The ultimate symbology redpill

symbols have whatever meaning you can be conned into believing they have. In reality, they are meaningless. The moment you believe a symbol has an objective attachment to some concept or "thing" you have just been placed under a spell. Like Alan Moore has said, magic is real, as long as you understand that it takes place in the mind.

Luciferians use symbology to place a mind in a cognitive loop. Humans have the innate and underlying process of continuous classification of data being received by the senses. We receive over 15,000 pieces of data ever second and we lack the ability to process all of it so we have the internal mechanism to automatically stereotype data and those stereotypes are what we respond to. Kant referred to these stereotypes as categories and if you can attach a symbol to a category like "things that have power" or "things to fear" then the symbol becomes the embodiment of that entire category and can cause physiological reactions that are inappropriate and often insane.

Once a symbol has been successfully implanted as a representative of a category, the victim can then be led to adopt different symbols to represent different categories but those symbols can be diametrically opposed to the actual category, as Orwell has described "War is peace, freedom is slavery" or "satan is God" etc.

If you're looking into the symbology of the luciferian kikes, the goal isn't to find the deep esoteric meaning of the symbol because there isn't one. The goal is to determine what the meaning of that symbol is to the kikes while remaining free of the stupidity of granting power to a meaningless symbol yourself.

Ultimately, you want to be able to fight fire with fire. The Luciferians have hypnotized themselves with symbols, then create your own symbols that will burrow into their soul and warp their minds while being careful to remember that the symbol you created is just as weak and meaningless as theirs, otherwise you have the misfortune of falling under your own spell.

Attached: a4b96dd7f427e4b1ea181395c85fb34f.jpg (2048x1024, 77.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_OezlTZ1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy trips of truth

Attached: Sign and Symbols rule the world not laws (2)

chinks are insects.

TRIPS DOOD

Attached: Brainlet3.png (560x632, 126.18K)

go fuck yourself nigger

What is the mechanism by which this happens?
What comes to mind is the fact that thoughts are shapes. If an inappropriate symbol or shape is associated with the wrong category, would the symbol imply the wrong thought associated to the category?
If so, the symbols do have meanings as the thoughts that they represent.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 26.52K)

Meaning is applied by the person, it's not a quality intrinsic to the symbol.

He was agreeing with the OP you jackass.

No, that's Critical Theory/Hegelian Dialectics talking. There ARE universal absolutes to the world.

trip gets are easily scripted

He said it was art you pathetic low IQ faggot.

Yeah, that the "demiurge" kike who posts all over 4chan and Zig Forums. The demiurge was always a good guy Deism God of Plato and Heraclitus type memes.

Attached: double think orwell.jpg (600x443, 77.83K)

Don't associate Hegel with fucking Marxism you dumb Jesus-tube watching moron.

checked
Nigger tier grammar op but this could turn into a good discussion.
Symbolism=/=Symbology faggot, use them correctly.

This is why it's important to make mundane shit symbols of hate that cause fear in the libshits and kikes. Let the cuckchaners and magapedes use them irl then (((their))) overkill screeching drives normalfags to ourside.

Marx himself based his doctrine on Hegel, so like it or not, there's a connection. If it was justified or not is another question entirely.

Agree. Additionally, if it takes place only in the mind, by definition it is not magic.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're saying that the meaning a person places on something is exterior to that person and has nothing to do with the experiences in life or their perception. That's just stupid.

No he didn't, you child fucking shitstain.

I'll use whatever terms however I feel like using them, you basement dwelling incel twat.

No he didn't, you ignorant retard. Hegelian dialectics and dialectic materialism are two different things. One is an explanation of logical thought processes the other is a method of lying. Also, Marx's political views were not evident in Hegel's works. Next time read the authors you are criticizing or shut your faggot mouth and just worry about looking pretty, princess.

Go to bed grandpa

This is how we know that we're dealing with an intellectual

Symbols aren't relative, the Swastika has had the same meaning for all eternity. Shit thread, KYS

Indeed. At least you got that right.

Laughably simplified. Dimat is taking HDs and crafting a materialistic and deterministic view of history out of it - used for lying, yes, but it is a historiographic worldview sui generis.

Correct - I never said otherwise.

Now calm your tits and dust off that chip on your shoulder.

