Meeting your fellow Zig Forumsacks

This might seem like a honeypot thread, but I'm genuinely interested in meeting people IRL to form a cohesive bond among other like-minded white men that you just can't find in your local communities

How would we go about doing this, gents? I'm at a loss because there is no way to privately message one another on this platform, anyone you speak to could potentially be a spy who wants to harm you financially, socially, or even physically, and some people don't want to leave their computer and get active with others.

IRL activity, not protests/rallies but forming relationships with set boundaries is the first step to attaining a future worth having. One man is an island, but a group can do a lot of damage to ZOG by making their own community.

Anyone have ideas? I'm up for about anything.

Attached: driver smiling.png (1920x800, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Yodok Concentration Camp/@40.4126289,126.4538288,7.25z/data=!4m13!1m5!2m4!1scamp!5m2!5m1!1s2018-06-24!3m6!1s0x5fd41ce2d92913f5:0x3f4f46d8ffdaa71a!5m1!1s2018-06-24!8m2!3d39.6741014!4d126.8513914?hl=en&authuser=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even if you are the genuine article, you'll probably meet plenty of CIA or FBI agents
sage for what either is or may as well be a honeypot thread

how is that bad?

It's just not a good idea to meet with anons from here. Really you can't trust anything here if you take it to IRL.

How are we supposed to get anywhere then? It's depressing living among the normies with the real people to lament with and maybe search for a solution.

you forgot the t. CIA at the end of your post

You can be cynical all you want. In fact, people will only get more cynical the more they sit in their heads alone with no one around who sees the world they do.

This place is a containment chamber, problem is that we are not suppose to get anywhere. As soon as we try we are derailed-infiltrated by the kikes and the glow in the dark nigger. It is hard not to get too depressed but it will take hard stoicism to face the future.

How self-aware of you. Just don't eat the brownies, faggot.

Attached: ac0f6d699553a5db56aec562d94abae41bd9e820b44b67f1a47d10de72416eea.jpg (480x362, 40.04K)

I just got that fucking reference.

Don't do it here people are adverse to any kind of cohesion due to paranoia of which isn't misplaced so, I suggest making a ((Discord)) (although it's not good for privacy but it's the #1 service atm) anonymously, meaning do all you can to secure your IP address and real identity, get to know some people in "politically right" groups, build up contacts, etc. It's tough and lots of people will try to call you out for being an agency but it's doable, you only need to build up a trusted in group and then expand from there. Never incriminate yourself, be prepared to be put on a list. Of course you know all of this, you just need to put your mind to it more than you are now.

this place (((Zig Forums))) exists to foment JEW hate so NGO's such as the JDIF, THE ADL, THE SPLC can seek funding in conjunction with Law Enforcement. If you think the Holohoax is a lie, the biggest lie of all is that Zig Forums is not a creation of the JEWS themselves.

HAHA guys he's right, lets all prove we are strong Hortler loving ANONYMOOSES by posting out Facebook accounts in this forum!

in the off chance you're legitimately looking for companionship OP, it'd be easier to find other, quieter places on this site to meet like minded folks without rousing too much suspicion like you did with this thread

Jews created and manage this site for shekel funding. It's what Jews do, defraud, and then deflect blame onto their victims.

Attached: jews.jpg (3625x2517, 424.13K)

Fuck off, faggot.

It is the truth. I shit post here out of boredom to fuck with the kikes that run this dump.

Not everyone knows this is a honeypot, but most sense it, what the Jews are looking for is someone so motivated they cast good judgement to the wind.

a/s/l?

Tasteful anonymity is the name of the game fellers
Don't forget we are literally
Everywhere

Attached: IMG_3496.JPG (360x444 3.88 MB, 57.29K)

I spent a bunch of time meeting internet weirdos in my 20s without getting doxed. It's not impossible but you have to be ready to bail or defend yourself. Minor OPSEC is a good idea; never use your real name at first, but don't go around calling yourself like jewstomper666, use a common name that is easy to remember. Use a burner phone, pick a time and a place and the person with the bigger balls identifies themselves first.

Arranging a meeting here though is lunacy, find a smaller place where you can have some real back and forth and size people up. Are they a drunk sack of shit prone to emotional outbursts? Maybe don't want to meet up with that guy. Are they going to flip the fuck out during a purity spiral if you don't agree with them entirely? Pass.

