🔴 LIVE: President Trump URGENT Speech on Immigration with Angel Families

🔴 LIVE: President Trump URGENT Speech on Immigration with Angel Families
63,000 Americans killed by illegal aliens since 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/phAqp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So with about 2.6 million deaths a year on average and being a 16 year period that is almost 1% of all deaths each year. Literally about 1/100 chance a illegal mexican will kill you(or like .09%)

1/1000*

As much as I think illegal aliens deserve to be lumped in with cancer and heart disease, I don't see why you'd say that if you weren't trying to be dishonest.

OYY VEYYY ILLEGALS ARENT MURDERING AND RAPING AS MUCH AS YOU THINK, SO
LET
THEM
IN

BASED. Can't wait for the red wave, when neocon Don can finally start his war on Iran.

Why don't you Jews simply kill yourselfs

Trust the plan you dumb goyim

Why would jews kill themselves when everything is going their way?

Attached: DdJyDtiVMAAlG2I.jpg (768x1024, 237.12K)

1/1000? Fuck man, I live in beaner central. My chances have got to be 1/50.

All this time, being NEET, and staying inside has been keeping me safe

We can post pictures too, kike

Attached: ifnotnowprotestTrump.jpg (1024x640 390.5 KB, 96.76K)

that's just math bro. NEET-dom protects.

Attached: rtqNwisFOKuJCOR_LIFZjp5iuPYjBtQak7bN1eTCSJs.jpg (800x450, 66.46K)

Do something about it you fucking ziocuck, I'm tired of these shitty rallies where you get nothing done but placate the magapede base who think ebin soundclips justify his inaction

Nobody is going to pay for your gender studies degree, berniebro. Get out before you get the rope.

Attached: reeeeee.jpg (366x245, 10.79K)

Its even a lower chance to die in a mass shooting.

1/1000 chance that if you die it will be bc of a beaner, not 1/1000 chance that you'll die from a beaner

Shut up reddit.

Attached: bypass2.jpg (1024x1024 339 B, 44.29K)

You die if you work

What a enormous faggot

Even during the election he made a point to speak of a "big, beautiful door" on his wall.
What did you expect?

The probability of getting killed by guns is extremely low too, but it doesn't stop you Marxists from screeching about banning them.

Attached: 1268f7cffbd552db2f964d6819993c257a962b904ca87678439ea21e6c2eb8d6.jpg (951x542 65.31 KB, 69.44K)

the only people that talk about reddit this much, are people from reddit. go back to watching Rick & Morty, then jacking off to shadman pictures.

Attached: 242818f4f2154d99ef84b3062c8c447c--halloween-party-nancy-dellolio.jpg (379x480, 87.4K)

you want to keep posting back and forth? because we can keep this up all day. (instead all filter you after this and you can tell your bosses in Tel Aviv how you failed them yet again)

Attached: Jews-for-Reeeeefugees-1024x682.jpg (275x183 61.22 KB, 13.93K)

You know, just making a list of Trump's policies that benefited Jews/Israel vs. those that harmed them would be more telling than this

You do realize that this kike is including natural death in those numbers, not just violent crime.

But none of Trump's policies, even those lobbied for by Adelson and Netanyahu, are really good for jews and Israel, it's all multi-dimensional underwater backgammon.

Oh boy, another Trump is a kike vs. Trump is the second coming of Hitler thread. Can someone who's in a position to watch the video explain what was actually said?

Attached: 1507903687629.png (1460x1920, 3.35M)

okay so did anything worth watching happen, or is this just moar trump talk?

Countersignaling the "separated families" with "permanently separated families by illegal immigrant violence"

even though white people (stupidly) give billions and trillions of dollars to Israel every year they still hate America and Europe. and they still hate Trump. he's always going to be a dirty soulless goy to them. sure some of them will smile their fake little smiles and butter him up, but most of them outright despise him regardless. you know this so stop being a liar.

Attached: fcb842e5-be92-4dde-92ad-41b20298470b.jpg (996x530 37.05 KB, 951.41K)

Trump just trotted out the victims of illegals again. The majority told stories about how their family members were killed by drunk spic drives. Same shit he does every time. This back and forth does nothing. Round them up. Deport them. Nuke Mexico. Do the fucking job instead of this constant media play. Become the dictator. Kill the press.

