WELL KNOWN KIKE JOURNALIST IS DEAD

WELL KNOWN KIKE JOURNALIST IS DEAD
BRING ON THE CLOWNS

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/21/charles-krauthammer-conservative-commentator-and-pulitzer-prize-winner-dead-at-68.html
archive.is/erodt

Attached: images.jpeg (259x194, 7.58K)

Press E to exhume grave

S

more of a (((pundit)) )
S

I am pressing N to nuke israhell

oh and

EEEEEEEEEE

S

No E. Jews smell bad enough when they're alive.

E

SHILL FOR ISRAEL IN HELL FAGGOT

who?

Neocon boomercuck, disinfo agent and relentless shill for Israel. I always called him Charles Cunthammer.

S

Now if only some of the MSNBC or CNN faggots would kick it.

You make a good point.
Press B to burn corpse

THIS.

Attached: 1527928767006.jpg (630x478, 53.35K)

press "P" to piss on grave
P

E

Press F for Koko the Gorilla

=F=

This but this kikelover will do just fine. Fuck crypto kike Murdoch and (((MSM))).

YES YES YES

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

S

How did it happen? Did he dive into a pool again?

PRESS D TO DESIGNATE AS DESIGNATED SHITTING GRAVE
PRESS P TO POO ON IT

stfu summerfag just press S and move along.

no u

S

One of the most subversive kikes around

Oh look, another kikechan slide.

Shit thread, you made me think he was assassinated by AWD or something… and right after that nigger rapper who made the video about hanging white kids was shot, I thought the race war was on.

Attached: Paul-Blart-Race-War.jpg (484x720, 63.62K)

Fucking awesome news! Almost as good as (((Anthony Bourdain)))'s death.

S

=F=

Oh shit thanks for the news flash. Didn't realize it was the same faggot.
Shot dead. That's very unfortunate. I wonder what skin color the shooter was. We don't have to wonder though because if it was non-color it would have been all over the news.

Two e==SS==es

wasn't he responsible for the public hating the Vietnam war?

E

you faggots are so pathetic. dude had more intellect in his dead legs than you morons will ever possess.

We are still paying for that war in drug culture, degeneracy and broken families, and Vietnam is long since communist. Read about the donut girls if you haven't. My respect to anyone who had to go through it. We should be listening to your opinions.

I'll bet kikehammer was pro-war before he died though.

Dubs mean Bill Kristol is next, within a year.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER WAS A NEVER TRUMPER WHERE'S THE UPDATED IMAGE?

"us Jews are divine and magic. We are so special. The meaning of life is us prospering while all goyim serve u…"

*Dies before 70*

Oh, wow, would you look at that, the six trillionth piece of evidence that religions are just cults full of people who serve no purpose in a society because their goal is destroying everyone in society except members of their group.

Good one Harry Potter. Turns out you are just a schizophrenic autistic British orphan cuck.

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

And that intellect sure did him a load of good in stopping leftists from raping our children. R-right?
Fuck off

Attached: 1486258364113.png (449x401, 221.84K)

Why do you faggots insist on pretending kid-fucking is partisan?

Attached: Sex Ring.gif (725x435, 94.14K)

Be a kike somewhere else. This dead kike is good news, there is no way around it.

How high does my IQ have to be before I can come up with big-brained political anaylsis like Krauthammer?

Never heard of him. Then again, I've never, in my 28 years, spent any significant length of time watching mainstream media.

Even Styx says this retarded line. Well, the same point, not so much these exact words. It amazes me how a guy who's seemingly very intelligent can be so deluded and irrational. So far as I can tell, in a diverse society, people vote based less on ideals and more on group self-interest. So we've got these so-called "conservatives" voting against our constitution, for mass population displacement, welfare etc. It's just another element of group competition, and people naturally using what they can to bolster their own position. Yet another reason why diversity can't work and isn't our strength. Plus, what is "conservative" in a European society isn't exactly the same as some mutt shit-hole. Why would we even want a mass body of foreign conservatives in our land? Wouldn't we want a mass body of "liberals," who'd forgo their own traditions and heritage to adopt and adapt to ours? Whatever, fuck beaners and fuck diversity…