The EU is getting China tier censorship, and nobody is doing anything about it.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

ARTICLE 13
Adapting Youtube and Facebook's censorship models to the internet as a whole

This has been mentioned quite a few times already, but today this bill got past the EP committee. There is little time to stop implementation left.

WHAT IT DOES:
2. To prevent misuses or limitations in the exercise of exceptions and limitations to copyright
law, Member States shall ensure that the service providers referred to in paragraph 1 put in
place effective and expeditious complaints and redress mechanisms that are available to users
in case of disputes over the application of the measures referred to in paragraph 1. Any
complaint filed under such mechanisms shall be processed without undue delay. The
rightholders should reasonably justify their decisions to avoid arbitrary dismissal of
complaints.
The basic idea is that the EU will transfer the liability for copyright violations from the people uploading the content to the people hosting the content, and enforce the claims by preemptively looking for violators. This has potential for wide ranging abuse just like "community guidelines" and "copyright infringement" on big media like youtube and facebook. Sharing memes? Posting a pepe might soon land you a fine for violating that matt furie faggot's copyright. What's more, now it will be in the site's interest to check for copyright violations beforehand, or face a fine. This will be used to snuff out wrongthink.

WHAT DO?
There are already dude weed lmao faggot initiatives for combating this from the left, so it would be a good idea for Euro anons to make as many avid internet users as possible aware of this. Facebook meme kiddies and plebbitors might not care much about the future of the white race but they may well prove useful in preventing the shutdown of our greatest asset.

There even is a site already in place to direct the normalniggers towards. If anybody has some spare time and photoshop ability, flood the internet with content.

inb4
Yes, I did also post this on cuckchan due to the much higher flow of users and therefore attention. If you ever want something to take off, cuckchan is a good start.

Attached: laughingkikes.png (2.22 MB, 2715x1646)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom
twitch.tv/carrioner

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

am I the only yuropoor not asleep?

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Does the UK get to escape this in theory? Even though they already have their own draconian speech codes.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

I think all the brave men died in the war.

Attached: 1436685384517.jpg (488.97 KB, 1024x1536)

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Old news, I got my kikebook account supended for 6 months for saying "nigger". 1 year after I posted it, too.

Anyway, Why do we got banned on /b/ for saying we find 17 years old girls attractive? What kind of mental problem dysnomia fag has?
20 permabans a hour, and he does it for free for 9 hours a day every day. That's why our secondary board is getting worse.
As you can guess, he disabled Tor posting too. Meaning the place will become an echo chamber of (((stuff) he isn't banning.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

The brit government and the EU are both dragging it out and likely gonna try for another referendum (probably rigged this time around) to cancel the first one. The EU has a track record of making countries do referendums until they get the result they want.
I fail to see how this is relevant. How is whining instead of doing anything, brave? Even though you're a burger, if you have the spare time to shitpost, you have the spare time to photoshop some dank maymays to help your brothers across the pond out.
bot post

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

Wait, is that ID tor???

I always thought ID: 00000000 was the same hacker man that shat up all the threads, like he was Jim or Hotwheels.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Attached: barbaracrowley.jpg (1.81 MB, 2048x1536)

Leo King
Leo King

do your 2 fucking years of lurking before posting.

0000000 is tor, yes. 9 times out of 10 it is prudent to ignore anybody posting with that ID, because 9 times out of 10 it is a shill, a CIAnigger or a scorned troll too lazy to get a new proxy.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

bot generated meme

It's really interesting how this is attracting total shit content. Must be triggering some keywords back at HQ.

Attached: saveyermemes.png (1.58 MB, 2560x4140)

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Attached: michelle2.jpg (65.84 KB, 1020x1024)

William Butler
William Butler

the uk is jew and thus no good

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Internet as a whole as largely ignored it.
Threads on it on Zig Forums barely get any attention, are slow, and filled with shitposting.
Something is going on, I can feel it.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

shitposting
Not just that, outright fucking botspam.
Cuckchan is absolutely flooded with trash content right now, even more than usual, if I dare say so. Trash threads both here and there are getting hundreds of replies while anything talking about this gets slid in to oblivion.

James Morris
James Morris

Well you did post this around ~3am for your target audience.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Fucking bump then

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

I wouldn't be too sad if it passes if it means all the fucking euro cancer on /o/ gets fucked honestly.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

EU fanatics and general population doesn't know or care and if told they aggressively deny. Most people here are so throughoutly brainwashed to believe that EU is world's brightest beacon of democracy, freedom and peace. Their entire weltanschaung would shatter if they admitted the truth. No matter what you tell them they can't hear you.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Depends, do you have a loicense for it m8?

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Oh no, we're all woke. XDDDD.

Seriously, what you can do?. Vote on another kike party every 4 years?. We stopped ACTA etc, but they finally got it. Kill some jew or rich when you finally break and have an opportunity and thats it.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Man, the kikes really want to (((SHUT IT DOWN))). Too late, the goyim know and Pandora's box cannot be closed again. Even if the worst happened to you guys in Europe, just use a US based VPN to bypass the kike censorship, most of you probably already do so anyway.

Colton Young
Colton Young

I wouldn't put it past Theresa May to cancel Brexit entirely.

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Good. Im sick of (((Europeans))) screaming Death to America on this board.
Who's the fucking cuck now fags?

Attached: 1513302768643.png (147.45 KB, 291x335)

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

But user, I AM the target audience
thanks bro
If you think the ride ever ends you should seriously study history more
I'm a European and I've never done that besides meme insults in meme arguments. 90% of Euro/Burger D&C is shill work. Where do you think the mutt meme came from?

pic unrelated just a tidier version of a propaganda I did earlier

Attached: saveyermemes2-01.png (2.3 MB, 4000x6469)

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Honestly good. The more bureaucratic and overreaching they get the more resentful and rebellious the population of Europe becomes.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

usted es usted el 56 por ciento cuck

Attached: images-13.jpg (7.68 KB, 306x164)

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

image not available in EU due to copyright claim

John Nelson
John Nelson

expressionon
Fuck my life.

Attached: resized.png (2.85 MB, 3000x4852)

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

subhuman:
/4chan/index.html

shill:
/oven/index.html

Friendly reminder to stay on topic.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

expressionon
fuck my life

Attached: saveyermemes2-01.png (929.13 KB, 1920x3105)

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

It's not like free speech ever accomplished anything.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

No one can deal with it but her own people.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Attached: EU-ratings.jpg (97.73 KB, 900x399)

Parker James
Parker James

So keep spamming this shit when there area already multiple fucking threads right moshe? Not like you are diluting it right? Kill yourself

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Attached: CEUP.png (25 KB, 700x466)

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Good. Im sick of (((Europeans))) screaming Death to America on this board.
Sure shill, it was Europeans and not kike shills doing their usual D&C.
kill youself.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Why do you think I included the fucking echoes retard.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

China tier censorship
I warned you faggots that the HK boards would fuck this site. China needs more tanks.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Just when we thought the EU could become the next Roman Empire they pull this one over us.

Along with protesting this heinous act against human dignity, is there any way we can destroy their AI even if they put it in place anyway like the monsters they are?

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

The only retard here is you, since you seems to be happy about this shit.
Shills will keep on shitting the threads while it's the real Euros that will be affected by this.
It's like being happy about gun control thinking that spics and nigger thugs won't have their guns anymore, while the whole thing is designed only to disarm whites.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Along with protesting this heinous act against human dignity
Are burger/chinks always this melodramatic?
Do idiots really think this is any worse than the corporate censorship you have in the US? This is a great outcome.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

EU becoming the next Roman Empire
what drugs are you on?

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

The EU thing still seems way more fucked than kiketube's fuckhead botnet.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

we thought
don't pull anyone else but your own retardation into this, my shilling friend. nobody believed the EU would be the next roman empire, or that such a thing would be good.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

better than a faceless world encompassing AI that individual users 'wilfully' sign up for
still believes that free speech is a good thing
The burgers are such a great asset to this board.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Quick, post the mutt meme to make fun of American freedom
…oh wait you'll get a friendly visit if you meme.
That's too bad.
Anyways aside from faggots like this I hope the rest of you do something to reclaim the ability to do fucking anything, you are heading toward government control akin to I have no mouth and I must scream.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

am I missing something? Your shits fucked if the whole internet is going to be giving you copyright strikes, instead of just one platform (jewtube)

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Well, they just banned brother Nathaniel's channel in Germany too.
Democratic solutions my ass. They are literally blocking all info flows that can threaten them.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

EU could become the next Roman Empire
The late Empire? Yeah sure.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

They banned a larping mentally ill homo jew's channel
They did nothing wrong tbqh

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

The more they push, the more they'll get pushed back.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Seriously what the fuck is the deal with his face

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Consistently calling out the kike ass licking actions of the US of ZOG
bad
Stay mad, mutt ;°)

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

They are literally blocking all info flows that can threaten them.
What could go wrong?

