John Macfee Poisoned, Was in Hospital, Says he Knows Who Did It

John Macfee Poisoned, Was in Hospital, Says he Knows Who Did It

Cyber security pioneer John McAfee has claimed “incompetent enemies” have poisoned him, just one month after telling The Independent that he feared for his life.
The founder of the eponymous antivirus company took to Twitter on Friday, 22 June, to share photos of himself lying in a hospital bed covered in tubes.
“I apologise for my three day absence but I was unconscious for two days at the Vidant Medical Centre in North Carolina and just woke up,” McAfee tweeted.
“My enemies maged [sic] to spike something that i ingested. However, I am more difficult to kill than anyone can possibly imagine. I am back.”

yahoo.com/news/john-mcafee-says-poisoned-tells-175123545.html
archive.is/wpJDY

Attached: How to Uninstall Macfee.jpg (649x455, 98.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/541627-Hello-and-an-MDPV-Question)
archive.li/oXez4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-06-23T16-00-15.628Z.png (523x463, 358.56K)

The scumbags always die last. Fucking shekel grubbing degenerate, honorary jude.

He is married to the nigger on the right in OP's pic, if I remember correctly.

Maybe she poisoned him lol.

this guy is a psycho and is compromised up the wazoo

he might sound confident but he is probably willing to do what they ask for. McAfee is one of those guys that just wants money and sex he doesnt really give a fuck what he has to do or say to get it.

But he rather not do somethings. They probably asked him to do some silly evil shit and he said no, so they had to remind him who was inchrage.

Or its a complete lie and he just made an excuse for almost ODing.

This guy should be the reason you dont buy bitcoin

Yea, that would make sense. Hes like 70 years old, its obviously a money thing.

oh yeah its a tel aviv shill who's first language isn't english

probably this

Macfee pretty much acts like a degenerate kike, but no doubt if this is not something he did himself stupidly, he must have stepped on some kike's toes. Also, you don't need anti-virus SW if you're running something other than Windows or macOS.

reddit spacing is just a good way to separate points

english is my first language , I dont fucking spell check shitposts. What kind of fag grammar nazi are you? Is this what you wake up on saturday wanting to do. Call out people for spacing and think is something meaningful enough to actually make a post about.

Fuck dude its saturday, say something useful or shut the fuck up. If its not some jew shill its some fucking loser like you that wants to be cool so clutters up the thread with useless childishness.

English is my first language and I am sending this from America. So really whats your point?

I'm an hour away from him at the moment. Should I go attempt to see him and shower him in dank memes?

Attached: 46b002131c03c5d18ead9ab9478be52775baafff.gif (350x286, 921.24K)

McAfee sold the software like 20 years ago. He's living off of residuals or something from his sale.

Tel Aviv detected

I AM TODALLY FROM AMERIGA GOYS

>perpetuating retarded formality cracking memes like reddit spacing

Stay classy Zig Forums.

what cyrpto jon say buy when buy jon say cyrtpo

not impressed

Your nose is showing.

I know, but even still, the profits made go towards his residuals, regardless.

Betting that a kike poisoned him.

I would bring flowers in a vase with some hilariously shitty meme printed in place of a get well card. If he's part of a police investigation in all likelihood visitors will be cock blocked

Looks like he started his own Medical Cryptocurrency. He must have pissed off the Christian Zionist Medical Comunity in Tennessee. They are the mafia down there, Frist and all.

You're not a very good liar, are you?

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-06-23T16-40-12.155Z.png (600x415, 382.01K)

Attached: rick-morty-reddit.gif (1221x768, 698.63K)

Nice blogpost you haartz lurking faggot

He's got a full time security detail packing multiple guns so I'm not going to go. Sorry, I just don't want to waste gas on not even having a chance to get near him. I'd wish him well if I could, he's pretty much lived my dream.
>shit posted about it on the bluelight forums (see: bluelight.org/vb/threads/541627-Hello-and-an-MDPV-Question)

Only thing he didn't do right was marrying that nigger. John fell for the thicc meme.

