CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:
THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300

jahtruth.net/300old.htm
archive.is/IP1O9

Attached: approved information release 1992.jpg (1800x901, 444.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jahtruth.net/300old.htm
archive.is/Ou3Jo
anonfile.com/s4a5aff5b4/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
ia802507.us.archive.org/0/items/41860025CherepSpiridovichTHESECRETWORLDGOVERNMENTORTHEHIDDENHANDTheUnrevealedInH/41860025-Cherep-Spiridovich-THE-SECRET-WORLD-GOVERNMENT-OR-THE-HIDDEN-HAND-The-Unrevealed-in-History-100-Historical-Mysteries-Explained-1926.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsevier
hollywoodreporter.com/news/secret-roe-v-wade-film-now-shooting-new-orleans-1124557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its the fucking jews

incredible how in 1992 this was crazy talk, and yet now look at how many policies have been implemented.

Fake and gay

More info on g.lobal 2000 and fus.ion tor.ch please.

BREATHE AND LET IT PASS THROUGH YOU
FOR EVERY HERO THERE IS AN ANTAGONIST
THEY ARE THE ANTAGONIST
FOR THEIR PROPHECY TO BE REALIZED THEY NEED TO FOLLOW CERTAIN RULES
FOR GOOD AND EVIL COEXIST WITHIN THE MINDS OF MAN
IT IS UP TO MAN TO DECIDE IF HE SHALL BE GOOD OR EVIL
THEIR PROPHECY REQUIRES TOTAL GENOCIDE
OURS REQUIRES TOTAL TRUTH
FOR WHEN MAN IS TRUTHFUL HE IS VIRTUIOUS
A VIRTUIOUS MAN IS A RIGHTEOUS MAN
A RIGHTEOUS MAN IS INCAPABLE OF GENOCIDE
THE PROPHECY REQUIRES GENOCIDE BY SAVAGE THREAT
THE MESSIAH IS NOT THEIR SAVIOR BUT RATHER OURS
tl:dr they're the baddies

Fuck off nigger

Why did he try to expose them? Dumbass.

You never try to attach names to the orgs. That is how you prevent pissing people off.

Hi masons. I know you enjoy following me ;)

Everything in OP sounds accurate. Idk what to say. Seeing it all in one post is unusual to say the least.

No such thing. It was made up by John Coleman, who was a probable enemy agent according to Eustace Mullins.

simply look at 1992, crazy talk, 2018, 97% accuracy of what has occurred since it was published as insanity, by 2050 all white will be killed. ok

jahtruth.net/300old.htm

judge for yourself, whites are going to be slaughtered wholesale in masses worldwide.

Tell me more, I know people whove bought into this and think people like Stephen Harper are part of it.

Bullshit OP.

When are we gonna see this death of 3 billion "useless eaters" from the Third World? The powers that be are eager to let niggers and spics multiply like flies and then send them to white countries. World population is higher than ever because of nonwhites.

This guy's an idiot.

Everyone would know this shit if it weren't for you christkikes making these things like the lunatic ravings of some drug-addicted degenerates. Specifically information written like pic related made new get red pilled at least 5 years later than I would have of none of you christkikes traitortards had ever penned a word. Smart people don't listen to retards. Kys. Sage for blatant christkikery.

They already are, we're at war user.
Niggers and spics who murder whites in the US aren't punished, migrants who murder and rape whites in Europe aren't punished, whites have been ethnically cleaned from Africa and what few are left are murdered wholesale with no punishment for the murderers. For the last few decades whites were sent off to die in the Middle East for Israel.

Whites literally are already being slaughtered wholesale. You're just not doing anything about it.

no, you are the idiot, the plan is only behind schedule. 97% of it has already occurred since 1992. You as the kike motherfucker
, you use the 3% which is incorrect, off the planned timeline to discredit the entirety of it.

t. doesn't know shit about what they're talking about

OK user, I'll be sitting right here waiting for this mass depopulation of the third world. Go ahead and exhume my corpse to let me know when it kicks off.