Attached: Yeah.-Yeeeaaaaah..png (3.86 MB, 1424x2274)

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Bump

Elijah King
Elijah King

abloo bloo bloo
Not my fault the jews have Europes balls in a vice.

Attached: criminal-euro-scum.webm (332.01 KB, 640x360)

Jason Price
Jason Price

Not much if there is no gun laying around ;.;

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Attached: 0fd4db84c6449b3453271655aacd819914068c7e8262b92bfa7e7ae21f98da4e.png (8.69 KB, 255x255)

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Worst part is we are probably gonna be forced to stay in the EUSSR.

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

leftyfags are already fighting this
So now we get to have a competition with them against the EU? That could have amusing outcomes.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

There are lots of guns lying around though, all things considered, its just that its a huge huge pain in the dick for the average person to have one… But people still DO have them.
Germany has more guns per 100 people than Mexico.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

If it goes through in full effect tomorrow, no. If it goes through a couple years from now, no. We're not leaving properly until 2023. Even when/if we do, the Conservatives have some just as bad plans for the internet up their sleeves.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Better be looking for user sites and other methods of transmitting memes to any and all sites, anonymously.
The various site you post to may have to take this stuff down, but not before thousands see it, and it can be immediately re-uploaded if you so it from a safe vantage.

Julian White
Julian White

I still don't believe that they can come up with a feasible system of surveillance. These people lack the understanding of the technology to do so. Sure they can legislate things but enforcement should be nearly impossible.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

I think it's because people have grown to accept thay the EU is a dystopian nightmare and this kind of shit has lost its shock value.
How do most Europeans feel about this kind of crap and the EU in general? I understand there are some right wing movements here and there but for the most part I think a lot of them either agree with this or are indifferent. Am I wrong or is there pressure building beneath the surface?

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

The EU is getting China tier censorship, and nobody is doing anything about it
Especially not the USA which would be ready to swoop down and destroy Europe for the third time if we fought back.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

"We need it because trade and stuff, and going on holiday wherever we want and our government is so shit anyway :DDD"
Visit the ukpolitics subred if you want a snapshot of the europhile mentality, trying to convince them otherwise is like talking to a brick wall sometimes.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

They know what's coming, you can see it by the ultra-nervous and spastic way they post their memes.
Your fate is coming kikes. Spaz out all you like, shut down the internet if you like
run to the your new desert home if you like
but in the end you will have to face it.

And boy are you making it harder for yourselves day by day.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

I'm not so sure about that. Here in France, Le Pen got 1/3 of votes in the last election, so a significant portion of the population doesn't like the EU and its open borders policy. Most of the people who voted for the Front National party were of course in regions heavily infested with immigrants, with the exception of Paris cucks who love to suck dick at every opportunity. But now that their mayor is starting to move africans fresh off the boat directly into prestigious districts (right next to Bois de Boulogne), maybe that will change by next election. Already some of the residents that were interviewed expressed visible discontent, even though they didn't outright want to display racism. Well now that they've got nowhere to run, maybe they'll vote for someone else than a EU kike next election.

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

Last chance for a European to post a meme
It's Amerimutt
That's so sad that it went full circle and became funny.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Is there even a point in trying to save western yurop? Shit like this happens, the streets of major cities are sand niggers, can't go out at night, it just seems pointless to even fight for these cucks.

Inb4 D/C kike, cry harder yuropoors

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Parliment vote happens July 4th.
Burger Independence Day also becomes Europa Independence Day.

Meme it.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Surprise surprise it was nowhere in our country's media. And right in the middle of the World Cup.

Mutt posters are always from South American countries. Hence the use of spanish. Leave the shitty D&C attempts to spics.

Attached: 1433121746902.png (83.41 KB, 212x218)

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

I did that for a while on the q research boards until they banned tor
It's not just memes that will be filtered / banned
IT WILL BE THE INABILITY TO SPREAD PHOTOGRAPHIC AND VIDEO EVIDENCE TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH THE INTERNET

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Its not always spics from South American countries. Sometimes Jews pretending to be American use it themselves to mock racial identity. Pic related.

Attached: Ricky-Bobby-Leftypol.PNG (457.44 KB, 601x708)
Attached: bypass.jpg (339 B, 15x15)

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Attached: EU-Article-13-lg.mp4 (5.06 MB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

If you need to fear about "WHAT THE EU WILL DO TO YOU AND HOW TO PREPARE IN 10 EASY STEPS".
Man I have a few bridges to sell as well.

Cucked bureaucrats that can only make wallpaper themed legislation which is easily circumvented (due to the lack of quality in their discussions).

EU is a pretend-play state.
It has ZERO authority, and any legal powers are derived from its member states.
TL;DR : The members can choose to implement the directives, or not.
Constitutional courts can shred the EU pretty quick (takes 3 years).

and, as always:
Autonomous power > democratic legitimacy

Bottom line:

Just stop being a cuck and that cares about "soft law" that you are willing to break anyway. If you want to be free you have resist. If you don't resist the EU will fuck your bitch. And if you complain, they censor it.

It all boils down to "THIRD PARTY CONTROL" over the medium in question.
Stop using facecuck, stop using yewtube, stop using fucking anything that can be censored.
Because the last thing anyone wants to hear about a country where ** happens that ** people *** in ** are *** in a *** ****** [sender found and exported to the EU rehabilitation facility 91]

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

IT WILL BE THE INABILITY TO SPREAD PHOTOGRAPHIC AND VIDEO EVIDENCE TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH THE INTERNET

WOW FUCKING TOP CUCK.
How about a itsy bitsy tiny FILTER application, change the tone of the image, a single pixel or just the md5 hash they use for identifying these images.
Man YOU ARE SO SO DUMB

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Tbh, I hear everything when it comes to who uses the mutt meme. I just assume it's anyone who isn't funny.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

good

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

If this kind of shit passes, and if it actually works, we can expect to lose the participation of our EUbros on the web, but they'll eventually take their organization offline. Whether or not they can make things work from there I don't know, but hope is not completely lost for them just for this.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

, but they'll eventually take their organization offline.
We've had offline organizations for decades, they don't get anywhere. The internet rapidly accelerated the spread of redpills and recruited millions who would never have seen the truth, or even worse - thought they were all alone. Shutting down the internet puts us back at square one.
The goal of propaganda is to get people to pay attention. If you want to mobilize normalfag kids who post memes on tumblr on facebook, you emphasize the shit that matters to them. I posted the image as an example of the sort of outreach we should be going for, but there seems to be a lack of shoop-enabled anons these days, both here and on cuckchan.

Attached: 1511475804019.jpg (37.13 KB, 960x741)

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

WE NEED TO MAKE ORIGINAL MEMES AND WE MUST COPYLEFT THEM

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

That's true. However, the fact of the matter is that the internet, the normal internet, is in their hands. If we wanted to keep our ability to spread redpills over electronic networks, we'd have to take our chances on the darkweb. Hell, I'd be willing to setup a meshbox if that's what it takes.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

I wish it was the case. Alas it is not.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

I understand there are some right wing movements here and there but for the most part I think a lot of them either agree with this or are indifferent.
Why do you think it's the left's fault? This vote was successful because of right wing parties.

Attached: 5622e89607bc0a346073bf54ee472211c3c084bda7a9a18183c18ccb349a2277.png (438.54 KB, 1202x899)

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

far right
There are no far right parties you kike. They are illegal in the EU, they overturn the votes. Those are right wing kike zionist parties, thats not far right.

Attached: EU-Cracks-Down-On-Democratic-Countries-Vote-Autocratic-Communist-Government-Installed-EU-Now-North-Korea-Tier.PNG (93.09 KB, 1529x388)

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom
wanting nations at all is far right according to EU kikes now

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Leadership
Co-President: Nicolas Bay

Attached: its-a-kike.jpg (54.75 KB, 512x512)

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Who owns Amerimutt meme?
Will posting one get you fined now?
I'm gonna miss you Eurofags.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

fair enough. That does not somehow erase the fact that it was left wing parties against and right wing parties for.