Attached: e3a52ed8bc38248fc0fb224afc5ded206350265456a4500207e1c38dbe7f0556.png (1185x1046, 449.36K)

Cute, he wants to set up his own blackmailing agency

Buy FUN and REQ

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-06-23T16-46-58.141Z.png (1489x643, 141.57K)

thx just bought 10k

I got high on memes and bought 100k @ 0.13 cents for FUN. I still believe in it, though

He did worse than step on a KIKES toes. He left footprints all over the NWO from head to toe. He told humanity that the future of information was in distributed information of the block chain…using it for 'money' fiat currency of the jews imagination is a retarded waste of its potential. The REAL PRIZE is not in 'a fucking figment of the jews imagination aka fiat currency' it is in INFORMATION and the idea of distributed information that can be checked, verified and cross checked for errors due to blockchain technology. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMBAT the darkness they keep us all in 24/7…he threatened their control of information and their non-stop LYING…and honestly I think they didn't pop him in the head because few people understood what he was saying (since the message was slightly OBLIQUE to hide its power to all but those who were paying attention) 5 eyes is ALWAYS paying attention so I am sure they immeadiately recognized the potential of distributed information that EXCLUDED their control paradigms FOREVER. BREAK THOSE FUCKS. CRUSH THEM.

So he is a tweaker and high as fuck in this video but watch until about 2:10 or maybe a little bit past when they get to the diagrams of distributed information…

Also, hilariously funny that he uses the holohoax as an example of a 'lie that will not exist' in the future…LMAO…

it's the only way to make it in this market bro

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-23 12-58-42.png (969x489, 14.62K)

I'm not sure I trust the block chain. I think its the mark of the beast as the chain records all transactions forever, exactly what the bible says to avoid.

Crypto can be controlled by super computers and AI, soon no algorithm will be unbreakable.

Its like we have't seen this same cycle 3 times already since 2010.

Look likes he is planning to verify voting with blockchain, bet this is pissing off the kikes too.

Attached: How my run for POTUS can help us all.mp4 (720x1280, 13.49M)

Explain to me how I'm wrong. You can't.

I unfortunately wagecuck too much these days to be able to daytrade these days. I'm also down so low that selling at this point is retarded.

This. I'm waiting for shit to calm down before throwing more in tho

He's constantly calling out the kikes as of late. See embed related.

when i was growing up i always saw mcafee products and thought the guy was run of the mill nerd before seeing him speak

This is the quintessential sunk cost fallacy. It is driven by emotion and instincts that will not serve you well when investing. You can go overboard when trying to combat this proclivity but you really should try to be objective. The dead cat bounce is real but people have lost fortunes anticipating it when it never came.

Johnny boy burned the coal, kiked like any other (((antivirus))) pushers.
Fuck him and everything he stands for

At least this thread is interesting.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-06-23T17-34-03.377Z.png (598x411, 313.25K)

Money or MON EYE (one eye) is their god. It is through their god that they have destroyed the Earth and murdered more people than anyone but god can number. This is why the human sacrifice ritual [the murder of the 'male' and 'female' at the 'harvest festival' took place at the feet of the symbol of their god].

Now THAT is a great idea…once we are done DESTROYING their false 'voting' paradigm, we can turn around and use it against their 'taxation' paradigm.

We are going to set up systems where the people can specify EXACTLY what their taxes are going to go towards paying. You will simply log on, specify where funds should be allocated and what percent of your taxes will go into which coffers and then 'seal it' into the blockchain.

BYE YOU MIC FUCKS…BYE SHILLARY CUNT-ONE WITH YOUR HAITIAN CHILD TRAFFICKING…BYE KIKES and POS MINIONS ('PRESIDENTS') OF THE CROWN WHO RULE AMERICA AS AGENTS OF THE JEWISH QUEEN…you fucks are going to be utterly irrelevant in a few years.

Attached: vegas pryamid shooting sphinx light night.jpg (1280x924 91.67 KB, 459.51K)

This "poisoning" is probably staged anyway. I remember him shilling crypto scams on 4biz during the bull run last year.

