Blacked Austin

Tomorrow someone might start calling nigger churches and organizations to spread the good word that police are not going to persecute pretty theft at stores. The shitlibs should be maybe held to the madness they promote. May the nation see that the nogs just want to be able to do crime. Fuck this liberal city

twitter.com/JamesWilarUpton/status/1009944549274324993?s=19

Attached: IMG_20180621_201226.jpg (750x907, 79.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cw39.com/2018/06/15/austin-officially-first-freedom-city-in-texas-meanwhile-immigrant-children-quickly-filling-camps-at-state-border/
thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/29324-austin-dodges-texas-sanctuary-city-ban-and-becomes-a-freedom-city
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 293.08K)

Doesnt this mean you can go to austin and steel anything under 5,000$?

steal

bullshit
maybe…

Under $20

So you can effectively just live for free by stealing from people, its like an elder scrolls game where youre a thief and as long as its under 20$ you can play the thief game, go into the store, steal shit until the store owner chases you out.
Its like bizaro clown world.

Austin is not Texas.

That's fine too.

As long as you roll above a 30 in your thievery roll you're good.

Reject reality, and reason, just abide and trust the narrative.

Na bro you just crouch down and hide in a corner until the shop owner forgets youre there, steal his stuff from his side rooms.

Attached: nigger2.jpg (638x469, 63.07K)

cw39.com/2018/06/15/austin-officially-first-freedom-city-in-texas-meanwhile-immigrant-children-quickly-filling-camps-at-state-border/

thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/29324-austin-dodges-texas-sanctuary-city-ban-and-becomes-a-freedom-city

First ausatin then dallas then the rest.

Let all the turdskins go there to steal shit then wall them all in

Kikery is afoot anons. Something big brewing. Stay safe.

Normal people should start shoplifting from minority-owned businesses.

Note that they even say it themselves: the resolution was passed because of blacks and hispanics.

No don't be dumb. We're white, we don't steal. Secondly, Cops will fucking arrest your ass. You're not going to be protected. In fact they will increase your sentence because you're white.

If they can't arrest them then does that mean shooting them is okay?

I wish that Hurricane took out Austin a few years back.

Attached: Thief Goals.jpg (500x215 336.73 KB, 881.22K)

show me where it says they won't be "persecuted" (i assume faggot OP means prosecuted)

But because it’s Texas can’t you just shoot them?

It's Austin. They're more likely to blow them.

Of course to the kike propagandists freedom == niggers and spics getting away with stealing shit.

Straight up commie idea right here. With the dumb-fuck commies in the USSR, they got rid of homelessness by putting the homeless in forced labor camps. Let's stop crime by refusing to police it! Christ, leftists are the fucking scum of the earth.

I see nothing wrong with this

Weev would probably do this if you're scared of getting busted.

This is so fucking nutty. They're "over-punished", not "over-represented in crime".

Even the Austin Police Association president is a commie faggot. "We arrest more blacks and hispanics, so we must do better to check our privilege."
clownworld

Should I go rob some libshits now?

You'll still get in trouble, you just won't get arrested. If you don't care, though, take your buddies and fuck up some hipster store.

"petty" theft encompasses a lot, so it's really s/pretty theft/theft/

Freedom cities?

Whats next, thunderdome cities?

They have them already. They're called "European capitals".

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1167x486 1.91 MB, 1.37M)

Austin is the San Francisco of Texas, it is a clownland of degenerates and soyboy techie queers who aren't even native to the state.

in NY as well

Attached: 1527670783926.png (1422x1412, 377.22K)

Yeah but you expect that shit with NYC. It's jew and nigger central. Not that Austin isn't but still, the rot's mostly just contained there. Mostly.

When you treat the wildlife like humans you will wind up having to treat the humans like wildlife, eventually.

Take advantage of crime softening laws and if you want to be political, the best route is advancing stuff like this to absurdity.

Do you think the police would apply the law equally? Do you? You think they wouldn't arrest some germanic looking blue eyed motherfucker for shoplifting exactly like they wouldn't arrest Quantavious? Do you actually think the rule of law applies equally anymore, motherfucker?