By your logic, it means that in Europe only left wing parties are not kike-controlled puppets. I don't think you want to go down that road.

Attached: 1529229745515.gif (425.9 KB, 500x375)

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Its kikes against kikes. Kikes did it and kikes cant be right wing, zionism isnt nationalism. They play both sides of every issue.

Attached: kike-vs-kike.png (706.27 KB, 1502x1378)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

The EU is an institution built around big European capital. Its objective is to bend and twist all European countries to protect them.

Nations are nothing more than a petty obstacle, European corporations and billionaires would much prefer to be a single government for them to corrupt and manipulate.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

So let me get this straight… left kikes voted against their own interest, while knowing that right kikes would vote for?
For what reason? To give the impression of a democratic vote? But if they already have full control over the EU what's the point of faking democracy?

Attached: 1529902763371.jpg (170.28 KB, 768x1024)

William Martin
William Martin

You won't spread anything on the dark web. Ideas need exposure to spread, seclusion only attracts the tiny minority not too retarded to find their way to it.

Our greatest successes have been by raiding and pillaging relative normiespaces. The enemy is pushing us off the scene and all you say we should do is just roll over and accept the denial of a crucial strategic asset?

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Kikes control both sides, just look at net neutrality. Either way kikes are winning.

Attached: jews-feminism.jpg (1.53 MB, 1172x4276)

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

You won't spread anything on the dark web. Ideas need exposure to spread, seclusion only attracts the tiny minority not too retarded to find their way to it.
Not all ideas are for lemmings. Some ideas are for thought leaders to use on lemmings. Thats why we need places like this, which is pretty much what you described. The problem is that this place isnt even secret or protected anymore. If anything, the darkweb is where we should be looking to regroup, lemmings dont even know how to access it.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

The enemy is pushing us off
you do realize the internet is in the hands of private individuals that can fuck with whatever you do at a moment's notice, right? There was never any "win" there was only a fucking big spectacle of nothing to keep great minds like yours stuck in a loop of false promises and fulfillment.

Stop fighting an non-existent war and try to understand who is manipulating you into fighting it. Money is the only thing that makes this world go around, not ideas, follow them and you'll find your enemy.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

how is this pic relevat to the discussion?

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Stop fighting an non-existent war
try to understand who is manipulating you into fighting it
People like you when you try to defend white genocide as not a problem or not even happening. Race war is inevitable and youre making it worse when it happens.

Attached: born-in-time-for-the-racewar.jpg (170.06 KB, 652x1200)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

My post was incomplete, but your criticism is correct. As the other user said, the darkweb can just be where we brainstorm our ideas and redpills, and then we can have anons, ourselves or otherwise, spread the redpills that we agree upon to the normalcattle, through some method or other.

This was how we operated back in the day. I'd love to see a return to this mode of operation. It's unfortunate that 8ch is starting to suffer the same problems as 4chan, but I suppose we're just going to be a migratory people if we wish to remain effective.

Connor King
Connor King

Id love to see 8ch fixed, Id love to see a successful exodus too. Short of that, Im prepared to stop talking and start doing. You should all be too.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

People like you when you try to defend white genocide as not a problem or not even happening
Well it is true, I don't believe in it. Because I am a rational individual that listen to facts.
Using Occam's razor which of the following is the simpler explanation:
Non-European races are experiencing the same demographic boom that European went through during the industrial revolution, bringing back the world ethnic percentages to where they've been for millenia
Literally all non-European races are organized to fight the white race, who is somehow unaware of this fact, despite being the bestest.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Well it is true, I don't believe in it. Because I am a rational individual that listen to facts.
Youre a shill who should be banned and you have nothing to contribute. White genocide is a fact, youre not open to reality. We would win in a court case, Jews have admitted repeatedly that the problems we see are entirely their fault and it was intentional. Youre irrelevant, you betrayed your race by condemning it.

Attached: jews-white-genocide-civic-nationalism-american-nationalism-anglin-ricky-bobby-jewish-puppets.jpg (243.18 KB, 720x722)
Attached: white-genocide-kalergi2.jpeg (154.46 KB, 775x767)

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Attached: tikkun-olam2.gif (141.22 KB, 550x392)

Owen Long
Owen Long

Unfortunately, one of the main problems is that people know that this website exists now, so an exodus to yet another obscure forum is probably the only cure. I know that there are already a couple of Tor imageboards, so we may be able to just move over to those, and see how the owners and natives react.

Our belief is that a select few of (((them))) are manipulating our society and laws so as to make it acceptable and easy for our women to breed with niggers and spics.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Youre a shill who should be banned and you have nothing to contribute.
I am a shill because I have a different opinion? Wow, so much for the "protect freeze peach" right, uh?
White genocide is a fact, youre not open to reality
you can keep saying that as much as you want, your fantasies will not become reality. Not to mention thsi insistence of yours over this is nothing more that trying to look like a victim and justify an hatred that has no reason to exist except for having something to hate.
You are the one refusing to look at reality and looking for an answer in this nebulous fable of kikes and niggers with knives coming for your non-existent white wife and children.

Oh and let's look at the pics you bring as evidence. The first somehow suggests that Jewish power over the US is based on white guilt. Do you realize how stupid this is? The most powerful nation on Earth is manipulated through peer shaming?
Not through wealth, not through the manipulation of trade and manufacturing for the benefit of the continent's overlords. No, it's because whitey feels guilty. Oh give me a break! At least the actual Nazis said it loud and clear that it was their power was their immense wealth, but in your small mind you cannot accept that otherwise you would have to start questioning your loyalty to the "hero billionaire of the week" of the far right.

I can't be bothered to discuss the second pic as it does not add anything of interest and is without sources.

Attached: 1526810177657.png (259.81 KB, 392x714)

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Our belief is that a select few of (((them))) are manipulating our society and laws so as to make it acceptable and easy for our women to breed with niggers and spics.
Why do they care which hole gets which cock?

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

I am a shill because I have a different opinion?
Yes. This isnt an open forum, you clearly arent from here and if you are, then you have rejected reality long ago. KYS shill.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Some say it's payback for the holohoax, while others say that it goes all the way back to when Israel got wrekt by Rome.

Either way, it's not hard to tell that Jews have a disproportionate level of power and wealth today. And it's obvious that that power and influence is used in pursuit of the goal to destroy whites through some method. Whether it be by mass migration, outright replacement, or by having every white female on tv paired with a nigger or muslim, promoting race mixing.

Personally, my ideal world would see each people living almost exclusively in their homelands, having their governments protecting their native cultures and people, with a small amount of cultural exchange here and there. I want my children to experience Christmas one day, without being called racist or antisemites by some hooknose.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Yeah true I do not regularly come here. So what? Are you so afraid of a confrontation you would call a janitor to send me away? I did not derail the thread, I did not break any rule, I just stated a different opinion from yours, not even the whole board.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

There is no revolution without soldiers, there is no movement without members. There is no logical argument against utilizing whatever tools are at your disposal. Learn to read, faggot, I am not advocating for some "internet war" at the expense of real world action, I am arguing that if at all possible we should direct our efforts where they are likely to bear fruit and gain recruits.

Of course places like this are monitored and manipulated, but that doesn't make them useless. Faggots like you who not only retreat into echochambers somewhere off the map and think that 0.1% of whites having 9 white babies on a farm somewhere in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is what makes shlomo shiver at night but also aggressively advocate that everybody else do the same do.

The kikes control information flow. We managed to help some setbacks along by establishing uncontrolled information flow, but in the extasy of apparent victory many just sign off and prefer to LARP instead of facing the reality, that we're up against the clock here.

Attached: 1529054985336.gif (2.64 MB, 320x240)

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

botspam
they outsourced shitposting and moderation to India

not kidding

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

freeze peach
You do not belong here and nothing you say matters to us. Fuck off and die, goon.

James Kelly
James Kelly

he still believes in the normalnigger left-right rat race politics
fuck off, leftypol

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

And do you imagine such a world would work. Not once in hor entire history as a species, something like that happened. Cultures always interacted and mixed together.
Hell western culture was born in the halls of Rome that owes a good part of its identity to Greece, which owes it to the middle East. Without cultures interacting there would not be a white man today.

