New Poll Puts Swedish Democrats Far Ahead

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018

Up 5% from last YouGov poll 1 month ago. 2nd poll this month that puts them as the largest party

Up 15% from their result in the 2014 election.

In the 2014 election every pollster underestimated SD, but YouGov came the closest to being accurate

I understand that Swedish Democrats aren't nearly as far right as we want buy this shift still marks a major change in public opinion in one of the most cucked countries out there. This is shifting the overton window further right and we may eventually see Nordic Resistance Movement enter parliament if this shift continues.

Mark your calenders for September 9th boys

Attached: swedenat.jpg (650x366, 52.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollofpolls.eu/SE
youtu.be/eJbXBU4opFI?t=515
juralindex.com/civil/lokteff-v-us-allegiance-inc-case-details-5391ba9a049f2051dc95be6a4b3e0c6c.html
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0875240D:US-us-allegiance-inc
linkedin.com/in/steve-crawford-7536075
imgur.com/a/JoqSS
archive.fo/DFGfr
ylilauta.org/maahanmuutto/78517301#no84257766
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is another source that includes compiled polling for almost all European countries.

pollofpolls.eu/SE

Keep on sliding right moshe?

SD is literally shit-tier. Most people vote for the picture that media portrays which is that they are the new Hitler.

W0W - THANKS for posting.

The Swedish Democrats have yet to form Right Wing Death Squads, but their rise in popularity is a good sign that things are going the White way.

Swede-hating Jews & their cucks BTFO.

This news will encourage Henrik & Lana over at Red Ice
&
it's sure to encourage more action from the Nordic Resistance Movement.

Attached: Nordic Resistance Movement.jpg (628x323 114.46 KB, 41.12K)

SD are fuck ups that keep losing votes due to cucking and muh optics.

You need to be what the media literally portrays you as to keep people's trust and votes in Sweden, literally Hitler.

And God Bless those well dressed and fighting Nordfront men.

Literally a Pentagon psychological warfare operation.

How do you retards still fall for red ice.. It's the CIA

I hate Euro political namings.
Is this party good for Zig Forums or (((good)))?

Talks about white genocide and Jewish control…

What's your evidence for it being a CIA op?

1. Lana Lokteff was employed by C.I.A. agent / music producer Miles Copeland:
youtu.be/eJbXBU4opFI?t=515

2. Lana Lokteff was employed by U.S. Department of Defense contractor U.S. Allegiance, Inc., which she sued in 2007 for sex discrimination / sexual harassment:
juralindex.com/civil/lokteff-v-us-allegiance-inc-case-details-5391ba9a049f2051dc95be6a4b3e0c6c.html
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0875240D:US-us-allegiance-inc
linkedin.com/in/steve-crawford-7536075

3. Lana Lokteff and Henrik Palmgren employed U.S. military personnel travel company Happy Tails Travel, Inc. to transport their pet cat Bijou when they relocated to Sweden. The evidence of this is contained in the following images:
imgur.com/a/JoqSS

Will the kill or deport all the shitskins though? I doubt Sweden will ever get what it needs through a ballet box. None of that will matter unless you kill all the Jews before or after cleaning up that mess too.

Since when is gaining 15% "losing votes"?

SD isn't 14/88 but their expansion both normalizes and opens the door for groups like Nordic Resistance Movement, who will go full 88 and fix their country.

Yes, they are a bit obvious, aren't they.

Remember last election? When they cucked on shitskins was all inclusive and losts tonnes of votes? Many far-right European parties do this and always lose because cucking only causes you to lose your most ardent supporters and you will never gain with shitskins when the leftards will pander to them every last euro even at the destruction of nation and civilisation.

A great win for israel lol

Not convinced that makes them current CIA shills. Many professional people would have some links to those who've worked in intelligence. You could make these sorts of links to almost anyone who has a reasonably good CV.

D&C?

What a strange cohencidence, amirite?

Godspeed Swedebros
make us proud for once!

Attached: fascist not a pejorative.png (490x881, 103.41K)

The thread is 20 replies in you fucking newnigger retard.

Nordic Resistance movement needs to get their shit together, they got some real crazies speaking for them. The image is right, but they need better leaders and speakers.

Holy shit all of those human trash darkies on the sidewalks. WTF just a decade ago Sweden was mostly white and beautiful. You fucking Swedes better start roaming around in groups at night sticking shivs in the spleens of those apes or your great country is toast.

No you couldn't.

Regular people don't get jobs working for mega famous CIA agent music producer Miles Copeland straight out of college.

