Migrant children say they've been forcibly drugged, handcuffed, and abused in US government detentio

archive.li/OXT3l

"They made us act violently so then we had to be given shots. The staff would call us names like 'sons of a whore
I was forced to wear handcuffs on my wrists and shackles on my feet for approximately 10 days in a row.
They took my clothes away about 8 times"

"They strapped me down all the way, from your feet all the way to your chest, you couldn't really move … They have total control over you. They also put a bag over your head. It has little holes; you can see through it. But you feel suffocated with the bag on"

"I am suffering a lot being in the Yolo Juvenile Detention Center. It is a jail and I sleep in a locked, small jail cell. I can't leave here and have no freedom at all. We only get one hour of time outside each day. I have to live in a small cell with concrete walls.
I took nine pills in the morning and seven in the evening."

well Zig Forums? dont you believe these kids told the truth when asked by journalists about what kind of terrible things the evil bigot immigration officers did to them?

Attached: top ten.jpg (634x566, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?447187-6/us-house-debates-compromise-immigration-bill&live
archive.is/lHUhn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My God are the fucking kikes are disgusting. 100% certain the Mexican cartels are telling these kids to make up lies.

Sensible chuckle

Attached: oh.jpg (490x490, 69.31K)

imagine believing these (((stories)))
talk about projection…the kikes are admitting their own evil by throwing it onto someone else.

Literally fake news.

Attached: 1529591172306.jpg (1184x1434, 336.56K)

Oy vey it's literally Anissa shoah!

Attached: download (6).jpeg (241x209, 6.2K)

"Ugly brown criminals conspire with ugly jewish criminals to tell obvious lies in a disgusting attempt to manipulate the gullible public"
Do people still believe fake news in the current year?

Attached: breakingnews.gif (350x400, 32.22K)

So sad. Fuck having borders and law and shit.

Perhaps someday when the white population finally goes down in America, they'll treat white people the same (I've stood with undocumented citizens so I'm OK)

Attached: 1529587945164.jpg (604x483, 100.06K)

Attached: 1417479461405.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

considering that people still see whites as "the bad guys" in south africa despite everything, i think the narrative will always be that way.

Attached: Aragornsmile.gif (656x273 136.73 KB, 47.27K)

I heard the migrant kids were forced to ride a rollercoaster car that dumped them in to a gas chamber.

dead migrant kids can't be abused

Attached: LcUE6v9.png (768x1024, 357.6K)

>They made us act violently
>They made us

Attached: OK.gif (500x500, 800.27K)

THEY USED MY CHILDREN'S SKIN AS A PONCHO ESE

Getting tired of (((the narrative))) I'm ready to see some violence.

At this rate we might as well give citizenship to the entire southern hemisphere. Cucking gets you no where, let this be a lesson for you.

Oy vey, dis it terrible. I saw it with my own eyes. They wrapped these poor children in foil and called them tamales. The poured hot sauce in their eyes, trying to change their eye color to red. They even cancelled the mariachi band.
#We'veSeenThisBefore

If only there were a country these poor kids could go to where this kind of horrible stuff would not happen to them :^)

Is that how it works with animals? White's make them act a certain way?

This is an outrage, we waste enough tax dollars on these little brown shits as it is.

I think the bigger question is who the fuck cares? This 'prison' with all of its food, indoor heating/cooling, and medicine is a thousand times better than whatever bronze age shithole they crawled out of.

Who in their right mind would believe such nonsense? I can't believe it's a real story. Fucking amazing.

I laughed a lot harder at this than I should have

SELF DEFENSE

Oh wait misread I thought you asked what makes Whites violent.

I think it should go further, just completely swap in some hilarious holohoax stories. Maybe we can get the media to push that retarded tipping train-car story the yids have

What actually happened

This is your daily reminder that there are retards who genuinely think like this.

tl;dr
op i dont know what your stance is on this and I dont care.
the fact is how much momentum the immigration question has built up.
I cannot find spots in the library to sit this summer in cypress, tx.
last summer it was almost completely empty during the summer.
I look around and whites are vastly underrepresented as I believe its supposed to be about 60% white; there is maybe 1 in 12 people is white.
it is mostly hispanics, but there are a lot of indian, and, where you would think would be not a lot of, there are niggers on every corner.
I believe the dems are flooding them in with a liberal agenda before we can fight back and say STOP.
I'm tired of seeing interracial relationships, when just 10-15 years ago it was considered taboo.
These migrants are sucking our energy dry, just like the jew has done to civilization after civilization.
please, say something to your peers and warn them about history repeating itself, and tell them about the dangerous migrants that come here with endless stacks of cash that they get from their phony government contracts.
put up signs, engage in activism, and, most importantly, make our presence known in face to face interactions.
pic related, its a sign where they give underprivileged immigrants free meals
during summer; the parking lots are flooded with cars in cy-fair school districts