Ideally you can find another avenue of talking with someone, figuring out if you're either somewhat closely located, or will be attending some of the same events (works great with hacker conferences where no one else uses their real names anyway), and go from there. Set some ground rules before any sort of meetup, like no pictures. Use a burner to help if someone gets lost or bails.

I don't recommend that people actually meet up, but in my 20s I really didn't give a shit and I was fit and ready for a fight so it wasn't really a big deal. I was also flying around the country regularly and I would meet up with people from IRC that I had been talking to for months or years, so they had no idea where I actually lived, they couldn't track me home or even back to my car. But if I were to do it today, I would do something like that again, not in my immediate city, for short periods of time, probably in a public place like a bar with a patio where you're not likely to be overheard. Prepare to be underwhelmed. It sounds like more fun than it is, but a little goes a long way, especially when they have virtually the same opinions as you.

There are or were some britpol fags on here that usually have a long thread going that have met up and such, they had some goals together and I haven't heard of any major falling out with those guys. Maybe tap them and see if they have any suggestions.

I'm more interested in meeting femanons.

Attached: Lick feel.jpg (180x200, 20.76K)

Fuck off FBI, don't you have some elections to rig or something?

Genuinely curious as to how many of your superiors cocks you throated to be given this cushy low stress job of baiting overweight neckbeards on an online anime forum into something incriminating

so what area code is everyone at?

412 here

412 here too bro, wanna meet up?

Same here, which is why I don't meet people off the internet any more. Turns out some of them were into some pretty sick shit once you got to know them.

You'll meet plenty of trannies.

That pretty much sums up what I experienced as well. Lot of broken people on the internet.

You know what, heck I'll do it. Could use talking to some cool dudes. Hit me up at [email protected].
Interests: Qanon, /qresearch/, BBQing, militias, antiques roadshow, donald trump, israel

Go home Tom, you're drunk

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-214516.png (720x1280, 372.67K)

I've come to terms with being friendsless.

Fuck off moshe.

Great idea, i'll bring the cum brownies :^)

About that, how might you know if someone is an agent? I recently met a guy who seems out of place where I know him from and is all too interested in listening to me talk.

I have an idea, one that is 100% safe and extremely effective. I know it works, not only because I have done it myself, but because it has been done by countless others.
Meet your neighbors and people in your community
Chances are they are more redpilled that you would think.
They are also more open to learning than you think.
They will be there for you should shit kick off or should you have an issue, unlike random anons across the planet.
Unless
Then my idea is move to a better neighborhood.
Also, I know you might be (((shy))) or (((socially awkward))).
No you aren't, you just have been tricked in to thinking everyone is fucking cucumber levels of cool via (((media))) and in reality everyone around you is a sweaty palmed mess that makes an ass out of themselves 45% of the time on a good day. In reality it doesn't matter because every person knows they do it too and don't give a shit unless you spontaneously ejaculate on their grandmother or children.
So, meet neighbors and rebuild the communities that are in desperate need of it since the kikes fed everyone 800cc's of (((Social Media))).

They glow in the dark and are susceptible to getting run over by cars.

Attached: f6b18944b7440d7d761a866bdc007cd093554ef472773ca4619bf9ff785c9791.gif (1200x550, 456.56K)

You can meet about half of the people who are posting here in Israel's hasbara rooms (pics related)

Attached: Hasbara in DC.jpg (800x470 58.67 KB, 77.48K)

Also these words of wisdom. I am 90% sure everyone else on here are kikes, niggers and pajeets and the only difference is how well written their scripts are.
I even question if I am a nigger 25% of the time and I have access to a mirror.

Yesterday
Today
Now meeting people
Meeting people is fun

I fellnfornthis bullshit meme once… the guy wasn't even white (go figure) and spent most of the time trying to convince me that he was just because several generations ago one of his relatives on his mom's side was kind of white once like that changed him from a spic to a white man, don't do it, it's not worth it, form your own group end of story

Sometimes tried to avoid him, sometimes I would go with it. Only a couple of times did I have a real conversation with him. I even asked why he supported Zig Forums despite being a shitskin and he didn't know.
Worse part is he has posted here before.

I actually read all of that, and it is a great story, but you had a weak beginning and it needed something to kind of tie it all together and make sense.
I think if you add
Right at the beginning it will help the reader really grasp what you are getting at and the reasoning of your actions, and the story itself.
Other than that, great stuff.