Probably the underaged shitskin he was fucking.

No it isn't. Kill yourself, woman.

He didn't burn the coal, he drilled it.

Don't you know what a 'beast' is? Beasts destroy and kill…they are lower lifeforms…not HUE-MANs like we are…

If you need to see the mark of the beast on the forehead and on the hand look no further than this image…I am amazed that people can't understand who the 'lion of judah' is…that he is a man killer…that he is only happy if he is murdering human beings.

I will help:

Beasts don't prevent lying…they specialize in deception and slaughter. Yep, pretty much everything you know 'according to the jews books' is a LIE (which BTW they only ripped off from the Babylonians and plagiarized as their 'own' while they were in captivity)…it doesn't mean that the promises belong to them…simply because they lied about who they were…that is one of the greatest things about dealing with serial liars…they can't even remember what they lied about last…so eventually their own lies become their 'beliefs' and they are DESTINED for complete destruction.

I mean, if you have a doubt just look at the GLOBAL RESERVE CURRENCY…the dollar that the jew raped the entire planet with…it is ALREADY one world currency. With blockchain tech there is going to be NO LYING and distributed currency (although I still think fiat money is COMPLETE SHIT and worth every penny of its creation)…at least it has a chance of breaking the back of the DOLLAR (BTW did you know that this symbol '$' is called the SCOURGE in the occult?)…just one more verse for you since you seem into that sort of thing…

The heir of Jew-duh, of David, of SOL-O-MON comes back to the emissaries of the house of Joseph after they beg him for relief from his CRUEL taxation and SLAVERY of the people and he says:

And what is the number of SOL-O-MON? 666 talents of gold…this is the only number that is tied to the jew House of David 666…do you understand who the 'beast' is, who Moloch the murderer of our children is?

Attached: tefillin mark of the beast.jpg (2215x3325, 764.48K)

Attached: Do you Believe.jpg (1536x2048, 790.14K)

Also, you poor thing (when I am on a roll, I tend to 'go off')…let me show you the SCOURGE in a few other places…but you have to keep in mind that all our rulers are jews or ZIONIST jew mongrel TRASH offspring…but you will never look at this instrument of torture the same way again.

You see it? They are telling you things about the 'House of Joseph' secretly in all the stories (lies) and fictions they tell us as 'religion'…the scourge is a torture device that is made to rip flesh off…depending on the number of strokes you can rip off more than a POUND of flesh.

You can see the scourge or facii in the house of congress, right? Those are there to magically facilitate taking their POUND of flesh off the backs of the people. They are magical, symbolic and they believe that they bind their edicts as easily as they bind the people. Facii are supposed to be sticks that are bound together to make them 'stronger'…but in this case, what you are seeing is the SCOURGE…

Do you think it is a coincidence that the '£' is called the pound? As in:

So the SCOURGING of Jesus is an allegory in the NT writing and I won't get into it with you because it would slide this thread to far (lol…r i g h t) but this is symbolic of the allotment of the Beasts time to destroy, slaughter and rob the Earth.

Attached: scourging of jesus.jpg (184x184 794.38 KB, 10.48K)

Welcome to 2005, have you upgraded to high speed internet yet?

Life is a ponzie scheme and the Jews figured out a way suck time and energy out of the people to build empires. Problem is, they are running out of people to ponzie, so they are replacing us with niggers.

Well if you knew all this already…why are you worried about the blockchain?

It is the least of our problems. Our larger problems are exterminating these KIKE FUCKS to get them off our backs.

Because the blockchain, as it stands now, is a control freaks wet dream. EVERYTHING is tracked, they are talking about using this for social media, healthcare, communication. It's going to be an open record of everyone's life under guise of stopping the kikes fraud. The very kikes who may have started crypto to begin with.

Bottom line, crypto still does not solve the fundamental problem of, how do solve either the time or energy question.

If we kill the ZIONIST Kikes we will have access to all the technology they have kept hidden and murdered humanity over in order to maintain their stranglehold.

