We shall hear some real horror stories coming out from the last administration's detainees

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

goddamit

okay
CORRECTION
see
How is pointing out the 20 day limit as a possible exploit-point being a jew?

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

politics , you win some you lose some

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Redditpedes are so desperate for support they are now claiming the roach was anti trump
ELLE
OH
ELLE

Attached: f2e028726788276a1e9ec628f152565cf666d97cf37aa104d4d67963d3c5ce40.jpg (53.77 KB, 640x640)
Attached: bypass2.jpg (339 B, 15x15)

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

Nations: you win some you lose some.

Attached: dee.png (435.25 KB, 680x413)

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Not sure who you might be implying with that. But Zig Forums AKA America wins with this one.

John Perry
John Perry

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq., it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. It is the policy of this Administration to rigorously enforce our immigration laws. Under our laws, the only legal way for an alien to enter this country is at a designated port of entry at an appropriate time. When an alien enters or attempts to enter the country anywhere else, that alien has committed at least the crime of improper entry and is subject to a fine or imprisonment under section 1325(a) of title 8, United States Code. This Administration will initiate proceedings to enforce this and other criminal provisions of the INA until and unless Congress directs otherwise. It is also the policy of this Administration to maintain family unity, including by detaining alien families together where appropriate and consistent with law and available resources. It is unfortunate that Congress’s failure to act and court orders have put the Administration in the position of separating alien families to effectively enforce the law.

Sec. 2. Definitions. For purposes of this order, the following definitions apply:

(a) “Alien family” means

(i) any person not a citizen or national of the United States who has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States, who entered this country with an alien child or alien children at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained; and

(ii) that person’s alien child or alien children.

(b) “Alien child” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States who

(i) has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States;

(ii) is under the age of 18; and

(iii) has a legal parent-child relationship to an alien who entered the United States with the alien child at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained.

Sec. 3. Temporary Detention Policy for Families Entering this Country Illegally. (a) The Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary), shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members.

(b) The Secretary shall not, however, detain an alien family together when there is a concern that detention of an alien child with the child’s alien parent would pose a risk to the child’s welfare.

(c) The Secretary of Defense shall take all legally available measures to provide to the Secretary, upon request, any existing facilities available for the housing and care of alien families, and shall construct such facilities if necessary and consistent with law. The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.

(d) Heads of executive departments and agencies shall, to the extent consistent with law, make available to the Secretary, for the housing and care of alien families pending court proceedings for improper entry, any facilities that are appropriate for such purposes. The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.

(e) The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

Sec. 4. Prioritization of Immigration Proceedings Involving Alien Families. The Attorney General shall, to the extent practicable, prioritize the adjudication of cases involving detained families.

Sec. 5. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented in a manner consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,

June 20, 2018.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Commercial airlines said they won't play ball.
With the new EO, my suspicion is they'll just say "we don't want to service deporations at all"

Airlines Don't Want To Be Used To Transport Immigrant Children Separated From Their Parents
Major carriers are joining a growing chorus of critics coming out against Trump's zero tolerance policy of prosecuting everyone who crosses the border illegally.
archive.is/5Lq9x

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

No, Trump is going to sign the amnesty bill next. House is voting on it this week.
It's not going to happen especially since the Dems just lost their leverage.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Are politicians immune to the law? What would happen if he arrested those who're pushing for amnesty under the following law?

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Attached: Tuna-Fishing-Shotgun-Shoot.jpg (95.94 KB, 790x527)

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

implying he doesn't play both sides to push his own perverted agenda and control
Crawl back under your fridge.

Attached: kikey.png (136.39 KB, 928x788)

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

He should. Everyone can "hash it" out in the ensuing riots. Better now than later.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

LE DEMS

MAGAPEDE CUCKS LEAVE BACK TO REDDIT

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

Boy it sure would be a shame if they lost their federal charters to operate in the US for obstructing justice.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

This was the best move by Trump. Doesn't change anything and makes sure this retarded news cycle dies. Reminder, that Trump needs to keep the House to stop the Dems' impeachmint plans. After that, the chains are coming off and he'll be able to do whatever he wants for the next year at least, especially with that cuck Ryan gone.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Oink oink.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

Do they all want to move all of their airliners to China or Mexico then? If they don't support this country's laws why are they here doing business on this land? They can get out.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

I want drumpf to be impeached. Maybe then white people will wake up and realize there are no political solutions. drumpf is an obstacle to us anyway, he occasionally dogwhistles a pro-white agenda just loud enough for literal retards to hear and then he goes off and does whatever his jewish masters ask of him. The best thing that could happen to him is if he tripped on some butchdyke communist nigger's bullet.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Just to let you guys know, we still have many residual Alamoshills shilling for Trump here.

MY MESSAGE TO TRUMP: YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY VOTE IN FLORIDA FOR 2020

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

After flying all those anti-gun Parkland kikelets up to DC for free, commercial airlines are dead to me.
Nationalize them all, I don't give a shit anymore.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

26 posts
all saged
What did he mean by this?

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

have you even read the bill?

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

What makes my blood boil is that the people begged for this. A few days of blatant propaganda from the (((media))) and everyone suddenly wants completely open borders and demands it nonstop until Trump cucks. People who just 2 years ago voted for an end to illegal immigration are now begging for it, just because the media launched a concerted social engineering campaign for a few days. Their control on normies is total and it's clear that it'll never be broken.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

It came on the heels of that retard spic lady and not-her-kid. THINK OF DA CHULDREN. Trump cucking YET FUCKING AGAIN.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

It means (jew) lose.

Attached: Oink-Oink.png (695.03 KB, 959x707)

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

As long as the end result is they get fucking deported I'm moderately ok with this.

Would prefer delousing chambers but that's just me.

Attached: 6f8a20a5cae8873d79b5cf37fa5ce6998c8497d835f64008c7fdc21e8adc166d.jpg (135.22 KB, 600x602)

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Why would he expect somebody who voted for the Hilderbeast in 2017 to suddenly vote for him now?

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

everyone who is mad at trump is a LE DEM

Fuck you boomer faggot, I voted for Trump twice. He's not getting my 2020 vote at this rate. Good luck Alamofaggots, like Coulter said, NeverTrump was a joke, what you should fear is Former Trump.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

If you were an honest person you would have to admit that this was an extremely well crafted and powerful "muh feels" propaganda attack.

until Trump cucks
But you're not honest, just retarded at best.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Indeed, but they can't all be der fuhrer.

Attached: tcru4bs437q01[1].jpg (48.4 KB, 517x521)

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

I voted for him in 2016 and I live in a potential swing state now. Guess what? I'm not voting for him again either. I won't for anyone who won't talk about the JQ after Patrick Little ever again.

Is shadowbanning a thing here now? Can no one see my posts?

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

What does it matter if they're kept together or not as long as they're deported?

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

All the bill states is that they'll be kept together based off of what
states unless it's a risk to the child's "welfare".

Shut up reddit.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Are you that upset about people not taking your bait that you actually think you're reddit-banned? Maybe you're just not as funny as you think.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Kept together means spic lady runs with child across the border and the options for deporting her are greatly decreased, dumbass. Keep up with the current news cycle.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

hahahahahahaha
nice one

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

MEANWHILE, THE LEFT HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH SEPARATING FETUSES FROM THEIR MOTHERS. REMEMBER THAT

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

drumpf
Yeah we went over this before, making fun of Trump's german heritage says you're a leftist, and not one of us.

David Jones
David Jones

Their control on normies is total and it's clear that it'll never be broken.
It is stunning if you consider how the judenpresse was so completely exposed during the 2016 elections. Everything proved to be total bullshit, from the rigged debates to the massaged polling, and yet too many of these fucking idiots are still eating up (((their))) narratives like it's gospel.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

You should be thankful that their viewpoints are there to enrich your own. Otherwise you would be committing wrongthink, as is outlined in the pinned rules & meta thread.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

shills for Trump the whole thread
sages every post
still acts like a kike after the good news
I'm pretty ok with the new EO, you however, boomer, haven't taken your meds in many hours.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

What deportation options? They all have to fuck off.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Trump will sign an amnesty bill within the week.
I have seen it.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 14589343421098.jpg (173.69 KB, 938x1101)

Noah Long
Noah Long

If you want people deported, this bill is bad. That's the distillation that I think you need.

Jack King
Jack King

The only thing that should be triggering you is living spics inside American borders, not calling the god emburhrhrurh a mean name.
Funny? Have I been posting things that seemed funny to you?

Attached: 301ea91a1a5e08c760dd76d528028626844a1782.jpg (169.98 KB, 1212x900)

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

I'm not processing it, they were taking them both in anyways, was the government just taking the kids in before?

