Israeli officials concerned by U.S. pullout from human rights council

Israeli foreign ministry officials tell me they are concerned that U.S. withdrawal from the UN human rights council will make it harder to block anti-Israeli initiatives on the council. The officials say that even though they feel the council is extremely biased against Israel, U.S. membership helped to soften or fend off some anti-Israeli steps.

Why it matters: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and UN Ambassador Nikki Haley said in their announcement yesterday that one of the reasons for the U.S. withdrawal was the council's bias against Israel. Yesterday, Prime Minister Netanyahu welcomed the U.S. announcement and called the decision "a courageous decision against the hypocrisy and the lies of the so-called UN Human Rights Council."

Despite Netanyahu's remarks, senior Israeli foreign ministry officials tell me the timing of the U.S. withdrawal is problematic because it comes a few months before current UN human rights commissioner Prince Zaid Bin Raad ends his term. The said they hoped the U.S. would at least stay in the council until after the new commissioner's appointment, in order to ensure the person appointed for the job is more balanced.

The Israeli officials say there are at least two big anti-Israeli initiatives which will be much harder to block or deal with now that the U.S. has left the council:

1. The publication of the database or "blacklist" of Israeli and international companies which operate in the Jewish settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights. A few months ago, U.S. pressure led the U.N. human rights commissioner to postpone the publication of the list.

2. The formation of a commission of inquiry on the violent clashes on the border between Israel and Gaza. The council has decided to form the inquiry, but Israeli officials tell me they are concerned that without the U.S. it will be close to impossible to influence the commission's composition, mandate and conclusions.

Attached: 1529518408326.png (1508x1250, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/israel-worried-by-us-pullout-from-human-rights-council-f5c0e205-5ba0-44b1-a4f8-c6b34cd57866.html
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-standing-human-rights-u-n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

axios.com/israel-worried-by-us-pullout-from-human-rights-council-f5c0e205-5ba0-44b1-a4f8-c6b34cd57866.html

Archive is working for me.

Attached: unUSis.png (922x1526, 1.28M)

Those little jews are all alone now LUL

lol

Attached: 68d8d4340bef151bd37f0ef7e01387b1a054d75a29bf08bfae94f7478b2811da.jpg (705x592, 58.63K)

But didn’t trump pull out from the council in support of Israel?

Die kike faggots

Yes. Thats the beauty of it.

Us left because of you ya little bitches
GET RAPED FOR THE 10 BILLION

YOU WORTHLESS GOYIM OY VEY WHO WILL PROTECT G-D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE NOW YOU ANTISEMITES THIS IS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

Attached: 1458593659737-1.jpg (366x464, 36.91K)

BUMP

Attached: faaf4053dac137fc80d24fd8c7843dd337ecb8bc58579f603e096ab827b81fa8.png (842x840 50.79 KB, 89.52K)

Go back to r/the_ZOGnald already MAGAtard.

Attached: 1 nWF3u0vC9qrv3fQo-RON2A.jpeg (1920x1344, 423.09K)

>uniggers chimp out
Who else saw this shit coming?

((( )))
fuck off trying to pretend you're a DACApede

Attached: genkiDACA.webm (844x517 10.93 MB, 236.13K)

This only matters if those "initiatives" actually have some sort of tangible negative effect for Israel. IIRC, all the Human Rights Council ever does is release papers that "strongly word" their opposition to X, Y and Z that some country is doing.

I was thinking about that. Even still, it would expose the UN for what it is, a toothless bureaucratic mess that does nothing but bleed nations of billions in exchange of strongly worded letters and little else.

First they bitch to bail on the UN
Now they bitch that Trump bails on the UN
Classic kikery.

Literally 4D chess.

This.

4d chess young user. Kike shills btfo.

Attached: 3237b1d75df715fed60c4f5639b6e9ae08d03a1c86f3d62a95f0a28951b7394d.jpg (2000x1000, 579.62K)

it's beautiful. saw this coming, and the rash of shitty shill threads about it made me all the happier because it let me know the kikes saw it, too.

bonus, throughout the decades, many wars have been fought over human rights issues. for one example, kosovo, where nato forces intervened for "humanitarian reasons. now, when the zog un wants to use us troops to enforce some stupid bullshit, the us can simply say "what? aren't you fuckers in the un human rights council illegit? why should we listen to you?"