Just as a personal question…are you paranoid about something in your past or something? A record of your deeds should not ever be something to be ashamed of…I am not ashamed of the things I have done in my life.

Do you think that if you took a measure of yourself in comparison to others that you would be exceptional in any way? You are probably a lot closer to the statistical norm than something truly malignant…any petty crimes you may have committed are most likely nothing more than slight infractions compared to the real monsters that roam the Earth.

Something to ponder…Why is the next age called the Diamond Age? What are its 'qualities'?

Attached: diamond life.gif (480x480, 1.61M)

JOHN. macafee.
JJOOHHNN.
everyone who invented anything is called John [Invention]

The hardest metal known to man.

didn't they just recently try to kill him?

found it
"Controversial cybersecurity figure John McAfee alleges an attempt on his life"
archive.li/oXez4
"John McAfee, an early figure in cybersecurity, alleged on Twitter that someone made an attempt on his life.

"Someone attempted to off me. if you consider this petty, then I ask the opportunity to explain the facts of life to you," he wrote Sunday, a day after his wife, Janice McAfee, tweeted: "My husband is still breathing bitches! McAfee remembers. Tell them winter is coming. You left the wolf alive, you sheep will never be safe."

Though information is scant, Janice McAfee referred to the issue as an "an externally imposed medical issue." "

I do daytrade more often on the weekends though. Best I can do is lower my cost of entry to at least break even or do better incase this shit market turns around. REQ in particular i got down from 0.70 to 0.38. Still lot to go. I just have zero motivation or energy to do anything mesides lift after work. Weekends im often busy unlike this one so I never get the chance too often. I was also off put from over trading because i traded too early in december. I sold my entire ltc stack i had from $20 when it was $120 only to watch it shoot up to $420. So you're right, emotions get in the way.

Timestamp? I don't wanna watch 14 minutes of someone high as shit

This guy is a certified quack who is the biggest attention whore in the tech world.

Nothing he says sounds plausible.

That's a great video clip. I didn't know he raises the alarm against ({(Google)}).

Google is considered as American as apple pie, but Sergey Brin was born in Soviet Russia. A search of the Russian internet comes up empty for the surname ""Brin""- but Zazubrin is a well known surname there.

Have the grandchildren of the bloody Red Bolsheviks and their Red Terror now immigrated to the USA? Are they now conducting surveillance on Americans?

IMO, Sergey Brin resembles the guy from this old historical photo of the Bolshevik Secret Police. - the fellow who is front & center.

To be clear, the guy in the oid photo isn't Zazubin - the latter was a propagandist. The photo guy is just an unidentified Bolshevik enforcer..

Attached: Brin n Bolsheviks Spy n Murdr.jpg (991x540, 215.16K)

You remember wrong. He's married to some Ecuadorian model. He paid the niggress to make the video, though.

>hardest metal
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NU/POL/

Attached: d91015a01d95a64e7caa54b707d46e03b36aa43951d9a9cc845624a1af94bb08.jpg (1080x1080, 125.42K)

Get a load of this absolute reddnewfag

Attached: 1528035227141.png (1000x500, 243.73K)

Newfag.

Fuck off back to reddit.
The joke flew past your head that it broke the sound barrier and impregnated your mother with niggers

Attached: (you).gif (300x200, 54.97K)

So it's all newfags spouting the "nu/pol/" meme?
I bet you can't even triforce faggot.

Newfags and jews keep pushing the nu crap.

Attached: DiamondMetal[1].jpg (997x602, 146.41K)

Attached: 0af35cddfdb1836940ebb20ead98efe833352535e6cd7cb926a21cc66c8a663d.jpg (512x325, 25.62K)

GET GOOD FAGGOT
  ▲
▲ ▲

Attached: what would happen.jpg (510x450, 53.75K)

At least I got dubs

nothing.
maybe the diamond will fall over but nothing else.

Attached: newfags.png (492x114, 11.21K)

He did it correctly, though.