Attached: 4ba73d17d06404e025e6a0372765c7c4672d133e5a57d2044d3792bcd00ab4f8.png (337x330, 287.23K)

Basic bitch, book reports are now threads on /pol

Analytic psychology 101. Very true, though.
However, that does not render studying symbology pointless, since by doing that, we come to know what X symbol means to the general population. It really is closer to anthropology than anything else.

Those claims and OP's are not mutually exclusive.

Well, actually we make an act of faith into believing that absolutes exist, since otherwise the analised phenomenon would be considered absurd. This might very well be a limitation of human perception, though, and we simply aren't able to throughly prove something as absolute. Also, this predates Hegel and Frankfurt schoolers by 200-300 years.

Marx was Hegel's student, but he literally hated Hegel's work. Still, historical materialism wouldnt be possible withouth the hegelian influence.

You are what you eat.
Your mind eats your own words before any other.

see?

Muh wiki
Semiotics (also called semiotic studies) is the study of meaning-making, the study of sign process (semiosis) and meaningful communication. It is not to be confused with the Saussurean tradition called semiology, which is a subset of semiotics.[1][2] Semiotics includes the study of signs and sign processes, indication, designation, likeness, analogy, allegory, metonymy, metaphor, symbolism, signification, and communication.

The semiotic tradition explores the study of signs and symbols as a significant part of communications. As different from linguistics, however, semiotics also studies non-linguistic sign systems.

Semiotics is frequently seen as having important anthropological and sociological dimensions; for example, the Italian semiotician and novelist Umberto Eco proposed that every cultural phenomenon may be studied as communication.[3] Some semioticians focus on the logical dimensions of the science, however. They examine areas belonging also to the life sciences—such as how organisms make predictions about, and adapt to, their semiotic niche in the world (see semiosis). In general, semiotic theories take signs or sign systems as their object of study: the communication of information in living organisms is covered in biosemiotics (including zoosemiotics).

This. This symbol, to me, represents the beauty of multiculturalism and diversity. And no matter what you racist assholes say, you can not change this.

Attached: 40556.jpg (640x435, 111.27K)

what is this? Elaborate plz

Its the black sun, not your wifes black son you stupid faggot

Embed related

Wrong. The Black Sun will be the undoing of racist alt-right shitheads such as yourself.

What the fuck are you talking about you inspid moron?

Just meditate. ez pz problem solved. You might drop Zig Forums if you do though, don't try to prove me wrong like a child mmk?

Nice trips. You make good points. However you mistake that some symbols have no inherent meaning. Much of the meaning is baked into brain structure and genetically or epigenetically inheretied. But there's a lot of leeway within the bounds set by nature. This permits a degree of mental hijack by using hardwired symbols. Sorta like brain zero day hacks.

Hello newfag… It's only the most concentrated form of autism ever invented. Also when OP says make a symbol to burrow into enemy mind: oathbreaker is exactly that.

Attached: 28152ba67b8c1c1055a9346b698f3f82f2790783.png (255x247, 34.51K)

It's called shitposting.

In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with God, and the Logos was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Absolutely true. A symbol is a rule that becomes part of your decision making actor-function. It is a sub-case of the meme because it forms in the human mind and propagates through reproduction by communication. If you approximate the human as a self-perpetuating system the meme becomes part of that system and affects the mapping of environmental inputs to logical, physiological and motor outputs. See the self-propagating systems thread. You can model a symbol with the tools I've suggested there

Attached: 1528725926349.jpg (657x527, 35.82K)

Ancient chink rulers and scholars were Aryans. Chinese mythology has many references to Aryan features, and there are preserved Aryan corpses and fossils hidden by the current Chinese government.
Modern bugman chinks are simply descendants of the genetically engineered servants and soldiers of those ancient lost Aryan masters. Like all good servants and soldiers, they excel at taking orders and preserving their culture, but lack the ability to actually advance society on their own.

a jewish psyops, its part of their holliday in which they try to program themselves that they can lie and cheat. Trying to make crypto jews like this they are.

But what is letters if not symbols? I've read the "Language Crystal" which were so sought after here, a person uploaded it on PDF. He is not a good writer, but he do certainly have some valid points. Firstly what is the origins of our letters and signs, and how were they developed? Let's take the case of runes, which was developed during the stoneage, each rune means something and tells a story, but they are also resembling a sound so it can be added up to a text. Subconciously, runes and letters have and effect on the mind, correlating with our perception and our astral imagination. The point is that words is powerful if you learn how to use them correctly, with this you can get desired replies and respones and control the emotions of the person you are speaking too.

