Rescue Slave Wifey?

Alright aside from the legalities and moral issues with it. Not condoning nor saying I would or you should. Human trafficking is terrible, but it happens.

So why not go to 3rd world shithole country pick out a slave; you would be able to interview, make your expectations known and pick race of course. And then bring her/him back, get them educated, not take advantage of them, letting the relationship take a natural course and caring for them as you would someone you actually cared about. Then having them select a STEM study to get a degree and job. As the relationship continues more than likely after all you do, depending on your temperament, they would actually want to be with you and then you can remarry them correctly get some land build a house and have a family.

So why not Zig Forums?

Attached: 40226dffa3d930256333b7bf1914cea385fb66846d84953561f10fb89bb09cdf_1~01.jpg (480x475, 34.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

j.gifs.com/KONAJG.gif
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White Niggers.

Who said anything about whites? My guess is you are a Nigger since you went there.

Nice try schlomo.

That's what got us into this fucking mess in the first place, you fucking Jew. Kill yourself.

>>>/b/
You have to go back!

Easy solution, don't pick a nigger.

You sound like antifa, kek

no

Looking for debate not dismissal…

no

no thanks

By Third-World you meant Underdeveloped non-Caucasian Country, which also means uneducated in every aspect of the word; hygiene, ethics/morals, language, basic schooling, etc.
Gross, no thank you.
Now, from a First World Caucasian Country; If not you, someone else is doing it… pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x768, 1.22M)

You're not procreating anytime soon.

My shill radar is glowing red
Could be a malfunction so I'll answer seriously.

IQ depends on various factors some of which are nutrition during young age along with the environment you grew into. Taking a 70 IQ from a 5th world country and turning him smart is not how it works.

Also, what is this hyperhypothetical question. No LARPing please.

While this is more likely than not, it's still a possibility that you could find a Caucasian in these markets temporary less work for more hassle later if you ask me.

To each their own but I can see where you are coming from any other rebuttals?

Kek

Buy Appreciating Assets. Lease Depreciating Assets. Or Rent by the Hour.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x920, 849.75K)

That's a fair point. Even still we are talking 3rd world, and last I checked there are people with stem degrees on the low side of income range with sub 100 scores.

Well if it has to be from a 3rd world shithole, then I'd choose to bring back the Irish slaves.

lel

Then you run into the actual trade business and being one of "those"

If only

Op here,

This is on the principal of the name of the game being to accumulate more resources and offsprig than your competition to out last theirs in the end game, that is how you win the game after all.

One of "those?" Who cares.
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free; pic related is that a better analogy for you?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (485x468, 298.3K)

If you wanted loose holes, you could go with a westerner to start with. Unless you're willing to pay prime money of course, but if you wanted that you could just do a Trump and go to Eastern Europe without risking getting your head blown off because a demihuman slavetrader didn't know how to operate the safety of his AK47.

Ok I can unstand that perspective. Thank you for the input.

Wow, guess how we can all tell that you're fresh off some other website. Apparently one where they make vague nonsense topics for no apparent fucking reason.

This was in the spirit of debating lifestyle choices not for dismissive insults, carry on now.

Shut the fuck up faggot and lurk for three decades

Kek alright

Thanks for the life advice again this was for a debate on lifstyle and the implications, not for the insult trolls, carry on else where.

First of all, hell no to any form of slavery, ever.
Slavery is why the damn blacks are here in the US in the first place. We'd be much better off if the plantation owning jackasses would have simply PAID some White workers to do the field work as opposed to bringing the worst people in the world here. Of course, many of the slave owners were jewish, and the slave trade was run by jews, so… Also, slavery is degenerate and degrading to both the "master" and the "slave."
Secondly, Whites can only "win" by having WHITE children and reclaiming WHITE countries. Whites having non-White children is LOSING, regardless of circumstances.
Thirdly, in the current "feminism" and "free love" climate the woman would 100% leave you for Tyrone or Paco's dick after taking your money and hospitality. Why wouldn't she? You acquired her, she acquired skills at your expense and got "better" offers. Why would she care about you? Especially if she is not of your Volk?

Degenerate. There can be no future worth a damn without healthy White families having and raising healthy White children. If you are advocating for degenerate and sterile hookup culture, then you are no better than a kike.

Also, SAGE for stupid topic.

Are you retarded? I plan on owning multiple slaves but i'd have to live outside the US and own quite a few assets. But hell yeah. And I do plan on marrying (if I ever do, unlikely) whites only.

Stockholm Syndrome

Ah evolutions mental shackles to create monogamous relations.

Also why wouldn't you already have your life together in this situation.

You know, kikes aren't the only villains in this world.

Could do without the insults and assumptions this is just a debate topic.

Why are you planning on having multiple outside of The US, for what purpose, where?

This is about the potential gains from such an arrangement and why not to engage in it, outside of the,

This. Slavery was motivated by the same greed that's causing mass migration in the 21st century.

I have a feeling that he wanted to turn them into surrogate birthers to increase the white population.

Ok action/reaction argument complete your train of thought here…

Morality aside we all know it's wrong.

Possible but I still want his answer.

It would be much easier to simply find some girl in the United States. You're engaging in fantasy.

Considering most girls in The US over value themselves to start.
Then you have the whole better arrangement thing that still happens to dudes that have their shit together.
And you also have the whole "my body my choice" American women don't know or understand the principle of submitting to their husbands.

I'm not even sure how to respond to your argument. I don't have the money to pay for her STEM degree even if she gets a burger flipping job. I don't have the time or energy to raise a woman. It all sounds pretty awful. This isn't relevant to Zig Forums anyway.

So you don't even have your life together yet then I'm just putting pieces together if I jumped then gun my bad.

That being the case wouldn't you find it more productive to be doing that instead of being on here?

There are political and social implactions to this so if not here where?

Do you honestly think that once this woman is here she's going to be any different? I think your prejudice is getting in the way of objectivity. Women aren't any different just because they're in a third world country.>>11754430

j.gifs.com/KONAJG.gif

The fact that you even have to ask.

Attached: 1459177942643.jpg (500x407, 42.27K)

Kill yourself for using that word.

jew race mixing thread disguised as humanitarianism

good to know my fellow anons know what to bump

kill yourself kike

Anyone, who is honest, will tell you, 99% of the time, there is no such thing as "free pussy".
That shit will end up costing you in some way. Mentally, emotionally, physically, or monetarily, you're paying for it.

When the USSR collapsed I knew a guy who went to Russia and married a fairly hot Russian female surgeon. He brought her to Canada, supported her while she went to med school to get her Canadian standards medical degree and now she makes huge money while he does fuck all. If she divorces him he takes her to the cleaners.