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

They will be deported at the same time with the children. This could put more pressure to deport the whole family faster as to not keep the child without his family while his parents are processed. Quick deportation for the good of the children.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Basically, there are additional legal hurdles to leap over if a spic comes over the border with a child. It doesn't have to be their child, just any child. That's why we've been seeing tons of spics holding a kids hand and running across the border. There has been a media furore because ICE was separating these unrelated people and deporting them separately, but now the Trump admin in their infinite cuckery are mandating that any spics coming across the border must be kept together.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

No shit retard, I'm asking you what these hurdles are.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Exactly this. Back in 2016, you could find normies calling the media on their bullshit in comments sections on news sites. Then after the election, they all forgot and went back to letting the media tell them what they believe.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Well they both have to be housed at the DOD expense and then processed within that 72 hour timeframe. We still have catch and release so these extra legal hurdles just makes it that more likely that they'll get dropped off into the street.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Maybe it has something to do with the social media mass banning anyone that is against the narrative. If Trump loses the 2020 election it will be because of this. Because he did nothing to put facebook, twitter and all the other cunts into their place to respect fucking free speech.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Optics are very powerful. The left was trying to use the images of the kids as a way to force Trump to stop deporting ANYONE by keeping the kids in the same facilities as the people arrested for illegal immigration he doesn't have to soften the enforcement yet is able to improve the optics of it.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

What, you mean the bots shitposting while everyone else with an opinion is shadowbanned?

What. Are. The. Hurdles, you jackass. Don't give me this bullshit, I could give a fuck if the little shits are grouped together, I'm asking you how does this make the process worse, you're giving an aneurysm while I'm trying to fucking figure out what the fuck you're talking about when this was a fucking policy passed by Bill Clinton in the first place.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

What about 8/pol/'s mods silencing any criticism of trump and flooding the board with pro-trump Alamo shills? I'm not going to forget that in 2020.

Attached: 3aa86a4c43105e794522a22126308a6fd7747ed801113de5f5c2f9f75ae84379.png (594.66 KB, 600x1017)

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Oh great. A Christnigger.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

They don't even ban people anymore on this board so you're shit out of luck.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

That's a shit meme. One of the shittiest memes I ever saw on Zig Forums. You should be banned for that KEK

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

kek
CY+1 called, they want their stale maymay back.

Attached: 1528240020915.jpg (40.5 KB, 640x638)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

why would you even respond to that pic that i posted, it's utter trash

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Kill yourself you gaslighting kike bastard.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Attached: 1529534179300.jpg (68.74 KB, 944x960)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Why. Do. You. Type. Like. A. Redditor? The reason it adds hurdles is that you have to give both of them their day in court in an immigration court already bursting at the seams with docket requests so if one gets a docket date while the other can't, they remain together and can run out the clock on the 72 catch and release. Sorry you're a braindead trumpnigger and can't keep up with these things, but do try to follow along.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

The only thing that should be triggering you is living spics inside American borders, not calling the god emburhrhrurh a mean name.
Again, you can't pretend to be a nazi and then make fun of Trump for being a white German like Current Year Man does. You may as well put shill in the namefield. Shouldn't be helping you like this, but it's so fucking stupid you should be mocked for it out right.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Not purging the WH press pool of hack journos didn't help either.
Leaving them in place gives them a legitimacy they absolutely do not deserve. I think he hopes their unprofessional behavior and complete lack of journalist ethics will expose them to the normies, but it won't; Normies need led around by the nose.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

He's not white, he's orange and probably a jew.

Attached: 1525109408713.png (125.51 KB, 376x309)
Attached: 00ac383c176660a1304ace30e1dd292eb86ad8648fab5c10ead0fc7bbfcb4130.jpg (94.84 KB, 761x955)

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Because you sound like a gaslighting kike going on about voting when you can't even illustrate you points in a post you sack of posturing garbage. After I insulted you you bothered putting an ounce of effort into your post. From what I was fucking hearing the kids were being detained up to 2 and a half weeks in detention centers, does that not apply to the shitskin parents?

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Catch and release is 72 hours. I'm not sure about what you're talking about.

John Price
John Price

I don't know what you're talking about either since I have to listen to the incessant blathering on kike tv about how long shitskin kids stay in the walmart supercenters with fucking pool and PS4s.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

He has forsaken his whiteness. His living legacy is forever kiked unless Baron bucks the (((trend)) )

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Just think about it, media whines that Trump is a big meanie head about something and then legislation is given to him by other GOPe cucks and then he signs it because he wouldn't want to be a meanie head. Obviously its just a further defanging of ICE with what little bite they have left.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Attached: jews-love-black.jpg (154.2 KB, 500x709)

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Wasn't he saying he was trying to get rid of catch and release? That's what I'm trying to figure out, you don't know either, nobody knows, why isn't anyone calling this propaganda out? You're not stupid, are you?

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Trump is cucking goy!!!! He's saving you money and holding "families" together! That's cucking!!!
Dems are denying this EO and that's cucking!!!
Anons filter [11b89e]

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

durr its DA LEFT based REPUBLICANS xDDD

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

stupid leftist globalists
They're called kikes, TD.

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

he set it up perfectly for a kike judge to expedite the release of entire families with a single ruling

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

omg trump cucked!
all optics. he's not caving on the end of catch and release and zero tolerance, he's basically saying "oh you don't want the kids separated? ok then we'll hold them WITH the parents!" which of course runs afoul of previous judicial rules dating from the 1980s. which means that the feckless commies will be filing suit and will block this order, which means the order is meaningless.

omg asylum system is fucked!
they've eliminated domestic abuse and high crime as reasons for asylum, and hired hundreds of new judges to come and adjudicate the cases. they've already started making inroads into the backlog. also, they're now holding them in detention pending the asylum case, whereas before, they would release them pending, and the spics would just vanish into the country.
they can always make further changes to the asylum rules. wouldn't be surprised a bit if they did.

omg he compromises with dems!
omg he didn't end daca when he could have!
omg etc. etc.
that's where 4d chess comes in. asking the dems to compromise in reasonable ways, and then pointing out how they autistically and unreasonably screech about not getting their way the death of each and every White person, is shaping the dialogue and moving the overton window. asking to trade "amnesty for a wall, border security, and overall immigration reform," and then not cucking on any points, and not letting them get what they want first, is brilliant. most of the motherfuckers complaining about Trump not ending daca right away are just ignorant of what Trump has done here, although some clearly are shills. but the bottom line is, if he had, the overton wouldn't have shifted as far as it has, lots of cuckservatives wouldn't have been fully exposed, and the dems would be in better position politically than they are now. watch and learn. look back and see.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

>ITS CHESS GOY

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

runs afoul of previous judicial rules dating from the 1980s. which means that the feckless commies will be filing suit and will block this order, which means the order is meaningless.
It means that, yet again, the Jewdiciary is going set immigration policy for the nation.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

I'm just asking you to figure it out instead of wasting your time shitposting like a fucking retarded kike. Why did they show the Walmart Supercenters, are they distracting from ICE? Why assume when you can figure out? Demand Trump to stop Catch and Release, the bastard can force EOs out of his ass, hound him, hell if you are a kike it's doing both of us a favor now isn't it?

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

le sabe ib a downboat XD
Fuck off kike.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

rofl oh look
some fucking lemming who still believes the "christcuck" and "judeo christian" lie that's been proven wrong for centuries. Still refuses to read even the kosher releases of the bible where Jesus and God call out jews and call them as the synagogue of satan.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

the courts make a convenient scapegoat in the midterms season. Neither Trump nor the Republicans have the stomach to stop the invasion, they just enjoy campaigning on it.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Did you not see me remind anons to filter them?

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

2000 years ago christians used to hate jews so now its okay they suck their cocks and shill endlessly for them they totally aren't the enemy
nope, your religion got piggybacked by kikes, you failed to stop it now you pay the price, too bad so sad for you.
Wanna fix it? Violently kill every kike, then maybe we'll give you another chance.

Attached: JK67iaA.jpg (144.99 KB, 746x789)

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

I know it's trash. That was the point. You're trying way too hard.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

still spreading that lie
" I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

That is from Revelation 3:9 and that book is a PROPHECY from John not the words of your kike savior. Christniggers are just like kikes. They always tell half truths in hopes no one will look. You will all hang.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Attached: Power-Behind-the-Throne.jpg (82.64 KB, 885x516)

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Neither Trump nor the Republicans have the stomach to stop the invasion

Yep

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

31 posts of trump dicksucking, kek. How long is that Alamo contract?

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

This picture always gets posted with the same implied lie. Why do you filthy lying kikes always act as if those people in the north are all atheists?
Those people voting for him were Christians just like those who didn't. In the south you've got mostly Catholics and in the north you have Protestants.

Please kill yourself.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Fun. Both replies already filtered. =D must be triggering so /leftycucks/.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Underrated post. The leader who is able to mobilize and lead whites to genocide non-whites will be the hero of the world.