Attached: 20180621_114332.jpg (4128x2322, 3.58M)

Are they trying to fake Holohoax 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Attached: daily-stormer_427.png (833x486, 228.42K)

yeah I'm trying to figure out how i can make someone behave any way i want, but especially how do i force someone to be violent?

i know subhumans can respond violently from just words. ie, calling a nigger a nigger to their nigger face will often lead to said nigger resorting to actual violence, but niggers are subhumans. any nigger can say whatever they want to my face, and as a white man i can choose how to act.

This is LITERALLY exactly what the White South Africans believed. They felt that they had been "so nice" to the black people (and they were, despite what the lying press said/ says) that the black people would be nice to them in return. They thought that things would "be okay" after they voted to give blacks the power of the vote.

They were wrong.
So, so wrong.
EVERY White person in this country needs to have the reality of what happened and is happening in SA hammered into their thick heads.
Look upon the your future White man, unless you FIGHT BACK.
The goal of the kikes/ multicult is LITERALLY the genocide of White people via low White birth numbers, racemixing, and, eventually, murder.

White genocide or White nationalism.
Pick one, White man.

Kek.

The demons will never stop until they are MADE to stop.
There can be no compromise or middle ground with the kikes and non-Whites. They have proven their bad faith and hostile intentions OVER and OVER.
No more.

Yes!
A beautiful beaner paradise!
We'll call it "Mexico"

Yet more fuel for the fire.
We must make it rise, after all.

How nice of the media to spread the message that if you don't come here legally, your life will be hell.

US prisoners don't even get drugged, why the fuck would they waste that dosh on beaners? Hint, they don't. They only get space blankets for warmth FFS.

You'll be killed and raped. They are exceedingly efficient at prolonging your torture. Enjoy having your face peeled while you get fucked in the ass juan more time.

White Americans do not use this phrase. This is something brown people (not Blacks) say. Typically when they do not know how to speak English.

actually, "son of a bitch" is pleb tier… "son of a whore" is used if you're educated.

A good example can be found in the footnotes of one of versions of Machiavelli's The Prince. There it mentions one of the kings saying a "son of a whore" stole the papacy from a close friend (or was it vice-versa?).

Anyways, "son of a whore" is not only classier but funnier (I laughed when I read that footnote).

Attached: .jpg (1272x1424 35.19 KB, 366.29K)

Fuck off leddit.

Indeed, white Americans have become desensitized to the whore stigma through years of kikery. Bitch never runs out of style here and they are trying to get people to stop using it for dog shows.

not an argument

c-span.org/video/?447187-6/us-house-debates-compromise-immigration-bill&live

Melania wore this jacket today, when she went to visit the kids at the detention center

Attached: melania2.jpg (306x534 23.1 KB, 27.05K)

Oy vey, they're making leather sombreros out of mestizo kid skin!

It's interesting how much it looks like Liquid Snake's jacket…

Attached: CcTRLGRWwAAuh0-.jpg (600x885, 63.06K)

Anyone who misbehaves in any way while in detention should automatically be deported.

Shot.

Shooting can be thought of as a very high velocity deportation.

Attached: C3X5hlMWYAEOkUq.png (908x539, 80.07K)

Attached: fteen.png (491x454, 157.9K)

I like the fact that it's still on the pic of the smuggie that used to say 'Christianity is backwards and disgusting but I have no problem using it to make you do what I want.'

Now I'm ready to put a bullet in all the spics heads.

Attached: Kek Wills It.gif (700x1026, 1.47M)

New cap get it while it's hot.

Y'know some satanic kikes probably do use these spiclets as MK Ultra fodder for what it's worth.

It's from a thread on another (not plebbit) forum where a lefty is literally making that argument right now, so someone shopped it.
pic related

Attached: 2cngxa.jpg (500x701, 126.49K)

Go back to cuckchan, no one gives a fuck about your attention whoring.

Cucking only emboldens the left, they will lie, cheat and steal. They will not stop until every single one of us are dead or enslaved.

Taking into account fact what pathetic piece of shit American pigs are and that janitors are bottom of the pig's tribe barrel they don't need to lie. Another thing is that rapefuges should've not been on the US soil in the first place.

Attached: 1509131828401.jpg (1441x1000, 376.56K)

That has never historically happened and it will not finally happen this time either. You either fight to the death as a white nationalist or you die in the most horrific way possible as you lose any sense of homeland you once had.

this (checked trips)

very apt smuggie

You can counter every lefty by saying creating child exceptions that allow everyone in simply creates more child abuse and human trafficking.