Oh no wait, it did happen. Sparta managed to maintain absolute independence for centuries and you know what happened? It atrophized into nothingness, they were so focused on safekeeping their heritage, that they forgot why it was worht keeping to begin with. The Romans did not even had to fight for the city, such was the state it was in.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

Have I rustled something?

Attached: 1527127976203.jpg (23.34 KB, 332x443)

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

The kikes control information flow. We managed to help some setbacks along by establishing uncontrolled information flow, but in the extasy of apparent victory many just sign off and prefer to LARP instead of facing the reality, that we're up against the clock here.
We barely understand the scale at which we are daily controlled and manipulated and you have the courage to say you managed to fight back? Seriously? If it wasn't for people like Snowden we would not even know that even random private corporations have more information about us that the KGB ever had on its citizens.
And you dare think you won even a little bit? You have a long way to go, friend.

Attached: d74.jpg (41.93 KB, 542x535)

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

OY VEY And you dare think you won even a little bit? You have a long way to go, GOY.

James Davis
James Davis

everything I don't like is a joo

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Bump against spam.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Nigger do you use catalog? You're bumping a duplicate thread, retard.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

what's the point of faking democracy?
Are you naive?
Control is much easier to maintain whennits extent is unclear and thise being controlled believe they've had a say in who controls them.
The mythology of rights is the greatest lie of the latter half of the second millennium.

Attached: US-Leadership---Old-vs-New.png (8.93 MB, 2724x4004)
Attached: HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.jpg (1.86 MB, 795x3687)

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

It's an important topic and we are being spammed currently, so fuck it.
Bump.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Without cultures interacting there would not be a white man today.
This is your brain on leftypol.
White man is a genetic grouping, not a cultural one. The last significant genetic admixture event in Europe's heartland was the introduction of lactose tolerance. The Europeans gained knowledge of gunpowder without crossbreeding with millions of han chinese waifus.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

You're shitting up the catalog and ignore the old thread, autismo
sage

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

The Europeans gained knowledge of gunpowder without crossbreeding with millions of han chinese waifus.
implying he somehow gained said knowledge by getting on the incest train.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

So you believe that this group controls most democracies in the world through… I dunno I guess through crossbreeding… and not only does so with ease, it is also able to maintain for centuries the illusion of democracy all over the globe, while also maintaining its own existence secretive enough that they are considered conspiracy theory by normies.

And then you tell yourself that the white man is the best race? Fuck light skin, where do I sign up with these guys? They seem to have nailed this social control thing much better than anyone else.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

i wish the EU was communist
Why do you think it's the left's fault? This vote was successful because of right wing parties.
Because the left outright says it supports this shit, while the right claims not to, but still does.
Thats the whole point, you jew shill.
BTW: Plenty of left-wing parties voted in favor.
That does not somehow erase the fact that it was left wing parties against and right wing parties for.
Why?
Certainly, you're not going to suggest the left-wing parties in the EU aren't pro-censorship, especially where there's money involved…
The EU is an institution built around big European capital. Its objective is to bend and twist all European countries to eliminate them.
FTFY.
The idea that the EU is aiming to 'protect' member countries is absolute nonsense.
Nations are nothing more than a petty obstacle,
To the EU, yes.
European corporations and billionaires would much prefer to be a single government for them to corrupt and manipulate.
Which is basically the EU, or rather, what they hope it will metamorph into in time.

So let me get this straight… left kikes voted against their own interest, while knowing that right kikes would vote for?
Entirely possible, yes.
For what reason? To give the impression of a democratic vote?
Hard to say. Whats not hard to say, however, is that any implication that this was the right bowing to corporate interests while the left resisted nobly is poppy-cock of the highest order, given the left as-often, if not more-often in the progressive present, suck corporate dick balls deep.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (460.87 KB, 1125x1478)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (374.17 KB, 1129x1133)

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

you do realize the internet is in the hands of private individuals that can fuck with whatever you do at a moment's notice, right?
You do realize we have that happen on a daily basis, right?
And they've thus far largely failed in their efforts, that's WHY this extreme legislative action is being taken.
There was never any "win" there was only a fucking big spectacle of nothing to keep great minds like yours stuck in a loop of false promises and fulfillment.
Yeah, that's what a pinko scumbag like you would say, but it doesn't change the reality that the normalfag spaces HAVE been raided and pillaged, and its working.
Stop fighting an non-existent war
<just give up goyim
and try to understand who is manipulating you into fighting it.
We already do. You refuse to face the reality of the situation, instead trying to play 'enlightened gommunist', spewing your philosemitic venom around liberally while promoting apathy and attempting demoralization of your opposition (us).
Money is the only thing that makes this world go around, not ideas, follow them and you'll find your enemy.
We already found our (((enemy))), and he is few in number and extremely weak. Its scum like you, who uphold his values and ideals, that are the problem.

I don't believe in it.
That doesn't make it any less real.
Because I am a rational individual that listen to facts.
No you aren't, and no you don't. You deny them to suit your comfortable fantasies.

Using Occam's razor which of the following is the simpler explanation:
<Non-European races are experiencing the same demographic boom that European went through during the industrial revolution,
Then why aren't there billions of White people?
<bringing back the world ethnic percentages to where they've been for millenia
And there we have it - pseudoscientific anti-historical nonsense spewed by a philosemite, if not an ethnic semite.

Literally all non-European races are organized to fight the white race,
Nobody has ever suggested that, its an exaggeration and simplification on your behalf.
The actual claim is that non-European races are organized to serve their own interests, and in all cases, this involves opposing the interests of the White race, because its a zero-sum game, and everyone knows it - except Whites, who've had Jewish ideology stuffed down their throats (made possibly by innovations in technology, coupled with Jewish domination of finance and media) for over a century.
who is somehow unaware of this fact, despite being the bestest.
Many of us ARE aware of this fact, that's what's got you so hot and bothered, due to the aforementioned issues of technological innovation coupled with the presence of a hostile foreign clade of hominids who view their interests as being contrary to White interests and who act to undermine the White race at every opportunity, while simultaneously shaming them for any attempt at self-preservation.

When you compare the data to your hypothesis, it just doesn't follow; whereas if you compare the data to our hypothesis, it fits nigh-perfectly.

Attached: Internet-Jews.jpg (1.73 MB, 2472x3256)
Attached: Demographic-Replacement.gif (375.55 KB, 684x784)

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

I am a shill because I have a different opinion?
That's what every shill says, and no, you are a shill because of the different opinion that you had, not merely because it was different.
Further, its not even a matter of opinion in the context at hand - you are deny fact while spewing spurious nonsense, with the typical snark of a pinko kike shill. Walks like a duck, talk like a duck, get called a duck - and its not just because you're walking a bit different.

Wow, so much for the "protect freeze peach" right, uh?
Communists have no rights.

you can keep saying that as much as you want, your fantasies will not become reality.
Projection on your behalf.
Not to mention thsi insistence of yours over this is nothing more that trying to look like a victim
More projection.
and justify an hatred that has no reason to exist except for having something to hate.
More projection.

Your ilk are the most hateful, ignorant and victimhood-claiming sort to have ever existed on Earth, and you're now projecting it onto others when you've been shown to be a huge faggot.

You are the one refusing to look at reality
Projection.
and looking for an answer in this nebulous fable of kikes and niggers with knives coming for your non-existent white wife and children.
Not even projection, just outright lies.
Nebulous fable? Niggers with knives? Kikes? A fable?
HAH!
Where do you think you are, reddit? Get the fuck outta my face with that nonsense you slippery heeb.

The material evidence of kikes and niggers with knives is an insurmountable chain of mountains that you don't even try to climb over, you merely look at from afar and declare them a myth.

The first somehow suggests that Jewish power over the US is based on white guilt.
Do you realize how stupid this is? The most powerful nation on Earth is manipulated through peer shaming?
The most powerful nation on Earth, composed of majority White people, manipulated through the most powerful media conglomerates which have ever existed, backed by the most powerful financial conglomerates which have ever existed, and overseen by the most subversive and manipulative people which have ever existed, have indeed been manipulated through peer shaming on a massive level.
To deny this is the utmost in delusion.