Attached: confederate-pepe-has-had-enough-with-jewish-media.png (331.18 KB, 1000x600)

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

goys you should have just waited for Hitler!!!!!!
Filter [73cbd9]

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Tell me what else to think and who else to filter, master! Q bredicted it xDDD

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

gets btfo
filters
Guess how I know your a reddit christnigger?

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

I asked you to stop shitposting you lying shitskin.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

I asked you to stop shitposting you lying shitskin.
anything i dont like is a shitpost

Better filter like your other redditor nigger friends

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

You're not wrong. An invasion requires a martial solution. Our current Commander in Chief is derelict in his duties to the Nation.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

typical tricks
Don't engage them directly. Filter and make them dance.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

i-its 1488D upside-down underwater chess, r-rite guise?!?

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Just fucking look this shit up you retarded kike bots, if you want to fucking bully Trump beat his head in about Catch and Release instead of letting the media take your thunder.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

another nigger that can't read

Attached: Trump-Plays-Diplomacy.jpg (480.15 KB, 1600x1067)

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Notice how he said "the dems". Aaaaaaand we're back to having left v right dichotomy on this board due to influx of redditors and boomers.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

REpoastin for keks

Animals stay in the zoo
Animals stay in the zoo
Clinton is BTFO

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

How mad are you have to sage bomb and can't just delete the threads anymore?

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Libs absolutely BTFO and they are going to watch as the military wastes their time making camps for the fuckers, all because it is what they wanted. kek

Attached: Covfefe.jpg (51.95 KB, 798x410)

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

there's nothing you can do about it
Just the kind of BS only a filthy kike would say
hove that blackpill up your ass and go back to Israel, Jewboi faggot.
/oven/index.html
You aren't racist are you Zig Forums? It's the values that really matter, not skin color.
skin color doesn't matter, if you are pale or tanned is fine, BUT RACE DOES.
le Drumpf
accelerationism
Have a (((You))) now fuck off.
Man get a load of all these fucking butthurt shills
KEK

Attached: semitic-screeching.png (111.7 KB, 800x800)

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

the dems
Fucking Christ

Attached: the-march.webm (1.68 MB, 480x360)

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

(34)
totally not being paid

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

mad

Attached: i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means[1].jpg (129.76 KB, 600x400)

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

I like how he pretends Nielsen is /ourgal/ when even Trump hates that fucking cunt.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Do this;

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

I am in full support of Trump and you kikes try to spin it as a lack of support. How blatant can you be?

Attached: Oy.png (337.63 KB, 491x334)

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Neilsen needs to be roped. One of the worst appointments Trump made.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Why should anyone believe you when you don't even put in the effort to do anything else you stupid deflecting kike bastard? You want this shit you asshole, you get off from it you worthless parasite.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

It's just pointless to talk to these "people", it's just all funded white noise, of course they get off from sowing this distrust as well.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Even worsen then nikki haley or rod rosenstein?

Attached: 00a2a13c92f7fcbe0d80589e0cbe33ddeaf0f2482461f3e7c65139fb8ed54456.jpg (81.85 KB, 1366x768)

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

He didn cuck out - he was playing 4d ok. This was the plan all along. Make some heads explode, the surviving triggered look like psychotic a-holes, come out smelling like a rose - and still have zero tolerance policy … Genius!

Attached: ec0a0f786b2961b717e5a6f0fa181479-dbqtiyz.jpg (205.72 KB, 894x894)

John Harris
John Harris

<chesscuck

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

How do you infer mad from that post?
The post quite clearly lays out how Trump is cucking to no one.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Ooooh the salty jews are already at it "Trump signs executive order allowing JOINT FAMILY DETENTION" ~ Nelson Washington Examiner
kek

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

How do you infer mad from that post?
It was more from the (38)

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Odd. Every single post you replied to is filtered. Wait, that's not odd at all now that I read what you're replying with.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

That's why I said to do this;
Which says to filter them so you don't see them so you have no reason to reply to them.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

And the Catholics had their own party at the time. The Catholics voted for a pro Catholic candidate.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Kek you want me to want it because that's the only way you can justify your trumpcuckery: by making me a bogeyman.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

All of Trump's appointments have been bad. Because he's a Jew puppet.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Was Rosenkike Trump's choice or was the Sessions that picked him?

Asher King
Asher King

I'm (28) am I mad now?
I've triggered so many of the shills I get kinda hard when I see them reply to me and they're already filtered.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Soon mein brudders

Attached: MAGA.png (213.9 KB, 400x400)
Attached: oy-fuckin-vey.jpg (81.35 KB, 468x341)

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

I never said anything positive about Trump you stupid subhuman gaslighting kike bastard.

Camden Price
Camden Price

This is a good bait post, accurately sums up the mindset of /TheDonald

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

I post reasonable critique of Trump cucking as per usual
"you're a kike/shill/shareblue/CTR/JIDF/TRS/etc"
"Why are you going to bat for Trump when he's fucking up again?"
I'M NOT SUPPORTING TRUMP

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Sessions tried to force (((his))) resignation. Trump interceded and then nominated him for Deputy AG

Trump declined to accept the resignations of Boente (Eastern District of Virginia), who was serving as Acting Deputy Attorney General, and Rosenstein (District of Maryland), whom Trump had selected to become Deputy Attorney General….

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Still winning.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

I think I'll just filter you. You aren't bringing anything to the conversation.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Maybe it has something to do with the social media mass banning anyone that is against the narrative. If Trump loses the 2020 election it will be because of this. Because he did nothing to put facebook, twitter and all the other cunts into their place to respect fucking free speech.
I agree with this, (((social media))) need to be heavily –policed–purged, enough with this "it's a private business they can do whatever the fuck they want" BS
NOT when you think are above and stomp on people's rights, NOT when try to censor and control the narrative, NOT when you get paid by (((special interests))) and certainly NOT when you get that big and try to act like a government.

Attached: twitter-kikes.png (302.17 KB, 616x866)
Attached: assange-vs-faceberg-kike.jpg (67.98 KB, 960x501)

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

Why are you lying?

Attached: nw.PNG (49.53 KB, 964x857)

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

What are you winning, alamoshill? More work posting low effort facebook memes for LE DOG EMBRAH TRUMP?

Attached: MAGAPEDES.PNG (81.47 KB, 868x571)

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

Ah fuck I forgot about that.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

that second pic

Attached: BA4i7Pw[1].gif (1.35 MB, 415x322)

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

TRUMP LIVE RALLY

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Wow Trump strong leader who doesn't cave to pressure. Wow Trump good me vote Trump. Wow clever voters voting Trump - he has big support. All news is fake news! Nothing is real! My opinions are one with the truth.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

They probably see it as being damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

have children
commit crime
get caught
but muh children

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

FUCK OFF MAGAPEDE CUCKOLD

BACK TO ALAMO, TRUMPCUCKS

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Please turn in so I can blow more smoke up your ass.
No thanks, Don.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

what, you wanted him to shoot the illegals at the border?

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Yael and Melania showing him pictures of crying children
reminder why women shouldn't be allowed anywhere near political office

Attached: 1528048511573.jpg (72.58 KB, 641x641)

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

They're kikes, they can commit suicide for all I care.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Christians are individuals.

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

all things being equal, they should be sending niglets to be with their fathers in the penitentiary.
Keep dem families togetha!

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Actually, yes.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

So you're going to vote for a democrat then?

Blake Long
Blake Long

Trump putting entire spics families in concentration camps is a bad thing

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

muh left versus right dichotomy

BAYSED REPUBLICANS XDDDD

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

What, you didn't? How about at least not being a cuck to kike demands?

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Shoot them before the border actually. Make a No-Go buffer zone in Mexico.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Excuse me? I've linked to that specific article's archive multiple times, one of those times in the post you replied to. What am I lying about now?

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

DO WE STILL MARCH?
IT'S GENOCIDE!!!

Attached: Walter-Shaub-on-Twitter-BOTTOM-LINE-1.-THE-CHILDREN-HAVE-NOT-BEEN-RETURNED.png (1.68 MB, 606x9727)
Attached: [email protected]-there-will-NOT-be-special-efforts-made-to-reunite-children.png (1.2 MB, 603x6144)

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

vote for us goy or the democrats will take the country and you'll get the same policies only faster!
Oh gee, I can choose between being shot or slowly strangled. Great fucking options.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

So which side are you voting for then?