It's a strategic move to counter the current media narrative.

Fucking spics need to bleed.

That just makes the fact that Trump is a Jewish puppet even more pathetic.

Trump better put up or shut up. The spics aren't playing around…

MEX PREZ CANDIDATE: FLOOD THE US!
archive.is/phAqp

thx user. pretty good rhetoric, but he probably could have done better. idk

They can't get any more blatant than this, its an invading army.

I don't think any rational person wants the borders open at all in the current situation. And even when we let in people they should only be white.

you could basically accuse any boomer that thinks Jews are just normal white people, of being a Jewish puppets. he's not aware of Jewish nature the way that Zig Forums is. very few people are, are they all Jewish puppets?

That's exactly what it is; Deliberate and explicit. Anyone who tries to soften the verbiage to deny this reality is a Traitor.

Fuck you're cancer, OP

Clearly talking about the space war

Sure, lets pretend the only problem these wetbacks cause is murder, and that there are no long term implications that arise from importing millions of central Americans to a formerly White country

He has spent his entire life surrounded by Jews. If he didn't learn from that, then he is retarded.

My hometown is absolutely ravaged by the poison they bring in. So many of my childhood friends are dead.

All this trash does is murder white people.

murder and displace

Attached: conan pepe.jpg (500x544, 56.74K)

That really sucks. I am wealthy person from Latin America and it's an injustice what ZOG is doing to White people around the world. Make no mistake, America is only getting the worst of the worst when it comes to Latin American immigration

We've been over this.

Zionist Jews love him.
Marxist Jews dont.
About 20% of US jewry is Zionist, rest are Marxist.

Attached: Jews and Trump - Expanded_.jpg (4456x4676, 4.54M)

I
L
L
E
G
A
L

I
M
M
I
G
R
A
T
I
O
N

E
S

G
o
o

M
a
y
n.

Attached: 8ba7ae54878087794ad69d15b19fd700b9f5af62fa554a854857da1c01950d69.jpg (600x1085, 75.4K)

That shit is so reddit it is painful.

THAT IS NOT WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE YOU NORMALFAGGOOOOOOOOOT.

He did what he usually does. He laid out a case that illegal immigration is bad for the country, and then he let all of the parents speak about the disgusting details of the murders of their children.

Fuck the kike v. hitler argument. He wants what's best for the world because he's John Titor.

Sure shows off the (((schizo))) thinking though.

It's like the jewish shills don't know who the Rothschilds are and what Zionist Occupied Government actually means. At least Trump is not a Freemason, he didn't swear a blood oath to Solomon's temple.

Attached: i'm in her.gif (391x264, 28.62K)

So if you live to 100, you have 100% chance of getting killed by immigrant.

No way Trump would stick his dick in that.

Thats just part and partial.

Why does everything degenerate into Jewish conspiracy and unfocused bullshit on these boards now?

BEE the change you want to see in the world

Attached: GreatNegotiatorGoyPuppet.jpg (603x617, 189.27K)

More deaths were done to Americans by Americans. That's the irony. Let's have some -cause- to bloat -my image- up. People who think they own the world should be killed.

Don't fall for the gaslighting. They are persistent, but the truth is obvious.

Attached: iu.jpg (1024x948, 227.14K)

Only 3000 died in 9/11, or 2400 in pearl harbor. Guess no action is required. Murder isn't important because old people eventually die.
Nihilism is the brain killer.

Do you guys legit think Trump might be every major mythical figure from Buddha, Jesus, Hitler, Thor, etc. but it was really just him with advanced tech from the future so they thought he was a god? I can't help but think it because of how well he is shaping our society now, I could see him becoming a near mythical person ala Caesar, and his knowledge of the game is so vast he has to be from another time.

9/11 TRUTH Donald Trump's Good Friend Larry Silverstein

He isn't shaping anything, like every preisdent before him. It's the cucks that belief he is with the work of their hands.

Speak American, you God damn goatfucker.

I'll speak whatever I want you pasty nigger.

You wish buddy.

Anons I shouldn't need to tell you, but filter [1b6355].
Also to [1b6355] and others who are so daft;
That "low" 63k is because of pic related

Attached: Crime - race - white - yet clearly hispanic.jpg (1574x3408, 1.98M)

Precisely. He is John Titor.