Not through wealth, not through the manipulation of trade and manufacturing for the benefit of the continent's overlords.
Why not all of those as well?
And are you now going to pretend that guilt over the Holohoax has not been a MASSIVE boon to the Jewish people? That they haven't used its ghost to AGGRESSIVELY demonize any espousal of White sovereignty as demonstrable of racism, the greatest of evils, akin to the ebul Nahtzees?
If so, I can only laugh at you harder.

Tell me, why are there no explicit White advocacy platforms in the US?
Spoiler: Its because the moment someone attempts White advocacy in the US, the Jewish lobbies come forth to attack them as anti-semites and/or racists and/or Nazis.

No, it's because whitey feels guilty. Oh give me a break!
You also bantz like a woman.
See above for how stupid and underhanded this commentary is on your behalf.

At least the actual Nazis said it loud and clear that it was their power was their immense wealth,
So do we. All the time. Repeatedly. But the Nazis DID NOT pretend it was JUST their wealth, like you're trying to portray - it was what they DID with their wealth.
but in your small mind you cannot accept that otherwise you would have to start questioning your loyalty to the "hero billionaire of the week" of the far right.
… What billionaires are there on the far-right, except Trump?
I don't know of any - and frankly, if you consider Trump 'far right', you're a fucking idiot m8. He's right-leaning centrist, at BEST.
Not that I or most others on Zig Forums care, as we aren't right-wing - only idiots like you buy into that false dichotomy, between the capitalist jew and the marxist jew.

I can't be bothered to discuss the second pic as it does not add anything of interest and is without sources.
Here's one that's all sourced out for you, kike.

Attached: Anti-Semitism---Its-True,-But-Don't-Say-It-Goy.jpg (5.18 MB, 3936x7912)
Attached: Jews---Networking.jpg (3.36 MB, 2120x6048)

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Why do they care which hole gets which cock?
Because it determines the future of our people, you enormous kike.
Or perhaps you're just suffering from Naturalistic Dissociative Disorder THAT badly? You really don't understand basic Darwinian evolutionary principles and the functionality of which in the context of the extant hominid clades on Earth today?
And why we might be interested in having a population with an average IQ that isn't sub-90?
Are you THAT dissociated from the naturalistic reality and/or narcissistically self-absorbed?
Let me guess: "The future doesn't matter because you'll be dead so who cares goy!?"
That line you're gonna go with?

Yeah true I do not regularly come here. So what?
Hah, on really? I couldn't fucking tell!
Go back where you came from you slimey kike.
Are you so afraid of a confrontation
When I slap a mosquito, its not because I'm afraid of it, you fucking human projector, its because its an annoyance I need not suffer.
you would call a janitor to send me away?
I would call a janitor to silence your marxist filth, yes, and happily so.
Again: Communists have no rights.
I did not derail the thread, I did not break any rule,
Nobody cares. You're not derailing the thread, you're trying to drag it into your snarky redditor communist faggotry, and the rules are a joke on this board, which nobody takes seriously.
I just stated a different opinion from yours,
No, you didn't. You stated a different REALITY from ours, and you refuse to acknowledge as much, while engaging in this soft-dicked "oy vey im being poisecuted for having a different opinion!" bullshit you faggots ALWAYS DO, you Tev Aviv overhead projector.
not even the whole board.
The entire fucking board, except your ilk, none of whom are welcome.

Attached: Jewish-Faggot-Antifa.mp4 (894.12 KB, 1280x720)

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

<Personally, my ideal world would see each people living almost exclusively in their homelands, having their governments protecting their native cultures and people, with a small amount of cultural exchange here and there.
Beautiful.

And do you imagine such a world would work. Not once in hor entire history as a species, something like that happened.
Actually, that happened for most of human history, by requisite, because there was not the easy means of transit we see today and geographic barriers coupled with high-threat inhibited long-distance travel in all but a few outlier cases.
Only technological innovation has made what is transpiring now fucking possible - and its because it wasn't previously possible in large number that the whole of our species is broken up into genetically-identifiable clades (races) as opposed to being a mig mocha-coloured mess as you would imply.
Cultures always interacted and mixed together.
Context denial.
The fact that VERY VERY limited numbers of people from other cultures would intermix in certain areas does not, in any way, change the historical fact that, prior to the last century, is was EXTREMELY difficult for, say, someone from Eritrea, to find their way into Sweden; or someone from Cambodia finding their way into the US.
And before the last half-millennium? Forget about it.

You're engaging in context denial here, the equivalent of pretending that it having rained once in awhile in the past is equivalent to our planet becoming a conceptual Waterworld.
There was very little, particularly by today's standards, inter-cultural exchange, especially as goes biological transfer.

Hell western culture was born in the halls of Rome that owes a good part of its identity to Greece,
All European.
which owes it to the middle East.
Hahaha, no.
Without cultures interacting there would not be a white man today.
Thats evolutionarily objectively false - if not for the EXTREME limitation on mixture of cultures, there would not be a White man today.
That's a biological fact, cannot be denied.

Sparta managed to maintain absolute independence for centuries and you know what happened?
They were defeated militarily by a much larger empire and never regained the status they once held?
It atrophized into nothingness,
No it didn't.
The Romans did not even had to fight for the city, such was the state it was in.
What city?
Anyway, what is the Laconian War?
Oh, it was a big war, wherein Sparta stood alone against multiple Greek powers AND the Romans, and they lost, not least because a perceived ally (the commander of a cavalry unit sent by the Aetolians) assassinated the last sovereign king of Sparta.
Upon their defeat, the Romans (and their allies) took away their only port cities.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (617.22 KB, 1143x1064)
Attached: Human-Fst-Mk.-3.jpg (1.62 MB, 1952x4040)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

You behave like a Jew, thats why its being implied.

stirner posting
So you're /leftypol/. Which means, basically by definition, you are a philosemite, regardless of ethnicity.
Snowden we would not even know that even random private corporations have more information about us that the KGB ever had on its citizens.
Only a fool needs to be told as much given the context.
I bet you needed Snowden to tell you giving Faceberg all your personal information was a bad idea, eh? Fucking normalfag.

implying he somehow gained said knowledge by getting on the incest train.
<HURR INCEST IS WHEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON A CONTINENT ONLY MATE WITH EACH OTHER AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FUCKING PLANET IF UR NOT MATING WITH ABBOS AND AZTECS UR INBRED DURRRR
Jesus Christ, you are just entirely fucking scientifically illiterate, in addition to being historically illiterate, aren't you, you malfunctioning stooge.

Attached: Spooky.jpg (13.54 KB, 198x255)
Attached: Progressives-are-Golems-Made-to-Malfunction.jpg (3.48 MB, 1472x9336)

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

wow so much effort and you barely made any argument.
I mean the first one essentially agrees with me and the rest is an alternating chain of "no u", "I banish thee satan!" and "projection!"

I guess the only interesting thing you said is that somehow races are an important factor not only technological development but also in cultural development. You disregard the fact that we find and keep finding "genetically" and "culturally" pure groups that are barely out of the stone age, but I guess you can brush aside this argument by saying "ah! non-whites see?", but of course it would be impossible to prove your argument, since it is an unfalsifiable position. And as such can be discarded.

Now you also seem to imply that there is a sort of camaraderie between men of the same race, that a race is able to act as an individual. It is able (and willing) to plan and act. I hope it is evident how absurd this is, organizing small groups of homogeneous people is extremely difficult, organizing a nation is almost impossible, organizing an entire race (and doing so for centuries so doing so without modern communication technologies) is frankly ridiculous.

I honestly cannot see how youc an say that non-white are organized to fight for their self interest, jews included, while convinently the race that you belong is disorganized and unable to do so, thus allowing you the luxury of not having to provide evidence for this. Cool, nice way to debate.

Honestly there wasn't much else of interest, so point at something you want me to expand on if you want. I cannot be bothered to answer to a whole lot of nothing.

Here, user, have a free Stirner.

Attached: stirner-girl.jpg (42.57 KB, 613x771)

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

So you believe that this group controls most democracies in the world through…
No, I KNOW that this group controls ALL Western democracies.
You do too, if you're claiming the money is what makes the world go round, as you did earlier.

I dunno I guess through crossbreeding…
No, through money.
And media.
And also academia.