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Learn to read you idiot, your reply wasn't first, I screencapped the link pointing out his bullshit you fucking retard.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

I'm voting for the bullet rather than the slow decline.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

If Trump wants my vote, he's going to have to earn it. I gave him the benefit of a doubt and voted for him for a first term as a tryout, not going to give him a second term for free without him earning it. You can take that home to AlamoHQ.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

This 100x fuck all of them. The GOP the Dems all of them need to burn

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Voting for Dems because trumpcucks honestly piss me off more

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

I also love playing 1488D backgammon

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Attached: Triggered.JPG (58.86 KB, 640x424)

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

fuck what's right for the country it's about my feelings
Remember, traitors first. kek

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

AlamoHQ
niggers and spics are the new target demo for Trump 2020. muh shitskin employment numbahs. I they know they can't/won't deliver the campaign promises made to whites in 2016, so they need new rubes to bilk

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Yep. That's why he's gonna lose unless I get some serious campaign promises that don't involve building embassies in Jerusalem.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Attached: giphy[1].gif (1.13 MB, 480x268)

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

giphy[1].gif

Kek you boomers are so fucking stupid

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Voting for traitor Republicans isn't the right thing. The only right thing for America is to destroy it.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

How mature of you.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Why don't we kill you first then?

James Rogers
James Rogers

Attached: cuckchan-refugees.gif (872.7 KB, 498x280)

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

So I'm not the only one that is absolutely disgusted by these subhumans? The only thing worse than a nigger is white trash. Niggers are dumb and dangerous because they're impulsive. Reasonable people know how to handle them; caged or roped. White trash trumpcucks are smart enough to not be violently impulsive, but are dumb enough to be manipulated by kikes and swallow all of their lies.

Lemming white trash is what will kill the white race.

muh country
muh gonstidution.
muh liburty
(44)
You're right. You're getting it first.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

fuck what's right for the country it's about my feelings
Remember, traitors first. kek

"I DIDN'T LIKE THE SIGHT OR the FEELINGS OF FAMILIES BEING SEPARATED" -Dahnold Trump

Should I let Trump know you'll be stopping by with a rope?

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

(((>>11751073)))
(((>>11751115)))

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

HE'S SO FUCKING BASED!
that doesn't include the parents
trump has helped these kids so they can form new families in the future
Day of the rope comes before the race war.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Yeah real natsocs go after people based on their voting record and not whether they are shabbos goyim.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

halting a policy he instituted earlier this year.

Except the policy in question was signed into law by Clinton in '97, and was enforced by Obama. But of course the kikes use manipulative language to make it sound like HE made the law…

Attached: 208529502859-28520.png (179.59 KB, 477x510)

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

THIS

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

Well fuck. I guess Trump showed them who THE REAL RACISTS ARE!

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

It's easy for the media to flood their propaganda lines with noise.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

When I clicked his link initially it didn't work.

Regardless
SCOTUS ruling that an illegal CAN be detained indefinitely, does not mean that they WILL.
The 20 day release for kids (NOW including their families YAY) seems like an exploit-point.

And the "request" to change the Flores rule is simply that, a request.

nigger is robbing you
I request you stop sir
STFU WHITEY
well at least I tried

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Trump won again. All the touchingwall in the world won't change that. Now go to jail together, beaners.

Attached: trump-truck-2.png (790.16 KB, 1200x760)

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

He needs to force it with an EO, it has to be forced.

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

it's funny

the guy should have buckets and buckets of ammunition and ways to hurt the democrats but every time he seems to find a way to let them set the narrative and totally cuck out.

Funny how that works hey ? He could expose Sandy Hook for instance and they would be fucked for at least a month and half of them would be going to jail at least.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Whatever, Jew.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Imagine still being a Trump cuck lmao. Ok the election was fun but he's still a zio shill

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

omg trump cucked!
all optics. he's not caving on the end of catch and release and zero tolerance, he's basically saying "oh you don't want the kids separated? ok then we'll hold them WITH the parents!" which of course runs afoul of previous judicial rules dating from the 1980s. which means that the feckless commies will be filing suit and will block this order, which means the order is meaningless.

omg etc. etc.
that's where 4d chess comes in. asking the dems to compromise in reasonable ways, and then pointing out how they autistically and unreasonably screech about not getting their way the death of each and every White person, is shaping the dialogue and moving the overton window. asking to trade "amnesty for a wall, border security, and overall immigration reform," and then not cucking on any points, and not letting them get what they want first, is brilliant. most of the motherfuckers complaining about Trump not ending daca right away are just ignorant of what Trump has done here, although some clearly are shills. but the bottom line is, if he had, the overton wouldn't have shifted as far as it has, lots of cuckservatives wouldn't have been fully exposed, and the dems would be in better position politically than they are now. watch and learn. look back and see.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

kikes and pacos get what they want
Trump won
He certainly did.

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Stop going to Reddit and watching Alex Jones. Normies don't give a fuck if Sandy Hook was real or not. Expose it to kingdom come and it will not make a dent in the terminal retardation of the American public. They will still suck off niggers and jews and take your guns there is only one option left now

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

What, imprisoned and removed from the country together? If all you have is pilpul, then please spray some pink fluid at the wall from the back of your head.

James Baker
James Baker

curse you shill

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

4d chess comes in
4d chess comes in
4d chess comes in

Super organic. No chemicals. Just 100% bullshit.

They're being removed together!
Oh yeah? Show me.

Attached: 5-gum-suicide.webm (360.97 KB, 640x300)

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

deporting possible nazis
at last, I truly see

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Natural and organic, famlam ♥

Michael Long
Michael Long

Follow through with your webm.

David Baker
David Baker

implying
It wouldn't surprise me to see one of the smartest white persons on the planet (trump obviously) get the spiclets to say sob stories in a way that will favor republicans this midterm.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Not shilling just pointing out that you should begin to prep yourself for what is coming.
There is no legitimate constitutional government anymore. There hasn't been for over a decade. Federal Judges have green lighted non-citizens to vote and given legal precedence cover for this treason. This means there are NO Legally elected representation in the US government. You cannot verify and certify elections within these boundaries. All of the military is then serving a Color of Law occupying force with no real legal standing. This makes the military and all who serve it just hired killers working for the JEWS. Keep on living in your dream

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Fag.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

zealot here (For the Pope!)

IDK

Yeah, because giving children and wymyn "freedom" is such a great idea

IDK

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Not an argument you slit flinging nigger.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Trump, year 2035
at a Trump rally in west Memphis community center, occupant capacity 45
remember when I beat ol' Jeb? What was that name I used to call him? Slow Jeb? Sleepy Jeb heheheh? Something like that I don't quite recall. Ahhh those were the magic days. Sometimes wish I could go back
response from the crowd
23 based goblinos in Chinese knockoff MAGA hats
Si Señor Trump. Tu es grande. Jeb es pendejo.
fat black nurses wheel Trump back to the retirement home

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

vete a violar a tu puta madre…

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

This proves we're getting the FEMA wall then.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Catholics get the rope

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

you're an obvious shill that is just trying to slide what I said. You're not even arguing, you're just spamming.

Donald Trump could expose any number of crimes that have occured under the OBama administration, but he won't do it, instead he lets them set the narrative. There's no excuse for it, there's no benefit to it unless he's crooked as well. Which he obviously is.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

get the spiclets to say sob stories in a way that will favor republicans
What utter reaganite democrat logic.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Because we want spics voting for republicans? Because we want spics at all?

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

implying calling someone a fag is meant to be an argument
Jesus fuck.

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

BASED MEXICAN MAGAPEDES

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

as the fat negress injects a dose of antipsychotics and ketamine cocktail into Trump's neck, camera pans over to Melania and the 23 based spics
Thanks for humoring him guys. I've credited each of your accounts with 25 Amero-shekels

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Your worthless incessant bitching about how people should vote for communists isn't you little kike bastard when I told you to be productive about discrediting Trump, I don't to hear you bitch, I want to see you take a bullet to the skull if the only thing you're going to do is whine on the internet like a shitskin.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

shoot this nigger

t. fucking FBI

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

your worthless incessant bitching about how people should vote for communists
wat

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Wall? 3/4 of the way built.
Amnesty? Almost done.
White people tax? Will be here next year.
Pedophile rights? Going through the House on Monday.
Inflating the bubble for the next great depression? Check.
Getting blacks back into jobs made for whites? Check

So yeah I see nothing wrong with what he's doing. He campaigned on all of these points and you think it's just now cool to abandon him? Fuck you.

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

On the televizion is Ivanka selling her new line of cheap shoes to the obese, bleached-blonde, mexi-anglo, bovine women that now roam the country.
"We really showed those democraps who the real racists are!"
Meanwhile kikes continue to preserve their own blood.

I'm starting to understand why people like the Clintons side with the kikes. It's self-preservation. Being from the south they know the average cracker is a disgusting lemming. It's contempt. First you realize you can gain power by manipulating them. Then you grow to hate them when you realize just how easy they are to manipulate. Finally you just want to destroy them.

SPEAK ENGLISH NIGGER!

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Are you pretending to be retarded? People that openly want this country flooded with invaders is non-communist now you stupid little shit?