Symbology is the only way to communicate without being restricted by language. This was how ancient cults and secret societies communicated because it was communication that would only be understood by those whom the message was meant for.

Attached: 1441584106117.jpg (1600x1509, 344.95K)

What about symbols that have geometrical/mathematical/universal significance with esoteric potentials?

Is this Nazism?

~Epyc Wynn

Attached: Democracy.png (2271x2243, 70.67K)

Oh shit this has GOT to be Nazism.

~Epyc Wynn

Attached: clapping-hands-sign-emoji-emoticon-vector-icon.png (512x512, 8.13K)

Look at this fucking racist sexist Nazi F I L T H T R A S H EVIL SYMBOL!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: Shadow the Hedgehog.png (696x264, 101.16K)

~Epyc Wynn

Shut up, and keep my religious symbolism off of your tongue schlomo

Oh God guys I just found a really powerful symbol of Social Democracy…

This is really brave. Please 8tweet this with your 8book accounts if you appreciate this symbol's power.

~Epyc Wynn

Attached: madokafeetimage.jpg (262x400, 20.79K)

Look at this symbol of liberalism. Look at how T H I C C with LIBERTY it is. Let's see if we can reach 999999999 8blogs of this post to prove that liberals make America fat with liberty.

~Epyc Wynn

Attached: yurifat2.jpg (4096x2605, 2.97M)

OH NO A SYMBOL FROM THE ALT-RIGHT HAS INVADED MY SYMBOL OF LIBERALISM!!!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK FELLOW LEFTIES RED ALERT CODE REDPILL CODE REDPILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!111111!!111!1

~Epyc Wynn

Attached: fatyurirolf.jpg (4000x2544, 3.73M)

Dab on those alt-righties. If we can reach 777 da8s then Bernie Sanders will literally become Jesus.

~Epyc Wybb

Attached: yuridab.png (333x333, 129.17K)

I hope by now I have demonstrated how this works both ways.

Regards,
Epyc Wynn

Attached: epycreverseuno.png (91x128, 2.4K)

777 means godly wisdom.

newfag is newfag, I agree
However, I've been around here a long time and even I know little other than oathbreaker REALLY pisses the masons that run this board off.
Given this is a symbology thread, a quick rundown would be much appreciated, and also fitting.

The Masons break their own paths.

Their idea of what I should be doing involved going to prison for murder and pedophilia, suicide by cop, or turning homosexual and pulling tricks in the ghetto for them.

Some oath keepers they are.

Best symbol, Nature's Symbol. Heil Hitler!

Attached: big dipper swastika2.jpg (750x750, 122.76K)

Stop posting that degenerate weeb shit and get the fuck outta here weeb.

Attached: weebs deserve gas.jpg (704x904, 365.57K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_OezlTZ1A

But otherwise excellent post I agree. I hate otherwise smart anons falling into /x/-tier faggotry about "symbol energies". I used to be blue pilled and can remember coming across a Confederate flag on a houseboat during an airboat tour of the Louisiana bayou. It made me tighten up with dread, but that wasn't the "energy" of the flag, it was just the pre programmed response to symbolism. Now I see the flag and don't feel a thing, if anything I think "there's a white guy whose mind might be salvageable for NS purposes".

Well look at me then, what does triple 9 mean?

Stop samefagging just to chastise your own shitposting, fag.

Attached: 1a879e1dd05c6c21f9b9116aef40d0d219b458673b0b5e3127ac1976c67ec5d6.jpg (259x206, 8.94K)

spirit. In reality

Quit being homosexual Jews, for just one day, stop being homo.

Which explains why the meme pisses them off so completely

What I don't get is the actual symbolism of the meme itself. Obviously it has to do with their internal batsignals to each other but I don't get what in the oathbreaker meme speaks this message so clearly to them through their own symbology.

Wrong fag, if you're going to come here an be a fedora tipping intellectual, you need to adhere to using words correctly. Only kikes try to change the meanings of words to suit their needs.

praise KEK. never doubt. look into sigilcraft user you might find something that interests you

Attached: 1496077191476s.jpg (124x125, 3.62K)