Going Abroad

Got out of the military recently and looking to study abroad using my G.I. BIll and maybe find a wife. Any ideas? I want to avoid countries with muslims and niggers like the plague. I was thinking Poland, Baltic States, and Eastern Europe. Thoughts? Worth it or just go to school in the states?

Attached: eastern-european-women.jpg (1286x600, 75.11K)

Go and liberate a hawt Muslim waifu. Be a sword-wielding bad ass and force her family to accept the fact that you have infected her with your Western ideals. She is enamored with you,. You are her rock, and she will do anything for you. She does not even remember a Mohammad.

Go to the the Baltics Poland or Ireland. The Baltics is your best bet racist and like 3 whole niggers 2 of which are in jail.

He should hurry, because the Baltics are being pressured to accept more (((western values)))

Is Poland still pretty pozzed free?

Yeah considering how things are going in the EU I'm going to guess that won't happen

I guess so. Except that they may look that they want to stay in the EU because free money for projects.

Czech republic.
Same if not better gun laws, average girl is a solid 7. Just learn the language (slavic languages are largely inter-intelligible with each others if you're not too dumb, learn one= understand them all, it's not Russian so there isn't the alphabet problem).

Kill yourself.

Wait, I have the GI Bill too, and they told me I couldn't use it outside of the country. Are you sure they'll cover your tuition?

no muslims and no nigger got it … go to the whitest city possible. Go to Germany

oh shit…

Ok shit jokes over. I have a plan if you choose to accept it. If you have a 1 free try option, like if you go there and dont like it you can try another place in 6months…

Go to south africa. Find a woman that has been really redpilled and wants to fucking leave. She will love you for saving her if SA girls are anything like Aussies they are fucking adorable.

And for bonus points pick a fight with a native and fucking kill him to send a message about america. This is not to be taken lightly and dont ruin your future (our future) for antics.

I knew a New Zealand girl that was fucking lovely.

This message will self destruct in at most 750 posts of time … maybe less.

God speed thx for your service.

BTW: what arm of the military?

Are you telling him to enroll at evergreen ?

Army Bro here
Iceland

Aren't Scandinavian women big time whores?

Where?
Shouldn't it be everbrown?

They may be, but they like uncut dick at least.

Attached: Valhalla Is Closed to (You).jpg (560x560, 70.1K)

INDUSTRIAL DESIGN MASTER RACE
Transportation

Attached: transportation.jpg (993x579, 173.73K)

Tools

Attached: tools.png (931x437, 478K)

Electronics

Attached: electronics.jpeg (660x340, 164.7K)

Furniture

Attached: furniture.jpg (640x503, 168.44K)

Toys

Attached: toys.jpg (500x375, 80.23K)

Softgoods

Attached: softgoods.png (694x468, 537.37K)

Interaction

Attached: interaction.jpg (1427x564, 295.29K)

We get it, stop spamming.

Attached: Covfefe.jpg (798x410, 52K)

Schools:
Art Center : CCA : CCS : CSU Long Beach : Cooper Union : Copenhagen Institute : Cranbrook : CMU : Delft : Design Academy Eindhoven : IDC India : ISD France : Lausanne : Lund : MassArt : MIT : Ohio State : Parsons : Pratt : RISD : RIT : Royal College of Art : SCAD : San Jose State : Stanford : UA London : UC Cincinnati : UL Lafayette : Umeå

Beat it spook, this doesn't concern you.

You can do more art stuff.

Attached: art.jpg (900x500, 99.04K)

Or you can do more engineering stuff.

Attached: engineering.jpg (592x417, 38.6K)

Spook is feds you nigger.