Do you even know who Miles Copeland is?

It's a guarantee that Nordic Resistance Movement is run by Swedish and/or NATO military intelligence. All extreme right wing groups are run by military intel.

but why?

Fucking neck yourself.

I wouldn't go that far, but I'm sure they're at least infiltrated. That's a given though.

Don't forget that right around the time of the poll there was a minor ruckus over the third opposition party AfS refusing to pick sides in the Israel-Palestine conflict, stating that what goes on in the middle east is no business of Sweden's. The window shifts further away from the (((Marxists))) every day.

archive.fo/DFGfr

To add to this in case google translate is too shit to make sense of Jeff Ahl's (AfS) response on the Israel-Palestine question.

I'm more impressed this happened so quickly. The leftists were not so long ago adamant in their mockery and giggles that SD would ever be bigger than a single percent and get anywhere. They aren't laughing anymore. I just feel shame we lost out to other countries like Italy and Austria but I suppose more is merrier.
More exciting is knowing this is just the beginning. People who are not close to it do not yet know how bad it truly is. If everyone knew, it would most certainly mean war and genocide.

I agree but they are the best we have so far. They can make room for real change.
Of course, the question remains to me, can these parties bring Tor's hammer down and take tough decisive action? Talk beautiful words is nice but what is action? Action is the only answer, we need street by street cleansing like Italy's leader said.

Maybe in Jew-S-A and Jew-K but Europe is a different, more noble beast.

Most amazing words I've heard in a while. Brings tears to my eyes and gives hope. More Swedes should wake up, if nothing else so we can bully Finland for being bigger cucks than us (they are in some ways, believe it or not).

>>>Zig Forums

Something tells me you might be Zig Forums trying to give that shit-hole a better image. Sorry, open borders "refugees welcome" Sweden, that smelts its own historical objects to make way for new housing structures to house brown people, is the Zig Forums in real life. That's what Zig Forums stands for. That's what I'm again. You're clearly Zig Forums.

They might if they Lana Lokteff. I'd fucking hire her, and if I didn't have anything for her to do, I'd make shit up. I bet this lady has never failed a job interview, been dumped, or had to deal with rejection of any kind.
The litmus test for me is if someone actually names the Jew, which Lana does (and gleefully too). Good luck to her and Henrick.

I wouldn't be optimistic. Most political opposition parties eventually become corrupted into controlled opposition. Any real opposition needs to be done by individuals in whatever ways possible. It's cheap for (((them))) to bribe a few people at the top of any organised threat.

Attached: head cuck.jpg (640x640, 116.83K)

This shill's effort really backfires. I mean, that's the point?! If the people want to vote for someone who's presented as Hitler, GREAT!

People's inclinations are more important. Not the candidates. Trump's win in itself is FAR more important than Trump himself.

Attached: Anders.webm (600x338, 1021.49K)

Attached: Bonnier Media.jpg (5663x7377 1.25 MB, 12.36M)

Attached: Sweden_Jewish Influence.png (1156x1140, 650.86K)

You tried, user. Can't reason with a subhuman driven by dick impulse though. Good info.

Attached: sad baber.png (420x395, 73.66K)

Which tells you what the swedish people think.

holy shit op, get your shit together or fuck off

vote nrm or prepare your neck

Attached: sd1[1].jpg (1200x799, 80.1K)

Italy has started the fire.

Total cucks worthless party

You dont get the jews game - he is presenting a false Hitler so that he can divert votes from the real Hitler. The Sweden Democrats are not nationalists, they are anti-racist kosher contrajihadists. They are in no way pro-swedish natalists. The purpose of the Sweden Democrats is to give the illusion of political change. When they come into power, nothing will happen and Sweden will keep sliding into the abyss, but the jew will have 4 more years until the next elections to do his work, and even if the more agile voters switch to a new party the bulk of pro-SD voters will keep voting SD until an alternative has grown large enough to be a visible enough.
That will take at least 2-3 additional election cycles because swedes does not like to vote for a new party unless it is very close to the entrance limit to parlament.
This means the jew will have gained another 12-16 years of continued native displacement off the backs of the stupid ass native goys who thought they voted for Hitler but got Marx instead. That is the cost of voting for something that isnt what you think it is. Swedes are very good at doing this.
You guys have no idea just how fucking stupid an average swedish male or female is (not that there is much difference between them). Its like dealing with 14 year old boys and girls in the bodies of 40 year old people. They are marks and nothing more and they think jews are some kind of fictional bogeymen. The idiot OP is one of these since he is helping spreading the illusion that the Sweden Democrats are pro-swedish. They are a jewish psyop and nothing else.

