Pajeet Becomes God

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

A senior engineer at an Indian government agency has been a no-show at work for eight months as he was busy performing his duties as a deity, the man explained in a letter to his employer.

In contrast with Nepal or Japan, where only lolis have such opportunity, in glorious Bharat even office drones can fulfill their divine destiny.

Rameshchandra Fefar, a superintending engineer at the Gujarat government's Sardar Sarovar Punarvasvat Agency (SSPA), tasked with compensating those affected by the Sardar Sarovar dam, has claimed he is the 10th incarnation of Vishnu, one of the three main gods in Hinduism. The man, who in his late fifties, said he has been toiling on behalf of the Indian people as a deity and could not waste time on more trivial tasks.

"I am doing penance at home by entering into fifth dimension to change the global conscience… I can't do such penance sitting in office," Fefar wrote in a letter he sent to the agency in response to a no-show notice. The man said his restless work has not been without success, taking credit for India's recent "good rains."

Fefar, one of the most senior engineers in the state, was found to have worked only 16 days in the last eight months.
While neither his family nor acquaintances appear to believe the bizarre claim, Fefar told Indian media that the proof of his divine background will soon become evident.

The man said that he has learned to discern signals from Vishnu. For instance, a twitching in his right eye means the god wants to talk to him. The orders he is being given frequently make little or no sense, such as travelling by train without a ticket or buying cheap electronic devices, but Fefar does not appear to second guess them.

The official was appointed to oversee the compensation process in September 2017, and has "remained highly erratic ever since," the agency wrote in a formal disciplinary notice this month, calling his behavior incompatible with being a government employee.

rt.com/news/427375-indian-vishnu-work-notice/

Attached: india-1453252415599.png (1.07 MB, 880x759)

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

"I am doing penance at home by entering into fifth dimension to change the global conscience…
pajeet finds some mimosa hostilis

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Shit thread, faggot.

It was pajeetposter, wasn't it?

Attached: 03cdfa1c562112a42e1c086c8d78b5928e0f73516024c9d1db4835928789ed07.jpg (67.54 KB, 700x882)

Christopher King
Christopher King

Attached: Chek-em-my-friend.jpg (6.05 KB, 240x160)

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

It's their culture, stop laughing.

You've missed the first post Moshe.

Attached: goldenpajeet.jpg (104.75 KB, 640x640)

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Once he get's his termination letter he is going to morph into shiva the destroyer, his former employers better watch out then.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

< I am become pajeet, destroyer of plumbing

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO BACK

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

The orders he is being given frequently make little or no sense, such as travelling by train without a ticket
Look upon his works unbelievers! How can you doubt a man who can travel by train without a ticket.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Holy shit Need GF Pajeet was a god all along.

Attached: atlast.png (11.3 KB, 447x378)

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Even this shit is better than you, my friend.

Attached: Think-I-have-a-Shit-to-Give-My-Friend.jpg (118.45 KB, 640x427)

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Poojeet would have to find it first, my friend.

Attached: Thank-you-come-again.jpg (123.25 KB, 480x640)

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

you know what's funny is how this guy's an experiment of two kinds

social and electromagnetic

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

ultra top jej he is a young cunt (his pic leaked) but I would lose my shit if the engineer from OP saw Zig Forums before his apotheosis hahahaha

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Amusing and interesting tbh

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Living the dream.

Attached: yuuko-x-watanuki-by-mytiko-chan.jpg (666.16 KB, 800x867)

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Has this guy fucked his own mind, or did another actor do it?

Attached: Alien.png (131.98 KB, 294x209)

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Sardar Sarovar dam, has claimed he is the 10th incarnation of Vishnu
Mfw one of the fags in the esoteric hitlerist threads actually became the kalki

Attached: banter-stops.jpeg (7.5 KB, 207x244)

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

CHECKED BY SINGLEDUBS!

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Unintentional resource burn
Don't shitpost for no reason. You are wasting your valuable time.

OP you sound like an intelligent person. Please use your intelligence for the survival of our kind. We need your skill for the war effort, not wasting time on laughing with a lunatic from India. No hard feelings, brother

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Attached: Sad-Pajeet-Shit-Under-The-Street.jpg (109.94 KB, 620x400)

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

I need a sexy gf
t. Rameshchandra
PISS RAINS FROM THE SKY

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Attached: 1529465929262.png (815.1 KB, 631x677)

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Do not anger the Pajeet God or he will use his Avatar state on you.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

Attached: 28e[1].jpg (11.34 KB, 200x190)
Attached: 74f7d5b0-b6d3-4727-84c1-2c8900d1e628[1].jpg (241.57 KB, 1920x1080)

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

working at a "government agency" (call center)
not altering the fifth dimensional toilet conciousness with your poo vibrations

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

We have ways in the West of dealing with low pooh caste, call center void, monkey demons.

Attached: k.jpg (385.35 KB, 2048x1371)