Conspiracy Theorists, a new weapon

The media has always been a pusher of false stories, yet it never had traction like it does now. Nearly EVERYTHING they report on is a lie or "Conspiracy". If you look into the creation of the word "Conspiracy theorists" , you will find out that it was created to discredit true information and disseminate false information in it's place. It was a way to instantly discredit the word of a trustworthy person and turn them into a figure to be laughed at. It is already in the heads of millions upon millions of people to work this way and it's time to take the word and use it against democrats.

If there was any true representation of the destructive phrase, it embodies a Democrat through and through and we should start calling them what they are… Conspiracy theorist. If we take this word back, it will be an insanely powerful weapon, as they have already primed the world to react to it.

It came to me this morning when I seen that the little girl crying because she was separated from her family was a ruse. I don't know why it was this story above all the other lies that have been peddled. I really think we have something here and ANY WEAPON that isn't a weapon.. Something they have in their arsenal. We can disarm them and take this word back. Nobody wants to be a Conspiracy Theorist, start calling them what they are.

Too me, posting a fake news report is no different than subscribing to flat earth. Well, there may be one important difference. These are lies sanctioned and OK to spread, while others have no firm ground to stand on. This make's most idea's easily tossed aside by uttering these words. THEY ARE THE TRUE PEDDLERS OF CONSPIRACIES, WE NEED TO START CALLING THEM WHAT THEY ARE. Good thing they did so much work to popularize this phrase.

Attached: democrats.jpg (1410x1080, 633.3K)

BLOGPOST

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Do your own research. Don't trust MSM.

Attached: 2a306a203e9acf6a11713fc949c5daf9fc10eb021af6305368d1b725f7a4529d1[1].jpg (413x480 3.26 MB, 47.4K)

That works for people who do research, but it's very clear that people who lean left just take any opportunity true or false to show outrage. Even when faced with facts, they still believe the media. The thing is, these people still know what a conspiracy theory is and treat people who are called it like nuts.

That is social programming/conditioning. If you raise kids with imaginary concepts, they will be angry when their adult world doesn't accommodate to their imagination. The school system teaches unnatural principles which breaks down the individual and instill a psychosis. Those that adapt in ignorance specializes and grow into the system. Those that rebel gets pills, counseling and relocation. Those that go off the edge finds crime, drugs and addiction.

To break the spell of an egotistical teenager that can't let go off their handy device without a mental breakdown is not an easy task. Telling someone their whole world and their idea of that world is a lie is met with resistance. A powerful rabbi once rejected the lies of his own religion, they even wanted to stone him when he healed a blind man with spit and soil.

The truth will create an equilibrium, those who can't coupe with the lies will turn to more destructive behavior, perhaps even suicide. Those who are strong and can adapt, will survive into the new world where the corruption of the authorities will be known by many.

Conspiracy theories gives you pieces of the puzzle of the deep state operations that general population doesn't know. Eventually you stumble upon the arts of the sages and understand that it is in human nature to do the things that happen, both officially and unofficially. In the end, the cog in the machine that needs fixing is you, because the machine is broken and spheres doesn't fit in squares.

Attached: e2114827440857.56050a1257516.png (1073x1600 210.93 KB, 552.63K)

Then why is it so effective for them? Even when there is a true statement, claiming that they are a CT undermines trust for a large percentage of the people who hear it.

I don't have a problem with anything you said, but I refuse to count on every single person to better themselves. There is a % of people out there who need buzzwords and tactics to control their opinion. We should be utilizing every method at our disposal, fully knowing that we won't reach everybody.

The human body has dependencies. If we live in nature, these dependencies is taken from nature and the practice of acquiring these dependencies are taught from parent to child. If we look at the bottom of Maslow's herarchy of needs, we see our physical dependencies to live and function as humans.

Most of these needs are controlled by the system, so the human becomes dependent on the system to provide these needs. If the (((they))) could, they would tax and price breathable air for the masses. The movie Total Recall demonstrates this perfectly. Most people can't hunt and farm their own food, thus they are dependent on food from sources where they have to exchange currency, money they have to earn by working for the system. The system controls how and when people sleep (your parents've been telling you all your life). Sex doesn't need advertisement, it sells by itself and (((they))) smoke cigars from ad revenue.