Nigger we've been at the point of absurdity for nearly a decade now. What more do you want? South Africa is at the point of being fifty points past absurdity, you know what it's gotten them? Dead, usually. If you want your house red, you're gonna need a LOT of blue paint, goy!

Meet the author.

Attached: t0gfdkjhw4ihy89f0y4hp5849ydf908besyhliow45hwtgo9p8zgoiheklzgry.png (788x246, 36.06K)

holy shit this will totally end just fine I'm sure. when does marijuana become 100% legal everywhere? smoking is degeneracy but the oils if extracted in a non-toxic way supposedly are healthy?

Greater Austin is no longer Texas. San Antonio is little Mexico and DFW is coming close to Austin in terms of transplants. When I think of Austin, my blood boils at how such a gorgeous city is full of commie/leftist shit. The fact that antifa is even allowed in my state is ludicrous.
I will say this, I am getting truly sick of people's obsession with going there. Then again, keep Eas' Texas Southern!

t. Native Houstonian that escaped to the piney woods to avoid niggers and spics.

West Texan Big Bendanon here.

It's pretty cool. Whole lotta spics in Marfa/Presidio and environs but Alpine/Jeff Davis County/Sanderson are pretty great places. Nobody lives anywhere near me. which is how I like it

Oh and El Paso is just Mexico. No joke. It's about as fallen as a city can get. It's just San Antonio 2: Boogaloo.

Always wanted to see Big Bend and the Alpine area. It's just 8 hours + from here lol.

Austin Loot Crew checkin in

Lived here nearly my whole life In Jeff Davis County, which is the statistically most conservative one, due ENTIRELY to the fact that its population is almost exclusively retirees. Best advice I can give is to avoid the entirety of Presidio County like the plague. Marfa's a dirty, nasty shithole that's a tourist trap for the worst kinds of big city liberals you can imagine that stay at 4-star hotels and brag to their friends they roughed it, and Presidio is just little Mexico because it's on the border.

Alpine, Fort Davis, Marathon, Sanderson, Terlingua, and Balmorhea are great though, they realy are. The poz really hasn't spread notably at all outside of Marfa Fuck Marfa, I've seen actual literal new york city Rabbis vacationing there, no joke. The sheriff of Brewster county where Alpine/Marathon/Terlingua are owns and operates a gun store in Alpine if that gives you any idea the general mindset of the place. Great town. Nice place to live if you want to pretend people barely exist except there's fuck all for work unless you work in ranching, agriculture which is increasingly just beanpeople, or provide some sort of service for the absurdly large population of 60+ boomer retirees that retire to the mountains because the cost of living is next to nothing out here.

But avoid fucking El Paso. Midland/Odessa's shockingly nice for a huge ass oil based city and it's equally far from the Big Bend as El Paso is and those cities aren't a 20th as beaned out as El Paso. EP is also a stone's throw away from the lovely city of Ciudad Juarez which is one of the nastiest, most violent, most cartel-run cities on the planet so there's that. They don't tend to come down this way much though, nobody really here to sell to.

I would be willing to bet I'm the only pollack in a 150 mile radius of me. Don't worry guys, I'll just hold the fort out here during the happening. Zig Forums's got one single lone guy out here. Pretty sure my county has more guns than people so I'll manage, lel.

Cool, I'm going down to Washington Square to test this theory. Haven't smoked since I got back from Canada.

CA; raised Petty Theft amount to $950 or less so Smartphones could walk out of Starbucks. $50 or less, the prosecutor can charge the offense as an infraction. "Proposition 47, which downgraded may offenses from felonies, or wobblers, to misdemeanors. Prop 47 also added defendant who enters a store while that establishment is open, intending to steal property worth less than $950, is guilty of a misdemeanor…"
TX; Class A Misdemeanor Theft; $500 or more but less than $1,500. Class B $50-500. Class C up to $50.
Watch CA, NY (no more than $1,000) to see the Dem future planned for us.
Pic result of safe search off ; black stealing meme

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x474, 245.13K)

Excellent redpill opportunity! We all know niggers cannot resist stealing when there is no threat of violence against them. Like the jew golems they are, they will reveal their true colors and rampage very soon!

Ideally natural selection kicks in and shop owners and actually productive members of society (Read: non-subhuman IQ) start shooting the shoplifters. Spread the word anons, this is the endless anarchy and decay which the jews want. They will sell a solution to this kike problem too.