It didn't come true for the most part since we're way past 2000. The Protocols of Zion on the otherhand

Funny how all the kosher conspiratards will push verifiable hoaxes like this, the "Three World Wars" letter, etc., but all brush off The Protocols.

80% of the people here are working, that means being paid by the SPL or the ADL, trillions of dollars are at stake…. wait all you like, it will come to pass in the next 20-30 years, and the white man, these young guys of 20 and 25, when they find themselves down on their knees with a gun to their head…. well then it's going to be all to late for them, right?

keep in mind my fellow anons. this was total insanity in 1992. it was unheard of. I only post this comment as fair warning, look at where we are at RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and ask yourself…. does any of it make sense??? you decide, white may be beyond saving I'll grant the world that.

being an adult in 1992 and politically active, can confirm: total lunacy. and indeed, look at this moment, where we are.
none of it makes sense. none. one questions one's sanity and expects to wake up tomorrow in a sanitarium in 1842 Vienna. i wish i had help i really do.

hey I was a guy tht broke no laws, never harmed a single person, gave to charity, and put my nose to the grindstone making a fair life for myself and my family, I didn't watch much TV, but I wake up today, retired, kids have finished college, and look at what I've missed, and, please understand, I'm not a BOOMER, my kids are good, and I am proud of them, they are good white people……. but youngins….. it's seems to me, you're all destined for slaughter. And I say everyday now, it's clown world. You decide yourself, are we, whites, worth saving? I can't run like I used too, hell I can't even lift what I once could. But I worked, and never hurt or went out of my way to offend anyone.

this shit is crazy. it can't be real right?

Actually, you don't.

Vatican II turned the Church into a lodge ('smoke of Satan' and attendant mason faggotry), which now fights for open borders and 'liberation theology."

Are you retarded? It's not the 1840 anymore, whole libraries have been written about the convergence of these three satanic streams.

As long as you run and lift at all… don't forget to take high-dosed fish oil and curcumin to clear up joint issues. Also, use a foam roller, , myofascial release gets more important the older you get.

What is gaslighting? Who invented the term conspiracy theory?

The organisations from OP ARE ALL REAL.

Define "crazy talk" without referencing the media of the time. Now do it without referencing the media today. Those definitions are the same.

A lot of "conspiracy theories" are accurate as fuck, but they always miss something.

Archive of official Zig Forums hitlist thread
archive.is/Ou3Jo

New mirror:
anonfile.com/s4a5aff5b4/Official_pol_hitlist.xls

Things are literally turning around. You will be fine, virgins. Prepare for battle

Attached: 82d.png (794x518, 118.21K)

I wonder, who's above the jews?
It's gotten to a point where even normies know that jews rule everything, so who's the one leading the jews?
It's so bad that even leddit normies know about the jews.
This is definitely a result partly due to halfchan and fullchan, but there's no way the jews would allow it to spiral that bad.
What are we missing?

ITS THE KIKES YOU FUCKING HOMO

Attached: 26a9bb2a4b1c6132e1097c816eb48e3c41fe3b86da24e38d15cb62fef67a991c.jpg (800x450, 52.72K)

it all seems so far fetched, surely our law enforcement will protect us

This. Get fit. Stock up on ammo and war manuals and prepare to fight to the death.

If you are female and want to have kids (getting shot in the ovaries is not a joke) do not fear: produce explosives, homemade guns and ammo for your men. Purchasing the ingredients is easier as a woman and arouses less suspicion. Sieg Heil!