Free yourself from dependencies. Remove additives from your food and chose natural alternatives to synthetic fabricated food. Most humans have deficiencies that manifest as chronic fatigue syndrome. Most humans pineal glands are calcified which creates physical unbalance in the glands. An unbalanced gland system leads to many different conditions such as: obesity, hyper activity, psychosis, OCD, ADD, lack of conscience, addiction, self-harming behavior, suicide and more. The unbalance in the body combined with internal/external trauma, political chaos and a biased media view of the supposed opposition of liberals; creates an army of emotional, ignorant, dependent and impatient demographic.

The system needs you, but you don't need the system. Vote with your wallet, research all companies and scandals, do unto others as you wish to have done unto yourself.

Attached: higher_self_by_mikaisakura-d9rzms7.jpg (640x419 456.39 KB, 119.05K)

Not really on topic at all. This just sounds like a bot typed this word salad of crystal loving mumbo jumbo shit. Don't start talking about pineal glands and clensing.. give me a fuckin break

Uh can't I just skip yellow and green? Not really my style.

Von Wittgenstein thought of language like a mathematical code. In a sense he was correct. If you control the definition of words you control the Overton window. A key part of indoctrination is repetition. It is not enough to hear the narrative once: it must be hammered home and reaffirmed countless times until the person parrots it of their own accord and changes their worldview and interpretation of everything to match their cognitive biases the most powerful of which is status quo bias and confirmation bias. Few people understand cognitive biases or can recognize their own. Anyways, that's some ramblings on the topic. There is plenty more you could learn if you took the time to research the latest literature on the topic for yourself.

Stopped reading there, excellent post, friend.

Not so hot.

Attached: 43534543345.jpg (1071x770, 513.31K)

The same opposition you display to the information presented is the same ignorance your political opposition expresses to your idea of conspiracy theories. Congratulations, you became your enemy.

Attached: OK.jpg (935x691, 97K)

I'll break it down for you

This part is self-explanatory.

Pic related

>If the (((they))) could, they would tax and price breathable air for the masses. The movie Total Recall demonstrates this perfectly. Most people can't hunt and farm their own food, thus they are dependent on food from sources where they have to exchange currency, money they have to earn by working for the system.
Self-explanatory

School is early in the morning to train discipline. The design of schools is based on factories. Everything is consciously designed to reduce individuality, boost obedience and acceptance of the narrative. Those "educational posters" you saw on the walls each day? Government designed propaganda.

>Sex doesn't need advertisement, it sells by itself and (((they))) smoke cigars from ad revenue.
Facebook is now sponsoring Mainstream Media News shows. True fact. Advertisement is designed to control people's tastes and views.

No opinion on this part, you can ignore it. Eating healthy and preventing brain damage is important though.

Did you know blue light causes depression? Every element of major social media platforms is designed to psyop you into a drooling braindead sheep consumer. An archetypical useful goy.

This should be clear to you if you post here. You wouldn't browse this page if you thought (((modern society))) is all fine and dandy. Congratulations on your first steps to enlightenment.

Attached: jew global clique meme.jpg (3434x4000, 1.59M)

Oooooops I meant Wittgenstein, let me elaborate with copypasta:

Picture theory of language

The picture theory of language, also known as the picture theory of meaning, is a theory of linguistic reference and meaning articulated by Ludwig Wittgenstein in the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus. Wittgenstein suggested that a meaningful proposition pictured a state of affairs or atomic fact.[1][2] Wittgenstein compared the concept of logical pictures (German Bild) with spatial pictures.[3] The picture theory of language is considered a correspondence theory of truth.[4]

Wittgenstein claims there is an unbridgeable gap between what can be expressed in language and what can only be expressed in non-verbal ways. Picture theory of language states that statements are meaningful if they can be defined or pictured in the real world."

Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus
pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x973, 620.22K)

Ignorance is bliss. But also a sin.

E211 - Sodium benzoate - Preservative

E621 - MSG - Sodium glutamate - Flavor enhancement

E250 - Sodium nitrate - Preservative, dye, flavor enhancement

E951 - Aspartame - Aritificial sweetner

E955 - Sucralose - Artificial sweetener/Insect pesticide
>…We found a significant dose-related increased incidence of males bearing malignant tumors (p < 0.05) and a significant dose-related increased incidence (p < 0.01) of hematopoietic neoplasias in males.

E220 - Sulfur Dioxide - Preservative, reduction, refrigerating gas

E320 - BHA

E320 - Potassium bromate

E221 - Sodium sulfite

Sodium fluoride - Dental medicine/protoplasmic poison

E124 - Red dye # 3 (also Red #40)

E110/102 Yellow #6/Tartrazine

Attached: tumblr_oypny9MxHH1vyi6t3o1_1280.jpg (400x400 55.07 KB, 236.57K)

Show me actual evidence of our gland being calcified. Show me what cleansing actually is. These are all buzzwords used in this word salad that I have heard MANY people with doctorates speak about.