This is the biggest redpill I have ever seen about (((equality)))

The juden got too bold. Share this with ALL OF YOUR LEO AND MILITARY FRIENDS! EUROS ALSO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR POLICE AND ARMY FRIENDS!

Attached: c28cadc580c0c181e878a7541de373bd4d5de07a655b64ac60c481e5a61ff0a4.png (400x261 321.44 KB, 45.48K)

EQUALITY REQUIRES DECRIMINALIZATION

Attached: equality be like.jpg (474x474 72.73 KB, 37.93K)

Pick one and only one, Juan.

Attached: bueno.png (100x100, 22.65K)

This resolution means nothing. Petty theft is already pretty much legal in most of Austin. If you get the cops called on you they'll just tell you to leave and won't arrest you.

I feel sorry for the White Austinians whom got pushed out by the non-native commies from other state. Commies really are anti white.

t. angry Aussie

Petty theft being practically legalized means non-white crime rates will take a little hit. Then comes vandalism or something else.

Give them the list of commies to rob the petty things.

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization.png (1422x1412, 1.22M)

Well maybe if you fucking niggers would stop jumping the turnstile every fucking day, stealing from the corner store every fucking day, and selling weed while smoking it like a fucking retard every fucking day the police would stop arresting so goddamn many of you for "minor" crimes. It doesn't matter if it is a minor crime if you keep fucking doing it like you think you don't need to follow the fucking law.

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization 2.png (1422x1412, 867.28K)

Here's one with Kalergi and WW2 redpills baked in will make more simple ones next

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization 3.png (1422x1412, 619.88K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (104x120, 3.72K)

sheeit

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization simple 1.png (1124x1412, 391K)

When do we finally get to fucking purge these vermin off the streets? And their kike handlers

Imagine owning a store near a school, what a fucking nightmare.

template and africa edition

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization simple template.png (1124x1412 135.13 KB, 761.99K)

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization simple 4.png (1124x1412, 660.74K)

Castilians are white, Schlomo.

city people are crazy

Who gives a shit?

Don't forget that these cities are mostly leftists. These crimes would disproportionally affect leftists. Decriminalizing pretty theft would make operating a store in a ghetto impossible so every ghetto Dollar Tree and bodega will close down as a result of nobody paying for their goods anymore since virtually everything is under $20.

It's possible they might adapt by packaging multiple food items into a single box that costs more than $20, then arresting the niggers when they try to steal the box.

In any case, whatever the resultant fallout is, it will mostly affect leftists and have hilarious consequences.

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization simple 5.png (1124x1412, 503.12K)

Alright lads I am done making these for now. I still think it is a good redpill to push

I agree my fellow hwites, this is nothing to worry about just let the (((men))) in charge decriminalize more stuff because nigg- I mean african american men are still arrested more than white hispanics :^)

also the spanish are white despite being ass fucked repeatedly by arabs

little kike star is going to have the NPCs ignoring it

Can someone give me a list of Republicans politicians in Austin who oppose this freedom city shit?

I have not been concerned with Austin's local politics because, despite it being a city of faggots, I did not expect it to become this bad under the watch of Abbott.

However, this does not seem to be the case, and this freedom city shit needs to be met with a serious response.

Thanks, please help defend Texas.

Just be a little subtle if you want anyone but the choir to listen to your preaching, dummy.

LOL I literally studied psychology, neuromarketing and biology! My memes may not be perfect but I can talk to you all day about why they are at least effective.

Love the kvetching. Always good feedback when zioshill jews try to slide or downplay my work.

You're a delivery truck driver.

Zero humor and no regular person would be willing to share it. If I don't say great job I'm a kike, right? Dumb faggot.

Kkk

Whatever helps you sleep easier at night ;)

Humor is not a necessary part of propaganda, of course you know that.

Let's see here want me to really stop giving a fuck jews? I do not fear you. I warned your stoneghost surveillance body to come arrest and torture me. Cmon faggots. I am not scared at all.

Here's a way to dox me :) Enjoy this .pdf, it is some real insider shit.