See, if you have gross influence upon an area, that has an effect beyond that area, in at least some cases.
Gross influence in media and finance? You now have gross influence over government.
Gross influence in academia? You now have gross influence over THE FUTURE OF finance, media AND government.

and not only does so with ease,
Nobody ever said that - its a HUGE effort, has taken decades, millions of hours of man time, billions of dollars of currency, etc etc.
It was by no mean performed 'with ease', but it was performed, there is no question of that.

it is also able to maintain for centuries the illusion of democracy all over the globe,
Are you ACTUALLY going to claim to believe that Western democracies are not an illusion?
If you are, well, allow me to laugh harder.

while also maintaining its own existence secretive enough that they are considered conspiracy theory by normies.
Its not even hidden, really, as I've already demonstrated in this thread - its right out in the open.
The key is, and this ties back to our talk about 'white guilt' from earlier, anyone who calls them out gets called a racist, an anti-semite, a nazi.
Via control of media and academia, and the other two as well, they've managed to gradually shift much of the public perception to the position of believing Jewish values are their own values. Which was not easy, and did not happen fast - we're talking something that played out over a fucking century or more.
And we're not talking about any sort of necessary conspiracy - its just Jewish social survival strategies, coupled with evolutionarily-selected behavioral trends, under the oversight of a few who have a more focused gaze as regards the final outcome.
But, if you bring it up, well, out come the buzzwords.

And then you tell yourself that the white man is the best race?
A virus can kill a lion, but I don't think anyone would argue that single-celled are the superior beings.
Fuck light skin, where do I sign up with these guys?
Yep, exactly as expected.
And you were wondering why people called you a kike shill?
Hilarious.
They seem to have nailed this social control thing much better than anyone else.
Yeah, they had it pretty good during the Weimar too.
How'd that turn out?
Oh, wait, you're historically illiterate: It turned out with them getting their shit pushed in, and only by the graces of semitic influence in other White Western nations was a lid able to be put on that situation… Whereupon the people who created immediately went about re-creating it in a larger, more-powerful nation… What could possibly happen next?

See you at camp, Jew.

Attached: Regressive-Beasts.jpg (110.17 KB, 502x655)
Attached: Oy-Vey,-Hitler-Took-Da-Guns-Goy.JPG (1.73 MB, 2312x2492)
Attached: Inevitability-Beckons.jpg (661.24 KB, 1904x1688)

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

No, through money.
Ah yes… the contradictory nature of the fascist. He realizes the fact that he is indeed fighting nothing more complcated than a class war, but his identity is so radicated into their traditions that refuses to see what's in front of them.

So if the joos control the world through money (and the media and academia which are run on money, oh boi I smell a pattern), why not eliminate the problem by cutting their roots?

And if this is the solution, it means your objective should be, as you said, to fight international capital, which incidentally is in the hands of mostly joos. You don't even need to take the radical socialist step of eliminating private property, you could simply seize foreign assets and redistribute them only to pure blooded citizens. Thus ending the global market and capitalism as we know it.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

See you at camp, Jew.
Also I hope you realize I wrote that exactly to trigger this response. Thanks for confirming the scarcity of functional neurons around here.>>11770437

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

wow so much effort and you barely made any argument.
More than you did sweetie.

I mean the first one essentially agrees with me and the rest is an alternating chain of "no u", "I banish thee satan!" and "projection!"
<she thinks this is a counter-argument

I guess the only interesting thing you said is that somehow races are an important factor not only technological development but also in cultural development.
Objectively true.
You disregard the fact that we find and keep finding "genetically" and "culturally" pure groups that are barely out of the stone age,
God you are SO scientifically illiterate.
Nobody is talking merely about 'purity' for its own sake, you silly little pinko heeb, we're talking about Darwinian fitness.

Whites are a more-fit clade of hominid as goes maintenance and generation of advanced societies, at least relative to most extant hominid clades, most of whom, if left to their own devices, immediately regress to the stone age.

but I guess you can brush aside this argument by saying "ah! non-whites see?",
Yep.

but of course it would be impossible to prove your argument, since it is an unfalsifiable position.
<its impossible to prove Whites are more cognitively advanced and more societally advanced than non-Whites
And there you go, off into your fantasy land again.
<THE FACTS DONT MATTER ONLY MY SNARKY IMAGINED REALITY MATTERS GOY!
That's nice heeb.

Now you also seem to imply that there is a sort of camaraderie between men of the same race,
See:
Its an objective reality.
You not believing it it, again, doesn't change it at all.

that a race is able to act as an individual.
Nobody suggested that, but you.
A race is able to act as a race, as a group of individuals working to shared ends, and that they do so more effectively with one another than with those of other races. There's no counter-argument to that effect.
The rest of your commentary in this vein can be discarded, because you rely upon this foundation, which I just eliminated.

organizing small groups of homogeneous people is extremely difficult
Much easier than organizing small groups of non-homogenous people, and entirely possible.
organizing a nation is almost impossible
Even you admit it is possible, and I will go further in saying that it is more-possible when dealing with a homogenous population than a non-homogenous population, which all scientific evidence supports.
organizing an entire race
If you can do so with a nation, you can do it with a race, because a nation IS a race - I know, you were talking about a civic entity, a country, but a nation IS a race, and if you can do it for a civic entity, you can do it for a race, especially if you have a civic entity built up around that race. Which we will, soon enough, thanks to vermin like you.

(and doing so for centuries so doing so without modern communication technologies)
Oh, are you talking about the Jews now?
See:

I honestly cannot see how youc an say that non-white are organized to fight for their self interest, jews included,
I provided the evidence to this effect, specifically as regards Jews.

while convinently the race that you belong is disorganized and unable to do so, thus allowing you the luxury of not having to provide evidence for this.
Show me an explicit White advocacy platform with influence on-par with the Committee of Presidents of Jewish Organizations. I'll wait.
Spoiler: It doesn't exist, because the moment such a thing exists, the Committee of Presidents of Jewish Organizations move to simultaneously and in unison decry it as racist, anti-semitic and or equivalent to Nazism.

Honestly there wasn't much else of interest, so point at something you want me to expand on if you want.
I'd like you to expand your skull around a shotgun barrel, or maybe just expand your fat skank kike ass back to /leftypol/ where you belong.

Here, user, have a free Stirner - you've already got it, but you can never get enough memes ridiculing a loser like him (and you).
And we're not talking about any sort of necessary conspiracy - its just Jewish social survival strategies, coupled with evolutionarily-selected behavioral trends, under the oversight of a few who have a more focused gaze as regards the final outcome.

Attached: Spooky.jpg (13.54 KB, 198x255)
Attached: Jews---Networking.jpg (3.36 MB, 2120x6048)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

WE NEED TO FUCKING RISE! RISE RISE RISE!

DEATH TO ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DOG!

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Ah yes… the contradictory nature of the fascist.
What, that we can recognize Jews use money to serve their racial ends?
Wew, yeah, super contradictory there, heebski.

So if the joos control the world through money
And guilt. We've been over this already, but you seem unwilling to acknowledge reality in that context, which is nothing new for you I suppose.

why not eliminate the problem by cutting their roots?
Hey man, you wanna start purging Jewish bankers and those associated with them, I'm on board.
Then I'll put you up against a wall and shoot you for being a disgusting kike yourself.

And if this is the solution, it means your objective should be, as you said, to fight international capital, which incidentally is in the hands of mostly joos.
Glad you're willing to admit that!
But it goes beyond that, because, unlike you, I'm not malfunctioning such as to think the entire world is my in-group, and I have some functional understanding of evolutionary processes, such as to understand that making the entire world my in-group is not evolutionarily sound.

You don't even need to take the radical socialist step of eliminating private property,
Which I certainly wouldn't, at least, not at the marxist level you'd like be on board for.
you could simply seize foreign assets and redistribute them only to pure blooded citizens.
I'd mostly be okay with that.
Thus ending the global market and capitalism as we know it.
Well, not really, right?
Only within those nations wherein such had transpired, right?
Remember what happened to your buddies in the USSR? Remember how the capitalist kikes fucked their marxist kike buddies proper-like?

See, the thing is, it goes beyond this money shit, because the Jew will happily lose money to push his ideological agenda. We know this, its not up for debate.
So, lets say we were to get rid of all the banksters, but not all the Jews… Well, Jews are a crafty people, they've been living in the context of, being selected in the context of, infiltration and subversion of other peoples for LITERAL MILLENNIA.
Check out the fox experiment from Russia to see how ~2000 years under specific selective pressures, coupled with exacerbation due to the initial framework organism, can alter a being, and then realize that this is what you're dealing with in terms of the Jew.