This is false information and sure, you could even say it was a conspiracy to spread it. It's not on topic and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STEALING THE WORD AND USING IT FOR YOURSELVES. Nor does it have any baring on any statement I said. So no, I am not my own enemy. I just got back to read it and I've never seen more nonsenical gibberish posted on any of the chan's than what he's posted in here.

Fuck it. This will either succeed or it will damage the term "conspiracy theorist" as a means to discredit us. It's a win win.

If we start calling people CT's on twitter/FB and what ever platform, it can very well shift the atmosphere. We already know people on these sites that make these claims don't research it, they woulden't post it otherwise. That mean's people who are also viewing and likely to have the same views will get to see a new word being used. Not only that, the people viewing it will have the same reaction to it. A certian percentage of them will be instantly won over, while some will be unaffected and some will look it up to avoid being called a CT.

It's a word ripe for stealing and actually fits in the proper way to use it. If you post shit about the little girl who was separated from her family, you are a CT, end of story.

Are you fucking serious? PIC RELATED!

Attached: 9051ba6c8878df8e9295b64e38d1d001222a8d7318ce57bf9f47a4f43afb5980.jpg (800x445, 25.5K)

Attached: TragegyAndHope.jpg (348x499, 42.28K)

A meme isn't evidence. I know what it does and i've heard all the stories about how it gets calcified. What I haven't seen is a smart person with evidence, just dumb people with memes.

Are you from fucking reddit or something? Lurk moar you fucking summerfag, and do your own research. I've been studying human neurology for years now and I just gave you every fucking keyword you need. So go spoonfeed yourself, instead of bitching while men are talking.

You never actually gave me what I asked for, you only gave me statements you have heard. I've done my own research, my conclusion is that there has not been anything other than word of mouth evidence for the calcification of it. I am asking you to change my mind and I am giving you a direct pathway to do it.

So please provide me multiple studies from PHD'ed doctor's who don't sell water filters that actually say's people who consume sodium fluoride 100% get calcified pineal glads.

No, I gave you the results of my own personal study, and a damned picture of a calcified pineal gland. If you had even attempted to research a single word that I stated in CAPS, such as EPITHALON or a TELOMERE, you'd know immediately. You're at best retarded or a shill, at worst just too damned cowardly to question. You have a duty to yourself and our volk to learn on your own, to do your own studies, and become an intelligent individual. You shirk that without hesitation. Why?

I feel very much the same way. I've noticed that media will only use the term "conspiracy theorist" to refer to right-leaning opinions.

I'm always shocked at how people can call people like Alex Jones crazy while simultaneously holding the opinion that the all of the police, every lawyer, every judge, every member of intelligence agencies and crime data collection agencies and the people who make reports that they themselves have been victims of crimes are all in part of a grand conspiracy to keep blacks down. This isn't some lunatic on a random forum, this is the underlying position of much of the left when it comes to their critiques of criminal justice.

It all comes down to environment. It is the condition of all living things to generate a view of reality based on the information they have access to. In massive, complex societies full of millions of people, it's incredibly difficult to formulate an accurate view of reality.

Also, stop trying to have legitimate discussions here. This is a shitpost forum for retards.

Don't care about your personal study, not evidence. The picture you gave me is the first picture on google when you type it in. I need you to prove to me first that it happens before I take anything else into consideration.

You're ENTIRE basis for this and the conclusion comes from a study in 1990. She only had a 11 bodies she analyzed. That's not a study, her other work is with gerbils.

Tell me, what is a telomere? What is epithalon?

I know what a telomere is, i just don't care you referred to it, same goes with a epithalon. I don't know what an epithalon is, but i can sure look it up if you prove to me that sodium fluoride actually calcifies in the gland.

Try to find patterns of the chat-bots so that we can disable them!

It is a chat-bot! The bufferfly-shill abandoned his 2 threads since opposition destroyed his operations. Now he is infesting other threads with his plague.

Sorry about that, wrong person.

Alex jones is crazy!! He's also right sometimes,

The media doesn't exist to tell you the truth or to reinforce what you believe is the truth. It exists to propagandize in the interests of its owners.

Yeah, seemed very weird to being up the topics it was stating.

Filtermerchant is a red herring generator , a fat sweaty distraction

Also, avoid quoting their post-No while we discuss this so that they have to manually go through all messages. Just for now. Once we establish patterns, we will be using >> as usual to expose the shill to others.