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

It's Okay JDIF, you haven't made any real argument to debate or respond to. Collect your shekels and go to sleep dreaming of Nigger dicks going into the ass of your girl and you drinking Jamals jizz out of her ass.
I haven't been defending the Orange Kike.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

"the average cracker is a disgusting lemming"
You could try and be a little less obvious rabbi.

Attached: The-Boss.png (639.74 KB, 964x720)

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Your worthless little bitching isn't even a language, it's fucking noise, it's ook ook ape noises as far as I'm aware since you don't even want to be productive shitting on Trump, you just want to bitch about it.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Fuck off reddit.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Attached: Breathe-Deep.jpg (38.04 KB, 599x398)

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

nob an argument

Attached: Holy-Moly.png (100.67 KB, 640x360)

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

It gives the dems NOTHING left to bitch about. DIdn't you all listen to the IG testimony, he and others revealed dozens of additional investigations (including the whole "russia" handling). And the whole time the dems could only bring up to delay and distract from the testimony was "oh the poor children."
Big things are coming soon.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Prove me wrong.

Attached: pjw-maga-faggot.png (405.56 KB, 570x598)

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

kek i didnt know this had a sauce like that

Attached: liberals.jpg (226.12 KB, 1332x948)

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

I think there might be a few old Zig Forumsacks who truly believe that Trump should have been literally Hitler, and so are eternally disappointed that he isn't. The same oldfags who screech autistically when you point out that Hitler himself worked with the Zionists to begin the establishment of a Jewish ethnostate in Palestine.
The word 'Zionist' is another giveaway. The Chabad / Arab paid agents will screech that one as much as they can, since neither group wants a home for the Jews, since it against their religion.
Meanwhile, I think there are a few of us who hear Trump's words more clearly. For me, he talks on two levels at once. One, an uncle bumblefuck low IQ level of Big! Sad! The other, a very clear message woven within, and things always pan out exactly as he describes.
Hence the 4D. How many people here can communicate in an intelligence ciphered verbal stenography? The moderately smart don't seem able to comprehend that it is possible, so dismiss outright. The uni smart liberal retards just don't get it at all, so are constantly blindsided as he does exactly what he says he is going to do.
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

The best memes come from reality.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

held in immigration center together
held in immigration center
the whole family gets to be detained indefinitely
yep OP is a fag

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

show me
if i said the sky was blue, would you demand proof? KYS. or use google. the stats on deported families are easy to find

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

makes claim
no evidence
"j-just google it!'
Not how it works nigger.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

archive.today/3gHs5
took 5 seconds.
Nigger

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

archive.today/3gHs5
May 3, 2017
WHOOPS!
Niggers can't into dates.

Christian King
Christian King

Weakling.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

TRUMP ADMINSTRATION
so we've established you can't into independent research, want everything given to you, and we've established you can't into fairly simple comprehension.
Its ok to be a nigger, just go nig somewhere else.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

makes claims
fails to support claim
ass blasted worse than a newfag on gangbang Friday
wants me to do his work for him
"y-you're the nigger"
Okay Rasheed.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

there's nothing you can do about it without murdering people!
great, when do we start?

Attached: mfw-gun-grab.jpg (41.6 KB, 474x474)

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

really? what claim was false again? that families are not being deported together?
You going to prove that?

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Fucking morons, he simply signed an order to incarcerate the kids with the supposed "parents," which is going directly to a judge who will probably declare it unconstitutional and block it.

Then the thing goes right back into the laps of congress, who will have set up their own pressure to give in to President Trump's immigration reform demands, "for the children's sake."

The signing means nothing, he does not have the power to make or alter law, only congress can do that, but this action places the media in a bad spot, the wind is out of their sails, and they can only attack congress on this issue now.
And if they don't, the country is going to ask why.

Attached: T6.jpg (49.81 KB, 728x450)

James Wright
James Wright

think about the children
muh midterms
There are no democratic solutions. Embrace accelerationism.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

How can he be an uncle bumblefuck with those tiny dickbeaters though? kek

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Also in the news, little squats were reunited with their families back in Guatemala. Where they were taken from their families. But fuck drumpf amirite fellow based libbylibs?

Kayden James
Kayden James

they're being deported together!
read the article from last year!
so what if we're talking about what happened today!
n-no you prove it!
Gay.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

So you stand by your assertion that the average white is a "cracker lemming that deserves it" based on Reddit and Twitter?

Attached: (((Who)))-.png (7.87 KB, 452x467)

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

lmfao fucking pathetic. it's clear now that Americans cannot vote their way out of the fate the kikes have in store for us.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

fuck off faggot, fight to the end

t. getting married soon despite all the MGTOW propaganda

Elijah James
Elijah James

the media in a bad spot, the wind is out of their sails,
No, they are continuing.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Trump gave the go ahead for gun control that was passed in Florida, Vermont, and other states.
Trump has no control over state gun laws. It would be impossible for him to give any "go ahead" for that.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

MUH DACAPEDES
reported | captcha: copkek

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Gratz, what's his name, leddit?
TITS OR GTFO

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

No, they are continuing.
With what issue?
Trump used his pen, and even thoigh it won't mean anything, they can't blame him for NOT doing anything.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

getting divorced soon
ftfy

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

my girl's family are "spics"

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

prove what, nigger? Are you going to prove that children are deported on their own, or that parents are deported on their own?
I demonstrated deportation policy. You are the one suggesting that something other is occurring. So prove it.

Anthony James
Anthony James

With muh children

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Many democrats think we are the traitors. You know what they do to traitor? They kill them!

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Fucking morons, he simply signed an order to incarcerate the kids with the supposed "parents," which is going directly to a judge who will probably declare it unconstitutional and block it.
The signing means nothing, he does not have the power to make or alter law, only congress can do that
(((People))) on this board like going on about how the president's executive orders can push for what he wants without congressional input.

Attached: jewgle.PNG (65.03 KB, 604x833)

Asher Price
Asher Price

The truth is starting toi come out, though. Most of those kids are NOT with their parents, they are not related to the adults that brought them in, and some of them are the subjects of attempted child trafficking.
It's already leaking into social media that this is the case, so why would you give "muh Chilllun" back into the hands of their rapists and sellers?

This will blow up in their faces, as always.

Attached: T2.jpg (39.23 KB, 340x512)

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

cucks out
Now, normally I post the picture of Trump at the wailing wall and call him a servant of kikes etc., but let's be fair. All this executive order is doing is saying that illegal kids are going to be in the same cell as their parents. In other words, it's a literal nothingburger.

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-their-Lies-cover.jpg (68.96 KB, 246x369)

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

race mixing degenerate literally turning our country into the 56% mongrel meme
supports Trumpberg
Not even shocked

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

Fuck off blackpilling DACApede

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Attached: DreamCatcher.jpg (27.83 KB, 500x234)

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

chill it with your hostilities, most latinos supported hitler back in the 30s and 40s

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

They aren't even "cells," they are air-conditioned tents at the holding facilities.

And, yes…the kikes and leftards are already trying to say the holding facilities are like Hitler's "death camps."

Attached: T4.jpg (163.16 KB, 1000x660)

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Natural and organic, famlam ♥
I laughed so hard XD

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

You trusted a literal kikelover not even Jesus could love, he has no love for anyone who supports the synagogue of satan.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

((( )))
(1)

James Flores
James Flores

Attached: Have-a-Dream.jpg (297.16 KB, 900x520)

James Anderson
James Anderson

What my wife just said: "El amor de nuestro Señor es infinito, el odia el pecado per ama a la persona."

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

nice redpill

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

(((you)))
(2)

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

it's actually 10, faggot

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

The wokepocqueen twitter account from the 1st pic was suspended, though.
twitter.com/wokepocqueen

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

my wife and I lurk 8/pol/ together

John Carter
John Carter

whoops, wrong post

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

They aren't sending their smartest.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

hi Chaim

Attached: 1529524404979.png (737.16 KB, 640x960)

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

IF THE CARTELS WANTED TO DISTRACT THE BORDER PATROL TO SNEAK IN DRUGS & SLAVES A GREAT DISTRACTION WOULD BE SENDING IN A BUNCH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN maybe im giving them to much credit NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Oh hey it's that failed artist.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (383.7 KB, 1242x1299)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540.29 KB, 1242x1548)

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

That's not what I'm saying you fucking faggot. Hang yourself! They're twisting it to make it sound like trump enacted it originally while stupidly showcasing their own retardation. The few retards that still suck the CNNiggers rancid dick are basically making it easier to discredit them. Trump signs legislation that ends the practic Democrats started makes him look better, not worse. OP is a fag for thinking this somehow looks bad, and you're a triple nigger who needs to go back to cuckchan.

NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

Attached: 257464367677.png (206.44 KB, 384x498)

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

my wife looks like her

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

are you one of them DACApedes?

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

supporting someone who has already finished their campaign is productive

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

so?

