Just informing you guys that justin trudeau showed up to her majestys parliamentary huddle house with tranny makeup on

Just informing you guys that justin trudeau showed up to her majestys parliamentary huddle house with tranny makeup on.

The politics involved in this specific stunt were unmatched, i truly think im politically inspired and believe it to be utterly politician like.

Canada always. Canada of course yes.

Attached: 1529731412879.gif (600x366, 3.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

noticieros.televisa.com/videos/por-que-trudeau-pidio-perdon-comunidad-lgtb2/
hooktube.com/watch?v=KW6PNpyNCd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAAAHHHH THIS IS THE FUCKING PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA HAHAHAAHAHAH

Whereas the based fashy ZOG Emperor wears dayglo orange clown paint

Is the orange for freemasonry or just some kind of jewish in-joke the goys don't get?

Attached: idiqw.jpg (962x642, 109K)

Or maybe they're both bagled, no leven

This is Caligula marrying his horse level of delusion.

If you don't let them poz you, they win.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x465, 439.66K)

This is the next prime minister

Attached: drag-queen-how-to-remove-makeup-242038-1510772078719-main.640x0c.jpg (640x640, 48.64K)

What is it with North American Presidents and their love for trannies?

Normie friendly OC with a hidden message, share this

Attached: when the redpill hits you trudeau.png (485x546, 412.34K)

that jewlieonme tranny video is.. really weird. like some kind of ritual they had to make public somehow.

Meet the next minister of public safety and emergency preparedness, he's fabulous tbh

Attached: LolaRosebyGabrielGastelum-6.jpg (667x1000, 201.69K)

Is this really real? I wanna blast this shit but not if its bait

Yes it's true Trump and Trudeau have made public displays of affection for trannies, it's all on video

Look at the faces behind the faggot. I've never voted but will happily vote this dipshit out of office or poison his makeup or something.

Someone beat me to it. Kek

Do you have the link for this video?

Its fake, disinfo psyop to make us look like were full of shit. 2 seconds googling and nothing comes up, its not real.

It's real alright

Well for one of the current North American Presidents, at least…

You enjoy selling your data and feeding the jewgle big brother you absolute degenerate? Do not promote any (((NWO))) brand on this forum, it raises our blood-pressure.

>Do not promote any (((NWO))) brand on this forum
You obviously missed the incessant promotion of Trumpstein the past few years, in fact it still goes on to this day, only now the odd protest against that sort of thing is permitted…sort of

Attached: melania-be-best-1525814647.jpg (768x512, 43.59K)

Fucking faggot. Sick of this nigger.

Trudeau is a pretty cool guy. He's just doing it because the kids are doing it.

What a Jew, cuckcuck are like the rest and will spy on you, in fact they're even worse than Jewgle as being lower traffic they're better able to watch you

Kushner is a family friend of Netinyahu

Heiled

Attached: d2b5edd4a71d3b028440a45c4cc6b78819b16f0ac7c77351ea7332ebc5e36385.jpg (480x360, 58.3K)

Abolishment of the psychiatric hospitals is a grave mistake. That is what happens if we let the mental ill people control the countries..

There is nothing wrong with psychiatric hospitals but I'd say there's something wrong with gangstalking innocent people and those institutions cooperating with gangstalkers.

kek

Pic related. Didn't think I'd get so much use out of this one.

Is this a new wordfilter?

Attached: TrudeauAndTrannies_faggot.png (617x650, 682.17K)

Check out what Netflix new hit show for kids is …..

Did you just mis-gender the minister?

Not sure what you are saying.

BUMP

I mean really now. You sound fucking triggered.

Attached: 1528186787166.png (431x450, 389.33K)

WTF is gangstalkers? Never heard this word before and you use it twice in once sentence. Looks like a wordfilter to me.

Thread taking the piss out of trannies
MAGEpedo's can't handle the cognitive dissonance that their ZOG Emperor the orange kike wears more makeup than a Russian prostitute and is filmed for some MSM promotion molesting a trannie in Guilliani

Why can't you accept they all work for the jew world order, Trudeau and including Bibi's best mate Trump

If you only find something disturbing about one of these trannie situations and not the other, the problem is entirely with you

Yeah, that's make by a kike who in the past sold userdata from some other platform. Use startpage.

Someone's triggered.

Indeed some MAGApedo's appear to be immensely troubled by the truth

Attached: AutKikeFaggots.jpg (758x767, 96.55K)

Pedo you stupid fucking kike, pedo.

Attached: BasedRoyCohnTrumpsisrealiMossadPedoRingMentor.jpg (483x363, 42.31K)

I don't really give a shit about the D&C, the magapedo shit is new though, I'm just sensing your asshurt.