Always do the opposite of what the jews say.

I mean.. if they really wanted to, they could create a script on wordpad and just program keystrokes. You might need a free computer but, still possible.

If it were true they wouldn't need to report it, truth spreads without intentional assistance as far and as quick as it is interesting. The media has ALWAYS been about lies, propaganda, etc.

No, that wouldn't do much. Anons would read 1-2 lines and realize it's bullshit. What (((butterfly)))'s bots did was post something that was structured well enough as to lure us and try to make sense out of it. Not a bad resource burn.

Now we need to find out how it creates the text. Search phrases in google. See if it's copied.

Yes, it would.. You just need to actually carry out every action you want it to do. Like, hit record and do the part of the script you want to record, then past them all together.

I've setup some pretty advanced bots in games that can go back, sell items, go back down and kill/pick up items. All with Keystrokes, they took a long time to perfect.

It would just need to load the webpage, move the mouse where a topic square is, click it. Go to a word pad, copy a pasta, pick a picture than moves the mouse down or he presses the arrow keys in succession that will chose the next picture on the list.

They are not hard to setup, but it might not be what they are doing, but it would be the easiest way to do it. *As I am typing this, I see what you are saying. The first post is on topic, then the rest is gibberish. *

It looks like it is picking topics that can sow discord so people fight instead of staying on topic..

retard

Ah yes, everyone who calls you out for your weakness, is a shill. Starting to miss reddit, eh summerfag?

You forgot to post pic related.

Faggot confirmed.

Dubs of truth.

Attached: always do opposite of what Jews say.jpg (480x361, 19.89K)

Pfft.
I'm sure that you only trust rabbis to tell you what the talmud says, too, right? They are the "most qualified experts," right?
Fool.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
He is owned and controlled by ZOG and their allies just like the entire rest of the mainstream media.

gas yourself

How bluepilled can you get?
You do understand that there are policing elements in the administration of the medical/ academic industry that decide what will get published and what won't?
You probably need a ZOG approved source for that, too, eh?

This. A key redpill. The media lies. It omits important facts. It distorts. Often.

This. Some of the things he says are true, though. Some are not.
He exists to discredit what he says.
He exists to look like a crazy person and thus reinforce the "conspiracy theorist" stereotype.
He exists to give bluepilled "normies" and "lefties" someone to point fingers at, laugh, and thus feel reaffirmed at their bluepilled beliefs.
He also notoriously DOES NOT name the jew. Always an important indicator for whether or not someone is "controlled opposition."

Do you have direct evidence of this? I expect the 20 or so toddlers they show are probably the ONLY toddlers amongst the 2000 separated "children" (ie just 1% of them) while the other 99% of "children" are a bunch of 20-30 year olds who claim to be 15-17 and since they lack identifying documents, the USBP is obligated to take them at their word and treat them as children. This is what the invaders are doing in Europe!

this

A decade ago… I used to describe him to normies as The Left's Bill O'Reilly… now they think filterman's a nazi, and now I'm a National Socialist agreeing with him likely being controlled opposition…

More name-callling will just cause them to ask Doctor Shekelstein for stronger meds.

Attached: russians hack brain.jpeg (275x183, 7.53K)

You raise a very good point there, user. All we must do is slap "muh russia!" to that meme, and the OP's vision has been fulfilled.

'Conspiracy theory' was coined by the CIA to discredit individuals who questioned the official narrative of the Kennedy assassination.

I agree that we can use it as a weapon. Call liberals who screech about Russia conspiracy theorists.

The kikes prefer to call them "conspiracy theorists"

This, and remember, they will throw a tantrum about any term used by us.

I don't let some soyboy in a Brooklyn newsroom determine what is fake news or not.

Neither should you.

(Not you, user. Just think this meme fits.)

Attached: 64ca8446bf55b076254da0fd82650cff73973ef9859be56b039a5fd9a7a7e928.jpg (400x400, 8.91K)

That was Jon Stewart.

Then again this was when the left was more lolberg than authoritarian.

>that was (((john stuart)))
Nonsense, his personality archetype doesn't align right and neither does his style. If you just dubbed O'Reilly or Jones over one another and got the synch right, it would be almost a perfect match with the exception of signature stares. I actually want to see this done now.

Attached: nnnniiiiiiiiigggggeeeerrrrrr.jpg (1200x843, 199.89K)

Attached: 9JK[1].gif (480x260, 2.43M)

Oh, well, dubs do seem to confirm… if we got that kike high enough, he might be able to play the role for our amusement before his execution.