Attached: c89e35a27f196f01a18e0bee0cb592f6dada302cae275f2a493c51a03ef68f78.jpg (40.5 KB, 491x491)
Attached: central-america.jpg (64.63 KB, 500x356)

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Muh 4d chess

Attached: 4d-chess-embassy.jpg (80.25 KB, 707x949)

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

prove all this stuff you didn't say
here's my article from 2017!
nuh-nigger

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

that's not what i said!
but Trump did show them that dems are the real racists and us compassionate conservacucks love spics and niggers
here's some anime and a meme phrase
I belong here
How many hats did you buy from Neocon Don?

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Do people enjoy repeating the chess meme because it came from a kike book? I get that you enjoy rubbing your kosher shit into things.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

they seem upset

Attached: Senator-Dick-Durbin-on-Twitter-This-is-a-hostage-crisis.-Babies-and-preschoolers-are-torn-from-their-parents.png (1.15 MB, 603x6533)
Attached: Anil-Kalhan-on-Twitter-Don-t-be-deceived-by-Trump-s-executive-order.png (3.97 MB, 508x9999)
Attached: Don-t-be-fooled.png (126.85 KB, 597x1194)

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Trump is bringing scrutiny by way of the only kinds of people and children the jew controlled media and Left care about.
archive.is/w55Qs
archive.is/uuVTG
youtube.com/watch?v=p2zO5f-EyJA
youtube.com/watch?v=nwV5RM05bfE

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

trump cucks
left pushes harder
Holy shit, it's almost like they do that every time.

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

hey there, D&C Shareblue.
I don't like this, but if Trump plays it right, he can diffuse the situation AND make a gain.

Julian Price
Julian Price

I'm sure you're having fun but quit responding to him, he's retarded and probably a shill derailing.

Robert Green
Robert Green

30 posts of asshurt.

Attached: db0253d06cde8960b1736f9240d48fcdfad8c3f75898b2f7de3079718f3f1c22.png (214.81 KB, 398x370)

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

omg trump cucked!

omg etc. etc.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Sucks you lost your board.

David Perez
David Perez

Just like Reagan and Bush, a Conservative in Name Only. What's worse? Clinton telling you she wants to open your borders to your face, or having this fuck do it behind your back? Both are awful in their own way, both unbearable, intolerable. Watch people give up on voting and start gathering to conspire against the government, on both sides of the political spectrum. Everyone's just going to ignore the law because it won't satisfy both sides. A military dictator or a demagogue will rise in the turmoil, even more belligerent than what we've seen so far. I'm calling it.

Attached: 0-31romancamp.jpg (271.25 KB, 787x394)

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

31 posts oh ass hurt.

I can't read because of my niggerdom

Attached: 5f4f1973179254a0fa144dc3e432d26e322b84423e4866c94be3cce4e8055ee7.gif (3.51 MB, 480x270)

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

What did I not read that I should have?

Attached: 2003main-1500.jpg (178.37 KB, 1500x953)

James Nelson
James Nelson

29 posts of anti Trump shilling, kek, I guess you're off the clock now, so you won't reply.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

It's not shilling, you're just not posting at reddit.com

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

You're just mad Trump didn't do day 1 marshal law and get rid of every other branch of government making him Führer, sparking a civil war which lasts who knows how long.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

I'm not mad, I'm sad that he's a traitor in plain sight.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

He could be pretty easy to get himself impeached.
Imagine being Hitler-Lite+Zionism, right, you don't have a congress with majority people who agree 100% with you, you cannot do an enabling act, those people who are "on your side" in congress will get butthurt any time you do something "mean", what do you do? Cause a civil war which costs many American lives by declaring marshal law?

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Attached: DgMDhMoVMAA6jrM[1].jpg (137.38 KB, 1125x747)

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

a (((congress)))? You're such a PR pussy. You like politics until it starts sounding scary and principled. Do you think people enjoy being lied to by both parties?

Colton White
Colton White

I don't really disagree with this policy but it's not going to appease the left or the Jews. So what's the point?

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

You just said what the point was and then identified that it failed.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Huh, the cowards are threatening Chloe too.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

You're such a PR pussy
I'm saying what he can and cannot do.
You like politics until it starts sounding scary and principled.
I didn't say that? I would prefer it to be "scary and principled".
Do you think people enjoy being lied to by both parties?
No I don't think people enjoy that.

Also learn to address specific points.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

I'm saying what he can and cannot do.
Then you're identifying that he is a PR pussy, which means he's like Reagan and Bush. Not exactly a revelation.
Also learn to address specific points.
Learn to emphasize them then.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

This [is] a con.
Indefinitely detaining kids violates the Flores Agreement
A (((judge))) will likely strike it down
They'll resume separation [. . .] under the guise that they tried to do something.

I am hopeful.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Then you're identifying that he is a PR pussy, which means he's like Reagan and Bush. Not exactly a revelation.
I told you what would happen if he abandoned PR cuckoldry all together.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

I told you what would happen if he abandoned PR cuckoldry all together.
I'm not interested in his well-being or anything.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

So you want him to abandon PR cuckoldry so he gets assassinated since you don't care about his well-being?

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

I just said I'm not interested in his well-being, are you retarded?

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

I don't know how to respond then, since you're entirely apathetic.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

And of course now they're claiming the kids are being drugged.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

And you show excessive concern for a man who hasn't done shit for you.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

He beat shillary.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

If he was a shill of the jews like every other neocon then that means absolutely nothing. Welcome to American politics, this has happened before.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

surely defeatism will save the day, right? why take steps off a stairs when you can fling yourself down and be mad normies don't do the same?

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Defeatism is supporting Trump.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Attached: Be-afraid.jpg (125.5 KB, 650x424)

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Either you don't see the irony in that picture or you don't want to see it. I'm guessing the latter.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

They should be executed at the local immigration centre and their bodies dumped along the border.

David Price
David Price

no, defeatism is you being a sad cunt that constantly wines about america being lost, having highly naive ideas that you don't even believe yourself, all while shitting on trump for every action he does, good or bad.
protip: contrary to what you goons believe, a wrong doesn't make what someone has done or will do wrong by default. or what, you gonna tell us how the wall is just a zionist plot?

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

a wrong doesn't make what someone has done or will do wrong by default.

2+2=5!

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

They're just going to start pushing what they really want
you can't separate adults and children in separate facilities
and now to
you can't detain any illegal alien at the the border if they have a child **that's not ever theirs""

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

that's not even theirs fucking spoiler fail

David Ward
David Ward

shitting on trump for every action he does, good or bad
God forbid someone question a public servant who appears to be no better than any other neocon in office. Amnesty makes a wall pointless, he's Israel and Saudia Arabia first. Defeatism is giving up on your hopes and turning it into a way of life, and you do that when you support people who shit on your fucking dreams.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

H-he's different guys.

Attached: SSDP.jpg (109.07 KB, 952x960)

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Attached: This-Shit-Again.gif (680.77 KB, 500x195)

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

this, tbh

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

He's locking up whole families together!

That's not cucking, that's fucking great!

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

ZOMFG, CANT U SEEEEEE?
HE BETRAYED US!!!!!!
fellow nazis

Attached: 0ad46716e7db667210388e6891d1fd349a18c1b54bf04e22f23f7a6b0454866b(1)-shareblue.jpg (20.58 KB, 540x301)
Attached: shareblue-olllie.jpg (34.86 KB, 400x400)
Attached: 1498683970239-shareblue.jpg (92.3 KB, 351x557)
Attached: 47d58416b0f6910811a1f3a8397ad9421ee734471d50d6db4b915ce19491e9ff-(1)-shareblue.jpg (36.19 KB, 506x375)

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

muh SHARIAblooooooooo
Fucking loser trumptard still supporting the most openly Zionist president in Americuck history

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

All that matters is Zionism
I think you care more about zionism than the average Jew does.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

jap shadman

Connor Green
Connor Green

Attached: Dr-Trump.jpg (143.78 KB, 1200x675)

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

(((Trump)))

Attached: 1501108199735.png (164.42 KB, 574x601)

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Back to cuckchan.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Attached: Keep-Working-It-leftypol.gif (1015.08 KB, 500x202)

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

you gonna tell us how the wall is just a zionist plot?

Israeli Fence-Tech Company doing Great after Trump Win
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-fence-tech-company-doing-great-after-Trump-win-473093

Attached: FireShot-Capture-007---Israeli-fence-tech-company-doing-grea----https---www.jpost.com-Israel-News-.png (724.81 KB, 1280x4188)

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

Tbh ever since I switched ideologies to accelerationism I've been pretty much worry free. The kike stooge's blatant backstabbing doesnt even phase me, let alone the screeching leftards as we inch closer to systems collapse.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Funny, leftypol keeps trying to convince us it's not being built.