They're my enemy, in a Darwinian context, just like all other competing clades of hominid are, and its a zero-sum game. I have no interest in seeing my peoples decline, but that IS in the interest of the Jews, and they serve that interest - they even serve it above the almighty dollar.
Thus, claiming this merely a class war? Nonsense.
It IS a class war - but its ALSO a racial conflict.
I'm willing to recognize the class component, but I doubt you're prepared to face the reality of the biological conflict, which is also a major component - in the case of the jews, perhaps even a priority component - in this situation.

Also I hope you realize I wrote that exactly to trigger this response.
Wrote what to trigger what?
I've had that response to you since the first post you made, so I hope you realize that pretending to be retarded still means you were acting like a retard.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Woops.

See:
Its an objective reality.

See also:
<Pic related

Attached: 1423266796927.png (408.54 KB, 772x3903)

John Cook
John Cook

I just realized both my posts on this thread are not only dubs, but Hitler dubs and trips.

Attached: 1521673.main-image.jpg (26.47 KB, 532x594)

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Whites are a more-fit clade of hominid as goes maintenance and generation of advanced societies, at least relative to most extant hominid clades, most of whom, if left to their own devices, immediately regress to the stone age.
You call me scientifically illiterate and then you write this down?
I mean how do you quantify maintenance and generation of advanced societies? How many cool fantasy nations they have inspired to them?

Not to mention the fact that the middle east saw the rise and birth to many more major cultures than Europe and Asia hosts cultures that survived far longer than any European (or European derived) culture.
So come on, hit me with your criteria to determine this better fitness.
its impossible to prove Whites are more cognitively advanced and more societally advanced than non-Whites. And there you go, off into your fantasy land again.
No, my argument is that you are saying whites are better because they built better cultures/nations (essentially), and you "prove" this by pointing to the fact that there are few to none backward white societies, while there are plenty African, American and Asian examplemples. What you conveniently ignore is the fact that the absence of evidence is no evidence of absence. Thus you put yourself into an unfalsifiable position as there is no viable way for me to prove you wrong.
Show me an explicit White advocacy platform with influence on-par with the Committee of Presidents of Jewish Organizations. I'll wait.
But that's my point, genius. It's easy to say "all races, except the one I have easy access to, have powerful organizations that are able to steer their entire nations/race towards their goals" but you are not actually proving anything. The "white race has been corrupted" is just an easy way to escape the conundrum of having to actually prove races can indeed be organized and driven.

Hey man, you wanna start purging Jewish bankers and those associated with them, I'm on board.
Mate, if it was for me anyone owning more than a billion dollars would end up several feet underground. Most of them are jewish, I'm not denying that. What I'm denying is tha they are organized into associations that go beyond the mere profit motive.
Well, Jews are a crafty people, they've been living in the context of, being selected in the context of, infiltration and subversion of other peoples for LITERAL MILLENNIA.
So we are back at saying that joos somehow pull the strings of whiteys since before we knew water used for our hygiene should be changed every once in a while to avoid contagion? Again, pretty impressive for a supposedly inferior race.

It IS a class war - but its ALSO a racial conflict. I'm willing to recognize the class component, but I doubt you're prepared to face the reality of the biological conflict, which is also a major component - in the case of the jews, perhaps even a priority component - in this situation.
Then I don't see why you refuse to participate in the class war, but you fervently ready to fight the race war. Winning for your class would erase any leverage any other race would have on you. No money, no power, in capitalism it's that simple.
Winning your race war however would still leave you at the mercy of the oppressors belonging to your race. You may find it European/american boots better than Jewish or African, but you still are on the ground kissing them anyway.

Well here's it's getting a bit late. In case I can no longer respond, good talk my Zig Forumsyp friend. It was a lot more entertaining than I initially thought. And I don't mean it in a condescending way.

Attached: 37b859f8197b7f73eb13d6d7fc54673944adf2e3b8425de1ddaac9362b0936f2.jpg (128.04 KB, 1200x1200)

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

"Americans don't go around carrying guns with the idea they're using them to influence other Americans. There's no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.
California Legislature Stunned By Invasion Of Armed "Black Panthers", Gettysburg Times (3 May 1967)"

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Americans don't go around carrying guns with the idea they're using them to influence other Americans. There's no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.
The problem with this statement of course is that you are punishing intentions, not actions. The law does not and should not care why you are bringing a gun with you. Or are you by any chance in favor of Orwellian-thought control laws, because that's what punishing intent is.

And with that said, he still was trying to limit gun rights. More than the kartural Marx himself.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

The law does not and should not care why you are bringing a gun with you
And I say this assuming the law allows for open carry of course.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Attached: cringe.jpeg (61.77 KB, 907x558)

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Nah, I think the last part of it is sketchy as fuck. I just wanted to see the context of what he's referring to and it was the Black Panthers harassing people.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Quality posts

YOUR entire argument boils down to a few falsehoods and half truths.
You and your kind claim that:
1. White people don't exist
or
1a. White people exist but the differences don't matter and are cosmetic.
Which leads to
2. White genocide can't exist because White people don't exist
or
2b. White genocide doesn't matter because the differences between Whites and non Whites are cosmetic and irrelevant.
You then proceed to ignore the mountains of evidence to the contrary of these claims and continue to shill for the genocide of White people and in opposition to any attempts by Whites to avert their own genocide. Monsters.

Also, the reason why Whites are weakened and disorganized is BECAUSE of jews and PEOPLE LIKE YOU. The massive media shilling against and cultural attack upon any form of White solidarity over the last 50 to 100 years has been the source of modern White weakness. Whites have been poisoned physically through pesticides and birth control pills (among other things) in the water and food turning men into soyboys and trannies. Whites have also been poisoned mentally via retarded marxism and "antiracism" in schools. Other groups are conversely "built up" by marxism and the kike media machine. You "people" build up browns while tearing down Whites. It is present in EVERYTHING from movies, to TV, to magazines, to music, to laws, and so forth.
we find genetically pure groups in the stone age
Who are not White.
Furthermore, technological primitiveness does not necessarily equate to stupidity. The Amish are not stupid. They are two separate questions.
Camaraderie between men of the same race
There is. Or rather, there was before you demonic marxists and your anti-racist faggotry murdered it.
Organizing an entire race without modern tech is ridiculous blah blah especially over centuries blah blah
Except that is EXACTLY what happened in many places. The Chinese empire, for example. It had periods of "warring states" but also centuries of racial unity. Even today the Chinese state is founded on racial unity of racially Chinese people. Furthermore, most European countries had an ethnic foundation, despite the claims of shills. Actually pretty much all the countries everywhere had an ethnic foundation, even if others where present. In the case of empires the ethnic groups inside the empire tended to stay separate anyway. Before the last 60 years or so racial and/ or ethnic unity was the standard for building a stable society. It still is, but that truth has been concealed.

Bottom line of people like you is that you support the ongoing genocide of White people.
We oppose it.
You see that, cuck?
YOU are the one supporting genocide.
YOU are the villain here.
Even with all of your bullshit mental gymnastics you cannot worm your way out of this fundamental truth.
You are supporting and defending the ongoing genocide of White people.

This

Blah, blah, blah
People like you argue like kikes. Or you are kikes.
Whites may be superior, or they may not.
I think we are the best mixture of abilities and qualities. I think that the evidence and studies support this view.
But, you see, in context IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY MATTER.
YOU SUPPORT GENOCIDE.
YOU SUPPORT THE GENOCIDE OF MY PEOPLE
You are arguing about White "merit."
That's fine. That question is worth asking.
But the REAL question is whether or not the ongoing genocide of White people is acceptable or not.
You support genocide.
We oppose it.
We support White people having secure White homelands.
You oppose White people having ANY White homelands.
Your arguments are disingenuous as your intentions are genocidal, or at least are indifferent to White genocide.