My question is why are they acting afraid of the un? The un is less harmful than a cotton swab.

"OY VEY! THE U.N. IS SO BIASED AGAINST ISRAEL! WE WON'T EVEN SHOW UP FOR SUCH ANTI SEMITES!" - U.S.
"OY VEY! THE U.N. IS SO BIASED AGAINST ISRAEL! THE U.S. MUST SHOW UP TO DEFEND US AGAINST SUCH ANTI SEMITES!" - Israel
[ Kvetching Intensifies ]

I know there's a lot of shills who post "who cares" to try and kill threads, but I honestly cannot muster a single fuck over kiikes crying like babies since they do it so fucking often and usually over nothing.

Attached: maximum kvetching.png (600x750, 629.51K)

Silly shills, I see results.

Lol this is exactly what I was thinking would happen. With the USA off the council they can't veto anti-Israel measures anymore.

I'm not sure if Trump is actually playing chess or is just such a bumbling stooge that he harms them by trying to do their bidding.

OP - YOU ARE A FAGGOT

READ THIS

Attached: How and Not to make threads.png (1917x1161, 935.85K)

Media pressure and exposure would be my guess.

Attached: chat logs.png (1542x930, 1.37M)

filtered

Maybe, perhaps "now you have to bribe us to keep quiet chaim" in the mix as well, particularly from the roths?

So fucking what - everyone else sees it

Meh. Less likely tbh. I just don't see the Trump admin playing that kind of game.

Attached: 98252835428293.jpg (2520x696, 484.6K)

is this a fluke or did the trump administration do this on purpose? either way, get fucked pissrael.

Attached: 4c9f42fa30a40c34610e85cfca644840b737390c52ebd1219ea7fda8a88efd56.png (846x900, 369.76K)

lol I find it interesting how quickly good news is slid on this board.
Faggots are still bickering about the immigration EO like it changes anything. They're going back. And now Israel will have to fend for themselves.

RE>>11750070
fuck off kike. there are numerous archive sites

REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT

Noice.

fuck off with the wordplay psyops bullshit you fucking kikes

genius.

lmfao posting shit from a literal commie

4D CHESS

4D CHESS

re-educate yourself nigger

He's a literal cuckold who likes to take it in the ass, did you knew it?

Attached: flatuff2.jpg (1080x1012 83.75 KB, 164.57K)

Every day, the jewish shills say hurr durr muh orange kike 99d wiffle ball durp durp
And every day they lose another chess piece

Attached: donald-trump-troll-face-dan-nott.jpg (4073x4226, 1.64M)

assad should run the un council

(((Pure coincidence))) I'm sure

Attached: merchant_passport.jpg (180x255, 9.9K)

Attached: Choo Choo.gif (680x849, 1.06M)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The United Nations must reform if it is to be an effective partner in confronting threats to sovereignty, security, and prosperity.

President Donald J. Trump

ENDING THE HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL FARCE: President Donald J. Trump and his Administration have taken a stand for human rights and withdrawn from the United Nations’ Human Rights Council (HRC).

The Trump Administration has announced the United States’ withdrawal, effective immediately.
The President’s decision comes following a year of tireless commitment to reform at the United Nations.
The Administration believes that withdrawal from the HRC will cast a spotlight on the urgent need for structural reform.

FAILING TO FULFILL ITS PURPOSE: The HRC has failed to live up to its purpose, serving as a shield for human rights violators and a megaphone for unfair bias against Israel.

Countries with poor human rights records are routinely elected to the HRC, and use it to shield themselves from criticism and impede efforts to address their terrible records.
The HRC includes elected members such as Venezuela, Cuba, Burundi, China, and the Democratic Republic of Congo—countries that have been called out for their continual human rights violations and abuses.

The Trump Administration has been clear about the Council’s persistent, unfair bias against Israel.

The HRC has passed more resolutions condemning Israel than it has condemning Syria, Iran, and North Korea combined.

A CALL FOR REFORM: The Trump Administration continues to call on the HRC and the broader United Nations for reform.

During his landmark speech before the United Nations General Assembly in September, the President called for reform of both the HRC and the United Nations generally.
The Trump Administration will continue its pursuit of HRC reform in New York and Geneva.