Maybe you're not actually crying and you've just got something in your eyes, that's all

Attached: DbLOpDAU0AEErhv[1].jpg (500x381, 43.67K)

Kill yourself reddit

nonononono

Some user called this just a few weeks ago. It was only a matter of time, really. Guarantee he has a buttplug in too for Canada

Attached: eternal normie.png (545x581, 237.26K)

Again you sound triggered. This thread is about making fun of Trudeau and possibly, making it more well known what a raging faggot he is. If you cared about Canadians as you pretend to do, you would be quite on board with showing how much of a faggot Trudeau is so more people are aware. But as you've shown, that's out of the question since making fun of Trudeau triggers you and you are desperate to change the topic and focus.

Attached: 1461718009209.png (700x700, 457.48K)

Castro would feel ashamed that one of his sons is a tranny.

I know that trudeau is a fag, but false info won't help. Or that it's just work of controlled opposition
noticieros.televisa.com/videos/por-que-trudeau-pidio-perdon-comunidad-lgtb2/

Small section inside this video

Attached: ¿Por_qué_Trudeau_pidió_perdón_a_la_comunidad_LGTB2_34788960_c68cd27f_1fdc_44c4_b468_27455ded085d.mp4 (480x270, 15.02M)

Orange.
It equals 33 in their gematria superstition.

MY OWN GRAVE
Fun fact, flag burning is a really fun past time in front of normalfags.

Jesus, these new beard trannies are even worse than the "regular" kind, and by a significant measure too, if the vomit creeping up my esophagus is any indication. These are the kind of creatures you need silver weaponry to properly dispatch.

Attached: 989637563b967666c4af9f5f6d093121799c70473cc2bd91be1db28cbac88a13.jpg (388x443, 34.37K)

It's literally a schizo delusion. Like headmate or fursona. Language developed by crazy people to try to convince others that their hallucinations are real.

Gematria is a meme dude. I have seen that shit be tabulated and added up in dozens of ways.

TRUMP IS A SHILL = 8493992 = 9111345 =911JEWS

You get the gist of what I mean. Just circlejerking for fun imo.

Good going fellow Goyim.

Attached: 4d1c430cf307f7704be8306bffa274eb528c1f7ff24d58c91f5bde91a72fbbf0.jpeg (450x450, 47.7K)

Attached: MaybeItsMaybellineEndMyLife.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

In the end such a creature is merely a parasite. I cannot under any circumstance imagine a scenario where they can be shown mercy and be allowed to live. They allied with the SJWs before because they thought the left would enact total control over culture via the state and it would permit (and even encourage) their degeneracy. Some woke up and rubbed two brain cells together and realized their soon to be masters didn't actually care for them at all. Realizing they were useful idiots. Thus they latched onto the aut-kike because it is (((libertarian))) and will likewise not punish nor forbid their degeneracy as it would be said it is fine "so long as it isn't hurting anyone else". It is such an ugly shell game being played. The only difference being the chains are visible yet called righteous in one, whilst invisible in the other.

Attached: babe72c84030fe51f6f63fabfd73e0045780235c02044b5d4813e0c613735f74.gif (473x570, 254.71K)

Man you kikes sure are pissed about not controlling him, huh?

and yet youre posting degenerate japanese kike culture kiddy pics?

Really makes you think.

Attached: f877d3728c75991aa780abf843cbf15b7dad9bc263102c00855152c9a3b49767.jpg (656x893, 101.24K)

lets not pretend were on cuckchan and youre arguing with an idiot here.

The first image you posted was a drawing of what looks like an 8 year old, in revealing night wear, holding a banana.

The picture you just posted however is just a picture of a girl, which you clearly cherry picked to present your fallible argument with.

Fake until sauce.

Attached: 04a6b8ff45c005e020a3851d07180ecb6a423269ead796faa37882f59b084ff2.jpg (345x485, 84.08K)

youtube shut down the very few clips there were after backlash, PR stunt gone wrong. No one archived it , gifs are from some sjw who ripped it for an imgur post most likely, all there is.

The what argument? Japanese are kike?

Convenient. They look faked.

Attached: Trump a jew.png (251x255 74.78 KB, 13.51K)

no, manga culture (the style of imagery you like to post that is borderline illustrated depictions of seepee) are kike subversion of japanese culture.

this kinda bot post makes me think hard about this place

You are a fucking idiot, manga and anime existed before WW2.

In fact, it's even more pro-white than current white culture.

ok. well agree to disagree .

you know the shit is fucking degenerate but you dont care.

and i dont care to pry this honesty out of you online.

Sound like you got bigger problems than me.

literally made zero sense what you just said.

What? I said you sound like you have bigger problems than me, or the anime image.

bully trumpcucks to suicide

Attached: kuckfy.png (291x344, 97.85K)

this looks stupidly fake

I always make sure to add anime to my every post just to remind you that faggots like you are not welcome here.