Funny it doesn't render correctly. Check the fucking dubs.

quadforce

▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲

degenerate and comped

user that's not quad anything

lets stop flexing our e-peens of olde and get back to mcafee

Wrong. That money is long gone. Was only like 150m, 20 years ago. His drugs and other stupid shit, it's gone. He's in a shitty apartment now with a giant sheboon. He either OD (again) or ate some savage food full of ecoli. OH yeah and he killed a White man over his barking dog. He also fled to spicville where he did the killing to escape a lawsuit over another guy's death he caused.

Why was he talking about buying up property then?

Do you actually have any proof?

< psycho
close. It's drugs…

< just wants money and sex
jejejejekekekekekekekekhohohoho

fuck off retard, you just described humanity.

< almost oding
How do you suppose he can be so confident as to who did it?

8^)

real quadforce
▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲

Oh, and another thing, now is an incredible time to buy Bitcoin.

But can you intelligence force? No, as I suspected.

■■■■
■■■■
■■■■
ffs

Attached: dickcrab.png (581x359, 32.32K)

This board is pathetic.

Attached: .gif (320x240, 2.56M)

Brin would be the bastard name of Zazubrin…when someone is a bastard of nobility or gentry they take the name of their parent but it must be the shortened suffix…so Zazubrin becomes Brin, Rasputin becomes Putin…etc. It would be interesting to know the history of the Zazubrin family to understand the dynamics of who Brin is…

{shrug} IDK I see where this is going and it doesn't really matter…I definitely disagree with McAfee that we are not 'just a number'. This is one of the most interesting aspect of the entire 'bolshevik' mindset and why I feel strongly about them while at the same time know that it all ends the same way for them. They can't change their nature, no matter how hard they try. This is also why I push so hard for their extermination…because of their nature and the fact that it simply cannot change…it makes absolutely no difference in the long run whether we exterminate them completely or they are left on their own.

The only possible difference in the 'to exterminate or not to exterminate question' is would we have pity on the life of the planet that could live quietly and peacefully' (animals, Hue-mans (Ethnic Europeans), etc).

Look how the Bolsheviks murdered productive Russia and the state the population is in now…when you 'cull the herd' of everything productive and beneficial, what remains? One more purge of Russia like the Bolshevik purge and they LITERALLY won't be able to control the populace there at all, crime is almost as bad as it is in africa (the least peaceful place on the planet)…I mean, not even to save their lives…they are very close to becoming a absolute anarchy. So the Bolsheviks are 'victims of their own 'success'…they are going to (quiet rapidly, I might add) breed themselves a population that cannot be controlled by any measure…no matter what they do, something rabid whose only desire is to kill, eventually they will be murdered by this same populace. LMAO

This is like the malthusian collapse and the nogs. Since nog life and the nog derivatives are destructive by their nature they are never going to amount to anything other than death, therefore it is moral to destroy it completely because its 'character' is understood and because it cannot change its nature. When the collapse comes are nogs going to suddenly start building skyscrapers and living quietly and peacefully…NO…they have endured 1,400 years of selective breeding and murder via the Islamic slave trade to be the stupidest, laziest, unproductive, violent (one of my favorite scenes in Addio Africa is when the nogs chase all the (((Islamic))) men women and children into confined spaces and slaughter them on film to the last person or into the sea and drown them) but does that sound like a 'recipe' for civilization to you?

It is the only epic thing that nogs have ever done IMO but that doesn't mean that they are going to 'be controllable' like Ethnic Europeans are controllable, probably ever…

'CIVILization'? Where the citizens slay their parasitic oppressors at the drop of a hat?

No matter what security measure the jews take the nogs are going to find a way across their rules, borders and fences and they are going to kill them…it might take a while for them to 'figure it out', but it will happen…so the jew will meet his end via the same measure that he tried to live his life by…controlling others, spying and murder was his life (this is what he drew to himself) and so it will be his death as well {shrug} they are too stupid in general with their nog mongrel blood and their average IQ of 84 to even understand the principles that envelope them.

You are a Simulation & Physics Can Prove It: George Smoot at TEDxSalford

Its clear who is pushing this "nu/pol/" narrative… People who aren't even accustomed to image boards.