(checked)
Golly gee. Thanks.
Forever in debt to your priceless advice

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x438, 702.26K)

greetings fellow whites

possibly, i work nights so not available most of the time. near dormont. no gay sex pls

Tel Aviv? Upper West Side, NYC? Bethesda, MD? Boca Raton, FL? Lot of convenient places

It's not if you want to be entraped for crimes they encourage you to commit.
I used to be in a right wing militia and I used to deal with these people. At the time I didn't know they were FBI because I was young and naive.
People think they get you to do really crazy shit like building bombs or committing acts of violence but it doesn't work that way. Instead they befriend you and get you to commit various small crimes to build a case against you. Things like smoking marijuana, hooking up illegal cable for you, little things you don't think about.

Like pottery.

Dude…

Hey guys, I'm behind the Walmart in the cardboard box, stop by if you wanna talk

and it fucking is a honeypot thread.

My fucking sides

Just meet up at your favorite bathhouse so they can't wear a wire. You big faggot.

See, this is what I'm talking about, clearly FBI:

I gave you some crackers and water. I hope you found some shelter, friend.

What is guy asking or encouraging

google.com/maps/place/Yodok Concentration Camp/@40.4126289,126.4538288,7.25z/data=!4m13!1m5!2m4!1scamp!5m2!5m1!1s2018-06-24!3m6!1s0x5fd41ce2d92913f5:0x3f4f46d8ffdaa71a!5m1!1s2018-06-24!8m2!3d39.6741014!4d126.8513914?hl=en&authuser=0

I'm Pakistani but I love Zig Forums. Anyone in NYC here?

No, this actually happened in America. There's a shocking amount of homelessness out there despite the "greatest economy of all time ever forever." Really makes me think about economic statistics

Queens neighborhood where there are tons of Pakistanis. Not meeting up, Imran. Sorry.

oy VEYYYYY i just bought a new condominium in Venice Beach you goys er guy hehe should come visit me

I want to meet a fellow Zig Forums user :(

Attached: agg.png (1012x696, 46.73K)

ues here, what do you wanna talk about Schwartza?

idk, what is your favorite Zig Forums meme in 2018 so far?

I was in a thread during a Trump rally and posted that I was up front wearing a red jacket. someone else replied that they had two flags. I looked around and locked eyes with this Zig Forumsack. Talked a bit and that was it. He had already met up with someone with an 8 of spades in his hat.

memes have been stale since like 2016 I don't even pay attention to them anymore to be honest.

[email protected]:
user is no fun……

Don't fall for it, Mordechai!

I like that idea

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (530x768, 36.75K)

it's 4 of clubs for 4chan and 8 of diamonds for 8ch newfags

I will just wear an IOTBW t-shirt
or just a white t-shirt
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You know,
I'm getting kind of tan

I was laying outside nekkid

I'm wondering who is going to get the 8's

eh I forget cause I thought it was kind of cringy.

I'd rather wear something with the Zig Forums logo.

Attached: S.O.C.O.M. Seal xx.jpg (500x596, 127.85K)

It's actually much worse than that.

The ADL, SPLC, and OPP themselves are just intelligence fronts for the CIA and DoD.

Meet people around you, youre gonna be surpised just how far their eyes are open these days.

It's not Jews per se. It's the US military and its PSYOP units. The owner of this website (Jim Watkins) is a CIA / US military intelligence asset.

interesting assessment user, I was much brainstorming similar openers to his long winded livejournal. perhaps

its like kikes are unable to envision life without being a literal scumlord,

The second you centralize and coalesce IRL they have something to target,
and they can run a game on you they've been practicing for thousands of years by this point.
And they're better at it.

By contrast, the internet and anonymity pushes their shit in on an unprecedented scale.
Which is why they're trying to destroy it.

In the future I'd bet "men's clubs" will start being a thing again.
Not strip joints, but old school Men's Leagues.
And bars will become safer places to talk too.

this is not something I would do. Look what happened to that guy selling guns on Zig Forums

No. Don't do this. There are no benefits and only risks.

You can find people who are on your side in your town or city, but this is now how to do it.

Face to face user, that's my advice to you.

That logic is straight up retarded - especially the fact that you even posted it here, being an incredibly Jewish thing to do.

Q predicted this

this /thread
sage