The United States would like nothing more than to see the HRC become the defender of human rights it was intended to be.
The Administration is willing to work with all partners to make reform a reality.

Over the past year, this Administration has taken several steps to advance the cause of reform at the United Nations:
During last year’s General Assembly, the United States co-hosted a reform event with British and Dutch Foreign Ministers attended by more than 40 countries;

American senior diplomats have held well over 100 consultations with delegations in New York and Geneva;

The Trump Administration circulated a draft reform resolution at the United Nations; and

Even simple efficiency proposals aimed at dealing with the Council’s budget crisis have failed to win sufficient support.

If meaningful reforms are undertaken that address our longstanding concerns with the HRC, the United States would welcome the opportunity to re-engage.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-standing-human-rights-u-n/

This has become utterly surreal.

4 D C H E S S

Fuck off beaner, you will never be white, nor accepted.

Kikes are on both sides of every issue, of course some will complain we've left after some encouraged us to.

Attached: 1527366801291.jpg (1972x1616, 350.63K)

Kill yourself moshe.

Attached: 458fe5e21a89e9f757803e17e41f0d57a83a02986a3590db86492a172fafa779.png (666x690, 110.16K)

Lmao you fucking lost again stupid kike monster. Hope you die.

I think it's less about winning and more about not completely losing. Kikes don't win when they destroy social cohesion with diversity, they ensure no other group gets enough power to expel them. Kikes aren't aspirational.

Today is a good day

KIKE SHILLS BTFO AGAIN

So more like

Good news. jews made a strategic error wrapped up as a tactical move. ZOG scored an own goal with this symbolic anti-human rights move.

Especially the massacre of 2000 Palestinian civilians recently. That was some crystal clear psychopathy and it redpilled a shit ton of normies.

Remember kids, when you see something disgusting or criminal or cruel, tell the truth:

THE JEWS DID THIS!

To understand the metropolitan ZOG leadership you need to understand Psychopathy and kike Nihilism. Imagine not giving a damn about most people and treating them as playing cards. Perhaps you feel this way because you are a psycho/sociopath. Perhaps you are merely clinically detached or zen. Perhaps you think this is natural. Either way try to understand your enemy. Know how jews think (insanity, evil, mysticism, bowing to their Zio authorities (unless it becomes profitable to backstab)) and you can fight them and even blend in for subversion.

Paul Sartre is a great example of a crazy fucking evil kike and he should be the template you base your interactions with jews on. Also watch "the eternal jew" and "the greatest story never told" but contextualize it with modern cryptojew behavior a la (((TRS))), (((Kushner))), and (((Tommy Robinstein))).

Bump

shit nigga, things may not be as they seem.

Based China won't step in to fight for Rothschild's home base? lol.

NO HUMAN RIGHTS FOR THESE jews

jews ARE NOT WHITE

jews ARE NOT HUMAN

jews ARE PARASITES

Fuck off Zig Forums. Your failures are becoming repetitive to experience.

Attached: fc1ec93b8bd9b745997bc898be5d094b094424841cf3e54a436fe2037bb9a70a.png (511x490, 318.21K)

As jews have higher verbal iq than visual they overvalue people talking shit over people doing shit. This is why jews are so neurotic and sensitive to insult, even when one is not present. They're quite an emasculated race really.

Parasites being controlled by fallen angels disguised as these fucks. Kikes have always profited from Enochian magic.

Attached: Foster_Bible_Pictures_0074-1_Offering_to_Molech.jpg (500x313 158.15 KB, 62.24K)

Cum guzzler, that has been a staple of Zig Forums for at least 2 years.

Its outdated as shit is what it is.

You're not wrong but you're completely wrong. Enochian is only a couple hundred years old and is just disinfo. Hibru superstition has been blended into a variety of disinfo conspiracy theories, including the reptilian and angel stuff.

Nice Greatest Ally you got there. All they care about the U.S. is being usefull idiots to them.

The Jews dont really care though about the UN as long as America protects them.

Jews cry and kvetch whatever you do. They are just like niggers asking for gibs. They will keep crying no matter how many times Trump cucks out for Israel and how much he constantly licks their balls.

And then come the shills screeching

Attached: 1528080519233.png (720x788, 372.45K)

bump