Attached: 0369c26074234e3a1bfc5ca665b127c03e2b5e5079bb36de9ec2b8c5044a2ee5.jpg (600x800, 70.45K)

Attached: 1490131661702.png (1142x590, 311.92K)

Hard kek's at all of the butthurt subversives on this board. Must suck something fierce for you knowing America still stands.
EIGHT YEARS
I
G
H
T

Y
E
A
R
S

Attached: whocaresaboutit.jpg (525x345, 26.75K)

Must suck for you to learn that all the presidents of the United States are directly related to the Queen of England; a jew and 43rd in line direct descendant of Mohammed.

Every time you look at a US president you are looking at a jew/masonic/ZIONIST puppet of the Crown

Attached: presidents all related to queen.jpg (1386x892 40.13 KB, 199.25K)

and again, what the fuck are you referring to you dummy jesus fucking christ

>implying DACApedes get triggered
>implying you can bully trump supporters, especially those that know only Spanish (the language closest to Ancient Rome)

Attached: 2qkGZ3g1shoniyo.png (500x317 38.49 KB, 231.3K)

that argument is so fucking weak, the related to people nonsense.

not sure you realize how math works.

Once you go back 3 or 4 generations, you literally have thousands of families genetics in you.

a couple generations more and you are related to half the population of the earth 200 years ago. Its exponential.

Fucking conspirabrainlets every fucking time.

Agreed on all points, but isn't it interesting to see how the M.O. for trannies has shifted from being born in the wrong body to "I'm a woman even without surgery damn it!11", and finally to these abominations Victor couldn't dream up in his own worst nightmares. I fully realize the left and the kikes behind the left can only plan for a few decades ahead at most, but their entire narrative for these degenerates has fallen apart in the span of just a few years.
It's clear for all to see that the tranny push was never for equality but just to enforce degeneracy upon the youth, and that fact can never be hidden.

Latinos aren't White and many Hispanics aren't White Iberian either. Seeing as The Iberian Peninsula was basically The Sword of Rome (vassal state) and Rome itself fell and has been FUBAR'd…then Hispanics are pretty much taking on the fight of their masters–The Romans.

Also of Divide And Conquer Assholes…if we don't purge The US, Mexico, and Canada of anti-white filth, then we aren't going to survive. Canada is a beautiful white homeland that should be preserved and Mexico needs to be rearranged in a way that will hold true to Spanish, not Aztec ideals.

Attached: caste system.jpeg (800x1122, 321.43K)

Did you divorce that pop-eyed woman and move back to the States yet?

The only good thing about Trudeau is that you can be pretty certain that he isn't molesting any little boy sex slaves. In fact he's probably being molested by the sex slaves of other politicians.
Does he even have a testosterone level?

?

This man is amazing. He'd even kiss Justin Trudeau for a good trade deal. He works for us. He's a man of the people. God bless Donald Trump!

I just found this. Apparently he has false lashes, too.

WTF

Attached: T174rFEW-T174rFEW.mp4 (1280x720, 2.73M)

It's not an argument. The super retarded ones are Russian shills. It's the language barrier. It's so fucking obvious they don't comprehend our style, our ways of thinking. Their shilling is like Chinese-designed knock-offs. They sort of look like the real deal, but something is… missing. You can just tell. You know.

Is anyone seriously still impressed by this nonce?

Ever notice he moves like a robot?

Justin Trudeau is female though.
FtMs are notoriously harder to spot than FtMs (to the trained eye - to the untrained eye/cognitive dissonant, both are impossible if done with any skill.)
But by looking at younger photographs of Trudeau, for example in his 20s, his true sex is clear to see.
Trudeau possesses none of the features of a man and all of the features of a woman.
It is as normal and expected for an elite to be transgendered, as it is for a jew or moslem to be circumcised. It's simply part of their religion, which is a form of satanism.
To be closer to their God Baphomet, they must emulate his androgyny. This is done from an early age.
"Slip-ups" like appearing in make-up, having eyebrows drop off mid-interview, dressing in drag "for charity" etc, is open mockery of the masses. It gives great pleasure to those who do know the secret when they see that even when it is flaunted before the masses, they remain blind.
Their minds have been seared with a hot iron.
Video: a collection of "slip-ups" and open mockery.
hooktube.com/watch?v=KW6PNpyNCd8

Seriously, what a faggot

pic..

Attached: brow.jpg (640x1136, 46.75K)

Attached: child.jpg (683x1024, 79.9K)

For some reason I can't get over this.

WHY WOULD HE USE FAKE EYEBROWS?!

Attached: DgYUwL0X4AA3grA.jpg-large.jpg (931x524, 54.37K)