Attached: I-say.jpg (45.8 KB, 644x407)

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

FYI,

Trump's immigration policy is wholly a creation of his domestic policy adviser and chief speechwriter Stephen Miler. Trump has little to do with it.

"Pro-white" domestic politics is a cleverly disguised Jewish Zionist psyop.

Attached: Donald-Trump-Stephen-Miller-Adviser.png (940.15 KB, 970x720)

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Checked.
Though who do you think holds em up?
What's needed is something to remove the legs for easy access to the head, be it actual or figurative ordinance.

Umm.

Attached: M14-AP-mine-AKA-Toe-Popper.mp4 (5.27 MB, 600x480)
Attached: so-what-is-it-then.PNG (19.11 KB, 893x100)

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

haaretz.com/us-news/miller-the-jewish-adviser-behind-trump-s-immigration-policy-1.6192214

businessinsider.com/stephen-miller-immigration-hardliner-is-the-descendent-of-refugees-2018-6

nytimes.com/2018/06/16/us/politics/family-separation-trump.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/06/family-separation-just-part-of-trump-immigration-offensive.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/06/real-life-stephen-miller-now-creepier-than-onion-parody.html

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/19/17474720/trump-immigration-border-stephen-miller

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/stephen-miller-family-separation/563132/

Attached: Stephen-Miller.png (1.79 MB, 1069x1343)

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

All I'm seeing is clickbait.

Attached: 94120394720348091238.PNG (27.02 KB, 846x361)

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Why haven't we made a new infographic about what's going on right now to redpill the magapedes?

We're so used to jews that we're forgetting to show exactly what's happening.

Rosenstein, Kushner, Schumer, Feinstein,Soros, the many judges. Almost all of them are jews or colored. The pieces of shit that start most of these anti-Trump movements are generally jewish too. Only difference is: the jews like a slow boil while the coloreds just go all out.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Should also be noted the rat kike Cohen is also trying to sabotage Trump. Expect more purges soon.

Nolan King
Nolan King

Kill yourself leddit.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Attached: FireShot-Capture-008---Immigration-hardliner-Stephen-Miller-----http---www.businessinsider.com-ste.png (895.79 KB, 1280x2700)
Attached: FireShot-Capture-009---Stephen-Miller,-the-32-year-old-advis----https---www.haaretz.com-us-news-mi.png (1011.21 KB, 1280x4200)

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Stay in denial, MAGAt.

The Trump Administration is the most Jewish in history.

Trump is an empty headed puppet. He's a TV actor role playing as president.

The US and Israeli military are running the show.

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Kill yourself leddit.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

except all thats gonna do is make your life a little worse, and not make anything collapse. faggots saying we are on the verge of a "collapse" dont know shit. what exactly is gonna collapse by agreeing with kikes? it just means you are more of a slave and so are your kids that you dont have.
you must have no idea how much more enslaved we can be. the only thing you should be accelerating is copper coated pieces of lead through a metal tube right at jews faces if you dont care about tomorrow or have kids to worry about.

tldr accerationists are faggots and you'll cowards dont even sacrifice your life for a greater good or martyer yourself.
but dats duh point lololol if I suicide bomb soros dat means dat aint acceleratin n shit

youre like the Rick&Morty of all politics.

Andrew King
Andrew King

Kill yourself leddit.

The butthurt is real

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Good point.

Yeah instead of telling the truth and actually following through on what Hitler did, we should just lie back and let them kill our progeny. We already have a solid example of someone people like (Trump) and definitely shouldn't use him as an example of what we've been talking about forever.

Instead, let's ignore Greenwald, Rosenstein, almost every Clinton adviser, Zionist faggots who want us to die for them, Cohen, the entire already reviled holowood establishment, kiked judicial system, and literal child rapists who basically control the country. Current events are definitely less relateable than 1930's Germany.

The fact this isn't more of a discussion is worrying.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

Keep panicking, shills.
Blue Puddle in November.
Trump will shut the government down if the wall isn't funded.
Get fucked.

Attached: 6b663db374cefd726c2c196b5d5ae7bc48231925e892bcdd169d7ec3c790fd13.jpg (98.08 KB, 1024x568)

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

tfw voting dem to spite the trumptards
Fuck you, blue wave is coming.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

system collapse? What's that? Impossible!
t. Gorbachev, 1986

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Trump will shut the government down if the wall isn't funded.
He's signed a huge omnibus bill and literally done nothing to expose the lies of previous admins.
The guy's a fraud, wake up. He won't shut down shit, he'll sign off on whatever cancer gets put in front of him with that faggoty signature

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Suddenly the entire basis of the left is based on conspiracy theories they previously said couldn't possibly be true because they're outlandish, because their media tells them it is.
What good goy.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

literally done nothing to expose the lies of previous admins.
This is the thing. Trump could declassify and expose anything he wants. He could save Assange (assuming assange is not dead). He could start a civil war with the info available and get the military on his side in a coup. He doesn't. Because he's a faggot.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

lolsure
<literally done nothing to expose the lies of previous admins
Either you don't pay attention or you're a shill - he LITERALLY talks about the corruption of previous admins ALL THE TIME
he signed the cancerous omnibus
Yeah I was pissed too, when he did that. I don't buy the "MUH MILITARY SPENDING" argument. We shall see if he fucks up on the next spending bill.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

within her soon

Attached: h1K7DuH[1].gif (2.68 MB, 432x223)

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

Either you don't pay attention or you're a shill - he LITERALLY talks about the corruption of previous admins ALL THE TIME
talk is cheap, plus he seems to only care about violations of the consitution and law when it applies to him. I.E Obama set up and hoaxed entire school shootings but for some reason the only thing we're allowed to talk about is how the FBI spied on HIM (Trump) why is that ? It's a sham, it's a show, we obviously can't get any justice unless Trump himself was wronged somehow. Lets just forget the Las Vegas hoax. Qpredicted this.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

to accelerationism
Yeah, don't worry. One day you also will live in a white mans paradise like current day South Africa.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Why are people like you always so in love with those "Trump is just a figure head (without any personal opinions or will of his own) it's X who controls everything"?
This Trump-robot shit has been pushed with so many people already, remember when he was just a puppet for Bannon, Pence, Clinton or your mother?

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Why do people still support this traitor anyway? What the fuck good has he done for you?

I like salt on my spuds, since Trump won and increased the content of airborne sodium I find my spuds are salty enough just moving them from pot to plate. I'm saving money and I'm not even in America.

Attached: words.png (37.73 KB, 640x400)

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Sure, make your graphic. First line should be
now Trump is putting the kids in the same cell, so this is nothing
and second line should be
people who say 'we should make' but mean 'you should make' are massive faggots

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

be wetback
my country is a shithole
I don't money to feed myself
Let me create more mouths to feed
Let me not improve my country
Flee my country with packet of beans in tow
Illegally enter America
Packet beans crying is America's fault not mine

They don't give a shit about their children. In such places children are merely a bargaining tool.
"Don't kill me"
Why?
"Because I have been fucking successfully"

"You need to give me more gibs"
Why do you think you deserve extra?
"because I was breeding more mouths to feed."

If breeding is more important than building a civilization then shitholes will always exist. For better societies some form of eugenics is always required. Historically the lack of medical care performed this corrective function.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

((​(I'm))) one of you goy

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

If I wasn't on a shitty laptop I'd be happy to. Calm down your butthurt.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

gave pissrael what it wanted
palestinians lose their shit
pissrael killing people and paramedics in big crowd of unarmed protestors, using snipers
<showed pissrael to be the sadistic illegal murdering state that it is

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

I was never even a huge Trump supporter, but the more you shill faggots make posts like this, the more I feel inclined to support him.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

t-t-t-textual stutter
s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-same old picture theme and talking point in every thread
Filtered for being a nigger. Go back to /leftypol/.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Why do all you MAGApedo spastics accuse any red-pilled user who knows what you jews are up to as "/leftypol/" "niggers"?

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

because that's how you fit in, user.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

red-pilled
/leftypol/ rhetoric and memes
Filtered.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

(32)
totally not camping out the thread like a shill would
Filtered.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Oh look, it's one of those faggot lefties from that dead board that, at this point, consists solely of people talking about how they shit-post on Zig Forums. Filtered.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Back to the zognald you go you fucking kike.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

all of my post are within the last 10 min and consist of filtered
How to reddit 101.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

zognald
totally not a shill even though I use their same dumb-fuck rhetoric which only popped up on Zig Forums within the last month or two
What's next, Zionald? What other sooperz creative meme names do you have? Filtered. Go back to /leftypol/.

David Fisher
David Fisher

I've only been here for a month.
Told you. Reddit.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

drumpfcucks btfo

Attached: SIMPLY-EPIC-BURN.mp4 (391.38 KB, 360x360)

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

It's funny, they think it's not obvious that they're /leftypol/. They think it's not obvious that they been hardcore shitting up Zig Forums for the last month or so. They've even got their little Marx thread going and half these faggots are over there typing in it.