This assumes accurate reporting numbers. In every major city, the frequency of car crashes is increasing. How many of those are caused by drunk beaners? If the answer is non-zero, then they should all be gassed, because that shit isn't our problem, it's theirs. Without their invasion our people would be doing better.
Like any other invasion throughout time, really.

Attached: DNbNGGFU8AAUbJ2.png (2015x2048, 359.08K)

Attached: DNpAKQ-UIAEw04P.jpeg (720x607 150.52 KB, 64.29K)

Attached: 6356098185_956e0c0d75_b.jpg (552x405 214.92 KB, 375.18K)

Mods are fucking shit now.
So basically anyone who doesn't suck Trump's dick as much as he sucks the Jews' dick gets banned?
smh

Eh i got banned for a few years multiple times before the kikefy mod was forcibly removed for criticizing trump's decisions for bringing in pompeo and bolton. I haven't been banned again so whatever you are complaining about it's no where near is horrible as it was.

Sounds about right. 85% of Jews in 2008 voted for Kang Nigger.

Liberal will see the 1/1000 chance and say “see illegals aren't really a problem compared to [insert Marxist talking point.]” Like with Muslims, the death count they bring with them is just a small aspect of the problem, but it highlights their incompatibility with our society in a way any normalfag can plainly see. The real problem with spics is overall demographic replacement and the forcing of productive white people to pay benefits to brown invaders. Citing the death count is less important than focusing on more mundane (and less quantifiable) dangers of immigration. Since no part of your life will be unaffected by the replacement, and it could be as simple as telling them they won't be able to leave their dog outside unattended for fear that Mexigoblins will mutilate and dismember their pet.

The real reason for the week of hysteria over illegal children is (((they))) are in full desperation over the OIG hearings. True, Zig Forumsacks learned nothing new from them, and Horowitz is a limpdicked faggot who recommended no charges to anyone, but the corruption is now a matter of public record that FBI was talking bribes, tampering with evidence, and openly conspiring remove a sitting President for their own political biases. Thanks to the screeching over muh children, average joe normalfag has heard next to nothing about any of this.

where is the source for this shit, pulling that shit out of your ass

I knew a woman who was run over and killed by one. It seems to happen not too infrequently. Also child abductions. It's not Mayberry. Don't we have data that shows higher rates of homicide or violent crime? And that's with half of them being labeled "white" isn't it? With documented ones, the numbers could be controlled and the attitude would be different, not la re conquista.

Yeah, it's a real shame that your constant sperging out in almost 90% of threads gets at least a tiny amount of mod attention.
In the end you might have to put some in, instead of just spamming the same 3 pictures.

So many buzzwords in this thread and so little conversation.

Looks like you niggers forgot your kike free first post this time.

Attached: d6a.jpg (500x329, 60.83K)

Go fuck yourself boomer faggot. There are 55 million + spics in this country, they've already won.
You know nothing of the third world and its demon spawns.

neck yourself hypocrite

I swear to fucking god, I feel like strangling the shit out of your right now

good ammo

But if it saves even one life, it is worth it.

Most of the deaths from illegals are drunk drivers. Spics are always drunk and drive like shit

0/10

top kek, what has this world become

You're full of shit if you don't see that permanent family separation caused by illegals is a counter narrative to the current media narrative.

But even that's not accurate and doesn't show the whole story since it
>we don't know the number of attempted murders

Also even if it is "only" a 1/1000 chance there are people who will still be harmed by something that the US is able to prevent. Being murdered doesn't go down as "An act of God" like a freak accident or something.

And there are benefits of course to removing them:

As someone who isn't an American but talks to them all of the time online, consumes virtually only American media (we don't really have a whole lot of our in my country and what we do have is just lower budget American-tier stuff anyways) and has at least a solid grasp of how the leftist/progressive mind works: the only reason that they care (I mean the average 18-30 latte sipping ones) is because the illegals you're dealing with are virtually all brown. If a bunch of white people from Canada (not that there are many anymore though) were heading down south illegally and were acting 100% the same as your Mexican illegals then there would suddenly be an issue and the entire framing of the situation would have gone from "Poor Mexicans, Trump is Hitler rounding up los pobres niños!" to "If Trump doesn't act he's just letting white people that they can get away with anything! Will Trump have the moral courage to stand up to this act of white supremacy?"