White boots rather than jewish boots….
You do not understand what National Socialism is all about.
NatSoc creates an economy tailored to the VOLK's needs. Not the oligarchs, not the megacorporations, not the megarich; the VOLK.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

This will make the meme market great again. Currently fag sites are overrun with thieving little cunts copypasta. When there's consequences for being a shitlord, the red-pills will be more impactful :)

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

This is a good thing and will lead to massively increased quality of memes.
Current bar for producing a meme:
go to google images, find base image
add some text/modification in paint, photoshop, gimp
upload
Effort required: Low
Skill set required: Minimal
Social competency required: None.
Meme quality: Only boomers will find it funny.
Post-13 bar for producing a meme:
Charge your DSLR/put film in your SLR
go outside95% of tumblr/reddit/chan autists and social anxiety sufferers fold at this point
find relevant subject to photograph
take competent photographof remaining 5% prospective memesmiths, 95% will blush and clam up when faced with a living, breathing subject = less than 1% of the starting number make it past this stage
post-process digital or develop film into competent source material for memeexcludes nearly all females and a significant number of the men who made it this far - if it can't be done by clicking a smartphone app, it's too much effort
complete meme in Paint/PS/Gimp/your film studio
upload
Effort required: High
Skill set required: Considerably
Social competency required: Significant.
Meme quality: superb. memetic data streams engineered to connect with every generational group, educational level, sex, IQ range and Myers-Briggs personality type; multidimensional, trans-temporal, hyper-connection, the meme exceeds its parts by geometrical orders of magnitude.
tl;dr Article 13 will herald a new age of memes.
I call it
THE QUICKENING

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

has it's benefits
What about links to news? They will ban that too. No more using (((their))) own media against (((them))).

This is why they are doing it. Meme's are secondary in their agenda.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

I've been expecting this to happen for years. The last strike from a wounded beast. I seem to have underestimated their stupidity, took them longer than I thought to realize they were on a sinking ship, ah pride cometh before the fall. I can't wait for this to backfire on them and the sword of Damocles finally falls unto their throats

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Also leafs

>WE MUST PLAY BY (((THEIR))) RULES

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

twitch.tv/carrioner
Livestreaming Polish protest against Article 13, seems like other streams are being shut down hard!

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

I'm a retard for not remembering to untick the box

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Good to see somebody actually taking action.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

if we meme the EU flag, does that mean the EU will eventually have to ban their own flag?

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

EU
right wing
<but muh labels
Only from the perspective of you pseudointellectual marxist mongoloids who label anything besides Stalin and Pol Pot right wing

The EU parliament is about as right wing as Merkel who bends down to kiss the asses of child raping niggers. All of them are textbook leftwing parties and a bunch of Israel loyal cocksuckers. Its the fucking EU. A farce of selfgoverning leftwing puppets with policies literally drafted in Israel trying to dissolve European nations dreaming of molding it by retarded marxist ideals which ultimately spells doom for Europe, the endgame of the kikes running that club

but muh openly salafist and marxist parties voted against it
There is no vote. Its a fucking farce. Every "fuck yeah we did it we countered it" "barely mad it" "oh good so close" "we tried so hard" is part of the programm to make retards like you put faith into this muppet show.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

bump

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Wrong the EU hates Israel and loves Iran. Merkel even claimed to give them money

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

They are willing to throw out some jews for some muzzies.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

The bill as passed in the EU so far nothing has happened.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Anyone got a higher res version of this? I suspect the original may have had transparency, too. I'd like it for my reactions folder.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

So lads, this is it then?

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

I don't think anybody but the biggest cucks, like bong ,germany, france and Sweden, will enforce this.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Article 13 is basically illegal in Germany due to our privacy laws that have been frustrating the juden for years now
still makes it look like Germany is behind it all

Merkel and co deserve death but let's not forget that Germany is still occupied by the US and its media controlled by the US and has full access of land rights by the US and has the power to override local laws by the US in special cases (when Obongo was visiting flyers were distributed that told the population that they could be killed by snipers if they stood too close to windows and waved and stuff).

But one day Yellowstone will explode and have the circumcised money off our back so we can stop laughing along the atrocities committed against us daily and cleanse ourselves from the parasites without the US swooping down again to ruin everything with its "too big to fail" golem army.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Merkel and co deserve death but let's not forget that Germany is still occupied by the US and its media controlled by the US and has full access of land rights by the US and has the power to override local laws by the US in special cases (when Obongo was visiting flyers were distributed that told the population that they could be killed by snipers if they stood too close to windows and waved and stuff).
We know, brother.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

I only want a wife and more money. The internet never gave me those if anything it made me even more fucked in the head thus sabotaging my goals. Like missing out on torrent sites and fake news will make me suicidal. You know what? Fucking fuck it, let's go for China-tier control because as it seems they ain't poor neither are they limp-wristed. I got money for streaming services but media these days is shit anyways.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

No it will make the imageboards a txt only site which will repel the normies at lightspeed. Only drivelling autistic virgin neets will post.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Yes because they have EU elections coming next year and don't want to lose seats due to propaganda.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

No but every single image will be registered by someone. So all memes can be posted just once for free.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

If you even bother to make a search on "journolist" and "cabalist" you'll figure out that people who write articles work for all the political spectrum. The liberals organise campaigns with the help of the conservatives and vice versa so all newspapers get views. Everyone's selling and you are the buyer.

Carter Green
Carter Green

I'm the opposite, without the internet I would have never met my wife nor shared my autistic interests with her. I don't think we'll be hit so heavily, but if we do, it's been a pleasure being with you, gentlemen.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

NOTICE HOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF REPLIES, YET NO OC OR ACTION

One COINTELpro shill shows up and starts a tangent about whether or not the EU are true commies, and all direction is lost. Nothing happens and even 8/pol/ can't mobilize even a tiny bit to do anything about article 13. This place has almost completely lost any influence or agency it might've had at some point.

Attached: 1508110925845.jpg (78.35 KB, 444x460)

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Copy Left each individual pixel in the RGB space.
every image is quoting said copy left pixels
problem solved.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

GOOD

What it maters, it will be majority niggers in 30 years.

FUCK EU

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

8/pol/ can't mobilize even a tiny bit to do anything about

For what cunt? To make sure the future non-white european population will have rights that the white people died for? Fuck that.

Remember WW2? Americans and europeans fought Hitler for what? So their countries could become non-white in 100 years? HA HA HA GTFO

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Not just one, there's been like hundreds of other COINTELpro shills on other threads all over the website. They really pulled a fast one on us on this one.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Right is rising all across Europe. Take that blackpill and shove it up your ass.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

Right is rising all across Europe
and raising their spoons in solidarity?

Take that blackpill and shove it up your ass.
Spoons. That's the reality. They're taking everything from you.
Is knowing this called being redpilled? Is this good enough? We're good, right? Nothing else to do?
Cool. Thought I might have to get off my arse there for a sec.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Seems like VPN and TOR software is going to gain popularity in the near future in Europe…

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Article 13 is about blocking posts that have copyrighted material. Doesn't matter if you are anonymous because it's not about punishment but silencing any criticism. It asks for all websites to have a filter.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

No shit Sherlock. Now tell me why would an american website/forum give a fuck about EU law? I mean it's bad but we won't be completely fucked, at least not yet.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Why do American sites give me a ton of cookie warnings these days?

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Small americans forums are uncapable of veryfing each and every post for coypright strikes and they won't be obligated by us law to do so either so they will not. In such cases european ISPs may block you acces to said pages and that's why you need a good VPN or TOR.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

implying we aren't at war
implying they won't try to samson option the internet when they feel like all is lost
implying we do not need industrial sabotage
implying we shouldn't poison the kikes before they have a chance to nuke the internet from their control stations

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

You can't implement this at a site level, it has to be, if anything, the ISP.
In any case, a VPN should fix that issue.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

You're right that VPN is indeed our great asset but you can filter content posted on site level. Great example is facebook, they have an algorithm which for example filters politically incorrect phrases in your posts. I believe something similar may be implemented to big enough websites, however smaller overseas based forums should be our way to go as they will neither have capabilities of implementing EU BS nor will they be obligated by the law in their countries.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Their goal is the hundreds of smaller sites like Zig Forums. It needs to be ISPs for that to work. You can't cast the wider net by demanding sites implement the filters and even if you could, most aren't EU based so they legally can't be made to.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

That's right user, that's why I said before that VPN and TOR are our greatest assets. I'm afraid their next move will be making VPN providers subject to similar laws and therefore blocking acces to all vpn servers who don't comply.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

why are you even trying to prevent anything. I don't get it. You all seem to not understand that if shit like this gets pushed enough, they're basically heading towards their own destruction. They day of the rope is getting closer each day that passes

Attached: 242019.jpg (65.55 KB, 480x640)

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Haven't you figured out that only purpose of Brexit was so the Tories could allow China to asset-strip your country even faster?