Adam King
Adam King

Quality nigger posting, user.

How many maga hats did you buy?

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Did trump talk about this at the rally?

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

The same oldfags who screech autistically when you point out that Hitler himself worked with the Zionists to begin the establishment of a Jewish ethnostate in Palestine.

That's just the thing trumpcuck, Hitler worked with Zionist to drive the jews OUT, not work with the "Swamp" to promote amnesty and immigration policies that keeps illegal turd worlders IN.
See the difference? of course you don't retard.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

why can't I post SJW shit-tier facebook memes complaining about muh drumpf!!!

you fuckers are so transparent.

Attached: cunts.png (460.03 KB, 654x491)
Attached: omg-drumpf!.jpg (243.38 KB, 1024x682)

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Post counts by user ID:

c2307e: 66 (9.95%) <= TOP FAGGOT
000000: 37 (5.58%)
d462f3: 35 (5.28%)
5e9448: 30 (4.52%)
11b89e: 29 (4.37%)
64283b: 25 (3.77%)
181a37: 19 (2.87%)
a10e16: 19 (2.87%)
cbc891: 19 (2.87%)
d4a75c: 16 (2.41%)
2e82d2: 14 (2.11%)
33b6db: 12 (1.81%)
8eac31: 10 (1.51%)
cacebe: 8 (1.21%)
75a34b: 8 (1.21%)
1a5372: 7 (1.06%)
a936e0: 7 (1.06%)
1078a7: 7 (1.06%)
092cbf: 7 (1.06%)
52c90e: 7 (1.06%)
cd4d9e: 6 (0.9%)
9a583d: 6 (0.9%)
3148a2: 6 (0.9%)
7983d4: 6 (0.9%)
293f16: 6 (0.9%)
0188ef: 6 (0.9%)
efced6: 5 (0.75%)
4fe8f8: 5 (0.75%)
7b572b: 5 (0.75%)
bda715: 5 (0.75%)
6fd948: 5 (0.75%)
ea796c: 5 (0.75%)
c67ca2: 4 (0.6%)
cd5bf3: 4 (0.6%)
25e37d: 4 (0.6%)
462347: 4 (0.6%)
c6fc2d: 4 (0.6%)
e24655: 4 (0.6%)
ab714f: 4 (0.6%)
1fe9c9: 4 (0.6%)
b652a0: 3 (0.45%)
a800e8: 3 (0.45%)
717f60: 3 (0.45%)
0f6525: 3 (0.45%)
693a2a: 3 (0.45%)
2cf615: 3 (0.45%)
87ba5e: 3 (0.45%)
a30468: 3 (0.45%)
e5c696: 3 (0.45%)
49de17: 3 (0.45%)
7bcff8: 3 (0.45%)

30 anons made 2 posts
90 anons made 1 posts

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Leftists are so fucking repulsive and stupid…

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Check 'em!

DUBS

TRIPS

QUADS!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (267.34 KB, 480x360)

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

R e m i n d e r-
Do not wise up guests and shills. Call them out for what they are not why they are.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

trump is now arresting and deporting mexicans with their kids. how do you have a problem with that? oh, because youre a liberal democrat shill larping as a national socialist.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

He's also supporting amnesty

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

i honestly don't know what the fuss is all about, they are still getting deported.

Attached: 2a4c47ff960212f0bb62b761151c2c5c7003078f-hq.jpg (18.21 KB, 430x319)

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

slandering your own is wrong ,sin must be corrected

Attached: 9435-004-8A6E16C6.jpg (10.32 KB, 220x300)

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Any concession to the left is a loss.

James Wood
James Wood

omg trump cucked!

omg etc. etc.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

he needs to force it with an EO
The "request" was part of this EO.
Why didn't he just force it on this EO?

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Do you know that for sure?
Do we have boots/eyes on the ground to report to us when whole families get released after 20 days?

Austin White
Austin White

How is making deportations of wetbacks traveling with children priority a concession?
protip: it itsn't, it's a fuck you to the left

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

What the fuck good has he done for you?
Provided over 1yrs worth of salt in exchange for my piddly-ass vote. I got the best deal.

Attached: Heebs-will-not-divide-us.jpg (142.01 KB, 1200x672)

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

hi Chaim
posts degenerate art
God damn I have never had to filter so many faggots and shills before in one thread.
Case and point, shit ton of (1)s and (2)s with a large number of sperging spammers.

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Federal authorities will no longer file criminal charges against migrant parents who cross into the United States illegally, a senior U.S. Customs and Border Protection official told The Washington Post on Thursday.

“We’re suspending prosecutions of adults who are members of family units until ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) can accelerate resource capability to allow us to maintain custody,” the official said.

I know it's (((WaPo))), but that rumble you hear in the distance is the stampede about to hit the border. This narrative, true or not, is going to crank the invasion up to 11.

This is why that EO was retarded. The logistics of housing them together is causing this disaster.
archive.is/rW7Mb

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

amnesty trump
lol, back to this again? please leave shareblue, youre a laughing stock.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Nice try user, but that rumble in the distance is the sound of WINNING!
MAGA!

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

This narrative, true or not, is going to crank the invasion up to 11
proof? evidence?

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Ok, this actually is cucking.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

common sense. if you're a beaner and you hear that US won't detain you if you have a kid with you what are you going to do?

you're going to rush the border with a kid, any kid, ASAP

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

actually to be more accurate…
what are you going to do?
You're going to hop on a bus that some NGO like (((Open Society))) has on standby and rush the border with your family in tow.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Incoming flood of child sex slaves.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

What's the benefit of separating parents from their children? I don't get it.

David Sanders
David Sanders

redditnigger

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

keeps logistics simple and follows long-standing immigration law.

Housing juveniles in an adult facility is just asking for drama, particularly when it's a bunch of criminal subhumans.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

What's the benefit of separating parents from their children?
The argument you have is that the children are innocent because they have no choice. Our argument is that it doesn't matter, and being innocent is not a logical reason to allow them in.

The adults get charged in our courts. It's a fucking waste of billions of dollars because we're not doing anything to actually keep them out, or from coming back when we do kick them out.

This is the future you chose and that we are working hard to destroy. Because it's no future for us.

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Hm makes sense.

I'm not american and we don't have borders practically where I live so I don't get the rules, that's all.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

let me fix what youre asking with what trump actually changed.
if you're a beaner and you hear that if you have a kid with you, the US will detain/deport you and your kid while keeping you together instead of seperating you from your kid. what are you going to do?
you're going to rush the border with a kid, any kid, ASAP that way they can deport me and my kid. brilliant!

James Scott
James Scott

Hm makes sense.
part of the problem is when we (the US) take them into custody we're responsible for their well-being. If they get raped by Pedro the Pedo in a shared facility, we're liable for that. That's why they're not bother with them since the EO…too much risk.

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

unless they claim asylum, which starts a process Trump cannot interrupt. He's trying to expedite the processing, but they are going to overwhelm the system on one end while the jewdiciary slow-walks it on the other end.

but (((you)) ) knew that already

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Why do you lock them up? Just kick them out, wasting tax money them isn't a good idea.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Because Trump won't stand up to the courts and exercise his Executive power in securing the border. It's within his Constitutional purview to do so, but he keeps playing losing games with the (((courts))).

He's no Andrew Jackson, to be sure.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Man, Jackson was such a bad goy. I wonder what he'd do if he saw what became of the US.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

This is disappointing but maybe its just a bluff like he did with Gun Control but ultimately nothing got done

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

Kill everyone.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

new thread

this thread does not deserve to be bumped because the title is Jewish

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Bump to slide your shit thread.

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

SHIT IS FUCKED

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

They all have to go back. How many American citizens have to die before enough illegal migration invaders are enough?

That's the angle that should be used on emotionally pandering libertards and republicucks that have 0 logic.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Use their own shit against them,

IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

I have to laugh at the hook nosed pond scum who think they can d&c us on Trump in threads like this. You cunts must be absolutely shitting your hebrew pantaloons at the prospect of what Trump is going to do to you in the long run.

Sage because OP is an A1 cocksucker.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Jared and Ivanka have such a lovely family.

:^)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

i honestly don't know what the fuss is all about, they are still getting deported.

Praise kek that Trump is having that wall built, there is no way for the beaners to get back now.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

neutral thread announcing Trump's executive order in the title gets deleted, encouraging people to come to the "TRUMP CUCKS OUT" thread to keep that message bumped at the top of the catalog.

Zig Forums 2018

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

sending all the fucking beaners back is cucking out now
Wait, what?

Attached: are-you-sure-about-that.png (147.01 KB, 352x370)

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

How is this garbage shill thread still up? Trump didn't even sign anything.

Attached: Trump-waifu.png (407.93 KB, 662x500)