Unsure about that… Cherep-Spiridovich in the 1910s and 1920s was talking about 300 Judeo-Mongols as he called them, being a committee of the Hidden Hand.
orig archive.org link, probably in /pdfs somewhere also:

ia802507.us.archive.org/0/items/41860025CherepSpiridovichTHESECRETWORLDGOVERNMENTORTHEHIDDENHANDTheUnrevealedInH/41860025-Cherep-Spiridovich-THE-SECRET-WORLD-GOVERNMENT-OR-THE-HIDDEN-HAND-The-Unrevealed-in-History-100-Historical-Mysteries-Explained-1926.pdf

it's all true, hiding in plain sight

Very spooky how accurate this is, but I have one issue with it

nazis are cowards

Council of 300 are all kikes and kike puppets. The OP literally states "zionists, bolsheviks, freemasons". People understanding the intricacies of the elite isn't a bad thing, or do (((you))) want people to be completely illiterate on this subject and only able to shout about?

>archive.is/Ou3Jo
>anonfile.com/s4a5aff5b4/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
Pretty good idea

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x687, 489.02K)

This. It's always been the Jews. Everyone that isn't a Jew in these cults is a tool of the Jew. Willing or unwilling, knowing or unknowingly. Blame the kikes. Gas the kikes.

It’s a trap!

Anyone that believes this shit will work in the longer run has never read a single book of historical value in their life.

Constantinople.

Post-apocalypse now: the end of the world at the moviesPost-apocalypse now: the end of the world at the movies
From the Bible to Nostradamus, the Mayan calendar and the Millennium Bug, fatalists, fantasists and the fervently religious have long been fascinated by the end of the world.
Movie directors love nothing more than feeding our deepest fears concerning overpopulation, pestilence and nuclear armageddon – and the cinema-going public laps it up.
The glut of dystopian fiction coming to theaters and video-on-demand over the coming months includes Peter Jackson's "Mortal Engines," Kim Jee-woon's "Inrang" and Myroslav Slaboshpytskyi's "Luxembourg."
Shawn Robbins, the chief analyst at Boxoffice.com, sees the genre as the "definition of escapism," an art form that assuages the primal desire to get back to basics.
"These types of films are often viewed as pessimistic glimpses into the future, which is certainly one valid interpretation, but they can also be self-reflective in a positive way," he told AFP.
"It's easy to see post-apocalyptic and dystopian film settings as part of our inevitable doom, but we can also take them as lessons and parables because, at the heart of any good story, the human condition is explored and challenged."

What's this fusion-torch thing?

have names and addresses. Remember reading this as a teenager and it's never left me.

More like who's below…It's Satan. It's always been him.

Missing what?

Some of the boomer conspiracy theories mention the Jesuits, considering the new pope is Jesuit trained. And killerys vice running mate was Jesuit.
Obviously the roths, soros and anyone attending the builderbergs are mid-level players.
Personally I still think the leaders are still tribal cosmopolitans. Here's another kike-ran control system for you.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsevier

Secret 'Roe v. Wade' Film Now Shooting in New Orleans (Exclusive)
Nick Loeb, former frontman for the Smasking Pumpkins and famous for battling ex Sofia Vergara over frozen embryos, is co-directing a pro-life story of the landmark Supreme Court case, with a cast including conservative stars Jon Voight, Robert Davi and Stacey Dash.
As Nick Loeb walked to his car with a production assistant during a day of shooting his upcoming feature film, Roe v. Wade, outside Tulane University last week, a woman wearing a headset approached and asked: “Are you the director?”
“When I told her I was, she told me to go fuck myself," Loeb recalls. "Then she threw her headset on the ground and walked off. I found out later she was our electrician."
Anecdotes such as this have become fairly common since Loeb and his production partner, Cathy Allyn, began shooting their pro-life feature film June 15 in and around New Orleans. While Loeb has been in the news in recent years because of his ongoing custody battle over frozen embryos with former girlfriend Sofia Vergara of Modern Family, there’s been little information about the filmmaker's new project, save for a flurry of articles five weeks ago alleging that Facebook wasn’t allowing him to use its platform to raise money for the story of the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision that guaranteed a woman's right to an abortion.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/secret-roe-v-wade-film-now-shooting-new-orleans-1124557

Attached: smahing pumpkins.png (1176x507, 556.83K)

let me guess some jew is going to reprise his role as some jew back then also?

SHUT IT DOWN!!!