CONCLUSION
In our review of the current literature, we emphasized three core motivations that
provide the bases for targets’ responses to influence attempts: accuracy, affiliation,
and the maintenance of a positive self-concept. __For clarity and ease of treatment,
we associated each social influence–related phenomenon with whichever goal
appeared to be the principal driving force underlying the occurrence of that phenomenon.__
However, it should be noted that targets’ behaviors often serve multiple goals. For example, self-categorization theory holds that conforming to valued
ingroup members may fulfill all three goals. We also examined the extent to which
targets were mindful of the activation of these goals and of external influences in
general, finding that recent research has tended to favor social influence processes
that are subtle, indirect, heuristic-based, and outside of awareness. This is consistent
with the recent movement in social psychology toward the demonstration
of nonconscious goal activation and automaticity in everyday life (e.g., Bargh &
Chartrand 1999). We expect this trend will persist in future years.

It is noteworthy that although this review has focused almost exclusively on
recent developments in the areas of compliance and conformity, many of the field’s
classic investigations are relevant in today’s research, albeit in different forms. A
great deal of empirical work continues to explore the mediators and moderators
of traditional compliance tactics, such as the foot-in-the-door and the door-in-theface
techniques. The early work on conformity conducted by Asch (1956) and
Deutsch & Gerard (1955) has made a lasting contribution to our understanding
of how multiple goals operate in social influence settings. And Milgram’s (1974)
research on obedience to authority continues to spur debate on several levels,
including interpretation of the original results, questions of external validity, ethical
concerns, and issues relating to the presentation of the material to others.

Although social influence research appears to be firmly embedded in its historical
roots, it has not remained stagnant. Investigators have employed new
methodologies to clarify the mechanisms operating in traditional phenomena, proposed
integrative theories and models of social influence (see Nail et al. 2000,
MacDonald et al. 2003, Vallacher et al. 2003), and begun to examine relatively unexplored
topics, such as resistance-related influence strategies, dynamical systems,
and cross-cultural research. In sum, the evidence suggests that scholarly work in
compliance and conformity research will be a source of clarification, innovation,
and lively deliberation for years to come.

Will make a normie friendly template

Well, if we're to learn anything from the PROMISE Program, it's that decriminalization and deferral initiatives only lead to a snowball effect that ends in tragedy.
But, communists being communists, they are unable to recognize the flaws in their policies and continue with the insanity till everything goes straight to Hell.
Also, I expect this to come to a head, as some anons have suggested, by a liberal application of the Second Amendment, leading to Freedumb Cities passing gun restriction ordinances, because, by the same logic, the people being shot will be disproportionately represented by minorities.
Cap this.

we need to orgnanize the niggers and spics into robbing jewish stores

This is pretty brilliant, honestly.

Not sure how to do it tbh here's the first rough sketch idea I had

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (906x796, 421.4K)

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization civil rights.png (1400x718, 1.21M)

Alright what do you think, I know it is still far too much text/complicated but this is a start I think. If we add DNC logos and spruce it up with their official styleguide it may be similar to the other pic related

Attached: Equality Requires Decriminalization civil rights meta template.png (960x592 836.39 KB, 1.06M)

Yeah the aspect ratio is fucky but I didn't want pixel losses or fuzziness

If you're white you will be arrested.

if you're a normal working man you wont get away with it, but the courts have a hard on for the vagrants.

sorry, but making clusterfuck images like this just makes you look like a fucking psycho, you're gonna need to learn how to design and clean up these things

inb4 huurrr zio shill

It means the police won't stop it but it doesn't change that it's on the books that Texans can gun them down.

WE MUST END THE PROSECUTION OF MURDERS BECAUSE IT AFFECTS MURDERERS
WE MUST END THE PROSECUTION OF RAPE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS RAPISTS
WE MUST END THE PROSECUTION OF JEWRY BECAUSE IT AFFECTS JEWS

Texas Blue by 2024
get ready for it

So everyone can wear #austin Strong bracelets and get a bunch of gibs from the fed to invest in even more liberal infrastructure?

Fuck Californians, they're fucking up my state to turn it into another San Francisco.

The issue isn't that they're permitted to steal by law, the issue is that this will force stores to make their items more expensive to circumvent the law. As a result, it will contribute to a larger wealth inequality gap that will more niggers and shitskins poor.