My favorite wall is "Mega Wall"

Took me a couple of seconds.

Attached: [laughs in cackling].gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Anons how many bullets do each of you have?

Please. We've seen news media feeding them lines before. Probably exactly what is happening here.

No user. Everyone knows nogs love libraries. Free computer, free internet, free custodial service.

more normie friendly version shop

Attached: time modified.png (900x1200, 68.59K)

Niggers do not know how to be nice. When they are it's an accident. They don't understand why or how but it happens. You know: broken clock adage.

i see that they've been taught well by the Jew how to "cry out in pain as they strike you" and other emotionally manipulative tricks to put on a sob-show for the cameras.

I like tsundere wall's aesthetics the best. I understand what people are TRYING to accomplish with the walls that are barred at the bottom, but they just openly facilitate drug and gun trafficking.

I HAVE A FEELING THAT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO GET TO STAY BECAUSE OF FEE FEES AND IM THINKING SOMETHING BIGS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON THE WEATHERS GETTING NICE CHIMP OUTS UP NORTH AND THE IMMIGRATION CRAP DOWN SOUTH THE POWDER KEG MAY BLOW

STAY SAFE DEUS VULT

it's all so tiresome

ZOGnald strikes again!

archive.is/lHUhn

"unaccompanied immigrant children" = DACA
Fed Judge already ordered that they couldn't stop processing DACA applicants.

They are NEVER going back

Fuck Trump and Fuck everyone who still supports that turncoat faggot

she never learned how to read. they dont teach child hookers how to read in the brothel.

I didn't believe the rumors, but I'm starting to think she's one of us. Think about it, her daughter might have democrat friends, but she's very stern but so beautiful yet a bit like us.

Can anyone imagine what (((they))) made her go through before meeting Trump? My mother told me (((they))) hate and act sadistic to white women.

go to sleep TORdacapede

Go be a nigger somewhere else, torpedo.

Attached: waiting_for_daca.jpg (500x649, 103.72K)

hahahahaha

Fucking lying beaners.
ENOUGH TALK WE'RE BEING INVADE WE NEED TO START KILLING THE ENEMY

This. When did illegally crossing a nation's borders in great numbers stop being invasion – an act of war? The human garbage should never have been arrested, they should have been fired on and their bodies left to rot on the Mexican side.

if that skeleton is waiting for DACA im an even bigger double skeleton waiting for an end to daca, the wall, and deportations and lock her up!

What a fucking sub-human. These dumb-fuck leftists never evolve.

This is why you dont concede any ground to them.
They won't give up until you're out of office and broke.
Hopefully people see through this sob story for what it is.

Now we all know that leftards and commies alike are retarded enough to believe on the ebil Whitey meme and shitskins always dindu nuffin. The problem I find concerning though is just how fucking thick-skinned they can actually be.

They claim to want change, but no matter how hard you try to tell them that the statistics of shitskins killing other shitksins are the leading cases of crime in the US, they will still blame it on Whitey, or blame it on "institutionalized racism", or just simply say they dindu nuffin as I've said before.

Are their "arguments" even worth a dime? Leftards and commies of all kinds love to call anyone who disagrees with them as either trolls, Nazis, White supremacists, right wingers, reactionaries, conservatives, and the list goes fucking on and on. It's a clear sign they don't even want to be debated. It puts the word wrongthink on a whole new level.

Attached: Brainwashing.jpg (752x1063, 173.59K)

I don't care. Do you?

what
So sedating violent mexicans is bad, but drugging innocent white boys with hormones and meth is good.

This is how you can tell it's fake They would be calling them beaners and shit, not some weird third world insult like "son of a whore."

This is some shit a kid would make up. I TOOK LIKE THIS MANY PILLS did ya faggot?

Their mindset is "the ends justifies the means" when it involves killing whites.

I am so sick of this shit. If you're not a citizen you FORFEITED your rights as soon as you crossed that border. It is NOT too far fetched to start killing these illegals beginning with the violent criminals. Then a deportation might be real kind, won't it, Pedro? I am not even going to dismiss this beaner's tale as fake as some anons have. I will take the chance to consider it real and you know what? Who gives a fuck. Your rights are forfeit here. Make more sob stories so normies can dehumanize from shitskins like you. We will continue to shift this into the right direction by embracing violent reaction. Ac-cel-er-ate, motherfucker.

now that's some natural language, goldstein

If whites were being executed for migrating to a nonwhite country leftists would defend it. Shit, whites are being tortured and murdered just for being born in South Africa and leftists don't give a shit. You have to remember their main position is "if it hurts whites, it's good".