BTW the guy holding the flag in OPs picture appears to be a certain William Hahne. He is now in AFS (Alternative for Sweden), a party that the SD leadership has denounced as extremists. OP, get rekt.

I've actually spoken to Swedes who thought they were being super edgy by voting of SD.
Of course, I explain they're in fact far-left, simply proposing slightly less far-left policies than the other far-leftists, to which the response is always:
Same shit you will hear from Norwegians. They actually believe their media when it says "SD is a nazi party" and so feel a rush of disobedience and naughtiness when they vote for that particular controlled op safety valve.
Sad, really sad.
There is no right-wing option in the democratic system. Genuine right-wing parties are destroyed or outlawed before they become a threat.
Scandinavian countries are now playing out what went down in the UK decades ago with the likes of the BNP, but the people are too dumb to learn from history.
tl;dr if you are allowed to vote for it, then it's controlled.

- SD gets busted as pressure relief valve party.
- Main actor is moved to "newer, more legit, more based fashy nazi party, really nazi this time, I promise"
- dumb goyim lap up the streaming shit from the jew's puckering rectum "t…this time it's legit! William is involved! He's legit! He's a real nazi!"
- MY VOTE MATTERS! RELAX, IT'S GOING TO BE OK. THE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP! THE IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO BE STOPPED!
- #ISTANDWITHISRAEL our bulwark against ISIS in the middle east!

SD being a pressure relief valve is good. When people vote for them and see them cuck on their anti-migrant promises they will begin to look further right at groups like NRM who they know will carry out their promises

Please read the OP. I was not promoting SD I was celebrating Sweden's shift right

Read the OP you dumb kike I never once said SD are Nazis I even pointed out that they aren't far right enough.

The NSDAP was controlled? Salvini and Lega Nord are controlled? Nordic Resistance Movement is controlled? Golden Dawn is controlled?

He's basically saying "you own nothing goy"

Redblock powered brain bashing machines when?

Yep. This could be the one.

fuck off lana

Once cianigger ALWAYS cianigger

FUCK OFF CIA NIGGERS

SD is neither rightwing nor nationalist, they are cultural marxist kosher contrajihadists. Their position on race is that it does not exist and that a somali who has been trained in swedish cultural customs are just as swedish as any native. This is cultural marxism applied on nationalism and I am surprised that people who read Zig Forums are so stupid-ass ignorant that they do not recognize this. SD growing big is not a sign of a swedish awakening, only that swedes are becoming somewhat uncomfortable and think more of the same but with a different brand is going to help. This is late West Rome tier thinking and just as decadent.

Well put, SD lost any legitimacy when they rebranded themselves back in the 90's

they're just kosher release valve nr 100383837 and nothing good will come of them

Every party of this type has the same talking points and every country has at least one of this type of party

Read my delusions and lies, goy, how dare you expose my kosher counter-jihadist controlled op pressure relief valve party. BAD GOY.
What the fuck has this got to do with anything? The phrase was "if you can vote for it", not "if you could vote for it, 80 years ago."
Yes.
Blatantly. But NRM isn't a party you can vote for anyway, it's the Scandinavian clone of the EDL, with more Swastikas.
Yes.
Everything you think you know about right-wing politics is a lie. is the only post you need to read in this thread, he described the situation perfectly, including OP's delusions/deliberate lying.

It's amazing how easily millennial edge-seekers can be tricked with a few giant plastic banners, skull masks and a swastika flag.

Yep. All controlled op safety valves.

if you believe everything on earth is controlled opposition then just kill yourself

this is Zig Forums

I disagree. NMR does not like jews like EDL. They have registered a party so it is possible to vote for them.

I spent some more thinking on your post and I suspect you think they are controlled because NMR give off an image of being unpolished. Am I right?

What the fuck are you on about? Swedish democrats never cucked on anything, post reference or stfu with your FUD.

NMR are full on nazis with indoctrination for their children, celebrating Hitlers birthday with cake. What possible reason would NATO have to engineer them? The Swedish military doesn't have enough funding to buy domestically produced weapons, why the fuck would they waste money on shit like this you CIA nigger.

Godamn how can there be so many US funded glow in the dark shitposters spreading misinformation on current events in Sweden?

Attached: 1407209344534.png (640x640, 474.79K)

In Finnland a nationalist group was started by intelligence police service

ylilauta.org/maahanmuutto/78517301#no84257766

Stfu you internet faggot.