How do you all deal with the fact that the deaths of millions and societal collapse are the only hope for the future?

How do you all deal with the fact that the deaths of millions and societal collapse are the only hope for the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBLPDfu8XGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=SBLPDfu8XGQ

Don't care cos I'll obviously be the one who survives and lives as a hero.

Why would I need to 'deal' with that? If something cannot be changed, you accept it and move on.

It's not a zero sum game. We can avoid one by accelerating the other.

Stop bitching like a little girl.

I'm not bitching though. I can't wait.

Attached: 1528973420487.gif (500x213, 968.35K)

Attached: violence.jpg (994x1042 54.84 KB, 170.86K)

Deal with it? I embrace it. If I die, I die.

With a burning vengeance OP, how else?

No cost is too high to ensure the existence, freedom, and prosperity of my children and of my people.

The death of millions? Maybe. Societal Collapse? Hell no. This future will not come to pass while a single white draws breath

I'm fine with it

Only hope my ass things have been going good the last few years and Europe has come back from the brink several times. The Mongols invasion the hun invasion the Islamic invasion of southern Europe

Drink Manishevitz wine.

Stockpiling popcorn. No seriously, by the 50 pound bag

I'd rather drink Wild Irish Rose.

By asking questions in the appropriate thread.

out with the old in with the new … its like trowing away your favorite toy.

you remember all the good times , but you know thats the past and there is no need to keep it around any more

Bring it on.
The vast majority of people on this planet don't deserve to be alive anyway, they shouldn't have been born in the first place and nothing they've done since has been worthwhile.
For example, how many millions, tens of millions or hundreds of millions are only alive due to foreign aid given by western societies and charities to 3rd world countries?
Take africa, after all these thousands of years they still can't feed or govern themselves without help.
There is a global shitskin population boom thanks to our advances in medicine and hygiene, which we should have kept to ourselves, sharing with subhumans was a huge mistake.